• Angron

Perks:

• Negate Enemies Perks (20)

One Verse Rule:

• Other media: Free Perk:
    • Custom Gear: PC/Post-Crisis/Rebirth Red Lantern Ring

Composite Cannon
Composite Cannon
Composite Cannon (No Fate Extra CCC Scaling)
Composite Cannon (No Fate Extra CCC Scaling)

Characters:

• King of Heroes Gilgamesh

• The Savior of The World Madara Uhchia.

Perks:

• Team Speed Equal (10) {Negated}
  • Team Strength/Power Equal (10) {Negated}

Introduction

Sup! I've been seeing a lot of these tourneys, and this one popped up in my head! Now, I have 5 other CAV's to attend to, and I seem to get off on overwhelming myself so I figured why they hell not? Now, everyone loves a good villain. So, F it! Not 100% sure if this will blow up, but I figured what's the harm in trying.

Rules-

• You get 2 characters, use them wisely
  • The power cap for this tourney is Planet-Star level (Will be one or the other, likely planet so keep that in mind)
  • Highest level of speed is MFTL
  • Hax will be allowed, however, any hax that is almost unbeatable outside of verse and or results in an insta win will not be allowed.
  • 1 month max on your posts. Thats fairly generous, and considering I understand how repetitive so many CAV's are I may extended to 2.
  • Unless stated otherwise, no prep.
  • Mind control allowed, but cannot be used as an insta win, and will only last a total of 10 minutes.
  • You must specify which version of characters you wish to use, be it composite or manga/live action only.
  • You may use outside sources for feat for example guidebooks, author statements, etc. However you must run them by me. I know how some people like to say those don't count, so I figured I'd state that here.
  • Any form of media is allowed, games, movies, live action, manga, anime, etc
  • Three posts for each round. However I can allow 2 or 4 posts. Both parties must agree.
  • Be Civil
  • No BFR unless specifically allowed.
  • Regen is only allowed for the body, no resurrects
  • Antagonists only, it's in the title, so its pretty obvious. HOWEVER, your character doesn't have to be a current antagonist. If your character at any point was an antagonist, they will be allowed. And if within the rules, will be allowed all their feats.

Voting/Viewer Rules-

• Votes must be at least 3 sentences. Please explain why you choose who you choose.
  • Unless debate is over, do not speak on the fight itself.
  • Do not vote on bias
  • Vote on the basis of the argument, not on who you think would actually win.

Perks-

You get 20 perk points, use them however you like. You may also suggest your own, and I will tell you the points I deem it to be worth. If you wish, you can sub one of your characters for 5 extra points. Be smart, because I was really fucking around with these perks lol.

• 1 hour of prep (1)
  • Mind link (1)
  • Unlimited Ammo (1)
  • Unlimited Stamina (1)
  • Genos body shield (1)
  • 100 Fodder of your choice (1) -Must be approved
  • Sneak level 100 (1)
  • Mandalorian armor (1)
  • Perfect Teamwork (5)
  • Mind immunity (5)
  • Technomorphic/hacking immunity (5)
  • Soul Immunity (5)
  • Custom Gear (5)
  • Enemy has bad teamwork (5)
  • Wiki Knowledge (5)
  • Time manipulation resistance (5)
  • Shigaraki Decay (5)
  • 1 hour of prep anywhere (5)
  • 1 day of prep (10)
  • Full Knowledge (10)
  • Regeneration of your choice (10)
  • BFR allowed for 1 minute (10)
  • Earth Dragon Balls, only 1 wish (10)
  • Extra Character, limit is Country (10)
  • FTL speeds (10)
  • Team Speed Equal (10)- Only applies to your team, meaning both your team members have equal speed
  • Lower enemy speed to relativistic (10) Does not apply if character is already below
  • Prep with Batman, 1 hour (10)- Can be changed if you have an extra prep perk
  • Prep With Tony Stark, 1 hour (10)-Can be changed if you have an extra prep perk
  • Team Strength/Power Equal (10) -Both members of your team will have the same power, like if I have 1 planet buster and one continent buster, I can raise both to planet level.
  • GODS hand (10)- One of your members will obtain a fraction of GODS power, meaning power showcased from Psykosorochi or HE. No Cosmic Garou.
  • Custom Chakra (10)- Obtain whatever Chakra you please, must be within limits
  • Custom Haki (10) Haki can be whatever you want, within limits
  • One Planet buster (15)- Applies to one character, you can make them a planet buster
  • Immunity to any Hax (15)
  • Lower enemy speed to Hyperspeed (15)
  • Hits Time Stop, one time use only (15)
  • Immunity Potion (15) Immunity to all attacks for 15 seconds
  • Custom Battlefield (15)
  • Regen Negation (15)
  • Extra Character, any tier within limits (15)
  • 1 day of prep anywhere (15)
  • 2 on 1 (15)- You can remove one of your opponents characters, but I will be choosing who is removed.
  • Random Perk? (15) A perk that may or may not be on this list, and it might not help you. So hope you're on my good side if you choose this one.
  • Radiation Emission (15) Emit Cosmic Radiation for 10 seconds, can be resisted if your enemy has a stronger character. Applies to 1 character only.
  • First hit (20) Allowed the first hit on both character for any match
  • 1 year prep anywhere (20)
  • "Hi, I'm Goku!" (20) Goku shows up in one match to attack an enemy of your choice
  • 1 on 2 (20)- An enemy's character is removed, you can choose
  • Adaption (20)- You get insane fast growth, again, apply limits. Meaning if your character is country, can't go behind the limit.
  • Eye of Ago-motto (20)- One time use per match
  • MCU choice of infinity stone (20) Choose whatever infinity stone you want, one time use per match
  • Enemy speed lowered to peak human (20)
  • Negate Enemies Perks (20) You negate all your opponents perks
  • Skip (25) You get to skip your first match, note, your opponent will also move on.
  • Begone! (30) You can choose to remove whoever you want for the tourney. At the cost of loosing 1 character and having either 1 game or other media character. Sooo if you choose this, you'll probably get a lot of shit.

Once again, if you want a perk that isn't on this list please request it! I will go over it and try and give it the proper point value!

One Verse Rule!

Taken from Professors tourney, if both characters are from the same media, you will get something for free!

Comics- FTL speed to one character of your choice

Live Action- 1 extra character

Game- You get 1 year of master Oogway's wisdom...and 5 perk points.

Manga/Anime-Enhanced durability, your durability will be automatically moon level.

Other media- 1 free perk {no 25 point perk}

No Caption Provided
mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

KriegAstartes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:

@kreigastartis what is your free perk choice?

Gimme PC/Post crises/rebirth red lantern ring(custom gear -5)

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: If you can tag everyone from the other thread

Again thanks a lot

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP & T4V btw

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Alright, my post should be up by the end of the week.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KriegAstartes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for the wait @kriegastartes here we go.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙: 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖

No Caption Provided

"The World of Dreams begins with your deaths".

NameUchiha Madara
CreatorMasashi Kishimoto
OriginThe Naruto Franchise
Preferred Method of AttackHis Ninjustu and his hands
SobriquetThe Ghost of Uchiha
AttitudeTactical, Calm, and Battle Hungry
Neat Fact

He is better than Kaguya

Method Of Death

Died because of plot.

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙂𝙤𝙙

Starting off with one of my favorite villains of all time. In all of the big three series, only Aizen Sosuke surpasses Madara for me. His character is awesome. I just wish that he didn't have the awful ending given to him. In regards to why I don't represent him, I believe that Naruto overall isn't a fun verse to represent. But I will make an exception for the best character in the series. For this post, I really want to make it apparent that I kept this short and left out a lot of stuff about the verse and the character. This is because I want to keep this short. I will not be against clarifying anything you need to be clarified.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐈: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

Since this is a tournament, I want to limit the length of my post as much as possible. I won't bore all of you with a long chain of scaling. I believe most people already know where Madara is generally placed. So, I am going to list a few feats for scaling Madara. Believe me when I tell you, if you need more feats, I have plenty of content to share. With that out of the way, let me talk about the ten tails. The ten tails are verbatim stated to be caple of destroying large countries. Now, I won't start trying to scale the Naruto planet's size, as I find that an unnecessary task. Keep in mind this isn't even close to the peak of the Juubi's or Mardara's power. Madara was above this in just base. If you want another feat that should be acknowledged is Madara casually creating Metors that have been calced into the multi-continental ranges.

Naruto Chapter 676: The Infinite Dream
Naruto Chapter 676: The Infinite Dream

This feat is made more impressive when you realize that he did this casually. If you were to add this together, It would easily be close to small planet levels of power. One last feat I will present for Madara is the most notorious feat he performs in the series. This feat is when Madara spreads the roots of the shinju tree across the entire planet. I don't think I need to elaborate on why this is very high in the planetary ranges. (ADD IMGUR LINK). This feat is even more impressive than you would initially think. Madara did this casually. This isn't even the limit of where Madara stops. If you have any issues with planetary Naruto as a verse, I will leave you with statements from far weaker characters in Naruto, that show the planetary intentions of the series. I think that should be enough to start with in regard to his power. Madara's power is great, and his speed doesn't fall far behind. I want to mention that even the weakest form of Madara we see in the war already has light-speed reaction time. Madara manages to react to this attack in his weakest form. This is insanely impressive when you realize this is light speed. Of course, the more powerful Madara became, the faster he got. To give you the most blatant faster-than-light feat in the entire series, a character weaker than Madara dodges Madara's attack (which is confirmed light speed) at point blank.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Once again, I am making this post as short as possible. I have so many more feats to present but I want to keep it simple. For now, this establishes Madara in the planetary and faster-than-light realm of power.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗜𝗜: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘅

Unlike many of the Naruto debaters I see here, I want to mention only the haxes that I believe Madara would use in character. If I were to approach this with some composite form of Madara this hax list would be longer than two of my posts. With that out of the way, let me begin. The most notorious of all the haxes in the Naruto verse is a very fitting beginning. Madara has the rinnenagn. This allows him the most potent Genjustu in the series. What is a Genjustu? A Genjustu is is the manipulation of the senses to create illusions. The more powerful the visual prowess, the more potent the Genjustu. The casual Genjustu that Madara performs scales above almost all Genjustu in the verse. Some can even mind control the target. Of course, Madara possesses a genjustu that far surpasses anything in the verse. This is referred to as the Infinite Tsukyomi. This Genjustu essentially enslaves an entire planet. Madara also has one of the most broken powers in the entire verse. This is his limbo clones. Think of these as exact clones of Madara with equal power to him.

No Caption Provided

If you notice, Sasuke says that his physical attacks have no effect on that Madara. This is because Limbo exists in a separate dimension. In order to actually harm them, you must be able to interact with completely different dimensions. This property also makes them completely invisible. Facing Madara means you are basically combating five Madaras at once. The final offensive power that Madara has at his disposal is the Truth Seeking Orbs. I can give you the full nature of these orbs if you want. But for the sake of simplicity let me give you a feat that establishes their power to attack the body and soul. These orbs are stated to be able to kill reanimations. To further back this up, Tobirama even uses the word erase. Why is this impressive? Simple. These corpses are able to survive as long as their soul is present. This is one of the many examples I can give of how you require the power to regenerate from soul destruction to fend these off. Lastly, this version of Madara is stated to be completely immortal. This immortality is backed up when Madara is able to regenerate himself when he has half his body blown straight off.

Now, time for the main event!

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔: 𝑮𝒊𝒍𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒉

No Caption Provided

"Fool, I belong among the Heavens! Yet you would have me stand on the ground? Your Insolence has Guaranteed your Death! Mongrel, when I am done with you nothing will remain of your corpse!"

Gilgamesh's Theme

NameGilgamesh
CreatorNasu Kinoko
OriginThe Epic of Gilgamesh
Preferred Method of AttackHis Gate of Babylon
SobriquetThe Golden King
AttitudeArrogant, Wise, and in Some Rare Cases Respectful
Neat Fact

Gilgamesh has Scored in the Top 20 in some form or another for the most popular Fate character in recent polls.

Time Of Death

End of the Age of Gods

Key Terms:

Heroic Spirit - Spirt summoned by the Holy Grail or some other force. They come directly from the Throne of Heroes.

Noble Phantasm - A Servant's greatest weapon. A weapon or skill that they acquired from their past.

Clairvoyance - Skill to see into the future, past, or present.

Skill - Specific traits or abilities that servant has. This is also based on their time among the living

Holy Grail - An omnipotent wish-granting device that also houses all of the world's evils in the Stay Night timeline.

Ranks - It dictates the level of whatever it ranks. EX is the highest rank.

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆: 𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚'𝒔 𝑶𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐

For those people that know me, they would all agree that I am a huge Gilgamesh fan. This is very true. He is in my top 5 favorite fictional characters of all time and easily my favorite character from the Nasu verse. With that said representing him is a very challenging task. The Nasu verse is very complex or better yet confusing. A lot of people have different interpretations of how the verse scale. The verse is very odd when it comes to how it functions. This is why we have people who claim something like "Gilgamesh is 11D". I hope to be able to set a standing point for the king here. I hope to be able to give him a better presentation. His name is one that deserves respect!

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑰: 𝒂 𝑮𝒐𝒅'𝒔 𝑮𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔

We should start with Gilgamesh's greatest ability.. The Gate of Babylon. These gates are portals that connect space with Gilgamesh's treasury. Allowing him to freely access his treasury with no issue. This is insanely overpowered. You see Gilgamesh is the world's first hero. During his lifetime, he collected every treasure on earth. No treasure is outside his grasp. This means that he possesses every single noble phantasm. Even better these noble phantasms are stronger than the more modern variants. Gilgamesh has an insane arsenal. Let me put this into perspective. Gilgamesh has weapons such as Gale Bolg. For context, Gale Bolg is a weapon that reverses cause and effect. It reverses the cause of the spear being thrown with the effect of it stabbing your heart. Basically, this attack can't be dodged and will always strike the opponent's heart. Gilgamesh also uses weapons with demonic tendencies (these do corruption on impact) and holy swords which purify the soul. During his battle with Saber, Gilgamesh uses weapons that freeze the very space itself, are completely invisible, and a weapon that ignores any armor or defense that straight-up cuts her to the bone. For a quick list, he also has weapons that: Inflict very deadly curses, bypass immortality on even a conceptual level, inflict curses that render a wound completely unable to be healed, and are completely invisible. There are a lot more weapons I can discuss, but for the sake of the length of this post, I will just talk about these for now. All of these weapons are insanely powerful. The high-tier ones in particular. I will establish their potency later. Gilgamesh can create gates to fire these weapons anywhere. He typically fires them from behind his back. However, he is not limited to just behind his back. Gilgamesh can create gates that fire right in front of his opponent. These gates come in every direction. He can create them far away as that proves. This isn't everywhere he can create gates. He can create them high in the sky. Finally, he can make gates appear right next to a person's head for a quick headshot. How many weapons can Gilgamesh deploy at once? Well, Gilgamesh can deploy hundreds of Gates of Babylon.

Fate/Strange Fake Vol.2 Chapter 8: I.
Fate/Strange Fake Vol.2 Chapter 8: I.

This is self-explanatory but let me put this into perspective. Fighting Gilgamesh means combating hundreds of weapons with hundreds of different effects. It truly is is a literal one-man war. Needless to say, it is insanely difficult. Dodging isn't a good idea because Gilgamesh can just make a gate where you are going to dodge (I will talk about that later). Besides, as I have shown he can freeze the very space you are dodging too. Gilgamesh can also use Gale Bolg which can't be dodged or Gilgamesh can telekinetically change their directions. Parrying the attacks ain't a good idea either because of how insanely versatile his kit is. One moment you can be parrying an attack and then a sword comes out that inflicts corruption and the next is an attack that inflicts a fatal curse. Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon is not just limited to just offense. It also has automated defense mechanisms that protect Gilgamesh. These include lighting and other treasures from his Gate. It has shields that are just as potent as his weapons which make for some good defense. Speaking of his defense, let me briefly discuss his armor. This armor protects him from the following: Inter Dimmeniosal attacks and magic attacks. It can even withstand attacks from the Holy Sword Excalibur. The Gate of Babylon is a very powerful weapon at Gilgamesh's disposal. Its versatility allowed Gilgamesh to have access to numerous different abilities and plenty of defenses.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑰𝑰: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔

Let us talk about Gilgamesh's most powerful noble phantasm. It is referred to as the pinnacle of all noble phantasms. The Sword of Rupture... Enuma Elish or EA. This "sword" sits in Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon. Calling it a sword would be inaccurate. EA existed before humanity... no before the concept of a sword even existed. It is the weapon that split heaven from Earth. What does this sword do? The sword recreates genesis. Its power is described as having the power of the void. This implies being hit by it at full power will erase you from existence.EA when used at not nearly full power already distorts space. It attacks the laws or reality. Just summoning EA already destroyed the pocket dimension Gilgamesh was put in with his master. This is further enforced when Gilgamesh uses EA to destroy Iskander's pocket dimension. The mighty sword's power is stated to destroy all who stand against it. Here is its official description.

No Caption Provided

I want to point attention to it requiring anti-purge properties-based defenses to stop it. In order to inform you of how insanely impressive that is, let me inform you of what anti-purge defenses are. What does Anti Purgining mean in Fate lore? Well. here is what it means.

What this establishes is that Gilgamesh's sword of rupture attacks you on multiple different levels. It requires the target to be able to defend itself on a physical. interdimensional, conceptual, and mental levels. This is shown when Gilgamesh uses EA against his best friend Enkidu, who as you might of guessed, has anti-purging effects. It also equals Gilgamesh's power sword of rupture. Gilgamesh's sword being just as powerful's as Enkidu's is quite impressive. This is because Enkidu powering up to face Gilgamesh's power caused storms across the whole world. That yields continental to Multi Continental levels of power. Gilgamesh's EA is even stated to have the power to destroy the world. Granted, I am not claiming EA can bust the world, but it still shows how powerful it truly is. It is one of the few Anti-World Noble Phantasms. After Gilgamesh uses EA for the first time in this exchange, Gilgamesh called the attack a "warm-up". What this means is that a casual EA attack against an opponent he sees as truly worthy can already be in the higher-end levels of multi-continental. A mere warm-up already puts Gilgamesh on an insane level of power. As you can see, this weapon is truly worthy of the title of Gilgamesh's most powerful noble phantasm.

"I will tell you of the beginning. Heaven and Earth split, nothingness congratulated creation, my Sword of Rupture cleaved the world!" "Mortar of the stars, heaven's hell is the eve of creation's celebration. Now you shall die and be silent..." "Enuma Elish!"

Loading Video...

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑰𝑰𝑰: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓

Gilgamesh is one of only three people in the Fate franchise eligible for the title of Grand Caster. Why is that? This noble Phantasm is the reason. Gilgamesh possesses a skill that he normally keeps restrained. The name of this skill is clairvoyance. It allows one to see into the future. Gilgamesh's version is of the highest rank in the verse. Sha Naqba Imuru, The Omniscient Omnipotent Star. He is the only one of the three grand that specifically sees just the future.It even shows him the end of the world. That is how potent this ability is. His eyes can even see the abilities of his opponents with just a look.

In short, his eyes can see the future and can tell him the best route in any situation. They also tell him all of the powers his opponent has with just a glance. They also allow him the ability to see through any illusion. Safe to say the King's eyes will not be deceived.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑰𝑽: 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔

This is Gilgamesh's most trusted Noble Phantasm. This weapon is the signature weapon of Gilgamesh's best and only friend Enkidu. These chains seem to be unending. Before we begin here is its description.

The Noble Phantasm is most trusted by Gilgamesh, even more so than Ea, and the "greatest secret" stored in the Gate of Babylon. It is a chain named after his closest friend, made to bind the gods so they cannot escape, making it one of the few Anti-Divine weapons that holds the concept of "reigning over the gods." The strength and durability of the chain grow stronger with the target having higher Divinity.

Pretty self-explanatory but Gilgamesh's chains have a conceptual advantage over gods or people of godly origin. Gilgamesh can use the chains for defense. These chains are able to withstand Gate of Babylon spam as well. Meaning they are quite durable.

Fate/Kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! Vol. 1 Chapter 5: One Pinnacle
Fate/Kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! Vol. 1 Chapter 5: One Pinnacle

These chains can even bind space. Meaning spacial teleportation can't be used to escape the chains. Gilgamesh can use these chains in multiple ways. He can

• Use them as a shield
  • Use them to drag an opponent closer to him
  • Bind them

Keeping that in mind Gilgamesh has another great tool at his disposal. Now, that we have covered Gilgamesh's abilities. Let me show you how he scales in power.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑽: 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑹𝒖𝒍𝒆

Alright, I know everyone on ComicVine has their different interpretation of Gilgamesh. Some have Gilgamesh at town level, country level, planetary, multiversal, etc. I want to establish a good median for Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh is a servant that has very good scaling. Let me begin by showing you the scaling chain. Starting off, dragons in the Fate franchise can destroy entire countries with a single blast.For further evidence besides just this statement, it is supported again. How does Gilgamesh scale? Here is how. Dragons are stated inferior to Demon Gods. This is true in both the manga and the game. In the Babylonia singularity, Tiamat creates true offspring after reaching her dragon form. These creatures surpass even the demon gods. This is very impressive. These same creatures are then faced up against Gilgamesh that recently resummoned himself. This time in his prime. Gilgamesh easily eliminates a good hord of them with just his Gate of Babylon. This gap becomes just as ludicrous when we see those same dragons get killed in one attack by a casual swing by Rama. Rama is stated to be on a similar tier to Karna. Gilgamesh is generally above Karna and at his worst would be on a similar level. This means that people in that tier effortlessly shot Country busting dragons. With the addition of Gilgamesh destroying gods on a whole different level than that of the dragons in Tiamat's offspring, This should establish Gilgamesh's gate of Babylon as having weapons with casual Lagre Country Level to very likely continental levels. For further evidence supporting this Gilgamesh effortlessly takes down a dragon in one of his side quests. This is without EA as he was hoping to use it but was left in a bad mood when his opponent was too weak. Once again this shows he is supposed to be above that level with just his Gate of Babylon. So, of course, Gilgamesh scales above both with just his Gate of Babylon. Logically, his most powerful treasure EA scales massively above this. Which supports the Multi Continental EA. Gilgamesh has shown to be able to fight very well with people on his level. Even people were created to be his equal. His friend is stated equal to him after all. Their fight proves as much. This is just a sparring match. What this proves is that someone with the power to create storms across the earth that reach into the continental ranges is someone Gilgamesh sparred with casually. There is, even more, I can bring up to support Gilgamesh scaling to this level. His speed is nothing to be surprised by either. If you recall I showed that he has lighting in his gate of Babylon. This lighting was bypassed by an arrow that was faster than it could react. Gilgamesh smacked this arrow that surpassed the speed of his lighting at point blank as if it was nothing. Combined this with Gilgamesh's already overpowered future sight and speed isn't an issue either.

======================================

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉

I will be really straight up with the strategy. Gilgamesh will be the sniper to keep your team at bay. Your team will have to deal with 5 opponents all of similar powers to them while dodging the hell that is the Gate of Babylon fire. If you even try coming near Gilgamesh, Madara can use limbo to body-block the attack. Any strategy that is attempted by your team will be seen through Gilgamesh's eyes. I will lay out two win conditions for a little bit of fun.

Win Condition 1: Your team is preoccupied with Madara and his limbos, and by some miracle are able to dodge and avoid the hax of the Gate of Babylon. Gilgamesh can use his clairvoyance to find out that he needs EA to win. When Gilgamesh gets a chance to use EA, it will erase your team.

Win Condition 2: Madara can use his limbo to give him enough time to cast a Genjustu or even worse the IT. This will take your team out for ten minutes. In that amount of time, Gilgamesh can spam curses or your team from the GOB or just use Gale Bolg for a guaranteed kill. Madara can erase your team with the TSB and call it a day.

Thanks for reading! Best of luck!
Thanks for reading! Best of luck!

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mike_Strike10
mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Angron

"I am the avatar of rage. The power of the warp runs through me, my son. I will not be chained like a dog any longer, not by the Emperor, not by Horus, and not by you. You are a fool to come here. I will kill you. There will be blood, there will be skulls. Khorne cares not whence the blood flows!"

Backround

In the universe of Warhammer 40K Angron is the 12th Primarch 21 Primarchs. A son Of the GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND. He landed on a planet as a slave and became a gladiator. He is ruthless, enduring, and a relentless combatant and a skilled one at that. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, CORN FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES!!!

AP/Weapons

Angron wields two Weapons. The chain axe Spinegeinder and the daemon turned sword Samninarius. He created this sword by beating a daemon to death with it(will be explained further later) Spinegeinder can cut reality.

Reality being an infinite sized universe with an infinite amount of dimensions on an infinite scale

"‘Here?’ cried Semyon, throwing his arms wide and spinning around like a lunatic. ‘You have such a limited understanding of the material world, girl. Words like here and there have no meaning. The myriad dimensions of this material universe cannot be defined by so limited a thing as human language!’" - Mechanicum

Death is the realisation of what we really are. In death I see a million stars, in a single galaxy with millions of counterparts across an infinite universe."-the world engine

"The Central conceit is that our visible, four-dimensional universe is restricted to a Brane, that is, a Membrane, inside a higher dimensional space", He begins and I already feel any hope of comprehension fall away "A theoretically infinite number of dimensions of potentially infinite scale occupy other branes, which, in effect, means there can be an endless series of Alternate Realities" - Knights of the Imperium

the universe also posseses the veil. A realm that dictates fate itself.

"Hyalhi let his mind shimmer outwards, touching the veil that separated reality from the warp. It was there that the threads ran, criss-crossing the surface of time. The threads – not truly threads, that was just the concept that Hyalhi used to comprehend them – were the substance of fate. Few spoke of fate as anything but a metaphor or a curse, for in the minds of a non-psyker fate was something without meaning" -The World Engine

On top of both, and one of them burns your soul.

So You not only have to survive/ regen from being cut to begin with that can cut space and dimensions, you must be able to resist getting your soul burned into nothingness.

Skills and Physical Scaling

Now Angron is also a very skilled and relentless combatant. Top tier for his verse, which melee combat and martial prowess exists everywhere. He is also one if not the strongest combat post daemonic ascension. Like his recent showings of shrugging of a planet busting explosion

The power of the beacon represented one last opportunity that was too great to surrender. He could still destroy Angron’s physical link to the tempus materium. With a scream that echoed across both realms, he threw his mind fully into the empyrean, took a hold of that power, and refused to let go. Shâhka was on his feet when the war machine in the middle of the room exploded. Light in infinite shades of white shot from it, and Shâhka screamed, no longer even able to feel the sword in his back as the blast wave burnt through his eyes like an acid formulated just for him. His soul was on fire. The beacon pulsed once, a split-second, thousandfold surge in brightness that left every World Eater with a line of sight howling in rage and pain as they cradled the scorched ruin of their eyes. And then, like a dying star at the end of its red giant phase, it imploded into its core, throwing off its psychic mantle in a burst that annihilated the castle that had sought to contain it and driving deep into the thin, rocky crust beneath its foundations. Millennia-old desiccation cracks and long-dormant planes of tectonic weakness split open. Swathes of the capitolis simply collapsed as the underlying wadi disintegrated, as though struck by a beam that reduced them immediately to sand. The great wall crumbled. The gothic, gold-plated spire of the cathedrum basilica, the pride of Hyades, sheared from the chancel roof and demolished the adjoining Sororitas mission. The deeply superstitious people of Hyades would have seen this as a clear sign of their God-Emperor’s withdrawn favour, had there been more than a handful of its elderly, juvenile and wounded left behind to see it. Two hundred miles away, across the desert basin, Kossolax watched in slow-dawning horror, barely even aware of the sting in his eyes and the blood leaking down his cheeks. ‘Shâhka.’ He tapped the vox-pickup in his gorget ring, and then again when the Bloodless still failed to respond. ‘Shâhka… Shâhka!’ The psychic blast was a wall of light, thin like an electrical sheet and still expanding, rippling out over the devastated capitolis settlement and onto the desert basin. It knocked out aircraft where it struck them in flight, picked up tanks, trees, chunks of rubble, hurling it all ahead of it in a rolling peal of sonic booms and a frothing tsunami wave of sand. All around Kossolax the fighting had stalled. World Eaters berzerkers howled in agony as corrupted armour systems seized and bare skin turned red as though flash-cooked under the radiation of a supernova. Lesser daemons evaporated from the battlefield wholesale, while even their greater kin were forced to devote all of their willpower to simply holding on to their forms. Their Imperial adversaries fared little better. A handful of the more zealous Sisters Superior took the opportunity to gun down World Eaters who were suddenly no longer fighting back and claim more defensible ground, but the majority simply stared, as slack-jawed as their foes, as the sorcerous blast rolled across the desert towards them. And few of them more so than Kossolax himself. There could not have been many on this battlefield, perhaps just one, who had felt this power once before. He was ancient enough to have once known the Emperor’s presence. He had never come as close as this, of course. Before the betrayal at Isstvan, he had been too unimportant. After it, he had been too badly led, and had broken his company against Dorn’s walls and the fury of the IX without ever coming near to His throne. But the shiver he had felt from sharing a solar system with Him was not one he would ever forget. It was the feeling of power, beyond all other powers, the tremor one could sometimes feel through the earth and through one’s bones prior to the arrival of a god-machine. Dread overcame him. He had returned, and somehow, for some reason, He had come here to Nihilus. By the time Kossolax’s logical mind was able to reject that objective impossibility, there was no time left to run. The tsunami struck first, a wave of earth and sand and flung vehicles that crashed over the outskirts of the ruined settlement, smothering World Eaters and Battle Sisters alike, obliterating the Imperial militia fighters instantly and burying their tanks alive. The air became a brown haze. Even Kossolax’s chosen three, mere yards away from where he stood, disappeared into the sudden pall. Only the primarch remained visible. Angron burned like an out-of-control furnace behind the rusty yellow grate of the storm. His face was a gory slick of blood, ash and inhuman fury. Sticky lips peeled back over the rusted metal of his teeth and, without even deigning to first draw breath, he issued a roar that smote the air with the rage of one immortal’s hatred for his father. Dust and sand and enough blood to water a desert swirled out of the haze as if drawn into the shape of the primarch’s rage, assuming the form of a barrier that encompassed the entirety of the battlefield. Coming a few seconds after the tsunami, the blast front itself arrived. The impact was devastating. The entire settlement subsided. Huge chunks of rubble and sixty-ton fighting vehicles slid towards the sinkhole that was forming at its nadir beneath the primarch’s feet. The god-slaying wave raged against Angron’s rubble shield, the physical manifestation of his wrath, and swept most of the township away with it. Even as it broke across the primarch’s psychic barrier, the blast front flayed the armour from his back, roasting crimson flesh to black, but still the primarch was standing and the worst of the impact was already passing over the battlefield, its fury waning. Kossolax felt the storm begin to weaken, as the front rolled on and bore its devastation west. But Angron’s fury did not break. He had felt his father’s presence, as surely as Kossolax had, and then had it snatched away from him, and now the entire world would feel his rage. The skies roiled, drawn into a nascent cyclone thousands of yards across and with the incandescent primarch raging at the centre of its funnel. The ground beneath him cracked wide, deep fissures splitting the duricrust and causing the primarch to sink even further, vast cataracts of sand breaking over him as they gushed into the belly of the earth. Kossolax could barely see him. The earth had swallowed him. Just a raging storm-halo of light and fury that even the breakage of a world could not fully hide. Less than a mile away, Kossolax felt the first earthquakes breaking open the ground beneath him. His escorting squads of Mutilators and Terminators broke formation as the tremors grew more strident, massively armoured limbs windmilling about them as the hard-packed sand crumbled beneath their feet. There was anguish in Angron’s fury now. In a way, that was worse. This planet would crack before his wrath was spent. In the moments before the destruction of the Basilicarum Astropathica and the loss of Hyades, the Sword of Dione had teleported the eleven surviving Grey Knights directly over to the Conqueror. It was the only ship in the system sturdy enough to weather the imminent destruction of the planet. In the split second it was with him he saw the damage scrawled across its dusty surface. Cracks split its crust like the shell of a broken egg, six-hundred-mile-long clefts straddling its hemisphere. The mantle-deep crater that Graucis’ accidental destruction of the Basilicarum Astropathica had left was visible from space. Gases jetted up through the sundered crust, reaching towards the upper limits of the atmosphere and ejecting Hyades’ mineral content into orbit. Were the planet to survive then, in addition to its crater, Hyades would one day inherit a dully siliceous ring system to memorialise the day that Graucis Telomane had failed to slay a demigod. But it was not going to survive. Hyades was already dying. It was impossible to be certain of that from the single glance he was given, but somehow he could feel it. The wild spiking of its geomagnetic field threw field lines deep out into space, fumbling through his psychic processes like a mortis cry. Graucis gave his head a shake, even that motion sufficient to warp his course and spin, and quickly threw a wall around his emotions. So much death, and for so little."

- Angron: The Red Angel

By age ten he was able to anticipate the attacks of experienced gladiators and master weapons just by picking them up

He hard carried a 2v1(his partner was an old man) against superhuman gladiators who could 2vs100.

Meaning that as a mere child, Angron could master any weapon and solo hundreds. He can bully Roboute(his brother) before his ascension in combat despite being responsible for the extinction of a speciest, tactical acumen unmatched , has fighting down to a science, and has battle literally encoded into his genes. This is important because post heresy Roboute was able to combat Skarbrand.

No Caption Provided

For context this is how strong Skarbrand is while WEAKENED

Star brand splits a planet

"What gods they worshipped had answered them. The daemon raised its axes again, and Phlegeton began to tear itself open." - Lemartes

Skarbrand inflamed a planet on fire by getting too angry.

"We are too late. Skarbrand roars again, and from the span of his wings comes a great crimson fire. It spreads wider as it streams from him. It envelops us all. It is burning blood. Blinded, coated with the flaming vitae, I drop to the ground again. I wipe the flames from my helmet, but all I can see is the fire. Its propagation is a storm. All the blood, on the ground and in the air, combusts.

The battlefield is consumed by burning wrath." - Lemartes

This is all performed by Skarbrand while he is so heavily weakened, and could barely hold his form together.

"The answer comes to me. Why would Traitors seek redemption? What makes a daemon desperate?

Betrayal.

Somehow, in some form, Skarbrand and the Blood Disciples are wracked with regret for a betrayal. I do not have to know its nature. It is enough to know the weakness is there. And in that moment, the warriors of the Death Company believe themselves to be avenging the greatest betrayal in our history. Our shells are striking Skarbrand with the force of justice. Justice for betrayal. We strike at the daemon's weakness: his consciousness of sin." - Lemartes

"And the sin of the daemon overwhelms his material form. With a howl to blot out all light, he loses the coherence of his rage. He explodes. And all realities disappear in the instant of absolute conflagration." - Lemartes

There is some shared scaling here so bear with me. Leman Russ also fought Magnus the Red. During this battle, the planet was shaking, being destroyed, and having storms.Magnus was able to tank amped punches from Roboute's Hand of Dominion (a powerfist which is a 3X multiplier). This indicates a 3X difference between a full strength Skarbrand and Magnus.Leman overpowers Magnus and breaks his back bane style.

More context Magnus is a alpha plus psyker and is the second most powerful psyker in existence save for the God Emperor. Putting him well above any Psyker as established on how powerful they can be.

This Primarch is able to fight dozens of thousands of sons space marines.

Now for context thousand sons are psykers/sorcerers/telepaths. What is a psyker for clarification?

No Caption Provided

Along with being capable of TP planets or destroying them, psykers can get extremely dangerous. This is what no name sorcerer's are capable of

"Screaming with maniacal laughter, the Sorcerer rips madly at the bedrock beneath his enemies’ feet with vast psychic claws. Boulders are torn from the ground, fortifications and forests flung skyward and sent crashing down upon the broken bodies of the foe as the damned psyker reshapes the world around him." - Warzone Fenris: Wrath of Magnus, pg 161

"Many are the dark and terrible powers of the Sorcerers. Some pry apart the weft and weave of fate, tearing through the threads of the future and weaving them into bleak new webs of damnation and despair. Others summon horrific entities from the Warp, the neverborn spilling through the veil at their call to tear terrified victims limb from limb. Sorcerers wield the energies of the Empyrean as crackling blades and crushing blasts of force. They pervert the fundamental forces of reality into grotesque weapons, and unleash the blasphemous energies of Chaotic corruption upon their foes. The very thoughts and desires of these occult warriors become weaponised - their enemies beset by storms of crackling hate or beguiled by glittering clouds of envy and desire. Few are the defences that can repel such tainted psychic assault, and so Sorcerers are hated and feared by all those they face." - Traitor's Hate, pg 130

Things like manipulation of fate and destruction on a massive scale is fodder for basic sorcerers. Now what about the thousand sons in groups?

"The air crackles with warp energy as the Thousand Sons make their approach. An aura of maddening flux radiates from the psychic core of the Traitor Legion, twisting hope into despair as the Chaos-bound warriors emerge onto the battlefield from tears in reality. As their warp presence flares even brighter, time shifts unnaturally, stretching seconds into seeming eternities and crushing minutes into fleeting moments. The only anchors to reality that remain are the racing heartbeats of the fearful and the incessant pounding of Rubric Marines advancing in perfect unison." - Codex: Thousand Sons

Thousand sons in groups can destroy entire systems and have devastated planets.

"It is extremely rare for the entirety of a cult to deploy in a single war zone, though when this does happen the fabric of reality quakes in their presence. More often, the cult’s malevolent goals require its forces to be spread throughout space and time, allowing each splinter to play a separate role in some larger and more sinister stratagem. A cult therefore comprises many sects, each of which may prosecute their own seemingly unconnected campaigns of terror. Where the combined forces of a cult could easily set a whole system ablaze, a single sect is still capable of devastating a planet. Often, several sects will launch simultaneous strikes across large tracts of realspace, plunging entire sub-sectors into disarray and panic. As nearby worlds send reinforcements to the embattled planets, more Thousand Sons appear to attack where defences have been stretched to breaking point. Devastating as they are, these attacks rarely give any clue as to the ultimate goals of the cult." - Codex: Thousand Sons.

Gifts inherited by the Thousands sons are from Magnus, Thier gene father. And Lemun Russ was again stated to kill them by the dozen.

Leman is beaten badly by Angron.Along with Lemans physical prowess he knew every stratagem known to the Imperium.

Now Leman Russ states that there are only 3 other primarchs that he couldn't beat in a fight.

One being Horus, Curze, and Sanguinius. Sanguinius was regarded as the greatest Primarch.

Angron has an extended fight against Sanguinius. Demonstrating he is stronger than him. fights Sanguinius with one arm, despite Sanguinius having precog/seeing the future.

So in summary Angron's raw physicals scale above Skarbrand who was planetary, who was beat by Roboute, who Magnus can take blows from the 3X amp of Roboute, who was broken bane style by Lemun, who is weaker than Sanguinius who Angron had a physical advantage over. In Essence Angron>Sanguinius>Leman Russ> Magnus>Roboute X 3> Skarbrand=planetary. On top of demonstrating immense skill and prowess going into this battle.

Speed

Thier is not much to scale in regards to speed. Angron has fought Sanguinius evenly despite Sanguinius having precog. For reference a space marine who used a mere fraction of Sanguinius' power was able to see lasers stand frozen relative to his movement.

No Caption Provided

Which would be calculated well into ftl FTL plus area easily.

Which would put Angron well beyond into MFTL plus since he actually fought Sanguinius himself and not a mere fraction.

Presence and Corporeal Form

Now to start Angron is actually a concept. An idea. He is a small part of the chaos god Khorne. Who embodies war anger etc.

“The powers of Chaos hold sway over so many not because they represent some esoteric concept with rare appeal; no they are so insidious because they are precisely the opposite. With Khorne, it is the inherent nature of conflict and struggle.”

Excerpt of Black Crusade: Tome of Excess

“the freezing depths of the void, a bubble of unreality became solid. It shimmered in the light of nearby stars, its form in constant flux. First it was a sphere of flame, then a vast globule of quicksilver, then a stark eye fringed with a rainbow of feathers. The apparition was formed of nothing more than thought and emotion, but it was real enough, and it was one of countless others. There were as many of its fellow incarnations as there were stars in the galaxy swirling around it. Together, they formed a god.

The entity the apparition belonged to was not omniscient, despite its best efforts. What one fractal presence saw, another forgot, or worked to undo. It was a divine contradiction, a dynamo of cause and consequence, and it thrived on constant change. Here, on the Eastern Fringe of the galaxy, the harvest of flux was rich indeed.

The eye's iris burned as a halo of pink and blue fire, its pupil a black hole yet to be. Its optic nerve was a shimmering confusion of multicoloured strands that led to another dimension entirely, channelling its oracular visions through a tiny rip in the fabric of space.

This one, this particular vantage point, watched an exiled portion of itself take one new name, then another, then yet another. To the mortal races of the galaxy, such splintered sentiences were known as daemons. It was an amusing term, highlighting how little the mortals understood of the nature of things. All these little portions were aspects of the Changer, and the Changer was all of its constituent parts. They were one and the same. Those who lacked true understanding of the universe, whose superstitions saw them cling to pattern recognition as a shipwrecked soul clings to flotsam, saw them as malign entities.Yet they simply were, and most were no more individual than the cells in a biological body were distinct from their greater whole.”

-Warhammer 40k: Farsight: Empire of Lies

‘Why would a daemon cry out its name?’

The Emperor’s dark eyes flickered at his bodyguard’s choice of words. ‘They do so almost unceasingly. They emanate the concepts and moments of emotion that gave them form. Humankind interprets those emanations as sound – the shrieking and roaring you hear when you do battle with them. They are declaring what they are. You hear it as who they are.

The Master of Mankind

With this in mind he comes with passive hax. For starters his roar alone can demoralize an entire solar system, causing rage and infighting with his aura/supernatural fury.Just being in real space bends space and generates lightning that destroys tanks and charred space Marines.Again just being near him causes madness, infighting, metal heated up and marines bled from their eyes. Along with having this mind hax, psykers cannot get into his head even as a child.Before he became a daemon , entire groups of librarians (psykers) cannot get in his head.And when he became a daemon psykers heads outright explode being near him

Regeneration and endurance

Angron can rapidly regenerate from from atomization and being reduced to a small amount of flesh within moments.And he does not tire

Part 1

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Kharn the Betrayer

"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer-trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness"

-Abaddon the Despoiler

Durability and Speed

Now Kharn is weirdly durable and fast for a space marine. He has taken beatings from Angron himself with some damage. Like tanking a kick.And he has Angron pull a hulk on him. Daemon Angron pimp slaps Kharn, and Kharn parry's Angrons slash(a gorechild, durability, speed and strength feat)Kharn tanks a blow from Rogal Dorm(another Primarch) as well.He also has defense against power weapons.He is also fast enough to see Angron charging at him entering a room.He can dodge sword swing from Angron.though relative to Angron, he is still slow enough to get blitzed by Angron however

Skill

Khârn by sheer volume is a deadly and martial fighter like his gene father Angron. Where he differs is the sheer volume of dead bodies in Khârns wake in comparison to Angron. For starters Kharn becomes a better fighter the angrier he gets

The Supreme Grand Master had learned many things during his long years of combat, not least of which was that an angry opponent was a sloppy one but in the case of Khârn the Betrayer, the opposite held true. For ten thousand years the favoured son of the Blood God had followed the Eightfold Path to every corner of the galaxy, a trail of corpses in his wake and countless skulls claimed for the throne of Khorne. Numerous were the opponents who had thought Khârn beaten but just as numerous were the bodies of those who had prematurely celebrated victory over the World Eater.

The more battered and bloody he became, the greater his rage. The greater his rage, the more battered and bloody his enemies became.

-Trials Of Azrael Page 20

Kharn has styled on St. Celestine who has thousands of years of combat experience. It gets even better.Kharn kills 1 million SMs in combat. That's right 1 million space marines in one battle.

I was the first to stand upon the walls of the Imperial Palace. I was the last to be borne away from Terra, my body broken by the slaying of one million of the Emperor's lackeys through the breach at Lions Gate.

None shall ever surpass my count.

The Contest is over. I won.

-The Weakness Of Others

A normal for Khârn is Killing 2460 opponents in one day.

Suddenly the rest of the berserkers were upon him. Khârn found himself fighting for his immortal life. These were no mere Slaanesh cultists. Newly tainted though they might be, they had once been worthy followers of Khorne, fierce, deadly and full of bloodlust. Mighty maces bludgeoned Khârn. Huge chainswords threatened to tear his rune-encrusted armor. Bolter shells tore chunks from his breastplate. Khârn fought on, undismayed, filled with the joy of battle, taking fierce pleasure every time Gorechild took another life. At last, these were worthy foes! The body count swiftly ticked to 2460 and continued to rise.

Instinctively Khârn sidestepped a blow that tore off one of the metal skulls which dangled from his belt. The Betrayer swore he would replace it with the attacker’s own skull. His return stroke made good his vow. He whirled Gorechild in a great figure-of-eight and cleared a space all around him, sending two more traitors to make their excuses to the Blood Good. Insane bloodlust surged through him, overcoming even the soporific influence of the Heart of Desire and for a moment Khârn fought with his full unfettered power. He became transformed into an unstoppable engine of destruction and nothing could stand against him.

Khârn’s heart pounded. The blood sang through his veins and the desire to kill made him howl uncontrollably. Bones crunched beneath his axe. His pistol blew away the life of its targets. He stamped on the heads of the fallen, crushing them to jelly. Khârn ignored pain, ignored any idea of self-preservation, and fought for the pure love of fighting. He killed and he killed.

All too soon it was over, and Khârn stood alone in a circle of corpses. His breathing rasped from his chest. Blood seeped through a dozen small punctures in his armor. He felt like a rib might have been broken by the last blow of that mace but he was triumphant. His counter read 2485. He sensed the presence of one more victim and turned to confront the figure on the dais.

-Let The Galaxy Burn

Hax Immunity and Protections

So Kharn is the physical embodiment of Khorne. Who i established as a concept of battle and rage etc. He is protected from psychic manipulation (as established psychic abilities can rang from reality warping, to mind hax, to fate manipulation)

"Khârn is the embodiment of Khorne's fury, the incarnation of the eightfold path, and he kills not for his own aggrandizement but for the glory of his wrathful god." - Traitor's Hate, pg 59

Kharn essentially has all the protections afforded to him by Khorne which so protect him from Psyker abilities. Which I explained are extremely varied and devastating. Yet Khorne protects him.

"The Collar of Khorne is a talisman forged in the heat of Khorne's rage at the very foot of the Blood God's throne of brass. The Collar is able to suck the energy from the Warp around it, fortifying the bearer against psychic onslaughts." - Codex: Chaos Space Marines (4th ed.)

Khârn is immune to the effects of psychic powers, and force weapons count as normal power weapons against him." - Codex: Chaos Space Marines (5th ed.)

These protections extend to projectiles as well. Which would make sense seeing that Khorne likes pitched battle with the most blood and skulls for his throne.

Exceptional mortal Champions of Chaos are sometimes granted a Collar of Khorne by the Blood God to ensure no thrice-cursed psyker will lay such favoured servants low with his eldritch trickery. In the case of mortals, the favour of the Blood God does not always manifest as a physical collar; for instance Khârn the Betrayer, the most favoured of Khorne's current mortal servants, is utterly immune to any psychic power, yet his neck remains unadorned." - Codex: Chaos Space Marines (4th ed.), pg 48

"Some champions of Chaos are so blessed by their patron deity that they are supernaturally protected from harm. They might be surrounded by a powerful, crackling shield of energy, or else bullets aimed at them may be strangely turned aside just before they strike. In either case, it is clear that the Dark Gods are watching over them." - Codex: Chaos Space Marines (6th ed.)

Which allows someone like Kharn to remain undetectable. Psychically or precognitive abilities.

Wiping the sickly ichor from the blade of his weapon, Kersai became aware of the presence of another on the steel walkway. Disturbingly, the psyker’s warp gifts had not alerted him, the sound of footsteps being the first indicator of somebody approaching.

-Trials of Azrael

What Precog for fodder psykers may look like

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It also allows Kharn to plow through energy blasts because of Khornes protection.

Caked in dried blood and filth, Khârn raised Gorechild and charged the Grey Knight. The silver-clad Space Marine raised his halberd, directing a powerful blast of psychic energy at the onrushing World Eater.

The stream of blue warp lightning washed over Khârn. Either choosing to ignore the pain or impervious to it, still he came. The Grey Knight renewed his assault, putting so much of his being into the power emanating from his force halberd that hoarfrost coated his suit of Terminator armour and dark blood leaked from both nostrils.

The effect was the same. His red armour glowing purple under the crackling wave of sapphire energy, Khârn did not falter.

KERSAI: No... This cannot be!

Resorting to more base tactics, Kersai raised his weapon to use it in the conventional manner but the World Eater was already upon him.

KH RN: Khorne protects me, Grey Knight. Unlike your corpse-Emperor.

A huge fist pounded into the psyker’s unprotected face, rearranging his features to such an extent that even the brothers who served beneath him would no longer recognise their justicar." - Trials of Azrael

Now as established earlier by Angrons section, Kharn is protected from psykers/sorcerers abilities. Whether that be precognitive abilities, manipulation of fate, or outright fire energy at him, it doesn't matter, Khornes protects Kharn so that Kharn can engage in melee.

He also posseses defense against daemon swords.

Which is impressive because daemon weapons generally ignore traditional defenses,rip reality apart(like Angrons weapons) and eat souls(which will be explained further)

Weapons

Now Kharn uses his daemon axe Gorechild. This weapon can suck the soul out of you when it lands.It also did this to a daemon as well so there is conceptual level to this soul hax as well. Gorechild can collide with Drachnyen and be fine.

It also cuts things on a molecular level.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Kharn also carries a plasma pistol which incinerates entire space Marines.

Now what's impressive about this is that space marines are huge, but also plasma weapons actual waves get as hot as sun cores.

Red Lantern ring

Now this ring will be given to Kharn. There is no telling how powerful KHARN would actually be with a red lantern ring. However let's use the leader of the red lantern corps himself as a gauge.He is able to physically dominate both Martian Manhunter and Apollo at the same time in the new 52.

Now this is important because MM with Superman stopped Brainiac's ship from crashing into Earth at 36000 mph. Said ship was substantially larger than Earth

And Apollo is a character that can destroy continent sized ships.Also attaining mftl flightNow you must ask? How do we know KHARN will be even comparable? As already explained Kharn is the incarnation of Khorne. A concept of rage and war. So there is no doubt that KHARN would be as strong(if not stronger) than Atrocitus. All of this with his hax counters and a stat boost makes him almost as dangerous as Angron.

Conclusion and Counters

I will be really straight up with the strategy. Gilgamesh will be the sniper to keep your team at bay. Your team will have to deal with 5 opponents all of similar powers to them while dodging the hell that is the Gate of Babylon fire. If you even try coming near Gilgamesh, Madara can use limbo to body-block the attack. Any strategy that is attempted by your team will be seen through Gilgamesh's eyes. I will lay out two win conditions for a little bit of fun.

Win Condition 1: Your team is preoccupied with Madara and his limbos, and by some miracle are able to dodge and avoid the hax of the Gate of Babylon. Gilgamesh can use his clairvoyance to find out that he needs EA to win. When Gilgamesh gets a chance to use EA, it will erase your team.

Unfortunately there is problems with these win conditions. Madara and his Limbos are heavily out muscled by Angron alone. Gilgamesh's clairvoyance (seeing the future) is something that Angron has faced already through his fight with Sanguinius. And there is the issue of speed. There is a colossal speed difference between our team. While Madara is LS-FTL, he is far slower than both of my team members. And Angrons weapon is perfectly suited for destroying Limbos as the weapons are shown to cut on a multi dimensional level. As for Gilgamesh rest his soul as I didn't see anything notable in this regard. EA won't do anything to Angron. Not only is he technically a concept, he has resistant to erasure. The Lion(another brother of Angron) has a daemon erasing shield when he bashes daemons.And Angron has tanked hits from the same weaponSo even Gilgamesh's best Attack isn't putting Angron down and he has the endurance and durability to practically plow through everything Gilgamesh throws at him. EA damages space not fully powered, Angrons mere presence rends space. Weaker characters like Leman Russ fighting Magnus damaged time

This isn't even Including Kharn who boasts an anti range and hax abilities. There isn't anything from him speed blitzing either. And with a red lantern Ring he has strength and durability closer to Angron as well.

Win Condition 2: Madara can use his limbo to give him enough time to cast a Genjustu or even worse the IT. This will take your team out for ten minutes. In that amount of time, Gilgamesh can spam curses or your team from the GOB or just use Gale Bolg for a guaranteed kill. Madara can erase your team with the TSB and call it a day.

As already stated Genjutsu is unfortunately a worthless ability against either of my characters as both have dealt with enough psykers to either to outright resist or be protected from mind/perception hax. So in summary,my team physically out stats yours. My team has the resistances to counter the abilities thrown at them. Not to mention I didn't see any notable skill feats either. A bigger wrench that I mentioned in Angron's introduction is his presence and passive mind hax. They won't get the chance to employ anything as Angrons mere presence would be assaulting their minds and teamwork. Speaking of that, while Angron has beaten up Kharn, ultimately Kharn follows Angron into battle as that is his Primarch. I cannot say the same for Gilgamesh or Madara who I assume aren't exactly the team players needed to attain victory. In the end Angron and Kharn spill blood for the blood god.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KreigAstartis
mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers