#51 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: The rule is okay! Good luck.

#52 Posted by rem (1973 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#53 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Wait, I don't know what moral off/bloodlusted, but in character means.

#54 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Do you want to start first?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512
#55 Posted by deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#56 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (6742 posts) - - Show Bio

Tv4 you guys never end up finishing these tho

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
#57 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2514 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#58 Edited by plotweapon16255 (6995 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@xzone: Wait, I don't know what moral off/bloodlusted, but in character means.

This should clarify ur problem.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/1t71g9/a_lesson_on_battle_slang/

#59 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b19c56d708
#60 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

tag

#61 Edited by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

Intro:

Kryptonians Trio (DCEU's Man of Steel)
Kryptonians Trio (DCEU's Man of Steel)

Introduction:

Kryptonians were a highly advanced and sophisticated humanoid alien race originating from Krypton, a planet that was located 27.1 light years away from Earth. They are a race all but extinct, having a handful of survivors after their planets destruction. Three of those survivors are Dru-Zod, Faora-Ul, and Nam-Ek. They're the member of Sword of Rao movement.

Superpower:

• Super strength
  • Super speed
  • Superhuman durability/invulnerability
  • Superhuman senses
  • Superhuman stamina

Now for the arguments, I will use a lot of scaling feats from Superman, especially for Zod. Note that I won't be making baseless assumptions that they're exactly like Superman. Also, I will be stealing a lot of gifs that I can search on google, so if you happen to find your gifs here, then thank you very much. You made my job a lot easier.

Faora:

Fast enough to blitz bunch of armies in supersonic speed

No Caption Provided

Fast enough to dodge 30 mm bullets from an aircraft after it was fired

No Caption Provided

Effortlessly dodged Superman's blitz attempt

No Caption Provided

She's fast/strong enough to stop Superman's bullrush directly, and throw him very far away (only to be stopped by a bank vault door).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Again shown to be able to outspeed Superman in combat and hurt him.

No Caption Provided

She has a sword made from kryptonian metal, strong enough to survive re-entry. Even if its sharpness is average, any sharp/durable weapon will be deadly if swung at hypersonic speed. Especially considering kryptonian armors are durable enough to take hit from Superman.

No Caption Provided

Nam-Ek:

Strong enough to effortlessly throw a van several meters away.

No Caption Provided

Strong enough to lift a 163 tons locomotive, and threw it about 600 meters away with extreme precision.

No Caption Provided

Fast enough to track and intercept Superman's bullrush (Faora also reacted to Superman for the second time in this gif). Then proceed to ragdoll and kick him before he could react.

No Caption Provided

Durable enough to no sell bullrush punches from Superman, and directly overpowering Superman.

No Caption Provided

Tanked 30 mm bullet. Note that he was probably confused by earth's weaponry and decided not to dodge here, since he's faster than this.

No Caption Provided

Survived the impact and explosion of a huge war jet crashing to his way.

No Caption Provided

Strikes hard enough to launch Superman away.

No Caption Provided

Zod:

Fast enough to match Superman's flight speed with just running, and winning the clash (launching Superman far away into a building). The clash also caused a massive shockwave that was destructive enough to destroy a building with one hit (just the shockwave).

No Caption Provided

Engaging with Superman in direct h2h combat. Their clash was destroying buildings nearby

No Caption Provided

Blitzed Superman, and launched him several meters.

No Caption Provided

Zod threw Superman hard enough, probably knocked him out for a sec. After that he took Superman to orbit in less than 4 seconds. This means Zod was travelling at 500 mach+. I know Zod achieved this with flight, but he as I shown previously, Zod can still match Superman's flight in combat, which is as impressive as his own.

No Caption Provided

Survived Superman's bullrush, punches and explosions from these buildings/gas station. Note that Superman was bloodlusted at this point because Zod hurt his mother.

No Caption Provided

The most impressive durability from Zod is standing up after being bullrushed by Superman from orbit.

No Caption Provided

Why are these feats above impressive?

I know for a fact that mentioned Superman more than these 3. That's because their feats are heavily related. They're only featured in Superman's solo movie after all.

Why is knocking Superman out impressive? (even for seconds)

Why is overpowering Superman impressive?

Why is reacting, blitzing, outspeeding Superman, and equaling his flight speed impressive impressive?

Why is taking hits from Superman impressive?

Strategy:

My team has immense speed and number advantage. At the beginning of the fight, since they're bloodlusted, they would start blitzing Thor before he could react and continuously ragdoll him with punches until he got killed eventually. My team members evidently could knock out Superman who's as durable than Thor or probably more. Even Superman got overwhelmed by their speed in 2 vs 1 match, not only Thor is way slower than any of these people, he'll be facing 3 of them at once.

This is what I think would happen:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Combine these 2 gifs, and loop them until Thor dies.

Faora also has a sharp weapon made from kryptonian metal that can possibly stab Thor (Faora's gonna swing it). I mean, you know generally bullets aren't that sharp, but they could pierce a lot of things because they travel at mach 2 speed. Hence why this random sword would be very deadly if swung in hypersonic speed. This doesn't have any legit feats, but logically it should be very dangerous for a guy that barely has piercing durability feats. I'll happily drop this argument if you can counter it properly.

Conclusion from what I know of Thor

• Thor would get overwhelmed that he wouldn't even have the chance to react, and do something. I believe Thor isn't that fast of a combatant, has been tagged/overwhelmed by things much slower, and has never fought anyone this fast, let alone 3 of them at once.
  • If 2 of them could overwhelm and knock out Superman. Thor who is way less faster and probably just as durable would absolutely get demolished by all 3 of them at once while bloodlusted.
  • I don't think he'll even be able to aim his lightning strike at kryptonians. He's never tagged anyone as fast. It's really hard to do something while getting ragdolled in a speed that you can't even react to.
  • I don't remember Thor having impressive piercing durability feats, like at all. I think anything decently sharp can pierce him if swung with immense force, which Faora would have no problem performing.
  • At best they'd get tagged by Thor's passive lightning cloak, but I believe they're durable enough to tank it. Thor's lightning doesn't really have that much heat feats, mostly produces immense striking power. But people who have survived multiple hits from Superman (with or without their armor) should be able to take some of those.
#62 Posted by Bayman007 (910 posts) - - Show Bio

T4v

#63 Edited by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Edited by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, these gifs aren't loading, are they?

#66 Posted by The_Red_Devil (3993 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice intro , Lan!!!!

#67 Posted by Slater8486 (459 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#68 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_devil: Thank you!! But tell me.... are these gifs loading for you?

#69 Posted by The_Red_Devil (3993 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: It's taking some time to load.

#70 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by ourmanuel (8124 posts) - - Show Bio

rip X

#72 Posted by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: No! I know Thor can win, and I have hope for him to out debate this guy.

#73 Posted by xZone (9481 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Yo.. I thought you had exams so you wouldn’t be able to start for a while lol. Anyways, I’ll get working on a counter now, just took me by surprise xd

X

#74 Posted by xZone (9481 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: I’d really like to have a section for counters in my opener. Is that ok with you?

X

#75 Posted by xZone (9481 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by ourmanuel (8124 posts) - - Show Bio

#77 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: The exam is done for this week. Gonna have another one next week from Monday to Wednesday.

#78 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Okay, you can have your counter in your opening. I suggest you to not counter the feats one by one, unless you think my explanations are flawed. Focus more on explaining why Thor would win.

Debating these feats one by one would be annoying.

#79 Posted by xZone (9481 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Yeah, it’s no issue at all, I was just surprised. Btw, how many total posts? I personally think three total is the best.

X

#80 Edited by xZone (9481 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Depends on how many imma have to debunk. Don’t worry, shouldn’t take more than a source or a few words a piece. Holy.. Just glanced through and saw you included the tectonic plate feat... I wasn’t aware you believed in that feat

X

#81 Edited by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup, 3 should be enough.

Opener/Intro

Counters

Closing/conclusion

#82 Posted by Amcu (15391 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Thank you very much ^_^

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#84 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6556 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Posted by biswaboxz (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Damn I never recognized Faora to be so much powerful against Supes on some of her showings .

Either way really nice opener :-) . Can u tag me after every post ? Not that i am really serious about this but still .

#86 Posted by xZone (9481 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: One last thing. Are you ok with me using A4 trailer feats for Thor considering this is Composite (if they seem quantifiable)

X

#87 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@biswaboxz: @rampagethefirst: Thank you! I think the most underrated one here is Nam-Ek. The dude has insane showings if you think about it.

#88 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Hmmm, probably not tbh. Who knows if the dude will bust planets or something? Lol.

#89 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6556 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: I agree, he gets underrated at times, but mainly because people think he gets overrated, does that make sense?

#90 Edited by biswaboxz (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Yeah i just watched him after i posted my opinion cause's gifs are taking time to load but , some of his bullrushing fts are quite insane .

#91 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Lol, people sometimes think he's overrated because they didn't watch the movie thoroughly.

#92 Posted by Megafanflash (676 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@biswaboxz: You can do what I said in post #70, but I understand.

#94 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio
#95 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6556 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Edited by Nucleon (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

Solid first broadside, Lan_fan.

T4V

#97 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Edited by xZone (9481 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@xzone: Hmmm, probably not tbh. Who knows if the dude will bust planets or something? Lol.

Ay man, you can always concede xD. In all seriousness, I understand. Working on my opener now

X

#99 Posted by EmpressOfDread (11966 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: The gifs can take some time to load. They all aren't low res.

OT: Neat post. 😁😁

#100 Edited by Laurus (1424 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V