CaV: MCU Gamora (PSI-BITE234) vs Prince Nuada (KingAntagonist)

Avatar image for deactivated-608557dfde16e
deactivated-608557dfde16e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

MCU Gamora represented by @psi-bite234

No Caption Provided

Prince Nuada represented by @kingantagonist

Battle Rules & Conditions:

• In character & determined to win
  • Standar gear for each . Prince Nuada have his weapons and Gamora have her swords
  • No prep & knowledge
  • All characters are in peak mental and physical condition.
  • Win by death.
  • Start 20 f apart facing each other
  • Take place where Helboy & Nuada fought for the Golden Army control

For the Voters

• This is a CaV, only @psi-bite234 and I are allowed to debate, you can give your opinion about the CaV once it's finished.

• If you want to vote at the end of the debate, say "T4V" if you want to be tag after every post say "TAEP"

• While voting, do not vote with your opinion on the battle as a basis for the vote, but vote for who you think convinced you of their stance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool Taep, good luck :-)

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

TAEP

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd9371ae7062
deactivated-5fd9371ae7062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V and TAEP

i'm excited to see king in action!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prince Nuada of the Bethmoora clan

No Caption Provided

Bio

Prince Nuada was the only son and heir of King Baelor , King of the magical races and leader of the Elven Clan Bethmoora. Nuada along with his twin sister (Princess Nuala) was born thousands of years ago in a era where Magicals Beings under King Baelor rule and humans lived in harmony together .

Unfortunately , one day the humans waged war against the magical beings for the control of the earth, despite neither side being victorious the war destroyed King Baelor people as more and more where dying in the battlefied against the humans armies. Prince Nuada fought alongside his father in the battles during the war where he gaigned many scars.

One day a renowned Goblin blacksmith offered to build the King an army of 70 times 70 soldiers, ( 4,900 soldier), all made from clockwork and all wound up. Prince Nuada begged his father to accept, and King Baelor did .

The army was a beautiful feat of goblin engineering, beautiful yet deadly, deadly for the humans, women childrens & old people unable to fight included.

King Baelor full of doubts and regrets in front of this one sided and total slaughter made a pact with the humans. He divided the Crown of Bethmora (who allow to control the Golden Army) in three pieces. Two for himself and one for the humans. In exchange Humans would keep the cities & lands , while the Magical Beings would keep the forests.

But Prince Nuada did not trust the evils humans promess and he exiled himself , swearing to return when his people would need him most.

Prince Nuada Battle theme

Loading Video...

Superior agility skills

One of the main advantage for Prince Nuada in this battle is without a doubt his superior agility combined with his excellent dexterity, which he proved to know how to use very efficiently in battle. In top of that he did that against an opponent pretty versatile and very agile himself, Hellboy.

Hellboy showed great agility feats, he managed to jump a massive distance rooftop to rooftop, it should he noted that Hellboy was pretty upset and did drink various beers before doing that

He jump just after an even greater distance (even if the jump was not as perfect as the first one due to being drunk)

In Hellboy 2 he also managed to some pretty dangerous climbing while keeping himself warned about his opponent attacks during his battle with the Forest God and all of that carrying and protecting a baby.

I can even introduce more feats of Hellboy if those one are not convincing enough for you. The point is, Hellboy is very agile and have impressive dexterity skills himself (as I would more elaborate later in the CaV)

Despite his great agility skills he was clearly outclassed by Nuada own agility as he was unable to stop him from jumping around and above him, he was also unable to catch him during his jumping moves, and this last point is very important, but I would go back later on this one.

Now unless you show me some feats who prove otherwise I don't think there is any reason to think that Gamora can do better than Hellboy and efficiently counter Nuada agility skills. I admit Gamora have some good feats on her own in that era such as when she kicked those guards ass with her agility and skills. Or when she jumped to attack the Monster in Guardian of Galaxy 2 , But she dind't do anything really who would put her on Nuada lvl , most likely Nuada would manage to evade her and pressure her with his moves.

I mean as I said what she did in the prison escape scene was REALLY impressive but I don't have in mind any of her feats who would allow her to match Nuada agility, better than what Hellboy did, or even as "good" as Hellboy did.

Combat Speed & Deadly precision

I also do think Nuada have a superior combat speed , while Prince Nuada doens't have a lot of feats, the few feats he does posses should be enough to prove how he at very least can compare with Gamora in the combat speed era to much likely outclass her. Now of couse you will bring up this feat from Gamora, where she dodge a blast from a Gun.

No Caption Provided

I admit this a very very impressive feat. But nothing who would allow her to outclass Prince Nuada in speed, Prince Nuada was able to outflank, jump around/above and pressure Hellboy during their fight. This is the very same Hellboy who was able to keep up and even catch Karl Ruprect Kroenen blades and restrain him with one hand

This is the very same Karl who deflected and redirected back at his opponents every bullets shoot at him coming from two shooters with his two blades.

Not only does Nuada have some insane fighting speed but he does posses a perfect combat precision. As he does proved during his training session in the begining of Hellboy 2 when he manage to slice perfectly in half a waterdrop

By the way this is also a very very impressive speed & reflexes feat , considering when the waterdrop was falling mid-air Nuada was turning his back from the said waterdrop and dind't noticed it yet , and he managed to turn himself and slice it perfectly directly , meaning he was able to ajust his own move to succeed in doing the said perfect slice.

Those insane reflexes and fighting precision should allow Nuada to tag and aim for Gamora vital points and weaks era much more that she could do in turn, and give him quite a considerable advantage during this fight.

Summary

Well I think this should be enough to introduce some of the majors points in Nuada favor in this fight. Depending on you counter I will bring the rest of his feats and abilities and try to prove how with everyting together he can beat the daughter of The Mad Titan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the_red_viper  Moderator

Not complaining but what's with all the Hellboy/Nuada love lately?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Well tbh I have the feeling the Hellboy movie verse lack CaV. So far the only finished one I saw was your CaV with Hellboy and Cap. (It was a pretty good one tbh)

I don't know about you but I feel like many characters from Hellboy (Nuada, Hellboy, Mr Wink , Kroenen and so on) deserve to be used more often, or to be clear to be used at all lol.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_red_viper  Moderator

@kingantagonist: Lol, yeah. I started a Nuada vs Okoye CaV some time ago but it never really got too far.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: @kingantagonist: oh cool you got link to those CAV threads? I would like to read them :-)

Yes indeed, Hellboy-verse got some pretty cool characters (I enjoyed both films, even the newer one, as cheesy and silly as it was, the characters are still capable of interesting CAVs). As fun as it is with MCU/DCEU battles, it's nice to venture into the more obscure and less appreciated characters.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psi-bite234: cool looking forward to read it :-)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Cybernetic enhancements.

No Caption Provided

Gamora has a built-in cybernetic skelton that allows her to perform outstanding physical feats :

• Here she lifts a M-ship's cannon (The size of a small car) and completely balances it on her shoulder, perfectly aims at Nebula (Also completely ingoring the massive recoil
  • Gamora is also capable of holding onto Drax and the ship while it's going through a re-entry
  • Tanks a close range explosion
  • Fights through Neblua's electric discharge
No Caption Provided
  • Thanks to her healing factor, she's capable of surviving in space longer then a regular alien
  • Dodges a close range blaster shot
  • Out runs a space ship and dodges multiple gunfire

Training and fighting skills

As a former Child of Thanos, Gamora was trained and turned into a killer by the Mad Titan, who is described as being unbeatable in combat:

Very difficult character, he is a genetic mutation born on a planet called Titan, and he is a world conqueror, he’s like the Genghis Khan of the universe, he’s an incredibly well trained fighter, he’s unbeatable in combat, he’s got nearly invincible skin that’s part of his genetic mutation, he’s incredibly strong, he’s stronger than the Hulk, genius level intelligence, very difficult villain to beat and it’s gonna cost the heroes a lot to try and beat him.”

Source: Interview Joe Russo & Anthony Russo AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Joe Russo - “They’re very important, they’re an extension of Thanos, they are the Children of Thanos, he is like Genghis Khan, he’s a conqueror of worlds and he’s been doing it for millennium, and as he goes from planet to planet destroying just half the planet, half the life on the planet, he then collects orphans and turns them into killers.”

Anthony Russo - “Like Gamora and Nebula”.

Source: 'Avengers: Infinity War': The Russo Brothers address the importance of the Black Order in the movie

Thanos would repeatedly pit Gamora against Nebula in training when they were younger and Gamora would always win and every time Nebula lost, Thanoes would replace a flesh and bone piece of her with machinery. As you can see from the two of them, Gamora didn't lose:

(Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Prelude #01, 2014) Gamora has been training under Thanos for years and did so alongside her adopted sister, Nebula. The two of them trained for years to be Thanos' servant in what Nebula recalled as "grueling" and "punishing", and from the flashback we see Gamora and Nebula balancing on one leg on a thin rock spire, using swords in sparring matches and swinging and climbing up ropes over what appears to be creatures willing to eat them if they would fall

No Caption Provided

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Prelude #01, 2014) On one of their training missions, Gamora and Nebula were tasked with finding and retrieving a data ingot on an arboreal world of trees that reached all the way up to the sky. Gamora engages Nebula in knife combat, showing she has been trained to use a knife as well as a sword, and although she is knocked off-balance and is left hanging on a ledge, she tricks Nebula into helping her and pulls her off the ledge, forcing her to fall to the ground:

All of this training made her the fiercest woman in the Galaxy

Then I found you. And at my side, you became the fiercest woman in the galaxy." -- Thanos

• Here Gamora brutally and swiftly takes down a group of sakaaranes soliders (These soldiers part of the Ronan's Elite army)
  • Here she disarms and knocks out multiple fodder before Drax could even react
  • During the Guardians escape form the kylin Gamora was capable of stomping a group of Nova Corp security guards without breaking a sweat
  • She's also considered peerless in swordplay its impressive considering that this statement places her above the likes of Valkyrie/Killmonger and Hawkeye(all of them have respected feats so theoritically applicable to Gamora)
No Caption Provided

Gamora outmatches Nebula in swordplay despite Nebula wielding two, and performs an acrobatic kick where she ducks her head, sends her leg flying vertically over her to kick Nebula on the forehead (The same Neblua has landed repeatedly blows on before he could react)

Godslayer.

No Caption Provided

The Godslayer is capable of cutting through even the most durable of metals and uses a unique energy core located in the hilt to lower the weight of the blade, making it easier for the wielder to handle

It's was stated that it is capable of killing an Asgardians which is quite durable (Which is somehow knife proof)

• During the battle on the sovereign planet Gamora was capable of killing the abilisk by cutting down pre-existing cut (The abilisk skin was durable enough to tank multiple blasts and stabs form Star-lord, Rocket raccoon and Drax)
  • When the Guardians first met Gamora was forced to face off against Groot, She was capable of cutting of Groot's arms (Which was later showed to be completely bulletproof )

Counters

Now unless you show me some feats who prove otherwise I don't think there is any reason to think that Gamora can do better than Hellboy and efficiently counter Nuada agility skills. I admit Gamora have some good feats on her own in that era such as when she kicked those guards ass with her agility and skills. Or when she jumped to attack the Monster in Guardian of Galaxy 2 , But she dind't do anything really who would put her on Nuada lvl , most likely Nuada would manage to evade her and pressure her with his moves.

Jumps a considerable distance. Gamora has the speed to evade Nauda long enough to land a killing blow or disarm him of his weapon

I admit this a very very impressive feat. But nothing who would allow her to outclass Prince Nuada in speed, Prince Nuada was able to outflank, jump around/above and pressure Hellboy during their fight. This is the very same Hellboy who was able to keep up and even catch Karl Ruprect Kroenen blades and restrain him with one hand

Great but it's mostly scaling Gamora should be able to replicate that considering she fought someone that can straight up blizt Thanos (Someone who could react to lasers at close range)

Loading Video...

1.54-2.04

Conclusion

Gamora should be move skilled her standing towards the rest of the MCU and has the stats to keep up. While I do think nuada has the range advantage. Gamora should overcome it via superior strength and skill. All that done Gamora should take this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psi-bite234: cool good counter :-)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: @kingantagonist: oh cool you got link to those CAV threads? I would like to read them :-)

Yes indeed, Hellboy-verse got some pretty cool characters (I enjoyed both films, even the newer one, as cheesy and silly as it was, the characters are still capable of interesting CAVs). As fun as it is with MCU/DCEU battles, it's nice to venture into the more obscure and less appreciated characters.

There you go:

Hellboy vs Captain America

Nuada vs Okoye

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: ah nice! It was a good read. :-)

Hellboy vs Cap was close, you both debated very well but you would have got my vote due to the excellent demonstration of Hellboy's offence capability to bypass the shield and deal heavier damage.

Pity the second CAV never finished though, would be interesting to see how Okoye would counter as the underdog.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 the_red_viper  Moderator

@limitless82: Thanks you! But, let's not derail their thread any further :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psi-bite234 Sorry for the wait, I was pretty busy. I'm gonna stat working on my post, he should come up later that day or tommorow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Counters to counters

Jumps a considerable distance.

Wait, what ? How does the fact she is capable of jumping a considerable distance help your case ? Dind't you read the feats I posted in my opening ? I proved Hellboy even when he is drunk was able of jumping a massive distance, distance who seems even larger than the one Gamora jumped

Still, despite his great agility feats Hellboy was clearly outclassed by Prince Nuada combo of agility & dexterity, Hellboy was arguably a bit more skilled than Nuada with pure weapons/close combat fighting style, but Nuada managed to pressure him and even take the upper hand with his agility skills & dexterity

In fact even when Hellboy managed to pressure Nuada in close combat the Prince managed to keep up and get away from Hellboy pressure with his agility & desterity without being taged by Hellboy blows

In this gif you can clearly see Nuada being pressured and pushed back by Hellboy fighting skills he even get disarmed by him, but even then despite Hellboy having briefly the upper hand he was unable to get a clean strike on Nuada, simply because Prince Nuada reflexes, agility, dexterity all together allowed him to dodge and react from every single blows, Nuada prove how skilled he is in the agility era in the end of the gif you can see Nuada using some kind of a insane acrobacy to dodge Hellboy strike who was aiming Nuada head.

In this gif who happened after the one when Hellboy briefly dismarmed him, Hellboy tried to pressure Nuada in the similar way he did earlier, but this time Nuada created a safety distance with a very impressive serie of flips which where so quick and well done that Hellboy despite his own great agility and reflexes moves (as shown against Karl) was unable to stop Nuada or catch him during his serie of flips, in fact he was even unable to keep up with the serie of flips , you can clearly see Nuada was clearly outclassing him in the agility skills era and managed to easily get away from him.

As I proved above Hellboy when he is drunk have agility feats equals if not superior in comparison with those of Gamora.

In other words there is no reason to think Gamora could pressure or restrain Nuada agility better than Hellboy did, and as you can see as a matter of fact Hellboy dind't really countered or restrained anything, in fact it was the opposite, he was overwhelmed by Nuada agility and dexterity, he only fared so well because Hellboy was insanely skilled in close combat and Gamora ins't as skilled as Hellboy is, but I wiil go back on that point later.

Nuada doens't only proved himself to be able to use his acrobatic and other agility skills effectively as a defensive/evading fighting style. In fact he also proved himself to be able of using those skills in a dangerous offensive fighting style.

Here you can see Nuada effectively dodging Hellboy sword strike by jumping and fliping above him , and then he managed to go behind him and flip again to attack him before Hellboy completely turn himself to defend from the attack (though he did make it in time)

Which means Nuada would have no issues on pressuring and even taging the less agile Gamora with those kind of moves, which means another big advantage for him.

Later during the fight Hellboy managed to restrain Nuada by grabing his spear close to him and de facto destroying Nuada reach advantage, then Hellboy tried to use this clean shot with a sword strike, but even then Nuada managed to dodge it and take the upper hand while using some acrobacy move to get on top of Hellboy (using his restrained spear as a support) and then kicking him in the face before Hellboy could react.

In summary Nuada can beat Gamora in every scenario, if she try to pressure him he can get away and flank her/evade her or even jump above her to attack her from behind like he did with Hellboy, not to mention he don't even need to focus on that because he can push her back and overwhelm her defense with the reach advantage, which basicaly give him one of the majors advantages he have in this fight and much better chances to tag her than she can tag him in turn.

This is what it looks like to fight a spearman when you are using a sword ( 3:12 to 11:50)

Loading Video...

As you can while the guys using swords win sometimes the fights, most of the time they get beaten quickly and without much troubles by those using spears. (10 victory for swords and 24 for spears it speak for itself honestly) Also you should keep in mind that even if all those guys are used in training with wooden weapons and sparring with them , most of them are much more experienced with the swords (as it is said in the video) while the guys using spears for the most part are more or less amateurs in comparison .

Not to mention some of those guys starting from around 7:10 are using the small gladius shield (don't sure if this is the correct name though) wich give them an advantage in defense and protection when they are closing distance, and even then as you can the spearman still have the upper hand.

As you can see even when the spearman is clearly less skilled than the swordsman in most of the outcome he will have the upper hand and will win , and as you can see the beast way to beat a spearman with a sword would be by defending yourself against the first attacks, then breaking the distance (very hard to do) and then grabing the spear and restraining it while trying to land a successful blow in the opponent body (very VERY hard to do) and even then as you can see the Spearman can still defend himself decently.

As you can see even when the swordsman manage to break the distance and grab the spear landing a successful blow is not a easy task at all. He have to be quick and accurate enough to kill the spearman while restraining him, and as the video prove even then the spearman can still parry and somehaw defend himself due to the superior weapon.

Furthermore as I proved above with Prince Nuada feats, if Gamora manage to break Nuada reach like this guy in white did (which would not happen but for the sake of the argument let say it does) Nuada can still defend himself like the guy did, but in fact he would just overwhelm Gamora with his agility/dexterity skills and land a kick/acrobatic attack on her like he did with the more skilled Hellboy.

Gamora has the speed to evade Nauda long enough to land a killing blow or disarm him of his weapon

No she doens't, I will prove it right now.

But before let me debunk this feat

• Out runs a space ship and dodges multiple gunfire

No she did not outrun or dodge the gunfire from the ship, you can clearly see that those gunfire for many of them where actually hiting the ground right in front of her, which mean they where clearly much faster. The only reason why she dind't die there it's because Nebula was having a mental breakdown and was aiming very very very badly .

Great but it's mostly scaling Gamora should be able to replicate that considering she fought someone that can straight up blizt Thanos (Someone who could react to lasers at close range)

Ok well, there is a lot wrong with this argument. First of all as a matter of fact Nebula dind't blitzed anything, let's look at the context of the fight shall we ? Thanos was fighting Iron Man, Strange, Spidey and the Guardians while seriously hodling back and messing around with all of them.

Remember, Thanos wanted to know where the Stone was, he was basically beating them until they told him what he wanted to know, this is further proved by the fact Thanos was fighting them with the Infinity Gauntlet and he proved earlier in the movie that he can do things such as completely transformorming/make illusion of the reallity with the gauntlet

And when he was fighting them he was not using the gauntlet seriously at all, let alone with killing or even injuring intentions. I mean you can just watch how he was holding back with Iron Man and still kicking badly his ass, this was not even close to be close, all Iron Man managed to do while fighting with a whole team with him was making Thanos loss a drop of blood, lol. (including Strange who in fact the one who fared the best against Thanos)

Still, you want to argue that NEBULA who is the weakest member of the team baring Mantis was able to legit straight up blitz the Mad Titan ?(I mean you can argue about how she would far against Drax but that it lol)

Furthermore going by Thanos character it's pretty obvious that he was playing with Nebula emotions, this is the only reason why she managed to land those two strikes on him, this is totally in Thanos character to do that with his childrends, he did the same thing earlier in the movie with Gamora when he faked his death with the gauntlet by making her believe she actually managed to kill him .

If you still believe Nebula managed to legit blitz Thanos, what about the fact Thanos in Endgame without the gauntlet or any stones overwhelmed and was winning the fight against Fat Thor, Iron Man and Capitain America at the same time ? As a matter of fact he managed to remain untaged and countered every attacks and combo from the team, including Iron man blasts ? Thanos combat speed and reactions where clearly enough to counter and overwhelm all the three heroes at once without being taged by them, yes he does get taged during the fight but only by Captain America surprise acrobatic double kick (2:58) prior to this moment Thanos remained untaged and outfought all of them, anyway Cap taged Thanos when Thanos was focusing on Iron Man , Still he was only taged at that moment because he though Cap was already K.O and was not paying more attention on him .

In other words by feats Thanos is fully capable of fighting at the same time 3 characters who are all above Nebula in fighting speed or speed feats.

In fact Thanos proved that Nebula was never even a nuisance for him, as soon as he got bored he blitz bitch slaped her

In other words you can't use Nebula brief clash with Thanos as scalling feat for Gamora, because this brief encounter ins't a feat at all for Nebula considering the context.

Why Gamora durability won't help her and let alone save her

It's true, Gamora showed some great durability feats, but I definitly think those would be useless in this fight, why you may ask ? Well, quite simple. Hellboy have better durability feats than Gamora, and Nuada was able of hurting Hellboy with his strking strength just fine : Kicked him in the face hard enough to knock him briefly on the ground and even make him bleed due to the power of the impact

More importantly Nuada spear was able of piercing and in turn cutting Hellboy skin just fine (which is a magic spear by the way, but I will go back on that point later)

Which means he would have no trouble at all on killing Gamora who have less durability than Hellboy, anyway let's prove how Hellboy is more durable than Gamora with a comparison feats vs feats.

Well , she dind't tank the explosion at main power, you can clearly see that her and Nebula managed to get away from the reach of the main explosion, in fact they where hited by the explosion pressure not the main explosion itself. Well yes they where blasted away by the impact but they dind't tank the explosion at full power , but still a very good feat.

Unfortunately for Gamora, Hellboy have also a feat where he is blasted from an explosion but who is much superior than the one from Gamora : Hellboy was blasted from a window by a full powered explosion and he survived from a massive fall (likely between 60-80 meters ) right into the top of a police car , keep in mind that he just dind't fall from the window he was BLASTED BY THE FULL PRESSURE OF A MASSIVE EXPLOSION

But wait there more ! Hellboy dind't just survive this in fact he recovered almost right after (10-12 sec after the impact) and managed to get up aim and kill with one bullet those two small creatures before they can reach the humans. Hellboy fully recovered without any injuries or bone brokens or anything.

Gamora was clearly overpowered and even briefly crushed by the discharge pressure, you can clearly see Gamora being forced to bend and Gamora screaming in pain, yes in the end she manage to defend efficiently herself but at first she was very clearly overwhelm and if she tanked this discharge even for 10 sec more she would have arguably passed out.

Anyway, while this feat is still pretty impressive Hellboy have also a tanking discharge feat who is much superior. He managed to take the full electric power from the train tracks and by this fact redirecting it against the Hound Demon Sammael who was above him. You can see that the discharge was powerful enough to severely destroy various part of Sammael body and completely burn him.

While Hellboy body did reacted from the discharge power he was FAR from horribly suffering from it as Gamora was, not to mention that the discharge Hellboy sustained was by all means superior than the one Gamora "tanked" as this discharge killed the Demon Hound Sammael who can tank various punchs from Hellboy and fall for like 50 meters right into a Subway station and then continue fighting right after.

The fact alone that Sammael managed to take various punchs from Hellboy right hand is a insane durability feats as I will establish later, in turn this further prove how strong the discharge was and how much more durable is Hellboy in comparison with Gamora.

In summary and my conclusion about durability :

• Nuada have the striking strength to K.O Gamora with a single kick , considering he did briefly send Hellboy to the ground and make him bleed with a kick, and I proved Hellboy durability>>>Gamora durability
  • Nuada weapon is powerful enough to kill Gamora without her durability helping her at all, I mean again Hellboy durability>Gamora durability
  • Now you want maybe to bring up this Thanks to her healing factor, she's capable of surviving in space longer then a regular alien Well her healing factor is good and all but unless I am missing something this is not instant healing and even if it is (it ins't) that ins't going to save her from a spear in the brain or in the hearth, not to mention Nuada spear being magic have a pretty dangerous which I would adress later.

Nuada strength vs Gamora strength, which one is stronger ?

Now of course you may want to argue that Gamora have still superior raw strength and striking power right ? Well this ins't true either going by feats and scalling with Hellboy Prince Nuada should have a strength superior than Gamora.

First let's talk about Hellboy Hand Doom I won't talk about the magical (demonic) power of the Hand because their is no point talking about it in this CaV. I will talk about the striking and strength power of this hand and why it is important in our debate.

In this gif you can see Hellboy superman-punch this massive Magical Being up in the airs to a great distance. Which is extremely impressive given how massive the creature is and how easily Hellboy did it, not to mention you can clearly see that he dind't even was serious when he punched him and let alone with killing intent.

In this gif you can see Hellboy destroying pretty easily this concrete/brick wall with a few punchs

And now probably his best striking strength/pure strength , he managed to punch this speeding car in a fully controled way, he punched the car hard enough for make it flip several feet above him but he holded himself back enough in a way he can't destroy the car or kill the humans inside. Even better ! He control his massive strenght so perfectly that he managed to make the car land on the ground in a safe position (and in that way he don't injured the humans inside) You can watch the whole scene here:

Loading Video...

Now you have an idea on how f*** strong is Hellboy right hand punchs even when he is holding back, you may ask how that help Prince Nuada case in this CaV ? Well , easy : Prince Nuada was able of parrying a direct Right Hand punch from Hellboy without being pressured, he was strong enough to counter the punch power without being pushed back or overpowered by it

This means Nuada would have no troubles at all on keeping up against Gamora striking power, as a matter of fact considering he managed to fought blows to blows without being overpowered by Hellboy, Prince Nuada should be able to overwhelm Gamora with superior striking strength.

Now when it is about raw physical strength Prince Nuada is no joke either, going by feats he should be pretty superior to her, I mean it is MAYBE arguable going by Gamora ship-Drax feat, but even then I think Nuada have the feats to compete and beat her in strength : He was able of matching strength in a contest with Hellboy and he briefly overpowered him before being overpowered in turn

Some Hellboy raw strength :

Bull rushes Mr Wink a Cave Troll incredibly strong +bigger in size than him and destroy various pillar in the process

You can see how strong is Mr Wink when he punched Hellboy in the airs like if he was some small toy and even kinda injured him , in fact Mr Wink punch was so strong that it destroyed a part of some stone Market structure

Hellboy was also able of easily lift and thrown in the air at great distance this full grown man and then make him slide all over the rest brige (which was what ? 50 feet maybe ?)

Well , you get it Hellboy is extremely strong in both striking and pure strength, in turn so do is Nuada . There is no reason to think Nuada can't handle Gamora or even overwhelm her with superior strength.

Fighting skills , training & experience

I do agree about Gamora being very skilled and having an impressive background going by the feats and statements you showed about her , stilll Nuada should be comparable to her or arguably superior in pure weapon skills.

Feats

• Here Gamora brutally and swiftly takes down a group of sakaaranes soliders (These soldiers part of the Ronan's Elite army)

Good feat, but as you can see in the gif she only fought 3 soldiers at the same time. In the other hand Nuada was fighting a dozen of ROYAL GUARDS OF THE ELVISH KING (who is also the King of all magical beings ON EARTH) at the same time.

Various thing should be noted about this fight :

First of all Nuada started the fight completely unarmed and he was forced to fight with weapons he is not familiar with it .(yes he does have a sword as a secondary weapon, but he don't use it at all, and the sword is different from the blades he used in this fight) Despite being unarmed he managed to dodge the first attack and directly stomp a guard who was in the opposite direction before the said guard could react

Once he stomped the guard with his H2H skills only he started using the weapons he have taken and outfought all of them (although Mr Wink helped him by killing two guards, but it should noted those guarss where not fighting Nuada yet they where rushing to attack him but were not able to do so)

Now as I said those guards are the elite of all magical beings warriors, considering they have being chosen among everyone one else to guard the King. It shoul also be noted that every (or at least every "intelligent" ) magical being can live for like six thousands years or even much more without troubles.

Loading Video...

At the very begining of the video (09:00) It was explained that King Baelor rule started at the "Dawn of time" before any recorded history and the war between Humans and Magic beings was also during that period , so you can say the Magical beings from that period who are still alive in our period are at the very least something between 3000-6000 years old. In fact some characters who are not Elfs are born during that period and were still alive during Hellboy 2 movie , which took place in 2008, for example the Goblin who builded and created the Golden army was obviously alive during the Magical beings-Humans war period (you can see him at 1:08 of the video) and yet he was still alive and was not an old senile in our period

You can check it out it is really him: (he even said it himself in the movie) https://hellboy.fandom.com/wiki/Goblin_(Bethmoran)

In other words the Royal Guard are more than likely thousands of years experienced warriors so they should all be much superior than Rohan fodder either way. And even without this fact, Nuada feat is still more impressive considering how much elite fodder he fought and how he was fighting them without standar gear.

This is a very impressive feat, but either way you can clearly see that Drax was not expecting her to do that , + he was not in fighting spirit and he don't even wanted to fight her on the first place.

• During the Guardians escape form the kylin Gamora was capable of stomping a group of Nova Corp security guards without breaking a sweat

Well hardly impressive, I mean none of those guys are on Royal Guards of the King of all Magical beings lvl , far from it, very far, VERY very far, so far that it ins't even funny to make any kind of comparison . They are probably just random fodder lvl in H2H skills , nothing suggest they are better than that. Also as you can clearly see in your gif Gamora fought them ONE BY ONE the best she did was fighting 2 guards at the me time (with only one of them having a proper H2H weapon lol) this feat ins't going to help her in any way.

• She's also considered peerless in swordplay its impressive considering that this statement places her above the likes of Valkyrie/Killmonger and Hawkeye(all of them have respected feats so theoritically applicable to Gamora)

I don't understand ? How this statement place her above Valkyrie Erik and Hawkeye ? Anyway even if this is true being better with a sword/blade is one thing being the better fighter is another, you can be more skilled at swordsmanship than your opponent but still lose because he is the best fighter in general. Anyway feats>statement , if Killmonger have better feats than Gamora but Gamora "by statement" is superior, Killmonger should still be considered superior (I am not saying he is this is just an example)

Gamora outmatches Nebula in swordplay despite Nebula wielding two, and performs an acrobatic kick where she ducks her head, sends her leg flying vertically over her to kick Nebula on the forehead (The same Neblua has landed repeatedly blows on before he could react)

Yeah cool, I proved Nuada can do much better against a much better opponent (Hellboy)

(Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Prelude #01, 2014) Gamora has been training under Thanos for years and did so alongside her adopted sister, Nebula. The two of them trained for years to be Thanos' servant in what Nebula recalled as "grueling" and "punishing", and from the flashback we see Gamora and Nebula balancing on one leg on a thin rock spire, using swords in sparring matches and swinging and climbing up ropes over what appears to be creatures willing to eat them if they would fall

Yes she trained very hard true, but Nuada being the Prince and heir of all Magical beings and considering he lived for like thousands of years was obviously under a pretty hard and dangerous training as well before he became the accomplished and unique warrior who fought during the war against mankind . He was expected to be a great ruler for all magical people which include being a great warrior, and this was in a society where veterans can have thousands of years of experience . I mean you can see in the begining of Hellboy 2 that even as a grown warrior with a full reputation among the Magical races he continue to train himself .

Loading Video...

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Prelude #01, 2014) On one of their training missions, Gamora and Nebula were tasked with finding and retrieving a data ingot on an arboreal world of trees that reached all the way up to the sky. Gamora engages Nebula in knife combat, showing she has been trained to use a knife as well as a sword, and although she is knocked off-balance and is left hanging on a ledge, she tricks Nebula into helping her and pulls her off the ledge, forcing her to fall to the ground:

Ok ? I mean we already know right from the first time Nebula was introduced that Gamora always won their fights and challenges and also that Gamora was always more rutless than her sister. How is this fact going to help her against Nuada ?

I think I proved Nuada being more skilled and as well trained as Gamora was. Experience is a bit more hard to judge considering we don't know if Nuada fought in other wars than the great war between humankind and the magic kind , and we don't know how long that war lasted either, we only do know the war was extremely violent for both side and neither side was gaining the upper hand until King Baelor used the Golden Army.

I mean despite the enormous gaps in age between Gamora and Nuada it is still possible that she have been in more fighting then him, but other way around is also a big possibilty. So I think we sipmly can't tell.

What we can do tell for sure, it is the fact Nuada is more skilled and more talneted than Gamora going by feats and showing.

Combat Speed & Deadly precision

Well you din't countered anything about that. Going by his slicing a water drop feat Nuada should be able to aim for Gamora vital points and opening constantly during the fight, and given how fast you need to be to turn yourself to cut perfectly in half a waterdrop mid air (who was in a blind point your back) I think it is pretty sure that Gamora would get one shot by Nuada as soon as he find an opening (which would be pretty quickly given Nuada superiority in all major era) If Nuada can cut perfectly a waterdrop who was falling behind is back in half when he was turning himself he can surely tag Gamora on her vital points and weak era before she can do anything.

Nuada Spear vs Gamora swords

While Gamora does have weapon of some insane great quality (capable of killing Asgardians as you said) Nuada have also weapons super powerful. I proved this when he was able of easily piercing Hellboy skin with his spear, and I proved how durable Hellboy was. There is no reason to think Gamora swords can break Nuada magical Spear.

Nuada spear is able of changing her size at will , which allow Nuada to confuse his opponents and change his fighting style when he want to do so , this is another big factor for the Prince here.

He managed to use this advantage during the fight with Hellboy where he surprised him when he used this ability.

Another factor in Nuada favor: He just need to touch Gamora once with a direct attack to incap her or more likely kill her.

As you can see in the gif, the blade of Nuada spear can break herself once she is in contact with the skin of the opponent. And then the tip stay in the opponent body, and if you try to take it off, the tip go deaper in the body.

And the most obvious and main advantage Nuada have with his spear is of course the reach and weapon advantage which I already established , with this Nuada being a spearman with superior fighting skills and superior combat speed and not to mention superior precison he can pretty much one shot her like this:

Conclusion

Nuada is much more agile and know how to use his agility skills in combat, and in fact he have some extreme dexterity (much above Gamora) he is also faster with a superior combat speed and he is more skilled, not to mention he does have some extreme combat precision much superior than anything Gamora ever beaten and he also does have a strength superior than Gamora and can knock her down with a single kick. Add to that the superior weapon factor (Spear>Swod as I proved) and Gamora is pretty much suiciding herself by accepting this challenge. She stand no chance at all .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingantagonist: nice post and welcome back. Hope whatever trouble it was, it is resolved and your life back on track 😊👍