CaV: King Bradley (PacPanda) vs Weiss Schnee (Red_Ruby_Petal)

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PacPanda

The Führer, represented by yours truly:

No Caption Provided

The Ice Queen, represented by @red_ruby_petal

No Caption Provided

The Setting

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (empty)
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (empty)

The Rules for People not Involved in the Debate

(@frisky4 stole and edited your rules)

This section is to be properly followed.

• Don't start illegal arguments, give general opinions, post unnecessary scans/videos or interfere in the debate itself in any way. If you wish to inform either of us on anything important or correct us on a point, send us a private message.
  • It's much appreciated if there's no early judgments are made on the outcome of the battle, one should always wait and witness the debating quality and abilities of everyone involved before jumping to early conclusions.
  • Give at least one reason for a vote.
  • Regular posting/commenting/humor on the battle is fine, as long as it's in good taste.
TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheWatcherKing
PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PacPanda

@watcher5000: Just deleted, thanks. No idea how that happened lol

And you got it boss

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

**GASP**

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@pacpanda: I can see your taking some inspiration from my Weiss vs Bradley thread huh, In anycase I'm most certainly pumped T4V please and may the best swordsman win :)

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

**GASP**

Does this mean you want T4V? :^D

@pacpanda: I can see your taking some inspiration from my Weiss vs Bradley thread huh, In anycase I'm most certainly pumped T4V please and may the best swordsman win :)

You got it, thanks :^)

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pacpanda: might want to take the callouts out of the OP. I get a notification when you edit it.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pacpanda: I mean, I want to, but I haven't seem FMA/B yet, and I don't want spoilers...tag me anyway. If I somehow watched it before this is over, I'll vote.

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pacpanda: might want to take the callouts out of the OP. I get a notification when you edit it.

Sorry about that :v

@pacpanda: I mean, I want to, but I haven't seem FMA/B yet, and I don't want spoilers...tag me anyway. If I somehow watched it before this is over, I'll vote.

You got it

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pacpanda: I will be able to make my argument once I get home in 5 hours.

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pacpanda: Damn. This is gonna be good! T4v please.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pacpanda: can you take me out the OP? I'd rather not get a tag every time you edit it.

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@pacpanda: Now to start off with Round 1

No Caption Provided

Brief Description

Weiss Schnee is a member of team RWBY and comes from a rather wealthy family. Wanting to keep the pride of the Schnee family name she decided to pursue her career as a huntsman following her sister's footsteps who also helped train her a bit. She has experienced the fall of beacon and is very well prepared to independently take the path that awaits her though dangerous and full of her enemies and grimm. Weiss is very stubborn and spoiled. Coming from a rich family and a huge believer of perfection she trains herself probably the hardest in the team to make herself better and puts herself above the rest of her team. Weiss has the most versatile set to compensate for her lack of physical strength in comparison to the rest of her teammates.

Semblance

Starting off would be her semblance being Glyphs. This allows her to manipulate forces and do a variety of things such as create platforms to run on walls, or create one in the air and use it to her favor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPjcCkMYYzY

from 3:55-4:40 would be an example as to what her glyphs can do. One reason why it would be helpful is because her positioning can be altered to be able to get a better grip in the battle and she has full control over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWacdFlVs3s

Another use for her semblance that would be really useful would be her ability to amplify the speed when interacting with her glyphs which can amplify the damage of the knock back and the force applied to you.

From 2:52-2:50 is an example of how her glyphs can cause people to take more damage. From a simple kick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljpDvGhT-_M

1:00-1:15 shows another one of her uses being able to amplify the time in that one area for a certain amount of her time and this can be useful say she wants to keep up with her opponent. This allows a team member of RWBY to cut multiple missiles in seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0c_qab80NE

Should be noted she is also capable of using her semblance to create a shield to block attacks. The most notable thing about her semblance is the ability to use summons.

Before that take note of how strong the Queen Lancer is being able to tank all dust crate explosions and still survives. At 11:40-12:00.

Now at 12:12 she creates a summon which is a knight similar to the one she fought in the White trailer and that knight gave her trouble

12:30-13:03 shows what the knight is capable of in combination with her glyphs making it a very formidable foe.

I will make a case about the rest of her stats in a while. I don't know how to save posts.

TheStarWarsGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kotetsu454

I think one of these characters is in over their heads, though for the sake of not influencing votes I'll keep silent on which one it is.

T4V

@red_ruby_petal IDK if it is the same for everyone else but I can't see your feats in the post. If I were you I would provide links to the videos instead. There is a way to get them to load up right on the time stamp you want people to see as well.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By red_ruby_petal

Now to start off with Round 1

No Caption Provided

Brief Description

Weiss Schnee is a member of team RWBY and comes from a rather wealthy family. Wanting to keep the pride of the Schnee family name she decided to pursue her career as a huntsman following her sister's footsteps who also helped train her a bit. She has experienced the fall of beacon and is very well prepared to independently take the path that awaits her though dangerous and full of her enemies and grimm. Weiss is very stubborn and spoiled. Coming from a rich family and a huge believer of perfection she trains herself probably the hardest in the team to make herself better and puts herself above the rest of her team. Weiss has the most versatile set to compensate for her lack of physical strength in comparison to the rest of her teammates.

Semblance

Starting off would be her semblance being Glyphs. This allows her to manipulate forces and do a variety of things such as create platforms to run on walls, or create one in the air and use it to her favor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPjcCkMYYzY

from 3:55-4:40 would be an example as to what her glyphs can do. One reason why it would be helpful is because her positioning can be altered to be able to get a better grip in the battle and she has full control over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWacdFlVs3s

Another use for her semblance that would be really useful would be her ability to amplify the speed when interacting with her glyphs which can amplify the damage of the knock back and the force applied to you.

From 2:52-2:50 is an example of how her glyphs can cause people to take more damage. From a simple kick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljpDvGhT-_M

1:00-1:15 shows another one of her uses being able to amplify the time in that one area for a certain amount of her time and this can be useful say she wants to keep up with her opponent. This allows a team member of RWBY to cut multiple missiles in seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0c_qab80NE

Should be noted she is also capable of using her semblance to create a shield to block attacks. The most notable thing about her semblance is the ability to use summons.

Before that take note of how strong the Queen Lancer is being able to tank all dust crate explosions and still survives. At 11:40-12:00.

Now at 12:12 she creates a summon which is a knight similar to the one she fought in the White trailer and that knight gave her trouble

12:30-13:03 shows what the knight is capable of in combination with her glyphs making it a very formidable foe.

Strength

No Caption Provided

She doesn't have that many feats in terms of raw strength. Let us take note that though probably the weakest in terms of strength Weiss has shown to be able to block attacks from gigantic swords. Enough to prove she can block an attack from most superhuman.

No Caption Provided

Another notable feat of hers is being able to knock back many white fang goons at once

No Caption Provided

Durability

Was capable of taking a hit to the face knocking her a long way back with only a scar. She might not have had her aura too at the time and its either she didn't activate it or it already ran out and thats what she is capable of taking without aura

No Caption Provided

Now in terms of durability against sharp weapons here we can see her own aura come to play against a chainsaw strike.

2:12 she is about to get hit by the chainsaw and at 2:28 it shows that it only knocks her back. One advantage to having aura is that wounds don't appear till aura runs out so attacking at critical spots do not seem to work at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcZMywEQHtk

Speed

One of Weiss' main attributes would be speed in combination with her semblance. I would rate Weiss above the rest of team RWBY in terms of speed and probably on par with Ruby. Her semblance too enhances her speed and even without it she is still very fast

No Caption Provided

She is capable of taking down multiple grimm in a split second

No Caption Provided

One of her best speed feats is being able to blitz so many Atlesian robots at once in seconds

No Caption Provided

Even more so this speed gets enhanced and this shows you don't even need to be in the time dilation circle to have such insane speed and that being paired with her glyph platforms having the most mobility around the battlefield and putting it entirely to her favor

No Caption Provided

Weapon

Her weapon is capable of shooting out dust bullets. That and in combination with her semblance can create a lot of deadly moves that give her an extreme advantage over the battlefield and versatility.

No Caption Provided

Her glyphs can also cover a large area creating a cyclone that pulls her foes to the center then trapping them with a cold hand

No Caption Provided

Note her weapon is not just limited to ice but other elements too like fire

No Caption Provided

She is also capable of firing projectiles if she needs some distance and still needs to attack.

No Caption Provided

I believe I have points to show that Weiss is a formidable fighter and is capable of having complete control over her battlefield.

I will be awaiting your move.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

AsianAntics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Greysentinel365

@chronicplane: Not really. Weiss' glyphs lose it for her. By placing them ahead of herself she sets herself up for the prediction powers of Bradley's eye. Add that to his physicals and Weiss loses. There's no debate to be had really.

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: It definitely was not up within the week. School became a bother.

I can guarantee up within the month now though lol

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pacpanda: Alright then. Hope you do well in your academics.

HoboJenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v