CaV: Naruto/Sasuke (Adamantine) vs Aizen (Sup3rn0va)

• 57 results
adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By adamantine
No Caption Provided

Versus

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. Random Encounter
  2. Energy NOT equal
  3. NO Genjutsu
  4. No Prep/Knowledge
  5. This is a CaV please don't opinions in the comments
Credit goes to @joviolma
Credit goes to @joviolma

@sup3rn0va

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By adamantine
kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine: Wouldn't it be like this? Also T4V

Naruto/Sasuke (Adamantine) vs Aizen (Sup3rn0va)

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP please and good luck to both debaters.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fell asleep as soon I got him yesterday I'll update the CaV when I get home make it more presentable.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The win condition isn't in the rules

TAEP

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: They win anyway the can.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine: You forgot to restrict Genjutsu, I said the rules from this thread

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: kinda weak but I don't need it, and you did say that so I'll add that when I fix it up.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

TAEP

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: since my team has been nerfed I do have one request.

Saxz isn't allowed to vote, that dude is super salty and I guarantee no matter how good my argument he would vote against me.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine: I could say the same thing about 3 people in this thread, I already know they'd vote against me regardless of how the posts are.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 cergic  Online

Could be good. T4v

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP & T4V

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MattyBoi

Doesn't seem fair to me but hopefully the arguments make up for it. TAEP and T4V.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sooo... Who's going first?

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: If you are somehow referring to me, don't worry. I never vote on Cavs either way.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sooo... Who's going first?

I am, will post tomorrow, going to sleep

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saxz isn't allowed to vote, that dude is super salty and I guarantee no matter how good my argument he would vote against me.

Lol ?, I gave someone PTSD....your "Good" argument follows this order

Adamantine : Brings Good arguments ->[it gets countered/debunked]-> pulls out a less than OK,somewhat inaccurate argument -> [gets corrected and debunked ] -> Backtracks to save himself -> [Still gets countered /debunked] (at this point a logical person would respectfully concede with a peace sign)

But...... My dear Adamantine ?

Adamantine : feels cornered and rapid fires bad arguments -> [gets laughably debunked] -> goes into salt mode and throws around insults and curses -> [gets riducled and turns into a meme] = Has PTSD and carries salt to another thread.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princex said:

why make this thread when ur clearly a naruto and sasuke fanboy?

u think they win.

but aizen stomps.

Why comment when you clearly are violating the rules ?

Delete it

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By adamantine

@saxz said:
@adamantine said:

Adamantine : Brings Good arguments ->[it gets countered/debunked]-> pulls out a less than OK,somewhat inaccurate argument -> [gets corrected and debunked ] -> Backtracks to save himself -> [Still gets countered /debunked] (at this point a logical person would respectfully concede with a peace sign)

Adamantine : feels cornered and rapid fires bad arguments -> [gets laughably debunked] -> goes into salt mode and throws around insults and curses -> [gets riducled and turns into a meme] = Has PTSD and carries salt to another thread.

And you wonder why you can't vote.

@princex said:

u think they win.

but aizen stomps.

@morpheus__ Can you get rid of these two comments?

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be more like Sasuke vs Aizen cause sasuke has resistance against these mind games and has rinnesharingan and all so if he somehow helps naruto in getting out of it I can see Naruto and sasuke winning

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:
@adamantine said:

And you wonder why you can't vote.

@princex said:

u think they win.

but aizen stomps.

@morpheus__ Can you get rid of these two comments?

Dude, Seriously?? was on my merry way....when you suddenly assaulted me with this comment

@adamantine said:

Saxz isn't allowed to vote that dude is super salty and I guarantee no matter how good my argument he would vote against me.

Did you think the Mod is stupid and won't realize you started this whole mess with that comment, all because you are salty/scared/Angry of something that happened in other Thread that has nothing to do with this CAV .

Morpheus I do agree this CAV is getting crowded by unnecessary things, Delete this comment and every comments in the quote, including the OP Adamantine Unnecessary comment that started the mess

This :?

@adamantine said:

Saxz isn't allowed to vote that dude is super salty and I guarantee no matter how good my argument he would vote against me.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: You can delete you own comments, and this doesn't start with my comment it starts with you in other threads.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Saxz

@adamantine said:

@saxz: You can delete you own comments, and this doesn't start with my comment it starts with you in other threads.

Exactly my point.and since you started it this thread for no reason, you should delete your unnecessary comments first

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: Delete your post ffs this is a CaV.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sup3rn0va

Sōsuke Aizen

"The Sōsuke Aizen you knew...never existed to begin with."

Biography

Aizen is the former Captain of Squad 5, having gained the position after betraying his former Captain Shinji Hirako along with the rest of the soon to be Vizards. He used his position and influence within the Gotei 13 in order to further his goal of overthrowing the Soul King and replacing him as God along with breaking the boundary between Hollows and Soul Reapers in order to gain immense power.

Zanpakutō

Aizen's Zanpakutō is especially strong for a Captain level combatant, it's release command is "Shatter" which was required to activate it prior to fusing with the Hogyoku, currently however he's shown to be able to use it without any gesture or verbal command and instead anyone who looks at him is automatically placed under it.

His Zanpakutō's name is "Kyoka Suigetsu" which means Perfect Hypnosis, as it's name states, it's ability is to put targets under Perfect Hypnosis, which contrary to what some people on CV will tell you, isn't some fodder illusion technique. Never once has it been resisted, even by characters superior to Aizen like Yamamoto or Yhwach, the latter of which could perceive all possible futures simultaneously like "grains of sand blowing in the wind" as he puts it. This quite literally means that Kyoka Suigetsu not only affects Yhwach's six regular senses (Yes I said six, Reiatsu sensing also gets affected), but also his ability to perceive potentially infinite futures (If every choice diverges into separate futures then this would be essentially infinite). I'm probably going to get bashed for saying that, but it did happen, no matter how much people wish it didn't.

Kyoka Suigetsu seems to last indefinitely, since the Vizards who were put under it 110 years ago remained affected by it 110 years later, though this doesn't really affect this battle in any way.

The ability can be resisted by touching the blade before Kyoka Suigetsu is activated, but since Naruto/Sasuke don't have knowledge of this it's pretty unlikely.

Strength

Aizen doesn't have many strength feats to be honest, but I'll list some that I think are decent regardless.

Speed

• Blitz's four Captains all at once (One of these Captains was Shunsui, the future Captain-Commander and by far one of if not the strongest Captain and his speed was even praised by Yamamoto)

Durability

Not really relevant at this point since he's immortal but I'll go over it regardless.

The above feats all happened before Aizen even went through his various Hogyoku forms so his durability is evidently much higher than these feats suggest.

Kido

One of the best things to discuss about Aizen is his Kido usage. Aizen is by all accounts a Kido master, he can use high level spells with no incantation at full strength, and he's even able to block Kido attacks from Tessai Tsukabishi, former Captain of the Kido-Corps and undoubtedly one of the best Kido users ever.

Even though it's never stated nor shown that he can use it, I don't think it's a stretch to say he can use Jikanteishi which stops time in a specific area. I say it's likely he can use it since he's by far a superior Kido user than Tessai, which says a lot.

Reiatsu

By far one of Aizen's most useful and deadliest abilities

Intelligence

Aizen's intelligence is honestly ridiculous, he pretty much planned every event up to his defeat by Ichigo

He's also really good at manipulating people

I don't think there's any doubt that he's far more intelligent than both of them combined.

Miscellaneous Abilities

Immortality

• Aizen is immortal, the Soul Society couldn't find a way to kill him, which logically means even Yamamoto vaporizing him with his Bankai wouldn't kill him so they simply settled with strapping him to Chair-Sama and sealing off most of his Reiatsu.

Dimensional travel

• All Shinigami/Arrancar can travel between dimensions, Shinigami do so by opening a Senkaimon anywhere, Arrancar do so via the Descorrer. It's likely Aizen can also use the Descorrer since that's how he arrived at Karakura town in the first place.

Flight

• All characters (Arrancar, Hollows, Soul Reapers, Quincy etc) in Bleach can fly.

Preemptive Counters

Genjutsu

• Genjutsu doesn't affect Reiatsu sensing, in fact it's never even worked on a character with a sixth sense such as a Sage Mode user or a Kurama Jinchuriki, whereas Kyoka Suigetsu has always worked on more than the 5 senses

Six Paths Chibaku Tensei

This is the only way Naruto/Sasuke can permanently put Aizen down and unfortunately for you, I'm about to list the reasons for why it wouldn't work.

• The seals greatest ability is that it absorbs the targets Chakra instantly, preventing them from attempting to escape, and in Kaguya's case, preventing her from hopping dimension. There's a few reasons for why this isn't an issue for Aizen
  • Aizen obviously doesn't have Chakra, so there's nothing to absorb
  • If Aizen doesn't have Chakra then there's nothing stopping him from just dimension hopping, like Kaguya would have had her Chakra not been instantly absorbed.

Truth-Seeking Balls

This no doubt would have been one of your strongest arguments, I thank you for the luxury of letting me post first.

Let's see, what to dissect first... Oh I know.

The idea that TSB's would negate Aizen's regeneration;

• Contrary to what people would say, TSB's do not negate regeneration, they in fact only negate Ninjutsu including Yin-Yang, this was confirmed by Tobirama, the person who created the Edo Tensei Jutsu. So again, just to reiterate, TSB's do not negate regeneration, they simply negate all forms of Ninjutsu, which is what the Edo Tensei is.

Onto their durability;

I'm not going to cover them blocking Ninjutsu since that clearly isn't durability based since they negate it instead of tanking it and Aizen doesn't use Ninjutsu.

• The only feat that I recall from Naruto's TSB's is Naruto using them to intercept Sasuke's Susano'o arrows, I can't actually remember a single instance where he used them to block an attack.

I'm having a hard time seeing why Aizen can't cut through the TSB's, even if you say Naruto's TSB's are the same as Madara's/Obito's (Not really fair since Obito showed way more skill in using them), Obito's TSB's best slicing durability feats are blocking an attack from Pre-Six Paths Susano'o Sasuke, whom doesn't have any good slicing feats either.

Amaterasu

Even though this can't do anything to put Aizen down, I feel like countering it regardless.

• As I said earlier, it was stated that the Soul Society couldn't find a way of killing Aizen, I don't think it's a huge leap to say that this includes Yamamoto's Shikai/Bankai.

Soul Rip

• Sasuke isn't doing anything to the soul of one of the strongest characters from a verse that actively fight with their souls, nuff said.

Susano'o/Kurama Avatar

• It's not in character for either of them to use Kurama Avatar or Humanoid/Perfect Susano'o right off the bat, and they only really seem to use it to combat an equally as large threat. Regardless, this only makes them last longer and doesn't actually do anything to permanently get rid of Aizen.

Conclusions

• Neither Naruto nor Sasuke have any means of permanently putting Aizen down.
  • Aizen is far more intelligent than both of them.
  • Neither Naruto nor Sasuke can even get close to Aizen without being passively vaporized.

Possible ways Aizen can win

• Aizen puts them both under KS and proceeds to troll them before bisecting them both.
  • (Assuming Aizen can use the Time-stop Kido) He freezes time and proceeds to kill them both.
Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

let the battle Begin. Nice post btw.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By adamantine

@sup3rn0va: Nice post! I'm impressed. I'll start working on mine soon.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sup3rn0va
adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: idk yet I'm giving out free classes on the form right now, a certain user needs help distinguishing adjectives.

Probably this weekend.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V AND TAEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manman1: sorry bro, I don't roll that way lmao.

A couples guys going by the names Undre, LeoTheGreatest, Wanderez and Hope_w might be interested tho....👀

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manman1: sorry bro, I don't roll that way lmao.

A couples guys going by the names Undre, LeoTheGreatest, Wanderez and Hope_w might be interested tho....👀

lmao