CAV: MCU Hulk (ChaosElement) vs DCEU Nam-Ek (SpiderFan130666) Voting Over ChaosElement Wins

• 60 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Closer | The Kryptonian Beast

The size of the object doesn't matter when somebody throws it, it's the weight that matters. Hulk lifted and sent a heavier object over a large distance than Nam-Ek sent the van. This was where the boulder was sent and it should weight 10 tons so it’s definitely a better feat.

I'm not sure why you think the boulder is heavier. This is speculation on your part. That boulder is about his size which rounds out to no more than 3-4 tons TOPS. The average van weighs 3.5 tons/

Regardless, Nam-Ek through a train, which is a better feat.

Well, since you have conceded that Nam-Ek can't replicate it, it's fair to say that there's a difference between Clark's and Nam-Ek's striking since you have tryed to compare them. Also, Hulk has better strenght and striking feats than that.

We'll see

This is a fallacy. First off, Thor's Ring Feat came after his Awakening. Secondly, it was a team effort of him and Rocket. Secondly, I'd argue it does not surpass Superman's feat of destroying the World Engine, or of him shifting a tectonic plate, but that's neither here nor there.

No, it's a legit feat and a legit scaling people can use. First of all, let's start with the fact that Hulk has overpowered Thor with one hand since The Avengers, in Ragnarok… a few moments before Thor got awakened Hulk overpowered the full body force of Thor with a single hand. Being awakened, did not amp Thor's physical stats

You actually don't know that. Especially since Thor fared better against Hela.

but only did give him a lightning amp so I don’t see how the scaling is not legit since Hulk has been shown to be stronger than Thor in all of their fights. Now, moving on i will explain why the ring feat is legit and a feat for Thor's physical strenght:

As you've said Nam-Ek doesn't scale to WE or Tectonic Plate... which is not a quantifiable feat since it was just a newspaper headline that happened in a second of screentime.

That's ultimately irrelevant. Superman performed similar feats, such as withstanding the gravity beam that was pouring down billions of tons onto the Earth and destroyed the machine by flying through the Engine Core and destroying the machine

We don't know any context regarding this and It would be a massive outlier and Zack Snyder stated that Clark can’t move on continents.

That was back in 2013. Superman became a lot stronger since then. And there's a world of difference between lifting a continent and shifting a tectonic plate. And it's in the narrative. There's literally no point in challenging it.

My point remains the same, Hulk is physically stronger and will be able to overwhelm Nam-Ek in grapples and ragdoll him since he was able to do it to Fenris, which weights more and is stronger than Nam-Ek (scaling off Hulk).

That's not solid logic. Neither Hulk nor Fenris is stronger. Hulk was overpowering Fenris, as shown when he pulled her away from the Asgardians. He also directly stopped her bite force. Thus she was not as strong as him, and mainly used her size and teeth to her advantage.

These feats are outliers and lifting strength does not equate to striking power.

They're consistent to the fact Hulk has overpowered Thor everytime and has solid feats such as generating an earthquake

That's a low level earthquake

and lifting the whole Avengers HQ.

PART of the HQ. Not all of it. And he was only supporting it. Not lifting it up.

The HQ feat is very impressive since it was confirmed in the script, at page 114 that Hulk lifted a million gallons of water other than the HQ with only one arm.

Oh, the SCRIPT says it. That means about as much as the newspaper clipping.

I’d say that this confirms that Hulk is stronger with his standalone feats, and that scaling off Thor just confirms it.

You can't scale off of Thor since he didn't perform the feat on his own. You can use the HQ feat without question but that's not much. It doesn't compare to the World Engine feat.

No, you've shown, comparable feats, but not superior feats.

Well, the HQ feat and the rings feat should be above the strenght feat of Nam-Ek and MOS Kryptonians.I'd say that moving those rings is more impressive than tossing a train

Not counting the Ring feat. Especially the way it was done. We have no way of confirming how much Thor was pulling and how much the ship was pulling.

and so is the HQ feat since just the water was 4000 tons here that Hulk had to lift with only one arm ,

Yes and it was it was seriously hurting him. Also, he wasn't just using an arm. He was using all of his body to try and hold up the place.

this means that with two arms Hulk can easily replicate the train throw while being weakened.

Hulk maybe.

So, he's definitely stronger than Nam-Ek and he will be able to break his neck.

No he's not "definitely stronger". Thus we don't know if he will.

Thor never overpowered Hulk in term of raw strenght,

I disagree. And regardless, when Thor fought Thanos, he was clearly awakened and managed to hold him in place, something Hulk was unable to do. This was whole Thor was weakened:

Loading Video...

using lightning punches doesn't mean that Thor did become stronger than Hulk Also, i've shown that Thor was a huge factor at Nidavellir and that's a physical feat for him. So, Hulk scales from that.

No he doesn't.

Regardless the clash feat, you've conceded that Nam-Ek will not be able to replicate Clark's bullrushes. Anyways, in this clash feat... Zod got overpowered by Superman and almost did nothing here, i am going to show you the novelization which confirms that.

No Caption Provided

Here is the scene slowed down, you can clearly see that Superman is moving forward and that Zod was sent flying away there. Another confirmation is here, I slowed down the scene so you can see that Superman is grabbing Zod to his cape and putting him into a building. If Zod was a factor and overpowered Superman or shared the damage output, Superman would've moving in backwards not in forward therefore Nam-Ek clearly 1) Can't replicate this feat due to VFX confirming that Adapted Kryptonians > Unadapted Kryptonians 2) Doesn't scale to semiadapted Zod, and his supposed "feat".

This only makes Superman more impressive. Considering how Nam-Ek handled getting bullrushed the first time, it only makes things more interesting.

He has though.

When? The feats you have brought up aren't better than Abomination kicking Hulk (who weight a lot more than Kryptonians) over two buildings or Thor sending him over thick metal. Hulk got up and continued to fight aganist those kind of attacks, so you have to show that Nam-Ek can damage him more than those attacks.

Abomination kicking Hulk is not that big a deal. Neither Thor sending him through metal. And it's hard to find that much on Nam-Ek but I will say this.

Loading Video...

This similar. Smashing through a Vault Door like paper. And seeing as Faora is no stronger than Nam-Ek, it scales.

Not like nothing happened.

Yes, Hulk he continued to fight after this with no damage after 23 punches in a row to the face from somebody who hits as hard as him.

It wasn't 23 full body punches.

This is an insane physical showing for Hulk, tanking Hulkbuster's onslaught is insane without bleeding once.

He did loose a tooth though. Also the HulkBuster is clearly not as durable.

This just shows that Nam-Ek would need like 30 or more to put Hulk down (if he can, since you haven't shown striking feats for that)

I HAVE actually. Those 23 punches are not as individually powerful as one of these:

Loading Video...

And Hulk has also his healing factor to his advantage here.

That would be a disadvatange. He's inferior in durability.

I don't see Nam-Ek being able to rep this combo or to punch Hulk multiple times in a row,

Right. Yet the HulkBuster did so despite being much slower.

given that Hulk has the reflexes to keep it up and will deal much more damage to Nam-Ek with a few hits than Nam-Ek in dozens of hits.

No, there's no proof of that.

Well, it is more impressive since Hulkbuster stalemated Hulk in their clash feat,

That's impressive for the HulkBuster. NOT the Hulk.

Hulk has alone striking feats superior to MOS Superman.

No he does not. His beast feat is taking out the Leviathan and simple pales in comparison to this:

Loading Video...

Also, in the GIF you have shown it shows that a Kryptonian punch is less powerful than a bullrush given the lack of enviromental damage, and Hulk and Hulkbuster made a much more powerful shockwave than the one you've shown about Zod and Clark with their fists.

That's not true actually. You're using the combined power of two punches. Zod and Clark never hit each other at the same time. Furthermore Hulk was rushing at the HUlkBuster prior to his punch.

Loading Video...

I am not claiming that the Hulkbuster shockwave is better than the bullrushshockwave, but as you've shown it's clearly far better than the one made by Superman and Zod.

It's not. Not all.

Loading Video...

Shockwave wise, only Zod is punching. Distance wise, well... he goes up the length of a skyscraper, even scraping it. And the implication is that he slowed down due to his flight.

Durability

He didn't get HURT. He got stunned. There's a world of difference. Also, he's much lighter than the Hulk.

Nam-Ek was not bracing himself and as you have said, he is far lighter.

Well, it doesn't matter much.

It does matter. Hulk's mass means it takes more force to move him.

Hulk took the aircraft bullets far better than Nam-Ek did, since he jumped off the aicraft instantly meanwhile Nam-Ek needed some seconds to get up.

Yeah, but Nam-Ek took many more bullets and he was still adjusting to Earth's atmosphere.

Hulk's feat is just superior here, he did not have armor and he was caught off guard.

Actually, Hulk was stunned by both thunderbolts so that's not a good comparison.

Loading Video...

Let's start with the fact that lightning is 5x hotter than the surface of the sun and that this is a feat for Thor.

I'm not sure it's the lightning you want to use.

Hulk continued fighting and got up after some seconds after this very impressive lightning punch, which was able to make a large shockwave in the ground.

True enough

This is much more than what Nam-Ek can output with his punches and a far better durability feat compared to the one you brought up with HV.

Yes, but Hulk can't strike with this power. Not even close.

I'd say that i am not sure whatever Nam-Ek would survive this lightning punch or not, he lacks energy durability feat

Nah, the energy won't kill him.

and he is limited in blunt showings compared to Hulk who has dozens of feats that speak about his physical durability.

I don't think so.

The Leviathan is a building sized creature

Well, the Leviathan is larger and heavier than a building,

A small building. It's not a skyscraper.

and has cut into building like paper. Hulk was able to cancel the force of a leviathan and one shotted it with a punch, I’d say this gives him the damage output to hurt Nam-Ek.

Well it definitely gives him the punches to stun him. But Leviathan durability is not impressive. Iron was able to blow them up with his arsenal and that's not saying much in regards to Kryptonians.

The leviathan weights more and is more durable than those trains that Superman destroyed when he punched Nam-Ek. In conclusion, Hulk has a better striking feats than anything Nam-Ek has shrug off.

No. Hulk punched the Leviathan head on. Thus you need to compare it to Superman directly punching Nam-Ek

Loading Video...

That punch didn't simply tear him through the train, it destabilized all three other trains.

I've already been over this. It's not particularly impressive.

That's not how it works. They were not punching at sonic speed. It was their collision that generated the shockwave.

Not exactly, since Hulk no sold the shockwave. You can see that their fists did not touch each other in this screenshot I took

That's a terrible screenshot. No offense. Also, they DID touch.

No Caption Provided

, so it’s clear that they did make a mach cone here. I mean that the hybrid shockwave is omnidirectional, the cone itself is on the fists as you can see.

Nope. Sorry.

Good stuff. But that's hardly the same as punching Captain America's shield.

Hulk has also very impressive striking feats other than that, he was able to do this;

Not bad at all..

No Caption Provided

He sent Vibranium Ultron miles away with a single punch and Ultron is tall and weights a lot as you can see. Hulk punched him in the middle of Sokovia when the punch took place, so if Ultron landed near the side of sokovia then it would be close to 1 km since Sokovia was 2KM in diameter.

That's too many guesses.

After this, Hulk flight didn't work anymore and he was dragging himself into the Qujinet which was close to his side, so Hulk did send him over thousand of feet with a regular punch.

He was already enraged. I'd call that more than a regular punch

This is more impressive than MOS Kryptonian sent each over distances given Ultron's size and weight.

Not really.

Zod was able to uppercut Superman nearly a thousand feet and he would have kept going if not for his flight.

Speed

If he can keep up with Superman, he's faster.

My point here is that you haven't quantified any speed feat that Nam-Ek has besides tagging Superman.

No, I also showed him catching up with Superman who was already in mid flight.

I've shown that Hulk has very fast reactions and travel speed which is easily comparable to the one that Nam-Ek has shown.

That's good.

Can you actually confirm this? I don't see him being twice as large as Godzilla. Not even close.

Prime Surtur is confirmed to have been 800 meters tall at his shortest height (Source) And he seemed to be at least 1-2 kilometers from Thor and Valkyrie yet Hulk reached him insanely fast. So, his leaping ability is supersonic in term of speed.

Sonic at best. He's not moving a mile a second.

No Caption Provided

Here is another good feat regardless this, Hulk was able to blitz chitauri aliens and jump over skycrapers at very fast speed.

Superman can jump much higher.

At the very minimum, he leaped a mile into the air, and several miles across. He hadn't yet flown so this is a leaping feat

Well, Nam-Ek is not an adapted Kryptonian and neither he is fast as Superman in travel speed, so i do not see why you're bringing up this feats. It's Nam-Ek vs Hulk not Hulk vs Supes.

You're not understanding. Nam-Ek is able at least match Superman. Ergo, he can most likely replicate. It's scaling.

This is more of strength feat. Also, confused how that shockwave didn't kill General Ross.

Reaction-wise this is impressive. Speed-wise, less so because it was merely his hands.

I will counter both of these claims here. First of all It's a speed feat since he generated the shockwave from his thunderclap, he had to move fast and generate the wind from the shockwave. Second, it's an impressive reaction feat and also prove how his AoE earthquakes and powerful thunderclap can be used in battles, he can use those two methods for tagging Nam-Ek and stopping his attacks like he did here or vs the Abomination.

Still not a raw speed feat. But impressive.

I know for a fact that the seat was going at 15 metres a second, so that's impressive, but it was within his reach.

From what I can tell, he was within arm's reach, so that means it was not a raw speed feat, but still impressive reaction.

Well, it's a very impressive reaction speed feat for Hulk. I did show multiple articles regarding how fast the ejection seats are. It was definitely moving that fast, on screen and in real life. He had less than a second to perform the feat.

I'm just wondering if Hulk was actually aware of the seat ejecting before, or after the fact.

That being said:

Nam-Ek caught up with Superman after getting Faora slammed into him. I'd say he was moving about the same speeds. Superman clears at least 50 feet in a second and is caught by Nam-Ek an instant later.

Can you quantify how fast was Superman in that scene? Because i think i did show enough feats to prove that Hulk has the speed + reflexes + leaping to keep it up, whatever it's on ground or in an air battle with Nam-Ek. He is not slower or much slower to the point Hulk won't tag him and when Hulk will tag him, he will overwhelm Nam-Ek due to his ground n pounds and dynamic battle style.

Yeah, I'd say Superman was moving fast enough to match the initial takeoff of ejection, and Nam-Ek catching him from the ground is impressive as as hauling Superman down.

Combat Skill

I should point out that A) Hulk relied more on his strength in battle even in Sakaar. And B) Thor didn't want to fight. Once he took Hulk seriously, the green guy couldn't get a single blow in until after his anger-power up.

Well, that's false since Hulk was able to tag Thor multiple times in the arena

No, you're not reading carefully. I said, ONCE he took Hulk SERIOUSLY.

Loading Video...

From 2:02 where he says: "Ah, screw it" to 2:49, Hulk is completely outclassed in skill.

and react to his attacks so he can use his weapons in conjuction with his size here to take advantages in CQC.

He used it to escape Thor's headlock so that's something.

But against Thanos, Hulk was shown to be severely outmatched, in combat skill, only landing hits thanks to his surprise attack. After Thanos escaped being pinned, the green Goliath couldn't even land a single blow.

Loading Video...

I know Thanos is strong, but he didn't seem to be exerting much effort. According to Ebony Maw, he was just having fun. So with the right strikes, I'd say Nam-Ek can put Hulk down if he's fast enough.

Nam-Ek will have problem to land hits on Hulk, plus as you've said Hulk has a powerful anger power up as i have shown so he can quickly turn the match into his advantage if Nam-Ek manages to do something.

That depends on how fast the Hulk gets angry and how Nam-Ek reacts accordingly.

Thor is is more skilled than Nam-Ek, so this scaling and battle strategy fails here.

I don't know about that. Thor is much slower than Nam-Ek without his hammer

I was joking of course. Just found it funny how similar they were. Though, I wouldn't call Hulk a hero; he did kill those police officers during his rampage in Johannesburg. At 1:30

Well, this point has no relevance in skill or battle strategy so i don't get your point here.

He's less effective when he's angry. More dangerous but less skilfull in combat.

Hulk was also mindcontrolled by Wanda's brain control here and went on a rampage. He will be very angry in this fight but only aganist Nam-Ek. He won't attack anyone else or any human or officer.

That's not my point. If Hulk goes angry and Nam-Ek takes the fight to a crowded area, will Hulk be willing to cut loose and put civilians at risk? Or is he a hero first?

This is true. All the same, I'm not sure if Hulk has the raw strength to survive

As i've shown he has the superior raw strenght and the superior striking strenght

not sure why you keep mispelling "Strength" but he's not superior at base level. Not even close.

to break the mask and KO Nam-Ek.

Break the mask? Yes. KO? Maybe.

Wild Card

Wrong. I said, Rondor HYBRID. Meaning he is still part Kryptonian.

We have never saw a Rondon "Hybrid" adapting to earth atmosphere plus, we don't know if he can do it.

Don't be ridiculous. If ANY creature from Krypton came to Earth, they would be affected by the Sun's rays. This does not apply solely to humanoids. Don't know why you thought that.

I'm not sure you did. At any rate, I know that Hulk also has a weakness to sensory overload as shown when they unleashed the Stark Sonic Cannons on him. Zod was still conscious, but he wasn't in control. We don't know if he'd be defenceless.

What?? Hulk has no weakeness and sensory overload, he is a brick with no armor as a weakeness (like Nam-Ek has)

I mean that he has a threshold with his auditory canals

plus we know that Zod had to go into the Kryptonian ship before fighting Clark again as i've shown. So, if the mask is broken Nam-Ek will be defenceless and Hulk will put him down quickly.

Maybe. It depends on the Hulk's next move.

More importantly, Hulk is easily stunned at first.

I know Mjolnir is an extra ounce of pain, but this blow left him stunned for a few seconds.

He got up and got madder after that hit, thanks for showing a good durability feat for Hulk. Also, Mjolnir hits harder than Nam-Ek. A Mjolnir hit was able to shook the rainbow bridge like an earthquake in the first Thor movie.

That's a script reading.

To estabilish consistency and Mjolnir striking power we can see another hit in The Avengers when he was trapped in a cage. As the script confirmed this hit shooked violently the entire helicarrier, which weights thousand of tons.

Okay, first of all, the script does not necessarily translate to screen. All I see is the room, shaking. No reaction shot from anyone else. No sign of the Helicarrier dipping in altitude. Secondly, if you're going to use a script feat, you should acknowledge

Honestly, that's a good durability feat for Pre-Ragnarok Hulk and the Hulk i am repping is more durable and stronger than that version of Hulk.

Nam-Ek has that kind of power:

So you've shown a GIF where Nam-Ek slighty dazed Clark? I don't see feats on par with Mjolnir's best hits such as making a shockwave with Malekith, shaking the helicarrier and levelling a forest in The Avengers.

Also he stunned his opponent who withstood this:

Hulk was also sent over a large area with a kick or when he was hit by Thor with his hammer, so this feat doesn't prove that Nam-Ek hits harder than Hulk or than Mjolnir.

And then this:

Hulk's feats that you brought up is better, having something collapsed on you takes much more force to soak than getting sent into buildings.

Hulk was briefly incapacitated after this:

I'd argue that the Hulk will tire faster.

Loading Video...

Thank you for posting this, this one of Hulk's best durability feat, a large building level feat. Hulk was rammed into a skycraper and tanked it collapsed on top of him, this is an insane physical showing for the Hulk and a far better durability feat than anything you brought for Nam-Ek. Regardless how impressive it is, i have shown how small was Hulk and how big the skycraper was, here is another screenshot for the comparison.

If this is Hulk's best durability feat, I am concerned.

So you can see that the building on the left seems to have 9-10 floors meanwhile the one on the right seems to be 4 or 5 times taller than that, Hulk went into a building as tall and large as the one on the right. This is insanely impressive since Hulk was bullrushed over 50 floors with high enough force to collapse everything above it, the final impact displaced dust all over the city block and all of the rubble was falling into him.

We can confirm that a 50 floors skyscraper weights approximately 250,000 tons but since this one was unfinished, I will say that it was the 1/5 or 1.5/5 the weight that it should’ve been and that would put still at around 50.000 to 70.000 tons of rubble falling into the Hulk.

It didn't all fall on him.

The most important thing is that Hulk shrinked and calmed down after getting off an entire skycraper to the face (basically) so this is if you bring up that Hulk was KOd by this attack, he wasn't.

No. He was KO'D by the very next punch.

He went off screen due to (i hate to admit that) plot reasons

Plot reasons>

and due to the fact that his physical stats are based on his anger, and given that he will be very angry in this fight

Why? We agreed standard settings. There's nothing here that makes your guy angrier than usual

he should've no problem in tanking all attacks and punches made by Nam-Ek.

If Nam-Ek has to drop a building on him, I'd argue he could do it.

He didn't need "two power-ups". Just one. Shedding his armour is not a power-up.

Well, he clearly needed two power-ups. Zod had no flight and could barely use HV when he was semi adapted, the same happened to Faora, as she didn't automatically adapt to earth atmosphere and gain flight and heat vision. Basically, there is no way that Hulk will allow Nam-Ek to adapt two times in a single fight to earth's atmosphere, as i have shown Zod needed time and to get back into his Kryptonian ship for oxygen. So when the mask will be broken, Nam-Ek will be helpless during this fight. I have shown that Zod absorbed more energy when he didn't have the armor,

Zod shed his armour so he'd be faster and so he could fly. His heat vision was screwy the first time because he'd never used it before.

so we can't scale Nam-Ek's feats to a fully adapted Zod feats as confirmed by the VFX, Nam-Ek is weaker.

Yeah, fair enough.

He won't be able to end up the fight quickly since Hulk is more durable and hits harder, he can take a lot of punishment from Nam-Ek without much harm meanwhile the same can't be said for the Kryptonian.

At no point was Nam-Ek ever "harmed". He was stunned yes. But never did he ever demonstrate any kind of injury. So actually, it's the other way around. Hulk's durability is less than a Kryptonian considering what I showed with Superman.

Hulk has replicated the mach cone feats and is easily comparable in term of speed,

He replicated it ONCE, with another being punching with him

i've shown lifting feats above the train throw such as The Avengers HQ and scaling off Thor, who moved small moon sized rings in Nidavellir and i proved that it's consistent and it's a legit on screen feat.

It's not a consistent feat, nor is it a solo feat, and since Thor was already awakened, I really don't want you to argue that Hulk could do that same feat at base level OR on his own.

Conclusion

Hulk has ONE solid advantage here. His strength. Once he gets sufficiently angry, he can overpower Nam-Ek. Otherwise, Hulk is outclassed in speed, in combat and in durability. His upper limit is too low to match the upper limit of Superman. Nam-Ek was never fully knocked out in combat, and he took many hits just to be stunned. Hulk's fighting style is hardly an advantage, especially since he won't be starting with any weapons. His striking power is not remotely superior and definitely not sufficient to break through a Kryptonian's durability. After his initial anger, if Hulk fails to kill Nam-Ek, he's going to tire out, get beat down and eventually revert back to Banner.

Hulk is stronger but he's not tougher. Nam-Ek wins by hair's breath.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VOTING IS OPEN!

• Voters can give their own in-depth reasons for voting or just say who they thought won.
  • Vote for who debated better, not on who you think would win.
  • Refrain from voting based on your own knowledge. This was a debate between SpiderFan13066 and I. Keep your votes to who debated/proved their point better.
  • Please be super awesome and respectful.

@cocacolaman@hulk_like_fire

@jaylinfreeman@defiant_will@edgelord91

@kinglouie@viking1205

@tonystark6999

--

@spiderfan130666 this was a fun debate, let's see how it goes gl.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was an amazing debate. Loved both of your arguments. Really nice counters as well. But I think ChaosElement wins here. His arguments and over all style was way better. Spiderfan went off topic in his argument listing feats for Superman and all. With Nam-Ek literally being in only one movie, he lacks feats. So I go with ChaosElement.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was an amazing debate. Loved both of your arguments. Really nice counters as well. But I think ChaosElement wins here. His arguments and over all style was way better. Spiderfan went off topic in his argument listing feats for Superman and all. With Nam-Ek literally being in only one movie, he lacks feats. So I go with ChaosElement.

Basically has everything I wanted to say.

My vote goes to @chaoselement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: Honestly, I am all but ready to admit defeat.

Nam-Ek simply doesn't have enough showings to match Hulk's number and no extreme ones to match Hulk when he's enraged. If he'd had more than one film, maybe I could make a more convincing argument, but if it's okay with everyone, I concede.

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderfan130666 said:

@chaoselement: Honestly, I am all but ready to admit defeat.

Nam-Ek simply doesn't have enough showings to match Hulk's number and no extreme ones to match Hulk when he's enraged. If he'd had more than one film, maybe I could make a more convincing argument, but if it's okay with everyone, I concede.

Oh i see, I am good with that. This was a fun debate and you did a decent job with Nam-Ek and his feats. I am closing for votes then.

Voting closed.

ChaosElement: 2

Spider Fan: 0

I win.

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement:

No, too many feats for Thor. Not enough for Zod

Daredevil vs Batman?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By organic

@deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66:

Both good debaters

But the namek side could have used the canon mos novel that has impressive feats

Also

The leviathin didnt weigh much because it didnt even damage the taxi cab or the bridge.

He could have shown

Hulk was ko from his jet jump

Ko from cement weights

Impaled by abomination spikes

Dazed from a minor toss by hulkbuster

Hulkbuster was easily overpowered by thanos army

Also namek no selled crashjng warthog on him

Krytp metal is far more dureable than chitari metal

The hulk has only dented chitari metal

Its illogical to think hulk could ever break namek face armor

That being said

The hulk debater was better