Awww yeah T4V and TAEP

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By MattyBoi

Interesting.... T4V and TAEP.(thanks for tag)

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Good luck guys.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That photo made me laugh.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
No Caption Provided

The Incredible Hulk

BIO:

Bruce Banner was a scientist working on replicating the WW2 era super-solider serum that created Captain America. He tested the serum he created along with high levels of gamma radiation on himself.

The experiment resulted in a split of Dr Banners personality; this came along with a new persona that would overtake his body when stressed or angry, a entire transformation that increased his size, strength and anger. This persona became known as the Hulk.

He then became a superhero of sorts, even joining the Avengers, and his adventures have even took him to the far reaches of space.

---------

Powers and abilities:

The Gamma experiment gave Dr Banner a variety of abilities when transformed.

---------

---------

Strength.

Here Hulk throws a rock as large as him self miles into the distance(you can see it land in the far distance); Hulk grown stronger over the years, and has many feats of strength greater than this one; but this is just kinda a rundown of his base abilities...before we get into the meat of the CAV.

----------

---------

Durability.

Hulk can withstand hits that are strong enough to produce air pressure shockwaves, from a pretty large and heavy opponent.

-------------

-------------

Striking.

Im just going to start off with a not very well know Hulk damage output feat; he has feats above this level, (like the famous leviathan punch), but I figured I could start here, as I dont think Faroa has damage output, or durability on this level. This bunker was clearly ment for war, and hulk busted through the concrete in a explosion or force.

---------------

---------------

Healing.

Hulk can heal from minor wounds in the mist of battle, like his chest when Abomination pierced it, or his leg when Fenris bit it, he can also heal from Banners wounds , like a bullet to the head, or this feat of Hulk regenerating after Banner broke a bunch of his bones jumping from a spacecraft.

---------------

--------------

Speed.

I am aware that this is where a lot of people give the fight to Faora, but I think I can disprove the idea that Faora has any significant speed advantage; so I'm going to spend a little extra time on speed.

Look at this slow-mo feat from Hulk.

Abomination swings the chains above his head, then slo-mo kicks in.

Before the chains can be slammed down(or move appreciably); Hulk get to his feet and performs a Hulk Smash earth bust.

Abomination can catch a RPG, and this is Hulk clearly outpacing him...

This seems consistent as Hulk has caught a RPG from close range, after it was fired, in a cannon tie in comic.

No Caption Provided

-----

Here is another purposeful use of slo-mo.

The fire about engulfs the helicopter, leaving just a fraction of a second for Hulk to react, and bam, thunderclap.

----

Here Hulk catches a ejection seat. It ejects at 2.05 seconds, and Hulk grabs it at 2.49 seconds....Thats about 0.5 seconds that Hulk had to react.

Depending on the airspeed of the plane during ejection, that seat could be moving anywhere from 600mph to 1000mph, based on this article, which seems consistent with the other stuff ive read. (speed of sound is 767mph)

Here is confirmation that it was a .50 second feat.

No Caption Provided

----

Id would ask how fast is Faora exactly? Based on mach cones she is about the speed of sound...right?

--------

--------

Initial thoughts.

Hulk hits harder, is more durable, and has a established healing factor. I dont think Faora is appreciably faster than him, at least not to the point where he cant grab her, and his go to move is "puny god", slam slam slam. I dont think Faroa can withstand or escape a repeated Hulk slam; at that point its really up to Hulk when to stop.

------

Sorry for the poor formatting, the spoiler block kept deleting my Gifs....also yes I made the picture at the top myself.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-5daccae6547be
deactivated-5daccae6547be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow great opener (TAEP)

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

One of these feats isn't like the others

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: While Hulk May or May not have the advantage in strength, Faora has the strength to do damage.

Here she casually deflects multiple punches from Superman And then stuns him with a cross of her own. Those punches can do this

He derailed 3 locomotives. Those locomotives can weigh 150+ tons.

Im just going to start off with a not very well know Hulk damage output feat; he has feats above this level, (like the famous leviathan punch), but I figured I could start here, as I dont think Faroa has damage output, or durability on this level. This bunker was clearly ment for war, and hulk busted through the concrete in a explosion or force.

Faora can rep the leviathan punch. Hulk is a lot more durable than the leviathan, so it’s like if a person were to run into a Brick wall. You might say “Hulk doesn’t weight a lot” well, he used the concrete to make up for that. And the actual punch combined with the leviathans weight created a sort of penetrating effect on its face.

No Caption Provided

Most of the hits Hulk has taken were spread out with a large fist. Faora has very small fists, so if she hit him on say the temple with her speed combined with her strength he would get Ko’d quick.

Hulk can heal from minor wounds in the mist of battle, like his chest when Abomination pierced it, or his leg when Fenris bit it, he can also heal from Banners wounds , like a bullet to the head, or this feat of Hulk regenerating after Banner broke a bunch of his bones jumping from a spacecraft.

While he can heal from cuts, bruises etc, that didn’t help him when he was KO’d by Thanos.

Abomination swings the chains above his head, then slo-mo kicks in.

Before the chains can be slammed down(or move appreciably); Hulk get to his feet and performs a Hulk Smash earth bust.

That scene was poorly edited. Betty Ross was able to perceive him, and the rubble that shot out from when he cracked the Earth fell at normal speeds while Abomination was froze.

Abomination can catch a RPG, and this is Hulk clearly outpacing him...

This seems consistent as Hulk has caught a RPG from close range, after it was fired, in a cannon tie in comic.

Those RPG’s are sub sonic, and this feat from Faora is better:

^^Here Faora easily catches a bull rushing Superman at close range.

Here is another purposeful use of slo-mo.

The fire about engulfs the helicopter, leaving just a fraction of a second for Hulk to react, and bam, thunderclap.

”Fraction of a second“ is a very large exaggeration. Most of the helicopter was already in flames, and it wasn’t going to exploded because the gas tank had already been leaking for awhile, which means there wasn’t going to be enough pressure build up, so no explosion. There didn’t seem to be any slo mo either.

Depending on the airspeed of the plane during ejection, that seat could be moving anywhere from 600mph to 1000mph, based on this article, which seems consistent with the other stuff ive read. (speed of sound is 767mph)

Here is confirmation that it was a .50 second feat.

It couldn’t of been moving at 600 to 1000 mph. The pilot would’ve died because the human body can’t handle that much acceleration in such a short amount of time.

Here Faora blitzes multiple soldiers at Mach speeds. Even if Hulk can react, Faora is gonna perceive him tensing up his arm and begin to move; and she is so fast she can simply avoid whatever counter punch he is about to throw.

I believe Faora has too much speed combined with her strength and skill.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to interfere with the debate but the average human reaction speed is 0.25 seconds

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice opening both of you. Hopefully counters will come sooner rather than later.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Not to interfere with the debate but the average human reaction speed is 0.25 seconds

Just a notice that I was the one who pointed this out on Discord.

Plz continue.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever, your point still stands.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good posts, the both of you ?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
No Caption Provided

Neck Snap- The rebuttal:

.------

------

Post specific rebuttals.

1. I dont think Faora can replicate the way Superman punched Nam Ek into the train, nor do I think she was blocking punches at this level. Hulk however can withstand punches on this level. You said the train car weigh 150tons? I counter that with Hulk being kicked clean through a building(was next seen 2 buildings away on the ground)

Here is a picture of the hole he made.

No Caption Provided

----

2. Leviathan Punch. I would ask why you say the Hulk is some much more durable than the Leviathan, I mean I think he is but I also dont think the leviathan is in any way not durable.

Here a Leviathan clears a skyscraper without even slowing down. Faora can not output more damage then a building; Hulk can tho.

----

3. You may say the slo-mo scene where Hulk statues Abomination is poorly edited, but from my know age of VFX that couldn't of happened on accident.

The slo-mo was purposeful, and they didn't move the 'model' of Abomination (thats what we call a VFX character) at all during the slo-mo part.

This was a purposeful scene to show Hulks incredible speed.

Why else include the scene expect to show Hulks speed.

-----

4. In the scene where Hulk extinguishes the flames on the helicopter, your right, the fire did reach the gas tank, what you see Hulk thunderclap away was the explosion in motion.

----

5. The ejector seat was definitely moving that fast, on screen and in real life.

Click the link I posted with the ejector seat feat, pilots regularly 'survive' that exact ejection speed, in real life.

Either way on camera he performs that feat in 0.5 seconds.

------

------

Things to consider.

Neither Superman nor Faora reacted here, their speed is great, but they are not infallible; this is important because at some point Hulk will get ahold of her, based on feats...Consistent feats, like being tagged by soldiers gunfire, or gunfire form a helicopter, or this missile, and this train.

-------

Faora is very reliant on her mask, once that is broken then its a done dotta for the Kryptonian; that a 2-3 win for Hulk.

Also Kryptonians have a very set durability limit, bones can be broken and necks can be snapped at x amount of force.

We know how much force it takes to snap a stronger kryptonains neck, and Hulk can definitely surpass that strength threshold.

Once Hulk Grabs ahold of her(which he can and will) he has a consistent strategy of 'puny god' slam slam slam; this will definitely break her mask, and probably break her neck.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MattyBoi

Good stuff. You did well.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

1. I dont think Faora can replicate the way Superman punched Nam Ek into the train, nor do I think she was blocking punches at this level.

The first punch she blocked had some extra acceleration from Superman because he does a little forward run first.

No Caption Provided

The Nam ek punch didn’t

No Caption Provided

Hulk however can withstand punches on this level. You said the train car weigh 150tons? I counter that with Hulk being kicked clean through a building(was next seen 2 buildings away on the ground)

I posted the Nam ek punch to show she can block those punches. And Superman did that feat with his one arm and hit Nam Ek at a low angle, while Abomination used 2 legs. Btw he derailed 3 of them. So he derailed 450+ tons.

2. Leviathan Punch. I would ask why you say the Hulk is some much more durable than the Leviathan, I mean I think he is but I also dont think the leviathan is in any way not durable.

Here a Leviathan clears a skyscraper without even slowing down.

I think it’s safe to assume these power houses are more durable than a building.

Faora can not output more damage then a building; Hulk can tho.

She KO’d and stunned Clark, who is much more durable than a building. And I already responded to the leviathan feat. Even if that’s not true, she still can KO hulk with her speed and small fists.

You may say the slo-mo scene where Hulk statues Abomination is poorly edited, but from my know age of VFX that couldn't of happened on accident.

The slo-mo was purposeful, and they didn't move the 'model' of Abomination (thats what we call a VFX character) at all during the slo-mo part.

This was a purposeful scene to show Hulks incredible speed.

Why else include the scene expect to show Hulks speed.

Abomination even asked Ross “any last words?”. Why ask that if he‘s gonna kill him before he could answer? Not only that but Betty was perceiving him, and the rubble that shot up from the crack fell normally. I think they made a mistake somewhere and that was the end result.

4. In the scene where Hulk extinguishes the flames on the helicopter, your right, the fire did reach the gas tank, what you see Hulk thunderclap away was the explosion in motion.

There was no explosion. It was literally just on fire, nothing more. Plus Abomination was moving Normally in the back ground on the ground after having the air knocked out of him.

5. The ejector seat was definitely moving that fast, on screen and in real life.

Click the link I posted with the ejector seat feat, pilots regularly 'survive' that exact ejection speed, in real life.

Either way on camera he performs that feat in 0.5 seconds.

The pilot’s organs should’ve been pulverized from such an instant stop while accelerating that fast lol. But human reaction speed is about .25 seconds. Even if that’s not true, it’s not like she won’t see him flexing his arm muscles and getting ready for a counter to her blitz.

Neither Superman nor Faora reacted here, their speed is great, but they are not infallible; this is important because at some point Hulk will get ahold of her, based on feats...Consistent feats, like being tagged by soldiers gunfire, or gunfire form a helicopter, or this missile, and this train.

They don’t dodge gun fire because they don’t need to. They know they’re near invulnerable to human weapons. And them not reaction to the train and missile is clear PIS. They literally just stood there. Faora could’ve easily run away, but instead she just put her hand up. Supes could’ve easily moved too, but he likely didn’t so he could slow down the train so it didn’t go through the entire building and possibly kill innocents. Or the writers decided to put that in there so they could wrap up the fight so they would still have enough budget for the biggest fight with the most cgi at the end between Zod and Supes.

Faora is very reliant on her mask, once that is broken then its a done dotta for the Kryptonian; that a 2-3 win for Hulk.

Thats assuming he can tag her. Wether or not Hulk has Mach reactions, Faora isn’t just a rock being thrown at hulk. She can move and avoid and dodge.

Also Kryptonians have a very set durability limit, bones can be broken and necks can be snapped at x amount of force.

Does Hulk even have the strength to break Kryptonian bones? Kryptonians walk off stuff like this

We know how much force it takes to snap a stronger kryptonains neck, and Hulk can definitely surpass that strength threshold.

That same kryptonian ate this

Once Hulk Grabs ahold of her(which he can and will) he has a consistent strategy of 'puny god' slam slam slam; this will definitely break her mask, and probably break her neck.

Again, that’s assuming he can get ahold of her and break kryptonia bones.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
No Caption Provided

--Conclusion Fusion--

--------

--------

Post specific rebuttals.

Seems to be a durability and striking argument. Superman's train derailing punches, and I suppose Faora's safe busting throws, vs Hulk's shockwave durability. (consistent shockwave durability)

To the durability discussion id like to add this, Hulk gets bashed into hundreds of feet of metal.

I dont think Faora capable of this kinda direct damage potential, and even if she was capable Hulk gets back up.

As for striking Hulk has staggered Surtar, the sheer size of the mass Hulk moved dwarfs MOS Kryptonians striking feats.

And if you don't think moving Surtar is impressive, then id like to point to the glowing holes each of Hulks punches break through Surtar's crown.(even Surtar at his smaller size could withstand a few Mjolnir blows)

No Caption Provided

-

I'm not sure Faora ever Ko'd Clark, but Hulk strait up oneshot a creature who could fly through buildings unscathed.

I think I understand why you mentioned Faora's "tiny fist", its because of surface area of impact right? A fist a about mach speed?

Here is Hulk tanking things smaller then Faora's fist moving 2-3 times faster.

Assault rifle rounds bounce off his skin

A firing squad annoys him

A .50 cal didn't scratch him

A minigun does nothing

F-35 fire only make him mad

Tanks fire from the Quinjet

I think this more than shows that small surface area mach speed + objects arn't a major problem for MCU Hulk.

Im not saying that Hulk no-sell every one of Faora's punches, but she isnt going to get by on surface area and speed alone.(I think it would take 30-40 consecutive punches from Faora to put Hulk down based on the Thanos fight(Thanos is much stronger))

-

You may think Hulks speed feat of slo-mo statuing Abomination was a editing error, but I'm telling you, they couldn't of accidentally added in the slo-mo. It was purposeful. Its a on screen feat, and its backed by multiple onscreen speed feats in this CAV. The need to downplay this feat should show that Hulk has the speed to hang.

-

This is another one the people are going to have to decide for them selves. You say "There was no explosion. It was literally just on fire, nothing more." I say Hulk reacted at the exact point of explosion, as evidenced by the quickly expanding flames.

-

As to Hulk catching the ejector seat, I looked at multiple articles on the speed of this kinda ejector seat(with thrusters), they actually exist, and I have provided multiple links confirming their real life speed. Here is one from 'Air & Space Magizine' .

Also here is a video of the same model plane with a mach 1 ejection.

-

Additionally here he catches Mjolnir, to show consistency.

-----

-----

Final Conclusion.

Hulk has the speed to keep up and he has some hard counters to Faoras speed(like durability and AOE earthquakes)

I haven't seen a damage output feat from Faora that suggest she can substantially hurt composite MCU Hulk, at least not without a prolonged beating, and before his established healing factor kicks in.

I mean he shakes off a leaping punch to the jaw from a awakened Thor(a shockwave thats busted a large section of the floor, you can see the debris when Hulk gets up.; it going to take a bunch of hits for Faora to even begin to do damage.

On the other hand in MOS it was firmly established that Kryptonians can have their bones broke and necks snapped at x amount of force.

Ive shown Hulk lifting feats above anyone in MOS(Superman's ship pull was BVS)

Stops Fenris's bite and suplexes the giant wolf

Throws a rock as large as himself far into the distance(if you look close you can see it land at the end of the gif)

This CAV was fun, we focused a lot on speed, the problem is Faora has strait-line speed bursts that Hulk can 100% track and tag, she has no energy projection so she will have to get up close, and Hulk can be a little rough on his toys once he gets a hold of them.

Whether she gets her mask broken by a glancing blow, or grabbed and swung by her leg and smashed against the ground repeatedly, Faora loses this fight more times then not.

------

Respect.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers