@xzone: The rule is okay! Good luck.
Kryptonians were a highly advanced and sophisticated humanoid alien race originating from Krypton, a planet that was located 27.1 light years away from Earth. They are a race all but extinct, having a handful of survivors after their planets destruction. Three of those survivors are Dru-Zod, Faora-Ul, and Nam-Ek. They're the member of Sword of Rao movement.
- Super strength
- Super speed
- Superhuman durability/invulnerability
- Superhuman senses
- Superhuman stamina
Now for the arguments, I will use a lot of scaling feats from Superman, especially for Zod. Note that I won't be making baseless assumptions that they're exactly like Superman. Also, I will be stealing a lot of gifs that I can search on google, so if you happen to find your gifs here, then thank you very much. You made my job a lot easier.
Fast enough to blitz bunch of armies in supersonic speed
Fast enough to dodge 30 mm bullets from an aircraft after it was fired
Effortlessly dodged Superman's blitz attempt
She's fast/strong enough to stop Superman's bullrush directly, and throw him very far away (only to be stopped by a bank vault door).
Again shown to be able to outspeed Superman in combat and hurt him.
She has a sword made from kryptonian metal, strong enough to survive re-entry. Even if its sharpness is average, any sharp/durable weapon will be deadly if swung at hypersonic speed. Especially considering kryptonian armors are durable enough to take hit from Superman.
Strong enough to effortlessly throw a van several meters away.
Strong enough to lift a 163 tons locomotive, and threw it about 600 meters away with extreme precision.
Fast enough to track and intercept Superman's bullrush (Faora also reacted to Superman for the second time in this gif). Then proceed to ragdoll and kick him before he could react.
Durable enough to no sell bullrush punches from Superman, and directly overpowering Superman.
Tanked 30 mm bullet. Note that he was probably confused by earth's weaponry and decided not to dodge here, since he's faster than this.
Survived the impact and explosion of a huge war jet crashing to his way.
Strikes hard enough to launch Superman away.
Fast enough to match Superman's flight speed with just running, and winning the clash (launching Superman far away into a building). The clash also caused a massive shockwave that was destructive enough to destroy a building with one hit (just the shockwave).
Engaging with Superman in direct h2h combat. Their clash was destroying buildings nearby
Blitzed Superman, and launched him several meters.
Zod threw Superman hard enough, probably knocked him out for a sec. After that he took Superman to orbit in less than 4 seconds. This means Zod was travelling at 500 mach+. I know Zod achieved this with flight, but he as I shown previously, Zod can still match Superman's flight in combat, which is as impressive as his own.
Survived Superman's bullrush, punches and explosions from these buildings/gas station. Note that Superman was bloodlusted at this point because Zod hurt his mother.
The most impressive durability from Zod is standing up after being bullrushed by Superman from orbit.
Why are these feats above impressive?
I know for a fact that mentioned Superman more than these 3. That's because their feats are heavily related. They're only featured in Superman's solo movie after all.
Why is knocking Superman out impressive? (even for seconds)
- Well, we're talking about someone that took gravity beam that could flatten skyscrapers and cars, while weakened by its atmosphere
- Took the impact of a nuke at point blank range, only to be harmed by its radiation (after just previously weakened by kryptonite)
- Accidentally flew through a mountain, and came out unharmed
- Took a city block level energy beam by Doomsday,
- and he took a concentrated version of the beam, these beams are nuke based, btw.
Why is overpowering Superman impressive?
- We're talking about a dude that can effortlessly drag a a 4000-5000 tons ship.
- Escaped phantom zone portal that demolished the world engine, and world engine is bigger than most skyscrapers..
- Lifted 7000 tons building, effortlessly.
- Shifted tectonic plate (arguably an outlier).
Why is reacting, blitzing, outspeeding Superman, and equaling his flight speed impressive impressive?
- We're talking about the dude that can travel half the world in less in 3 minutes (I can prove why there's no tricky cut involved).
- Flew to mexico to save a girl from a burning building right after he just heard the news.
- He moved from the Canadian Arctic to the African Savannas in a few seconds.
- And he can react to his own flight as stated by canon, and it's pretty much confirmed to be true when he fought Flash. He could react to Flash's running, and it's heavily implied that Flash can run as fast as Superman can fly, probably should even be faster.
Why is taking hits from Superman impressive?
- Superman one-shotted the world engine, which is the size of a huge skyscraper, and could survive re-entry.
- Destroyed a top of a mountain on accident.
- Can create destructive shockwaves by clashing with Zod.
- His punches consistently creates shockwaves. This means it also created an insane amount of force, especially combined with his strength.
My team has immense speed and number advantage. At the beginning of the fight, since they're bloodlusted, they would start blitzing Thor before he could react and continuously ragdoll him with punches until he got killed eventually. My team members evidently could knock out Superman who's as durable than Thor or probably more. Even Superman got overwhelmed by their speed in 2 vs 1 match, not only Thor is way slower than any of these people, he'll be facing 3 of them at once.
This is what I think would happen:
Combine these 2 gifs, and loop them until Thor dies.
Faora also has a sharp weapon made from kryptonian metal that can possibly stab Thor (Faora's gonna swing it). I mean, you know generally bullets aren't that sharp, but they could pierce a lot of things because they travel at mach 2 speed. Hence why this random sword would be very deadly if swung in hypersonic speed. This doesn't have any legit feats, but logically it should be very dangerous for a guy that barely has piercing durability feats. I'll happily drop this argument if you can counter it properly.
Conclusion from what I know of Thor
- Thor would get overwhelmed that he wouldn't even have the chance to react, and do something. I believe Thor isn't that fast of a combatant, has been tagged/overwhelmed by things much slower, and has never fought anyone this fast, let alone 3 of them at once.
- If 2 of them could overwhelm and knock out Superman. Thor who is way less faster and probably just as durable would absolutely get demolished by all 3 of them at once while bloodlusted.
- I don't think he'll even be able to aim his lightning strike at kryptonians. He's never tagged anyone as fast. It's really hard to do something while getting ragdolled in a speed that you can't even react to.
- I don't remember Thor having impressive piercing durability feats, like at all. I think anything decently sharp can pierce him if swung with immense force, which Faora would have no problem performing.
- At best they'd get tagged by Thor's passive lightning cloak, but I believe they're durable enough to tank it. Thor's lightning doesn't really have that much heat feats, mostly produces immense striking power. But people who have survived multiple hits from Superman (with or without their armor) should be able to take some of those.
If the gifs are taking too much time to load, you can see them with these steps
- Right click the image (or in mobile, tap-and-hold/long press)
- Choose: open in new tab
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please Log In to post.