CaV: Naruto,Sasuke And Juubidara(Chaos239) VS Saitama,Lord Boros And Garou(vsw) (Chaos239 won)

• 185 results
Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: Ya I'm not saying you lost I'm going to have to read through it to decide that, my point is while it might sound weird calling into question if someone has a soul or not makes sense. I feel the people who look at it as an illogical argument are people who think souls are real in real life and assume all intelligent creatures have souls unless stated otherwise.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: you do realise your team has no cutting/piercings feats aswell right?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: You realise your entire team uses blunt force and energy projection while Naruto uses A cutting attack as his primary go to, Sasuke has a sword and Madara has his Rods?

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: Saitama has been shown to throw rubble to the point that it acts like a bullet, Garou has managed to pierce Black sperm(will provide feats when I get laptop access)

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@chaos239: Saitama has been shown to throw rubble to the point that it acts like a bullet, Garou has managed to pierce Black sperm(will provide feats when I get laptop access)

I don't care.

The CaV is over.

The lack of feats are more important for me as my teams main attacks are piercing/cutting unlike your one offs.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@chaos239: @vsw: Expect a vote soon

On second thought, I'll drop a vote on Vsw's CaV with newguysnm1 instead as there are a lot of factors when voting on this CaV that I don't feel like getting into.

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: @vsw:

My vote is for VSW. Overall, I feel he presented the better argument

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

obitoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i kinda already gave mine, along with my vote, so there's that.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obitoad: I'd be better if you just summarised your thoughts, otherwise the vote won't count.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obitoad: when did u vote? Sorry I think I missed it

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239@vsw

Honestly this was a trash debate Chaos didn't do enough showcasing the various abilities team Naruto has such as their intelligence, and VSW counters was horrible he had no shown example of his team tanking cellullar damage and no not being cut by a sword is not the same as being cut at a cellular level or anything similar and his argument of soul rip being countered by strength is not supported by anything. Chaos wins out due to VSW not really having a good counter to his hax nor a good argument to counter Naruto teams speed, and not actually having proof x char can resist Naruto hax. Chaos should have done better, showing off what they can do. His counters were superior showing off how his speed works need to work on it a bit more though. Though I feel he should have countered VSW more.

Also big weakness VSW you have is not knowing your scaling. It goes street to wall to room to building to block to multi block to town to city to mountain to island to multi mountain to country to multi country to continent to moon ( this one is bit shaky since the moon is continental due to its mass) to multi continent then to planet, the guys at vs battle wiki knows this and they are idiots. I mean in an argument using a meteor destroying city sized countries is not impressive , if it was a country sized city then that is impressive.

Brush up on your terminology VSW

Honestly you shown Saitama is country to multi country but not planet, not sure why Chaos went along with this.

Life wiping is around country level maybe below. This is argument basically what I would expect from a flame war.

But yeah Chaos won

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: @chaos239: i may elaborate more en i get the time but i have ti say you guys didny perform well there was ALOT of lowballing,wanking and fan calcs

Though Chaos clearly won in my pinion though given the massive gap in quantifiable feats he would have to be quite a tool not win as lets face any of team naruto could arguably solo the team opm have no real speed feats which can be debunked very easily heck no one has even lightning timed If i really wanted to i could make a case for any of team naruto soloing Also Chaos when you were talking about itachi and his lightning feat you failed to state how itachi did not physically react to lightning he summoned his sussano which we know is nigh instant so yeah itachi is not lightning speed not even close tbh all we know is that he can somewhat perceive it thats it i guess if i were to debunk every wanked point as well as what is outright wrong i would be here fore a very long time all in all chaos shit stomped not because he is the superior debate but by virtue of the fact that this is a mismatch.

also are you guys interested in a 2 v 1 cav i fell as though it will be a great challenge

So yeah just in case i didn't make myself clear chaos is who im voting for

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: @chaos239: i may elaborate more en i get the time but i have ti say you guys didny perform well there was ALOT of lowballing,wanking and fan calcs

Though Chaos clearly won in my pinion though given the massive gap in quantifiable feats he would have to be quite a tool not win as lets face any of team naruto could arguably solo the team opm have no real speed feats which can be debunked very easily heck no one has even lightning timed If i really wanted to i could make a case for any of team naruto soloing Also Chaos when you were talking about itachi and his lightning feat you failed to state how itachi did not physically react to lightning he summoned his sussano which we know is nigh instant so yeah itachi is not lightning speed not even close tbh all we know is that he can somewhat perceive it thats it i guess if i were to debunk every wanked point as well as what is outright wrong i would be here fore a very long time all in all chaos shit stomped not because he is the superior debate but by virtue of the fact that this is a mismatch.

also are you guys interested in a 2 v 1 cav i fell as though it will be a great challenge

So yeah just in case i didn't make myself clear chaos is who im voting for

I'm not in the mood for stomp matches myself, get a third member and then I'll consider debating your team.

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By pmcinelly784

@chaos239: I've seen the whole shippuden anime, I've read the whole opm web series. There were great points made on both sides, I just wasn't convinced that your team would be able to keep up with saitama's speed, Boros' insanely high lvl energy output, also Garuo's insane power mixed with his counter-fighting style. On a side note, I am pretty sure

Also your argument with soul steal was weak, none of the 3 on your team have ever been shown using it at all, even as a last resort in character, and I felt that the other team would take your team down before anyone would bother using it.

EDIT: Essentially chaos, there were things that just didn't sit well or make sense to me with your argument, but that's why it's my opinion that vsw won because his arguments objectively made more sense to me.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: I've seen the whole shippuden anime, I've read the whole opm web series. There were great points made on both sides, I just wasn't convinced that your team would be able to keep up with saitama's speed, Boros' insanely high lvl energy output, also Garuo's insane power mixed with his counter-fighting style. On a side note, I am pretty sure

Also your argument with soul steal was weak, none of the 3 on your team have ever been shown using it at all, even as a last resort in character, and I felt that the other team would take your team down before anyone would bother using it.

Ok.

1. Saitama's best speed feat is mach 10000 below what Naruto can react to as a Teen. Saitama doesn't have ANY combat speed feats nor did VSW show any.
  2. I already addressed Boros's roar cannon which is the only thing that would pierce the Cloak/Susanoo
  3. Garou caps out at mountain level by feats and maybe Island level via scaling and out of my team all of them are experience fighters and 2 have Precognition.
  4. Soul Steal was not the main argument. Rasenshuriken killing them all due to lack of cutting resistance feats was
Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthroughv2: @obitoad: Those are great Summaries. I do agree I need to brush up on showcasing everything and my speed definitely need work, so hopefully next CaV I'll be better.

@vsw

So this makes 3 for me (PT, Obitoad and Newguy)

and 1 for you?

passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@passingthroughv2: you realise those cities were the size of countries right?

But did you show that? That is what matters.

obitoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yall are stupid lol it doenst matter if the city was the size of a country, since the destruction that it caused, overall, was not country lvl hahaha

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obitoad: but he managed to destroy the whole city sized country, how is that not country level? Please explain

passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: No you said it, you didn't back it up by showing how big the city is to help your argument or even provide calcs, I can claim x thing is x big but that meaningless without the evidence backing it up. CaV is about showing not just telling. It makes your side of debate stronger since you didn't do it, there is not much to go on since cities can be counted as countries aka Singapore IRL.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthroughv2: no I provide detailed proof, look at my first post, under Boros strength section, I provided a scan showing the OPM earth and the size of each city . Check again

passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: I see my bad. Though you failed to prove that the ship was oneshotting the country sized city, considering a big part of the city is still standing, not really did you show it being oneshotted you just showed the city being bombarded by giant bullets.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthroughv2:here's proof I case you still didn't see it

In the OPM world, there is one super-continent, which is then divided into 26 cities. basically 1 City is a Very large Country. Lord boros ship was able to one-shot one of these cities( which is the size of a country), that same attack was launched back at his ship by tatsumaki and it did little to no damage( that basically means that Lord boros ship was able to tank a county lvl attack). see below

Look at the final scan

obitoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: He only made a city sized inpact crater. He didn't destroy the whole country. The city was country sized, but since he didn't destroy the whole country, he didn't destroy the whole city either. He destroyed the part that we saw. And he only destroyed the buildings anyhow

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthroughv2: what part of the city was still standing? If you look at scan 1 you see the whole city was destroyed, apart from the city association of course

passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@passingthroughv2:here's proof I case you still didn't see it

In the OPM world, there is one super-continent, which is then divided into 26 cities. basically 1 City is a Very large Country. Lord boros ship was able to one-shot one of these cities( which is the size of a country), that same attack was launched back at his ship by tatsumaki and it did little to no damage( that basically means that Lord boros ship was able to tank a county lvl attack). see below

Look at the final scan

I wrote I see my bad this means you are right about the city being country level. Though this also shows that Boros is not country level due to parts of the city still standing and bombardments is not the same as being oneshotted.

passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@passingthroughv2: what part of the city was still standing? If you look at scan 1 you see the whole city was destroyed, apart from the city association of course

Literally the scan 3 before it shows that the city was attack once before then it was attacked again. And scan 1 fails to show what you claim.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: not really you said that we saw mountains etc, but you never proved there were mountains,lakes etc etc in City A specifically and the whole of the country was destroyed, I don't see how you can debunk that

passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@chaos239: not really you said that we saw mountains etc, but you never proved there were mountains,lakes etc etc in City A specifically and the whole of the country was destroyed, I don't see how you can debunk that

@chaos239 said:

@vsw: Because Tatsumaki didn't throw them back with that much force, we see Forests, lakes, mountains, then you have that area were Genos fought Saitama etc

Saying each City is country sized is wank and saying Tatsuamki lobbed them back with equal force is wank.

Right stop arguing guys CaV is over vsw is right the city areas are country size and Chaos is also right that the cities do not necessarily cover the whole area they are in.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthroughv2: those buildings in the back of scan 3 looks pretty destoyed if you ask me, especially if you compare it to what they looked like in scan 1, tommorow once I get access to a laptop I will show you a side by side image of the city before Boros destroyed it and after and you can be the judge or that

passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@passingthroughv2: those buildings in the back of scan 3 looks pretty destoyed if you ask me, especially if you compare it to what they looked like in scan 1, tommorow once I get access to a laptop I will show you a side by side image of the city before Boros destroyed it and after and you can be the judge or that

Your CaV is done stop, if this was a normal thread okay, but at this point its kinda sad, and you should have put the side by side image in your argument in the first place.

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obitoad:I'd actually put Boros' durability below Garou's, Garou took a serious headbutt from Saitama, and lived on, while Boros was done after one serious punch. I was under the impression that there was no BFR, if there was then I agree that they could single out Boros, then Garou, and then try to take on Saitama. As for casually taking Boros, they'd have to finish him (and his absolutely insane regen) while he was close to the base because as soon as he unleashes his final form, he's emitting more than enough heat to melt the team from a distance.

@chaos239: I'm not gonna argue with you because this isn't my CAV, but

1. Saitama was argued as having sub-relativistic movement speed which wasn't refuted in my mind. The moon to earth feat is just too much.
2. Susano is a good defense, but it was pierced by Kaguya's hair needles, which didn't even go all the way through the flesh of Sasuke's fodder summoned bird.
3. Garuo's H2H IMO, his H2H is meant to counter all other styles of H2H though, so I'd put him above shinobi in H2H.
4. I agree there aren't many cutting resistance feats which isn't a good thing, but I don't see the RasenShuriken as a country-level attack, which Garou did tank (with a little trouble), which type of attack Saitama was completely unfazed by, and which Boros could potentially heal from (assuming he isn't unleashing his roaring star cannon). Also, Rasenshurikens have relatively slow travel time, I have a hard time seeing them hitting

I love Naruto and OPM, and am a fan of both, but VSW has my vote. I actually enjoyed reading through this CaV

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By vsw

@chaos239: AGAIN , did they fight in City A? no , you've showed no actual proof that city A contains Mountains.lakes etc your pretty much assuming City A is like the other cities while giving no real proof

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@chaos239: AGAIN , did they fight in City A? no , you've showed no actual proof that city A contains Mountains.lakes etc your pretty much assuming City A is like the other cities while giving no real proof

Seriously stop and the same can be said for you assuming that all OP cities cover the area they are in. This is dead argument if this was a regular battle thread not going to stop ya, but in a CaV once its stopped just stop.

obitoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmcinelly784: boros took a normal punch in base with no injuries, at all, while garou was getting half his body destroyed a by head butt. proportionality wise, boros> garou. the heat thingy is purely anime only, but if u wanna use that, i might as well add the fact of sasuke, sakura, and kakashi getting inches away from kaguya's lava, which i myself would presume to be>>>>>>> real lava in all aspects.

passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obitoad: Dude this is a CaV we allow the debaters to argue their points if this is a normal battle thread go explain but for now refrain. We must not make ppl change their minds nor should the CaV debaters honestly once they make a vote.

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: to be fair man, City A is the largest and most populated City on the planet

No Caption Provided

I can't see the city taking up the full area of City A on the map just because it's so huge (about the size of China if I had to estimate), but I do think that it is possible that City A is significantly bigger than most of the other cities on the map.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

both sides were pretty trash so i actually can barely vote for this one

the naruto side was a bit more trash for the whole "cutting" durability debacle so i'll go with vsw

obitoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

u people do know that by saying that the ship destroyed the whole, aka the whole country, about 50% on the planet just got killed off rigth?