CaV: Naruto(Hope_W) vs Superman ( SupermanForever)

• 147 results
Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hope_w

Naruto: (Hope_w)

No Caption Provided

Superman:(SupermanForever)

No Caption Provided

Da Rulez:

• No BFR, win by KO/Incap/death
  • New 52 Clark, Current Anime/Manga/Novel Naruto
  • Standard gear, morals on highly determined to win
  • Vote for the debater not the character, If I or my Opponent suspect bias your vote will not be counted.
  • If you have to ask if you can vote 9/10 the answer is no.
  • Takes place on an indestructible planet 100ft apart, starting here:
No Caption Provided

Synopsis:

"What was that?" The caped physical mass said upon looking down on the blonde young man who didn't even flinch as he stormed up to him with Diana currently trying with all her might to even move them an inch.....needless to say it didn't work as her feet began to implant on the concrete as the pressure of the two behemoths met face-to-face.

"You heard me Dumbass; next time don't go trying to look cool and leave us with something you started." Naruto said speaking on the instance a couple hours earlier with Lex siphoning fuel for one of his latest creations.... of course with the Ninjas there it made things a tad easier overall as Sasuke just had to teleport him out of the Pilots seat to apprehend him. However if only it could have remained that simple.....

"Cease this foolishness, both of you!" Diana said giving them both a slap for good measure.....despite their eyes not leaving one another as the red mark glowed on both their faces. "Sasuke, Kara? Surely you two could lend a hand......" she said towards the Uchiha and Heroine who were currently sharing a drink.

"I get touched I'm kicking everyone's ass" he casually waved over his shoulder with his one arm as the female kryptonian gave him a playful nudge.

"Big talk"

"Hell no Diana, I'm with the kid on this one" the green lantern, Hal Jordan said as he landed beside Barry who sped in with an annoyed look on his face......both covered in oil. " Clark needs his ass kicked after that mess me and flash had to clean" he said loudly, ignoring the infrared glare that was sent his way.

"Kakashi?" She asked.....upon realizing he was currently being held captive by none other than the redhead Queen of Almerac who held his hand as if he was a piece of property....

"Sorry...." he let out weakly as she was currently deeply taken by his literature of choice, without looking up she spoke.

"Your motive seemed rash and selfish superman" she said simply shaking her head and bookmarking the page as she took her stand "The blonde one is correct in challenging you, I will not intervene" she finished pulling the masked cyclopes along to the nearest building despite his sudden tint of red in the face.

"But-......this is the bathhouse"

Meanwhile the Man of Steel removed the barrier between the two with a simple swipe of his arm. Sending the unsuspecting ambassador flying before she skidded across a nearby town in a slight trail of destruction....she however noticed there was no pain or discomfort as a bright red, bubbling aura of some kind encased her.

"Calm down" the blonde said simply....clark raised an eyebrow at first but when he got but a mere glimpse of it he knew the statement wasn't aimed at him..

The mountainous crimson fox that sat in his shadow focused those ominous vertical slit scarlet pupils onto him. Seemingly mirroring the blonde that stood before him, a defiant roar bellowed to the heavens from behind those massive rows of fangs; the mere sound of it shaking even his very soul as he raised a hand to shield his eyes before the image faded showing it wasn't real....

"Nice Pet" he let out casually.

"Got 8 more 'pets', wanna meet em?" The whiskered ninja responded holding up a simple tiger seal as the flash of yellow enveloped him and two clones appeared by his side; both wielding some sort of black rods.

"Well if you think you can handle me kid..." he finished with a grin

"You losers still talking? This gonna happen or What?" Sasuke piped up again as he was leaning on the bar next to the other leaguers and Shinobi who had decided a drink was needed after today's events.

"Last call on all wagers" Shikamaru said puffing a Cuban Cigar at the Poker table consisting of Batman, Vixen, Black Canary, and Kiba who was nearly fortified by his stacks of earnings. " all drinks on Hal by the way!"

"Hey, What the hell!"

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If someone would be so kind as to tag him for me I'm on mobile and am incapable of doing so

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#3  Edited By Supermanthor

Tag after every post

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tag after every post.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Needless to say, tag after every post

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after every post.

lilcabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ourmanuel

Hold on, you guys were serious on that Toneri thread?

lmao, tag after every post then, let’s see what you got.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

again how did it go from naruto and sasuke vs n52 supes to just naruto??? did supes lose?

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: link me to the thread pls, things like this always crack me up.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: yes.

@ourmanuel: stop derailing my Cav.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b19c56d708
deactivated-5c0b19c56d708

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag after every post

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: im back, holyyyyyy that was tooooo funny. This 100000000% should be a empress vs hope cav.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag after every post.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know you won't count my vote so just tag after every post

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my god yes please tag me this will be hilarious an interested and well-founded debate.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Debate between the 2 best debaters on this site, T4V please.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looooooool

Tag after every post

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is gonna be great

Tag after every post

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after every post.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after Evey post

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Tag after every freaking post

X

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Tag after every post

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

Who else is here before cancellation

Anyway only won winner here and it’s mot who you may think

t4v

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

A Debate between the 2 best debaters on this site, T4V please.

im not facing hope forever superman is

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: That’s implying you can be compared to the people on this site.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here pages 3-5 are lolz to the extreme.

How the hell did I miss that thread lol?! Some of the comments there. . .

OT: Please tag after every post.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@thenewguysnm1: That’s implying you can be compared to the people on this site.

Why thank you I really am on another level compared to the bums of CV?

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

If someone would be so kind as to tag him for me I'm on mobile and am incapable of doing so

Im busy with work on weekend. So my post will be up probably on monday. Until then you can go first if you want.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember, you don't have to back the strongest character, you have to convince the voters and make the best points. Mismatch or not, it's about the debaters and the arguments in a limited amount of posts and replies.

T4V

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after every post

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hold on, you guys were serious on that Toneri thread?

lmao, tag after every post then, let’s see what you got.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after every post please

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after every post please.

Avatar image for captain_fatbelly
Captain_Fatbelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want tag. Give tag.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512
deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V ?

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 maestromage  Online

Tag after every post

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Supermanforever

Superman/Kal-EL

No Caption Provided

I think a superhero like Superman does not need any introduction, but for the Naruto fans that might not be familiar with his story. Here is a short intro for the Man of Steel.

Kal-El was born on a planet called Krypton. Kryptonians were a very advanced civilization and his father Jor-El was the greatest scientist among them. His research made it clear for Jor-El that Kryptons days are numbered and that people living there were already doomed. In short Kal-El was sent to earth in a spaceship and ended up landing near Kent farm where his new adoptive parents Martha and Jonathan Kent find him and decide to raise Kal-El, giving him the name Clark. Growing up on a farm his adoptive parents taught Clark about morals, justice and how to take responsibility. During this time he slowly learned about the powers that are hidden within him. After a car crash where his parents died, Jonathan asked him a last wish. He asked Clark to make the world a better place and fight for good. After some time Clark decided to use his powers to help others and become the greatest superhero that earth has ever known.

Powers and Abilities

Growing up on the farm Clark slowly learned the great set of powers that he possesses. This was due to his Kryptonian biology, which can absorb yellow suns radiation and boost his physical capabilities. The name itself speaks volumes. "Superman" lives up to the name as everything about him is superhuman. Here is a list of his abilities.

• Superhuman strength
  • Superhuman speed/reflexes/perception
  • Superhuman durability
  • Superhuman senses vision/hearing/brain functioning.
  • Superhuman stamina and healing factor
  • Flight
  • Heat vision
  • Freeze breath
  • Solar flare
  • Genius level intelligence

This is just the list of his abilities. Superman has shown a great set of feats, aswell as tactical intelligence to overcome and beat opponents that have higher level of powers than himself. He has a superhuman level brain that can perceive and react at incredibly fast speeds making him very tough opponent for any character at a similar level. Superman as we very well know, does not have many weaknesses, but i think its kind of unreasonable to mention those weaknesses as Superman could lose to mid tiers that have kryptonite against him and no one in Narutoverse does use magic. Other ways to beat him would be either higher tier than superman is or using hax abilities to overcome his powerlevels.

I will get deeper into the topic of how superman can use a combination of his abilities to perform certain feats in later posts and counters.

As mentioned above Clark has superhuman level abilities, but weaker characters that are street level can also have superhuman level strength and durability. Its worth to mention that in this case superhuman is at least planetary/herald level. Now that we got that out of the way let´s get deeper into the showings of what the man of steel can do.

Strength

One of the most notorious abilities of Superman is his tremendous strength, which is a clear advantage against someone like Naruto. Im not saying Naruto is weak, but in no shapes or forms does he or anyone else in the verse come close to the strength levels that Superman has. Many people are very familiar with this feat, but it´s to good to not be posted. Superman basically used a supermachine and bench pressed entire weight of the earth for 5 days straight without any sunlight and broke just a drop of sweat. To perform this feat, he would need to be at least above planetary level in terms of strength. Superman vol. 3 #13

I think not much showings are needed to prove the insane gap in physical strength between Superman and Naruto. This kind of a performance is not rarity for Clark. He performed even greater strength feats than this one, but just this alone proves how much stronger Clark is. Here is another feat just for the sake of consistency. Clark has thrown war world into the phantom zone before it collided with earth. War world is basically the world Mongul rules. Its not as massive as earth is, but by size comparison it is safe to say that this feat is at least around continent/moon level. Superman/Batman annual vol. 1

Aswell as Superman performed this feat, while being exposed to kryptonite right before that. I know that lifting strength is not the same as striking strength(which I will get into in a moment), however it is pretty clear that Naruto falls short by a long mile when it comes to physical strength.

Striking

Superman after the reboot from post crisis did not show great striking feats compared to the post crisis version, but he has very good striking, nonetheless. The characters from Naruto do have superhuman level durability, but they are still not at the level to say no sell a superman punch in the face. I think for Naruto to not get physically humiliated a chakra cloak is a must. We know very well that Naruto uses chakra cloak to enhance his durability greatly compared to base level. He can also use the avatar of nine tails to tank even greater things and make himself safer. Is it enough to no sell everything Clark can throw at him? Absolutely not. First of all Naruto has never come across someone that has the speed and strength of Superman. We know that Kyubi avatar can tank alot of energy based attacks, but it can very well break when it is exposed to powerfull attacks. Besides Clark could easily break the constructs of Hal Jordan and I do not see why kyubi avatar is anything close to Hal Jordan´s constructs in terms of durability.

Now if we use actual feats, Naruto´s best durability feat with chakra cloak when it comes to punching is being hit by Madaras limbo clone. Superman is vastly stronger than that. Here is what im talking about.

Clark could fight against a kryptonian monster size of a mountains and hit him hard enough to slam on the ground. He also stated that his punches can topple a small mountain. Superman vol.3 #13

This clearly proves that Clark is casually mountain level in terms of striking, if you think its just a small mountain. Well, he has other showings that prove him easily being mountain level. He is well above mountain for sure, which will be shown soon. However, he does not need to be much stronger than that as Naruto barely has tanked any mountain level punch. Limbo hitting him is the best hit he took, which sent tailed beasts flying probably hundred or so meters. It might be mountain level, but I do not think limbo would topple a mountain.

Clark fought a kryptonian named Hél, a vastly more powerfull kryptonian that has better set of abilities than Clark has himself. When they fought Clark started to stop holding back and was striking Hél harder than he usually does. His punches were stated to be strong enough to destroy mountains and they were so powerfull that the shockwaves were traveling trough entire planet and could even be felt in the core of the earth. Superman annual vol. 3 #17

Punches that are powerfull enough to shake the world is something unheard of in the Narutoverse. Even a blast from juubi has not shaken the world in the verse. Naruto has never tanked anything like that with chakra cloak or kyuubi avatar. I do not see why Clark does not break trough that cloak easily. Naruto using chakra cloak does not mean he can no sell anything. He has been hurt from or at least felt pain by far lesser punches. Chakra cloak and kyubi avatar are also highly chakra consuming jutsus and will exhaust Naruto faster and if the fight goes longer. Superman will definitely benefit from it. But Naruto has not enough showings to say he would tank a punch in the face from Superman.

To properly scale Hél, he is stronger than Superman actually humiliated the likes of supergirl/wonder woman pretty casually. I don't need to get into every feat Superman performed, but he has shown to be strong enough to draw blood from likes of Darkseid who are easly above planetary and strong enough to take on the entire new 52 Justice league and likes of Alan Scott with multiversal green.

With feats like this, I do not see a single reason why Superman does not harm Naruto with his punches when Naruto has himself never come across with anyone that has strength like Superman and has been hurt by lesser beings. This is not even including anything Superman can do with bullrushes, etc. I will go deeper on bullrushes later on.

Durability

This is the part where Superman is ahead by a long shot. Naruto characters specially the top tiers that can use six path powers are pretty durable, however they all pale in comparison to someone like Superman. First of all it's worth to mention that Naruto characters have minimum to no piercing durability at base level and that goes even to Naruto. Fore example Naruto was easily pierced by kusanagi sword, Sasuke was easily pierced by shuriken. Now when they activate powers, it's a different story. But that is a topic for later.

When it comes to punching, nothing Naruto has ever shown will even be close to harm Superman. Best punch feat Naruto has, is hitting Toneri on the moon causing large shockwave in the process. Its a good feat, but would fail to harm Superman in any way. Superman have multiple times shown that he can take punches from very high tier opponents and stay unharmed. Here are a couple of scans to show that Clark will no sell any blunt force attack from Naruto.

Just a few feats from what Superman has shown, but more than enough to show that he can easily tank any blunt force hit from Naruto rather easily.

• An unexpected elbow by Straith that sent him tens of thousands of kilometers from the moons orbit. Straith is a being that can casually split a megapolis sized ship with a single hit of axe. Supes actually tanked that axe aswell. Action comics #22
  • When Rao ( vastly powerfull being) had chained him, he used his flight to fly into the moon while taking the ship he was chained in with himself. That crashed into the moon creating supermassive large country sized explosion. Superman was just fine as you guessed. Justice league of America vol. 4 #7
  • When Superman fought the kryptonian dragon that I mentioned before, he was punched by the monster hard enough to send him from Metropolis all the way to europe (Ireland). Superman vol. 3 #13

As you can see in the scans above, Superman is more than capable of tanking any punch from Naruto and pretty much no sell it. Superman has also tanked hits from very powerfull opponents like Darkseid, Doomsday, Wraith, Hél that are respectively miles stronger Naruto and was just fine.

Energy Durability

Narutoverse is famous for its style of energy based attacks. Low tiers are nothing impressive, but high tiers and specially Naruto are capable of doing a very powerfull blasts. Is he impressive? Yes, he is, but not to the standards of Superman. Naruto has many different types of energy based attacks and most powerfull of them to my knowledge is obviously the bijuudama combined with six path powers. Like gudoudama rasenshuriken that he used to destroy meteors or the yin yang rasenshuriken he used to match Sasuke´s Indra arrow jutsu. Those are impressive destructive capabilities, however it is not even close enough to surpass the durability of Superman. Yin yang rasenshuriken explosion barely caused an explosion that would not even cover a small country and that not even excluding the fact that the explosion was also caused together with Sasuke´s jutsu.

Superman tanked and no sold the war world canon that can crack a continent. Superman/Batman annual 1

Nobody in the Narutoverse has anything even close to country level let alone continental.

Superman could tank Darkseid´s omega effect that have shown capabilities of one shoting a planet and harming Antimontior a very powerfull cosmic being. And in this case it was even more powerfull than ever as Darkseid was amped with antilife equation and all powers of the gods. Omega effect has also shown to be able to harm the likes of Alan Scott and easily breaking Hal´s constructs. Justice league #50

In completely weakened state, Clark was able to tank a nuclear explosion from point blank range in the face. Superman/wonderwoman #6

The scans above show clearly that Clark can pretty safely get hit by any attack from Naruto and not be harmed in any way. Not to mention that all of those "high tier" attacks are extremely chakra consuming from Naruto´s part, which means he can not casually spam those attacking jutsus. For example he was almost completely drained after using the yin yang rasenshuriken. If he tries jutsus of such magnitude to even harm Clark, first, it probably wont damage him for the reasons above. Secondly Clark can easily dodge it, and if he spams less chakra consuming attacks like rasengan barrage or gudoudama rasenshuriken etc. It will not simply be enough to put Clark down.

Speed

I feel like i say this every time, but even in this category Clark is superior. Narutoverse is famous for its speed, and I certainly agree with that. Naruto and Sasuke are probably on of the fastest characters from the verse if not the fastest actually, since they seem to always outperform their stronger opponents by using speed and tactics. Well, it may work on stronger opponents that are slower than them, but not in this case. Clark has advantage even in this category. First of all lets clear some bs about Naruto being lightspeed. Naruto has one single dodgy and inconsistent feat, that can be interpreted differently depending on the opinion. I would not base entire argument on one inconsistent feat, when all their other feats are not even close to lightspeed. By feats Naruto is around slightly faster than lightning timer in reaction speed and around lightning timer in terms of combat speed, due to the showings against merged Momoshiki and them appearing as lightning while fighting. But even if we use the opinion of Naruto being lightspeed in reaction speed, it still does not matter as Clark has reacted to light many times aswell.

It is really important to mention that something like a speed blitz is rare thing in the narutoverse, while Superman is one of the superheroes that does speed blitz on consistent basis.

Starting of with travel speed, there should not be any talks here. Superman is so much faster it is not even close. Superman blitzes doomsday from earth to venus in around second or two. Superman doomed #1

There are many feats showing that Clark is easily Mftl, but I don´t think there is a need of me posting all of them as the one above is more than enough.

As for the reaction time. Clark has shown multiple times that he can react to lightspeed attacks. Here Superman reacts and blocks Solar mans heat vision. Solar man is a character that has the same powers as Clark. Superman/wonderwoman #29

Here Superman is stated to be rivaling the speed of lightning in combat, while he was actually being attacked by the kryptonian fire thing. Superman vol. 3 #1

No Caption Provided

Taking it to the context. Superman was stated to be lightning fast even when he was still in teenage years.

Superman is extremely fast in combat. In this instance he can actually fight against Barry Allen and actually manage to tag him using his own combat speed. Which actually surprizes Barry.

Blitzing and Bullrushing

Superman has blitzed and bullrushed many opponents that are extremely fast. I mentioned the one above with doomsday. But here are some others to keep up the consistency. Justice league #1/Superman unchained #8

Superman here above shows that he has the capabilities to blitz someone at similar power levels like himself. In the second scan he bullrushes Wraith who is physically superior to him any way. Naruto and other characters in the verse have minimal to no blitzing feats and they usually tend to blitz weaker opponents. You don´t outright see Naruto blitzing someone like Sasuke or Madara. Second scan is Superman blitzing Hal Jordan.

Other than that Superman also has great senses and incredibly fast perception. Here he reads every medical study ever published in literally few seconds and then performs a surgery in 3 minutes that would otherwise take hours. Action comics #12

This a feat that would require ftl speeds to achieve. Reading probably thousands of books and hundred thousands of studies in few seconds. We don´t see something like this happening with Naruto do we? We see how well something like that works for Naruto with all those papers stacked at the Hokage´s desk.

Here is another showcase of Superman doing things very fast. His superhuman brain processes information and calculates an answer in few seconds, that would take a supercomputer years to calculate. Action comics #14

I will not post much about his other senses as those would not mean much as of yet. Once the battle heats up, i will use the arguments about his senses as a tactical advantage against Naruto.

Conclusion

So wrapping up things, its pretty clear that Naruto has no answer to any of the Superman powers.

• Superman is practically faster, has higher perception and more consistent feats. Not to mention he is ftl in terms of travel. While Naruto has never outright fought anyone faster than himself.
  • Superman has high enough durability to make any attack from Naruto into a useless regardless of which type of attack it is. Striking, energy or blunt force.
  • Superman has fought far stronger opponents, which makes his scaling more consistent and overall makes Superman more impressive.
  • Finally in terms of strength. Naruto pales in comparison as Clark is easily planetary level and above, while Naruto is not even a small country level.
  • Naruto has few hax, but nothing will affect Superman or weaken him to lose the fight.

What would happen in a battle between those two.

Scenario one. Clark bullrushes and snaps Naruto in half.

Scenario two. Naruto tries everything he has got, fails and gets killed.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers