CaV Naruto(Thenewguysnm1) vs Super-Skrull(Kevd4wg)

• 157 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kevd4wg

Naruto

Represented by the Newguysnm1
Represented by the Newguysnm1
No Caption Provided

Super-Skrull

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals On, but serious
  • In-Character
  • Standard Gear
  • Speed Equalized
  • 10 Feet Starting Distance
  • Battle takes place on an open field
  • Current Naruto

A note

I realize Newguys's and I last CaV was not the most civil, but we talked in a pm and we are going to try again. This time we will be more mature/respectful and we ask that voters/commenters do the same and keep an unbiased opinion on the match.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kid Naruto?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: No that was just the picture I used

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag for vote then.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kevd4wg: this is current Naruto, right?

T4v & best of lucks to both : D

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after every post.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Can you please go first

Is it alright if i use the phone book

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By blackspidey2099

Oh great... Tag after every non-CAV post please.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

santinia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: Not trying to start something but my vote was wasn't counted in your cav(And rightfully so) so yours simply can not be counted in mine

Have a good day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1 said:

@gearsecond659: Not trying to start something but my vote was wasn't counted in your cav(And rightfully so) so yours simply can not be counted in mine

Have a good day

Touche

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: Let's not start anything here. I'd ask you to edit that last part

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

@gearsecond659 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:

Have a good day

Touche, although unlike you, I don't have a history of trolling...

I am not going to take the bait so let's just end it here please and thank you,

Please do not respond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Super-Skrull

What better way to die than on your feet... With blood on your hands and fallen enemies underfoot?
What better way to die than on your feet... With blood on your hands and fallen enemies underfoot?

An Introduction to Kl'RT the Super-Skrull

Bio

Kl'Rt was just your generic skrull up until the skrulls imbued him with magical powers to fight the Fantastic Four. Kl'Rt fought the team twice and realized he simply wasn't beating them so he got sent into exile. Kl'Rt actually only ever fought the team once more. Kl'Rt spent his time trying to redeem his honor and often failing, a lot. Either that or dying and getting reborn.

Powers and Abilities

• Superhuman flexibility
  • Superhuman physicals
  • Superhuman regeneration
  • Anti-Matter Blasts
  • Fire/Heat manipulation
  • Heat Absorption
  • Flight
  • Forcefields
  • Invisibility
  • Hypnosis

Control Game

So before I get into everything, I want to point out just how well Super-Skrull's powers allow him to control the battlefield, especially with speed equalized. If Naruto is failing to keep up with Kl'Rt from range, then Kl'Rt can use forcefields and stretching to keep it at range, but if it's not quite working out, he can easily use his stretching to get within range and beat him up physically.

Strength

Super-Skrull doesn't have much in the way of lifting strength feats, but considering he's literally never engaged in a grapple it shouldn't be much of an issue. However, what is important is striking and Skrull has proven himself capable of near one-shotting mid tiers and laying beatdowns on even high tier characters so I don't think that he should have too much trouble with putting Naruto down with punches considering how he can punch above his level.

• Scan 1-2: Super-Skrull with one punch hits Mrs Marvel, a legit mid tier, so hard that she can't change her course and is sure she's going to die as soon as she hits something(Marvel team-up #62)
  • Scan 3: Skrull is able to lay a beatdown on an amped Thor with multiple punches, hurting him. Quite simply, in terms of durability and my research on Naruto, Thor is completely out of Naruto's league(Thor #461)

Now, Super-Skrull doesn't have to punch up close, he can use his stretching to punch at a large distance as well, a good example of which can be found in Silver Surfer vol 3 #25

No Caption Provided

This means that even at a distance, Kl'Rt can smack Naruto with blunt-force attacks, which when coupled with his other powers can be quite devastating.

Durability

Now firstly for blunt-force durability, Kl'Rt once he activates his stretching is nearly immune to blunt force hits. This has been shown multiple times against characters with great striking.

1. Grey Hulk's hit only sends Super Skrull's head flying as part of a stretch(Incredible Hulk #375)
  2. An amped Thor slamming mjolnir on his arm only causes it to bend(Thor #461)

Now, I'll wait for some striking feats, but I honestly don't think it's a stretch to say these characters, especially Thor, hit much harder then Naruto.

As for energy durability, that's also very solid. Super-Skrull has actually taken the partial impact of a planetary explosion in Annihilation: Super-Skrull #1

No Caption Provided

Now Super-Skrull was away from the planet so he didn't take the full force of the explosion, but he still took a solid part of it, I would say country level or more is a fair estimation to the amount of energy he would've been hit with.

Fire

One of Super-Skrull's powers is the ability to manipulate fire. Kl'Rt, unlike Johnny Storm, actually uses anti matter blasts to generate the heat/force of hits blasts, which are quite potent.

1. The pure force of his blasts in his weakest incarnation is enough to blow the peak off a mountain(Fantastic Four #18)
  2. Super-Skrull is able to match and over power Johnny storm's nova and cover himself in fire while doing so. This means that Kl'Rt can reach Sun level temperatures. This should be a helpful method to deal with Naruto's clones(Marvel Team-Up #61)
  3. Kl'Rt combines heat with his stretching, wrapping Thor up in a position he can't escape and burning him. This should be an effective method to restrain/put down Naruto considering that Thor has chilled inside star's before(Thor #461)

I'll wait until you post heat resistance feats, but star level heat is a lot to deal with so you'll have to prove Naruto can tank heat on this level, much less that heat combined with the force capable of one-shotting mountain peaks. Additionally, Kl'Rt can also use his fire to blind opponents

1. Blinds she-hulk with fire(She-Hulk vol 3 #33)
  2. Blinds Kitty Pride(X-Men first class #20)

So this is another option Kl'Rt can use to take Naruto off balance and take advantage of a quick blinding to turn invisible or get some free shots off on Naruto.

Shields and Invisibility

The next ability that Kl'Rt has is the ability to create forcefields to protect himself in combat. These shields are pretty tough stuff so I doubt Naruto will be able to just break through them.

1. Kl'Rt's shields are able to completely no-sell a huge explosion point blank, we don't get a very clear idea of Just how powerful this explosion is, however seeing as how it was based off her fusion core going off, at the very least it should be comparable to a Nuke(Annihilation: Conquest #6)
  2. Kl'Rt's shields are able to take multiple hits from Thor, a great blunt-force durability feat(Thor #142)

Additionally, Kl'Rt can use his shields and invisibility for offense just as well as defense

1. Kl'Rt uses his forcefields to cut off air to Spider-man(Marvel Team-Up #61)
  2. Kl'Rt puts a forcefield in the brain of another skrull, commenting on how he learned it with experience(Nova #16)
  3. Kl'Rt beats the hell out of She-Hulk while invisible, a tactic he can use against Naruto(She-Hulk vol 3 #33)

So to resist this, you'll have to show Naruto seeing the invisible, not needing air, and having good internal organ resistance.

Stretching

Lastly, Kl'Rt has a few cool things he can do by abusing his stretching abilities

1. Kl'Rt uses his stretching to decapitate an army of people, something he can attempt on Naruto, though I'm not confident it will work(Annihilation: Super-Skrull #1)
  2. Wraps around Thor's hammer dodging it, this is something Kl'Rt can do to the projectiles Naruto uses(Thor #461)

The dodging projectiles is the most important part. Any giant shurikens or whatever that Naruto makes, Kl'Rt can just weave between them dodging them, that or blocking them with his shields.

Initial Considerations

Kl'Rt can use his shields and stretching to deal with Naruto's projectiles, dodging them or blocking them. Then he can either cover Naruto with high temperatures from a distance or turn invisible/blind Naruto to get up close and personal and just start beating on Naruto while tanking his hits. If the fight is going well, Kl'Rt can keep at it or wrap Naruto up and fry him to finish him off. If Kl'Rt gets in a bad situation, he can put a forcfield in a bad position to take Naruto off balance, or just blind him again.

Kl'Rt's greatest strength in this battle is his versatility. He has so many ways to win, so many ways to deal with attacks, so many different ways of attacking that there is basically no possible way Naruto can bypass every defense and have a resistance to every winning method.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*gets tagged*

*sees New Guy and assumes it's a CaV*

*isn't surprised to be right*

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*gets tagged*

*sees New Guy and assumes it's a CaV*

*isn't surprised to be right*

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am getting the feeling this is a mismatch. But tag.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: @kevd4wg: Based on what I have seen, I am getting the feeling that one of you is going to end up doing really good debating. It is going to be one of those cases where a better debater gets away with more votes, even though one could argue feats say otherwise. The rest is up to you guys.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

Quick Disclaimer:

i was gonna post a big post showcasing Naruto skill and durability but your so outmatched i feel thats not even needed so i will start countering your posts then at the end i will show how much you are out matched.

How you may die

Well naruto has a few ways to kill Skrull but lets start with the sure fire ways

Wind Release: Raseshuriken

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This works on a Cellular level so incaps Skrull

Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken

This technique is multi country level as one TBBR dwarfs mountain ranges remeber naruto can make 1000 clones that can do this

No Caption Provided

Sage Art: Magnet Release Rasengan

Long story short it seals you.

No Caption Provided

Frog Kata:

this ignores durability and does not need contact to wreck you(As it is sound based) so again is another potential fight ender.

Naruto's Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken

No Caption Provided

This is when he mixes different chakra natures (magnet,wind,lava boil,sand etc) with the base rasenshuriken or to put it simply is the regular RS if the RS was on steroids

Initial Considerations

turn invisible/blind Naruto

Naruto is a sensory type so turning invisible is not a problem

No Caption Provided

to get up close and personal and just start beating on Naruto while tanking his hits.

Naruto as was shown earlier is capable of making 1000s of clones so getting up close and personal is going to be difficult furthermore Naruto's tsb(Which i will elaborate more on if needed) makes CQC nigh impossible for SS.

. If Kl'Rt gets in a bad situation,

He dies. Once he is in a bad situation Naruto will not let him out of it,

he can put a forcfield in a bad position to take Naruto off balance, or just blind him again.

Fair enough though sound still goes through the barrier correct?If so it does not help a whole lot

Kl'Rt's greatest strength in this battle is his versatility.

Touche.

He has so many ways to win,

Touche.

so many ways to deal with attacks,

Touche.

so many different ways of attacking

Touche

that there is basically no possible way Naruto can bypass every defense and have a resistance to every winning method.

I feel you are overselling your versatility just a bit,nevertheless i feel That Naruto with his skill and versatility alongside his incredible fight IQ simple lands and when he lands he wins(As his attacks are not conventional)

Initial conclusion

Due to my ignorance i can not give a full on Conclusion at the moment but from what i have seen Naruto has many ways to win from turning the enemy to dust to destroying him on a cellular level all the way to just overwhelming him with clones and punching his face and blowing him up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i was gonna post a big post showcasing Naruto skill and durability but your so outmatched i feel thats not even needed so i will start countering your posts then at the end i will show how much you are out matched.

didn't you want a fair match up to prove Kevds inferiority to you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Just start i can always go harder in my second post

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: I'll probably have it up tomorrow or the day after, not a whole lot to counter

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@thenewguysnm1: I'll probably have it up tomorrow or the day after, not a whole lot to counter

I am going straight to the point

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2

No Caption Provided

Counters I guess

Other then the fact that you start off very confindent I'm outmatched and then in your conclusion say

Due to my ignorance i can not give a full on Conclusion

Essentially saying that you don't know much about my character, even though I gave you a complete opener, but you still know enough to be confident I'm outmatched? I wonder what happened to your expertise on Kl'Rt by the end of your post.

Anyway, through your "strategy" you completely neglected to show any form of durability feats for Naruto so right now, Super-Skrull one-shots with a stretched punch, Super-Skrull one-shots with fire, basically, Naruto gets one-shot. And since speed is equalized, Kl'Rt is 100% landing hits.

But let's continue through the rest of your "post"

This works on a Cellular level so incaps Skrull

Well I'm very glad that you explained how this ability works in detail for the sake of fairness and good debating so that I could counter it properly. Anyway, from my research and the "terrific" amount of information you've given me, this looks like a piercing attack.

One of the single most potent piercing attacks in Marvel is Wolverine's claws. These things have been able to cut through the toughest of the toughest multiple times

1. The high tier Gladiator? Straight through(Annihilators: Earthfall #2)
  2. The Mighty Thor? No Problem(Wolverine vs Thor #2)
  3. Against the teambuster brick Mangog? Snick(Thunderstrike vol 2 #5)
  4. What about Thanos? One of the most durable teambuster tier characters in comics? Yeah it cuts right through(Infinity Gauntlet #4)

Needless to say I think it's at least comparable to this cutting, yet what happened when Wolverine tried to cut Reed in Wolverine vol 3 #22, who Kl'Rt's powers are (more powerful) copies of?

No Caption Provided

Yeah, he couldn't do anything. Maybe next time tho

This technique is multi country level as one TBBR dwarfs mountain ranges remeber naruto can make 1000 clones that can do this

Good thing you showed and explained that Naruto has the ability to clone right? And that Naruto can actually replicate this attack with each of his 1000 clones, to that level. Anyway, while this is actually impressive, I mean, it simply doesn't compare to the explosion of a planet no matter how little force Skrull was hit by. Furthermore, I'm honestly not convinced that it's enough to get through Kl'Rt's shields considering how durable those are. For example it has completely no-sold a blast from Genis-vell in Captain Marvel vol 4 #9

No Caption Provided

I know you have no idea about comics and especially a rather obscure character like Genis, but even in a much weaker form, Legacy, Genis had the energy capable of frying an atmosphere as showin in Captain Marvel vol 3 #1

Moving on to your next sentence

Long story short it seals you.

Glad you went into detail of how it seals me and provided scans with evidence instead of just some picture. Anyway with some help from @krleavenger and some further research, I actually figured out what this meant. Now first of all, it looks like Naruto had some help when he pulled this off

Chapter 674
Chapter 674

And anyway, there's no reason to think that this will work with Kl'Rt's shields or that Naruto can tag kl'rt with it since Naruto has to physically hit him yet Kl'Rt can just dodge around it.

this ignores durability and does not need contact to wreck you(As it is sound based) so again is another potential fight ender.

Now I assumed you said this ignores durability and is sound based since you know I don't read Naruto and wanted to catch me with an out of context scan, but this actually doesn't work off sound.

No Caption Provided

"Makes use of the natural energy." Stuff like this really makes me question your credibility within our CaV. Either you are ignorant of context or are purposely obscuring it, just a little bit of research reveals it to be so.

Not the fight ender you claim

This is when he mixes different chakra natures (magnet,wind,lava boil,sand etc) with the base rasenshuriken or to put it simply is the regular RS if the RS was on steroids

As someone who doesn't read Naruto(which you know) this means literally nothing to me. It's not hard, just explain what is going on in layman's terms for everyone to understand.

Even better, the scans don't even show anything except an explosion slightly bigger then a person. Since you didn't go into what each chakra means, this feat is basically worthless within the context of your post and therefore means nothing to the battle.

Your "counters"

Naruto is a sensory type so turning invisible is not a problem

He sensed Chakra and Jutsu, neither of which Super-Skrull has, so he still can't detect super-skrull.

Naruto as was shown earlier is capable of making 1000s of clones

Did you even read your post? You never showed this, ever

so getting up close and personal is going to be difficult furthermore Naruto's tsb(Which i will elaborate more on if needed) makes CQC nigh impossible for SS.

Well considering you've never even mentioned a "tsb" so you're sure as hell going to need to elaborate on it, especially since it apparently doesn't allow Skrull to engage in CQC with Naruto. As of now, clones mean nothing as they all get one-shot by the fire aura around Super-Skrull.

He dies. Once he is in a bad situation Naruto will not let him out of it,

Um... cool. Until you provide any evidence to back up this claim, my examples and evidence >> your headcanon. Remember in a CaV you're trying to prove something which requires, you know, proof.

Fair enough though sound still goes through the barrier correct?If so it does not help a whole lot

Considering you have 0 sound based attacks, I think it'll help plenty.

I feel you are overselling your versatility just a bit

Do you have any reasoning for this? In fact, let's see what you said about Kl'Rt's versatility in counters

Touche

So it's not like you debunked it or even explained why Naruto can deal with it, you just accepted my reasoning as to why Kl'Rt wins.

nevertheless i feel That Naruto with his skill

I can't wait to see some feats for this since you even said

i was gonna post a big post showcasing Naruto skill

So I guess post #2 it is for skill

and versatility alongside his incredible fight IQ simple lands and when he lands he wins(As his attacks are not conventional)

You literally showed none of this, none of it. You tried to show that he can one-shot, but all of them were contextual and don't work for miscellaneous reasons, whereas as of now, Kl'Rt one-shots.

Conclusion

My opponent basically wasted an opener. He posted out of context scans, didn't provide durability or the skill/versatility/high battle IQ he talked about in his conclusion. As of right now, Super-Skrull uses his shields and durability to tank most of Naruto's attacks and promptly one-shots. Maybe that will change in the next rounds of post.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hah.

Tag.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hah.

Tag.

Why ask for a tag?You know i wont count it

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: because my vote doesn’t matter, and the end result will be the same wether I vote or not, so I might as well read one party getting decimated by the other.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: because my vote doesn’t matter, and the end result will be the same wether I vote or not, so I might as well read one party getting decimated by the other.

OK

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump