CaV Kirei Kotomine, Luther Strode VS Jason Voorhees, Liara T'soni (Voting)

• 55 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

One team seems a bit ahead of the other. Hmm, gotta see how this debate turns out, T4V

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm repping Luther and Proto is repping Kirei lol. Switch em up

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger

You asked me to tag you when we decided to make this

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0tocol: @blackestnight93: @morleericks: so to keep this simple for voters, 3 posts each? One opener, one counter, and one closer. Also who wants to go first and what Posting order?

I think it should be Myself, then Black, then More, then finally ends with Proto. We do this 3 times and call it a day.

Sound good?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0tocol: @blackestnight93: @morleericks: so to keep this simple for voters, 3 posts each? One opener, one counter, and one closer. Also who wants to go first and what Posting order?

I think it should be Myself, then Black, then More, then finally ends with Proto. We do this 3 times and call it a day.

Sound good?

I'm game for that

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
No Caption Provided

Liara T'Soni is a very skilled, intelligent, and powerful Asari in the Mass Effect universe. She was originally a scientist until recruited by Commander Shepard, and used to fight war after war with the Reapers, and Cerberus for many years. She was so skilled that she ended up taking down rogue Specters, the best of the best, and the Shadow Broker to take his place. Liara is also a very notable Biotic. What is a Biotic?

Biotics are beings who are capable of using their biological electricity to manipulate Dark Matter and Gravity in the form off Mass Effect fields. Sound Complicated right? It grants TK like power. The following abilities to be touch on next post include the following.

• Throw/Pull
  • Singularity
  • Warp
  • Barrier
  • Stasis

This power also can be used to physically amp Liara past her normal limitation too. However Biotics is not all she has going for her, she has the gear load out too. Lets cover some basics like gear. Liara is fully armed with shields, armor, and hyper sonic projectile weapons.

Armor

Body Armour in Mass Effect is super advance, made from compression of materials via Mass Fields means. Able to withstand bullets moving at hyper sonic speeds enough to keep your body parts from being blown off.

No Caption Provided

Shields

The Shields work by taking Kinetic Energy away with Mass Effect Fields. Slowing a bullet or punch down to the point it will not do much or no damage. with the Armor, this is rocking protection. Add to that ,these shields have a 5 second recharge time to boot. Even if they wear down or break, they come back up. They withstand multiple projectiles of force from Mass Accelerator weapons that allow tiny shavings of metal to chip away solid stone at hyper Sonic Speeds! Just to show how damaging a Mass Effect Gun is look below.

No Caption Provided

Notice how much damage these shaving are causing from the speed they are fired at to the solid stone cover! Notice how the Kinetic Shields can tank these blows many times before failing. All proof of how much punishment these Shields tank, and how much power Liara's Carnifex pistol will do.

Carnifex Pistol

No Caption Provided

In the Comics and Game she carries this top powered pistol. The Carnifex is more powerful than the weapons we see used above on the Solid Stone. It is the most powerful hand gun, I should say hand cannon, in the game. On top of this she can increase the weapons power and damage via Warp Ammo.

No Caption Provided

This will make every bullet from her to be covered in Warp Mass Effect Fields for major molecular damage on target affected by Biotics all ready or simply add more damage to non affect by Biotic targets. Either way that bullet is a miniature Warp that can pierce and damage on a molecular level bit by bit.

Strategy

Liara role is simple. She is range and support. She will be integral in this match to back Vorheese by incapacitating, and laying down the fire power on the enemy team.

@pr0tocol: @blackestnight93: @morleericks:

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'll get my post up tomorrow. It's like 1am where I am lol

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

(Brief) Bio

Luther was pretty much your average high school nerd, pretty scrawny. He decided to change that so he decided to order a book called the Hercules Method. Basically this turned him from a nerd into a superhuman monster, giving him super strength, durability, speed, and lots of other good things by unifying his mind, body and spirit

Strength

• Scan 1- Uproots a tree and throws it casually at another method user
  • Scan 2- Slams Jack (another method user) so hard it causes a small explosion
  • Scans 3-4 His fight with The Librarian (another method user) causes the building they're in to become nothing but rubble

Downright Superhuman in strength, easily in the 10-ton range

Speed

• Scan 1- Outruns machine-gun fire, blitzing all the soldiers trying to shoot him
  • Scan 2- Dodges machine gun fire from The Binder (another method user)
  • Scan 3- Not only dodges gunfire from a firing line worth of enemies, but blitzes one of the shooters

Luther, as you can see, is very easily faster then bullets.

Durability

• Scan 1-2- get's disemboweled by the Librarian, uses his guts to snap his neck then stuffs them back in his body
  • Scan 3- can push bullets out of his body since they're caught in his muscles
  • scan 4- normal people get hurt when they try to punch him

Downright scary durability, as well as pain tolerance. All of this is early Luther as well.

Superhuman senses

• Scan 1-predicts the next 1000 moves his opponent will make (this is very early series)
  • Scan 2- much the same as the first, except that this person is a method user and Luther couldn't detect his moves at first
  • Scan 3- detects a mercenary ambush (they were coming to kill him) before they get there.

Basically, Luther should be able to see the moves the opposing team will make before they make them, giving him a good advantage here

General Strategy

Luther has the potential to deal a huge amount of damage in this fight, to nearly any of the combatants on the opposing side. He can blitz Liara and cave her skull in well before she can do much of anything to support Jason in this fight, leaving Jason alone against 2 downright superhuman powerhouses. He could also possibly (and I say possibly because I'm not well versed with comic Jason) dismember Jason and leave him on the ground in literal pieces.

His pre-cog, speed and strength give him lots of options in this fight

@morleericks@sirfizzwhizz@pr0tocol

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pr0tocol

@morleericks: Ok

Just noticed, I got this notification 7 hours later..

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0tocol@blackestnight93@sirfizzwhizz

The Crystal Lake Slasher - Jason Voorhees

No Caption Provided

Intro

JASON VOORHEES

Cool Quote:

" There's a legend around here. A killer buried, but not dead. A curse on Crystal Lake, a death curse. Jason Voorhees' curse. They say he died as a boy, but he keeps coming back. Few have seen him and lived. Some have even tried to stop him... No one can. People forget he's down there, waiting..."

Mini-Bio

Jason Voorhees was a physically deformed child. His handicaps alienated him from other children, who tormented him both psychologically and physically. This alienation lead to him forming a special bond with his mother Pamela Voorhees, as when Jason was a child his father left in fear of his mother. After his father left his mother was his only true friend and caretaker.

Pamela wanted young Jason to have all of the fun and experiences the other children had, and wanted nothing more than for him to be happy. So one year she allowed little Jason to join a summer camp, at Camp Crystal Lake, Where she worked as the cook. However one fateful day, the two counselors on duty who were meant to be supervising the young campers, left their duties to have sex. While the counselors were having indulging their carnal desires, little Jason was chased down to the Lake by the other kids who threw him into the water. However, Jason didn't know how to swim, and without any adult supervision he drowned.

This was something which his mother could not forgive. Hearing the voice of her dead son, drove her to murderous madness. She went on to kill many camp counselors, in the name of her son who rested at the bottom of the Crystal Lake.

One fateful night however, a Camp Counselor by the name of Alice fought back, decapitating Pamela with her own machete. That night Jason witnessed his mother die, bringing life back into his cold rotting corpse, he would avenge his mother's death. Thus, Jason not only has suffered the abuse, ridicule and humiliation that others caused him throughout his whole childhood, also he suffered the murder of the only person who loved him: his mother. Because of this, Jason developed an animadversion so hellish that he killed, without any distinction (except children), all those who invaded his territory.

Stats!

Strength:

Capable of lifting a car with ease. I might also add that this is a car trying to escape, and Jason stops it like a mere leaf.

No Caption Provided

He can crush two human bodies with just a step.

No Caption Provided

He can easily shatter a human skull with just a punch, plus two crushed heads with ease.

No Caption Provided

Punching through a steel door with no effort

No Caption Provided

A ripped-off human body quickly followed by a completely crushed human skull.

No Caption Provided

With some punches, Jason is actually capable of harming his powered-up counterpart from the future, Uber-Jason, and you'll later see the true details of this feat, if you consider how tough Uber-Jason is.

No Caption Provided

Durability

Severed with the circular saw, then proceeds to fall 2 stories to the ground below. He then casually snaps his own neck back into place.

No Caption Provided

Stabbed multiple times in the heart.

No Caption Provided

Healing Factor

No Caption Provided

A grenade annihilates a big portion of his body. It quickly regenerates everything.

No Caption Provided

Falls from a helicopter that proceeds to explode and burst everything around into flames. Don't worry, he's fine.

Skill:

He's incredibly skilled with arrows.

No Caption Provided

This is not easy to throw, and it's very hard to avoid.

No Caption Provided

Jason vs helicopter

No Caption Provided

Upgraded: Jason X

Uber-Jason:

Jason's genetically and technologically enhanced cyborg version is his upgraded form after being blown and vaporized into bits. An army of healing nanobots increase his powers, healing factor included, by a large margin. Well, you can't really unmake Jason awesome. He was born awesome and he'll stay awesome for the rest of his immortality.

Strength: Jason X

Tossing a human head

No Caption Provided

Jason's most insane strength feat yet, throwing an Oakwood Tree. A huge one, that is....... A Tree

No Caption Provided

Durability: Jason X

High voltage, barely a scratch.

No Caption Provided

He survives re-entry into Earth-II's atmosphere. Again, without a scratch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Healing Factor:

No Caption Provided

More impressive feats:

-Stated to have been executed in every way known to man. He survived all executions.

-He has a supernatural connection with the Necronomicon, which is the only given reason to explain his immortality and regeneration powers.

-It's easy to spot, if you watch all the movies consecutively, Jason becomes stronger every time he recovers from any minor or major wounds. He might be a 20+ tonner at this point. Not an individual you'd want to fight.

-He's fought Freddy Krueger in his own dimension where he stands as a complete God, yet he was still giving Freddy a good fight.

-After being so much time in the woods, Jason has learned how to protect himself from any animal or person with any weapon, and he has quite the arsenal on Crystal Lake.

-He can fight against two separate prepared military teams with advanced weaponry, and destroy them all with little difficulty.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(There is so much more but I'll save it for now)

Plan/Attack - Considerations

• Your speed is concern here but not much else. That will be what my main strategy revolves around. Outmaneuvering that. Which will not be easy, but believe me, if any one character can do it, it's Voorhees.
  • However Jason has MKX feats as well. So his speed isn't anything to scoff about. He's able to keep up with fighters like Scorpion, Sub Zero, Johnny Cage and well...anyone. Not saying that their speed is on the level of the enemy participants in this battle but it is nothing to laugh at.
  • His ability to teleport will come in very handy here as well as though we begin the fight face to face, I will have Jason teleport (MKX and evident is certain films) into one of the surrounding buildings and stalk you anticipating the correct to attack
  • Jason is a master of Stealth and is capable on sneaking up on and dismembering or quickly executing the most experienced and lethal of special forces. As seen in scans above. these are men trained for that type of warfare yet their encounters with Jason always end with them oblivious to his presence until he has already attacked. When they finally get some offense in, it matters not as he can endure an extraordinary amount of damage with little to no visible effect and heal in mere moments

Rough Strategy

Since i am not too familiar with either character on your team, I will await further information but as of right now, in the environment displayed, I see alot of places to stalk, hide, and attack.

I will begin this by teleporting out of view and using Jason's storied ability to stalk and pop up in a random location while not being detected. Since Li' ara demands her own special attention and cannot be shoved to the side or over looked, her vast array of unique powers will only aid in this.

I don't see why I can't simply teleport behind one of you and punch my arm through your head. It's not like Li' ara will just stand there and watch me work. I can tank ALOT of punishment but why would I if I can get in and get out? If I didn't teleport out of the way immediately after the kill for some reason. (I would) I am more than capable of holding off whichever of you attempts to fight me until Li' ara can find an opening.

But trust that this is going to be alot of me teleporting around the battlefield with a Machete of course. An axe, and a bow and arrow that he has time and time again shown great skill with

No Caption Provided

I see no reason any of you would know where Jason is since he is actively evading your eyesight and hiding intentionally before he strikes.

----------------------

That's all for now. Simple and direct. In depth more in later posts. Look forward to your responses!

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pr0tocol

@morleericks: @sirfizzwhizz:@blackestnight93

Kirei Kotomine

No Caption Provided

Bio:

Kirei was born.. different. He had a warped mind, He had no motives, no feelings, nothing. He is neither sane nor insane, he simply is. He tried to correct this by joining the Holy Church thinking God would give him salvation.. but without feelings he made a perfect executor, actually becoming the best.

If you are interested in learning more about him, You can read more about him here.

Stats:

Strength

Kerei Kotomine is pretty strong himself, he is certainly not outclassed by either Luther (I know he's on my team, I'm just saying) or Jason completely. Here, in Fate/Zero, Kirei had his hands tied to a tree by magic. Any normal person would be unable to actually break free, but with Kirei's ridiculous training regimen, he is capable of emitting full on strikes with the back of his hands capable of breaking a 30cm thick tree in half with three strikes. Note that the author compared his body to steel as well.

No Caption Provided

As he lost his balance, the silver threads wrapped around the tree tightly and pulled Kirei towards it. Finally, it bound him firmly towards the tree trunk

The grown tree was more than 30 cm thick. Even if Kirei wanted to use his outrageous strength, it was impossible for him to break or uproot the tree. At last, he was completely immobile.

And even then, Irisviel was the one who steadily lost her advantage underneath Kirei’s strength. In theory, Kirei’s hands should have been overpowered by the pressure generated by the silver thread. Yet, his muscles were trained to the point where they appeared steel-like, and they were powerful beyond all belief. Her silvery thread almost broke, as they struggled underneath the saturated state of near-collapse. In order to keep it tight and to prevent the metal from breaking, she must constantly use her mana to maintain it.

It could be said that the two women still mistakenly underestimated the terror that is the Executor of the Church.

With no knowledge of Chinese kungfu, Irisviel thought that it was only necessary to bind Kirei’s hands to render him helpless. It was not her fault that she only thought like that. However, for someone who managed to reach the level of training such as Kirei, the entire body is a weapon. For example, if he only planted both feet on the ground…

“BOOM,” the deafening sound rendered Irisviel speechless.

The tree trunk shook erratically. As if struck by a full-powered fist. That means the sound she was hearing – only someone using his full strength to strike at the center of the tree could make that sort of sound.

The clear strike sounded again. This time, she started to doubt her ears. She heard a chilling sound of breakage.

She could not see the situation, but Irisviel understood through the touch of her silver thread. The tree trunk that bound Kirei had large cracks in it. The cracks were next to the part where the silver thread wrapped around – the spot directly below Kirei’s hands.

Kirei, with the back of his hands pressing against the bark, was striking at the tree trunk with all of his strength.

Irisviel could not have known – but the strength from a martial arts master is not merely produced from the wrist. From the strength of the feet on the ground, the turning of the back, and the twisting of shoulders, it was possible to instantaneously release a burst of power in the fists. To an expert in this phenomenon, the strength of the arm was insignificant in comparison to the power of the whole body. If it was necessary, one can press the fist next to the target and strike simply by virtue of the “force” coming from outside of the arm – this is known as the hidden technique of “explosive force.”

The sound of the third strike shook the forest. In comparison to the time before, this was much stronger. The tree trunk groaned one last time as the broken fibers broke with loud cracks. As the supporting point of the silvery thread, the trunk collapsed. Grabbing the thread with both of his hands, Kirei nonchalantly escaped the silvery ring at the point of collapse and pulled the thread apart link by link.

Speed

Below is Kirei cutting down nearly every single bullet from a full auto machine gun at near point blank range.

No Caption Provided

Honestly, thats a feat that people like Wolverine, Spider-Man, etc probably couldn't replicate. The closest that comes to mind is Elektra's feat of deflecting machine gunfire off her Sais, but she deflected what.. 2-3 bullets? Kerei nearly cut down the full mag, I say nearly because you can see him do a backflip through some of it. Emiya (the one shooting at Kirei) is an expert marksmen and ex-assassin himself, and if anything during that fight, he was actually faster than Kirei, enhancing the feat even more. I don't think it's an overestimation to say Kirei is the fastest combatant in this match.

Durability

Kirei isn't particularly durable himself, he has pretty ridiculous endurance that.. honestly, I couldn't see Punisher of all people replicating. However while he is probably the least durable of the bunch, its not like hes a glass cannon.

Similar to the strength section where it compared his skin to steel, a similar instance happens below where Kirei is open-fired upon by Maiya. Kirei has bullet-proof armor, so he decided to run through it, however it the author compared every bullet hitting him to a metal bat swinging at him, and despite that, Kirei didn't break his full sprint.

No Caption Provided

Like a spring, Kirei mechanically leapt as he suddenly charged toward Maiya. Fearlessly, Maiya pressed the trigger.

But Kirei only protected his head; he didn’t bother dodging. Even the sleeves of the monk’s robes were made from thick Kevlar filaments. It was covered seamlessly with the Church’s special protection spells. 9mm caliber pistol rounds, even at extremely close distances, cannot pierce it. Even then, the strikes from 250 foot-pound bullets, firing at 10 rounds per second, struck Kirei’s body like metal bats. However, he was able to completely protect his organs and bones because of his well-trained musculature that acted like armor.

Black Keys (The Wolverine claw things)

Kirei is described as a mini-bullseye below. He has a literal 100% hit-rate on his Black Keys. No, It's not one of those 'until he met the main character!' type thing. He literally never missed a single throw he made with them, no matter if he couldn't see the target, no matter if it was against a bullet timing servant or not.

He used Black Keys during ranged battle. A single throw, complete with preparatory movements, could be completed in 0.3 seconds. He could perform four separate throws in 0.7 seconds. His accuracy rate was 100% even when striking down unconfirmed targets, such as the illusions in the Einzbern forest. The blades themselves, half-spiritual entities, could penetrate iron.

Below while literally face down on the ground not looking at her, he draws a Black Key and throws it through Maiya's leg.

No Caption Provided

Kirei, maintaining his position, did not stand up. Instead, he threw a hidden Black Key with a single swing of his arms. From the lower trajectory, the black key ripped apart Maiya’s right calf, taking away her opportunity for the next action

Strategy

Vs Liara

Kirei will use his tactical ability to deduce he wouldn't be able to tank Liara's bullets given her futuristic appearance, most likely thinking she is a servant from the future and use the environment to his advantage by removing her line of sight incapable of getting a direct shot off. He'll appear somewhere around her rapidly closing the distance using his Martial Art stances and leaps. (I'll get into this in my next post, he did something similar before so its not a complete stretch)

Vs Jason

This'll be the easier fight of the two IMO, and Kirei has exactly what he needs to take out Jason. A massive speed advantage, appropriate striking strength and black keys as a distraction. Now I know you are going to probably argue the above isn't enough to harm Jason, but that isn't the full extent of Kirei's striking strength. He is capable of massively enhancing his strength by using CommandSeals. The TL;DR of that is just a massive magic source to draw from. Something Kirei can use to enhance any of his stats, including his striking strength. The Author actually stated that Kirei was striking with the force of a grenade.

No Caption Provided

Kiritsugu shuddered, as the tall, frock-clad figure glided forward. Kirei's reached Baji Quan's optimum distance, and his fist drove toward toward the enemy with the power to reach infinity in all eight directions.

Kirei stepped forward. The concrete floor boomed under the impact, and the heavily planted forward fist slammed into Kiritsugu’s chest like a rock. Using the ‘Eight Postures of the Buddha Guards’ style, the sheer force of Kirei’s strike was like a grenade exploding in Kiritsugu's chest. Kiritsugu’s body, which took the full force of the blow, flew through the air like a strand of hay, and slammed into the support pillars that crowded the room. He never had the chance to defend himself. His thoracic cavity crumpled beneath Kirei’s iron fist, and his lung and heart were pounded into a mash of meat.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@blackestnight93: @morleericks: @pr0tocol:

No Caption Provided

Lets talk Biotics now. The core of why Liara rocks her team into a win. Biotic power as touch on earlier is one of the core powers of Asari that allow Liara the ability to keep up and take down superior foes.

Biotics

Lets start with the first move oh hers and one of the most useful and well known uses of her powers. Barrier.

Barrier

No Caption Provided

In a nut shell Barrier is the ability to mimic the Kinetic Shields she has built in her armor with further mass effect fields. Making a extra layer of protection on top of the armor, and shields. However unike armor and shields that have limits, the Barrier limit is strictly related to the Biotic own power. Needless to say Liara can cover herself in incredible Barriers.

No Caption Provided

Liara Speed with these barriers is top notch. In this feat these glass shards would be propelled at bullet speeds from this Asari Specter, and Liara reacts, and blocks the attack while covering her friends.

Her Barrier at its best has literally push out the ocean itself around her while under several miles of a water planet's sea where the pressure would make it roughly a ton per square inch.

No Caption Provided

As seen even lower level Asari Commandos, who Liara beats down in missions before with Sheperd can block multiple Missiles with said barrier. So as seen, the Barrier will grant Liara incredible staying power in this fight. Now lets move on to the next feat, the Singularity.

Singularity

No Caption Provided

The singularity mimics a mini black hole, but not nearly as damaging, but does succeed in generating a gravity well that will lift up, and stop dead attacks or foes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen, this move has roughly the radius of grenade, and incapacitates foes for the time to tag them. This move can be combine with Warp as well for more explosive result to those caught in the field. A perfect counter to speedy foes as this one on of two ways to stop them dead. Another way to stop them dead, meet the second way, Stasis.

Warp

No Caption Provided

As stated, a devastating attack that damages you on the molecular level. This attack also has one major benefit vs healing factors, it hinders them!

No Caption Provided

Outside game mechanics the ability of Warp shows the ability to shear through soldiers in half, and has explosive end result on foes who are not cut down by it. This attack is the solid trump card to be used with Singularity to nail someone like Luther whose healing factor may pose a issue. Now a solid counter to make Luther's best asset to not even matter. Last but not lease, lets talk of the Push Pull used by Liara.

Push/Pull

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Whats to be said? both these abilities allow the Biotic to mimic TK like attacks. Something Liara uses very well.

No Caption Provided

Incapacitates a merc, and uses him as a weapon.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Takes out several mercs with a blast in these showings.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Examples of using it on her surroundings to attack enemies from the back. Like how she expertly head shot a super assassin who has force fields in the front, but not the back.

No Caption Provided

These power can be used to slow the decent of killing falls.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And if we want to talk just how powerful these abilities can be, we can see Liara shredding a room of all metal materials like a bomb hit. We see her rip down the safety containment material of a large power source that powered the whole base. So in short, Liara's TK like abilities are incredibly strong.

Physical Amps

Now I touch on some of the abilities she has, I will address the misconception of Liara being too slow or too weak for this match. In fact, she is fast enough and strong enough.

All solid examples of Super Strength and Speed through Biotics. In all these scans she has blitz Mercs fine before they can react, and in turn out pace Hypersonic fire only to run up and punch the merc in the face. This is not a impossible or inconsistent feat either. In the game Vanguard classes are able to use the Mass Effect Fields to increase their strength and speed.

No Caption Provided

Liara is able to do the same in some degree. Able to compress space around her for jolts in speed and strength. So now I showed the Gear first post, and Bitotic abilities this post, we canget to the counters.

Counters

Kirie

Vs Liara

Kirei will use his tactical ability to deduce he wouldn't be able to tank Liara's bullets given her futuristic appearance, most likely thinking she is a servant from the future and use the environment to his advantage by removing her line of sight incapable of getting a direct shot off. He'll appear somewhere around her rapidly closing the distance using his Martial Art stances and leaps. (I'll get into this in my next post, he did something similar before so its not a complete stretch)

Its going to be hard to dodge in this small environment. I mean there is only so much to dodge or take cover in. Liara meanwhile can spam Biotic abilities like Push and pull to keep Kirie from going anywhere. Then shoot him up as needed.

Luther

Luther has the potential to deal a huge amount of damage in this fight, to nearly any of the combatants on the opposing side. He can blitz Liara and cave her skull in well before she can do much of anything to support Jason in this fight, leaving Jason alone against 2 downright superhuman powerhouses. He could also possibly (and I say possibly because I'm not well versed with comic Jason) dismember Jason and leave him on the ground in literal pieces.

His pre-cog, speed and strength give him lots of options in this fight

Blitz Liara? I doubt this considering three factors. One she has Kinetic Shields that can survive a blow from Luther's speedy fist fine. Two she has Barriers that would take Luther some time to get through on top of this. Three, she has the speed feats when she uses Biotics. Im not seeing any scenario where you can simply speed blitz her. However by doing this, she rag doll Luther a bit to buy time, and Warp him canceling out his healing factor at the start of the fight. throwing up a Singularity will also counter Luther nicely as he would be caught in the gravity well for same effect to get Warp. Two ways to deal with the "speed blitz" you are proposing.

Like wise another point of interest, Precog would be near useless on Liara. As Luther precog cannot predict things like energy attacks or what Biotic power her hand wave will launch what attack next. Not to mention getting torn to shreds in close combat from Liara letting loss her Biotic power like in the scan above with the room she shreds by just emmiting Biotic waves.

So Luther trying to blitz is the WORST thing he can try at the opening of the fight.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vertigo-
Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"My name is Luther Strode and I have talents..."

Counter (Liara) @sirfizzwhizz

Barrier

The barrier will be a good defense asset for Liara here, she's even got some solid reaction times, can probably throw it up before Luther manages to get the initial blitz on her. Although the huge drawback on such a good defense is that it eliminates any means to throw offense. All this really is, is nothing more then a stalling method.

Singularity

Another decent game changer. Although I'd argue that Luther's pre-cog, not to mention the obvious energy flare that accompanies it's use will let Luther know that something dangerous is about to happen before Liara get's it off. It'd be a pain if Luther were to get caught in it, but when he sees a strange looking creature simply thrust its hand forward before she actually does, he'll suspect something for sure. I'd say with all this, he could easily get out of it's range before she landed it. Based on what you've shown, the range only seems to be a few feet at best. Luther is extremely fast.

Warp

As you've stated, warp would be used in conjunction with the Singularity. If she attempted to use it by itself, we don't even know how fast it travels, although I'd say it's near bullet speed. Even if it is, we've all seen how easily Luther can handle bullets. This won't be landing on it's own

Push/Pull

Really not much to worry about here. Most of those mercenaries don't seem like much more then your typical fodder like enemy. Not really remotely comparable to someone like Luther. His pre-cog, and again, the obvious energy flare, especially if it happens after the barrier goes up, will let him dodge it or feminize the damage. this might cause.

Physical Amps

Now this surprised me. I didn't know Liara could amp herself like this. It's actually kinda cool. Although throwing down with Luther in such a manner would bode poorly for her. Liara also does not have access to the vanguard's biotic charge, she has to actually run up to her opponent, getting into close range. From what you've shown, the mercs don't seem at all adept in close quarters combat to even a 1/10th of the degree Luther is. Luther's pre-cog would let him see the incoming blitz before she does it and he's reacted to opponents of similar speeds, and has put them down brutally.

Blitz Liara? I doubt this considering three factors. One she has Kinetic Shields that can survive a blow from Luther's speedy fist fine. Two she has Barriers that would take Luther some time to get through on top of this. Three, she has the speed feats when she uses Biotics. Im not seeing any scenario where you can simply speed blitz her. However by doing this, she rag doll Luther a bit to buy time, and Warp him canceling out his healing factor at the start of the fight. throwing up a Singularity will also counter Luther nicely as he would be caught in the gravity well for same effect to get Warp. Two ways to deal with the "speed blitz" you are proposing.

I conceded that Liara's barrier would more then likely stop the initial blitz, however, as shown by your scans, she has to focus on maintaining it, she can't throw any offense while she has it up. And powerful impacts do take energy out of the user, as we see the asari commando stagger back after taking some missiles. I'd argue that Luther's pre-cog in conjuction with the obvious flare that accompanies Biotic use, should buy enough time for Luther to get out of the way of Singularity and it's seemingly small range.

Like wise another point of interest, Precog would be near useless on Liara. As Luther precog cannot predict things like energy attacks or what Biotic power her hand wave will launch what attack next. Not to mention getting torn to shreds in close combat from Liara letting loss her Biotic power like in the scan above with the room she shreds by just emmiting Biotic waves.

I conceded that pre-cog by itself would be useless, however seeing her motions will let luther know that something is about to happen, then once he sees the flare up, he'll know she's about to attack, and he has the feats to get out of the way in time.

So Luther trying to blitz is the WORST thing he can try at the opening of the fight.

Meh, I wouldn't say it's the worst option. It forces Liara to turtle up while Luther can just pound on her shields. Either her shields will break first (unlikely), or she will. It's only a matter of time. I'd say with confidence that Luther's stamina is leagues better then Liara's.

Counters (Jason) @morleericks

Your speed is concern here but not much else. That will be what my main strategy revolves around. Outmaneuvering that. Which will not be easy, but believe me, if any one character can do it, it's Voorhees.

Based on what exactly? You never posted any speed feats for Jason to show that he can't outmaneuver someone like Luther, much less tag him. Luther would see all of Jason's attacks coming in a straight up fight. I doubt he's land a single shot if they went mano a' mano

However Jason has MKX feats as well. So his speed isn't anything to scoff about. He's able to keep up with fighters like Scorpion, Sub Zero, Johnny Cage and well...anyone. Not saying that their speed is on the level of the enemy participants in this battle but it is nothing to laugh at.

Game mechanics mate. Not really much else to be said about that.

His ability to teleport will come in very handy here as well as though we begin the fight face to face, I will have Jason teleport (MKX and evident is certain films) into one of the surrounding buildings and stalk you anticipating the correct to attack

What teleporting ability? Where was it ever stated that Jason has the ability to straight up teleport? Is he stealthy as shit? Sure he is. But I've seen nothing that states he can straight teleport. Not to mention, stealth won't exactly be effective given Luther's heightened senses that lets him react to superhuman snipers and sense entire military teams that are about to ambush him. Also, it's pretty bright in the area dude, and most of your scans show Jason doing his handywork at night. Not much places to hide effectively in such a bright area

Jason is a master of Stealth and is capable on sneaking up on and dismembering or quickly executing the most experienced and lethal of special forces. As seen in scans above. these are men trained for that type of warfare yet their encounters with Jason always end with them oblivious to his presence until he has already attacked. When they finally get some offense in, it matters not as he can endure an extraordinary amount of damage with little to no visible effect and heal in mere moments

Standard human forces anyway, nothing that Luther cannot do, and has in fact done in his second series. These men knew how dangerous Luther was, and he still creamed them, much like how Jason creamed that military team. Luther has also matched Jason in pain tolerance feats as well during his fight with Jack and the Binder in his second series. He was stabbed, slashed, shocked, broken, beaten and burnt. Despite all of that, not only did Luther manage to escape them, but he even healed throughout that entire fight, as we seem all his injuries healed near the end of the fight.

I can't currently upload scans because my computer is being an asshole, or my internet is, or the site is (I don't know which). Hopefully this should be resolved by tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. I shall update my post with supporting scans when (if) I can.

@morleericks@sirfizzwhizz@pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: @sirfizzwhizz@pr0tocol

Momma's Special, Special Boy!

No Caption Provided

Based on what exactly? You never posted any speed feats for Jason to show that he can't outmaneuver someone like Luther, much less tag him. Luther would see all of Jason's attacks coming in a straight up fight. I doubt he's land a single shot if they went mano a' mano

There is no speed feats for Jason unless you want to use MKX. I am fine not using them however please realize that game characters are used in CaVs and battles all the time. None of the MK characters are Strode caliber in speed but they hold their own. BUT...like I said, I digress.

MKX doesn't need to be used here. Jason will kill you without it.

Outmaneiver means teleport/appear behind him when L'iara is occupying most of his and Kotomine's attention. Not implying that you 2 will be clueless to the hockey mask bloodsoaked brute with a machete, but once she begins throwing you around with TK like abilities - it only makes sense that the situation your in would turn dire quickly, forcing both of you to realize that she needs to be eliminated asap.

Thus, opening the door for Jason to stealth kill one of you. You aren't taking a machete to the throat and none of you are harming Jason X to the degree you think you are. As seen here:

Completely Fine.
Completely Fine.
Then proceeds to launch a tree at a busy couple
Then proceeds to launch a tree at a busy couple

This is what Jason X did to Jason

After defeating him in combat, he removed his brain and re-homed it into his own skull
After defeating him in combat, he removed his brain and re-homed it into his own skull

You aren't doing anything but moving at a fast pace and while I expect someone like Strode to be a challenge. he is really just further annoying Voorhees.

Game mechanics mate. Not really much else to be said about that.

Fair Enough. MKX was just a mention. His feats there are not pivotal to my team's argument. I already addressed that.

What teleporting ability? Where was it ever stated that Jason has the ability to straight up teleport? Is he stealthy as shit? Sure he is. But I've seen nothing that states he can straight teleport. Not to mention, stealth won't exactly be effective given Luther's heightened senses that lets him react to superhuman snipers and sense entire military teams that are about to ambush him. Also, it's pretty bright in the area dude, and most of your scans show Jason doing his handywork at night. Not much places to hide effectively in such a bright area

yes, he's a stealthy sumB**.

No, you are correct. Stealth probably won't get past Luther's heightened senses...

Loading Video...

Teleportation

At :33 in, she literally looks directly at him. And while focused on him in that same spot, she goes to escape and is face to face with Voorhees in a different spot.

Then immediately after, :41 in, he is blocking her exit in another part of the room.

....... It's teleportation.

Standard human forces anyway, nothing that Luther cannot do, and has in fact done in his second series. These men knew how dangerous Luther was, and he still creamed them, much like how Jason creamed that military team. Luther has also matched Jason in pain tolerance feats as well during his fight with Jack and the Binder in his second series. He was stabbed, slashed, shocked, broken, beaten and burnt. Despite all of that, not only did Luther manage to escape them, but he even healed throughout that entire fight, as we seem all his injuries healed near the end of the fight

Standard human forces that are trained for years upon years how to adapt in survival situations and hunt the enemy at night.

Luther has NOT matched anything when it comes to pain tolerance. Are you kidding? Was half of his upper torso blown off and healed in 1 to 2 seconds? Is he even close to the scans I presented previously.

Besides, Luther isn't going to just tank and suffer minor wounds. You know that thing Jason does when he violently shoves a machete upwards through the chin and into the brain of his victims? I see him teleporting to any one of you and doing that. Especially since L'iara herself is so formidable and you cannot focus on me at all or she 'll be given the opportunity to use her Warp or TK related powers.

Just for the lols, why couldn't she throw you into my machete. I mean I can appear anywhere. Idk much about Strode or Kotomine. Do they possess traits that prevent them from being screwed with in this manner by L'iara?

Loading Video...

At :25, Jason takes a shotgun blast to the face and offers no physical reaction other than pissed and it does nothing

He then promptly stands there and absorbs military grade weaponry at close range like its rain drops

At :37, you then see his accuracy with random objects as he propels a large metal shard (that might actually be his machete lol. Hard to tell) with expert aim and the most of ease. Since he has standard gear here, he has that option as well but while I wouldn't expect that to lay out Strode or Kotomine, it certainly would make things even more difficult.

At 2:34 he again easily shakes off multiple shotgun blasts at close range

At 2:59 - Jason stabs through the sealed door of a chryo chamber and mortally wounds the victim. How the hell you ask? Well, idk but it sure is pretty sweet to see.

Pr0tocal

Honestly, thats a feat that people like Wolverine, Spider-Man, etc probably couldn't replicate. The closest that comes to mind is Elektra's feat of deflecting machine gunfire off her Sais, but she deflected what.. 2-3 bullets? Kerei nearly cut down the full mag, I say nearly because you can see him do a backflip through some of it. Emiya (the one shooting at Kirei) is an expert marksmen and ex-assassin himself, and if anything during that fight, he was actually faster than Kirei, enhancing the feat even more. I don't think it's an overestimation to say Kirei is the fastest combatant in this match.

That is impressive especially the machine gun deflection gif. I have conceded already that you're faster. It's not like you'll see Jason walking straight up to you and throwing hands or comparing combat techniques

I know next to nothing about Kirei. I'm going off what you post.

Note that the author compared his body to steel as well.

Steel is like cardboard to Uber Jason. Or regular Jason for that matter. As seen here:

Jason punches through a thick steel door with hardly any effort.

Kirei isn't particularly durable himself, he has pretty ridiculous endurance that.. honestly, I couldn't see Punisher of all people replicating. However while he is probably the least durable of the bunch, its not like hes a glass cannon

That's not necessarily a good thing here.

Black Keys (The Wolverine claw things)

Kirei is described as a mini-bullseye below. He has a literal 100% hit-rate on his Black Keys. No, It's not one of those 'until he met the main character!' type thing. He literally never missed a single throw he made with them, no matter if he couldn't see the target, no matter if it was against a bullet timing servant or not

That is a cool stat. Never missed and I don't expect him to miss here. However, what is that going to do to Jason. If you even see him coming? Or L'iara since she'll have her shields up?

A massive speed advantage, appropriate striking strength and black keys as a distraction. Now I know you are going to probably argue the above isn't enough to harm Jason, but that isn't the full extent of Kirei's striking strength. He is capable of massively enhancing his strength by using CommandSeals

I honestly don't believe it's still enough. Your speed will keep you both alive and will even help you get a good bit of offense in but Jason isn't going to just stand there. This also includes his partner who has an array of odd weaponry and range attacks that you are going to have alot of trouble adapting to and overcoming. Especially with Voorhees attacking at the same time.

hmm..seems he can enhance his stats via..magic? I look forward to hearing more.

So I'll drop my counter here and work on my final post. Should be an awesome one

Considerations

• Me having the ability to be anywhere at anytime makes alot of your plan more trouble to pull off than it sounds
  • Liara can boost herself up to near, or on, the level of you 2 in both speed and strength. Add that on to her support from a ranged position and she will be a force of mayhem in this battle
  • Alot of her abilities will be hell to defend against. While attempting to evade a psychotic monster at the same time
  • Speed is definitely on your side but teleportation is more useful in this situation. In this fight, and, Liara has shields to protect her.
  • You won't see me coming nor will you know when I'm there before a blade rips through your anatomy and spills your blood and organs across the concrete. Kotomine that would kill but Strode does have a healing factor to contend with that may be problematic, in most other cases. Having a partner in this makes my strategy that much more accessible
  • You seem intent on blitzing Liara. Please do. :)
  • As or other conclusions, I'll wait until my final post. Still need to learn more.

Look forward to it. Good Luck.

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pr0tocol

@morleericks: @sirfizzwhizz@blackestnight93

The Terror that is the Executor of the Church

No Caption Provided

Liara Counters

Its going to be hard to dodge in this small environment. I mean there is only so much to dodge or take cover in. Liara meanwhile can spam Biotic abilities like Push and pull to keep Kirie from going anywhere. Then shoot him up as needed.

In no gif you posted (unless I missed it), Liara is incapable of using her weapons while starting her powers. The reason seems to be it taking immense concentration and wide arm movements to actually use her powers. Now, There is the black hole thing of her shooting them after she used her powers, but she had too draw her weapon AFTER. In this scenario where Liara is fully equipped, she most likely won't start off with her powers.. atleast not from what you've shown. Worst case scenario is her having to put her weapon to the side for concentration. Something Kirei can easily take advantage of with his speed.

Covering Ten Meters within an instant (Nearly twice the distance of this scenario) I'm assuming the 'cannon firing' means Kirei was breaking the sound barrier with his movement.

No Caption Provided

Covering this distance

No Caption Provided

Before a Peak Human assassin moving at double speed (innate time control) could react

No Caption Provided

Can run at over fifty kilometers per hour in uneven terrain while carrying someone, with no magic enhancement and without strain.

Now thats Kirei's original speed, He can aswell enhance it with his command seals.

Kirei once again activated a Command Seal the moment he stepped toward Kiritsugu. He reinforced his physical abilities. Kirei accelerated his reaction time, multiplying the maximum power output of his right flexor, radius muscle, and pronator teres. There was no time to strengthen the sleeve of the bulletproof frock. The rest depended entirely upon his skill.

Jason Counters

Steel is like cardboard to Uber Jason. Or regular Jason for that matter. As seen here:

I wasn't exactly expecting Kirei to ignore punches from Jason, but combined with his innate durability + kevlar lining + magic protection from his own innate enhancements. He'll survive at least a few.

That's not necessarily a good thing here.

No, it's not. However, If Kirei was invincible this wouldn't be much fun :P

While he is certainly the least durable combatant here, It's not like he is going to be put down easily.

Above is someone crushing his heart, and squeezing his body like a rag. He survives for nearly another day despite those injuries.

That is a cool stat. Never missed and I don't expect him to miss here. However, what is that going to do to Jason. If you even see him coming? Or L'iara since she'll have her shields up?

Why wouldn't I see him coming? Do you mean his Teleportation?

Kirei while massively injured, deflected every single blow from Emiya (A Peak Human) going Triple Speed (Innate time control) who was going consistently FTE and despite not being able to actually see him (Had no vision in his eye due to an injury)

No Caption Provided

“Time Alter: Triple Accel!”

Kiritsugu leapt toward Kirei as he uttered the forbidden spell. His unpredictable acceleration caught Kirei off-guard. One blow from the hardened walnut wood snapped Kirei’s right radius and ulna. The Executor's right arm was destroyed.

As he struck with his right hand, Kiritsugu drew the dagger by his waist using his left. With one eye and one arm ruined, it didn’t matter how great Kirei’s martial art skills were; victory would belong to Kiritsugu as long as he continued to move at three times his top speed. Using Innate Time Control in this way would ordinarily be suicide, but thanks to the protection of Saber’s sheath, he could now use it to its full potential as a strategic weapon.

Kirei dodged the upward stab as the dagger was removed from its sheath, and used his left arm to block the downward slash and backhand horizontal swing Kiritsugu followed up with. However, with these three attacks, Kiritsugu shifted around to Kirei's left hand side, into Kirei’s blind spot. As long as he stayed on the left side of the enemy, Kiritsugu would have all the chances in the world to strike Kirei down from his blind spot.

Kiritsugu’s sharp blade sliced closer, but Kirei didn’t turn; instead using the left side of the body to block every swing. Turning would have been pointless; his broken right arm could not possibly block Kiritsugu’s dagger. Thus, though it disadvantageous for Kirei to use his left side to defend himself, he had no other choices.

The dagger attacked continuously, flickering through the air with a chilling light. No regular human would have been able to even see Kiritsugu’s movements; only the lighting-like residual images the dagger left in its wake. Kirei, though, blocked every attack using just his left arm. Kirei, who easily defended himself even when faced with attacks made at three times the speed of normal humans, terrified Kiritsugu. There were a few attacks that even Kirei would never have seen coming with his eyes, but the Executor’s left arm defended him, as if it could see every swing.

“Could this be the idea of ‘hearing’ a move?!”

Kiritsugu only had a vague impression of this phrase. Some schools of martial arts thought that when a martial artist had reached a certain state in his skills, he wouldn’t need eyesight to detect the enemy’s movement. He could predict the opponent’s next move purely on the brief moment when his arm blocked that of his opponent.

The attacks from his blind spot had also been rendered pointless, then. Since the attacks were coming from a static location, Kirei could block them even if he couldn’t see them. This man’s skills made him someone who wouldn’t be at a disadvantage even when put under the duress of speed.

Maybe you meant Jason TP'ing away and shooting him with an Arrow.

Kirei has been capable of four arrows and in that same moment, send black keys to kill the shooters.

No Caption Provided

I honestly don't believe it's still enough. Your speed will keep you both alive and will even help you get a good bit of offense in but Jason isn't going to just stand there. This also includes his partner who has an array of odd weaponry and range attacks that you are going to have alot of trouble adapting to and overcoming. Especially with Voorhees attacking at the same time.

Speed isn't going to win this fight alone, but considering he simply outclasses Jason in speed (It took Emiya from before going four times his maximum speed to actually dodge an injured Kirei) and skill, as well as having enough striking force to harm Jason as well as having better ranged capability, It would be a decent fight and Kirei would have to work for it, but the Mama's boy eventually goes down. Hell, Kirei can move so fast sometimes he could probably outrun Jason's teleportation, giving his movement sounded like cannon fire (aka breaking the sound barrier) he will have struck multiple times before Jason can react accordingly.

Kirei is so fast that he can literally react to being shot, and move his arm where he was shot at to change the trajectory so it causes the least amount of harm to his body. (This bullet ignores magic, which is why he was penetrated)

No Caption Provided

The Contender once again let out a furious roar. Kirei had no time to dodge, nor did he have time to draw his Black Keys.

But Kirei had never intended to dodge.

Kirei once again activated a Command Seal the moment he stepped toward Kiritsugu. He reinforced his physical abilities. Kirei accelerated his reaction time, multiplying the maximum power output of his right flexor, radius muscle, and pronator teres. There was no time to strengthen the sleeve of the bulletproof frock. The rest depended entirely upon his skill.

Kirei threw a right punch a moment before the Contender fired. His arm, having transformed into a lethal magecraft Mystic Code, carved a spiral through the air, and a tornado roared into being.

This movement became a spiral of force. Originally a defensive skill to nullify an opponent’s strike, the martial arts move was performed at a horrific speed after the prana of two Command Seals was infused into it.

The bullet left the barrel at a speed of 2500 inches per second, and was wrapped up in the spiral that moved at a divine speed. Even so, the .30-06 bullet still kept a straight path. It tore apart the Kevlar sleeve, clashing viciously with Kirei’s hardened arm, emitting alien sounds like the clash of two mill stones.

The scattering sparks seemed to distort the laws of physics; a supernatural phenomena where approximately 3000 pound-per-inch kinetic energy was forced to bend to the power of magecraft. A chill ran down Kiritsugu's spine as he watched the second Contender bullet's trajectory change. The bullet flew off at an angle, into the distance.

His partner most likely wouldn't be able to save him, as either I'll be fighting her with enough speed and etc to overwhelm her and Luther will be fighting you, or Luther will be distracting her while I'm fighting you. Neither team exactly synergize with each other too much, so I don't think teamwork will come into play.

Conclusion

• If Kirei fights Liara, hes going to use his ridiculous speed to take cover, follow up with some black keys as a distraction and appear somewhere off to the side. Once he closes the distance, He's going to simply overwhelm her with his Bajiquan as well as grenade level punches.
  • If Kirei fights Jason, hes going do a similar tactic, except Jason will teleport towards or above Kirei who has the appropriate skill and reactions to anticipate this. Once Jason does this, Kirei is most likely going to cover the distance and get off 2+ hits before Jason can react. While, I don't expect this to put Jason down due to his immense durability, He is going to be unable to get a direct hit off himself, as any attack he throws will be unskilled swings and punches and simply dodged or countered using Kirei's Martial Art skill (Bajiquan) leaving Jason even more open to skull crushing, concrete shattering and grenade level attacks.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V omfg kirei in a CAV

inb4 summon archer, command seal spam etc.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: @morleericks: @pr0tocol:

No Caption Provided

Luther Counters

Barrier

The barrier will be a good defense asset for Liara here, she's even got some solid reaction times, can probably throw it up before Luther manages to get the initial blitz on her. Although the huge drawback on such a good defense is that it eliminates any means to throw offense. All this really is, is nothing more then a stalling method.

This is false actually. barrier is any time she is powered up by Biotics. In all three games you can cast Barrier on the body itself than a wide AOE as she is shown, and operate other Biotics, Hand to Hand, or Range Weapons fine. The only reason she is focusing and straining is due to increasing the Barriers range and radius against major forces. throwing one up on her body, combine with the kinetic shields and armor, makes for one durable lady to tank more than a few blows till she counters with her better powers.

Singularity

Another decent game changer. Although I'd argue that Luther's pre-cog, not to mention the obvious energy flare that accompanies it's use will let Luther know that something dangerous is about to happen before Liara get's it off. It'd be a pain if Luther were to get caught in it, but when he sees a strange looking creature simply thrust its hand forward before she actually does, he'll suspect something for sure. I'd say with all this, he could easily get out of it's range before she landed it. Based on what you've shown, the range only seems to be a few feet at best. Luther is extremely fast.

Two problems with this counter. You "ASSUME" Luther's "MOVE READING" precog will alert him, which it wont. Its as simple as a wave of the hand, punch of the fist, ect. Same body movements that all her powers use. Luther's power is only Move Reading which is telling him little, and in a random battle Luther has no clue to discern a Singularity from a Warp. He also has no clue of the Radius. You say few feat, lmao. those gifs look like 3 feet? Thats a easy meter and more. Once caught in that radius, he will get stuck for over a dozen seconds making for easy shooting practice, or get Warp which will then hinder his healing factor.

Warp

As you've stated, warp would be used in conjunction with the Singularity. If she attempted to use it by itself, we don't even know how fast it travels, although I'd say it's near bullet speed. Even if it is, we've all seen how easily Luther can handle bullets. This won't be landing on it's own

Warp can be used by itself and the attack seared through flesh and Mass Effect durable armor easy.

No Caption Provided

Its pretty explosive too when it detonates too.

No Caption Provided

Best part is the fact that the after hits will hinder Healing Factors. A great counter to Luther when Liara notices his healing power. It works best with Singularity though.

As seen here when another Biotic, Aria, this former Asari Commando used the two in conjunction. Its hard to say if Liara's will be as strong, but I see why not when she has better Biotic feats to Aria, and has beaten Asari commandos before, even an Asari Specter.

Push/Pull

Really not much to worry about here. Most of those mercenaries don't seem like much more then your typical fodder like enemy. Not really remotely comparable to someone like Luther. His pre-cog, and again, the obvious energy flare, especially if it happens after the barrier goes up, will let him dodge it or feminize the damage. this might cause.

Not really a good argument. Again, the Move Reading precog will not alert Luther to which attack will be used, and this one is more dangerous due to the above feats of Liara letting loose with Biotic Energy around her person.

No Caption Provided

Here is another one below of aria doing similar.

No Caption Provided

These attacks have large AOE and great counters to your initial Speed Blitz Argument.

Physical Amps

Now this surprised me. I didn't know Liara could amp herself like this. It's actually kinda cool. Although throwing down with Luther in such a manner would bode poorly for her. Liara also does not have access to the vanguard's biotic charge, she has to actually run up to her opponent, getting into close range. From what you've shown, the mercs don't seem at all adept in close quarters combat to even a 1/10th of the degree Luther is. Luther's pre-cog would let him see the incoming blitz before she does it and he's reacted to opponents of similar speeds, and has put them down brutally.

Liara rarely "throws down" with anyone. preferring to use her Biotics and range fire power. However she has Barriers, Shields, Armor, and decent speed with her various Biotic attacks. I see no reason for her to get physical with a man who is like a Krogan. You say the Mercs are not that great, and they are not in close combat. Still, Liara has faced incredible close combat beings before. Krogan are decent, but the Cerberus Phantoms are very skilled, fast, and deadly.

These Phantoms move as blurs, with cybernetic enhancements, and train for close combat with molecular blades, and a powerful bubble version of the Kinetic Shield that stops Liara dead at first. Liara in this fight not only keeps pace in close combat, but out thinks the Kinetic Shield problem.

No Caption Provided

She was also there to fight Saren by game footage if you chose her. He moved incredibly fast, and was dangerous as hell in close combat, but she was there to help Shepherd beat him technically. Then survive the Citadel wreckage of the ship crash.

No Caption Provided

Again, the Biotic charge is not exclusive to Sheperd, many races can use it, and while the attack is not in Liara's skill set, it does not change the evidence and fact she can increase her speed in directions to a insane high degree through Biotics.

No Caption Provided

She also faced versatile and hax foes in Tech base and Biotic base foes, a lot of them with stats enhancements. So nothing Luther brings is shocking her or something she has not dealt with. The same cannot be said of Luther.

I conceded that Liara's barrier would more then likely stop the initial blitz, however, as shown by your scans, she has to focus on maintaining it, she can't throw any offense while she has it up.

This is false. In game the Barrier works fine with other powers and such. That is how it works on the player using it. We also see this Biotic energy surround Liara many times in intense fights like here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Two separate fights with her barrier active on just herself fine. All the Barrier is is biotic energy on top of the Kinetic Shields, working the same way. The only time she needs to focus is when she is increasing the radius of it to engulf others.

And powerful impacts do take energy out of the user, as we see the asari commando stagger back after taking some missiles. I'd argue that Luther's pre-cog in conjuction with the obvious flare that accompanies Biotic use, should buy enough time for Luther to get out of the way of Singularity and it's seemingly small range.

That Asari Commando is weaker IMO considering Liara help Shep beat a host of Asari Commando in the first game alone. Though multiple attacks from Luther would rock and weaken her quickly, the issue is Liara does not need to rely on her Barriers when she can move fast, have the Shield+Armor combo, and versatile powers to keep Luther at bay. Add to all this is Jason lurking around the corner. This is not some 2v1 scenario, and all this focus on my character will allow Jason for sure to get a attack in from behind at this rate.

I conceded that pre-cog by itself would be useless, however seeing her motions will let luther know that something is about to happen, then once he sees the flare up, he'll know she's about to attack, and he has the feats to get out of the way in time.

Fair enough, but many of these attacks have a decent AOE.

No Caption Provided

I just dont see Luther doing a lot of dodging of these AOE TK like attacks, and less from Hypersonic bullets. He is very in character to tank attacks if he must.

Meh, I wouldn't say it's the worst option. It forces Liara to turtle up while Luther can just pound on her shields.

I disprove this already.

Either her shields will break first (unlikely), or she will. It's only a matter of time. I'd say with confidence that Luther's stamina is leagues better then Liara's.

While Luther will outlast Liara in a stamina game, that is thankfully not the case here.

Kirei Counters

In no gif you posted (unless I missed it), Liara is incapable of using her weapons while starting her powers.

Im not even sure what your saying here. She is fully capable of using guns while using her powers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Unless you mean to say she never fires her guns and use a Bitotic push or pull, sure. But she can use Barriers and fire weapons fine and done so.

The reason seems to be it taking immense concentration and wide arm movements to actually use her powers.

Well thats a lie if I ever heard. Almost all her fights show no "concentration", and casual use of her powers. Nice try. The only time she "concentrates" is when she is using her powers to their limits.

Now, There is the black hole thing of her shooting them after she used her powers, but she had too draw her weapon AFTER.

Not true mate. She drew her weapon when it was at her holster, but I showed a dozen scans with her weapons in hand while using powers. Your trying way to hard to try and find a counter or fault with Liara, and looks like desperate argument to me. Try another rout.

In this scenario where Liara is fully equipped, she most likely won't start off with her powers. atleast not from what you've shown.

WHAT!!!???? She opens up every battle in the comic with her powers, and in game even she opens with powers in cutscenes. Your not helping your argument at all now.

Worst case scenario is her having to put her weapon to the side for concentration. Something Kirei can easily take advantage of with his speed.

Wow, im just, floored lol. You really needed to focus on something logic and sense mate. I have no clue where you thought this was a good argument for your case. I showed dozens of scans and in game where her gun is out while using powers. Wow.

Covering Ten Meters within an instant (Nearly twice the distance of this scenario) I'm assuming the 'cannon firing' means Kirei was breaking the sound barrier with his movement.

I see no real proof other than a hyperbole/metaphorical statement which does not amount to much proof of anything.

Covering this distance

Before a Peak Human assassin moving at double speed (innate time control) could react

That is nothing close to Mach speeds, and Wolverine done faster in feats. Its K for a speed feat though, but nothing to write home about.

Can run at over fifty kilometers per hour in uneven terrain while carrying someone, with no magic enhancement and without strain.

Now thats Kirei's original speed, He can aswell enhance it with his command seals.

Again, I see no reason for Liara not to keep up. I see less reason why this matters when both her and her team mate can tank anything your character dishes out with little to no damage. The only person dealing damage is Luther, and even he will need to work at it. Liara's Barrier/Shield/Armor combo is more than enough to hold out.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is the shields alone withstanding several Hypersonic bullet shots fine, Barrier is another layer on top of this.

Best part is even if you where the Barrier and Shields down, she can make distance to re cast Barrier and Shields. So she has basically a healing factor in her defenses. Wear them down, she buys a few seconds time through Jason, and ready to go again. Meanwhile your team is being TK and Singularity into helplessness till taken out.

Conclusions

• In the end, Liara and Jason hold a major durability edge over your team.
  • Luther's healing can be negated by Warp.
  • Speed means little to decent AOE TK use, or caught up in a Singularity gravity well. In which case equals one dead foe.
  • Liara is fast enough to put distance or keep up to tag the enemy.
  • Neither of your team ever face someone like Liara.
  • Liara's guns are way more damaging, and harder to dodge as hypersonic projectiles with Warp Ammo tack on.
  • My team through liara have a range advatage.
  • Jason is a factor in coming from behind, or simply being Liara's tank to give her a chance to really abuse her powers.

In the end of the day this is your fight to lose. Taking out your team, and still having the energy to make sweet love to Fem Shepherd :)

No Caption Provided

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Since that is your last post, can you clarify where it states the bullets are hypersonic?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0tocol said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Since that is your last post, can you clarify where it states the bullets are hypersonic?

Sure. I posted this in my opener, but ok.

No Caption Provided

As stated, Mass Effect fields allow bullets to travel faster than any bullet known before it. This includes Hypersonic rounds in human history.

No Caption Provided

This auto rifle, which has weaker than the Carnifex, clearly swiss chess a solid stone structure. Something impossible for bullets of modern day unless they are Hypersonic and even then it needs to be armor piercing depleted uranium to achieve the same effect.

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm looking at it now, where in your opener did you post it?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@pr0tocol said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm looking at it now, where in your opener did you post it?

Oh wow, I just notice whole chunk of my opener never got pasted to the opener. I did it all in a PM, and copied the pieces into the opener, and left out chunk of describing mass effect fields, the damage of the weapons, and Shield feats which I reposted in my last post :/

Oh well, it happens. Works been murder.

Edit: I got part of it in my opener. Under Shields.

Shields

The Shields work by taking Kinetic Energy away with Mass Effect Fields. Slowing a bullet or punch down to the point it will not do much or no damage. with the Armor, this is rocking protection. Add to that ,these shields have a 5 second recharge time to boot. Even if they wear down or break, they come back up. They withstand multiple projectiles of force from Mass Accelerator weapons that allow tiny shavings of metal to chip away solid stone at hyper Sonic Speeds! Just to show how damaging a Mass Effect Gun is look below.

No Caption Provided

Notice how much damage these shaving are causing from the speed they are fired at to the solid stone cover! Notice how the Kinetic Shields can tank these blows many times before failing. All proof of how much punishment these Shields tank, and how much power Liara's Carnifex pistol will do.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vertigo-

Liara counters

Barrier

This is false actually. barrier is any time she is powered up by Biotics. In all three games you can cast Barrier on the body itself than a wide AOE as she is shown, and operate other Biotics, Hand to Hand, or Range Weapons fine. The only reason she is focusing and straining is due to increasing the Barriers range and radius against major forces. throwing one up on her body, combine with the kinetic shields and armor, makes for one durable lady to tank more than a few blows till she counters with her better powers.

Well, this really improves my odds, and actually renders the initial blitz Luther will pull here much more effective. The reason why I said that Barrier would counter the blitz is due to it's radius. Since you're now claiming she's going to use the smaller, more personalized version, then the blitz will land. She'll tank it though, but still be sent flying by the force. But then Luther can just keep punching her and smashing her around. That barrier will go down and her armor won't save her.

Singularity

Two problems with this counter. You "ASSUME" Luther's "MOVE READING" precog will alert him, which it wont. Its as simple as a wave of the hand, punch of the fist, ect. Same body movements that all her powers use. Luther's power is only Move Reading which is telling him little, and in a random battle Luther has no clue to discern a Singularity from a Warp. He also has no clue of the Radius. You say few feat, lmao. those gifs look like 3 feet? Thats a easy meter and more. Once caught in that radius, he will get stuck for over a dozen seconds making for easy shooting practice, or get Warp which will then hinder his healing factor.

Like I said above, there is the possibility of Luther getting caught in it, his pre-cog isn't a 100% counter, and, like I said, it will be a pain if he's caught in it. Exactly when is she supposed to get this off? She's gonna have to put up her barrier right at the start to survive since Luther will blitz her and pound on her, putting her entirely on the defensive since he doesn't have to worry about the huge version of barrier. Also, "over a dozen seconds"? where are you getting that number from? By my count, the max duration you get for it in mass effect 3 is only 6 seconds according to the Mass effect 3 wiki . Although I was wrong on the radius of it.

Mass Effect 3 Edit

Rank 5: Lift Damage/Recharge Speed Edit

Lift Damage

Inflict 20 damage per second to lifted targets.

Recharge Speed

Increase recharge speed by 30%.

• Recharge Speed: 2.90 sec (Shepard)
  • Duration: 6 sec (Duration), 4.80 (Radius)
  • Radius: 1.80 m (Duration), 2.18 m (Radius)

Now, let's assume Liara lands the singularity and Luther gets caught in it, then tries to shoot Luther.We all know he can tank bullets just fine, and it isn't like he still can't move his limbs, since going by your Liara GIF for singularity, those affected can still move their limbs, So Luther can still block bullets that Liara attempts to fire.

Now if Liara went with warp, it will create a hassle, I'll admit. Now assuming that lands, it will inhibit his healing factor, however the length of that is only 16 seconds at maximum. As well, the concussive force produced will send Luther flying. Although Luther can take a hell of a beating so I don't see the blast doing much. The inhibited healing factor will be the real issue there although I'd say it shouldn't be as big as you seem to be making it out to be.

Warp

Warp can be used by itself and the attack seared through flesh and Mass Effect durable armor easy.

Never said it couldn't be used alone. I know it can. I'm saying that with the speed it travels, even if we assume it's bullet speed, then Luther should be able to dodge it if it's used on it's own. Everything else wasn't really needed. I mean, if we look at your GIF

No Caption Provided

Throwing a warp is a lot like throwing a fastball. There is a clearly visible projectile, your own Gif shows the same thing. So, it's probable that Luther can dodge it if used on it's own.

Push/Pull

Not really a good argument. Again, the Move Reading precog will not alert Luther to which attack will be used, and this one is more dangerous due to the above feats of Liara letting loose with Biotic Energy around her person.

Here is another one below of aria doing similar.

These attacks have large AOE and great counters to your initial Speed Blitz Argument.

Again, long term game, these aren't really that effective as a means of putting someone like Luther down. They're a minor hindrance at best.

Physical Amps

Liara rarely "throws down" with anyone. preferring to use her Biotics and range fire power. However she has Barriers, Shields, Armor, and decent speed with her various Biotic attacks. I see no reason for her to get physical with a man who is like a Krogan. You say the Mercs are not that great, and they are not in close combat. Still, Liara has faced incredible close combat beings before. Krogan are decent, but the Cerberus Phantoms are very skilled, fast, and deadly.

These Phantoms move as blurs, with cybernetic enhancements, and train for close combat with molecular blades, and a powerful bubble version of the Kinetic Shield that stops Liara dead at first. Liara in this fight not only keeps pace in close combat, but out thinks the Kinetic Shield problem.

Where was it established how fast these Phantoms move? I've never seen anything establishing they move at "blur speeds". Hell, if anything those images establish how much of a disadvantage Liara seems to be at close ranged combat.

She was also there to fight Saren by game footage if you chose her. He moved incredibly fast, and was dangerous as hell in close combat, but she was there to help Shepherd beat him technically. Then survive the Citadel wreckage of the ship crash.

Canonically, we don't know who was there when Shepard faced Saren. Using this as a feat is pure speculation. Who is there is entirely up to the player.

Again, the Biotic charge is not exclusive to Sheperd, many races can use it, and while the attack is not in Liara's skill set, it does not change the evidence and fact she can increase her speed in directions to a insane high degree through Biotics.

Of course she can, I never said she couldn't. I also never said the the charge was exclusive to Shepard, but to the vanguard class. I said that it What I said is that she cannot seemingly teleport to her opponent, much like the vanguard can, she has to physically rush her opponent, something that Luther has a massive amount of experience with and can counter with his pre-cog

She also faced versatile and hax foes in Tech base and Biotic base foes, a lot of them with stats enhancements. So nothing Luther brings is shocking her or something she has not dealt with. The same cannot be said of Luther.

And some of these examples would be....?

This is false. In game the Barrier works fine with other powers and such. That is how it works on the player using it. We also see this Biotic energy surround Liara many times in intense fights like here.

Two separate fights with her barrier active on just herself fine. All the Barrier is is biotic energy on top of the Kinetic Shields, working the same way. The only time she needs to focus is when she is increasing the radius of it to engulf others.

At the time, I was going by the big barrier, since that is what I assumed you would be using. I addressed what Luther could do if she decided to go for the smaller barrier

That Asari Commando is weaker IMO considering Liara help Shep beat a host of Asari Commando in the first game alone. Though multiple attacks from Luther would rock and weaken her quickly, the issue is Liara does not need to rely on her Barriers when she can move fast, have the Shield+Armor combo, and versatile powers to keep Luther at bay. Add to all this is Jason lurking around the corner. This is not some 2v1 scenario, and all this focus on my character will allow Jason for sure to get a attack in from behind at this rate.

Speculating that Liara's barrier would do better then that Asari commando's is nice, but it isn't exactly proof. Also, you seem to acknowledge here that by herself, she wouldn't last too long against Luther and seem to be relying on the idea that Jason will pop in to save your ass while my other teammate is also in play. As you said, this isn't some 2V1 scenario. Also, Liara's best chance (imo) of survival is throwing up the barrier right at the start, as a mere 20 feet isn't much distance, Luther can easily blitz that. As you yourself said "multiple attacks from Luther would rock and weaken her quickly", which is exactly what Luther is gonna start with, since he's a brawler (albeit one with some skill). He's just gonna punch her...a lot.

Fair enough, but many of these attacks have a decent AOE.

I just dont see Luther doing a lot of dodging of these AOE TK like attacks, and less from Hypersonic bullets. He is very in character to tank attacks if he must.

I'd actually agree with you here, and these AOE attacks will be tricky if they happen, but it's nothing that would kill Luther or put him in a near death state. As you said, Liara is mostly here for support.

Meh, I wouldn't say it's the worst option. It forces Liara to turtle up while Luther can just pound on her shields.

I disprove this already.

Eh, not really. Also, this statement was also made when I assumed you were using the big barrier. If anything, using the personnel one puts Liara in a more precarious position imo since it lets Luther knock her around a bit.

Either her shields will break first (unlikely), or she will. It's only a matter of time. I'd say with confidence that Luther's stamina is leagues better then Liara's.

While Luther will outlast Liara in a stamina game, that is thankfully not the case here.

I still see it as one really. Liara isn't exactly bullet speed without her amps. And as we can see from your images, there is a noticeable difference when she amps herself. They aren't automatic.

Jason counters

There is no speed feats for Jason unless you want to use MKX. I am fine not using them however please realize that game characters are used in CaVs and battles all the time. None of the MK characters are Strode caliber in speed but they hold their own. BUT...like I said, I digress.

I understand that game characters are used in CaV, however, straight game mechanics don't equal speed imo. Although I do understand that there are probably some people who see it differently

MKX doesn't need to be used here. Jason will kill you without it.

Somehow I'm sure

Outmaneiver means teleport/appear behind him when L'iara is occupying most of his and Kotomine's attention. Not implying that you 2 will be clueless to the hockey mask bloodsoaked brute with a machete, but once she begins throwing you around with TK like abilities - it only makes sense that the situation your in would turn dire quickly, forcing both of you to realize that she needs to be eliminated asap.

So, you're basically going to leave your support character alone against two powerhouses? Top marks in teamwork there lol. Also, we start 20 feet away and Luther has phenomenal eyesight, he'll know Jason is there at the start of the match. Also, Liara probably won't be holding out for long if you leave her alone at the start. Not the best move imo.

Super Eyesight
Super Eyesight

Thus, opening the door for Jason to stealth kill one of you. You aren't taking a machete to the throat and none of you are harming Jason X to the degree you think you are. As seen here:

He won't be stealth killing Luther, not with his senses. Also, a stab to the throat? Luther has been disemboweled in a fight and has had his throat torn out, kept fighting just fine.

This is what Jason X did to Jason

Doesn't really surprise me since Jason X is supposed to be Jason on uber steroids basically.

You aren't doing anything but moving at a fast pace and while I expect someone like Strode to be a challenge. he is really just further annoying Voorhees.

The issue I have with this is that you haven't shown what Jason X's durability is like compared to Normal Jason. We see in your scans that normal Jason isn't exactly invulnerable. The only feat that belongs to Jason X is tanking that fall from orbit. I see nothing that wouldn't indicate that Jason X cannot be dismembered.

yes, he's a stealthy sumB**.

No, you are correct. Stealth probably won't get past Luther's heightened senses...

And this is why we love Jason, for his stealth lol. Although the stealth game won't get passed Luther, as you said.

At :33 in, she literally looks directly at him. And while focused on him in that same spot, she goes to escape and is face to face with Voorhees in a different spot.

Then immediately after, :41 in, he is blocking her exit in another part of the room.

....... It's teleportation.

Fair enough then.

Standard human forces that are trained for years upon years how to adapt in survival situations and hunt the enemy at night.

Luther has NOT matched anything when it comes to pain tolerance. Are you kidding? Was half of his upper torso blown off and healed in 1 to 2 seconds? Is he even close to the scans I presented previously.

Besides, Luther isn't going to just tank and suffer minor wounds. You know that thing Jason does when he violently shoves a machete upwards through the chin and into the brain of his victims? I see him teleporting to any one of you and doing that. Especially since L'iara herself is so formidable and you cannot focus on me at all or she 'll be given the opportunity to use her Warp or TK related powers.

I might have been overzealous there lol. But since when does Jason teleport all over the place in a fight? Also, you already admitted that Jason isn't getting Luther with a sneak attack because of his senses

Just for the lols, why couldn't she throw you into my machete. I mean I can appear anywhere. Idk much about Strode or Kotomine. Do they possess traits that prevent them from being screwed with in this manner by L'iara?

Well, I'd say the issue of either being taken out of the fight (since you're leaving her on her own at the start, by your own admission), or having her own tough combatant in Kirei to contend with might put a damper on the whole teamwork thing.

At :25, Jason takes a shotgun blast to the face and offers no physical reaction other than pissed and it does nothing

Uh, are we watching the same video? That shotgun blast is to the torso, not the face...

He then promptly stands there and absorbs military grade weaponry at close range like its rain drops

Well, for the most part, they don't do much damage although you can see him flinching multiple times, but it's a nitpick of a point really

At :37, you then see his accuracy with random objects as he propels a large metal shard (that might actually be his machete lol. Hard to tell) with expert aim and the most of ease. Since he has standard gear here, he has that option as well but while I wouldn't expect that to lay out Strode or Kotomine, it certainly would make things even more difficult.

Kinda easy to do when said victim is running in a straight line.... Something that Luther won't get hit by due to pre-cog and just not being an idiot. Face to face combat with Luther will be tough for Jason

At 2:34 he again easily shakes off multiple shotgun blasts at close range

At 2:59 - Jason stabs through the sealed door of a chryo chamber and mortally wounds the victim. How the hell you ask? Well, idk but it sure is pretty sweet to see.

Man, I loved that whole scene lol.

Conclusion

• Liara is only trouble due to her potential versatility, which is gonna be tough for her to utilize due to what her teammate is gonna be doing.
  • Her main issue right off the gate is survival since Morlee is leaving her alone to face both Kirei AND Luther all alone while Jason tries his whole stealth routine, which as morlee said, won't work on Luther due to his senses.
  • Jason vs Luther: really gonna be tough for Jason to land a blow since Luther is faster in combat speed and has pre-cog. Really nothing that Luther hasn't dealt with.

Luther's gonna go on back in the forest with Petra after all is said and done

No Caption Provided

@sirfizzwhizz@pr0tocol@morleericks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pr0tocol

@nathaniel_adam: I'm going to massively tank the next post so nobody will vote for team two. It's just been a big con to get a free win on my main account.

Jk, I am an alt, just not of his. I was banned.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pr0tocol
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@nathaniel_adam said:

@pr0tocol: @sirfizzwhizz: I thought Protocol is an ult account of you, fizz

My Alts are clearly label in my name. Besides, Ptotocol is such a lame name.

At least I can spell right, you washed up has-been.

I liked StrangeLegacy better.. but I got banned on it too and never went back after it expired :P

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sirfizzwhizz: @pr0tocol: then how come both of you have given candencev2 as an alternative account in your profils?

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_adam: Oh, I just like adding banned accounts there to confuse people.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0tocol said:

@nathaniel_adam: Oh, I just like adding banned accounts there to confuse people.

You try to claim my original account >_>

Thats sad.

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0tocol said:

Thats sad.

Do you think DarkRaiden would be there if it was about pride?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0tocol said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@pr0tocol said:

Thats sad.

Do you think DarkRaiden would be there if it was about pride?

Ugh, you try to claim DR as well!? Thats icky!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final Conclusions

Kill for Mommy, Jason... Kill. Kill
Kill for Mommy, Jason... Kill. Kill

Pr0tocal

I wasn't exactly expecting Kirei to ignore punches from Jason, but combined with his innate durability + kevlar lining + magic protection from his own innate enhancements. He'll survive at least a few

I wouldn't doubt he'd survive but he'd be severely hindered and limited for the time being allowing Liara access to her offense against him; and Kirei, little to no maneuverability given the physical state he would be in after Jason inflicts his type of damage upon him.

However, If Kirei was invincible this wouldn't be much fun :P

True. However Uber Jason X nearly is. In this fight. Against these guys. That's not a knock on either of your combatants at all. As they are extremely competent and capable in battle in their own right but Composite Voorhees is a different monster. Literally.

While he is certainly the least durable combatant here, It's not like he is going to be put down easily.

I don't doubt that at all

Above is someone crushing his heart, and squeezing his body like a rag. He survives for nearly another day despite those injuries

That is pretty sick.

But what happens if his head is removed from his torso? I can do that to you via teleportation and immense strength but you cannot do it to me for the same reasons. I would actually be more reasonable on the strength point. Luther is strong. Very strong, but if he was to attempt any type of brutalization like that Jason could just teleport away out of his grip, OR, simply out power him. Causing Strode to rethink his killing method. Just an idea for a specific scenario like that.

Why wouldn't I see him coming? Do you mean his Teleportation?

Yes. I mean teleporting to you from an unseen location with a machete attack. You aren't deflecting Jasons' weapon even if you do react somehow. Your limb is coming off in that moment.

With teleportation, I can get an attack in on any one of you. And each one of those attacks will be intent on death and devastating

Kirei while massively injured, deflected every single blow from Emiya (A Peak Human) going Triple Speed (Innate time control) who was going consistently FTE and despite not being able to actually see him (Had no vision in his eye due to an injury)

His eye? Or both?

Did he see the opponent before hand and know he was there to harm him. You've shown nothing that leads me to believe he can fight blinded or fight at 100% effectiveness against a chryo enhanced monstrous legendary killer with constant blood lust and nigh impenetrable armor. At least it was never shown to be damaged or destroyed in any manner.

Speed isn't going to win this fight alone, but considering he simply outclasses Jason in speed (It took Emiya from before going four times his maximum speed to actually dodge an injured Kirei) and skill, as well as having enough striking force to harm Jason as well as having better ranged capability, It would be a decent fight and Kirei would have to work for it, but the Mama's boy eventually goes down.

None of your ranged attacks are an issue here.

I have already conceded to the speed gap. His strike force is respectable but in all honesty, I personally don't see it being a difference maker.

The Mama's Boy never goes down. Never.

Luther will be fighting you, or Luther will be distracting her while I'm fighting you.

Well for your sake...Let's hope you don't see Jason 1 on 1. Fighting him head on would consist of Kirei seeing him reappear and disappear until he teleports behind you with a machete thrust. You aren't simply blocking that or just tanking it. What happens if Kirei loses a limb or suffers a vital blow to his heart?

What happens if Jason X grabs his skull via Teleportation? Is Kirei going to swing on him in hopes to get him off? What's that going to do? It will be like punching an immovable wall.

If Kirei fights Jason, hes going do a similar tactic, except Jason will teleport towards or above Kirei who has the appropriate skill and reactions to anticipate this. Once Jason does this, Kirei is most likely going to cover the distance and get off 2+ hits before Jason can react. While, I don't expect this to put Jason down due to his immense durability, He is going to be unable to get a direct hit off himself, as any attack he throws will be unskilled swings and punches and simply dodged or countered using Kirei's Martial Art skill (Bajiquan) leaving Jason even more open to skull crushing, concrete shattering and grenade level attacks

Regular Jason has taken actual grenade launchers in close proximity and healed from its giant placed wound in a literal second.

No Caption Provided

You aren't doing anywhere near this kind of damage. Jason will look at you with curiousity wondering who this quick but feeble mortal is trying to...or better yet, daring to fight back. He kills you here.

Uber Jason X is a completely different beast. I honestly don't see how he can be hurt to the extent of near destruction or death here. This will be a challenge but not improbable as you 2 are making it out to be.

BlackestNight93

So, you're basically going to leave your support character alone against two powerhouses? Top marks in teamwork there lol. Also, we start 20 feet away and Luther has phenomenal eyesight, he'll know Jason is there at the start of the match. Also, Liara probably won't be holding out for long if you leave her alone at the start. Not the best move imo.

Leave her alone? No..... I'm moving across the area to attack from an unseen view.

I know he'll know I'm there but he won't know where I'm going.

Liara and her shields can hold out long enough. Jason - if I choose to - could occupy you both as a threat with his insane durability, giving Liara time to access the full extent of her powers behind her shields.

Kirei isn't enough to hold down Jason. He'll most certainly require your help if he wants to survive. Vice Versa.

With that, Strode isn't going to let Kirei get dismantled so when he realizes that things are going south, and fast... He'll assist his partner. Wouldn't he? You know Luther better than I do but with the stipulations here; we are going to fight for and protect each other on our team. Why wouldn't he help Kirei if he is clearly fighting a losing battle?

This leads to Jason occupying both powerhouses opening up Liara's ability to use warp and a related TK action. You are unable to have any control of where she throws you or manipulates your direction. She could literally throw you to me? Could you imagine being launched into a full force punch from Jason X? Yikes. Someone is losing a head to say the least.

This would work because we all have Perfect Teamwork. Knowing Liara will utilize her abilities when the situation calls for it, Jason will know exactly what to do and what stance to take once either of you or both of you are unwillingly under her control

From behind her shields she is a game changer and tilts this brawl in our favor.

He won't be stealth killing Luther, not with his senses. Also, a stab to the throat? Luther has been disemboweled in a fight and has had his throat torn out, kept fighting just fine

-___- A stab to the throat and into the brain....

Doesn't really surprise me since Jason X is supposed to be Jason on uber steroids basically

Sort of. He's actually much more : D

The issue I have with this is that you haven't shown what Jason X's durability is like compared to Normal Jason. We see in your scans that normal Jason isn't exactly invulnerable. The only feat that belongs to Jason X is tanking that fall from orbit. I see nothing that wouldn't indicate that Jason X cannot be dismembered.

What???

you just saw that regular Jason was able to regain a large portion of his entire torso in a second. What do you think would happen if you tried to dismember him? Literally the same thing

Jason X is an amped and nigh unstoppable force. The reason he wasn't dismembered is because after his chryo enhanced state, it would be nearly impossible to impossible to do so. At least with characters of this tier. Regular Jason has great feats of durability in those scans and he is finally destroyed and killed violently by Uber Jason. Regular Jason couldn't leave a scratch on him even after his short lived fight with his advanced counterpart.

And this is why we love Jason, for his stealth lol. Although the stealth game won't get passed Luther, as you said.

Yes. If he was walking and sneaking around trying to wait for an opportunity to attack. Heightened senses may help him react to a teleporting undead murder machine but not take blunt machete attacks repeatedly to vital areas in your anatomy. You aren't just shrugging off anything like Jason.

Add in all this, you could be twisted and tossed around via Liara behind her shields. Her other weapons also will provide even more danger to your team.

(Carnifex Pistol etc)

How does precog help if your suspended in the air - you or pr0 for that matter - and shot at while being mercilessly pursued by Jason? It doesn't look too good for you at all.

I might have been overzealous there lol. But since when does Jason teleport all over the place in a fight? Also, you already admitted that Jason isn't getting Luther with a sneak attack because of his senses

Jason does whatever he has to to male a kill. Reaching far for that one. He'd teleport anywhere if the situation called for it.

Heightened senses barely helps him against a teleporter with unknown but nigh invulnerable armor (Earth re-entry and all) and a complete advantage to us with ranged offense

Well, I'd say the issue of either being taken out of the fight (since you're leaving her on her own at the start, by your own admission), or having her own tough combatant in Kirei to contend with might put a damper on the whole teamwork thing

I'm not completely leaving.... Also by the looks of your answer, you have no defense or strategy/plan against Liara and her TK like abilities or her Warp among others.

Blitzing her within her shields would be an awful way to go anyway. She could just control you every which way from that point on... Are you going to leave Kirei with Jason? While you dangle helplessly...

Uh, are we watching the same video? That shotgun blast is to the torso, not the face.

High upper torso, neck, face whatever. It's still very impressive.

Kinda easy to do when said victim is running in a straight line.... Something that Luther won't get hit by due to pre-cog and just not being an idiot. Face to face combat with Luther will be tough for Jason

I don't doubt that. You're both very capable in your own right I just find Voorhees to be a level above in all aspects by a large margin except speed. Teleportation sorts of helps with that.

Final Conclusions

• The only category you exceed us in is speed. While that is a turning point in most fights it isn't here due to Liara's immediate shield and Jason's durability and teleportation
  • The Ranged offense is completely one sided in our favor
  • Liara has access to TK control-esque offense and you are helpless against it. Blitzing her while she is inside her shield spells disaster for you both as she can easily manipulate you from that close position
  • Heightened Senses serves little against Teleportation. At most you could deflect a blow but are you really going to block a machete strike? A machete that, just from film feats, can puncture and penetrate a sealed chryo chamber and stab through a victim...
  • Perfect Teamwork helps us more so due to Liaras odd and unpredictable abilities and Jason knowing what to do or how to reacty to coincide with her attacks
  • You 2 are a hell of a team and could do some real damage in another fight but you are just in over your head here.
No Caption Provided

@sirfizzwhizz@blackestnight93@pr0tocol Good Luck guys. Look forward to your final post. Good CaV

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pr0tocol

@morleericks@sirfizzwhizz@blackestnight93

Sorry this took a while, been busy.

No Caption Provided

Liara Counters

Im not even sure what your saying here. She is fully capable of using guns while using her powers.

Sorry, That is my mistake. I was looking for the word 'activate'. As in, she hasn't activated her powers with anything in her hands, because everything you've posted shows her requiring intense concentration or a lot of arm movements.

Let's take for example, the scan you posted to "prove me wrong".

No Caption Provided

She has no weapon drawn, flicks her arm in a movement, once he powers are activated, she draws her weapon:

No Caption Provided

However, lets go a little deeper. Here are NINETEEN different instances of her requiring long arm movements or concentration (or both) without a weapon

Well thats a lie if I ever heard. Almost all her fights show no "concentration", and casual use of her powers. Nice try. The only time she "concentrates" is when she is using her powers to their limits.

Maybe, but outside of the falling feat.. nothing you've posted. Now, I could nitpick a feat like the missle feat or the ocean feat, but yeah, I agree those were high end feats that required a level of concentration she wouldn't need here. However, You are ignoring feats like this:

No Caption Provided

Seemingly requiring intense concentration and a long arm movement to simply lift and throw a table.

Not true mate. She drew her weapon when it was at her holster, but I showed a dozen scans with her weapons in hand while using powers. Your trying way to hard to try and find a counter or fault with Liara, and looks like desperate argument to me. Try another rout.

You are the one trying to ignore a character's innate weakness. Admittedly, I may be wrong about this as I have never played a Mass Effect game. However, with everything YOU'VE posted, the only thing close is her using weapons after she has activated some type of shield ability. (Once again, without a weapon drawn). Now, I'm not trying to say 'Weapons are her weakness! Her powers don't work if she's holding them!'. No, I'm saying because her hands are full, she can't. In everything you've posted, she requires long arm movements, something extremely awkward to do if you are holding an assault rifle. You know what however? I'm not going to fall back on my words, let's analyze most of the biotic instances:

Note: What I have to say is under each scan/gif

No Caption Provided

She is seemingly holding a gun though its hard to tell, I'm just guessing based on her stance, Whatever the bad guys name is activates her powers, Liara activates hers as well.. with her weapon nowhere to be seen. Hmm

No Caption Provided

These seem to be high end feats so I feel no need to nitpick it, but I'm just including it because its biotic related.

No Caption Provided

Activates her powers --> Draws weapon

No Caption Provided

I'm not even sure if its Liara, but she is using long throwing movements, something she wouldn't be able to do with a rifle in her hands.

No Caption Provided

Once again, they require near full body movements as if he were playing baseball.

No Caption Provided

Liara above requires to constantly hold her hand to control the guy's body with her TK..

No Caption Provided

Long throwing arm movements.

No Caption Provided

Offensive Power -> No weapon. Defensive Power --> Draws weapon after its activated.

No Caption Provided

Here is quite the biggest offender in my opinion, seemingly requiring quite a bit of concentration just to lift and move a table.

No Caption Provided

This is quite literally what I'm talking about. She doesn't put an arm up to defend herself, and has to literally focus on moving the rubble. Off-Topic.. Why didn't she just TK him?

No Caption Provided

This is quite literally the only instance you provided of her doing it seemingly effortless, but.. its not really combat applicable.

No Caption Provided

Requires a huge fan motion

No Caption Provided

Seems to be a high end feat, but once again pretty insane movement required.

Considering its H2H, I don't think there is a need to address this.

No Caption Provided

This is probably the best thing you have going for you in this side of the debate, however: It's not Liara, and Its Gameplay.

No Caption Provided

Required a push arm movement..

No Caption Provided

Look at the first panel.

Long uppercut arm movement

Okay, this is longer than I thought it would be, so I'm not quite going to go into EVERY gif/scan. However, please refer any that proves SFW's point, I'll discuss the only one I could find he posted:

No Caption Provided
  1. I know you would probably say this disproves my argument, but I'm not arguing that weapons are her Kryptonite. I'm arguing that her powers require long winded arm movements and concentration, the first being extremely difficult to do with an assault rifle in your hand. Keep that in mind:
  2. She is using a large clapping arm movement, she is fully capable of doing so with a small weapon. However, an assault rifle taking up both hands? Nah.
  3. This doesn't cover any other ability, and if she used this one, it would pretty much be the equivalent of suicide.
  4. It's gameplay, it would be pretty insane if you had to put your weapons away every time you wanted to use your powers.

WHAT!!!???? She opens up every battle in the comic with her powers, and in game even she opens with powers in cutscenes. Your not helping your argument at all now.

I don't read Mass Effect comics, just like you've never seen Fate. However, I addressed her using her powers in the last post 'Worst case scenario is her having to put her weapon to the side for concentration.'

Wow, im just, floored lol. You really needed to focus on something logic and sense mate. I have no clue where you thought this was a good argument for your case. I showed dozens of scans and in game where her gun is out while using powers. Wow.

You keep trying to insult me with my 'no-logic' or whatever, but you still never actually showed a single instance of it.

I see no real proof other than a hyperbole/metaphorical statement which does not amount to much proof of anything.

Kirei can't run that fast, but he can jump that fast. I'm not sure why thats hyperbole when the only feat shown for the speed of projectiles in the Mass Effect verse is apparently a theory.

That is nothing close to Mach speeds, and Wolverine done faster in feats. Its K for a speed feat though, but nothing to write home about.

I have to do a bit of scaling on Kirei's speed to show you why Kirei doing what he did was pretty good. First off, we have to start with Kayneth's Volumen Hydragyrum.. It is capable of reacting to bullets (and claymore explosions) after they are fired/explode.

No Caption Provided

The moment Kayneth arrived at the center of the hall, the four flower vases placed at the four corners of the hall suddenly exploded with an enormous roar. However, it wasn’t porcelain fragments that flew out from the explosion but countless metal beads. Those metal beads sprang toward Kayneth like bullets.

This machinery was constructed free from magecraft. Kayneth didn’t sense any scent of magecraft activation. Therefore, it must be machinery Kiritsugu set up in the vases. It is an anti-personnel mine called a Claymore, a cruel pre-set bomb. When each bomb explodes they will release, simultaneously, 700 or so steel balls with a diameter of only about one or two millimeters. These steel balls would radiate outwards in all directions in a fan formation, a terrifying weapon that people say is made to completely destroy infantry units with one strike. When it explodes, one won’t even have time to escape; the only thing the target at the center of the bombs can do is prepare to be beaten into a sieve.

– Of course, provided that the target isn’t a magus.

In the split of a second before 2800 steel balls reached Kayneth, the spot he was standing on became enveloped by a silver semi-circle. The mass of mercury lying recumbent beside his feet suddenly changed form.

Although the tight, thin mercury membrane wrapped around Kayneth was barely one millimeter thick, its surface tension reached the strength of steel when supported with prana supply. Out of the rain of beads that the Claymore mines dispersed not one of them hit Kayneth. All they did was getting reflected back to the hall and hammered the setups in the room into smithereens.

This is Volumen Hydragyrum's "automated defense" mode. This pre-set magecraft can automatically respond when Kayneth is threatened, forming a powerful protective membrane in a split second. This kind of reaction speed can even defend from bullets. It was also this defense system Volumen Hydragyrum created that protected Kayneth and Sola when the Hyatt hotel collapsed. The malleable mercury is a perfect weapon that gathered attack and defense all onto itself, being Kayneth’s sword and also Kayneth’s shield.

----

Using spells to manipulate mercury for automatic protection – although he’s heard about this before, he never thought that the real thing would have such powerful abilities. Even the shockwave of the Claymore mines wouldn’t beat its defense in speed. If that’s the case, then he can’t expect to use firearms to obtain victory.

----

In the blink of an eye, a circle was cut out on the floor at the center of the room and fell to the ground below. Then a silver tentacle leapt up from that circular hole.

In front of Kiritsugu, Volumen Hydragyrum’s new shape was like a metallic jellyfish. Endless tentacles grabbed the edge of the opening on the floor and their base, in the middle of the tentacles opening out like an umbrella, was expanded into a flat, bowl-like platform. And the one standing on the platform and smiling was none other than Lord El-Melloi.

Yet.. this is what happens when Kiritsugu is attacked by the machine:

No Caption Provided

He sees it nearly frozen.

However, once Kirei fights a 2x Kiritsugu.. He quite literally blitzes him.

No Caption Provided

Liara Speed with these barriers is top notch. In this feat these glass shards would be propelled at bullet speeds from this Asari Specter, and Liara reacts, and blocks the attack while covering her friends.

No Caption Provided

Now. You have shown pretty much a single speed feat for Liara with the glass feat. I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion it was Mach 1, but lets give you the benefit of the doubt and say they were Mach 1 projectiles. This is quite literally a feat MCU Captain America could replicate. She isn't dodging, she isn't sidestepping. She is putting up a shield to a extremely telegraphed attack. (Glass cracking --> Arm movement). It's impressive if you compare it to real world speed, but it's nothing worth mentioning with opponents with the speed of Luther Strode or Kirei Kotomine.

I mean, lets look at what happens when Liara fights blur level cyborgs (by your own admission)

She is quite literally overwhelmed in H2H, with the guy getting multiple hits. She is quite literally only capable of winning by using the environment. Now, I'm not trying to undermine her win, she won fair enough. However, she is fighting an opponent far faster, far more skilled punching far, far stronger.

I mean, Kirei with a crushed heart, was appearing as a blur to an injured Shirou Emiya

Again, I see no reason for Liara not to keep up. I see less reason why this matters when both her and her team mate can tank anything your character dishes out with little to no damage. The only person dealing damage is Luther, and even he will need to work at it. Liara's Barrier/Shield/Armor combo is more than enough to hold out.

I'm not sure why Luther is doing damage if Kirei isn't, considering Kirei's striking with command seals is just as good if not better than Luther's highest end feats. However, once again its not like Kirei can't cause damage by himself.

Here, he pretty much vaporizes three Dragon Tooth Warriors. (Note him pretty much creating shockwaves with his punches)

While that's a pretty good strength feat in its own right, by Fate/Apocrypha, the Dragon Tooth Warriors weapons (same material as them) are considered harder than steel:

Dragon tooth warriors - these were skeleton troops created using the fangs of dragons. By the power of the dragon race, and bestowed with knowledge from the earth itself, every fang buried into the ground becomes an inexpensive soldier. Although they were nearly powerless against the homunculi and golems that had been built for battle, they were legion.

Created for sport by a Servant of the Red camp, these warriors were thrown into the fray in numbers that might well be endless, wave after wave that gushed out from a massive swarm. And they would not stop until they were completely shattered. Wielding swords and axes made of bone which was tougher and sharper than steel, they came in droves, smashing golems and cleaving homunculi apart.

He kicks Shirou Emiya up multiple meters with a single kick, nearly crushing every single organ.

No Caption Provided

That Kirei was the one who had a crushed heart, and whose body was 'squeezed like a rag' by dark sakura.

This is the shields alone withstanding several Hypersonic bullet shots fine, Barrier is another layer on top of this.

Shields are good, but Kirei's Martial Art (Baji Quan) focuses on doing as much internal damage as possible.

Now, thats just his unaided striking. I posted his best, and really only striking feat before with command seals:

No Caption Provided

Kiritsugu shuddered, as the tall, frock-clad figure glided forward. Kirei's reached Baji Quan's optimum distance, and his fist drove toward toward the enemy with the power to reach infinity in all eight directions.

Kirei stepped forward. The concrete floor boomed under the impact, and the heavily planted forward fist slammed into Kiritsugu’s chest like a rock. Using the ‘Eight Postures of the Buddha Guards’ style, the sheer force of Kirei’s strike was like a grenade exploding in Kiritsugu's chest. Kiritsugu’s body, which took the full force of the blow, flew through the air like a strand of hay, and slammed into the support pillars that crowded the room. He never had the chance to defend himself. His thoracic cavity crumpled beneath Kirei’s iron fist, and his lung and heart were pounded into a mash of meat.

Even if you argue that wouldn't hurt you for some reason, remember that Kirei can use multiple at once if need be. Hes never had to on his fists admittedly, but that's because he's never fought someone that could survive just one.

Jason Counters

This isn't extremely long, as I didn't want to just repeat most of the scans/gifs above. Just look in that section.

I wouldn't doubt he'd survive but he'd be severely hindered and limited for the time being allowing Liara access to her offense against him; and Kirei, little to no maneuverability given the physical state he would be in after Jason inflicts his type of damage upon him.

I agree, it would daze him at the VERY LEAST and open him up for attack, but that requires actually hitting him. Read my counters to Liara, hes already blitzed someone faster then Jason. However, lets say that the speed advantage WASN'T enough. Kirei as well has the skill advantage. He has been capable of fighting a trained soldier and assassin going massively FTE through sound alone, as Kirei had no vision in his eye. No, It wasn't both of them, but Emiya (the previously mentioned FTE) was staying on the side where he didn't have vision, and Kirei couldn't really do much about it, because on the side he DID have vision, his arm was completely destroyed, and yet you know who actually gets the first hit? Kirei. He forced the assassin going at 3x speed, to go 4x just to dodge his attack.

According to Kiritsugu’s analysis, Kirei’s strategy consisted of an unknown prana source that could nullify his Origin bullets, and his Baji Quan skills. Kiritsugu would be at an extreme disadvantage in melee combat. He had lost his own machine gun, and the Contender needed to be loaded. His remaining weapons consisted of one dagger and two grenades. His chest wound had all but healed, but the damage caused by Innate Time Control–

Kiritsugu finally realised that there was something different when he attempted to tighten the muscles on his arms and legs.

He could move them. His fractured bones were now in perfect condition, as if they had never been damaged. The echo of that pain remained, but the injuries were gone.

“... I see.”

Kiritsugu finally understood the true worth of the trump card within himself. It seemed Avalon could heal injuries caused not only by his enemies, but also the damage his body caused to itself. This discovery gave Kiritsugu, who had at that point had fallen into a desperate situation, against an unimaginably strong enemy, the greatest confidence in the world.

So –

“Time Alter: Triple Accel!”

Kiritsugu leapt toward Kirei as he uttered the forbidden spell. His unpredictable acceleration caught Kirei off-guard. One blow from the hardened walnut wood snapped Kirei’s right radius and ulna. The Executor's right arm was destroyed.

As he struck with his right hand, Kiritsugu drew the dagger by his waist using his left. With one eye and one arm ruined, it didn’t matter how great Kirei’s martial art skills were; victory would belong to Kiritsugu as long as he continued to move at three times his top speed. Using Innate Time Control in this way would ordinarily be suicide, but thanks to the protection of Saber’s sheath Avalon, he could now use it to its full potential as a strategic weapon.

Kirei dodged the upward stab as the dagger was removed from its sheath, and used his left arm to block the downward slash and backhand horizontal swing Kiritsugu followed up with. However, with these three attacks, Kiritsugu shifted around to Kirei's left hand side, into Kirei’s blind spot. As long as he stayed on the left side of the enemy, Kiritsugu would have all the chances in the world to strike Kirei down from his blind spot.

Kiritsugu’s sharp blade sliced closer, but Kirei didn’t turn; instead using the left side of the body to block every swing. Turning would have been pointless; his broken right arm could not possibly block Kiritsugu’s dagger. Thus, though it disadvantageous for Kirei to use his left side to defend himself, he had no other choices.

The dagger attacked continuously, flickering through the air with a chilling light. No regular human would have been able to even see Kiritsugu’s movements; only the lighting-like residual images the dagger left in its wake. Kirei, though, blocked every attack using just his left arm. Kirei, who easily defended himself even when faced with attacks made at three times his top speed, terrified Kiritsugu. There were a few attacks that even Kirei would never have seen coming with his eyes, but the Executor’s left arm defended him, as if it could see every swing.

“Could this be the idea of ‘hearing’ a move?!”

Kiritsugu only had a vague impression of this phrase. Some schools of martial arts thought that when a martial artist had reached a certain state in his skills, he wouldn’t need eyesight to detect the enemy’s movement. He could predict the opponent’s next move purely on the brief moment when his arm blocked that of his opponent.

The attacks from his blind spot had also been rendered pointless, then. Since the attacks were coming from a static location, Kirei could block them even if he couldn’t see them. This man’s skills made him someone who wouldn’t be at a disadvantage even when put under the duress of speed.

Kiritsugu’s arms, legs, and heart let out sad screams of pain with every swing of the dagger. The adverse effect of Innate Time Control mercilessly tore apart Kiritsugu’s flesh, and Avalon fixed the damage, momentarily. Regardless of how Saber herself had used it, the sheath was only ‘healing’ Kiritsugu while in his body- it could not prevent him from taking damage, it was simply healing the damage he took. The excruciating pain of torn tendons and snapped bones tormented Kiritsugu’s nerves every single moment.

Even so, Kiritsugu did not hesitate. There was no need to hesitate. As long as his body could still move, he didn’t need to pay any attention to what he was feeling. Kiritsugu bet everything on the effects of the holy sword's sheath, and continued to accelerate against the agony.

Kirei suddenly changed his feet stance, and rolled forward, towards his opponent. Kiritsugu thought that the enemy’s ability to ‘hear’ a move had been pushed to its limit, but Kirei moved a foot, hooking one of Kiritsugu’s legs from the inside, in a move known as the locking stance. Kiritsugu stumbled backwards. The moment he finally managed to balance himself, he realized that a heavy blow from Kirei was fast approaching. He was still recovering his balance, however, so he could not move.

If so – Kiritsugu grated out a spell, from a throat that was frothing with blood.

“Time Alter: Square Accel!”

The explosive pain boiled into every part of his senses. Kiritsugu leapt up and backwards, turning in mid-air to escape from Kirei’s range, simultaneously hurling the dagger in his left hand, with all the strength in his body. Faced with yet another repeated acceleration, Kirei couldn’t dodge. The dagger ripped through the air and struck into Kirei's thigh, effortlessly slicing through Kevlar and stabbing deep into flesh.

Kiritsugu maintained his four-time acceleration, continuing to leap backwards, as if strapped to a jet engine. Kirei took a moment to draw a Black Key and throw it, but Kiritsugu dodged it with ease, simultaneously reloading the Contender.

Something to keep in mind is that Kirei at base can process far faster than a bullet:

Kiritsugu fired. Kirei should have been able to predict the trajectory of the bullet from Kiritsugu’s killing intent and preparatory actions. As a humanoid Shura, an Executor of the Holy Church, the agility of Kirei’s mind far surpassed that of a bullet.

As well he can enhance his speed with Command Seals, that was equal to a Dead Apostle. (Hypersonic Vampires)

Kirei threw a right punch a moment before the Contender fired. His arm, having transformed into a lethal magecraft Mystic Code, carved a spiral through the air, and a tornado roared into being.

This movement became a spiral of force. Originally a defensive skill to nullify an opponent’s strike, the martial arts move was performed at a horrific speed after the prana of two Command Seals was infused into it.

The bullet left the barrel at a speed of 2500 inches per second, and was wrapped up in the spiral that moved at a divine speed. Even so, the .30-06 bullet still kept a straight path. It tore apart the Kevlar sleeve, clashing viciously with Kirei’s hardened arm, emitting alien sounds like the clash of two mill stones.

The scattering sparks seemed to distort the laws of physics; a supernatural phenomena where approximately 3000 pound-per-inch kinetic energy was forced to bend to the power of magecraft. A chill ran down Kiritsugu's spine as he watched the second Contender bullet's trajectory change. The bullet flew off at an angle, into the distance.

Monster. There were no other words to describe the man before him. At this moment, Kotomine Kirei’s current combat ability is equal to that of a Dead Apostle. Just what kind of willpower was required for a living man to drill his own body into such a terrifying lethal weapon?

-

But what happens if his head is removed from his torso? I can do that to you via teleportation and immense strength but you cannot do it to me for the same reasons. I would actually be more reasonable on the strength point. Luther is strong. Very strong, but if he was to attempt any type of brutalization like that Jason could just teleport away out of his grip, OR, simply out power him. Causing Strode to rethink his killing method. Just an idea for a specific scenario like that.

When has he used any of those tactics in combat? Heck, It never even flat out confirmed he had teleportation. I'll agree with you that he does, I won't argue that. However, what you are suggesting he does requires a thought process I just don't believe Jason possesses. Now, Jason isn't dumb by any means.. but hes no Batman.

Yes. I mean teleporting to you from an unseen location with a machete attack. You aren't deflecting Jasons' weapon even if you do react somehow. Your limb is coming off in that moment.

With teleportation, I can get an attack in on any one of you. And each one of those attacks will be intent on death and devastating

I wouldn't say I'd have NO way of blocking. Kirei is completely capable of enhancing his black keys to completely no sell a mach 3-4+ .30-06 Springfield rifle shot. Yea, I know Jason hits a whole lot harder than a rifle bullet, but the Black Key's weren't even challenged by it.

No Caption Provided

The Black Keys that he gripped in both hands instantly expanded to more than twice their original size. The half-spiritual blades, which had been woven with magecraft to begin with, had extra prana forced into them. The forceful execution of this spell evidently surpassed the limit of the weapons themselves, but it was enough to handle the single bullet. Kirei crossed the six enormous swords before his chest, holding them in a fan-like formation. The immense destructive power of the .30-06 Springfield assault rifle bullet was neutralized in an instant.

-

His eye? Or both?

Did he see the opponent before hand and know he was there to harm him. You've shown nothing that leads me to believe he can fight blinded or fight at 100% effectiveness against a chryo enhanced monstrous legendary killer with constant blood lust and nigh impenetrable armor. At least it was never shown to be damaged or destroyed in any manner.

That's oddly specific, he doesn't need to fight a blinded as Kirei moves far faster then Jason is capable of. No, that isn't really arguable in the slightest, even if you give him MK feats (Which is gameplay btw), he is still far faster. Even if you teleport and immediately swing, Jason is still far below FTE and doesn't accelerate at all. You are trying to employ tactics he doesn't use.

None of your ranged attacks are an issue here.

I have already conceded to the speed gap. His strike force is respectable but in all honesty, I personally don't see it being a difference maker.

Eh, if nothing more then a distraction, they've done their job.

I'm not sure why, signaling he can tank a grenade without much damage doesn't mean he can tank a grenade level punch with the same amount of damage. Kirei would be applying the entire kinetic force over a small surface area using his fist, unlike the grenades force being spread out over Jason's entire body. Kirei strikes hard enough to completely pulverize people, and at one point with a unamped slam, Kirei completely destroyed Zouken Matou's physchial body, leaving only half his head. The rest was just mush.

Well for your sake...Let's hope you don't see Jason 1 on 1. Fighting him head on would consist of Kirei seeing him reappear and disappear until he teleports behind you with a machete thrust. You aren't simply blocking that or just tanking it. What happens if Kirei loses a limb or suffers a vital blow to his heart?

What happens if Jason X grabs his skull via Teleportation? Is Kirei going to swing on him in hopes to get him off? What's that going to do? It will be like punching an immovable wall.

Admittedly, If Jason grabs Kirei.. It's over. He doesn't have the level of strength required to break out of his grip. However, once again you have to TAG Kirei first. Jason simply doesn't have the speed with or without teleportation.

When did Jason ever use his Teleportation in an offensive manner?

Regular Jason has taken actual grenade launchers in close proximity and healed from its giant placed wound in a literal second.

I already addressed this, but I will say it again. Tanking a grenade /=/ you can tank a grenade level punch. Just like standing in the middle of a planet exploding doesn't mean you can tank a planet busting punch. You are applying the full force of it over a significantly smaller surface area, forcing you to take the entire kinetic energy in a single location instead of all the energy spread out.

I'm not saying Kirei is going to simply one shot Jason, he is going to work for it and it would honestly last longer than if he fought Liara.. but Kirei has every notable advantage.

Conclusion

• Liara has already been overwhelmed by someone pretty much weaker in every way then Kirei. SFW used the words 'kept up' as Liara pretty much got slaughtered if you look at the scans, and had to TK the environment to win. Her best speed feat was extremely telegraphed, and even if it wasn't.. MCU Captain America could replicate it.
  • Jason is a tough mama's boy, but Kirei holds too big of a speed and skill advantage, and has more than enough striking to make Jason eventually go down. The only way Morlee seemed to really have Jason keep up was him employing tactics he's never used before.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0tocol: On a side note: Voters - this is not part of the debate.

He teleported in that scene when he killed the girl. He teleports in MKX and other scenes but that is the definitive proof.

Teleportation can be utilized here lol. Other wise I wouldnt have picked him.

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pr0tocol

@morleericks: I'm not saying he wouldn't teleport at all, I'm saying he won't utilize it as if he was Nightcrawler. He isn't going to start trying to Telefrag Kirei out of nowhere.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0tocol: If he has to he would. He teleported 4 times in that 35 second scene

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me please, i'll vote later. I mostly skimmed through this. But this is a lot more interesting than I thought, so I will read this thoroughly.