• Takes place in an office.
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#4 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Smh Subline. More CaVs

#5 Posted by The_Gaurdian (574 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: The suits in the OP look clean AF. Ready whenever you are 😀

#6 Edited by Subline (7024 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_gaurdian: Yeah, just give me some time. I'm in quite a few CaVs right now. I'll try to get it done as soon as possible though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#7 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

T4v at the end not every post. I’ll try to keep an open mind regarding this debate.

#8 Posted by rem (2540 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag

#9 Posted by ANTHP2000 (25864 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag meh

#10 Posted by nfactor1995 (12831 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V only at end

#11 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4473 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V.

#12 Posted by jayc1324 (26421 posts) - - Show Bio

t4v

Avatar image for celestialknight
#13 Posted by CelestialKnight (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#14 Posted by The_Gaurdian (574 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: No worries, take your time! I should probably be focusing on school now that the semester is getting more intense but this is a bigger priority lmao

#15 Posted by Subline (7024 posts) - - Show Bio

Opener: Daredevil

No Caption Provided

Biography:

Matt Murdock was part of an accident that involved a Radioactive Substance to leak, and get into his eyes, he lost his sight but the chemical enhanced every other sense to a Superhuman Level. After his father died, an old Swordsman named Stick trained him to fight for The Chaste (A group created to stop The Hand), but Matt's love for an old friend named Elektra caused him to be rejected by Stick. He went to University and studied Law with Foggy Nelson. He became a lawyer by day, and vigilante by night.

Subline

Strength

I will admit Batman does have some great durability feats, but Matt has some pretty good strength feats that will allow him to wear down Batman over time and eventually put him down, and due to his far superior skill (will be explored later) he won't be getting tagged much by Batman compared to the amount of hits he will dish out.

No Caption Provided

Here we see Matt kick a bolted lock off of a door with a spin kick with ease.

In this feat, we can see Matt knee Bakuto into a group of Cinder Blocks breaking a large amount of them in the process.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Additionally, Matt has shown the ability to ragdoll and send men a large distance with a single kick.

No Caption Provided

Matt has sufficient striking power to put down Batman and because he won't be getting tagged much if at all he will be able to land a ton of hits and Bruce will eventually go down.

Durability

Daredevil has quite a few decent Durability feats, definitely sufficient to take enough hits from Batfleck until he can put the latter down.

Loading Video...

In this gif, Black Sky hits Matt with a Palm Strike sending him through a window, Matt instantly recovers and gets back to his feet. Now this is a clear indication that Matt can more than take hits from Batfleck.

Considering Black Sky has greater Striking Power than Batman, I mean this feat speaks for itself. The fact that she could send a grown man around 15 Feet Away with a simple palm strike is incredibly impressive.

Loading Video...

This fight scene is all I really need to show Matt can take enough hits from Batman to put him down.

Throughout this fight, Matt takes 14-15 hits and gets cut even more times by Nobu's Blade.

This shows great pain tolerance as Matt fought through all of these cuts and still took Nobu down (albeit using the environment). Matt also took a beating from Fisk after all of this.

As for durability, Matt taking around 15 hits from Nobu who is around the same strength level of Batman is greatly impressive and more than enough to show he can take Batfleck's hits. Another thing to mention, is that Matt won't be getting tagged that much times in this battle due to his superior speed and skill which will be explored later.

For reference, here are a few of Nobu's Striking Feats:

Speed

Matt is considerably faster than Batman when it comes to Reaction Speed and Combat Speed, meaning he will be able to dance around Batman (Also due to superior skill) who is considerably slower than Matt.

Matt consistently arrow times with utter ease sometimes deflecting multiple arrows in quick succession.

How does this compare to Bruce? Well Bruce has punched a Parademon blast mid air.

However we have no way to quantify this feat / the speed of these blasters. We can't just assume that he's faster than Matt nor can we assume the speed of these blasters, so I don't see why I can't just dismiss this feat.

Another feat for Bruce is catching The Flash mid air with his Grapple Gun, this is yet again another unquantifiable feat, as we have no reference as to how fast Flash is moving after he trips, as Bruce & Barry are the only ones in the shot, he could be moving extremely fast, or at a regular human's speed, we simply don't know. So I will also dismiss this feat.

Let's take a look at combat speed:

Loading Video...

This is Bruce's famous feat of taking on 4 Mercenaries while surrounding.

Throughout this sequence only 2 mercs seem to attack at once, no more. And if you skip to 2.5 Seconds in the gif we see a Merc Slash him on the back of his cowl with a knife. A poor show of combat awareness and speed on Bruce's Part.

Daredevil however, when fighting Iron Fist lands around 8 hits while only getting hit around once or twice.

Iron Fist is the same guy who could fight off Hand Ninjas from every direction while injured, this feat is superior to Bruce's feat against the 4 Mercs for 2 reasons:

1. The Hand Students had a decent amount of training from Colleen Wing, establishing them above regular Fodder level.
  2. Danny doesn't get tagged once in this trade, whereas Bruce does get tagged in the gif I provided.

And not only does Daredevil keep up with a faster opponent than Bruce (Danny), he also had the upper hand, deflecting most of Danny's Strikes and landing more than the latter.

Skill

This is where Daredevil excels, his skill is so vastly superior to Bruce that Bruce will be lucky to even land 1 or 2 hits on Matt. Daredevil has had the upper hand against much more skilled opponents than Batman himself.

Loading Video...

In this fight Matt lands around 7-8 hits and Danny lands around 1-2. This quite clearly shows the disparity in skill between these 2 combatants.

Now there's also how Danny is much more skilled than Batman when it comes to H2H Combat.

In this gif we see Danny drop 10 Hand Operatives within the space of 20 Seconds, note 1 Hand Operative was able to hit Jessica Jones and was only defeated due to her Overwhelming Physical Advantage.

Danny has also taken out Hand Ninjas from every direction while injured.

Now unlike Bruce, Danny fights more elite quality fodder and doesn't get tagged, he also disposes of them with much more ease highlighting the skill gap between Bruce & Danny.

Danny was having trouble to tag Matt, and the fact that Danny is considerably above Bruce in skill, it will be extremely difficult for Bruce to even land hits on Matt.

Another great feat, is his fight against Black Sky.

Loading Video...

Daredevil lands repeated strikes on Black Sky while being at a reach disadvantage due to her Sword. Daredevil doesn't get tagged once in this encounter above, but ultimately loses only as a result of Elektra's Superior Physical Advantage. Daredevil was clearly more skilled than Black Sky who is leagues more skilled than Batman. Let's take a look at her skill.

In this gif, Elektra takes out 10 Hand Ninjas in around 10 Seconds, this is extremely impressive as she starts off unarmed. And 1 of these Ninjas was able to take out 2 cops in a second, so facing 10 would be extremely difficult. This is something Batman is never replicating considering it took him longer against less fodder, weaker fodder and he got tagged and was not at any reach disadvantage.

Again, Matt is clearly more skilled than Black Sky who is leagues above Bruce in skill. So I will repeat, Bruce is going to have an extremely tough time tagging Matt.

Conclusion:

Daredevil is the clear victor, his far superior skill and speed advantage will allow him to land much more hits but barely getting tagged himself if at all, having had the upper hand against far more skilled opponents. Matt has the striking power to wear and put down Bruce over time and also has the durability to take enough hits if Batman does manage to land a few hits.

This is simply not Batman's fight to win.

#16 Posted by Subline (7024 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_gaurdian: Your turn! Good Luck.

How long will it take for the post?

#17 Posted by Psy-Scarlet (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag

#18 Posted by JacenSolo77 (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

TAEP.

#19 Posted by Chronicplane (8860 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V.

#20 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by The_Gaurdian (574 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: I'm doing midterms right now so I'll be able to post sometime next week!

#22 Posted by Subline (7024 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by JSDoctor (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

TAEP

#24 Edited by The_Gaurdian (574 posts) - - Show Bio

Opener/Counter: The Batman

No Caption Provided

@subline said:

Opener: Daredevil

No Caption Provided

Biography:

Matt Murdock was part of an accident that involved a Radioactive Substance to leak, and get into his eyes, he lost his sight but the chemical enhanced every other sense to a Superhuman Level. After his father died, an old Swordsman named Stick trained him to fight for The Chaste (A group created to stop The Hand), but Matt's love for an old friend named Elektra caused him to be rejected by Stick. He went to University and studied Law with Foggy Nelson. He became a lawyer by day, and vigilante by night.

Subline

Strength

I will admit Batman does have some great durability feats, but Matt has some pretty good strength feats that will allow him to wear down Batman over time and eventually put him down, and due to his far superior skill (will be explored later) he won't be getting tagged much by Batman compared to the amount of hits he will dish out.

No Caption Provided

Here we see Matt kick a bolted lock off of a door with a spin kick with ease.

No Caption Provided

Hardly impressive. Batman tanked getting thrown multiple feet twice by a parademon with the second time sending him through steel railings. Parademons are strong enough to rip apart the same Batmobile that's gone through buildings and explosions unscathed, and Batman wasn't even bleeding.

In this feat, we can see Matt knee Bakuto into a group of Cinder Blocks breaking a large amount of them in the process.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman fell from what was a hundred feet bare minimum (@ 2:57) and his performance wasn't' even slowed down by the impact. The only person that has a durability feat similar to that is Nobu yet it's still inferior to Bruce's by comparison, and Matt could never fully put him down permanently save for setting him on fire in S1.

Additionally, Matt has shown the ability to ragdoll and send men a large distance with a single kick.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That's cute. Bruce was seconds from getting up from this before Clark grabbed him.

Matt will definitely make Bruce feel his strikes, but none of them are gonna bring him close to KOing him before Bruce does with his superior strength/striking

Matt has sufficient striking power to put down Batman and because he won't be getting tagged much if at all he will be able to land a ton of hits and Bruce will eventually go down.

Durability

Daredevil has quite a few decent Durability feats, definitely sufficient to take enough hits from Batfleck until he can put the latter down.

Loading Video...

In this gif, Black Sky hits Matt with a Palm Strike sending him through a window, Matt instantly recovers and gets back to his feet. Now this is a clear indication that Matt can more than take hits from Batfleck.

Considering Black Sky has greater Striking Power than Batman, I mean this feat speaks for itself. The fact that she could send a grown man around 15 Feet Away with a simple palm strike is incredibly impressive.

It's a solid feat until you factor in that

1. A single kick 60 seconds later put him on the verge of death

2. She was holding back here which was confirmed in the season finale and when she casually 1 shotted him after killing Stick

3. Batman has the ability to put up similarly damaging strikes.

No Caption Provided

Punched a man 6 feet downward hard enough to break through wooden floorboards

No Caption Provided

Ragdolled a parademon hard enough to uproot a centrifuge on a roof.

Loading Video...

This fight scene is all I really need to show Matt can take enough hits from Batman to put him down.

Throughout this fight, Matt takes 14-15 hits and gets cut even more times by Nobu's Blade.

This shows great pain tolerance as Matt fought through all of these cuts and still took Nobu down (albeit using the environment). Matt also took a beating from Fisk after all of this.

As for durability, Matt taking around 15 hits from Nobu who is around the same strength level of Batman is greatly impressive and more than enough to show he can take Batfleck's hits. Another thing to mention, is that Matt won't be getting tagged that much times in this battle due to his superior speed and skill which will be explored later.

For reference, here are a few of Nobu's Striking Feats:

Speed

Matt is considerably faster than Batman when it comes to Reaction Speed and Combat Speed, meaning he will be able to dance around Batman (Also due to superior skill) who is considerably slower than Matt.

Matt consistently arrow times with utter ease sometimes deflecting multiple arrows in quick succession.

How does this compare to Bruce? Well Bruce has punched a Parademon blast mid air.

However we have no way to quantify this feat / the speed of these blasters. We can't just assume that he's faster than Matt nor can we assume the speed of these blasters, so I don't see why I can't just dismiss this feat.

I'll provide calcs for the speed of it in my next post but I think it's alot faster than you're willing to give it credit for. Regardless, here's Batman dodging bullets while on a wall .

Another feat for Bruce is catching The Flash mid air with his Grapple Gun, this is yet again another unquantifiable feat, as we have no reference as to how fast Flash is moving after he trips, as Bruce & Barry are the only ones in the shot, he could be moving extremely fast, or at a regular human's speed, we simply don't know. So I will also dismiss this feat.

Looking at the feat even closer you can see in the background that Barry's still got lightning coming off his body and if you look even closer than that, you'll see a blaster bolt in slow motion while a couple parademons are completely frozen in place.

Let's take a look at combat speed:

Loading Video...

This is Bruce's famous feat of taking on 4 Mercenaries while surrounding.

Throughout this sequence only 2 mercs seem to attack at once, no more.

The fight literally starts off with all 4 attacking at once and getting overwhelmed. We see Bruce blitz 3 mercenaries a minute earlier.

And if you skip to 2.5 Seconds in the gif we see a Merc Slash him on the back of his cowl with a knife. A poor show of combat awareness and speed on Bruce's Part.

It's intentional on Bruce's part because the cowl is titanium which means a knife slash can be ignored while he beats up the other guys unscathed. This same strategy can be employed against Matt and leave him open for swift counter attacks when he goes for a headshot that gets shrugged off.

Daredevil however, when fighting Iron Fist lands around 8 hits while only getting hit around once or twice.

Iron Fist is the same guy who could fight off Hand Ninjas from every direction while injured, this feat is superior to Bruce's feat against the 4 Mercs for 2 reasons:

They're actually coming 1 or 2 at a time in this gif though instead of a full on rush

1. The Hand Students had a decent amount of training from Colleen Wing, establishing them above regular Fodder level.

The fodders that Bruce fought are pretty elite too. If you want fodders more skilled than the Hand, look no further than Parademons who can go toe to toe with Amazons (slow down at 1:13), who are capable of this.

2. Danny doesn't get tagged once in this trade, whereas Bruce does get tagged in the gif I provided.

Bruce only got tagged once when fighting all four though, and it shouldn't really count because he made no effort to block it and because we know he's capable of doing it if he wanted to, such as when he blocked a knife slash to his stomach while simultaneously elbowing a merc in the above gif. We should also factor in that he got done fighting Superman, which is exhausting on it's own.

And not only does Daredevil keep up with a faster opponent than Bruce (Danny), he also had the upper hand, deflecting most of Danny's Strikes and landing more than the latter.

Skill

This is where Daredevil excels, his skill is so vastly superior to Bruce that Bruce will be lucky to even land 1 or 2 hits on Matt. Daredevil has had the upper hand against much more skilled opponents than Batman himself.

Loading Video...

In this fight Matt lands around 7-8 hits and Danny lands around 1-2. This quite clearly shows the disparity in skill between these 2 combatants.

The thing is though, they aren't the only two combatants, and Danny wasn't in a good mindset. It was an unstable Danny vs. Daredevil, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.

Now there's also how Danny is much more skilled than Batman when it comes to H2H Combat.

In this gif we see Danny drop 10 Hand Operatives within the space of 20 Seconds,

And within the space of another 30 seconds (starting at 4:23) the Hand operatives start to all get up and dog pile him. If Luke hadn't came when he did, they would've beaten Danny and easily subdued him.

note 1 Hand Operative was able to hit Jessica Jones and was only defeated due to her Overwhelming Physical Advantage.

Jessica spends the entirety of every single series getting hit so this ins't that impressive.

Danny has also taken out Hand Ninjas from every direction while injured.

Now unlike Bruce, Danny fights more elite quality fodder and doesn't get tagged, he also disposes of them with much more ease highlighting the skill gap between Bruce & Danny.

The first gif is impressive, but nothing Bruce couldn't already do. The second gif was him getting overwhelmed within a minute of the fight starting. I don't see how getting piled on by fodders he couldn't put down makes Danny more skilled than Bruce when Bruce tore through a small squad of higher quality fodder (parademons) even faster than Danny.

Danny was having trouble to tag Matt, and the fact that Danny is considerably above Bruce in skill, it will be extremely difficult for Bruce to even land hits on Matt.

Another great feat, is his fight against Black Sky.

Loading Video...

Daredevil lands repeated strikes on Black Sky while being at a reach disadvantage due to her Sword. Daredevil doesn't get tagged once in this encounter above, but ultimately loses only as a result of Elektra's Superior Physical Advantage. Daredevil was clearly more skilled than Black Sky who is leagues more skilled than Batman. Let's take a look at her skill.

@ 2:03 she casually one shots him after killing Stick. And after the exchange above 10 seconds later she outmaneuvers and 1 shots him with a single kick.

In this gif, Elektra takes out 10 Hand Ninjas in around 10 Seconds, this is extremely impressive as she starts off unarmed. And 1 of these Ninjas was able to take out 2 cops in a second, so facing 10 would be extremely difficult. This is something Batman is never replicating considering it took him longer against less fodder, weaker fodder and he got tagged and was not at any reach disadvantage.

Again, Matt is clearly more skilled than Black Sky who is leagues above Bruce in skill. So I will repeat, Bruce is going to have an extremely tough time tagging Matt.

Here's Batman steamrolling Deadshot in seconds, the same guy that dodged Incumbus's tentacles (@ 50 sorry for low quality) which for reference can snatch helicopters from the air to ground level in seconds.

One huge advantage that I wanna express that Bruce has is his overwhelming superhuman strength which has been used to overwhelm Matt several times to the point of nearly beating him.

This biker did it (@ 4:12)

Fisk did it (@ 23)

Frank did it (@ 54)

Melvin Potter did it. Twice in fact

Conclusion:

Batman should be able to go right through Matt. He's got the advantage in raw martial arts skill, but it's not enough. The people listed above only needed tankish durability and strength to wail on Matt, and none of them approach Batman at all in these stats. Matt doesn't have the damage output to harm Bruce long term and as stated before if he gets in any hits he'll probably leave himself open for counter attack. Batman also has enough skill and speed to land crippling shots that will floor Daredevil before the opposite comes close to happening.

#25 Posted by The_Gaurdian (574 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline It's up! I put my counters in bold so it doesn't become a wall of the same text!

#26 Posted by Subline (7024 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_gaurdian: Nice, will read later and will try to get it up as soon as possible.

Just a tip for next, time, you might want to use the quote function then just Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) stuff to make it neater, like this.

@subline It's up! I put my counters in bold so it doesn't become a wall of the same text!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#27 Posted by Subline (7024 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_gaurdian: Also can we have this at 2 posts each rather than 3 please?

#28 Posted by The_Gaurdian (574 posts) - - Show Bio