CaV: Naruto,Sasuke And Juubidara(Chaos239) VS Saitama,Lord Boros And Garou(vsw) (Chaos239 won)

• 185 results
vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By vsw

Naruto, Sasuke and Juubidara (Chaos239)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Saitama, Lord Boros And Garou

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Battle rules:

• Everyone is IC but Serious
  • No prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by K.O. or Death
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • Boros's CSRC = Planet busting attack
  • No Genjutsu/IT
  • Both teams start 50m apart
  • Adult Naruto and Sasuke

No Caption Provided

Planet is indestructible.

@chaos239

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not that fair tbh though t4v

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: also you should probably restrict limbo you have no counter to it at all

remember the examples i gave im rooting for you

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: thanks bro ill try my best!, also i completely forgot about limbo ill ask chaos236 if restricting it is okay, i just don't want it to be unfair/biased cause I'm pretty sure limbo will be the only problem for the opm team( and a couple other things) but i guess well see lol

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck to both.

GoofTheFloof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

t4v

OT: sorry @vsw for not responding to your PMs as I have been busy with CaVs and such, but I trust @thenewguysnm1 trained you well lol. Good luck my man and looking forward to our rematch in the future :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tag for vote please :)

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Credits go to ME hah. T4v after every post.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: np man, newguym1 helped me out a lot so hopefully I don't screw it up lmao, thank s I'll try my best, also looking forward to that rematch as well!

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vsw

@streak619: haha where would we Be without you mate

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: I should have my post up within a day or two so long as everything goes smoothly.

Also bump for voters.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

obitoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey, so like, i dont mean to be a dick, but even if boros is planet lvl with his big bang meteorite thingy, isnt that only usable once? and doesnt he waste all his energy to use it? and since that's the only attack that can seriously harm the naruto team, wouldnt his punches, which are said to be on the same lvl as garou's, be almost ineffective?

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vsw

@obitoad: in the manga it was implied he could use it once by releasing all his energy, so yes he can most likely only use it once, and his punches can hurt the Naruto team but I will be going over that in my reply as Choas236 is opening, also are you asking for a T4V?

obitoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: lol im actually a noob on comicvine. ive here before, but just touring man. i dont how any of this shit works lol idk what t4v is for example lol

obitoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vsw

Bump for voters

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh geez. T4V.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Chaos239

Madara Uchiha

No Caption Provided

Introduction

Madara Uchiha (うちはマダラ, Uchiha Madara) was the legendary leader of the Uchiha clan. He founded Konohagakure alongside his rival, Hashirama Senju, with the intention of beginning an era of peace. When the two couldn't agree on how to achieve that peace, they fought for control of the village, a conflict which ended in Madara's death. Madara, however, rewrote his death and went into hiding to work on his own plans. Unable to complete it in his natural life, he entrusted his knowledge and plans to Obito Uchiha shortly before his actual death. Years later, Madara would be revived, only to see his plans foiled before his final death.

Physicals

While may will see me trying to match the OPM trio in terms of raw power an idiotic move, I believe I can squeeze something out of this section.

Strength

Here I believe Madara has strength to keep up with Boros and Garou.

Scan 1 has Alive Rinnegan Madara blow back all the Tailed Beasts with his Limbo Clone. Each Tailed Beast is easily around Mountain Level.

Scan 2 has Edo Tensei Madara blow back Tailed Beast Mode Naruto.

Speed

This is the place were Madara definitely has an advantage.

Madara fights EMS Sasuke who is superior to KCM Naruto and Itachi who could react to lightning and can move faster in Narutos case.

Madara reacts to Tobirama's teleportation blitz

He beats him away in the next panel

Minato teleports infront of Madara

He kicks Minato away easily

He easily keeps up with 7th Gate Guy

All of these feats were done by weaker incarnations of Madara to full power Madara. It should also be noted that Madara scales to Naruto and Sasuke as Teens.

Durability/ Immortality

We see that being cut in half does't annoy Madara in the slightest

We then see him get blown in half by Guy's relativistic Night Guy and laugh it off

We then see an injured Madara look annoyed at the Multi-Mountain Level Magma Rasenshuriken

This section was more dedicated to Madara's regeneration than durability, but it goes to show that even Multi-Mountain level attacks aren't going to do more than annoy Madara meaning Boros and Garou are going to have to put in all their effort just to hurt Madara permanently.

Jutsu

Here is were Madara's versatility will come in handy.

Here is a list of all of Madara's jutsu

• Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
  • Chibaku Tensei
  • Demonic Statue Chains
  • Evil Disturbance Waltz
  • Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
  • Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation
  • Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
  • Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
  • Fire Release: Great Flame Flower (Anime only)
  • Fire Release: Hiding in Ash and Dust Technique
  • Forbidden Individual Curse Tag
  • Genjutsu: Sharingan
  • God: Nativity of a World of Trees
  • Gunbai Fanned Wind (Anime only)
  • Hiding in Surface Technique
  • Infinite Tsukuyomi
  • Izanagi
  • Kamui
  • Limbo: Border Jail
  • Majestic Attire: Susanoo
  • Multiple Wood Release Clone Technique
  • Regeneration Ability
  • Sage Art: Storm Release Light Fang
  • Sage Art: Yin Release Lightning Dispatch
  • Sensing Technique
  • Shadow Clone Technique
  • Six Paths Senjutsu
  • Six Paths Technique
  • Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal
  • Summoning Technique (Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, Kurama)
  • Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
  • Susanoo
  • Susanoo: Fist
  • Tengai Shinsei
  • Transcription Seal: Izanagi
  • Uchiha Return
  • Will Materialisation
  • Wood Clone Technique
  • Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees
  • Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
  • Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique
  • Yasaka Magatama

So yeah, Madara has a pretty decent arsenal of Jutsu at his disposal. When you also consider that Garou and Boros have no heat resistance feats the attacks like this

No Caption Provided

Are going to be particularly helpful.

Not to mention he can drop some meteors on them

No Caption Provided

So how are Boros and Garou going to deal with several mountain sized meteors being dropped on them along with everything else?

Madara's wood clones will also be a powerful force, giving him an army of Susano'o wielding fighters to tire out the trio or atleast distract them.

No Caption Provided

Along with this, Madara can also use his Wood Release to cover the battlefield in a Chakra enhanced forest that will constantly be producing spores that will render the Trio unconscious and start hindering them, this means that along with fighting Wood Clones, Limbo Clones, Shadow Clones and the trio themselves they will have to struggle to even stay on their feet.

No Caption Provided

Rinnegan

This is were the game overs are coming in.

The Rinnegan (輪廻眼, Literally meaning: Saṃsāra Eye) is reputed as the most exalted eye amongst the "Three Great Dōjutsu", the others being the Sharingan and the Byakugan. It is said that in times of disorder, one who wields the Rinnegan is sent down from the heavens to become either a "God of Creation" who will calm the world or a "God of Destruction" who will reduce everything to nothingness. The Rinnegan is characterised by a ripple pattern that spreads over the eyeball.

I also feel as if this will be the most debated section due to how many one shot methods it gives Madara. First up, lets go over all the techniques.

• Animal Path
  • Asura Attack
  • Asura Path
  • Banshō Ten'in
  • Black Receiver
  • Chibaku Tensei
  • Demonic Statue Chains
  • Deva Path
  • Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability
  • Human Path
  • Limbo: Border Jail
  • Naraka Path
  • Outer Path
  • Outer Path — Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique
  • Preta Path
  • Shinra Tensei
  • Six Paths Technique
  • Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal
  • Six Paths of Pain
  • Six Red Yang Formation
  • Summoning Rinnegan
  • Tengai Shinsei

Let's go over the important abilities first.

Shinra Tensei is the Deva Path's ability to manipulate repulsive force (斥力, sekiryoku) at the user's will to push matter or techniques away. Said to be the pinnacle of the Rinnegan, it can only be used by those who can manipulate all chakra natures.

The Outer Path (外道, Gedō) is the seventh Path — an ability granted to the wielder of the Rinnegan. With the Outer Path, the user is able to revive the dead, transmit chakra to receivers, as well as manifest chakra chains.

The Human Path (人間道, Ningendō) grants a Rinnegan user the ability to read the mind of any target by placing his hand on the target's head or chest and yanking the soul out of the body. Though it provides intel by getting well guarded secrets, the technique inevitably kills the target. In life, Nagato channelled the powers of the Human Path through the corpse of a Takigakure shinobi.

The Outer Path — Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique is a reincarnation ninjutsu used through the Outer Path, which can infuse new life into the bodies of those who have died in exchange for the user's own life.

This means should any of Madara's opponents begin to press him to much he can simply send them flying with Shinra Tensei. He can easily kill any of them with the Human Path for a Soul Rip. Outer Path means should Naruto and Sasuke be killed, Madara can have his Limbo hold off his foes before sacrificing himself to revive the 2 of them.

One of Madara's ultimate abilities, and the reason I'm so confident in my victory is the Limbo Clones.

Using his Rinnegan, Madara is able to project shadows of himself into the invisible world known as Limbo (輪墓, Rinbo, Literally meaning: Wheel Grave), which co-exists with the physical world but is generally impossible to detect or visually perceive. The shadows can operate independently of the user, attacking and restraining target(s) or defending the original body from harm. With both his Rinnegan, Madara was shown producing up to four shadows.

These Clones are noted to be completely equal to the original Madara, the only difference being that they can't be hurt by conventional means. To actually effect them, you need Six Paths powered abilities to effect them. Physical attacks, which is what this team relies on, do not work on Limbo.

Truth-Seeking Balls are hand-sized orbs of black chakra that users can use to alter its shape to serve for a variety of purposes.

I think we all know were this is going. None of them possess Chakra and will thus be disintegrated like....

this
this

Madara - Summary

• He has Mountain level strength in a far weaker form which is beyond anything Boros and Garou can do (bar the Moon Kick)
  • He has a massive speed advantage since no one in OPM has combat or reaction speed feats near lightning level
  • His durability is easily Island level bare minimum via scaling and Multi'Mountain Level ++ by feats
  • His Limbo/Wood Clones will provide an army to support him with the Limbo being major factors
  • Wood style will put them all to sleep
  • TSB and Soul Rip are one shots

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto Uzumaki

No Caption Provided

Introduction

Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto) is a shinobi of Konohagakure and a descendant of the Uzumaki clan. He became the jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails on the day of his birth — a fate that caused him to be shunned by most of Konoha throughout his childhood. After joining Team Kakashi, Naruto worked hard to gain the village's acknowledgement all the while chasing his dream to become Hokage. In the following years, through many hardships and ordeals, he became a capable ninja regarded as a hero both by the villagers, and soon after, the rest of the world, becoming known as the Hero of the Hidden Leaf (木ノ葉隠れの英雄, Konohagakure no Eiyū, Literally meaning: Hero of the Hidden Tree Leaves). He soon proved to be one of the main factors in winning the Fourth Shinobi World War, leading him to achieve his dream and become the village's Seventh Hokage (七代目火影, Nanadaime Hokage, Literally meaning: Seventh Fire Shadow).

Physical Stats

Once again I believe that Naruto has an advantage over Boros and Garou in terms of raw strength

Here Naruto Chakra fists manage to match Kaguya's own. This is impressive given that Kaguya was able to completely annihilate Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o in seconds.

No Caption Provided

We also see a weakened Adult Naruto and Sasuke punching and kicking Momoshiki through mountain sized rocks.

We know the size of them due to the rocks being larger than a Shinju stump.

Base (Sorta) Naruto then does this feat with the shockwave of his punch.

No Caption Provided

Easily more impressive than anything Garou did and comparable to Boros's moon kick to a degree, I would even argue this feat is better as it is far easier for Naruto to pull it off and he has only gotten stronger.

Speed

Here we have the infamous Light Fang dodge, an attack confirmed to be light speed by good old databooks.

We also have Naruto dodging a chidori blitz from Sasuke after he teleported right behind him.

No Caption Provided

We then have Naruto and Toneri flying around the moon as streaks, showing that Naruto can definitely use his flight in combat and is incredibly fast with it.

Durability

This is were Naruto shines

In scan 1 we see an injured Base Naruto and Sasuke survive a fall from low orbit which is incredibly impressive.

Scan 2 is Sasuke commenting on Momoshiki's Tailed Beast Bomb being able to wipe away the surrounding Lands (which refer to the countries of Naruto) if we lowball the fact Naruto contained and survived this attack in Tailed Beast Sage Mode this is clear Country Level durability given that the Narutoverse has 1 giant Super continent which contains all of its Country sized lands.

Scans 3 and 4 display Naruto's incredible healing factor. He was able to heal from a hole in his body (and lung) within seconds with only a single tail of Kurama's cloak.

No Caption Provided

We also see Naruto run straight through Toneri's Moon Splitting Beam, clear country level durability on a lowball.

Jutsu

Much like Madara, Naruto has a 'vast' amount of Jutsu to wield

• All Directions Shuriken
  • Big Ball Rasengan
  • Big Ball Rasenshuriken
  • Big Ball Spiralling Serial Zone Spheres
  • Boil Release: Unrivalled Strength
  • Chakra Transfer Technique
  • Clone Body Blow
  • Clone Spinning Heel Drop (Anime only)
  • Combination Transformation
  • Continuous Tailed Beast Balls
  • Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall (Manga only)
  • Erupting Propulsion Fist
  • Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet (Anime only)
  • Frog Kata
  • Frog Strike
  • Gentle Step Spiralling Twin Lion Fists
  • Harem Technique
  • Hurricane Thunderclap — Majestic Attire Sword Stroke
  • Ink Creation
  • Kurama Arm Attack
  • Mini-Rasenshuriken
  • Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
  • Naruto Region Combo
  • Naruto Uzumaki Combo
  • Naruto Uzumaki Two Thousand Combo
  • Negative Emotions Sensing
  • New Sexy Technique
  • Nine-Tails Chakra Mode
  • One Thousand Years of Death
  • Pachinko Technique (Anime only)
  • Parachute
  • Parent and Child Rasengan
  • Planetary Rasengan
  • Rasengan
  • Rasengan: Flash
  • Regeneration Ability
  • Runt Ball Rasengan (Anime only)
  • Sage Art: Lava Release Rasenshuriken
  • Sage Art: Magnet Release Rasengan
  • Sage Art: Many Ultra-Big Ball Spiralling Serial Spheres
  • Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken
  • Sage Mode
  • Scorch Release: Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero
  • Sexy Reverse Harem Technique
  • Sexy Technique
  • Sexy Technique: Pole Dance and Nice Body (Anime only)
  • Shadow Clone Technique
  • Shadow Shuriken Technique
  • Six Paths Sage Mode
  • Six Paths Senjutsu
  • Six Paths Yang Power
  • Six Paths — Chibaku Tensei
  • Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken
  • Soap Bubble Ninjutsu (Anime only)
  • Spiralling Absorption Sphere
  • Spiralling Serial Spheres
  • Spiralling Strife Spheres
  • Strong Fist (Anime only)
  • Summoning Technique (Toad)
  • Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
  • Super Mini-Tailed Beast Ball
  • Tailed Beast Ball
  • Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken
  • Tailed Beast Chakra Arms
  • Tailed Beast Full Charge
  • Tailed Beast Rasengan
  • Tailed Beast Shockwave
  • Torii Seal
  • Truth-Seeking Ball
  • Turning into a Frog Technique (Anime only)
  • Typhoon Water Vortex Technique
  • Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan
  • Ultra-Many Spiralling Serial Spheres
  • Uzumaki Formation (Anime only)
  • Wind Release: Rasengan
  • Wind Release: Rasenshuriken
  • Wind Release: Repeated Rasenshuriken
  • Wind Release: Toad Gun (Anime only)
  • Wind Release: Toad Oil Bullet (Anime only)
  • Wind Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet (Anime only)
  • Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken
  • Wisdom Wolf Decay

Lets look at Naruto's bread and butter, the Shadow Clone and Rasegan Variants.

Shadow Clone Jutsu

This technique allows Naruto, with a single hand sign, to summon an army of clones who can each wield large amounts of his power and can assist in tactics and exhausting opponents.

Here we see Naruto make an army of them

No Caption Provided

Add in the fact that they can't be told apart from the original and you have a recipe for disaster.

Wind Release: Raseshuriken

No Caption Provided

By combining the Wind element and the Rasengan, Naruto creates a projectile capable of eradicating foes upon a cellular level

No Caption Provided

Given that this attack cuts you on a cellular level, that means to resist it you will need feats to tank cutting attacks which none of your team has, leaving them especially vulnerable to the Rasenshruiken.

Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken

This technique shows how powerful Naruto can go. This is easily Multi-Mountain level per shuriken, neither Boros or Garou have shown durability at that level either, leaving them fodder to these attacks.

No Caption Provided

Sage Art: Magnet Release Rasengan

A technique which upon hitting the target, completely immobilises them.

No Caption Provided

Sage Art: Magma Release Rasengan

No Caption Provided

Tailed Beast Bombs

An ability to fire pure concentrated Chakra by Kurama, even a casual tailed beast bomb can annihilate a mountain while Half of Kurama's full power is capable of doing half of this

No Caption Provided
Neither Boros nor Garou have shown they can tank multi-mountain busting force like this.

Other Abilites

Naruto is a man with a plethora of extra abilities to assist aswell.

Precognition/ Sensory

Naruto possess powerful combat precognition which will definitely come in handy when fighting Saitama to help dodge any blows. He can also sense negative emotion making it impossible to be snuck up on.

Regeneration/ Healing

Once again I want to highlight his Regeneration. He also possess to heal, Guy was brought back from the brink of death while Kakashi had an eye restored in moments.

Chakra Sharing

In case Sasuke starts to run out of Chakra, Naruto can easily share his own.

Naruto - Summary

• Possess Mountain Level physical strength while weakened
  • A massive speed advantage as no one in OPM has anything near lightning nor lightspeed feats in reaction or combat speed
  • A durability advantage over Boros and Garou being Country Level
  • Will constantly have a numerical advantage thanks to Shadow Clones
  • Can one shot with Raseshuriken variants
  • His precognition means Saitama will have even less of a chance of tagging him
  • Fodder to Talk No Jutsu

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sasuke Uchiha

No Caption Provided

Introduction

Sasuke Uchiha (うちはサスケ, Uchiha Sasuke) is one of the last surviving members of Konohagakure's Uchiha clan. After his older brother, Itachi, slaughtered their clan, Sasuke made it his mission in life to avenge them by killing Itachi. He is added to Team 7 upon becoming a ninja and, through competition with his rival and best friend, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke starts developing his skills. Dissatisfied with his progress, he defects from Konoha so that he can acquire the strength needed to exact his revenge. His years of seeking vengeance and his actions that followed become increasingly demanding, irrational and isolates him from others, leading him to be branded as an international criminal. After learning the truth of his brother's sacrifice and later proving instrumental in ending the Fourth Shinobi World War and being happily redeemed by Naruto, Sasuke decides to return to Konoha and dedicates his life to help protect the village and its inhabitants becoming referred to as the "Supporting Kage" (支う影, Sasaukage, Literally meaning: Supporting Shadow).

Physical Stats

Much like his lover rival Naruto, Sasuke posses incredible feats of strength such as

No Caption Provided

when he kicks Momoshiki through a mountain sized rock formation

No Caption Provided

Sasuke annihilates a meteor that dwarfed Konoha with a Chidori amped strike

Some more feats for Sasuke and his Susanoo

His Susanoo is massively superior Madara's which could cut mountain in half

He casually cuts Juubidara in half

He uses his Susanoo to create a mountain sized explosions

Easily cuts up meteors

Durability

No Caption Provided

Despite being weakened heavily Adult Sasuke was able to take Momoshiki (who is arguably stronger than either of them) smacking him aside without being injured massively (only knocked down briefly)

The same low orbit feat as Naruto

His Perfect Susanoo should be superior to BM Kurama Avatar Naruto who could survive being in the general vicinity of this explosion.

No Caption Provided

Sasuke was able survive the explosion between Indra's Arrow and Six Paths Rasenshuriken which caused a massive explosion that caused shockwaves to be felt around the Elemental Nations. So clearly since he and Adult Naruto are massively superior to their Teen Selves it isn't a stretch to assume they could survive this country level attack with their Avatar's intact.

Speed

We have the massively inferior Itachi reacting to Sasuke's Kirin which is lightning speed

We have Teen Naruto who is weaker than Adult Sasuke reacting to light fang

We have them both reacting to Madara's attack

Jutsu

• Afterglow
  • Binding Snake Glare Spell
  • Chidori
  • Chidori Current
  • Chidori Senbon
  • Chidori Sharp Spear
  • Coercion Sharingan
  • Cursed Seal of Heaven
  • Demonic Illusion: Mirage Crow
  • Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes Technique
  • Evil Releasing Method
  • Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
  • Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
  • Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
  • Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
  • Genjutsu: Sharingan
  • Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
  • Kirin
  • Lightning Flash
  • Lion Combo
  • Manipulated Shuriken Technique
  • Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades
  • Moonlight
  • Naka Shrine Pass Technique
  • Orochimaru-Style Body Replacement Technique
  • Pachinko Technique (Anime only)
  • Peregrine Falcon Drop (Anime only)
  • Shadow Clone Technique
  • Shadow Shuriken Technique
  • Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
  • Strong Fist
  • Summoning Technique (Hawk, Snake)
  • Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation
  • Surging Fire Wild Dance
  • Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana

Much like Madara and Naruto, Sasuke has a decent arsenal of Jutsu available to him

Attacks like Kirin which none of your team can resist given that its natural lighting.

No Caption Provided

Chidori which as I've shown, amps his striking massively along with his plethora of Fire Ball Jutsu.

No Caption Provided

Here shows that Sasuke posses the ability to fire Fire Jutsu so hot that it caused clouds to form and the pouring rain to come along, showing they are most definitely hot stuff.

Dōjutsu

Sasuke's main advantage comes from his two eyes.

The Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

These two eyes provide a massive set of abilities such as

• Amaterasu
  • Susanoo
  • Blaze Release
  • Derived jutsu
  • Animal Path
  • Asura Path
  • Deva Path
  • Banshō Ten'in
  • Chibaku Tensei
  • Shinra Tensei
  • Human Path
  • Naraka Path
  • Outer Path
  • Demonic Statue Chains
  • Outer Path — Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique
  • Preta Path

Each Ability can be used in ways to destroy your team

Sharingan Abilites

Amaterasu

Sasuke can create a black fire that can't be extinguished no matter what on any opponent he wishes, given that I've shown Sasuke will be seeing these MHS in slow motion with his nigh lightspeed reaction speed he will easily be able to cast this fire on them. Given that not one character bar Saitama has feats against fire based attacks this is a viable method of beating them down.

Precognition

Sasuke's sharingan will allow him to dominate the skilless Saitama and Boros in combat with ease, combined with he naturally higher reaction and combat speed. It will also allow him to figure out Garou's fighting style to a degree.

Six Paths

His Rinnegan gives him access to the six paths techniques. Some of the more notable ones are Chibaku Tensei which allows Sasuke to create 9 Mountain sized meteors that can seal foes away, Bansho Tenin which allows him to pull opponents in, Shinra Tensei which lets him push them away and the Human path which allows soul ripping. Sasuke should posses these techniques as he has displayed abilities from the Deva and Preta Path.

Amenotejikara

Sasuke can swap places with any object in a certain distance (mostly his sword) while also being able to teleport other objects and attacks.

Sasuke - Summary

• Posses Mountain Level strength while weakened
  • Massive speed advantage
  • Durability Advantage being Country Level easily with Susanoo
  • Sharingan means your team will get stomped in CQC within a few Chidori amped strikes
  • Rinnegan gives soul rip options along with the ability to play keep away with Shinra Tensei
  • They'll all cut themselves on his edginess

Overall Summary

• Each of my team hits harder than Boros and Garou do on average
  • Naruto and Sasuke have both got Lightspeed reactions while Madara is equal or just below
  • My team has numerous methods to one shot such as TSB, Soul Rip, RS Spam, Amaterasu, Piercing Attacks, Sealing
  • My team is more skilled than yours (bar Garou) and have precognition as support
  • Madara's spores will knock them all out
  • Madara can sacrifice himself to revive Naruto and Sasuke
  • No counter to Limbo
  • Boros and Garou can't get through Susanoo and Kyuubi Avatar with their Country Level durability
  • Boros won't get a chance to use CSRC and even then Sasuke can take everyone to one of Kaguya's dimensions
  • Saitama won't get a chance to use his Serious Punch which is out of character unless the planet is threatened

So yeah. I understand that it isn't very in depth and the formatting is pretty bad along with being rather short but I did the best I could with what I had. I'll go into better detail once I have points to counter.

So then @vsw how will you counter me?

Inb4 Planet Bust GG

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: nice opener! I'll have my reply up in 1-2 days hopefully

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obitoad: T4V is Tag for Vote, so once the debate is over, they'll tag everyone who asked to be tagged, and we can give feedback, and vote and such.

Also, T4V

obitoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ik lol im noob, but jeez lol

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vsw

Lord Boros

No Caption Provided

Bio

Boros (ボロス, Borosu), also called Lord Boros (ボロス主, Borosu-nushi) by his subordinates, is the leader of the Dark Matter Thieves, a group of alien invaders who are responsible for the destruction of A-City. Like Saitama, Boros faces a self-imposed existential crisis, becoming so powerful that nothing gave him thrill anymore, opting to travel to Earth because of a prophecy saying he would find a worth foe

Strength

Here's where i believe the OPM team have an advantage in. Boros has way more feats in this category then naruto, madara combined( also you've lowballed Garou and Boros ALOT in your post, how did you manage to make then under mountain level? xD)

In the OPM world, there is one super-continent, which is then divided into 26 cities. basically 1 City is a Very large Country. Lord boros ship was able to one-shot one of these cities( which is the size of a country), that same attack was launched back at his ship by tatsumaki and it did little to no damage( that basically means that Lord boros ship was able to tank a county lvl attack). see below

Basically what I'm trying to say is, you need an attack above country level in order to damage the ship, which we see Lord Boros do ALOT.

No Caption Provided

Just by damaging the ship it proves that Lord Boros hits are atleast country+ , way above mountain level, also Sasuke has no durability feats to suggest he could survive 1 punch(unlike Naurto and Madara) from Boros, Boros even mages to kill the crew inside the ship, even though the crew survivied being hit by a country lvl attack, this solidly proves each of boros hits are country+ level.

More scans of Boros decimating his ship below

And then we have his two strongest attacks, his moon kick, and his CSRC, well talk about his moon kick first, he was able to send saitama about 340,000 km to the moon, while naruto only sent Momoshiki 10miles to the atmosphere...

and his oh so famous CSRC, which for this fight will be a planet busting attack(as specified by the OP)

Even in Sasuke was able to teleport his team to one of kaguya dimension, he would severely weaken himself, and anyway, Sasuke dies very quickly in this fight due to having no durability feats to hang with the OPM team.

Also there is one thing that the Naruto team have no Counter for, and thats Boros heat, he was able to melt his ship which survived re-entry at 3000f, so boros must be hotter than 3000F, so heat won't both boos anyway( ill talk about that in the durability section)

No Caption Provided

And its very likely that Naruto and Sasuke will try fight H2H( as they did against each other, Toneri, Momoshiki, kinshiki etc) and when they do, they get heavily outclassed due to his heat, and Raw strength advantage

boros destroying more of his ship
boros destroying more of his ship

Sasuke and Naruto die from this:

No Caption Provided

Durubility

Boros has the best Regen in OPM no contest, he's able to grow his arm back instanstly

No Caption Provided

i also doubt madara spores would do anything to him either, anyhow he's an alien who survived with no oxygen in space, he isn't gonna need it breathe now

Boros also tanked this from Saitama,

And saitama was able to destroy a multi country meteor( as stated by genos, so a casual Saitama punch is Multi country)

No Caption Provided

So boros tanked a multi Country punch From saitama

And then when saitama hit him with multiple Multi Country Level Punches( again, each punch is multi country) Boros was able to regenerate from that

No Caption Provided

Boros is also Very hot (as I've shown in the strength section) so amertarasu(excuse my spelling) , or any heat bases attack won't do zip to him

Boros melting his ship which survived re-enty at 3000F, putting Boros at 3000F +
Boros melting his ship which survived re-enty at 3000F, putting Boros at 3000F +

Just to recap, Boros has no soul until you prove he does so no soul rip, he has better durability than Naruto, Sasuke(poor sasuke) and regen on par with Madara, Madara can't even hurt him, even his limbo clones can't , his limbo clones can't even use TSB , the only thing which would be able to even hurt boros, and CT...... is useless

Speed

Boros lacks speed feats NGL, but he does have some impressive ones, he transferred enough Kenetic Energy into Saitama to kick him to the moon, which means Boros would have to be going around mach 400,00k+(got this number from the internet)

No Caption Provided

moves like a laser

No Caption Provided

i

im not gonna waste time trying to prove Boros is faster than Naruto cause he most likely isn't( i dint know the mach of light), so i admit it, your team may have speed, but you get outclassed in everything else apart from that

Conclusion on Boros

• Hes stronger than your team combined
  • Limbo won't hurt him
  • he has no soul to rip out until you prove he does
  • Sasuke dies due to being a non factor and gets one shot due to having no durability feats
  • Naruto and Sasuke will try to fight H2H like they did in all of their fights, and get stomped
  • his regen is way too high for you to deal with
  • way too hot for you at 3000f+

Garou the human monster

No Caption Provided

Bio

Garou (ガロウ, Garō; Viz: Garo) is a former disciple of Bang, but was kicked out from his dojo for going on a rampage.Because of his fascination of monsters and his hatred of heroes, he is commonly called the Human Monster and the Hero Hunter. Sitch of the Hero Association views him as a grave threat to the organization despite being only human.

Strength

Again when it comes to strength, Garou is way stronger than your team, theres no competition (see below)

Scan 1 shows Garou managing to push back saitama

Scan 2 shows Saitama tanking a flurry on country+ lvl attacks from Boros without moving, this proves that Garou must be atlas Multi country+ ( if we lowball) in order to have pushed saitama back.

Garou surivives a rock barrage from Tatsumaki, which he destroys at hyper speed

Garou managed to trade multiple blows with Saitama for a while

No Caption Provided

and lets not forget a casual punch from saitama is multi country+

No Caption Provided

Manages to one shot Darkshine, who's skin is stronger than steel, and Sweet mask who had his arm cut off and re attached it like it was nothing

so Garou heavily outclasses your team again, in term of raw strength

note: scans for garou are not the best cause they are from the Webcomic

Durability

I feel like this is where garou really shines

he tanks a multi country + hit to the face from Saitama

No Caption Provided

Tanks another hit from saitama

No Caption Provided

Tanks a super serious headbutt from saitama, and if we were to scale this to his Super serious serious punch. then i would put it around continental , so yea he tanks it for the most part, only losing his arm, and then he grows it back in an instant

No Caption Provided

Basically Garou is a beast when it comes to durability, he outclasses Sasuke(poor sasuke) and is on par with Naruto and Madara in this section

Speed

Garou has way more speed feats then Boros luckily

Blocks around 15 attack from flashy flash which were delivered in 1 centisecond

Also doges an attack from atomic samurai who did this

Garou dodges the attack

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also manages to get infront of saitama without him noticing

No Caption Provided

And saitama went from the moon to the earth in like under/around 7 seconds or so so its not like he's a slug.

Skill

Garou is the most skilled here, i don't think we even need to debate that

No Caption Provided

he combined 12 different martial art styles, along with copying moves from various people, again he copied 12 different styles, in Naruto there's only 1 style, and thats taijutsu.

No Caption Provided

And to top it all off, he has precognition

Conclusion on garou

• He can keep up with the naruto team
  • He's better at H2H then your team
  • He's got insane durubility
  • He one shots Sasuke(Poor Sasuke again)
  • He's got better strengh then your team combined
  • Precogniton
  • Your team will try and fight H2H like they usually do, and then they get stomped

The Caped Boldy

No Caption Provided

Bio

Saitama (サイタマ, Saitama) is the main protagonist of One-Punch Man and the most powerful hero alive. Saitama faces a self-imposed existential crisis, as he is now too powerful to gain any thrill from his deeds.

Strength

Finally its time for Saitama to shine, the strongest of the trio, saitama has a lot of feats but I'm only gonna be listing the high end ones

Manages to destroy a multi country level meteor( rip CT) so his punch must be atleast multi country+

No Caption Provided

lifs up the monster association basewhich is almost as big as a city sized country

Destroys garous arm, even though garou tanked multiple country level attacks

is a planet buster

No Caption Provided

Did this to the moon , and this is at least small continental

No Caption Provided

And when he landed he did mass amount of damage to Boros ship, and I've already proved you need to be country level + in order to damage his ship.

No Caption Provided

so just to recap, saitama is a planet buster, stronger than your team combined, and can one shot each of your team due to having no durability feats on his level bar madara due to his regen.

Durability

No one holds a candle to saitama when it comes to durability

he manages to tank multiple country+ attacks from boros

No Caption Provided

Gets sent to the moon, survives with no oxygen and survives being in a vacuum( cause there's no air). also lemme just say he survives re-entry at 3000f so not heat based attack will phase him.

No Caption Provided

Tanks multiple multi country+ attacks from Garou

No heat based attack will phase him, limbo is featless , light fang is featless , saitama can hold his breathe through that spore justu, he aint got a soul till u prove he does.

Speed

I went online to search how fast his moon jump would be and i got this

In the scene where he gets kicked to the moon, assuming that boros's dialogue was the entire duration of saitamas jump back to earth (18 seconds) then that means he was traveling slightly under 67,500,000 feet per second.

so he can keep up with the Naruto Trio, even if they're faster then him

No Caption Provided

this is pretty much his best speed feat imo so ill just use this one but if you want more just ask and ill drop scans

Conclusion on saitama

• Stronger than your team by a large margin
  • Planet buster
  • Better durability than your team
  • Heat resistance
  • Can survive in a vacuum
  • Again a planet buster
  • Sasuke dies a horrible death again

Counters to your Summary

• Each of my team hits harder than Boros and Garou do on average

no they don't I've just proved that

• Naruto and Sasuke have both got Lightspeed reactions while Madara is equal or just below

True, but reacting speed and actual speed are very different

• My team has numerous methods to one shot such as TSB, Soul Rip, RS Spam, Amaterasu, Piercing Attacks, Sealing

Soul rip won't work till u prove they have a soul, they tank RS and Amaterasu due to being hotter themselves(boros is 3000f+, Saitama tanked 3000f+ attacks aswell so yea), they tank piercing attacks(also what attack did you mean specifically?), and what sealing methods are you talking about?(do you mean the magnet resengan? its never restrained anyone as powerful as the OPM trio so yea, pretty featless), and TSB Have no speed feats or feats damaging anything as durable as the OPM Trio

• My team is more skilled than yours (bar Garou) and have precognition as support

True(bar garou) but we heavily outclass you in strentgh in H2H, which Naruto and Sasuke always use as a first resort( their fight with Momoshiki, Toneri, Kinshiki and each other prove that)

• Madara's spores will knock them all out

Boros is an alien who for all we know doest breathe, Saitama holds his breath like he did in space, and garou should tank it, or saitama punches the gas away(like he's done to rain and clouds before)

• Madara can sacrifice himself to revive Naruto and Sasuke

true but thats very out of character

• No counter to Limbo

Limbo can't damage us

• Boros and Garou can't get through Susanoo and Kyuubi Avatar with their Country Level durability

I guarantee they can break both susanoo and kyuubi avatar with 1 hit, both being above country themselves

• Boros won't get a chance to use CSRC and even then Sasuke can take everyone to one of Kaguya's dimensions

then Sasuke becomes weaker, and Sasuke won't last that long anyway

• Saitama won't get a chance to use his Serious Punch which is out of character unless the planet is threatened

he's used his serious moves again garou and he wasn't threatening the planet then

Reasons why we win

• Stronger
  • More durubale
  • We can Planet bust
  • Have the H2H advantage by a large margin
  • You can't hurt us
  • Sasuke is a non factor due to having only country level durability feats
  • TSB most likely can't hurt us, until you provide feats that it can/has hurt anything as durable as us

Strategy

1. Naruto runs at Garou and immediatly gets stomped H2H, Boros then kicks Sasuke, killing him, and Saitama holds of Madara(who is the only problem here) until boos comes and uses his CSRC
  2. Or Boros holds of madara due to his high regen, while garou 1 shots sasuke, and saitama planet busts Naruto
  3. Garou fights Madara like 8th guy did, Garou can't beat madara imo but he holds him off, Boros fights Naruto and uses his CSRC, and Saitama beats Sasuke and they all gang up on madara

if the format is a bit untidy/spelling mistakes, then sorry I've done my best and its early in the morning

@chaos239

your turn

INB4 LIMBO AND TSB SOLO

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also @streak619 since u said tag after every post, also Chaos239 forgot to tag u so just scroll up to read his opener

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: Nice. A huge improvement you gonna post the boros section in are cav so i can get started with countering

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: Alright. I should have my Counter up in a few days. This is just gonna be a debunk fest for me because I see so much wrong with your post.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, a lot of fallacious scaling, assumptions and cop out arguments.

I can't believe people actually use the 'OPM has no soul' argument.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

Wait when did a no soul argument become a thing?

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure, but I think I've seen a couple of people use it in CaVs.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#40 darthjhawk  Moderator

@streak619: Hm I see. Well I'm eager to see how this plays out then.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in my cav with alex boss he had no counter to soul steal so he said saitama has no soul

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninja Jesus, His Boyfriend and his Boyfriend's past self vs One Fodder Man and his boys

Lets teach him a lesson...Sasuke!
Lets teach him a lesson...Sasuke!

Counters to Boros

Counters to Strength

Here's where i believe the OPM team have an advantage in. Boros has way more feats in this category then naruto, madara combined( also you've lowballed Garou and Boros ALOT in your post, how did you manage to make then under mountain level? xD)

Because they are?

In the OPM world, there is one super-continent, which is then divided into 26 cities. basically 1 City is a Very large Country. Lord boros ship was able to one-shot one of these cities( which is the size of a country), that same attack was launched back at his ship by tatsumaki and it did little to no damage( that basically means that Lord boros ship was able to tank a county lvl attack). see below

Several things. First up, the actual city doesn't make up the whole country. We see mountains, forests, lakes, fields and hidden bases all throughout OPM. Add in the fact that we know there are massive gaps between cities (see the OPM OVA with Tatsumaki, Genos and Fubuki were we see the train take them a massive distance). Second, Tatsumaki didn't hit them back just as hard, as evident from the much smaller explosions. We also see her tossing debris at hypersonic speed and damaging the ship.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, you need an attack above country level in order to damage the ship, which we see Lord Boros do ALOT.

Debunked,

Just by damaging the ship it proves that Lord Boros hits are atleast country+ , way above mountain level, also Sasuke has no durability feats to suggest he could survive 1 punch(unlike Naurto and Madara) from Boros, Boros even mages to kill the crew inside the ship, even though the crew survivied being hit by a country lvl attack, this solidly proves each of boros hits are country+ level.

Debunked

More scans of Boros decimating his ship below

Debunked

And then we have his two strongest attacks, his moon kick, and his CSRC, well talk about his moon kick first, he was able to send saitama about 340,000 km to the moon, while naruto only sent Momoshiki 10miles to the atmosphere...

The Moon kick is generally calculated at mountain level+.

and his oh so famous CSRC, which for this fight will be a planet busting attack(as specified by the OP)

That's out of character to use and takes several seconds to charge.

Even in Sasuke was able to teleport his team to one of kaguya dimension, he would severely weaken himself, and anyway, Sasuke dies very quickly in this fight due to having no durability feats to hang with the OPM team.

Naruto and Madara can just fill his chakra right back up.

Also there is one thing that the Naruto team have no Counter for, and thats Boros heat, he was able to melt his ship which survived re-entry at 3000f, so boros must be hotter than 3000F, so heat won't both boos anyway( ill talk about that in the durability section)

Boros's heat couldn't effect Saitama's uniform, so clearly it isn't combat applicable given that Genos's attacks could have burnt his uniform off as Saitama himself said.

And its very likely that Naruto and Sasuke will try fight H2H( as they did against each other, Toneri, Momoshiki, kinshiki etc) and when they do, they get heavily outclassed due to his heat, and Raw strength advantage

Nope.

Sasuke and Naruto die from this

Wrong.

Counter to Durability

Boros has the best Regen in OPM no contest, he's able to grow his arm back instanstly

Naruto regrew his lung in seconds with only 1 tail.

i also doubt madara spores would do anything to him either, anyhow he's an alien who survived with no oxygen in space, he isn't gonna need it breathe now

We have no clue if Boros can breath in space. We assume he can, but we have no feats suggesting he can. He also has no resistance feats against poison so moot point.

Boros also tanked this from Saitama,

Attacks that are nowhere near mountain level?

And saitama was able to destroy a multi country meteor( as stated by genos, so a casual Saitama punch is Multi country)

Life wiping a country sized area doesn't make you country level. Even then, Saitama's punches always vary in power.

So boros tanked a multi Country punch From saitama

Nothing suggests thats true.

And then when saitama hit him with multiple Multi Country Level Punches( again, each punch is multi country) Boros was able to regenerate from that

Nothing suggests thats true.

Boros is also Very hot (as I've shown in the strength section) so amertarasu(excuse my spelling) , or any heat bases attack won't do zip to him

Cool. Too bad all Amaterasu will be doing is blinding you and burning Garou to a crisp.

Just to recap, Boros has no soul until you prove he does so no soul rip, he has better durability than Naruto, Sasuke(poor sasuke) and regen on par with Madara, Madara can't even hurt him, even his limbo clones can't , his limbo clones can't even use TSB , the only thing which would be able to even hurt boros, and CT...... is useless

Not how it works. You are claiming Boros has no soul so the burden of proof falls to you.

Counters to Speed

Boros lacks speed feats NGL, but he does have some impressive ones, he transferred enough Kenetic Energy into Saitama to kick him to the moon, which means Boros would have to be going around mach 400,00k+(got this number from the internet)

Striking Strength =/= Speed

moves like a laser

A weaker incarnation of Naruto did that in BSM.

im not gonna waste time trying to prove Boros is faster than Naruto cause he most likely isn't( i dint know the mach of light), so i admit it, your team may have speed, but you get outclassed in everything else apart from that

Mach 880991.09.

And Teen Naruto dodges attacks like that. At point blank.

Counters to Garou

Counters to Strength

Again when it comes to strength, Garou is way stronger than your team, theres no competition (see below)

Nope.

Scan 1 shows Garou managing to push back saitama

Saitama never took any damage and was actively holding back. Useless.

Scan 2 shows Saitama tanking a flurry on country+ lvl attacks from Boros without moving, this proves that Garou must be atlas Multi country+ ( if we lowball) in order to have pushed saitama back.

Or the fact that Saitama was actively holding back to not kill Garou despite being leagues above him might have something to do with it. Also, Asura Rhino and Beefcake both ragdolled Saitama, so Rhino and Beefcake>>> Boros and Garou?

Garou surivives a rock barrage from Tatsumaki, which he destroys at hyper speed

Nothing to mountain level beings.

Garou managed to trade multiple blows with Saitama for a while

Useless.

and lets not forget a casual punch from saitama is multi country+

Saitama's strength constantly changes and he held back against him.

Manages to one shot Darkshine, who's skin is stronger than steel, and Sweet mask who had his arm cut off and re attached it like it was nothing

Useless

so Garou heavily outclasses your team again, in term of raw strength

Nope

note: scans for garou are not the best cause they are from the Webcomic

Eh

Counters to Durability

I feel like this is where garou really shines

Doubtful.

he tanks a multi country + hit to the face from Saitama

Debunked. Saitama was holding back and nothing suggests those hits were even city level.

Tanks another hit from saitama

Useless

Tanks a super serious headbutt from saitama, and if we were to scale this to his Super serious serious punch. then i would put it around continental , so yea he tanks it for the most part, only losing his arm, and then he grows it back in an instant

What? Saitama used a Serious punch against Elder Centipede, but he isn't planet level. You can't scale like that with Saitama

Basically Garou is a beast when it comes to durability, he outclasses Sasuke(poor sasuke) and is on par with Naruto and Madara in this section

His durability by the feats and scaling you've posted caps at Mountain level.

Counters to Speed

Garou has way more speed feats then Boros luckily

Cool.

Blocks around 15 attack from flashy flash which were delivered in 1 centisecond

Calcs cap it at Mach 40.

Also doges an attack from atomic samurai who did this

Atomic Samurai's ultimate technique is subsonic. As its 100 slashes in 1 second.

No Caption Provided

Garou dodges the attack

Useless

Also manages to get infront of saitama without him noticing

Saitama is featless

And saitama went from the moon to the earth in like under/around 7 seconds or so so its not like he's a slug.

Anime clocks the moon jump at 16 seconds and it's a travel speed feat.

Counters to Skill

Garou is the most skilled here, i don't think we even need to debate that

Nice. Too bad skill is useless when your opponents out number you 1000 to 1 and have superior speed, strength and precognition.

he combined 12 different martial art styles, along with copying moves from various people, again he copied 12 different styles, in Naruto there's only 1 style, and thats taijutsu.

Taijutsu is the art of fighting. There's multiple styles of taijutsu.

And to top it all off, he has precognition

My team's precognition is superior and my team all has near/lightspeed reactions.

Counters to Saitama

Counters to Strength

Finally its time for Saitama to shine, the strongest of the trio, saitama has a lot of feats but I'm only gonna be listing the high end ones

Ok

Manages to destroy a multi country level meteor( rip CT) so his punch must be atleast multi country+

That meteor's only durability feats are no selling Genos's mountain level blast

lifs up the monster association basewhich is almost as big as a city sized country

Regular sized city

Destroys garous arm, even though garou tanked multiple country level attacks

Garou didn't.

is a planet buster

Best feat. He only uses that to counter planet level attacks and it would be OOC to use it on a human.

Did this to the moon , and this is at least small continental

Naruto did this

No Caption Provided

Which honestly looks more impressive to me given that Saitama does nothing than than make a massive shockwave in the manga which is the primary canon as Murata and ONE both directly work on the manga directly.

No Caption Provided

And when he landed he did mass amount of damage to Boros ship, and I've already proved you need to be country level + in order to damage his ship.

Nope.

so just to recap, saitama is a planet buster, stronger than your team combined, and can one shot each of your team due to having no durability feats on his level bar madara due to his regen.

If he goes all out immediatley and uses his OOC serious punch. Yes, he is. Too bad he will never tag my team.

Counters to Durability

No one holds a candle to saitama when it comes to durability

True. Only when it comes to blunt force and energy durability.

he manages to tank multiple country+ attacks from boros

Boros is city level.

Gets sent to the moon, survives with no oxygen and survives being in a vacuum( cause there's no air). also lemme just say he survives re-entry at 3000f so not heat based attack will phase him.

Fair enough.

Tanks multiple multi country+ attacks from Garou

Nope.

No heat based attack will phase him, limbo is featless , light fang is featless , saitama can hold his breathe through that spore justu, he aint got a soul till u prove he does.

Amaterasu will blind him, Limbo is equal to Madara, lightfang destroyed Naruto's TSB rod and would have killed him had he not dodged, he can't hold his breath forever, you have to prove he doesn't.

Speed

I went online to search how fast his moon jump would be and i got this

In the scene where he gets kicked to the moon, assuming that boros's dialogue was the entire duration of saitamas jump back to earth (18 seconds) then that means he was traveling slightly under 67,500,000 feet per second.

I did a calc and by highballing the jump by 2 seconds I got Mach 70043.731778 which is inferior to light speed which is Mach 874030. So he's slower in his travel speed by a ludicrous amount.

he can keep up with the Naruto Trio, even if they're faster then him

Wrong.

this is pretty much his best speed feat imo so ill just use this one but if you want more just ask and ill drop scans

His best speed feat is too slow.

Counters to your Summary

• no they don't I've just proved that

You've wanked Boros and Garou to high heaven.

• True, but reacting speed and actual speed are very different

Indeed. Ones useful and the other isn't.

• Soul rip won't work till u prove they have a soul, they tank RS and Amaterasu due to being hotter themselves(boros is 3000f+, Saitama tanked 3000f+ attacks aswell so yea), they tank piercing attacks(also what attack did you mean specifically?), and what sealing methods are you talking about?(do you mean the magnet resengan? its never restrained anyone as powerful as the OPM trio so yea, pretty featless), and TSB Have no speed feats or feats damaging anything as durable as the OPM Trio

You have to prove they don't have a soul. RS cuts you on a cellular level which you haven't proven you can tank. Chidori possess piercing properties and Sasuke uses a sword which he can teleport inside your brain. Magnet Rasengan restrained a Limbo clone and since Madara > Boros and Garou they can be restrained. TSB ignore conventional durability by erasing you.

• True(bar garou) but we heavily outclass you in strentgh in H2H, which Naruto and Sasuke always use as a first resort( their fight with Momoshiki, Toneri, Kinshiki and each other prove that)

My team is stronger than Boros and Garou and are so hilariously faster than Saitama he'll never tag them when you factor in their precognition and clones.

• Boros is an alien who for all we know doest breathe, Saitama holds his breath like he did in space, and garou should tank it, or saitama punches the gas away(like he's done to rain and clouds before)

Boros has no feats suggesting he can resist it. Saitama needs to breath. Garou can't tank it (Though I can think of a way he can resist it but I'll wait for you to bring it up) and the pollen isn't visible.

• true but thats very out of character

So is Saitama or Boros Planet Busting

• Limbo can't damage us

Limbo is equal to Madara who stomps Boros and Garou in CQC

• I guarantee they can break both susanoo and kyuubi avatar with 1 hit, both being above country themselves

Only Saitama can one shot it and even then he'll have to tag the avatars first (considering both of them can fly...

• then Sasuke becomes weaker, and Sasuke won't last that long anyway

Naruto can amp him with Chakra.

• he's used his serious moves again garou and he wasn't threatening the planet then

He was actively holding back. He didn't want to kill Garou since he still considered him human, he even let him go towards the end of the fight and called him a "Sweet Person".

How Team Ninja Gods Win

Here's some example of how my characters can kill yours

Naruto

• Rasenshuriken is a cutting attack which your characters have no resistance against.
  • Magnet Release can seal Boros and Garou.
  • Clone spam + Rasenshuriken barrage.

Sasuke

• Soul Rip + Teleportation with his superior speed
  • Chibaku Tensei on Boros and Garou before teleporting a sword through Saitama
  • Chidori spam Saitama with Teleportation before doing the same to Boros and Garou until they die
  • Use Amaterasu to blind the 3 of them before soul ripping
  • Pull them in with Bansho Tenin before stabbing through you all with Blaze Release or Soul Rip
  • Drop a Kirin. You have no feats suggesting your hearts wont just stomp from the lighting

Madara

• Bansho Tenin into Soul Rip
  • Bansho Tenin into TSB
  • Wood Release to drop you with spores before soul ripping
  • Seal Boros and Garou with Chibaku Tensei before soul ripping or stabbing Saitama
  • Have Limbo stomp Boros and Garou before soul ripping Saitama

Summary

Nothing has changed. I have just supplied methods to stomp you is all.

Saitama's best cutting resistance feat

No Caption Provided

Cat Claws > Chidori?

@vsw

So then? How's that Mr No Soul?

@streak619 Sorry I forgot about you last time. Hopefully you forgive me.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: my reply will be up tomorrow or saturday lastest

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros has no soul???? Wait, what?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheWatcherKing

I see so many problems with this....

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha, thought as much. Also this is moving fast af.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see so many problems with this....

this and from both sides

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: hes not human...... Soul steal has never been used on anything not human, ill touch up on that in my reply tho

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: I am not gonna argue since this is a Cav but that argument is not really....... good. Anyway, good luck.