#151 Edited by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@kryptonianpride: Want to leave voting up till the end of the week? (Saturday 12 Midnight eastern time) then we can tally the votes and see who won

X

#152 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
#154 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for more votes

#155 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
#156 Posted by CyberpunkCop (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#157 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
#158 Posted by CyberpunkCop (2811 posts) - - Show Bio
#159 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: Read through my opponents and my arguments, then vote for the person you believe defended their character the best

X

#160 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
#161 Posted by CyberpunkCop (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@cyberpunkcop: Read through my opponents and my arguments, then vote for the person you believe defended their character the best

X

I already read through them but there is no poll how can I vote with no poll???

#162 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: You don’t need a poll, see how the others are voting? Just say “I’m voting for @kryptonianpride because he showed how Doctor Strange could kill Thor via something” or “I’m voting for @xzone because he convinced me doctor Strange couldn’t put Thor down”

X

#163 Edited by CyberpunkCop (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m voting for @xzone because he showed that Thor being much faster than Strange can kill him before he pulls off any spells

#164 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
#165 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m voting for @xzone because he showed that Thor being much faster than Strange can kill him before he pulls off any spells

Thanks for the vote

X

#166 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
#167 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman tagging you in case you want to vote, and I hope you will cause id like to hear your opinion

X

#168 Edited by Oreoghoul (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll read this over and vote

#169 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for more votes

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
#170 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1130 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Thanks for the tag.

Though an extremely close call, I'm gonna have you say xzone convinced me more, with evidence and gifs. Most of the things Strange does imo won't work on Thor, even more evident with the gifs provided by you.

#171 Edited by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanos_thebadas said:

@xzone: Thanks for the tag.

Though an extremely close call, I'm gonna have you say xzone convinced me more, with evidence and gifs. Most of the things Strange does imo won't work on Thor, even more evident with the gifs provided by you.

Is that because of my arguments or your personal opinion? This needs to be because of my or my opponents arguments, not your opinion

Edit: Essentially who defended their character better

X

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#172 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of these votes are so bias lol

#173 Edited by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta said:

Which ones? I need to talk to my opponent about a few of them I think..

PM me if you think some of them are bias

X

#174 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
#175 Posted by deactivated-5c63f773eaecf (1549 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for all the votes so far to both sides.

#176 Edited by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@kryptonianpride said:

Thanks for all the votes so far to both sides.

@xzone said:

@kryptonianpride: Want to leave voting up till the end of the week? (Saturday 12 Midnight eastern time) then we can tally the votes and see who won

X

Edit: this coming Saturday

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#177 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:
@diarrhearegatta said:

X

There's just no analysis of the actual debate, just people saying that one character wins over another simply based on stats. The only legit vote here was from Lan_Fan, the rest are people assuming that this is a vote based on character, rather than the actual quality of the arguments or who was more convincing. It's barely worth a glance at this point.

I ain't voting based off the fact that I don't practically know these characters very well, and the fact that both of you didn't exactly stick to the rules set out in the first place, as well as questionable feats and a lack of quality in this CaV. Not worth it for me to go over everything that went wrong here in detail at this point.

#178 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:
@diarrhearegatta said:

X

There's just no analysis of the actual debate, just people saying that one character wins over another simply based on stats. The only legit vote here was from Lan_Fan, the rest are people assuming that this is a vote based on character, rather than the actual quality of the arguments or who was more convincing. It's barely worth a glance at this point.

I ain't voting based off the fact that I don't practically know these characters very well, and the fact that both of you didn't exactly stick to the rules set out in the first place, as well as questionable feats and a lack of quality in this CaV. Not worth it for me to go over everything that went wrong here in detail at this point.

Well, I appreciate the comments, though I do disagree on not sticking to the rules or providing good feats, I'd ask you to read my posts, or at least my final post which is my main final thoughts for this CaV.

X

#179 Edited by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
#180 Posted by deactivated-5c63f773eaecf (1549 posts) - - Show Bio
#181 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
#183 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@syntix said:

i'm giving it to kryptonian. Dr. Strange is just too versatile.

Please vote on who you think defended their character better, not who you think should win the fight. @kryptonianpride I counted this vote, but it kinda looks biased and they didn’t give any reasoning for the vote.

X

#184 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for more votes

X

Avatar image for deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7
#185 Posted by deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7 (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@kryptonianpride: @xzone: Can I vote? I barely came across this CaV today. This matchup was pretty interesting. Both of you made excellent valid points to support your character.

#186 Edited by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightyagami1000: I personally don’t mind, but make sure you vote based on who represented their character better, not based on who you think would win. I don’t see any reason why Kryptonianpride would care if you voted

X

#187 Posted by deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7 (479 posts) - - Show Bio
#188 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
#189 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

Please everyone give detailed reasons as to why you are voting for the debater you’re voting for. We don’t want any bias votes, so please, keep it legit and give reasons for your vote

X

#190 Posted by deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7 (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: I had like 3/4's of my paragraph done b4 my computer crashed. Gimme a few hours.

And dude. Don't say I'm biased. I don't know what it means.

Starlord Reference.

#191 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightyagami1000: I didn’t say you were biased, but providing reasons for a vote is normal

X

#192 Edited by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian's set up was, uh different and his arguments should've been more organized, some just didn't make sense, and I believe Strange would beat Thor... xZone had the better layout, no extreme lowballing, overall better argument, and he seemed to take it more seriously.

#193 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:
@einefaust said:
@syntix said:

i'm giving it to kryptonian. Dr. Strange is just too versatile.

Please vote on who you think defended their character better, not who you think should win the fight. @kryptonianpride I counted this vote, but it kinda looks biased and they didn’t give any reasoning for the vote.

X

Do you want me to keep this vote or not? @kryptonianpride. The guy is clearly voting on character rather than on you and I, so I personally don’t think we should count it, but I wanted to ask you before I removed it

X

#194 Edited by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon: Is that a vote for me? It sounds like it, but I’d like to confirm lol

Side note: I’m sorry I didn’t convince you that Thor wins :/

X

#195 Posted by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Yeah it's for you.

No Caption Provided

I think someone in this thread earlier said that all voters in CaVs have some sort of bias, and I already firmly believe Doctor Strange would win. No shade to Kryptonian or anything but I could've done better than that using comic vine mobile.

#197 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio
#198 Edited by deactivated-5c63f773eaecf (1549 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Its your cav, you make the rules it seems. He copied the same reasoning, seems fine to me.

#199 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: He copied the same reasoning, seems fine to me.

His reasoning was that Strange was more versatile, so he wins. This vote is about who debated better, not who they think wins...If he had said “kryptonianpride showed how DS was far more versatile, so he wins this” It would make more sense to me than his statement. He was commenting on Strange’s abilities, not on how you or I debated Strange’s/Thor’s abilities. If he clarifies that point I’m more than happy to count it

X

#200 Posted by Megafanflash (754 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: I disagree. I think my vote was solely based on @xzone arguments surrounding how different possible scenarios would play out.