CaV: Mr. Majestic (juiceboks) VS Han Dae-Wi (God_Vulcan)

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By HigherPower

Hey guys, you already know what it is. This is yet another high tier CaV between God of High School and Comics, and I will be repping Han Dae Wi vs my good friend @juiceboks; who will be representing Mr. Majestic.

Enter the Ring: Sage of the East

No Caption Provided

Represented by @god_vulcan

Majestros

No Caption Provided

Represented by @juiceboks

Rules

• No Creation Blades
  • Han is Ragnarok arc (pre-timeskip)
  • Han is healthy
  • Both combatants at their absolute strongest
  • Morals off
  • Start 100 meters apart
  • Fight to the death
  • Uninhabited planet with no life

Takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Voters:

• Please refrain from posting your opinion on the match until it's done.
  • Ask to be tagged if you wished to be tagged for voting.
  • Don't vote on who you think is more powerful, but on who had the better arguments.
  • When giving your vote, give an explanation on why you think the person won

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks It's up. Is there anything you want to change?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Wyldsong

T4V

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 juiceboks  Moderator
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's N52 Majestic in the OP btw.

King_Majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's N52 Majestic in the OP btw.

Largest picture I could find on google search

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V Plsss

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag pls.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HigherPower

@juiceboks Here's a light opener. I only included some basic stuff to give you an idea of what you're working with, as I don't have that much knowledge on Majestic.

Jade Emperor

No Caption Provided

Bio:

Han Dae-Wi is one of the three now legendary members of Team Korea, a trio of martial artists consisting of himself, Jin Mo-Ri, and Yu Mi-Ra. He participated in the GoH tournament initially to gain money for medical expenses for his late friend Seung Woo, or find a cure for the cancer he was struggling with. After Seung passed away, he dedicated all his time and effort into supporting Team Korea and helping their own dreams come true. He and the remaining tourney participants were roped in the battle between GoH and Nox, as well as the Heavenly Gods. The climax was the Ragnarok War in which the former King of Nox (Jade Emperor Ohkwang) gave the Sage's Eye of Wisdom to Dae-Wi and then Han ascended to Godhood.

Powers and Abilities:

Han's powerset is nearly identical to that of the Kings, with a few differences. Theoretically he also manipulates all the fundamental forces, but has only displayed a handful. He's shown -

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman speed
  • Superhuman durability (as well as endurance and stamina)
  • Nuclear Strong Force manipulation
  • Nuclear Weak Force manipulation
  • Gravity Manipulation
  • Inertia manipulation
  • Attraction and Repulsion
  • Water manipulation
  • Summoning
  • Spatial manipulation(?)
  • Energy manipulation
  • Expert martial artist and h2h combatant

Strength:

Han has shown incredible physical strength, on numerous examples. I would post scans about his strength showings pre-Kings power, but they wouldn't have any relevance here. One of Han's better strength showings (post Kings power) is casually blocking a punch from Zeus, with one hand at that:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

To provide context as to why that's impressive, Zeus was able to punch someone from Seoul Korea to Shanghai China, which is 866 kilometers away:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Not only that, the punch flattened a wide stretch of land along it's path, and left a sizeable depression that was visible from space:

Visually this is at least island lvl
Visually this is at least island lvl

That is a reasonably good strength feat for Han. Then after, Han exploded several Gods with a single punch:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Completely disintegrated

Later on he catches of Michael's judgment swords (which are the size of commercial planes), breaks it off, and kicks it back at him:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then we see him having a vicious exchange blows with Satan:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Most impressively after that, he repels Satan all the way to the moon (not really sure if this is a strength feat, but still impressive for his repulsion):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That should be sufficient for now

Speed

Han's speed typically relies on scaling. He has a few feats himself that don't rely on it at all, but I'll hold them back until I know how fast Majestic is definitively. Han was MHS before he gained his Kings power and became massively faster after than that, and has never had a battle that wasn't FTE.

In terms of quantifiability though, he was able to visually perceive and notice Yeoui's extension, which should automatically make him FTL (somewhat):

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Context-

I'll have to provide context as to why that is a speed feat. You might argue that it's not necessarily a "reaction" per se, (especially since the scan shows him being more alerted by it's presence, rather than reacting) but Han has fought people who can consistently fight at it's speed (cough cough, Satan) so nonetheless it's still impressive.

But you may ask, "Why is that"?

It's simple. Jin's staff, Yeoui, was fast enough to extend from the moon to the earth before a spear already touching Daewi's back could fully pierce him. That means it traveled that distance in about a fraction of a second, making it many times FTL:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Said spear was thrown by an Angel, who was at least hypersonic. To conjugate this, an angel previously threw a spear that penetrated Jae-Kal's torso before he could even react, and Jae-Kal can combat at re-entry speeds at least (he's faster than Ilpyo Park, who ignites the air on fire from friction speed alone)-

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

This means the timeframe was shorter than the amount of time it takes the speed of sound to travel a few meters; thus, Yeoui extended from the moon to the Earth in less than a few hundredths of a second. That's crazy fast when you realize it takes the speed of light over 1 full second to travel that same distance.

Being able to see Yeoui when it moves dozens of times faster than light should cement him being FTL, but for whatever reason (if you're not satisfied), just know that I have faster feats in store.

Durability

Before Ragnarok, Han had several mid-tier worthy durability feats, but I feel they won't have much place here. After gaining the Kings power and becoming High Tier, he barely gains a single durability feat that doesn't rely on scaling. Because of that I won't post his best durability showings until I know exactly how much DC Majestic can dish out (gotta conserve the good ones lol). So apologies if this section seems rather short or weak.

Cut to the chase, way back during the World Tournament arc, a guy compared punching Han to punching a mountain:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Trust me, han has more durability feats and some that are way impressive than this

Han also tanked different attacks from Satan which were posted earlier, and Satan's attacks range but he would never dip below planetary. Also, in addition to his durability (which will be showed later), Han has a wealth of defensive hax on his side that will make it near impossible to even hit him.

Fundamental forces

Han can control the 4 fundamental forces of nature that govern all matter in the universe. These forces are Strong Force, Weak Force, Gravity, and Electromagnetism. Han hasn't demonstrated EM yet in the way Ohkwang has, but he's shown the others.

Nuclear Strong Force is the strongest of the 4 interactions, and (along with weak interaction) is responsible for causing nuclear fusion inside of stars. It's specifically the force that holds together a nucleus, binding their particles in place. Han can manipulate this power, and doing so can create powerful energy blasts.

Here he fodderizes Zeus (God from earlier) with a nuclear blast that flies into space, dwarfing the Korean peninsula while pushing away surrounding water:

said blast was directly compared to the Sun

He can also use Nuclear Weak force, the most offensively potent of the 4 interactions due to it's natural ability to decay sub-atomic particles:

I don't want to make any assertions, but it should be obvious that Majestic needs specific atomic disintegration resisitance to survive weak force, and likewise he needs incredible heat resistance to withstand a vaporizing attack from strong force.

For the next ability, his gravity manip, Han has shown to be able to trap his opponent in a gravity field, with the force of gravity being up to 1000x stronger than the planet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Keep in mind the Sun's gravitational pull is only 28x stronger than the Earth's, (it's true, check any source like these 1, 2,3) but the Sun's gravity is powerful enough to keep every planet of the solar system in orbit for hundreds of millions of miles. Han can increase the planet's gravity up to 1000x.

Let that sink in.

Initial thoughts

From where I stand, it seems to me that Han has quite the versatility advantage already, considering how diverse and exotic his powerset is and how many different options he has in battle. This versatility and hax coupled with sound physicals could pose a problem for Majestic, and only about half of the scans/feats in store for Han have been used. I'll refrain on making a strategy until I have an idea of what I'm up against here.

With that being said, good luck! And may the best man win.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I had a gut feeling you never got my tag the first time.

Have you seen my opener?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

@god_vulcan: I did not actually, and I'll get mine up later tonight.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HigherPower
HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: I did not actually, and I'll get mine up later tonight.

Hey man, just wanted to see if you're still interested.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 juiceboks  Moderator

@god_vulcan: I just finished one of my courses that kept me the busiest, so I have a lot more time for debating now. I should be able to post an intro today if not tomorrow.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Couldn't have asked for better news. Take your time man.

KingHype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KingHype

T4V

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers