No Caption Provided

Conditions

• Random Encounter
  • Blood lusted
  • Civil War Gear
  • Win By KO or Incapacitation

Battlefield

No Caption Provided

Starting Distance is where they are located on the Battlefield.

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mexcomics2078 The thread is up. I can have a post up within the next few hours.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mexcomics2078

@larcadedragneel: thanks. I will post up in some hours too . It’s currently i 2 am on My country so as of now I’m very tired :p . See you tomorrow

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome! T4V please! And best of luck to the both of you.

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther (Opener)

No Caption Provided

Not much to be said about his backstory. He was the prince of Wakanda and is now the king. He ate the heart-shaped herb that granted him enhanced human abilities putting him on par with super-soldiers. He is highly trained and a threat that should not be underestimated.

Powers/Gear

• Enhanced Strength
  • Enhanced Speed
  • Enhanced Agility
  • Enhanced Durbaility
  • Vibranium Suit (From Civil War)

Strength

Black Panther is no lightweight when it comes to strength alone. Although he has been in the MCU shorter than Cap he has a some feats that put him on par and should show that he can contend. Here he is able to overpower Bucky's arm.

No Caption Provided

He was also able to break a door of a car and throw it with enough force to send his opponent flying.

No Caption Provided

Finally, he was able to kick Bucky back a few feet after overpowering him.

No Caption Provided

This is going to be all for this sections since I don't want a very long opener. These were just to show he would be able to contend with Cap strength-wise for the most part.

Speed (Reaction)

Here he is able to dodge Hawkeye's arrows and even catch two of them. This could also be a durability feat considering he was unfazed by their detonation.

No Caption Provided

Finally, this is a feat I just recently discovered. Here Black Panther was able to cut a bullet in the air after it had been fired. This is a very impressive feat that goes to show just how fast his reaction speeds are.

No Caption Provided

Durability

This is going to be the most decisive part of the battle. T'challa is a tank even in the Civil War suit and has withstood quite a number of things. The first of course being hit point blank by a grenade.

No Caption Provided

Here he is able to take gunfire to the face and this is one of many feats where he was been shot.

No Caption Provided

Finally, even without the suit he was able to take a punch from Bucky's arm and barely fazed.

No Caption Provided

Fighting Skill

This is the area where this fight could go either way. However, I am leaning towards Black Panther more. Here he was able to easily, overpower Bucky and land multiple hits.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Furthermore, he has already fought Cap and had the upper hand for the majority of the fight pushing Steve back. This shows how good a fighter Black Panther really is considering had they not been interrupted T'challa would have the upper hand.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Initial Considerations

Our characters are basically equal in every aspect they just have different gear. Although, I did not cover most of my gear in this post, my next post will explain how much of an advantage I get, mainly in the durability area. Black Panther can definitely hurt Steve by using his claws, but I don't see how Cap could do the same.

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V please.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for everything.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Hmmm

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um... Tag I guess

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys. I’m going to post on the next hours please be patient I’m going to be very busy on the next hours

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LarcadeDragneel
Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU CAPTAIN AMERICA (OPENER)

No Caption Provided

Steve rogers was a small and weak guy during wwII era. he was elected by the Dr Erskine itself to be the injected with the Super soldier serum. this serum increases all physical human capabilities to low superhuman level. after spending almost 70 years frozen Captain america has become on of the Earth Mightiest Heroes : The Avengers

Powers

Enhanced strength

Enhanced durability

Enhanced speed

Enhanced stamina

Enhanced Reflexes

Enhanced agility

Gear

Vibranium Circular shield

Strength/Striking

Captain america has been able to accomplish a great amount of strength/striking feats during his appearances on the MCU, some of these feats are :

No Caption Provided

being capable of one shooting Chitauris ( these aliens were no- selling high falls during new york battle)

No Caption Provided

he is able to throw away a full grown man in a range of 6-8 feet with little to no effort

Loading Video...

as seen in 0:58 cap was able to dent the metal supporte with a kick to spiderman.after that he makes the support fall with a good shield throw

Loading Video...

and to ending well this section we have a great feat of captain america strength. he stopped an helicopter with an average weight of 3000 lbs. thats a great feat for cap

Durability

Loading Video...

as we can see Cap survive and remain conscious after receiving multiple bloodlusted Winter soldier metal arm punches . one single of these punches was capable of making a crack on the floor

Loading Video...

as you can see during 3:35- 3:45 cap survive with almost no damage a fall and an explosion able to get past the wall and generates room size explosions.

Speed

Loading Video...

there is no much to say here. im tempted to say that BP and Cap are equal in running speed

FIGHTING SKILL

Loading Video...

Cap was able to defeat multiple agents in an elevator by using pure skill and physichals

Loading Video...

here we can see that a serious but morals on cap was able to subdue and win against a hydra mode bucky via skill . while a bloodlusted Black panther had the upper hand against Bucky with trouble. so imagine what a Bloodlusted cap could do agains BP

CONSIDERATIONS

like my Cav partner this is just my opener and soon i will give arguments about how cap would beat panther using his powers and abilities

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mexcomics2078: Awesome, I am going to read through this and have my counters up in 1-3 days.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this isnt gonna end well..

T4V

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great openers, both of you!

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8
deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V please

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Soldier vs The King (Round 1)

No Caption Provided

Counters:

here we can see that a serious but morals on cap was able to subdue and win against a hydra mode bucky via skill . while a bloodlusted Black panther had the upper hand against Bucky with trouble. so imagine what a Bloodlusted cap could do agains BP

Black Panther had the upper-hand against Bucky in all fights with his suit. As a matter of fact the only time he was hurt by Bucky was when he wasn't wearing a suit and even than he was barely fazed. That is all I have for counters because there isn't a lot to counter.

The Strategy/Battle:

This is going to be very straight forward and quick to the point. Cap and Black Panther are basically equals in skill and stats. However, Black Panther has a much higher durability that I don't see Cap getting through. I have already shown Black Panther to take explosions and remain unfazed. Here he was able to take a punch straight to the face and continue fighting. This was a punch from Bucky's cybernetic arm which is arguably stronger than Steve's punches.

No Caption Provided

For other durability feats, I have already shown he can take gunshots and small explosions. As for the skill department they have both been able to fight Winter Soldier and beat him. Both are highly trained and deadly but Black Panther's agility is going to help give him the upper hand. He will be able to avoid most of his attacks while not worrying he will be attacked. Not to mention since they are blood lusted, Black Panther will have no problem using his claws which easily cut through cap. Below he showed how agile he was when he fought cap and also the damage his claws can do.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conclusion:

Black Panther has the edge in damage output, and durability. Although they are both highly trained Steve doesn't use agility as much as Black Panther and as such Black Panther can get more openings using his unorthodox fighting style. Black Panther has tanked explosions and gunshots showing there is no way Cap can hurt him. Furthermore, Black Panther with the use of his claws will be able to easily carve up Cap as shown when he cut through metal easily.

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mexcomics2078: My post is up, I tried to keep it short and to the point. Good Luck.

Shaladue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cough cough he'sgonnaneedit cough cough

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@larcadedragneel: im sorry for not replying the thread but I’ve been busy these days. But tomorrow I will post my answer. I apologize for make you wait

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By Mutant1230

t4v

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Counters

the only counters i found about captain america is that he doesn't have a full body protection like Black Panther and that makes captain america more vulnerable to Panther attacks, relying only in his super soldier stats. which is very close to BP Durability

The Battle

just like my Cav partner said Cap and Bp are equals in stats and skill except by durability which is not to much for an issue for cap. from my point on view the fight would go on just like in CW with the exception that cap is bloodlust and going for the kill. maybe cap punches are not hard as metal bucky arm ones but he is an smart fighter ( he toyed and outsmarted spiderman who is has better stats than cap) and he can find out that he need to keep the distance and fight BP Via shield throws and Kicks ( which are very powerful)

No Caption Provided

as we can see Black Panther can be hurt via shield throws

Conclussion

as you can see Black Panther is not invencible and he is vulnerable to blunt force attacks. from my point of view Captain America would win this fight due to his experience with more powerful enemies than him and his tactical mind.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for paladinsisthebe
Paladinsisthebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2

No Caption Provided

Counters:

the only counters i found about captain america is that he doesn't have a full body protection like Black Panther and that makes captain america more vulnerable to Panther attacks, relying only in his super soldier stats. which is very close to BP Durability

The durability between Black Panther and Cap are almost completely different. It can be argued that Cap has around the same blunt force durability as Black Panther's suit but that is just blunt force and a large stretch. Cap has no outstanding feats of piercing durability and I do not see how his skin is tougher than Panther's claws. We have even seen Cap hurt by gun wounds solidifying he has no defense against Panther's claws other than his shield.

from my point on view the fight would go on just like in CW with the exception that cap is bloodlust and going for the kill.

The fight in Civil War was interrupted and Black Panther had the upper hand for most of the fight.

maybe cap punches are not hard as metal bucky arm ones but he is an smart fighter ( he toyed and outsmarted spiderman who is has better stats than cap) and he can find out that he need to keep the distance and fight BP Via shield throws and Kicks ( which are very powerful)

Black Panther is a much better fighter than Spider-man and Spider-man is still a kid. Also can you elaborate on how Steve's attacks are going to hurt Black Panther. I have already shown he took a grenade point-blank.

as we can see Black Panther can be hurt via shield throws

If anything Black Panther was annoyed by that throw but not hurt. He continued to chase after Bucky a few seconds later and was only hindered by Black Widow's taser.

as you can see Black Panther is not invencible and he is vulnerable to blunt force attacks. from my point of view Captain America would win this fight due to his experience with more powerful enemies than him and his tactical mind.

How is he vulnerable to blunt force attacks if I have already shown him to take the full force of Bucky's arm with and without his suit. As for Cap's experience, Panther only needs to land one hit to hurt Steve greatly and bring down his speed allowing more attacks. We have already seen Steve can't take bullets or knife attacks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conclusion

• Black Panther is going to be able to hurt Cap.
  • Cap won't be able to hurt Black Panther.
  • Black Panther only needs to a land a few hits.
  • The strategy remains the same.
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Counters

Cap has no outstanding feats of piercing durability and I do not see how his skin is tougher than Panther's claws. We have even seen Cap hurt by gun wounds solidifying he has no defense against Panther's claws other than his shield.

Sure cap doesnt have any piercing durability but he is fast enough to avoid BP Claws and he tank some hits from them. just like the following gif

No Caption Provided

Also can you elaborate on how Steve's attacks are going to hurt Black Panther

i made my argument about that on my last post. Cap can hurt BP using kicks and shield throws. but lets assume that cap cant hurt him that way.

No Caption Provided

Cap can make this move to BP and hurt his arm just like he did to WS

Loading Video...

or he can incapacitate him just like he did to winter soldier between 1:57-2:06

Conclussion

Cap is an smarter fighter than BP

the disadvantages that cap has against BP are minimal ( blunt force durability) or they are not to much of a factor ( Piercing durability)

Cap can use his martial art skills to defeat BP on case if the Shield throws and Blunt force attacks don't work

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers