#351 Posted by JacenSolo77 (424 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for kryptonianpride
#352 Posted by kryptonianpride (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, glad you agree Jacen.

#353 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao. Krypto is so salty because he got beat.

#354 Posted by ourmanuel (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

This CaV was a joy to be in

#355 Posted by Brineling (7 posts) - - Show Bio
#356 Posted by ourmanuel (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Take a loss like a man Krypto, it's pathetic to be a sore loser.

#357 Posted by Co-Boss (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Man reading through this cav was like watching the Titanic, started with so much promise, then the iceberg got hit and boat sank.

#358 Posted by ourmanuel (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

@co-boss said:

Man reading through this cav was like watching the Titanic, started with so much promise, then the iceberg got hit and boat sank.

💀☠️

#359 Edited by Alavanka (1925 posts) - - Show Bio

Bit late to the game, but I'll give my two cents anyways. All in all, I find myself sympathizing with the points @xzone makes. Though, I do wish he hammered home some of these points harder. I will like to say that @kryptonianpride did a good job of illustrating that Dr Strange has win scenarios if he manages to restrict Thor with hax. However, he lost points from me when he started to lowball Thor's offensive abilities. It's simply too easy to find gifs of Thor's high end feats for arguments like "Thor's lightning can't even hurt Iron Man" to hold merit.

1) Not all of Thor's lightning feats are equal, and the lightning bolt that he used against Iron Man was one of his weakest showings in the franchise. You can tell simply by looking at the size of the lightning blasts. Compare the bolt Thor used against Iron Man with the one he used to take on the Chitauri Invasion trying to exit the portal. The bolt he used against Iron Man was a tiny stream that was barely wider than the hammer's head. The bolt he used against the leviathans spanned several city blocks and would have enveloped an entire human in width. The two feats came from the same movie, so it's not a case of inconsistency across different mediums. Thor was simply holding back massively in the fight against Iron Man. It's worth noting that Iron Man's suits did not have enough power to penetrate the armor of the Leviathan, whereas you can see in the gif that Thor was taking on at least 2 leviathans trying to come through the portal. It's also worth noting that Thor was able to charge Iron Man's suit to 400% power, meaning that tiny little lightning bolt alone contains at least 300% of Iron Man's entire energy output.

Puny lightning bolt used against Iron Man
Puny lightning bolt used against Iron Man

Massive lightning bolt used against Leviathans
Massive lightning bolt used against Leviathans

2) Thor's lightning was able to disintegrate the Asgardian armour just fine. Some people deny this because of the lower resolution of the gifs, but it's really not debatable. If you have the movie on DVD, or even if you pull up a youtube video with good quality, it is very cut-and-clear that Thor is disintegrating the Asgardian zombies.

Lightning exploding the Asgardian zombie that Thor throws
Lightning exploding the Asgardian zombie that Thor throws
Lightning disintegrating multiple Asgardian zombies
Lightning disintegrating multiple Asgardian zombies

3) Quite frankly, I have no idea why people think Thor's lightning can't bust metal. I've seen some truly ridiculous arguments on CV, like "lightning only reacts with the fuel to explode" to disprove feats like the Outrider dropship. Even though we have no clue what type of fuel the aliens use, if they even use fuel at all, and the most popular fuel for earthlings gasoline doesn't explode when you run a charge through it. The truth of the matter is Thor's lightning has busted metal, shattered concrete, and caused explosions. The shockwave of Thor's hammer striking Captain America's shield is enough to break a tank. No assault rifle round is breaking a tank in that fashion. Most anti-tank missiles won't break a tank in that fashion. Thor can break metal with air pressure. Not the actual blow of his hammer or even the energy of his lightning.

No Caption Provided
#360 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (3205 posts) - - Show Bio

@kryptonianpride: Even though I voted for Xzone you did a great job of convincing that this battle is actually winnable for Strange. You did a great job at a disadvantage.

#361 Edited by kryptonianpride (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

Appreciated everyone, it was fun regardless.

@ alav Thor also proved he cant handle the redirect of energy from Caps shield when he banged it in Avengers 1 and was hurled backward. And later in Age of Ultron, the Sokovia blast was said to be the result of a similar redirect when Thor struck the core. ( I think ). And you'll notice that Thor was flung away like a rag doll in that and was also KO'ed in the water.

#362 Posted by Alavanka (1925 posts) - - Show Bio

Appreciated everyone, it was fun regardless.

@ alav Thor also proved he cant handle the redirect of energy from Caps shield when he banged it in Avengers 1 and was hurled backward. And later in Age of Ultron, the Sokovia blast was said to be the result of a similar redirect when Thor struck the core. ( I think ). And you'll notice that Thor was flung away like a rag doll in that and was also KO'ed in the water.

Sure, but that's a city busting explosion and most of the power of that explosion comes from Thor himself. I have no doubt Thor can hit harder than what he can tank, so him getting knocked back by the force of his own power redirected back at him is no big surprise.

#363 Posted by kingcrossX (52 posts) - - Show Bio
#364 Posted by kryptonianpride (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrossx: All his supporters and advocates of what you just said are all relatively new accounts. I find that suspicious. Some were even created during the CAV and who made 3 or 4 other posts one day prior to voting here.

@alavanka: Didnt Stark say the Vibranium amplifies Thors energy blasts? I'm pretty sure he did and that the majority of that blast radiated outward and was amplified by the giant metal core running down through the city.

#365 Posted by Oreoghoul (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

Can ya'll leave the man alone lmao he's admitted he's lost already, just drop it

#366 Posted by kingcrossX (52 posts) - - Show Bio
#368 Posted by xZone (9537 posts) - - Show Bio

@kryptonianpride: Are you saying all of my supporters are new accounts? Are you implying I created accounts for votes? Come on man, just let this CaV die

X

#369 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@kryptonianpride: I'd like to know who do you think are alts. I think they're legit, I even know some of their old accounts. Certainly not affiliated with xZone.

#371 Posted by kryptonianpride (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

Its highly suspect that you only tell those hostile toward you to hush, but everyone hostile toward me gets a pass?: Then then you are telling me to let it die?

Nobody else finds that a little off?

#372 Edited by Alavanka (1925 posts) - - Show Bio

@kryptonianpride:

@kryptonianpride said:

@kingcrossx: All his supporters and advocates of what you just said are all relatively new accounts. I find that suspicious. Some were even created during the CAV and who made 3 or 4 other posts one day prior to voting here.

@alavanka: Didnt Stark say the Vibranium amplifies Thors energy blasts? I'm pretty sure he did and that the majority of that blast radiated outward and was amplified by the giant metal core running down through the city.

No.

Tony said something about creating a heat seal on the bottom end of the core so that Thor's power would rebound up. Without that, Thor's strike would have just cracked the city into large chunks instead of vaporizing it. Nothing was said about vibranium amplifying energy blasts, and that would violate conservation of energy anyways.

#373 Posted by ourmanuel (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny thing is that more than 85%(yes i actually checked) of the voters for X had been older than 2 months. Thepurifier account is the alt of someone who had been here for 2 years. Hell, I’ve been here for 2 years.

So I don’t know where this “all his supporters are relatively new” shite is coming from.

#374 Edited by xZone (9537 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: The irony here is that exactly what he accuses me of is true on the other side, but I don’t want to see this CAV drag on, it’s over let’s let it die. But it does irritate me when he continues to drag this out

X

#375 Posted by kingcrossX (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#376 Edited by Sungsam (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:

Funny thing is that more than 85%(yes i actually checked) of the voters for X had been older than 2 months. Thepurifier account is the alt of someone who had been here for 2 years. Hell, I’ve been here for 2 years.

So I don’t know where this “all his supporters are relatively new” shite is coming from.

@xzone said:

@kryptonianpride: Are you saying all of my supporters are new accounts? Are you implying I created accounts for votes? Come on man, just let this CaV die

X

LMFAO, this isn't even the first time he did this.

Kryptonian literally accused me, @kilgpmktra, @rampagethefirst, @myleftbuttcheeksolos of all being ALT accounts of each other just because we all disagreed with him. When he basically claimed that DC Comics owns the copyrights to Dragonball. No, not joking, you can ask him, he will literally try to defend this claim. OPENLY. He is clinically insane.

Among Multiverse debaters like myself, plenty of us even want him thread banned.

Despite the fact that our view points are so different from each other to those other users, and we have a history of debating with each other with various view points. Like I disagree with Rampage about Mxy, I disagree with Kilg on Marvel and Umineko (especially Beyonder) and Crazychemist on many other issues.

He does that to everyone whenever many disagree with him. He is a psychopath. Think of that, next time you try to debate with him.

He even has an ALT ACCOUNT that he tried to omit he owned, that was BabyMagiKarp.

#377 Posted by Triplek (90 posts) - - Show Bio

How do I vote.

#378 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@triplek: You can't anymore, it's closed.

#379 Posted by ourmanuel (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

The plot thickens

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#380 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6610 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol...I somehow saw this coming.

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
#381 Edited by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (408 posts) - - Show Bio

What in the literal BJORK? This should've been dead. And I literally laughed when I read krypto saying he conceded respectfully days ago. If he had, then he wouldn't have been posting on here still like a salty lil biatch.

But that's apparently what being respectful is these days.

😂😂

#382 Edited by kingcrossX (52 posts) - - Show Bio
#383 Posted by Triplek (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Well then how do I see the poll results?

#384 Edited by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@triplek: There's no poll. We needed to post our votes with explanation on why the debaters won, and the votes were counted manually.

Polls can easily be rigged by alts, and bias votes without legit reasoning.

#385 Posted by ourmanuel (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
#386 Posted by Triplek (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: @ourmanuel thx, didn't know you could do that.

#387 Posted by Renchamp (7606 posts) - - Show Bio
#388 Posted by xZone (9537 posts) - - Show Bio
#389 Posted by ourmanuel (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#390 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (9227 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, I've just read this CAV. I think Krypto was doing good and had a much better arguments up 'til the "chair argument" lmao, I had a good chuckle over that one if we're being totally honest here, but he completely lost me there. Good read, nonetheless.

#391 Posted by kryptonianpride (1551 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#392 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (9227 posts) - - Show Bio