SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SMXLR8

Introduction

Hello and welcome to the very first Chaotiki VS Avatar battle . This is something that I always wanted to after noticing that the 2 series are similar but very different . This will be a 2 vs 2 match so with that out of the way lets meet the 2 teams shall we.

Chaotiki Duo By SMXLR8

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

1. Standard gear and wear for all
  2. both sides have teamwork but it's not perfect , both sides wont attack their teammate but everyone is acting normally
  3. Everyone is in character but maxor and Takinom will treat the avatar duo as threats
  4. Maxor and takinom gets composite attack feats and get their armor that can be equipped or not equipped at any time
  5. No comic feats for the avatar duo
  6. Both sides gets 2 mins to talk to their teammate before the fight
  7. No redirecting attacks back to sender but redirecting it away is fine

Location - Fire Nation Capital

Both sides start on the opposite end

No Caption Provided

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 anthp2000  Moderator

Tag meee, although I doubt this will finish.

*cough...cough...SMXLR....cough...cough*

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SMXLR8

@deathhero61: are you sure , if you have your post all ready then you can post before me but if you insist I can see if I can, just hope something doesn't come up

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v..

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DeathHero61

@smxlr8: I know nothing about your characters, I prefer you go first. I already gave you advantages,(even though the avatar characters are the underdogs from what little I know of Chaotic) and I am using the characters you specifically want me to use. The least you could do is go first.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SMXLR8

Maxxor The Leader of the OverWorld

No Caption Provided
"He's the bravest of the brave."
―Tom

Background

Maxxor is a great leader. He is brave, smart, strong, and among the greatest leaders in Perim. He leads OverWorld armies into battle, and is a natural leader for his clan in the quest for the Cothica. He is frequently angered by Chaor for destabilizing peace in Perim, and challenges him head on righteous indignation.

He lives in the OverWorld capital, Kiru City, but frequently travels around Perim in-search of the Cothica and on other missions to keep the OverWorld safe from UnderWorlders and other tribal adversaries. Maxxor is a wise and powerful leader, loved by his fellow OverWorlders - much to the dismay of Chaor, who would like nothing more than to see Maxxor driven from his position. Maxxor specializes in Earth and Fire type attacks, which he uses to defend his home: Kiru City.

Battle Armor

No Caption Provided

During the M'arrillian invasion, Maxxor dons the Xerium Armor and trains rigorously in order to defeat Aa'une, leader of the M'arrillians.

Takinom The UnderWorld Commander

No Caption Provided
"Even if I'm the last free creature in Perim I'll never surrender to the M'arrillians!"
―Takinom

Background

Takinom is the UnderWorld’s supreme female fighter. She is second only to Chaor in her fierce, fanatic dedication to UnderWorld domination of Perim. Takinom uses a combination of manipulation, diplomacy and treachery to keep herself in power and maintain her status. Though her temper flares frequently, Takinom also exercises great discipline and self-control. She is Chaor’s most trusted emissary when his own rage cannot be suppressed. Though she spends much of her time in UnderWorld City, she makes her home in a bizarre palace on a high cliff overlooking Fear Valley. Her most hated adversaries are Intress and the rebellious Skithia. Takinom specializes in Fire attacks.

Battle Armor

No Caption Provided

She receives new armor in Rise of the Oligarch and becomes Takinom the ShadowKnight. A twisted set of black armor now caresses the entirety of her form, leaving only her wings and face free. This form is decorated with red accent, an assortment of jagged spines, and sharp pointed talons.

Basic attack information

Maxxor and Takinom have fire attacks while only maxxor has both fire and earth attacks . The thing that makes this interesting is that both of them are not limited to just that but I'll explain later when / if it comes up which it probably will.

Fire Attacks

1. Flame Orb - The user shoot's a fire ball.
  2. Torrent of Flame - This Attack draws upon the opposite Elements of Fire and Water in order to make a rushing Torrent of Flame.
  3. Ember Swarm - A flaming torrent of burning embers.
  4. Lavalanche - A punishing gush of molten lava.

Earth Attacks

1. Pebblestorm - The user fires a stream of pebbles at a target from their hand, chest, or eyes.
  2. Rock Wave - The user slam's their fist's down on the ground and great pillar's of rock fly up and either send's the target flying or smother's and crushes them.

Appearance - A Potentially X Factor

This is something that I think will come in to play in this battle . Both Maxxor and Takinom are creatures the avatar duo have never seen or experienced before which leaves a intimidation factor which could effect both of them mentally or/and physically . Maxxor is 9'4 while Takinom is 8'10 , much taller and stronger , ect then the avatar duo . being taller gives my duo the reach advantage which comes in handy in a close range scuffle .

2 min prep talk

Personally for the 2 min talk before the fight , I'm sure maxxor and takinom would catch up and have a laugh about the past and how it was . As for this fight and how they might approach it , they would come up with some things to get the best of both of them. I wont go into details since I want to see your intro before diving in here . One thing is for sure that both of them will be ready and focused , both of them are warriors with tons of experience about battle since both of them are way older then the avatar duo. Since this is an random encounter both of them will be careful and because of seeing the avatar duo as threats both maxxor and takinom wont underestimate them.

Conclusion

I'm going to wrap this up here but this simple and basic intro should give you some information about the 2 of them. I still have a lot to talk about and show when it comes to this fight but I'll save that for my second post after I see your intro. I will leave the first move to you while I start to gather my scans for the fight at hand .

Avatar image for deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d
deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag, but not 100% sure I’ll vote.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: expect a post today or tomorrow.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8:This is basically a copy and paste of previous posts, and RTs. I needed to do this as quickly as possible since I don't know when's the next time I'll be on a computer.

Fire Princess Azula

No Caption Provided

Bio

Abilities:

• Flame manipulation
  • Lightning Manipulation
  • Above Peak Human Agility
  • Peak Human Strength(almost superhuman)
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Amazing hand to hand combat techniques

Physicals

Azula is one of the most physically athletic characters in the series.

One of Azula's selling points is her level of agility and environmental awareness.

Uses chair to catapault away from Airbending blasts, then jumps from wall to wall while dodging air blasts from Aang.
Uses chair to catapault away from Airbending blasts, then jumps from wall to wall while dodging air blasts from Aang.
Continues to use walls to further avoid attacks and even goes as far as to use bended surroundings as a way to further move around all while dodging attacks.
Continues to use walls to further avoid attacks and even goes as far as to use bended surroundings as a way to further move around all while dodging attacks.
One of her more impressive feats is reacting to Toph's attempt at a blitz at the last second(not expecting it or was not prepped for it) but still managed to react and at the last second readjust herself immediately, jumping and kicking off Toph's attack to backflip and gain more distance.
One of her more impressive feats is reacting to Toph's attempt at a blitz at the last second(not expecting it or was not prepped for it) but still managed to react and at the last second readjust herself immediately, jumping and kicking off Toph's attack to backflip and gain more distance.
No Caption Provided

This is one is surprisingly impressive as well, on in enclosed and narrow space, still managed to dodge attacks without making movements that would make her vulnerable to falling over the moving cart. In this fight, although I don't have the full gif, she was alternating from dodging long range attacks from Zuko to close range attacks from Sokka. Sokka and Zuko are decently fast. Especially Zuko.

Speed/Reflexes/Agility: This is a solid feat, he blocks and parries several blows from spears in multiple directions then jumps over Aang's airbending(which although wasn't aimed for him, but was aimed to help him, he still shouldn't have seen it coming)

No Caption Provided

Speed/Reflexes: Hears arrow being launched, turns around, karate chops arrow, then in quick succession launches out a small fire projectile faster than a Yunan Archer could react.(I can actually show feats for these guys, they aren't half bad)

No Caption Provided

I don't think i need to address Durability and Endurance right now since it will be pretty obvious as you skim through the firebending section that she has taken hits from other firebenders and with the level of concussive force pretty much ANY bender can pack in the Avatar Verse, being able to tank firebending of all things especially firebending from Zuko is impressive. But in regards to blunt force in hand to hand, I'll just put this out there and say that Zuko has been manhandled in H2H by Azula and his striking strength is pretty impressive.

Zuko can send large rocks half the size of a human body flying. (To make note the rock that was being aimed at Iroh was probably already moving at several miles per hour.) Right after that he even kicked apart a steel chain with ease.

No Caption Provided

Azula like i said bodied Zuko fairly easily in close quarters.

Azula is Zuko's equal if not superior in regards to physical strength.

Flame Manipulation AKA Firebending

She can use her firebending to launch her into the air for travel.

No Caption Provided

Has enough power to smash Aang's defenses and blasts him with firebending enough to briefly KO him. Considering Aang's level of durability, this is solid when it comes to raw power.(i'll elaborate more on this later)

No Caption Provided

She has massive AOE attacks that pack a decent amount of force.

No Caption Provided

Easily blocks thick water attacks from Katara, and even evaporates a mini tidal wave made by her.

No Caption Provided

Smacks around Aang with a charged attack

No Caption Provided

She can even use firebending to increase her striking power a technique unique only to Zuko and Azula IIRC. No other firebender has shown abilities like this.

In the first scan, she kicks a volleyball hard enough combined with her firebending, to such a degree that when it made impact it caused an explosion and even created a large shockwave that was enough to cause a tremble and launch people off their feet. The shockwave alone covered several dozens of feet if not at least a hundred feet in range. In the second scan her and Zuko coat their hands in fire, and clash, creating a huge explosion that sent both her and Zuko flying several meters. Both combatants were completely unscathed.

Lightning Manipulation

Azula like most skilled firebenders, can manipulation lightning/electricity.

For those of you who think they know the series, or are familiar, using lightning takes time. But Azula was skilled enough to charge it only a couple of seconds, which is more than enough in a 1v1 fight.

No Caption Provided

How powerful is one of her charged blasts?

No Caption Provided

Broke through a part of the mountainside and caused a rockslide.

Smashed through Toph's giant wall. Which is impressive due to how tough her defenses are. Which I'll get to next post.

No Caption Provided

No questions asked, if the right moment presents itself this technique is oneshotting.

Ghazan

No Caption Provided

Feats, scans and analysis courtesy of the late @mial42 who's account has been deactivated.

Earthbending

While Ghazan isn't an incredible pure earthbender, he's still quite respectable, especially in the field of boulder negation.

Negates a boulder mid-air.
Negates a boulder mid-air.
Negates a boulder, then uses the shield/offense technique.(basically throwing his defense at an opponent)
Negates a boulder, then uses the shield/offense technique.(basically throwing his defense at an opponent)
Smacking down Dai Li with their own gloves. I know sending back to sender isn't allowed, but this is just to show how skilled he is at defending against other earth manipulators.
Smacking down Dai Li with their own gloves. I know sending back to sender isn't allowed, but this is just to show how skilled he is at defending against other earth manipulators.
Destroys Bolin's earth wall.
Destroys Bolin's earth wall.
Creates a large ground attack against Kya and Bumi.
Creates a large ground attack against Kya and Bumi.

Lavabending

Scale

In terms of sheer scale, lavabending is hard to beat, especially because of how it spreads out over time.

Ghazan covers most of a room with a few gestures.
Ghazan covers most of a room with a few gestures.
In about thirty seconds, there's so much lava that large chunks are falling off the mountainside.
In about thirty seconds, there's so much lava that large chunks are falling off the mountainside.
Creates a large AOE lava moat in seconds.
Creates a large AOE lava moat in seconds.
Destroys a large cave.
Destroys a large cave.
Destroys part of Ba Sing Se's inner wall.
Destroys part of Ba Sing Se's inner wall.

Lavabending Techniques

Turning the ground underneath Bumi to lava.
Turning the ground underneath Bumi to lava.
Lava geyser.
Lava geyser.
Basic lava blasts in combat.
Basic lava blasts in combat.
Lava waterfall.
Lava waterfall.
Large, curving lava attack.
Large, curving lava attack.
Lava shuriken.
Lava shuriken.
Lava meteors.
Lava meteors.
Countering an earthbending attack with lavabending.
Countering an earthbending attack with lavabending.

Credit in relation to the Ghazan gifs go to @mial42(who is no longer here)

Quick Counters

This is something that I think will come in to play in this battle . Both Maxxor and Takinom are creatures the avatar duo have never seen or experienced before which leaves a intimidation factor which could effect both of them mentally or/and physically . Maxxor is 9'4 while Takinom is 8'10 , much taller and stronger , ect then the avatar duo . being taller gives my duo the reach advantage which comes in handy in a close range scuffle .

But why would it though? Avatar characters are familiar with spirits and monsters. And Azula and her friends have dealt with Appa I doubt that would actually intimidate her. It would just end up being another challenge for her. As for the reach advantage? That doesn't mean much for benders who use their elements in close quarters combat. So while your characters may have a reach advantage physically, Azula or Ghazan can equalize that via their bending. So it doesn't mean much.

No Caption Provided

Also Zuko had a reach advantage with fire daggers in their fight on the boat, but Azula was fine.

No Caption Provided

Personally for the 2 min talk before the fight , I'm sure maxxor and takinom would catch up and have a laugh about the past and how it was . As for this fight and how they might approach it , they would come up with some things to get the best of both of them. I wont go into details since I want to see your intro before diving in here . One thing is for sure that both of them will be ready and focused , both of them are warriors with tons of experience about battle since both of them are way older then the avatar duo. Since this is an random encounter both of them will be careful and because of seeing the avatar duo as threats both maxxor and takinom wont underestimate them.

This is kind of vague, but I'm not sure what strategies your team could possibly pull unless you show me some scenes, or fights. Azula is a tactician, and has even shown as much in the show. Leading armies, taking over cities, and trolling the protagonists time and time again. And Ghazan is a member of one of the most renown criminal groups in the Avatar series, The Red Lotus. Despite Azula's personality, they would have no problem working together, and a possible strategy would be a tank strategy. Ghazan would be in charge of controlling the area, via lava moats, and Azula would be in charge of range. While Ghazan keeps your team at bay, Azula charges lightning to fire at your team when the opportunity arises. Azula and Ghazan are more versatile in terms of raw technique, so they have more cards to play arguably, based off the moves you mentioned, but I won't press further until your reply.

Conclusion

Azula and Ghazan have better techniques from what I looked up in relation to your team. They potentially have better synergy.(Avatar techniques are very dance like, so synergy and precision is very important and it will be easier since their attacks are more organized and disciplined.) Ghazan and Azula have no past beef so working together shouldn't be an issue either.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SMXLR8

Addressing your quick counters

But why would it though? Avatar characters are familiar with spirits and monsters. And Azula and her friends have dealt with Appa I doubt that would actually intimidate her. It would just end up being another challenge for her. As for the reach advantage? That doesn't mean much for benders who use their elements in close quarters combat. So while your characters may have a reach advantage physically, Azula or Ghazan can equalize that via their bending. So it doesn't mean much.

It should have some sort of effect , regardless of how small it is . I don't think so , this is different . I'm pretty sure both avatar characters have not seen anything like this before. Last thing on this before I mean on , the effect would be caution mixed with some fear of the unknown . You can't prove this wouldn't happen but judging from just the looks of my duo most if not anyone would think their monsters of some kind and run away. On the topic of reach I was referencing your characters if they wanted to go up close and personal . Both your character wont equal anything since my characters would just attack close range as well which would make it more difficult for your characters to handle / deal with them. I'll show what I mean later if it come to that to better hammer my point home .

Also Zuko had a reach advantage with fire daggers in their fight on the boat, but Azula was fine.

Zuko doesn't hold a candle to either of my characters so bad example there. This is a bad comparison right here.

This is kind of vague, but I'm not sure what strategies your team could possibly pull unless you show me some scenes, or fights. Azula is a tactician, and has even shown as much in the show. Leading armies, taking over cities, and trolling the protagonists time and time again. And Ghazan is a member of one of the most renown criminal groups in the Avatar series, The Red Lotus. Despite Azula's personality, they would have no problem working together, and a possible strategy would be a tank strategy. Ghazan would be in charge of controlling the area, via lava moats, and Azula would be in charge of range. While Ghazan keeps your team at bay, Azula charges lightning to fire at your team when the opportunity arises. Azula and Ghazan are more versatile in terms of raw technique, so they have more cards to play arguably, based off the moves you mentioned, but I won't press further until your reply.

To be honest after looking at some feats there tons of things I could come up with but I figured I would do a counter attacking plan to better use these feats but I might attack first a few times to be somewhat fair here. Azula being a tactician is irreverent here due to both my characters having more experience then her in the art of war and combat. Maxxor leads an entire empire while Takinom is 2nd of command of an empire as well . Both of them know what it takes to win battles and wars since they seen it , experienced it and lived it . I don't see your characters working together here , their personalities and behaviors are just too different for anything to get done. As for attack plan I would like some proof that both of them would do the things you mentioned first cause I can't see it happening. Your plan wouldn't work anyway since Ghazan can't handle my two characters alone and takinom would just rush azula since she would just fly over Ghazan while maxxor keeps him busy. Actually both your characters are very limited in what they can do. Maxxor and takinom have seen fire , lightning, earth and lava before but your characters have no seen what my duo could do before . Don't worry I'll show and explain what I mean so you are not confused .

My Quick Counters

You didn't even do anything in the 2 min talk so again there will be plan from your duo at all.

Your team would not work together very well since your characters are just too different so let me explain

Azula

Azula was marked by a distinct lack of empathy. This behavior would characterize her relationship with her friends for many years. Although she could show sympathy toward them, she never cared for their feelings and manipulated them as she saw fit, such as when she intimidated Ty Lee into leaving the circus and joining her cause. She was prone to asserting herself and her authority in a grandiose way. Azula was known to have a cruel personality, showing little to no concern for others besides her father. From a very young age, Azula demonstrated sadistic aggression and a near total lack of remorse to friends, servants, family, and animals.

This right here says it all really , azula never had any friends or ally's to begin with due to her mental state in general. I could show more about this if needed but you get my point here , azula is too controlling and manipulative for her own good , she would try to boss and control her teammate in which their synergy doesn't exist.

Ghazan

In battle, however, Ghazan displayed a more serious and merciless side of himself. He was loyal to Zaheer and the Red Lotus, doing whatever it took to fulfill their goal. When faced with overwhelming odds, he was willing to kill himself rather than surrender and be sent back to prison, a trait which ultimately cost him his life.

There's not much to say about him to be honest but I highly doubt that he would let azula boss / order him around since he has a leader who does that already. To me he might look down on her in which she would get mad so again their synergy is not there.

Another thing is that you really need to stop acting like my characters are like the characters the avatar duo have faced in the past. The thing about this is your duo are going to have to do more to beat my duo due to superior stats . This wont be easy but it's not straight forward as you think it is

Last point for now about the lightning

No questions asked, if the right moment presents itself this technique is oneshotting.

I don't see that happening for a few reasons

1. My characters are not humans who are weak to it
  2. My characters have attacks that are more deadly to your team . My duo can out damage your duo
  3. it's not that simple since you are kind of underestimating my duo while overestimating your which again their not as strong as you think they are

Basic attack information - Flame Orb

It's finally time to show how strong these attacks are and how they can be used .

Flame Orb

This attack is just a basic fire ball but their are variations to it . so lets see

There is one blast one with one hand . This is most common

No Caption Provided

There is the double shot

No Caption Provided

There is the 2 shot with 2 hands

No Caption Provided

That should be good for now , now on to how strong these orbs are . For one their hot enough to semi melt an iron box / crate. To be fair this could also be another attack but I'm not sure since it looks like the attack

No Caption Provided

Here is an example of what it did to a water creature who mostly take little to no damage from fire attacks. this is 1st or 2n degree burns right there

No Caption Provided

The attack could be used like this . This one of the example of variation , using the attack as cover.

No Caption Provided

Here is another showing of power from the attack . Its strong enough to crack / destroy rock / stone with just one orb . Another note is the range since the attack was launched from the air

No Caption Provided

This should be good enough to prove that the attack is no joke and can / will do damage to your team.

Basic attack information - Lavalanche

The Lavalanche Attack is a punishing gush of molten lava. Creatures who are adept in both Earth and Fire Elements . Lavalanch has been portrayed as either launching out of the user's hands or surging forth from the ground in response to the user's fist slamming down.

The attack is hot enough to melt iron with ease

No Caption Provided

Here is an example of an earth style variation of the attack

No Caption Provided

The attack could also be performed with one hand rather then a blast . It can open the ground kind of like a fissure with lava coming upward

No Caption Provided

Here is an example of strong the attack is part 1 where a lava waterfall is being made / coming out

No Caption Provided

Here is the 2nd part to show the lava waterfall complete

No Caption Provided

To be honest this attack is very deadly and has one shooting potential if it hits your team

Basic attack information - Pebble Storm & Rock Wave

Time to talk about the earth attacks so here we go

Pebble storm is quite the attack that's kind of fast / quick . it also a good range as well

No Caption Provided

Rock wave is a more heavy hitting attack that does more damage

No Caption Provided

On a scale level the attack is quite good . As you can see it has the power and height to stop a monster sized creature in their tracks

No Caption Provided

As for power , it could easily up root a tree

No Caption Provided

Here is another variation f the attack by using two hands for a double attack

No Caption Provided

This shows you that both attacks can / will cause problems for your duo

Basic attack information - Ember Swarm & Torrent of Flame

I was going to show more for this but I think I'll just show one example for each to save time and get this CAV rolling

The Ember Swarm Attack is a flaming torrent of burning embers. The force of the embers will do only slight damage in many cases. It's only in the hands of a skilled Fire Element user that the Ember Swarm Attack reaches its full potential. If used correctly, the searing embers will also deal Fire damage and leave the target disoriented for the rest of the battle.

No Caption Provided

When this Attack is made, an overwhelming Torrent of Flame rushes towards the target, as if the flames have been liquified. Creatures caught by the Torrent of Flame are struck by intense heat as well as by the physical force of the Torrent stemming from the Water Element of this Attack

No Caption Provided

Both attacks are strong can be be used in different ways but this will do for now . For the ember swarm example the embers were able to steam the water and the torrent of flame example shows how attack is strong enogh to push a taget back and burn the ground alittle

Conclusion and Recap

Recap

The rank of how strong each fire attack is like this

1. Lava Lance
  2. Torrent of Flames
  3. Flame Orb
  4. Ember Swarm

Depending on the situation these attacks can be used in different ways while for the earth attack it's pretty straight foward how to rank the 2 in terms of power . Each of these attack do can do damage to your duo or even take them out depending on how and what they get hit with.

Conclusion

Azula and Ghazan have better techniques from what I looked up in relation to your team. They potentially have better synergy.(Avatar techniques are very dance like, so synergy and precision is very important and it will be easier since their attacks are more organized and disciplined.) Ghazan and Azula have no past beef so working together shouldn't be an issue either.

I just proved that my team has sronger attacks compared to your team, as for better thats' debatable. I just proved and showed how your team would not work together while you haven't showed or proved anything that says otherwise.

My duo should have enough to handle anything your duo can do while the same can't be said for the avatar duo . I still have more to say and talk about regarding this battle but because of athe time I'm going to let you havea your turn .

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: Wow I didn't get a tag from you. Also, with the feats you are presenting, I still don't understand why there are so many restrictions on the Avatar Duo.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SMXLR8

@deathhero61: hey no looking ! I mean not done yet as you can see so please wait until I'm done to comment . I like fair fights and my character don't have a lot of character feats and they don't hurt humans in character also my duo does not have comic feats

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:

@deathhero61: hey no looking ! I mean not done yet as you can see so please wait until I'm done to comment . I like fair fights and my character don't have a lot of character feats and they don't hurt humans in character also my duo does have comic feats

Well next time, send a PM to yourself. That way its saved, and you can keep it private as a surprise.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: is that what you do ? well it's still in the edit or work in progress , I usually tell people when I'm done then they can comment

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I'm finally done with my post so it's your turn and rember try to not use comic feats

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: I'll make a post this weekend. I have a lot of homework to do this week.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: I'll have a post tomorrow at the latest, I have a shit ton of free time so I'm gonna dedicate that to my CAVs.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DeathHero61

@smxlr8: Sorry this post is pretty sloppy compared to my usual ones.

Round 2:

Quick Counters

It should have some sort of effect , regardless of how small it is . I don't think so , this is different . I'm pretty sure both avatar characters have not seen anything like this before. Last thing on this before I mean on , the effect would be caution mixed with some fear of the unknown .

You can't prove this wouldn't happen but judging from just the looks of my duo most if not anyone would think their monsters of some kind and run away.

On the topic of reach I was referencing your characters if they wanted to go up close and personal . Both your character wont equal anything since my characters would just attack close range as well which would make it more difficult for your characters to handle / deal with them. I'll show what I mean later if it come to that to better hammer my point home .

Its kind of a stretch regardless. Spirits, and beasts exist in the avatar universe. Why would either Azula be so majorly surprised it would mess with their game? What's your basis asides from "oh they never seen anything like them before"? It wouldn't change what either of them would do, it wouldn't take away Azula's strategic thinking, and it wouldn't conflict with Ghazan much either.

And you cannot prove that a twisted dark strategist and a borderline cold-blooded murderer, the former who has taken over countries, while the latter who was acclaimed to be dangerous enough to combat any fighter in the verse, would be afraid. If you keep arguing for it, it would simply be grasping for straws.

Okay? My point was that your reach doesn't matter in the context of bending AND CQC. And someone with long arms would be at a worse disadvantage if they got closer to their opponent instead of properly maintaining distance.(if your arm is as long as my body, you wouldn't be able to properly throw a punch if you are right in my face) In a firefight, you wouldn't point an assault rifle in someone's face, to make the most use of it you would maintain a distance(so nobody smacks the rifle out of your hand too easily) In the case of the length of Maxxor and Takinom's arms, the most they could do is grapple their targets. Meanwhile, the benders, at least Azula anyway, can attack at virtually any range because they are incorporating Martial Arts AND long rang attacks, at the same time.

Zuko doesn't hold a candle to either of my characters so bad example there. This is a bad comparison right here.

In regards to what? I'm just showing an example of someone who had a range advantage on Azula and how she handled it. Unless you mean Zuko doesn't hold a candle stat wise, because even then, Zuko is pretty impressive.

Although he had his swords for this feat, with a simple movement created an AOE move that sent an earthbender flying a fair distance even though the attack wasn't an aimed or precise one.

No Caption Provided

Melts a sheet of ice while underwater, underneath the northern water tribe city which is basically a frozen tundra, where his powers would be severely nerfed.

Destroys a well made ice construct by Katara casually.

Melts Katara's ice simply by breathing

Although it was a huge sucker punch, Zuko manages to KO Book 1 Katara who still had solid durability showings back then.

No Caption Provided

Although it was with swords, completely overpowers an earthbender's defense with quick, vicious attacks

No Caption Provided

And finally to end this section, here are some solid raw power showings during his fight with Azula durign the episode "The Southern Raiders

These are all solid feats, comparable if not better than what you showed.

To be honest after looking at some feats there tons of things I could come up with but I figured I would do a counter attacking plan to better use these feats but I might attack first a few times to be somewhat fair here. Azula being a tactician is irreverent here due to both my characters having more experience then her in the art of war and combat.Maxxor leads an entire empire while Takinom is 2nd of command of an empire as well . Both of them know what it takes to win battles and wars since they seen it , experienced it and lived it .

I don't see your characters working together here , their personalities and behaviors are just too different for anything to get done. As for attack plan I would like some proof that both of them would do the things you mentioned first cause I can't see it happening. Your plan wouldn't work anyway since Ghazan can't handle my two characters alone and takinom would just rush azula since she would just fly over Ghazan while maxxor keeps him busy. Actually both your characters are very limited in what they can do. Maxxor and takinom have seen fire , lightning, earth and lava before but your characters have no seen what my duo could do before . Don't worry I'll show and explain what I mean so you are not confused .

Azula being a tactician is very relevant, you need to cite examples and lore and showings of tactics to compare, not just saying its irrelevant with nothing to back such a claim. The Ozai Angles(which was only Azula, Mai and Ty Lee) infiltrated and took over the Dai Li(an elite force) through trickery and tactics and psychological warfare, then launched a coup to overthrow Ba Singe Se, an entire country.

Azula and Ghazan both have experience working with others, their personalities aren't so drastically different that they wouldn't simply fight together. Ghazan won't be fighting your team alone, he simply has to keep Maxxor at bay, and if Takinom tries to close in, then she'll get hit by lightning by the time she's close enough.

Actually both your characters are very limited in what they can do.

I wonder why.....

You didn't even do anything in the 2 min talk so again there will be plan from your duo at all.

....I did. Azula and Ghazan get to know each other then make a brief plan. Benders are very improvisational.

Your team would not work together very well since your characters are just too different so let me explain

Unless Azula is going to murder Ghazan during the fight, it, their personalities don't matter enough.

Azula

Azula was marked by a distinct lack of empathy. This behavior would characterize her relationship with her friends for many years. Although she could show sympathy toward them, she never cared for their feelings and manipulated them as she saw fit, such as when she intimidated Ty Lee into leaving the circus and joining her cause. She was prone to asserting herself and her authority in a grandiose way. Azula was known to have a cruel personality, showing little to no concern for others besides her father. From a very young age, Azula demonstrated sadistic aggression and a near total lack of remorse to friends, servants, family, and animals.

This right here says it all really , azula never had any friends or ally's to begin with due to her mental state in general. I could show more about this if needed but you get my point here , azula is too controlling and manipulative for her own good , she would try to boss and control her teammate in which their synergy doesn't exist.

Empathy had nothing to do with her ability to work with them. This is clearly evident in the several times they worked together. Azula's shitty personality withstanding, she was still able to work in conjunction with them. And although I do not have access to comic feats, but canonically she did work with Team Avatar in the comics,(this is after her father was taken down by Ozai, after Ty Lee and Mai turned their backs on her and this is after she lost the thrown to Zuko) and back then she was mentally insane.

Even if you refuse to acknowledge the example I mentioned because its from the comics, I can still bring up Ty Lee and Mai again and how they legit manage to consistently work as a unit to get the job down, constantly using different methods of transportation to tire out Team Avatar, never giving them a break, weakening them in order to ultimately finish them off during The Chase. Lets assume for one second that Azula manipulative personality plays a factor on whether or not they work together, if she could trick Zuko so many times into working with her, fool people into giving her trust that she doesn't deserve on various occasions, why would Ghazan be any different?

Ghazan

In battle, however, Ghazan displayed a more serious and merciless side of himself. He was loyal to Zaheer and the Red Lotus, doing whatever it took to fulfill their goal. When faced with overwhelming odds, he was willing to kill himself rather than surrender and be sent back to prison, a trait which ultimately cost him his life.

There's not much to say about him to be honest but I highly doubt that he would let azula boss / order him around since he has a leader who does that already. To me he might look down on her in which she would get mad so again their synergy is not there.

Another thing is that you really need to stop acting like my characters are like the characters the avatar duo have faced in the past. The thing about this is your duo are going to have to do more to beat my duo due to superior stats . This wont be easy but it's not straight forward as you think it is

Azula wouldn't even need to boss him around, they simply need to fight together. I would assume the common sense here with the scenario you set up is that both duos know they are heading into a fight. In fact the ruling you set was "both sides wont attack their teammate but everyone is acting normally" meaning they have a set goal. What basis do you have based on your analysis of the characters would Ghazan and Azula not work together?

Then prove it. You gave me literally nothing in your opener. Your most noteworty argument was apparently that Azula and Ghazan aren't going to work together, due to their personalities, without citing any evidence why they wouldn't,(and so far in this post you used a wiki post to cite their personalities, barely going in depth yourself on why that will play a factor in their personalities clashing) and how Azula and Ghazan are going to run off because your characters look like monsters. Which are both the biggest grasp for straws I have ever seen in any fictional debate. That's like saying Batman would be afraid of Ghost Rider because he never seen anything like him before, when we know his personality and training and the things he deals with in his universe makes it so its not a majorly big deal. In the world of Avatar there are spirits, some take the form of monsters, others take the forms of humans, and its a world where Dragons exist...... come on man, please drop this argument and focus on actual viable ones.

Me: No questions asked, if the right moment presents itself this technique is oneshotting.

I don't see that happening for a few reasons

1. My characters are not humans who are weak to it That's not an argument. Just say your characters are durable enough to tank it, and then cite evidence.
  2. My characters have attacks that are more deadly to your team . My duo can out damage your duo.
  3. it's not that simple since you are kind of underestimating my duo while overestimating your which again their not as strong as you think they are Its literally impossible for me to overestimate my team when you literally gave no substance to your opener for me to even understand your characters or even compare them to mine, while giving my characters a shit ton of nerfs so you can have a set list of arguments.

Chaotic Duo's Techniques and How They Compare(Fire)

Just to cement this as much as possible I will reply to everything you shown.

Flame Orb

There is one blast one with one hand . This is most common

No Caption Provided

There is the double shot

No Caption Provided

The size and fire rate is absolutely poor. Azula can do better. Zuko can do better and he has been proven several times to be her inferior.

The fire rate is far better here than in the gifs above.
The fire rate is far better here than in the gifs above.

And the size of their respective fireballs is way bigger too but I'll kill two birds with one stone when I get to your raw power showings.

That should be good for now , now on to how strong these orbs are . For one their hot enough to semi melt an iron box / crate. To be fair this could also be another attack but I'm not sure since it looks like the attack

No Caption Provided

How strong is that specific guy compared to Maxxor and Takinom in flame manipulation?

Here is an example of what it did to a water creature who mostly take little to no damage from fire attacks. this is 1st or 2n degree burns right there

No Caption Provided

To be fair, literally everyone in avatar should realistically be burning to death with even the most basic fire blasts. You can say the same about a lot of universes that have fire manipulators. Plus this level of raw power is nothing. Azula's fire blast have cut down trees.

And has completely vaporized Aang's defenses, burning and destroying it with a casual non-charged blast.

No Caption Provided

And her blasts can be pretty large, forcing someone like Aang to jump large distances to avoid it.

No Caption Provided

She's flexible depending on the situation, going as far as to create pinwheels of flames,to throw along a surface during her cart chase with Aang and Bumi.

he attack could be used like this . This one of the example of variation , using the attack as cover.

No Caption Provided

Azula has done the same thing, I'll show it again if I didn't show it in my opener.

No Caption Provided

Defends against attacks, from Toph, Katara, Zuko , and Aang and Sokka's boomerang briefly then uses the aftermath to escape easily.

Also she easily stopped Katara's waterbending attacks by vaporizing her attacks.

No Caption Provided

Here is another showing of power from the attack . Its strong enough to crack / destroy rock / stone with just one orb . Another note is the range since the attack was launched from the air

No Caption Provided

Azula has smashed Aang while in a rock armor, into a stone building several meters away.

No Caption Provided

Ember Swarm & Torrent of Flame

Those techniques, just aren't that good. And they lack raw power.

Chaotic Duo's Techniques and How They Compare(Lava and Earth)

Fire is something I can vouch Azula being superior in, earth is a lot closer between Ghazan and Maxxor, Maxxor having an edge in power.

The Lavalanche Attack is a punishing gush of molten lava. Creatures who are adept in both Earth and Fire Elements . Lavalanch has been portrayed as either launching out of the user's hands or surging forth from the ground in response to the user's fist slamming down.

The attack is hot enough to melt iron with ease

No Caption Provided

Do either of the duo use variations of that technique?

Here is an example of an earth style variation of the attack

No Caption Provided

The attack could also be performed with one hand rather then a blast . It can open the ground kind of like a fissure with lava coming upward

This is impressive, but I ask the same question as the previous feat. Is this a technique Maxxor and Takinom use? Plus, Ghazan can do this, but on admittedly a smaller scale.

No Caption Provided

Here is an example of strong the attack is part 1 where a lava waterfall is being made / coming out

No Caption Provided

Okay? And?

This is extremely lackluster compared to Ghazan. Ghazan can do literally the same thing on a better scale than this.

No Caption Provided

Pebble storm is quite the attack that's kind of fast / quick . it also a good range as well

No Caption Provided

This is one of the more dangerous and pressure based techniques. But who's to say it cannot be blocked or dodged with the way its aimed? Plus it takes forever to go off. Ghazan was able to block attacks from Zuko(despite the conditions, this is still impressive)

No Caption Provided

And block attacks from Bolin

No Caption Provided

Who can throw similarly sized rocks with enough force to knock back mechs.

No Caption Provided

As for the earth wave attacks, they are good, but can be countered hard by lava bending. The instant it reaches Ghazan, he can dodge and then counter by lavabending.

No Caption Provided

This shows you that both attacks can / will cause problems for your duo

Okay, interesting, why do you believe this? What's your basis for this?

Conclusions of the round

I just proved that my team has sronger attacks compared to your team, as for better thats' debatable. I just proved and showed how your team would not work together while you haven't showed or proved anything that says otherwise.

My duo should have enough to handle anything your duo can do while the same can't be said for the avatar duo . I still have more to say and talk about regarding this battle but because of athe time I'm going to let you havea your turn .

How???? You did no direct comparisons, you literally just posted a bunch of gifs, and then ended your post saying your team is stronger...and honestly? They aren't. The earth manipulation of Maxxor is scary, but is nothing my team can't handle but the fire manipulation of the chaotic team is pitiful, none of it compares in terms of raw power. Look at this:

No Caption Provided

and compare it to this:

No Caption Provided

The difference is actually pretty significant.

After thinking about it for awhile, I realized that maybe the restrictions were necessary after all, you haven't posted any speed feats, or any real power feats of note, so I am convinced so far that my team is faster, and can hit harder, and I can elaborate on that in the next post, I am convinced that my team have more options relating to their movesets, and you haven't even shown any durability feats or potency feats. Maybe I am completely wrong and you are hiding more feats,(because in the back of my mind I recall seeing some impressive feats when I did research on Chaotic before we started) But right now, at this exact moment, you aren't really presenting your case, and as far as I can tell your team only has a size and strength advantage.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is weird but t4v.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a
deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v a thousand times over!

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaotic? I haven't heard that name in quite some time. Danians best tribe.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Tektonic  Online
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SMXLR8

Counter Points

Its kind of a stretch regardless. Spirits, and beasts exist in the avatar universe. Why would either Azula be so majorly surprised it would mess with their game? What's your basis asides from "oh they never seen anything like them before"? It wouldn't change what either of them would do, it wouldn't take away Azula's strategic thinking, and it wouldn't conflict with Ghazan much either.

Even so it still should have some effect like being cautious for example , I don't think both of your characters are just going to go all out .Im just saying that for my duo they know of humans and are friends with them after getting to know them better , I mean sure some were ok with it while others not so much but overtime it got better. I think it would change how both of them approch this fight .

Okay? My point was that your reach doesn't matter in the context of bending AND CQC. And someone with long arms would be at a worse disadvantage if they got closer to their opponent instead of properly maintaining distance.(if your arm is as long as my body, you wouldn't be able to properly throw a punch if you are right in my face) In a firefight, you wouldn't point an assault rifle in someone's face, to make the most use of it you would maintain a distance(so nobody smacks the rifle out of your hand too easily) In the case of the length of Maxxor and Takinom's arms, the most they could do is grapple their targets. Meanwhile, the benders, at least Azula anyway, can attack at virtually any range because they are incorporating Martial Arts AND long rang attacks, at the same time.

Ok but it would be difficult for both sides then . To be honest my duo fights well for being taller and bigger but thats to be expected after all with the experiance both of them have of course they wouldn't let their size get in the way , after all both of them have faced all kinds of opennets with different sizes. Both my chracter from attack from different ranges as well espesciallytakimon also both of character can handle the Martial Arts with their superior stats and more attacking options .

In regards to what? I'm just showing an example of someone who had a range advantage on Azula and how she handled it. Unless you mean Zuko doesn't hold a candle stat wise, because even then, Zuko is pretty impressive.

I mean theres a difference between him and my duo . He is by human standard not creature standard .

Azula being a tactician is very relevant, you need to cite examples and lore and showings of tactics to compare, not just saying its irrelevant with nothing to back such a claim. The Ozai Angles(which was only Azula, Mai and Ty Lee) infiltrated and took over the Dai Li(an elite force) through trickery and tactics and psychological warfare, then launched a coup to overthrow Ba Singe Se, an entire country.

What I mean is that she's not the the one in this battle . I don't think I can cite anything due to the show and game being over so it's impossible to find anything . All I'm doing is telling you what the show protrails about both characters also your examples aren't that impreeive but to be honest I say agree to disagree about this since it donest help the outcome here.

Azula and Ghazan both have experience working with others, their personalities aren't so drastically different that they wouldn't simply fight together. Ghazan won't be fighting your team alone, he simply has to keep Maxxor at bay, and if Takinom tries to close in, then she'll get hit by lightning by the time she's close enough.

Sure but with everyone being in character I don't see how it works to your favor .I'm not going to address this plan since you have not shown or proved they would even come up with something together .

I wonder why.....

All your character offers to this battle is fire ,earth , lava lighting andphysicals , it's not the same for my duo however .

Empathy had nothing to do with her ability to work with them. This is clearly evident in the several times they worked together. Azula's shitty personality withstanding, she was still able to work in conjunction with them. And although I do not have access to comic feats, but canonically she did work with Team Avatar in the comics,(this is after her father was taken down by Ozai, after Ty Lee and Mai turned their backs on her and this is after she lost the thrown to Zuko) and back then she was mentally insane.

Comic feats and events should not be counted here even if it is canon , we had a agreement for the rules so stick to it please. Azula still only does things for herself so I see both your characters doing their own thing not really combining well in this fight .

Even if you refuse to acknowledge the example I mentioned because its from the comics, I can still bring up Ty Lee and Mai again and how they legit manage to consistently work as a unit to get the job down, constantly using different methods of transportation to tire out Team Avatar, never giving them a break, weakening them in order to ultimately finish them off during The Chase. Lets assume for one second that Azula manipulative personality plays a factor on whether or not they work together, if she could trick Zuko so many times into working with her, fool people into giving her trust that she doesn't deserve on various occasions, why would Ghazan be any different?

It was shown later that both of them didn't like azula , when Mai stood up to her ty lee joined in in because she's friends with mai not azula so there no trust here because things happen

Azula wouldn't even need to boss him around, they simply need to fight together. I would assume the common sense here with the scenario you set up is that both duos know they are heading into a fight. In fact the ruling you set was "both sides wont attack their teammate but everyone is acting normally" meaning they have a set goal. What basis do you have based on your analysis of the characters would Ghazan and Azula not work together?

I don't know so I'm not sure . The rules I stated was to be some what fair but since you sure both of them would work together i'm going to take it out then , I really want to be fair and even without any sort of edge giving to either side here . So it's your choice if you prove your characters can work together then fine but I'm going to remove the "wont attack each other " part since you seem confident

My characters are not humans who are weak to it That's not an argument. Just say your characters are durable enough to tank it, and then cite evidence.

My characters have attacks that are more deadly to your team . My duo can out damage your duo.

it's not that simple since you are kind of underestimating my duo while overestimating your which again their not as strong as you think they are Its literally impossible for me to overestimate my team when you literally gave no substance to your opener for me to even understand your characters or even compare them to mine, while giving my characters a shit ton of nerfs so you can have a set list of arguments.

I'm going show some stuff so calm down . I did nothing of the sort , you don't understand how hard is for me find feats for my characters do you . with out the composite attacks feats this cav would not even happen in the first place because of how low the feats are . My character would not attack humans because of them being ally's / friends with them . All I have are animated feats so no comic feats is fair from my perceptive . No nerfs to your team at all so stop complaining and get on with it , after all you accepted this so just deal with it , you kind of making this CAV less fun which isn't a good sign .

The Fire Counters

The size and fire rate is absolutely poor. Azula can do better. Zuko can do better and he has been proven several times to be her inferior. And the size of their respective fireballs is way bigger too but I'll kill two birds with one stone when I get to your raw power showings.

I was making an example of the attack but I could show you an example of faster attack rate for fire attacks, the example is with 2 weaker creatures that aren't as strong as my duo and of course the size of the attack can be bigger if needed

No Caption Provided

How strong is that specific guy compared to Maxxor and Takinom in flame manipulation?

Not that strong due to the species of the creature

To be fair, literally everyone in avatar should realistically be burning to death with even the most basic fire blasts. You can say the same about a lot of universes that have fire manipulators. Plus this level of raw power is nothing.

Well of course but for my duo it's different so let me explain. In the show when a creature is hit with an attack there is no visible signs of damage since everyone is so tough. So in the example I was making the attack was strong and hot enough to leave burn marks and the creature is a water type too which resists fire attacks.

And her blasts can be pretty large, forcing someone like Aang to jump large distances to avoid it.

To be fair he didn't need to jump that high and that far to dodge that

She's flexible depending on the situation, going as far as to create pinwheels of flames

being flexible applies to my duo more then your duo because of greater attack options ,she only used that attack once.

Now to address this since you are underestimating how strong fire attacks are so let's do this but first lets show what ember swarm and torrent of flame can do

Ember Swarm

Lets start with ember swarm ,the attack is strong enough to do this

No Caption Provided

Tornado tackle a strong attack ,that is a focused version of the attack . when the attack is released it looks like this

No Caption Provided

Stopping a tornado is very impressive considering the attack is the weakest of the fire attacks

Torrent of Flame

As for torent of flame it's hot enough to boli water within seconds that bolis a water creature alive . it could could also be a rapid fire attack. this a variation of the attack too , it stream that turns into smaller attacks

No Caption Provided

as for power and range ,well there's this example where the attack reaches the top of a castle in no time . Maxxor was on the bottom floor when he attacked so this is very impressive also a another variation of the attack . The atttack burned the whole lower area as well

No Caption Provided

Those techniques, just aren't that good. And they lack raw power.

I would say these 2 attacks are very good and have the raw power to match if not surpass azula's

Since you need some more proof and convincing here are 2 very good example of how strong fire attacks are. These 2 example trump anything shown from Azula or even a fire bender in general

Example 1

Here we see a simple fire blast or fire ball is strong enough to not just destroy but DISINTEGRATE a car in seconds really. This is very impressive, it shows the power and heat from the attack turns cars to ash

No Caption Provided

Example 2

This shows another example of how strong and powerful flame orb is. It's strong and powerful enough to stop a tank completely from moving

No Caption Provided

These 2 examples show raw power and potency for what kind of heat my duo can release here also lava lance is still a stronger attack compared to other fire attacks. Even if these are the only examples that show this , it's more then enough to prove my point here

Earth Counter Points

Fire is something I can vouch Azula being superior in, earth is a lot closer between Ghazan and Maxxor, Maxxor having an edge in power.

Fire is something my characters hold an advantage in, I have proof that shows this but for earth attacks, I guess so

Do either of the duo use variations of that technique?

They can, it depends on the situation though

This is impressive, but I ask the same question as the previous feat. Is this a technique Maxxor and Takinom use? Plus, Ghazan can do this, but on admittedly a smaller scale.

well yes since the attack is used differently by everyone that uses it

This is extremely lackluster compared to Ghazan. Ghazan can do literally the same thing on a better scale than this.

I'm not trying to compare here just showing what the attack can do also I have seen better, Like this

No Caption Provided

This is one of the more dangerous and pressure based techniques. But who's to say it cannot be blocked or dodged with the way its aimed? Plus it takes forever to go off. Ghazan was able to block attacks from Zuko(despite the conditions, this is still impressive)

That's what you think? um ok. There's a reason for the slowness, it because that was the first time he used the attack. I say he because that was Tom as maxxor trying to be maxxor for real. The attack is much faster on the draw when it used later

As for the earth wave attacks, they are good, but can be countered hard by lava bending. The instant it reaches Ghazan, he can dodge and then counter by lavabending.

And lava bending can be countered by any number of attacks that maxxor processes, after all, he has seen lava and can handle it

Okay, interesting, why do you believe this? What's your basis for this?

your characters can't take any direct hits from my duo's attacks otherwise it either major damage or death. The same can't be said for my duo who are more tougher than humans

Takinom vs Azula

No Caption Provided

Now is the time for these 2 to face off so here we go.

First lets see what takinom brings to this fight since both are similar but so different

• Flight
  • Strength
  • Durability
  • Fire manipulation
  • Energy manipulation
  • Limb agmenttation and size control
  • Resistance
  • super stats

Strength

Here is raw strength showing of her lifting Tartarek who weighs 271 pounds with one hand with ease and then dropping him from highplace,I would say she went to the ceiling then dropped him. She was also strong enough to puch through his turtle shell which hurt him

No Caption Provided

She was able to catch and throw him off her with ease with all of his weight being used against her . He wigths 271 pounds and she threw him off with such force that he was in mid air

No Caption Provided

She can even use firebending to increase her striking power

She also do it using her claws with fire for more slicing / cutting power

No Caption Provided

Durability

This is another stat takinom has over azula , this stat comes in handy in close quarters fights like this so lets look at some examples

Here a boulder sized rock was thrown at her

No Caption Provided

And she just fine and broke free from it

No Caption Provided

This should be ok for now since it shows that blunt and physical damage don'teffect her too much

More Fire manipulation

Let's look at more examples of how takinom uses fire

she can breathe fire or shoot it from her mouth, it a cool surprise attack

No Caption Provided

She can also increase the size and/or the power of her fire attacks

No Caption Provided

I will note that the attack didn't do the damage it was intended because maxxor was giant size, so the attack looks small in comparison . There is more but this should do for now since I have already shown gifs of takinom using fire attacks before also the attack looks like a phoenix lol

Advantages that takinom has over Azula

Superior stats - As I shown takinom has the physical aspect to bully Azula if the thing gets up close and personal. Strength and durability are things that will come into play in this matchup. Azula can't hurt takinom with her strength but takinom can and will hurt Azula with her strength.

Flight - This a clear advantage since takinom can naturally fly, unlike azula . Takinom is faster and more agile in the air which she's going to be throughout most of this fight. She has the mobility and aerial edge in the air with a height edge making her hard to hit and predict her movement

Durability - I have more to show for takinom but what I showed is that she's tough and can survive things Azula can't. takinom also doesn't bruise easily unlike Azula who can / would get burned in a firefight with takinom

Fire Power - This is a no-brainer because takinom does more damage then Azula, I'll show what I mean later but the heat is superior to that of Azula's and like Azula she can use and bend fire to do different things.

Variety- Azula's only has her physical stats, fire and lighting bender to use while takinom has more options for both attacking and for support

Maxxor vs Ghazan

No Caption Provided

While the fire ladies turn up the heat the guys will be trying to bury the other one so lets rock

All you have shown for Ghazan is lava and earth bending so to me he's a glass canon until proven otherwise so this shouldn't take long for maxxor to deal with

Here is what Ghazan will have to deal with against maxxor

• strength
  • superior stats
  • speed / reflexs
  • earth maniplation
  • fire manipulation
  • energy manipulation
  • Durabilty
  • varity
  • resistance

Strength

Here is an example of maxxor smashing a flaming rock with his fist, very easy for him and it shows he could do this against earth bending

No Caption Provided

Superior stats

These examples show how much superor he is to Ghazan in this department ,1st he can jump pretty far in one leap

No Caption Provided

Here is another one leap jump to cover long distance

No Caption Provided

This should be enough since I'll talk more about this fight in my next post

How the fight plays out so far...

Since my characters see the avatar duo as enemies they are going to attack first so your character are just defending themselves, to me this makes sense for how the fight starts. My duo talks about a plan while your duo does not

Ghazan won't be fighting your team alone, he simply has to keep Maxxor at bay, and if Takinom tries to close in, then she'll get hit by lightning by the time she's close enough.

He would lose if he fought both of them alone so it's a bad idea if he tried.Maxxor is going to face him so he has no choice but to fight. Ok for you last point lets say for argument sake that Azula is a few feet behind Ghazan so with that in mind back to the fight at hand. So because Azula is further away takinom will go after her so this sets up the matchup.

To be honest, because of the realization of my characters see your duo as enemies their going to have a backup plan to fall back and regroup when needed.

Azula attacking with lighting means takinom dodges and counters, after that she goes around for an second attack like this

No Caption Provided

There is more but this should be good for now

Conclusion Address

How???? You did no direct comparisons, you literally just posted a bunch of gifs, and then ended your post saying your team is stronger...and honestly? They aren't. The earth manipulation of Maxxor is scary, but is nothing my team can't handle but the fire manipulation of the chaotic team is pitiful, none of it compares in terms of raw power.

Again I'm not trying to compare here so it's kind of irrelevant here. To be fair I wasn't wrong to say that after all the attacks are strong when you look at everything. I'm sure your duo could handle earth and fire attacks but that's about it, my duo can do more than elemental based attacks also the same applies to my duo as they have also seen earth, fire, lava, and lightning before. The fire is much more dangerous than you know, while you will see if we get to it.

I'm not sure you compared a fireball to a fire blast? That's kind of being unfair, it's an uneven comparison and you know it.

After thinking about it for awhile, I realized that maybe the restrictions were necessary after all, you haven't posted any speed feats, or any real power feats of note, so I am convinced so far that my team is faster, and can hit harder, and I can elaborate on that in the next post, I am convinced that my team have more options relating to their movesets, and you haven't even shown any durability feats or potency feats.

There not restrictions, it for a fair fight nothing more. I just posted a lot of individual feats for more my characters while you, on the other hand, have not shown anything for Ghazan which makes him a glass canon until proven otherwise. For Azula, you haven't shown some things as well so I guess we both did the same thing but with me, I have more to show for later. You haven't shown your character is stronger than mine, all elemental feats but no physical feats. Even for elemental attacks, the ire and earth bending won't be doing a lot against my duo. Yout team is limited while mine is not, it's simple really there is no denying the facts here. I just show some stuff for my duo so it's your turn to do the same.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Ok I'm done with my post ,sorry for the long wait but I had things to do . Hopfully we can finish this CAV

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Itachus17

@deathhero61: I have tons of scans and gif's for Zuko and Azula if you need.

Anyways tv4.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DeathHero61
No Caption Provided

@smxlr8:

Hoenstly, after rereading your post, I think this will be my last post, you can have your final post and open this for voting since you wanted to do a conclusion. But this debate actually tired me out.

Last Post, and Gripes.

General Counters I felt were important and minor issues with this debate.

Even so it still should have some effect like being cautious for example , I don't think both of your characters are just going to go all out .Im just saying that for my duo they know of humans and are friends with them after getting to know them better , I mean sure some were ok with it while others not so much but overtime it got better. I think it would change how both of them approch this fight .

You need proof otherwise this is a stretch. You cannot just assume how my characters are going to act, and you cannot possibly be arguing that characters from a verse where spirits and actual monsters exist, are going to be afraid or even anywhere near as cautious as you claim.

Ok but it would be difficult for both sides then . To be honest my duo fights well for being taller and bigger but thats to be expected after all with the experiance both of them have of course they wouldn't let their size get in the way , after all both of them have faced all kinds of opennets with different sizes. Both my chracter from attack from different ranges as well espesciallytakimon also both of character can handle the Martial Arts with their superior stats and more attacking options .

Your point was that their reach would give them an advantage in CQC, but that's only possible if they are at the appropriate range to accommodate for their arm's length to begin with. Sure it will be easier for them to grab Azula or Ghazan, but it will still be equally as easy for Azula and Ghazan to throw out a ranged attack at the same length their arm can reach. So yes it would be difficult for both sides, not a strict advantage.

I mean theres a difference between him and my duo . He is by human standard not creature standard .

That's not an argument.

What I mean is that she's not the the one in this battle . I don't think I can cite anything due to the show and game being over so it's impossible to find anything . All I'm doing is telling you what the show protrails about both characters also your examples aren't that impreeive but to be honest I say agree to disagree about this since it donest help the outcome here.

Nothing you mentioned takes the entire series into consideration, Azula's path to insanity, and everything she has accomplished. Even when Mai and Ty Lee were about to betray her, and had clear issues with her personality, they were able to work together as a unit despite her lack of empathy, she was still able to lead, she was still able to strategize. You attempting to bring up character flaws to suggest the duo won't work together is a case of you grasping for straws.

Sure but with everyone being in character I don't see how it works to your favor .I'm not going to address this plan since you have not shown or proved they would even come up with something together .

Okay. Have fun with that. Let's see how voters react to that kind of approach in a debate.

All your character offers to this battle is fire ,earth , lava lighting andphysicals , it's not the same for my duo however .

.... I was being sarcastic. I was implying that everything in this debate so far hints at the possibility of you rigging this CAV, not even allowing me to get two canonically weaker characters that work okay together,(since you were looking for fairness anyway) so you can have set list of arguments. But either way it won't matter here because you aren't properly representing your case, you haven't given a sufficient reason to why Azula and Ghazan wouldn't fight the Chaotic duo together, nor showed any impressive feats that pertain to your characters despite their tier.(at least prior to the post I am currently replying to) You simply claimed they are stronger and tougher, SPECIFICALLY because they aren't human.

It was shown later that both of them didn't like azula , when Mai stood up to her ty lee joined in in because she's friends with mai not azula so there no trust here because things happen

There was tension from the very beginning, and despite all that tension they still worked together. You are specifically ignoring that.

I don't know so I'm not sure . The rules I stated was to be some what fair but since you sure both of them would work together i'm going to take it out then , I really want to be fair and even without any sort of edge giving to either side here . So it's your choice if you prove your characters can work together then fine but I'm going to remove the "wont attack each other " part since you seem confident

So you are going to specifically give your team an edge in the middle of the debate so you can have another part of your argument specifically set. Don't back track and decide to change the rules just because I am providing an decent argument. I almost made this same mistake in my most recent CAV, I made very specific rules that gave my opponent the advantage, and basically lost because of it. I could have easily said "Okay, I may have miscalculated when I made this rule, do you mind if I change it last second?" But no, we decided the rules before the debate started so I stuck with it. Same applies here. If you cannot prove my team would attack each other, then don't pursue the line of thinking.

I did nothing of the sort , you don't understand how hard is for me find feats for my characters do you . with out the composite attacks feats this cav would not even happen in the first place because of how low the feats are . My character would not attack humans because of them being ally's / friends with them . All I have are animated feats so no comic feats is fair from my perceptive . No nerfs to your team at all so stop complaining and get on with it , after all you accepted this so just deal with it , you kind of making this CAV less fun which isn't a good sign .

Hard to find feats? I really wanted to avoid calling you out because of how immature and petty it would look, but this is just silly. You literally just posted a section of your characters with strength feats and durability feats not even the strongest characters in the series can match,(you were looking for a match against avatar characters for at least almost 2 years so you should know where they place in terms of tier and feats, you even told me in another PM that you were avoiding debaters like me, Anthp2000, etc. implying you've seen our debates.) and you mean to tell me restricting comic feats was fair?(I was going into this debate for the most part blind) Preventing the benders from defending against the elements is fair? Making me use A VERY SPECIFIC PAIR OF CHARACTERS who do not even know each other while yours does was fair? I even complained about this before I accepted the CAV and you assured me that it was necessary to make this a fair debate. I

I took your word for it considering it took me forever just to convince you to debate any of the main Avatar reps on this site including myself, and you wouldn't have been open to a CAV otherwise If I tried to drastically changed things, but here you are scaling your characters to insane degrees to other characters that have feats that can reasonably be argued to be above many of the feats in the Avatar verse,(especially if I am restricted to TV show feats only) no sozin comet for Azula, my characters have no ill intent towards yours,(but your team does) and you even seriously contemplated removing "the won't attack each other" argument as soon as I presented a competent argument towards why Azula and Ghazan wouldn't attack each other, as if you didn't put it there to begin with.

All I have are animated feats so no comic feats is fair from my perceptive .

You had a set matchup in mind, and planned on changing your characters if I went through with a pair I was comfortable with. And you are arguing that the Avatar Duo gets one shotted, and that the Avatar Duo can barely damage your team. On top of arguing that they cannot work together, and are not allowed to send attacks back at you in any fashion, and not allowing comic feats.

Not granting the canon comic feats, just because Chaotic only has animated feats makes no sense especially when you are arguing your characters one shot mine. Its common knowledge that the comics supplement their placement in tier and make it so they stand a chance against the characters they are put up against on the vine.

I really don't want to go as far as to say you rigged this CAV, because at the end of the day, I don't like to assume people's intentions, but there's no way you could have possibly set up all these rules and restrictions without trying to give yourself an advantage of some kind. I mean seriously, look at this:

Since my characters see the avatar duo as enemies they are going to attack first so your character are just defending themselves, to me this makes sense for how the fight starts. My duo talks about a plan while your duo does not

This argument is way too convenient. Especially with the context of what I mentioned above.

Consider this final post a concession, you had the superior characters, so I lose. We both got three posts, mine severely lacking in content, if you feel the need to make another post, please feel free, just do open this for votes and see what everyone else's opinion is on this debate as a whole. Sorry if I ruined your vibe or your impression of avatar debaters.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9465e8847d0
deactivated-5c9465e8847d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, I remember Chaotiki.

May it rest in peace alongside the whole Jetix.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 anthp2000  Moderator

SMXLR on it again lol. I'm not sure why you bothered in the first place @deathhero61.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR on it again lol. I'm not sure why you bothered in the first place @deathhero61.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: was alot of what you said needed , I mean you are kind of attacking for no reason which is not cool . if you want to talk more in a PM fine but if not well......

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#39 JediXMan  Moderator
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SMXLR8

@jedixman: can I talk to you about this in the pm because there’s more to this

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 JediXMan  Moderator

@smxlr8 said:

@jedixman: can I talk to you about this in the pm because there’s more to this

PM me.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: When you two are done PM as well, all the screen shots I posted are legit from our conversation in a PM. Nothing out of context.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JediXMan  Moderator

@deathhero61:

Anyone is free to message me whenever they so choose. If you want to PM me, PM me.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: im not opening this for votes until you answer for what you said as well as another matter that needs to handled

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear lord, what's going on here?

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: typical day on the vine. Nothing to worry about

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: you said you put all those restrictions for a fair fight, then argue that my team gets stomped. I literally have nothing to answer for. Avatar feats are public knowledge, you should know exactly where they place,yet me not having comic feats isn't fair despite Chaotic being a decent length show with several episodes and you posted several feats honestly above most avatar characters.

I literally conceded the match while simultaneously calling you out. Honestly we don't even need to go to votes.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers