CAV: MCU Hulk (ChaosElement) vs DCEU Nam-Ek (SpiderFan130666) Voting Over ChaosElement Wins

• 60 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Challenge-A-Viner

In this CaV, we have a battle between two powerful bricks: MCU Hulk and DCEU Nam-Ek. We will see who’s the stronger brick here;

No Caption Provided

MCU Hulk represented by me

vs

No Caption Provided

DCEU Nam-Ek represented by SpiderFan130666

Rules

• No prep
  • In Character
  • Standard gear and power-sets.
  • Hulk has armor and weapons
  • Composite MCU Hulk (2008-2018)
  • BFR on
  • No outside help
  • Win by any means.
  • 100 ft apart on a street.

Voters rules:

• This is a CaV, so the debate stays between me and Spiderfan. You should not debate mor give your opinion on this thread regarding this match or any other match.
  • You can ask to be tagged, and when the voting is over, you can vote.
  • We will not count votes which are biased
  • Vote for the better debater, not for the character you think would win.
JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP please

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderfan130666 Give a read to OP and let me know if any changes or modifications are needed.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cocacolaman  Moderator

T4V and TAEP.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay I'm ready

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderfan130666 said:

Okay I'm ready

yeah I'll post a light opener by tomorrow if it’s okay.

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opener | The Incredible Hulk

No Caption Provided

Bruce Banner was a scientist working on replicating the WW2 era super-solider serum that created Captain America. He tested the serum he created along with high levels of gamma radiation on himself.

The experiment resulted in a split of Dr Banners personality; this came along with a new persona that would overtake his body when stressed or angry, a entire transformation that increased his size, strength and anger. This persona became known as the Hulk.

He then became a superhero of sorts, even joining the Avengers, and his adventures have even took him to the far reaches of space.

Powers

Here are the powers/abilities which will be most effective in this battle for Hulk;

• Superhuman strength
  • Superhuman durability
  • Superhuman speed
  • Superhuman healing factor
  • Rage strenght amp
  • Skills and weapons

Strength

This is the area where Hulk is mostly known as the strongest that there is. In a fight between two bricks, raw strenght is mostly a deciding factor. Hulk has been estabilished as a physical powerhouse and as the strongest avenger between all the Avengers movies, so let's get it started with the feats. Hulk has mostly used the environment and objects to his advantage in bullrushing opponents, so in this battle he will use his surroundings to his advantage by throwing and using object aganist Nam-Ek. Anyways, now let's move on Hulk's best strenght feats, i will show a few to estabilish his level in this opener;

1. Hulk lifts the Avengers HQ while being weakened with one arm (Avengers: Endgame)
  2. Hulk throws a tank with ease (Avengers: Age of Ultron)
  3. Hulk generates an earthquake that shaked the entire street and buildings while being underground (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Honestly, i believe those feats are enough to show the physical ability that Hulk has. I feel confident to say that Hulk has definitely an edge in raw strenght, so it will be a deciding factor in this battle between two bricks. I will expand this area in the next posts. Now, moving on i wanna talk about Hulk's striking strenght area, which is very impressive, let's start with his mostly known two feats;

No Caption Provided

Hulk was able to one shot a Chitauri leviathan with a punch, it's a very impressive feat considering that a leviathan armor was calculated to weight hundreds of tons here. This feat gives a solid building level damage output for Hulk considering that this alien ship has a very thick and dense armor, capable of tanking Iron Man’s lasers and cutting into building like paper.

No Caption Provided

Moving on, Hulk has also staggered and hurt the mountain sized Surtur who tanked Asgard's destruction blast. This feat was archieved with a super jump build up, but it does show how hard Hulk can hit. It's a very impressive feat considering that Surtur was able to tank Mjolnir hits in his weakest form, to the crown which Hulk was able to damage. Considering the size, durability and weight of Surtur, i do not see Nam-Ek tanking multiple hits like this.

No Caption Provided

Hulk is also able to react to a flying Hulkbuster's suit replacement part while being fighting in the air, this counts not only as a speed feat but also as a very impressive striking feats since he one-shotted the armor and send it flying. The Hulkbuster suit is made of a very durable titanium, so this proves that Hulk should have no problem to damage Nam-Ek's Kryptonian armor.

I believe that Hulk has the striking power to tax Nam-Ek's durability and put him down. Another thing that i want to consider is that Nam-Ek is very reliant on his mask, once the mask breaks Nam-Ek is probably done in fighting and that's a win condition that Hulk has in his bag.

Durability

Most of Hulk's most impressive durability feats are blunt force, Hulk has a damage soak I'd argue superior to Nam-Ek's in term of blunt force. He took multiple blows from Iron Man, Abomination and Thor like nothing and pretty much got up everytime. Now, i will start some of his best durability feats;

No Caption Provided

Hulk has tanked a kick from the Abomination that was able to sent him over multiple buildings,It also made a large hole over the building, which confirms how hard was Hulk sent here. Keep in mind that this feat happened in his first movie, and Hulk has become better in durability over the next movies.

No Caption Provided

Hulk has also tanked getting hit by Surtur over hundreds of meters to the bifrost bridge, this feat is very impressive since Surtur cracked the bifrost bridge while throwing Hulk. The bifrost bridge was able to tank a spaceship crash and multiple Mjolnir hits before getting busted, so this is another very good feat in term of physical durability.

No Caption Provided

The last feat that i wanna show about Hulk's damage soak is how he tanked getting sent over thick alien metal by Thor, he was sent accross the entire arena and yet he wasn't bloodied or hurt. He was only a bit dazed and eventually got madder, this shows how Hulk can tank impressive hits and get madder during the fight.

Honestly, i believe this is enough for this section. Hulk is a tank and was not close to being put down after multiple fights, he was only delayed. He can tank Nam-Ek's hits without much problem.

Speed

This is an area where Hulk is very underrated for somebody of his size, he has shown multiple times to have great reflexes and battle awareness other than super leaps. While he may or he may not have the advantage, he has the speed to keep it up with Nam-Ek and tag him. I will start up with some of his feats;

No Caption Provided

Hulk was able to blitz Abomination with an AoE earthquake during their battle, this feat is very impressive since Abomination was nearly a statue here and he was in slow motion. We can clearly see that Hulk moved before Abomination could slam his chain to the ground, Abomination can catch a RPG, and this is Hulk clearly outpacing him in close combat. I'd say this is enough for cancel a supersonic punch spam for Nam-Ek.

No Caption Provided

Hulk was also able to react to an ejection seat while destroying an helicopter in the air. Considering that this is the speed of ejection seats, and the airspeed of the plane i'd say that Hulk had less than a second to react here. The seat could be moving anywhere from 600mph to 1000mph based on their usual speed that i have posted. Honestly, considering that the speed of sound is above 700mph, i'd say that this feat makes Hulk's speed nearly on par with Nam-Ek's in reactions.

No Caption Provided

Hulk was also able to catch an RPG at point blank range in a Tie-In comic regarding the MCU. This makes most of his feats consistent in term of speed. Keep in mind that an RPG7 moves at 300m/s which is almost supersonic.

Honestly i believe this is enough for the speed section, i am willing to see how fast is Nam-Ek... but my point is that Nam-Ek doesn't have the necessary showings to suggest that he abuse his combat speed to take advantages in CQC. This stops him to having the upperhand over the Hulk, which is easily comparable in term of reactions. Basically, everytime He is capable of tagging Nam-Ek. And each times he tags Nam-Ek, he will leave him stunned allowing Hulk to tag him again.

Healing Factor and Rage Amp

Hulk has shown a very powerful healing factor ability in battles. He was able to heal from punches from Iron Man and get madder, and by Abomination's spikes. Another thing that i want to estabilish is that he can heal from blunt damage, he was able to heal from getting his bones broken in Ragnarok and he continued to fight Fenris.

This ability will help Hulk in term of tanking hits. This fight shows that also Hulk is able to ragdoll bricks, he will do the same to Nam-Ek. Another thing that i want to show is that Hulk can get stronger during the fights, like it happened during the fight vs Fenris wolf. Here is a confirmation for the MCU guidebook;

No Caption Provided

Honestly, those two ability are widely known and will help Hulk during the battle.

Skill and weapons

Here's the last section i want to show about Hulk's powerset. Hulk's fighting style is mostly underrated, because while he is a brick, he is actually far more intelligent in combat than some may give him credit for. I did already show about his known use of the environment for taking advantages but now let's look at his skill feats and how he can use his weapons;

No Caption Provided

He was able to tag Thor and disarm him with this weapons, i believe that he can use those weapons and his superior size in conjunction with his striking power to hurt Nam-Ek and put him down. Those weapons also pierced steel, so they might damage his armor. Well, this area is limited but i'd say that it will help Hulk.

Initial Thoughts

Overall, i'd back Hulk in this fight. He has a size and raw strenght advantage and he regularly abuses it in his fight. He has the striking power to hurt and put Nam-Ek down and the durability to withstand multiple hits from the Kryptonian. In term of speed, i don't think Nam-Ek is much faster or faster than Hulk to the point Hulk can't tag him or perform a ground n pound, Hulk can keep it up in his speed and has also an anger powerup which helps significantly during the battle.

This was my intro, i am now looking to see what Nam-Ek can do aganist Hulk.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay wow. I've got my work cut out for me.

To start, he's a breakdown of Nam-Ek's character:

Nam-Ek is a Kryptonian war criminal and member of the Sword of Rao, as well as the strongest soldier of General Zod and one of the first great enemies of the hero Superman.Together with General Zod, Nam-Ek attempted to re-establish Krypton on Earth by bringing about a terraformation apocalypse (in the Black Zero Event), but he was ultimately defeated by Superman and re-imprisoned in the Phantom Zone.

Powers

Here are the powers/abilities which will be most effective in this battle for Nam-Ek

• Kryptonian Physiology
    • Rondor Hybrid
    • Superhuman strength
    • Superhuman durability
    • Superhuman speed
    • Combat Skill

Krytonian Physiology

Obviously, being a Kryptonian, Nam-Ek is extremely powerful on Earth. Like all Kryptonians, the instant he was exposed to our Sun's radiation, his physical capabilities would soar beyond that of any human. However, Nam-Ek is not simply powerful because of the sun, but because of he was bred specifically for combat. Because his genes were fused with that of a Rondor beast, Nam-Ek's strength far exceeds that of regular Kryptonians.

For reference:

Rondors are large herbivores that inhabited Krypton. They are roughly the size of a Stegosaurus and one of many species that perished during the destruction of Krypton

This also made Nam-Ek much larger than usual. As shown here:

Image result for Man of Steel Nam-Ek

This puts him at roughly 8.5 feet in height, nine at the most. That means he's roughly as tall or taller than the MCU version of the Hulk who stands at 2.5 metres (8 feet and 2 inches)

Strength

Thus, Nam-Ek's strength allowed him to match if not outright surpass a young Kal-El AKA Superman, despite having only recently arrived on Earth. Kal had spent 33 years soaking in the sun's radiation allowing him to become incredibly strong.

This is before Kal even fully realized his potential.

Here my three examples of his strength:

1) Throws a van at a helicopter

2) Outmuscles Superman 1v1, the same Superman who is strong enough to break mountains just by crashing into them.

3) Throws a locomotive at Superman from the train yard

With all this, I'd say Nam-Ek has the necessary output to damage Hulk, considering Superman has a similar if not superior level of durability. The main thing to consider is that Superman has already become strong enough to lift over 1000 tons, and so Nam-Ek being able to match him in a straight contest, speaks for his overall physical power.

And yet this is not even his true power. More on this later.

Durability

As with strength, Nam-Ek is immensely durable and pretty much impervious to harm from all conventional human weaponry. He can also take a beating from Superman which is no small feat in of itself.

I have only three feats to list directly:

Here he takes direct gunfire from A-10 Warthogs and gets right back up from it:

Then he withstands Superman's heat vision which can reach up 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit or 5,500 degrees Celsius:

You could say his armour was protecting him, but more on that later.

Finally he withstands getting punched multiple times plus getting launched into a train which explodes. He's back in less than a minute.

I don't want to counter Hulk's feats just yet, so I'll hold off on the Surtur moment until later.

Speed

Like all Kryptonians, Nam-Ek is incredibly fast. Maybe not faster than a speeding bullet, as shown above, but still faster than the Hulk:

Here he intercepts the Warthog jet that just blasted him. In Combat Radius, that puts the Jet speed at 290 mph. This is actually quite similar to what the Hulk did in Avengers, except this pilot was so lucky.

This also counts as a durability feat.

And here he intercepts Superman charging Faora. It's almost like he came out of nowhere.

And perhaps most impressively, he catches Superman TWICE as he tries to take flight. First stopping him before takeoff and then pulling him and Faora out of the sky. Granted Superman did not reach top speed. In regards to the ejection feat I should also stress that only six pilots have ever achieved a speed of 800 mph or more.

Combat Skill

Perhaps the one thing that separates Hulk and Nam-Ek is their styles. While Hulk has learned to fight, he primarily relies on brute force. Nam-Ek on the other hand has demonstrated intelligence in combat, as shown when he went straight for the fighter pilot, instead of just tearing the ship apart. He also took at advantage of Superman's cape and wasn't afraid to retreat when things got out of hand for him.

As stated before, Nam-Ek was created to be a warrior. He was one of the leading soldiers in the Sword of Rao, and was second only to Faora.

Wild Card

What is important, is the fact that the suit Nam-Ek is wearing doesn't actually protect Nam-Ek on Earth. In fact it prevented him from achieving his full potential. The Battle suits were actually blocking their access to the Sun's rays as shown when Superman compromised Zod's suit and Faora's:

What makes this a wild card is how quickly Nam-Ek can master his senses. Like Zod, he is bred for combat and therefore he might be able to do so quickly enough:

If the Hulk manages to compromise his Battle Suit, Nam-Ek will be fully exposed to the elements. Meaning he will be able to develop the full powers of flight and heat-vision like Zod did. The question then lies in whether Hulk can take him out before Nam-Ek adjusts. I consider temporary retreat an acceptable option.

Initial Thoughts

If Nam-Ek manages to use his strength and battle prowess in tandem he can win. Since he and Hulk are both ground fighters, there is no direct advantage to be gained. What matters is how Nam-Ek applies his combat skills in this clash of Titans.

If his suit gets ruptured, than Nam-Ek will have to retreat at least for the time being. A sensory overload would prove costly and he would need to deal with ASAP before reengaging his opponent. If he succeeds in this, than he can emerge victorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh nice openers for both parties. T4V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rebuttals: The Strongest there is

No Caption Provided

HULK SMASH!

Strength

Thus, Nam-Ek's strength allowed him to match if not outright surpass a young Kal-El AKA Superman, despite having only recently arrived on Earth. Kal had spent 33 years soaking in the sun's radiation allowing him to become incredibly strong.

This is before Kal even fully realized his potential.

I have shown that Hulk has feats above the derrick oil rig platform feat, especially since this is pre-flight Superman. The HQ and scaling puts his strenght above this.

Ok, let's see what you brought up for Nam-Ek's physical level. This first feat is not much impressive, Hulk has better feats than throwing a van, such as this;

Hulk was able to throw a large rock (that was big as him) over a large distance in his first movie, so he has gotten better during the next movies yet we can see his physical level since the first movie.

2) Outmuscles Superman 1v1, the same Superman who is strong enough to break mountains just by crashing into them.

Ok here we go, while Nam-Ek did well aganist Superman in that scene, we can clearly see that he got his attack and hand stopped by Superman while he was laying on the ground in the same scene. Also, Superman did not bust a mountain with that bullrush, he destroyed a small part of it. Since Nam-Ek doesn't have flight and the speed that Superman has, i don't think he should be able to replicate that feat respectfully. I believe that being adapted gives a power up, as it's been confirmed by the VFX here, they absorb and take more solar energy and Nam-Ek has never adapted to earth's atmosphere.

While this feat might be impressive, Hulk has the HQ lifting feat and scaling off Thor (who is physically weaker than Hulk) which confirms that he is physically stronger. Hulk should scale to Thor's feat of opening the nidavellir rings which is above any feat made by Superman or any DCEU Kryptonian in term of raw strenght. I feel confident to say that it will be hard for Nam-Ek to overcome this physical gap. Kryptonians have a very set durability limit, we know that their bones and necks can be broken at X amount of force, i think that i've shown lifting and strenght feats above the ones of MOS Kryptonians. So, Hulk can definitely surpass that estabilished number and eventually snap Nam-Ek's neck in a grapple or in close combat.

With all this, I'd say Nam-Ek has the necessary output to damage Hulk, considering Superman has a similar if not superior level of durability. The main thing to consider is that Superman has already become strong enough to lift over 1000 tons, and so Nam-Ek being able to match him in a straight contest, speaks for his overall physical power.

While he may or may not have the damage ouput to damage Hulk, i've shown that Hulk has the superior raw strenght than Superman and Nam-Ek by scaling off Thor or by his standalone feats. Hulk's estabilished healing factor and great physical durability means that he will withstand multiple hits from Nam-Ek without much problem, given that he got up after more impressive attacks.

For example, he gets up after this impressive clash feat with Abomination that generated a shockwave and shaked the entire street (we can see cars and buildings moving) honestly, this is just a standard feat for Hulk. Not even one of his best, and given that i don't think Nam-Ek has shown to hit much harder than this. My point still stands, that Hulk will take a bunch of hits unless you can prove that Nam-Ek can wail and punch on him for a very large period of time.

No Caption Provided

The last feat i wanna brought up is that Hulk is able to tank 23 hits like this to the face in a row, he got up like nothing happened and he was able to catch Hulkbuster's punch. Keep in mind that the Hulkbuster armor stalemated Hulk in their fist clash as i am going to show, so most of Nam-Ek hits will be no sold given what he has soaked between all his battles. I feel confident to say that it will be easier for Hulk to deal damage to Nam-Ek and not viceversa, i don't see Nam-Ek being able to tax this level of damage soak when Hulk's level striking characters weren't able to.

Durability

As with strength, Nam-Ek is immensely durable and pretty much impervious to harm from all conventional human weaponry. He can also take a beating from Superman which is no small feat in of itself.

Let's see what you brought up for Nam-Ek's durability, honestly in this first feat.. we can clearly see that Nam-Ek got sent flying away by the bullets and got hurt. Hulk has tanked high caliber aicraft bullets without armor, far better than that;

No Caption Provided

We can see that Hulk got caught off guard and he barely notices the bullets. Hulk's feat is better because: 1) He did not have an armor to protect him 2) He got caught off guard in the back and barely noticed them meanwhile Nam-Ek was standing there 3) He took them far better and then jumped on the aicraft, so it means that it did not do any damage to Hulk.

Then he withstands Superman's heat vision which can reach up 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit or 5,500 degrees Celsius:

We can clearly see here that Nam-Ek got pushed away by HV and a bit hurt, regardless this feat isn't better than how Hulk took lightning attacks from Thor and we know that lightning is far hotter than the surface of the sun. Also, Hulk deals blunt force attacks and not energy attacks so i don't see your point here by showing this feat.

Finally he withstands getting punched multiple times plus getting launched into a train which explodes. He's back in less than a minute.

I don't want to counter Hulk's feats just yet, so I'll hold off on the Surtur moment until later.

Ok here we go, this is probably Nam-Ek's best durability feat but i've shown that Hulk has better striking feats than that, the Leviathan is better since it's a building level feat and it happened on one of the first Hulk's version. Moving on, here is another striking feats which confirms that Hulk will be able to hurt Nam-Ek and eventually put him down with his punches;

No Caption Provided

Hulk and Hulkbuster were able to make a large shockwave that made cars bounce back from the ground forget about the people which were sent off. This not only counts as a striking feat but it's also a speed feat since Hulk was able to make a mach cone with his punch, which confirms that he did punch at the speed of sound. So a supersonic punch matches how fast Nam-Ek does punch in term of speed, honestly there is also another very good feat which i want to show for Hulk;

No Caption Provided

Hulk was able to dent a Vibranium alloy with a punch, (it's been confirmed by writers that it happened in the 2008 timeline) and honestly this feat is very impressive considering that Vibranium absorbs kinetic energy, so denting it proves how hard Hulk hits on very durable metals. I think that the feats i've shown for Hulk's striking power are on par or better than the one that Superman has, so i don't think that Nam-Ek will survive a ground n pound or multiple blows from Hulk. His mask will be broken eventually, considering that Zod's mask and Faora's mask got destroyed after a few punches, Hulk can output that kind of force and break it.

Speed

Like all Kryptonians, Nam-Ek is incredibly fast. Maybe not faster than a speeding bullet, as shown above, but still faster than the Hulk:

Here he intercepts the Warthog jet that just blasted him. In Combat Radius, that puts the Jet speed at 290 mph. This is actually quite similar to what the Hulk did in Avengers, except this pilot was so lucky.

While Nam-Ek may or may not be faster than Hulk, i've shown that Hulk has the speed to keep it up, this feat that you have shown for estabilishing Nam-Ek's travel speed is not something out of Hulk's capacities. He has feats on par with this;

No Caption Provided

Hulk was able to catch an aircraft which was moving very fast, this was the distance that Hulk traveled in seconds. He also has used his super leaps to tag Surtur, which was 800 meters tall atleast at the time and bigger than a palace, so if you're refering to an air battle, Hulk will be able to tag Nam-Ek when he will try to attack Hulk with his build up (if he has that).

And here he intercepts Superman charging Faora. It's almost like he came out of nowhere.

While this reaction is impressive, i think that Hulk could replicate it if he was in the same position. Here is another good feat in term of reactions for Hulk;

No Caption Provided

He was able to react to a fire explosion, and he used his powerful thunderclap (which generated a shockwave) for extinguish the fire. The fire was going over all the helicopter and Hulk had just a fraction of a second for Hulk to react, so my point still stands. That Hulk has the overall reactions , combat speed and skills to keep it up with Nam-Ek in close quarter combat.

And perhaps most impressively, he catches Superman TWICE as he tries to take flight. First stopping him before takeoff and then pulling him and Faora out of the sky. Granted Superman did not reach top speed. In regards to the ejection feat I should also stress that only six pilots have ever achieved a speed of 800 mph or more.

Do you have any info on how fast was Superman moving during that scene? I have found another article on how ejection seats work and how fast they are. It pretty much confirms that Hulk had a fraction of second to react, yet he reacted to it while he was destroying the aircraft, so it was definitely moving that fast.

Combat Skill

Perhaps the one thing that separates Hulk and Nam-Ek is their styles. While Hulk has learned to fight, he primarily relies on brute force. Nam-Ek on the other hand has demonstrated intelligence in combat, as shown when he went straight for the fighter pilot, instead of just tearing the ship apart. He also took at advantage of Superman's cape and wasn't afraid to retreat when things got out of hand for him.

As stated before, Nam-Ek was created to be a warrior. He was one of the leading soldiers in the Sword of Rao, and was second only to Faora.

My point is that Nam-Ek lacks of quanfitiable skill feats or showings on screen, all he has is being named a "warrior or soldier" by Zod's crew which is hardly a feat and being on par with Superman on his first ever fight. In Nam-Ek's skill belt, i do not see how he is more skilled than Hulk to be honest, who had multiple years of training in Saakar and has tagged and disarmed Thor while he had his weapons in the arena fight. I do not agree with your point about Nam-Ek and the aircraft, to be honest the difference is that Nam-Ek is a villian meanwhile Hulk is an hero, so it's clear that Hulk would not kill the aicraft pilot. Also, Hulk has shown impressive skills and his fighting style is unpredictable sometimes;

No Caption Provided

I have already shown how Hulk uses the environment to his advantages, in this GIF we can see that Hulk is able to weaponize everything he sees, he uses a chain in conjuction with his raw strenght to overwhelm Abomination and he eventually KOd him by using his grappling technique. I believe that in this section Hulk has an edge, he has shown a lot of this in his first movie so eventually he has gotten better during the time that passed.

This puts him at roughly 8.5 feet in height, nine at the most. That means he's roughly as tall or taller than the MCU version of the Hulk who stands at 2.5 metres (8 feet and 2 inches)

Hulk is 8.5 feet tall as I have shown, and he weights more than Nam-Ek so overall he has the length and size advantage to perform this type of combos and put him down with weapons and his punches.

Wild Card

What is important, is the fact that the suit Nam-Ek is wearing doesn't actually protect Nam-Ek on Earth. In fact it prevented him from achieving his full potential. The Battle suits were actually blocking their access to the Sun's rays as shown when Superman compromised Zod's suit and Faora's:

This is wrong, since Nam-Ek is a rondor as you said and not a Kryptonian right?

What makes this a wild card is how quickly Nam-Ek can master his senses. Like Zod, he is bred for combat and therefore he might be able to do so quickly enough:

Well, you have basically conceded that Hulk can break his mask, thanks. Honestly, i do not see your point here as Zod was KOd by the sensory overload after the garage explosion and he needed to go back to the Kryptonian ship, after this he was able to "master his senses" and he was only semi adapted, he didn't have flight or HV so honestly there is no way that during the battle Nam-Ek will be able to adapt two times, as Zod needed two power up during the same movie. As i have already shown in a VFX statement. Hulk will put him down quickly after the mask will be broken.

If the Hulk manages to compromise his Battle Suit, Nam-Ek will be fully exposed to the elements. Meaning he will be able to develop the full powers of flight and heat-vision like Zod did. The question then lies in whether Hulk can take him out before Nam-Ek adjusts. I consider temporary retreat an acceptable option.

Wel, a "retreat" will be considered as an auto loss for Nam-Ek since he would basically raise the flag in the battle. Plus, there's no Kryptonian ship for helping him to master his senses here, so he will not be adapted if this happens and he won't have HV and flight as power ups. I already addressed this, that Zod needed two power ups for becoming "fully adapted".

Conclusion

Overall, my point still stands that Hulk is the superior brick. I did already show that he is more dynamic in his fighting style and he can get stronger during the fights like he did with Abomination and he is a more skilled fighter. Hulk is stronger, more durable and he hits harder than Nam-Ek, i don't see how Nam-Ek will put him down after what i've shown about Hulk's damage soak and before his healing factor works. In term of speed, it's close and Hulk has shown to be in the same ballpark as Nam-Ek, who might have a small edge here but it's not enough to grant himself a win. I think that this overall mix of capacities and advantages will give Hulk the win over the Kryptonian.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TonyStark6999
Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: Can I tell you more feats, if I can? Is that allowed?

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have shown that Hulk has feats above the derrick oil rig platform feat, especially since this is pre-flight Superman. The HQ and scaling puts his strenght above this.

Yeah, well Nam-Ek is not up against Pre-Flight Superman. He's up against Post-Flight.

This is actually kind of funny: Pre-Crisis... Post-Crisis... No?

Ok, let's see what you brought up for Nam-Ek's physical level. This first feat is not much impressive, Hulk has better feats than throwing a van, such as this;

Hulk was able to throw a large rock (that was big as him) over a large distance in his first movie, so he has gotten better during the next movies yet we can see his physical level since the first movie.

Fair enough, but this rock is much smaller than a van, and it doesn't get interrupted by anything. The helicopter kind of upset the van's trajectory.

Ok here we go, while Nam-Ek did well aganist Superman in that scene, we can clearly see that he got his attack and hand stopped by Superman while he was laying on the ground in the same scene. Also, Superman did not bust a mountain with that bullrush, he destroyed a small part of it.

That's still hundreds of thousands of tons we're talking about.

Since Nam-Ek doesn't have flight and the speed that Superman has, i don't think he should be able to replicate that feat respectfully.

I suppose I will have to concede that point

I believe that being adapted gives a power up, as it's been confirmed by the VFX here, they absorb and take more solar energy and Nam-Ek has never adapted to earth's atmosphere.

More on this later.

While this feat might be impressive, Hulk has the HQ lifting feat and scaling off Thor (who is physically weaker than Hulk) which confirms that he is physically stronger. Hulk should scale to Thor's feat of opening the nidavellir rings which is above any feat made by Superman or any DCEU Kryptonian in term of raw strenght.

This is a fallacy. First off, Thor's Ring Feat came after his Awakening. Secondly, it was a team effort of him and Rocket. Secondly, I'd argue it does not surpass Superman's feat of destroying the World Engine, or of him shifting a tectonic plate, but that's neither here nor there.

I feel confident to say that it will be hard for Nam-Ek to overcome this physical gap.

These feats are outliers and lifting strength does not equate to striking power.

Kryptonians have a very set durability limit, we know that their bones and necks can be broken at X amount of force, i think that i've shown lifting and strenght feats above the ones of MOS Kryptonians.

No, you've shown, comparable feats, but not superior feats.

So, Hulk can definitely surpass that estabilished number and eventually snap Nam-Ek's neck in a grapple or in close combat.

This is debatable. This lone feat was performed by someone who was overpowering Hulk at the end and was given assistance from someone else.

While he may or may not have the damage ouput to damage Hulk, i've shown that Hulk has the superior raw strenght than Superman and Nam-Ek by scaling off Thor or by his standalone feats. Hulk's estabilished healing factor and great physical durability means that he will withstand multiple hits from Nam-Ek without much problem, given that he got up after more impressive attacks.

For example, he gets up after this impressive clash feat with Abomination that generated a shockwave and shaked the entire street (we can see cars and buildings moving) honestly, this is just a standard feat for Hulk.

This is good, but not as impressive as this:

Zod is roughly as strong as Nam-Ek, maybe a little stronger after being fully exposed but regardless, this not an outlier.

Not even one of his best, and given that i don't think Nam-Ek has shown to hit much harder than this.

He has though.

My point still stands, that Hulk will take a bunch of hits unless you can prove that Nam-Ek can wail and punch on him for a very large period of time.

No Caption Provided

The last feat i wanna brought up is that Hulk is able to tank 23 hits like this to the face in a row, he got up like nothing happened and he was able to catch Hulkbuster's punch.

Not like nothing happened.

Keep in mind that the Hulkbuster armor stalemated Hulk in their fist clash as i am going to show, so most of Nam-Ek hits will be no sold given what he has soaked between all his battles. I feel confident to say that it will be easier for Hulk to deal damage to Nam-Ek and not viceversa, i don't see Nam-Ek being able to tax this level of damage soak when Hulk's level striking characters weren't able to.

I do, considering that Superman was able to pound Nam-Ek with punches just as strong if not stronger. The extent of the HulkBuster's striking power was shown when they came together

That's not any more impressive than this:

Durability

Let's see what you brought up for Nam-Ek's durability, honestly in this first feat.. we can clearly see that Nam-Ek got sent flying away by the bullets and got hurt.

He didn't get HURT. He got stunned. There's a world of difference. Also, he's much lighter than the Hulk.

Hulk has tanked high caliber aicraft bullets without armor, far better than that;

No Caption Provided

We can see that Hulk got caught off guard and he barely notices the bullets.

Hulk's feat is better because: 1) He did not have an armor to protect him 2) He got caught off guard in the back and barely noticed them meanwhile Nam-Ek was standing there 3) He took them far better and then jumped on the aicraft, so it means that it did not do any damage to Hulk.

Nam-Ek was not bracing himself and as you have said, he is far lighter.

We can clearly see here that Nam-Ek got pushed away by HV and a bit hurt, regardless this feat isn't better than how Hulk took lightning attacks from Thor and we know that lightning is far hotter than the surface of the sun.

Actually, Hulk was stunned by both thunderbolts so that's not a good comparison.

Also, Hulk deals blunt force attacks and not energy attacks so i don't see your point here by showing this feat.

I admit, there's not much.

Yeah, I'll address that as well

Ok here we go, this is probably Nam-Ek's best durability feat but i've shown that Hulk has better striking feats than that, the Leviathan is better since it's a building level feat and it happened on one of the first Hulk's version.

The Leviathan is a building sized creature

Moving on, here is another striking feats which confirms that Hulk will be able to hurt Nam-Ek and eventually put him down with his punches;

No Caption Provided

Hulk and Hulkbuster were able to make a large shockwave that made cars bounce back from the ground forget about the people which were sent off. This not only counts as a striking feat but it's also a speed feat since Hulk was able to make a mach cone with his punch,

I've already been over this. It's not particularly impressive.

which confirms that he did punch at the speed of sound.

That's not how it works. They were not punching at sonic speed. It was their collision that generated the shockwave.

So a supersonic punch matches how fast Nam-Ek does punch in term of speed, honestly there is also another very good feat which i want to show for Hulk;

No Caption Provided

Hulk was able to dent a Vibranium alloy with a punch, (it's been confirmed by writers that it happened in the 2008 timeline) and honestly this feat is very impressive considering that Vibranium absorbs kinetic energy, so denting it proves how hard Hulk hits on very durable metals. I think that the feats i've shown for Hulk's striking power are on par or better than the one that Superman has, so i don't think that Nam-Ek will survive a ground n pound or multiple blows from Hulk. His mask will be broken eventually, considering that Zod's mask and Faora's mask got destroyed after a few punches, Hulk can output that kind of force and break it.

Good stuff. But that's hardly the same as punching Captain America's shield.

Speed

While Nam-Ek may or may not be faster than Hulk,

If he can keep up with Superman, he's faster.

i've shown that Hulk has the speed to keep it up, this feat that you have shown for estabilishing Nam-Ek's travel speed is not something out of Hulk's capacities. He has feats on par with this;

That's good.

No Caption Provided

Hulk was able to catch an aircraft which was moving very fast, this was the distance that Hulk traveled in seconds. He also has used his super leaps to tag Surtur, which was 800 meters tall

Can you actually confirm this? I don't see him being twice as large as Godzilla. Not even close.

atleast at the time and bigger than a palace, so if you're refering to an air battle, Hulk will be able to tag Nam-Ek when he will try to attack Hulk with his build up (if he has that).

Superman can jump much higher.

At the very minimum, he leaped a mile into the air, and several miles across. He hadn't yet flown so this is a leaping feat

While this reaction is impressive, i think that Hulk could replicate it if he was in the same position. Here is another good feat in term of reactions for Hulk;

This is more of strength feat. Also, confused how that shockwave didn't kill General Ross.

No Caption Provided

He was able to react to a fire explosion, and he used his powerful thunderclap (which generated a shockwave) for extinguish the fire. The fire was going over all the helicopter and Hulk had just a fraction of a second for Hulk to react, so my point still stands. That Hulk has the overall reactions , combat speed and skills to keep it up with Nam-Ek in close quarter combat.

Reaction-wise this is impressive. Speed-wise, less so because it was merely his hands.

Do you have any info on how fast was Superman moving during that scene? I have found another article on how ejection seats work and how fast they are. It pretty much confirms that Hulk had a fraction of second to react, yet he reacted to it while he was destroying the aircraft, so it was definitely moving that fast.

I know for a fact that the seat was going at 15 metres a second, so that's impressive, but it was within his reach.

No Caption Provided

From what I can tell, he was within arm's reach, so that means it was not a raw speed feat, but still impressive reaction.

That being said:

Nam-Ek caught up with Superman after getting Faora slammed into him. I'd say he was moving about the same speeds. Superman clears at least 50 feet in a second and is caught by Nam-Ek an instant later.

Combat Skill

My point is that Nam-Ek lacks of quanfitiable skill feats or showings on screen, all he has is being named a "warrior or soldier" by Zod's crew which is hardly a feat and being on par with Superman on his first ever fight. In Nam-Ek's skill belt, i do not see how he is more skilled than Hulk to be honest, who had multiple years of training in Saakar and has tagged and disarmed Thor while he had his weapons in the arena fight.

I should point out that A) Hulk relied more on his strength in battle even in Sakaar. And B) Thor didn't want to fight. Once he took Hulk seriously, the green guy couldn't get a single blow in until after his anger-power up.

I do not agree with your point about Nam-Ek and the aircraft, to be honest the difference is that Nam-Ek is a villian meanwhile Hulk is an hero, so it's clear that Hulk would not kill the aicraft pilot.

I was joking of course. Just found it funny how similar they were. Though, I wouldn't call Hulk a hero; he did kill those police officers during his rampage in Johannesburg. At 1:30

Also, Hulk has shown impressive skills and his fighting style is unpredictable sometimes;

No Caption Provided

I have already shown how Hulk uses the environment to his advantages, in this GIF we can see that Hulk is able to weaponize everything he sees, he uses a chain in conjuction with his raw strenght to overwhelm Abomination and he eventually KOd him by using his grappling technique. I believe that in this section Hulk has an edge, he has shown a lot of this in his first movie so eventually he has gotten better during the time that passed.

This is true. All the same, I'm not sure if Hulk has the raw strength to survive

Hulk is 8.5 feet tall as I have shown, and he weights more than Nam-Ek so overall he has the length and size advantage to perform this type of combos and put him down with weapons and his punches.

Wild Card

This is wrong, since Nam-Ek is a rondor as you said and not a Kryptonian right?

Wrong. I said, Rondor HYBRID. Meaning he is still part Kryptonian.

Well, you have basically conceded that Hulk can break his mask, thanks. Honestly, i do not see your point here as Zod was KOd by the sensory overload after the garage explosion and he needed to go back to the Kryptonian ship, after this he was able to "master his senses" and he was only semi adapted, he didn't have flight or HV so honestly there is no way that during the battle Nam-Ek will be able to adapt two times, as Zod needed two power up during the same movie. As i have already shown in a VFX statement. Hulk will put him down quickly after the mask will be broken.

I'm not sure you did. At any rate, I know that Hulk also has a weakness to sensory overload as shown when they unleashed the Stark Sonic Cannons on him. Zod was still conscious, but he wasn't in control. We don't know if he'd be defenceless.

More importantly, Hulk is easily stunned at first.

I know Mjolnir is an extra ounce of pain, but this blow left him stunned for a few seconds. Nam-Ek has that kind of power:

Also he stunned his opponent who withstood this:

And then this:

Hulk was briefly incapacitated after this:

I'd argue that the Hulk will tire faster.

Wel, a "retreat" will be considered as an auto loss for Nam-Ek since he would basically raise the flag in the battle. Plus, there's no Kryptonian ship for helping him to master his senses here, so he will not be adapted if this happens and he won't have HV and flight as power ups. I already addressed this, that Zod needed two power ups for becoming "fully adapted".

He didn't need "two power-ups". Just one. Shedding his armour is not a power-up.

Conclusion

Overall, my point still stands that Hulk is the superior brick. I did already show that he is more dynamic in his fighting style and he can get stronger during the fights like he did with Abomination and he is a more skilled fighter. Hulk is stronger, more durable and he hits harder than Nam-Ek, i don't see how Nam-Ek will put him down after what i've shown about Hulk's damage soak and before his healing factor works. In term of speed, it's close and Hulk has shown to be in the same ballpark as Nam-Ek, who might have a small edge here but it's not enough to grant himself a win. I think that this overall mix of capacities and advantages will give Hulk the win over the Kryptonian.

I'm not sure if anything actually puts the Hulk over Nam-Ek. Hulk's base strength is close but he has no lifting feats that directly surpass Nam-Ek; his best throwing feat is a large rock while Nam-Ek through a locomotive several blocks. In regards to Thor's feat, it's not consistent with other feats and that was not a solo feat either. Nam-Ek's striking power seems to be the same. He and Superman never clashed directly but their punches generates mach cones on their own. Speed is a solid edge for Nam-Ek, and the only real edge that cannot be debated. Not enough to win, but enough to tip the scales.

The issue is the Hulk's strength increasing with rage. With that extra adrenaline, he can hammer Nam-Ek into the ground and eventually win.

Nam-Ek can still win if he ends the fight quickly.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the gifs are running wild

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Manfan eating let’s goo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Closer | The Green Goliath

No Caption Provided

Strength

Fair enough, but this rock is much smaller than a van, and it doesn't get interrupted by anything. The helicopter kind of upset the van's trajectory.

The size of the object doesn't matter when somebody throws it, it's the weight that matters. Hulk lifted and sent a heavier object over a large distance than Nam-Ek sent the van. This was where the boulder was sent and it should weight 10 tons so it’s definitely a better feat.

That's still hundreds of thousands of tons we're talking about.

I suppose I will have to concede that point

Well, since you have conceded that Nam-Ek can't replicate it, it's fair to say that there's a difference between Clark's and Nam-Ek's striking since you have tryed to compare them. Also, Hulk has better strenght and striking feats than that.

This is a fallacy. First off, Thor's Ring Feat came after his Awakening. Secondly, it was a team effort of him and Rocket. Secondly, I'd argue it does not surpass Superman's feat of destroying the World Engine, or of him shifting a tectonic plate, but that's neither here nor there.

No, it's a legit feat and a legit scaling people can use. First of all, let's start with the fact that Hulk has overpowered Thor with one hand since The Avengers, in Ragnarok… a few moments before Thor got awakened Hulk overpowered the full body force of Thor with a single hand. Being awakened, did not amp Thor's physical stats but only did give him a lightning amp so I don’t see how the scaling is not legit since Hulk has been shown to be stronger than Thor in all of their fights. Now, moving on i will explain why the ring feat is legit and a feat for Thor's physical strenght:

Here is Thor's best strength feat, he throws Rocket's ship and moves the one of the massive rings of Nidavellir as anchor. Therefore reigniting the star. He is spinning around the ship for the momentum;

No Caption Provided

After Thor uses his physical strenght to throw the ship and it flies and he easily places his arm and then feet into the ground tearing apart a large amount of thick metal.

No Caption Provided

The most impressive thing is that Thor after this is able to stop at the endge of the ring and braces aganist Rocket's ship with enough force that he moves the ring under his feet and he is able to break the ice and reigniting the star.

No Caption Provided

While you might say that it doesn't count due to being in space, it's clear that there was gravity here and is confimed by the fact that Thor fell 10+ feet onto these rings in about 2 seconds.

No Caption Provided

Now, since we have estabilished that Thor did almost all of it. Let me explain why it's Thor's strength moving it more than the factor of Rocket's ship. However while Rocket's ship is moving the rings Thor himself is resisting and checking the power of Rocket's ship so that the rings move.

It's basically a tug of war, the pod is pulling meanwhile Thor is trying not to get pulled. Well, if they apply equal force in opposite directions then they would remain stationary. So, Thor's strenght as an anchor allows to move the rings.

So Thor still has to be applying the strength in this scene. Furthermore Rocket's ship didn't have enough power to move the rings itself without help from Thor. As stated by Rocket himself when talking discussing his pod

I don't think you get the scientifics here. These rings are gigantic. You want to get them moving, you're gonna need something a lot bigger to yank em lose.

To which Thor responded.

Leave that to me.

Thor had to throw it in the first place. So even if Rocket's ship is capable of interstellar travel and has force, it's still a good feat for Thor mostly.

Greg Steele, the VFX that made the scene stated that they were small moon sized in lenght. Link.

It’s this whole Rube Goldberg-type of machine that we had to get going. It had to be extremely high resolution and working either a foot away from the surface to miles and miles away. It’s the size of a small moon.”

No Caption Provided

Another good feat which Hulk scales to, is Thor crushing very thick and durable Iron Man's titanium armor, while he was weakened in The Avengers. Keep in mind that this armor was able to tank this, getting crushed by the helicarrier.

As you've said Nam-Ek doesn't scale to WE or Tectonic Plate... which is not a quantifiable feat since it was just a newspaper headline that happened in a second of screentime. We don't know any context regarding this and It would be a massive outlier and Zack Snyder stated that Clark can’t move on continents. My point remains the same, Hulk is physically stronger and will be able to overwhelm Nam-Ek in grapples and ragdoll him since he was able to do it to Fenris, which weights more and is stronger than Nam-Ek (scaling off Hulk).

These feats are outliers and lifting strength does not equate to striking power.

They're consistent to the fact Hulk has overpowered Thor everytime and has solid feats such as generating an earthquake and lifting the whole Avengers HQ. The HQ feat is very impressive since it was confirmed in the script, at page 114 that Hulk lifted a million gallons of water other than the HQ with only one arm. I’d say that this confirms that Hulk is stronger with his standalone feats, and that scaling off Thor just confirms it.

No, you've shown, comparable feats, but not superior feats.

Well, the HQ feat and the rings feat should be above the strenght feat of Nam-Ek and MOS Kryptonians. I'd say that moving those rings is more impressive than tossing a train and so is the HQ feat since just the water was 4000 tons here that Hulk had to lift with only one arm , this means that with two arms Hulk can easily replicate the train throw while being weakened. So, he's definitely stronger than Nam-Ek and he will be able to break his neck.

This is debatable. This lone feat was performed by someone who was overpowering Hulk at the end and was given assistance from someone else.

Thor never overpowered Hulk in term of raw strenght, using lightning punches doesn't mean that Thor did become stronger than Hulk Also, i've shown that Thor was a huge factor at Nidavellir and that's a physical feat for him. So, Hulk scales from that.

This is good, but not as impressive as this:

Zod is roughly as strong as Nam-Ek, maybe a little stronger after being fully exposed but regardless, this not an outlier.

Regardless the clash feat, you've conceded that Nam-Ek will not be able to replicate Clark's bullrushes. Anyways, in this clash feat... Zod got overpowered by Superman and almost did nothing here, i am going to show you the novelization which confirms that.

No Caption Provided

Here is the scene slowed down, you can clearly see that Superman is moving forward and that Zod was sent flying away there. Another confirmation is here, I slowed down the scene so you can see that Superman is grabbing Zod to his cape and putting him into a building. If Zod was a factor and overpowered Superman or shared the damage output, Superman would've moving in backwards not in forward therefore Nam-Ek clearly 1) Can't replicate this feat due to VFX confirming that Adapted Kryptonians > Unadapted Kryptonians 2) Doesn't scale to semiadapted Zod, and his supposed "feat".

He has though.

When? The feats you have brought up aren't better than Abomination kicking Hulk (who weight a lot more than Kryptonians) over two buildings or Thor sending him over thick metal. Hulk got up and continued to fight aganist those kind of attacks, so you have to show that Nam-Ek can damage him more than those attacks.

Not like nothing happened.

Yes, Hulk he continued to fight after this with no damage after 23 punches in a row to the face from somebody who hits as hard as him. This is an insane physical showing for Hulk, tanking Hulkbuster's onslaught is insane without bleeding once. This just shows that Nam-Ek would need like 30 or more to put Hulk down (if he can, since you haven't shown striking feats for that) and Hulk has also his healing factor to his advantage here. I don't see Nam-Ek being able to rep this combo or to punch Hulk multiple times in a row, given that Hulk has the reflexes to keep it up and will deal much more damage to Nam-Ek with a few hits than Nam-Ek in dozens of hits.

I do, considering that Superman was able to pound Nam-Ek with punches just as strong if not stronger. The extent of the HulkBuster's striking power was shown when they came together

That's not any more impressive than this:

Well, it is more impressive since Hulkbuster stalemated Hulk in their clash feat, Hulk has alone striking feats superior to MOS Superman. Also, in the GIF you have shown it shows that a Kryptonian punch is less powerful than a bullrush given the lack of enviromental damage, and Hulk and Hulkbuster made a much more powerful shockwave than the one you've shown about Zod and Clark with their fists. I am not claiming that the Hulkbuster shockwave is better than the bullrush shockwave, but as you've shown it's clearly far better than the one made by Superman and Zod.

Durability

He didn't get HURT. He got stunned. There's a world of difference. Also, he's much lighter than the Hulk.

Nam-Ek was not bracing himself and as you have said, he is far lighter.

Well, it doesn't matter much. Hulk took the aircraft bullets far better than Nam-Ek did, since he jumped off the aicraft instantly meanwhile Nam-Ek needed some seconds to get up. Hulk's feat is just superior here, he did not have armor and he was caught off guard.

Actually, Hulk was stunned by both thunderbolts so that's not a good comparison.

Let's start with the fact that lightning is 5x hotter than the surface of the sun and that this is a feat for Thor. Hulk continued fighting and got up after some seconds after this very impressive lightning punch, which was able to make a large shockwave in the ground. This is much more than what Nam-Ek can output with his punches and a far better durability feat compared to the one you brought up with HV. I'd say that i am not sure whatever Nam-Ek would survive this lightning punch or not, he lacks energy durability feat and he is limited in blunt showings compared to Hulk who has dozens of feats that speak about his physical durability.

The Leviathan is a building sized creature

Well, the Leviathan is larger and heavier than a building, and has cut into building like paper. Hulk was able to cancel the force of a leviathan and one shotted it with a punch, I’d say this gives him the damage output to hurt Nam-Ek. The leviathan weights more and is more durable than those trains that Superman destroyed when he punched Nam-Ek. In conclusion, Hulk has a better striking feats than anything Nam-Ek has shrug off.

I've already been over this. It's not particularly impressive.

That's not how it works. They were not punching at sonic speed. It was their collision that generated the shockwave.

Not exactly, since Hulk no sold the shockwave. You can see that their fists did not touch each other in this screenshot I took, so it’s clear that they did make a mach cone here. I mean that the hybrid shockwave is omnidirectional, the cone itself is on the fists as you can see.

Good stuff. But that's hardly the same as punching Captain America's shield.

Hulk has also very impressive striking feats other than that, he was able to do this;

No Caption Provided

He sent Vibranium Ultron miles away with a single punch and Ultron is tall and weights a lot as you can see. Hulk punched him in the middle of Sokovia when the punch took place, so if Ultron landed near the side of sokovia then it would be close to 1 km since Sokovia was 2KM in diameter. After this, Hulk flight didn't work anymore and he was dragging himself into the Qujinet which was close to his side, so Hulk did send him over thousand of feet with a regular punch. This is more impressive than MOS Kryptonian sent each over distances given Ultron's size and weight.

Speed

If he can keep up with Superman, he's faster.

My point here is that you haven't quantified any speed feat that Nam-Ek has besides tagging Superman. I've shown that Hulk has very fast reactions and travel speed which is easily comparable to the one that Nam-Ek has shown.

That's good.

Can you actually confirm this? I don't see him being twice as large as Godzilla. Not even close.

Prime Surtur is confirmed to have been 800 meters tall at his shortest height (Source) And he seemed to be at least 1-2 kilometers from Thor and Valkyrie yet Hulk reached him insanely fast. So, his leaping ability is supersonic in term of speed.

No Caption Provided

Here is another good feat regardless this, Hulk was able to blitz chitauri aliens and jump over skycrapers at very fast speed.

Superman can jump much higher.

At the very minimum, he leaped a mile into the air, and several miles across. He hadn't yet flown so this is a leaping feat

Well, Nam-Ek is not an adapted Kryptonian and neither he is fast as Superman in travel speed, so i do not see why you're bringing up this feats. It's Nam-Ek vs Hulk not Hulk vs Supes.

This is more of strength feat. Also, confused how that shockwave didn't kill General Ross.

Reaction-wise this is impressive. Speed-wise, less so because it was merely his hands.

I will counter both of these claims here. First of all It's a speed feat since he generated the shockwave from his thunderclap, he had to move fast and generate the wind from the shockwave. Second, it's an impressive reaction feat and also prove how his AoE earthquakes and powerful thunderclap can be used in battles, he can use those two methods for tagging Nam-Ek and stopping his attacks like he did here or vs the Abomination.

I know for a fact that the seat was going at 15 metres a second, so that's impressive, but it was within his reach.

From what I can tell, he was within arm's reach, so that means it was not a raw speed feat, but still impressive reaction.

Well, it's a very impressive reaction speed feat for Hulk. I did show multiple articles regarding how fast the ejection seats are. It was definitely moving that fast, on screen and in real life. He had less than a second to perform the feat.

That being said:

Nam-Ek caught up with Superman after getting Faora slammed into him. I'd say he was moving about the same speeds. Superman clears at least 50 feet in a second and is caught by Nam-Ek an instant later.

Can you quantify how fast was Superman in that scene? Because i think i did show enough feats to prove that Hulk has the speed + reflexes + leaping to keep it up, whatever it's on ground or in an air battle with Nam-Ek. He is not slower or much slower to the point Hulk won't tag him and when Hulk will tag him, he will overwhelm Nam-Ek due to his ground n pounds and dynamic battle style.

Combat Skill

I should point out that A) Hulk relied more on his strength in battle even in Sakaar. And B) Thor didn't want to fight. Once he took Hulk seriously, the green guy couldn't get a single blow in until after his anger-power up.

Well, that's false since Hulk was able to tag Thor multiple times in the arena and react to his attacks so he can use his weapons in conjuction with his size here to take advantages in CQC. Nam-Ek will have problem to land hits on Hulk, plus as you've said Hulk has a powerful anger power up as i have shown so he can quickly turn the match into his advantage if Nam-Ek manages to do something. Thor is is more skilled than Nam-Ek, so this scaling and battle strategy fails here.

I was joking of course. Just found it funny how similar they were. Though, I wouldn't call Hulk a hero; he did kill those police officers during his rampage in Johannesburg. At 1:30

Well, this point has no relevance in skill or battle strategy so i don't get your point here. Hulk was also mindcontrolled by Wanda's brain control here and went on a rampage. He will be very angry in this fight but only aganist Nam-Ek. He won't attack anyone else or any human or officer.

This is true. All the same, I'm not sure if Hulk has the raw strength to survive

As i've shown he has the superior raw strenght and the superior striking strenght to break the mask and KO Nam-Ek.

Wild Card

Wrong. I said, Rondor HYBRID. Meaning he is still part Kryptonian.

We have never saw a Rondon "Hybrid" adapting to earth atmosphere plus, we don't know if he can do it.

I'm not sure you did. At any rate, I know that Hulk also has a weakness to sensory overload as shown when they unleashed the Stark Sonic Cannons on him. Zod was still conscious, but he wasn't in control. We don't know if he'd be defenceless.

What?? Hulk has no weakeness and sensory overload, he is a brick with no armor as a weakeness (like Nam-Ek has) plus we know that Zod had to go into the Kryptonian ship before fighting Clark again as i've shown. So, if the mask is broken Nam-Ek will be defenceless and Hulk will put him down quickly.

More importantly, Hulk is easily stunned at first.

I know Mjolnir is an extra ounce of pain, but this blow left him stunned for a few seconds.

He got up and got madder after that hit, thanks for showing a good durability feat for Hulk. Also, Mjolnir hits harder than Nam-Ek. A Mjolnir hit was able to shook the rainbow bridge like an earthquake in the first Thor movie. To estabilish consistency and Mjolnir striking power we can see another hit in The Avengers when he was trapped in a cage. As the script confirmed this hit shooked violently the entire helicarrier, which weights thousand of tons. Honestly, that's a good durability feat for Pre-Ragnarok Hulk and the Hulk i am repping is more durable and stronger than that version of Hulk.

Nam-Ek has that kind of power:

So you've shown a GIF where Nam-Ek slighty dazed Clark? I don't see feats on par with Mjolnir's best hits such as making a shockwave with Malekith, shaking the helicarrier and levelling a forest in The Avengers.

Also he stunned his opponent who withstood this:

Hulk was also sent over a large area with a kick or when he was hit by Thor with his hammer, so this feat doesn't prove that Nam-Ek hits harder than Hulk or than Mjolnir.

And then this:

Hulk's feats that you brought up is better, having something collapsed on you takes much more force to soak than getting sent into buildings.

Hulk was briefly incapacitated after this:

I'd argue that the Hulk will tire faster.

Thank you for posting this, this one of Hulk's best durability feat, a large building level feat. Hulk was rammed into a skycraper and tanked it collapsed on top of him, this is an insane physical showing for the Hulk and a far better durability feat than anything you brought for Nam-Ek. Regardless how impressive it is, i have shown how small was Hulk and how big the skycraper was, here is another screenshot for the comparison. So you can see that the building on the left seems to have 9-10 floors meanwhile the one on the right seems to be 4 or 5 times taller than that, Hulk went into a building as tall and large as the one on the right. This is insanely impressive since Hulk was bullrushed over 50 floors with high enough force to collapse everything above it, the final impact displaced dust all over the city block and all of the rubble was falling into him.

We can confirm that a 50 floors skyscraper weights approximately 250,000 tons but since this one was unfinished, I will say that it was the 1/5 or 1.5/5 the weight that it should’ve been and that would put still at around 50.000 to 70.000 tons of rubble falling into the Hulk. The most important thing is that Hulk shrinked and calmed down after getting off an entire skycraper to the face (basically) so this is if you bring up that Hulk was KOd by this attack, he wasn't. He went off screen due to (i hate to admit that) plot reasons and due to the fact that his physical stats are based on his anger, and given that he will be very angry in this fight he should've no problem in tanking all attacks and punches made by Nam-Ek.

He didn't need "two power-ups". Just one. Shedding his armour is not a power-up.

Well, he clearly needed two power-ups. Zod had no flight and could barely use HV when he was semi adapted, the same happened to Faora, as she didn't automatically adapt to earth atmosphere and gain flight and heat vision. Basically, there is no way that Hulk will allow Nam-Ek to adapt two times in a single fight to earth's atmosphere, as i have shown Zod needed time and to get back into his Kryptonian ship for oxygen. So when the mask will be broken, Nam-Ek will be helpless during this fight. I have shown that Zod absorbed more energy when he didn't have the armor, so we can't scale Nam-Ek's feats to a fully adapted Zod feats as confirmed by the VFX, Nam-Ek is weaker.

I'm not sure if anything actually puts the Hulk over Nam-Ek. Hulk's base strength is close but he has no lifting feats that directly surpass Nam-Ek; his best throwing feat is a large rock while Nam-Ek through a locomotive several blocks. In regards to Thor's feat, it's not consistent with other feats and that was not a solo feat either. Nam-Ek's striking power seems to be the same. He and Superman never clashed directly but their punches generates mach cones on their own. Speed is a solid edge for Nam-Ek, and the only real edge that cannot be debated. Not enough to win, but enough to tip the scales.

The issue is the Hulk's strength increasing with rage. With that extra adrenaline, he can hammer Nam-Ek into the ground and eventually win.

Nam-Ek can still win if he ends the fight quickly.

He won't be able to end up the fight quickly since Hulk is more durable and hits harder, he can take a lot of punishment from Nam-Ek without much harm meanwhile the same can't be said for the Kryptonian. Hulk has replicated the mach cone feats and is easily comparable in term of speed, i've shown lifting feats above the train throw such as The Avengers HQ and scaling off Thor, who moved small moon sized rings in Nidavellir and i proved that it's consistent and it's a legit on screen feat.

Conclusion

Honestly, Hulk has all the cards to win this battle between him and Nam-Ek. He holds tons of advantages and he has a more versatile and dynamic fighting style as he will have better stamina during the fight. His durability is high enough to withstand everything that Nam-Ek can throw at him and adding to the mix his rage amp and healing factor, he can turn the match into his favour almost every time. I just want to say that Nam-Ek has a weakeness that Hulk doesn't have in this fight: the mask. Faora's mask was broken by a missile and a punch from Superman and Zod's mask was broken after the first 3-4 hits from Superman, as I’ve shown after punching the energy part of the mask. I've shown that Hulk has comparable of superior striking power than MOS Kryptonians so he will be able to tax Nam-Ek's durability and break out the mask in a few hits, this is a win condition that Hulk has in his bag.