CaV: Killua (Defiant_Will) vs IW Thor (CiB)

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Challenge-A-Viner

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Current Killua
  • Infinity War Thor
  • In Character, but Serious
  • Fight to K.O. or Death
  • Fighters Start 30 Feet Apart
  • Random Encounter
  • Fight Takes Place on Asgard
Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Who is "CiB"?

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cibstillarrives
CIBStillArrives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingAntagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting. Tag me for votes and after each post.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cibstillarrives:I'll get the ball rolling fast. I've been looking to use Killua for awhile now, so I am very excited for this CaV.

Opener | The Assassin

No Caption Provided

I am going to skip bios for this opener because I want to get right into things and if you really want to know who Killua is, you can read his wiki. That said, I am going to format this post in more of a battle analysis structure than a character introduction. This means I will analyze the advantages Killua has and how they will come into play. With that said, let's begin (here is a theme for some aesthetic).

Killua's Advantages

Speed

As would be expected in a LA vs Anime CaV, speed is almost always an advantage in the latter's corner. And this battle is no exception. I'd argue that Killua, even in base form (I'll get into his trump card should it be needed), would be able to blitz Thor, quite easily at that. Thor is not fast, this much is known. His best feats are like supersonic and that is in reaction speed. He is subsonic in movement speed. In fact, in Age of Ultron he was statued by Quicksilver. This was prior to Infinity War, sure. But I don't recall any speed feats from Infinity War that renders this inconsistent for Thor. In fact, it flat out wouldn't make sense for Thor to be faster than a literal speedster of the verse, and this is obviously shown by feats.

That said, let's compare Quicksilver's feats to Killua's feats. Well before Killua even acquired Nen (which is a pretty significant amp to Killua's speed), and in the first arc in the series, Killua moved FTE, statuing peak human tier characters with the upmost casualty (1, 2). Those are his least impressive feats and it is already comparable with Quicksilver's speed feats. And obviously there is more where that came from. We see FTE speeds from Killua again in Heaven's Arena where he moves FTE to Zushi (a student in Nen) at point blank range, again very casually. Or when he moved at massively FTE speeds after learning the bare bones of Nen (anime makes this much more clear). I can't stress that these speed feats are all far from Killua's best, and yet they are comparable, and in some cases superior to Quicksilver's speed. Let's be real. Quicksilver has blur speed movement with an FTE speed feat or two sprinkled in. That's child's play to Killua. At best you can argue a early series Killua is equal to Quicksilver, and that would still be more than enough for Killua to statue him. If you want to contest that, you will get humiliated because Killua has far more impressive feats.

Piercing Capability

This is a game changer for Killua. See, Killua has casual 64 tonner strength, but I recognize that isn't enough to do jack to Thor. However, Killua's claws on the other hand will definitely do the trick. His claws are sharper than knives, to the point that they can slice peak humans to ribbons, as I showed in my speed section. Killua can cleanly decapitate Chimera Ants while severely injured and completely destroy a Chimera Ants head with a casual slash. If you are noticing a trend here, it is that, unlike Thor, Killua aims for the head. Even if Thor has armor that gives him decent piercing durability, it won't matter because Killua isn't stupid enough to aim there anyway. He tries to go for quick kills anyway, and slicing someone's head off is obviously the best way to do that. Thor scales to Elliot Randolph in piercing durability, but that isn't enough. Even beyond the fact that Killua's claws were explicitly stated to be sharper than knives, the knife used against Elliot isn't capable of doing anywhere near the level of piercing damage as Killua's claws. I think this is fairly clear cut and there really isn't any room left for counters to that.

Intelligence

This is the icing on the cake. I already established that Killua can statue and oneshot Thor. But this is still a significant boon for Killua, especially against someone as headstrong and reckless as Thor. Raised and trained from birth to become an assassin, Killua has picked up the mental tools of the trade, resulting in the creation of a cold and calculating killer, arguably the most dangerous kind.

The Hunter X Hunter universe prides itself on having battles that force one to both their physical and mental limitations. To even be a hunter, you have to pass several mental tests just to qualify for the actual exam. The battles in Hunter X Hunter aren't like the MCU in the sense that they aren't cut and dry. The one with the most raw power doesn't always win, and if they do, it isn't because they abused their superior power. This was emphasized by Morel during the Chimera Ant Arc. Often times, battles are more mental than physical, which is shown too many times to count. To bring things into focus a little bit, Killua is a prodigy in a verse full of intellectually capable combatants. He is a one in ten million talent as described as his trainer, Wing. And he has the feats to back it up.

Killua is someone who analyzes and breaks down his opponent. He is someone who takes every possible variable into account during a fight. This is likely due to his experience as an assassin, where he was trained to be cautious on his missions in order to optimize his combat efficiency with minimal damage. This can be observed with his fight against Sub, where he fakes having a blindspot to get his opponent to attack there, setting him up for a yoyo attack from behind that eventually knocks him out. This kind of multi step planning mid fight is something Killua is known for, and he did it quite effortlessly, by no means pushed to his mental limits. Another example of Killua's battle ingenuity is during his fight with the Ortho Siblings. There, he was able to completely understand their fairly complex Nen ability early on in the fight, and apply his Nen to develop a completely new technique on the fly. He literally had to come up with a way to use his already existing abilities to create a completely new power suited for the situation on the fly in a life or death situation. And Killua proved he was up to the task.

I don't think Thor can tangle with someone like Killua in a mental battle. Killua will literally play mind games with Thor like he did with Sub, which he can then use to create openings. Killua will also be able to get a better grasp of Thor's ability than the vice verse and will know how to counter them. And like I said, that's just the icing on the cake for Killua.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11 Soratoumiga  Online

CIB's back? lol

TAEP, just becuz

CIBStillArrives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Soratoumiga  Online
CIBStillArrives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cibstillarrives: I've missed u

ive missed u too! i think i have had 8 wet dreams about you while i've been gone (4 where i'm the master, 4 where im the submissive - perfectly balanced, as all things should be)

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Soratoumiga  Online
CIBStillArrives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CIBStillArrives
CIBStillArrives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reee (just posting so i have 5 posts and be able to post images)

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oof, this looks interesting.

T4V and TAEP

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will always be interested in a Killua CaV. TAEP

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

TAEP.

CIBStillArrives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CIBStillArrives

Thor Odinson: Post #1

No Caption Provided

Rebuttals 1.0

I can't stress that these speed feats are all far from Killua's best, and yet they are comparable, and in some cases superior to Quicksilver's speed. Let's be real. Quicksilver has blur speed movement with an FTE speed feat or two sprinkled in. That's child's play to Killua. At best you can argue a early series Killua is equal to Quicksilver, and that would still be more than enough for Killua to statue him. If you want to contest that, you will get humiliated because Killua has far more impressive feats.

Killua has way better speed than Thor. Does it secure the win? No. Thor has his passive lightning cloak emitting lightning everywhere and frying Asgardian Zombies he used when he unlocked his true powers in Ragnarok. The cloak remains consistent as an in-character tactic given how it was used in Infinity War against the Outriders. With regards to damage output, the lightning cloak on his Stormbreaker hits caused massive explosions which were destroying the Outrider ships. These ships are building sized with thick metal walls durable enough they no sold falling at Reentry hard enough they caused shockwaves to extend for thousands of feet. If you question whether the lightning on his Stormbreaker hits has as much power as the lightning cloak on his body (which you NEED to substantiate with proper logic) then the lightning latching from his body destroyed the house sized metal wardevices which were mowing through earth and no sold War Machine's arsenal. So you must prove Killua can withstand the lightning cloak to make the point you're suggesting. Otherwise he won't get the chance to hit Thor. He will get oneshot as soon as he gets close.

This is a game changer for Killua. See, Killua has casual 64 tonner strength, but I recognize that isn't enough to do jack to Thor. However, Killua's claws on the other hand will definitely do the trick. His claws are sharper than knives, to the point that they can slice peak humans to ribbons, as I showed in my speed section. Killua can cleanly decapitate Chimera Ants while severely injured and completely destroy a Chimera Ants head with a casual slash. If you are noticing a trend here, it is that, unlike Thor, Killua aims for the head. Even if Thor has armor that gives him decent piercing durability, it won't matter because Killua isn't stupid enough to aim there anyway. He tries to go for quick kills anyway, and slicing someone's head off is obviously the best way to do that. Thor scales to Elliot Randolph in piercing durability, but that isn't enough. Even beyond the fact that Killua's claws were explicitly stated to be sharper than knives, the knife used against Elliot isn't capable of doing anywhere near the level of piercing damage as Killua's claws. I think this is fairly clear cut and there really isn't any room left for counters to that.

Thor withstood getting held by Hela against Bifrost Crystal Shards hard enough they were shattering into pieces. This was in extreme speeds as they traveled through the Bifrost's beam. He took this with no damage while I think Chimera ants would have their heads turned into paste if they were smashed through Crystals at high speeds. Thor has the feats to suggest he can no sell Zoldyck's claws...Next.

No Caption Provided

I don't think Thor can tangle with someone like Killua in a mental battle. Killua will literally play mind games with Thor like he did with Sub, which he can then use to create openings. Killua will also be able to get a better grasp of Thor's ability than the vice verse and will know how to counter them. And like I said, that's just the icing on the cake for Killua.

You were arguing an intellectual advantage in a fight where your strategy breaks down to hitting first. You then continued with examples that involve fighting around an opponent and stretching out the fight. You finished with saying Killua will be playing mindgames with Thor and understanding his abilities. You have utterly failed to realize how this argument works against you and gives the proper opening for Thor, in fact you seem to have written your fighting ability section purely to make your argument seem more convincing and complexed when it breaks down to the classic "speedblitz and oneshot" tactic you have used throughout your debating career on ComicVine, utterly failing to get past the basic argumentation stage and arguing with new complexed strategies. If Killua plans to fight instead of speedbliz and oneshot (which fails since he will get oneshot by the lightning cloak and can't cut Thor even if he can hit him) then Thor will have several options:

• Thor flies up. Once he sees Killua humiliating him in CQC, Thor can literally just fly up and kill Killua from there. Killua can't fly so he will be helpless. Thor can call down lightning from the sky, blast him with lightning from Stormbreaker like the lightning + Stormbreaker combo against Thanos, use lightning amped Stormbreaker as he comes down from the sky with lightning emitting from his body and multiple sky lightning blasts as he did in the Wakanda entrance.
No Caption Provided

So I will request 5-10 speedblitz and oneshot examples from Killua to substantiate your strategy (which you betrayed yourself when you said Killua will play mindgames and understand Thor's powers). Because he gets destroyed if he decides to engage in an actual fight. If you display less than 5-6 examples I will call you out on it so watch your step...Good luck next post.

CIBStillArrives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Soratoumiga  Online

b8

Edit: I meant r**e

CIBStillArrives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: just so you’re aware, I’m fine with not having basic knowledge but Thor’s mindset is “imma murder this kid lmao” - essentially he sees him like any of Thanos’ minions like the outriders, a threat that needs to be put down

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok T4V

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By defiant_will

@cibstillarrives:

Rebuttal | Killing Odinson

No Caption Provided

Killua has way better speed than Thor. Does it secure the win? No.

When Thor will basically be a statue to Killua in base form, then yes it is significant. Quicksilver literally moves at comparable speeds to bullets, and that was enough to statue Thor. Killua moved at supersonic speeds when he was still a rookie Nen user. Quicksilver died to machine gunfire that was being fired at the ground before it made its way to Hawkeye. Killua timed a sniper bullet that covered several KMs in literally a second or two, from 57 centimeters away. And that was all in base form. I'm sorry but there is no way for Thor to counter that level of speed disparity. He will literally be a statue to Killua.

Thor has his passive lightning cloak emitting lightning everywhere and frying Asgardian Zombies he used when he unlocked his true powers in Ragnarok. The cloak remains consistent as an in-character tactic given how it was used in Infinity War against the Outriders.

I knew this was coming, and honestly, this argument is way outdated. Like, let's be real for a second. How reliable is Thor's lightning cloak in a 1v1? It has terrible reaction speed. By that I mean that the lightning cloak can't protect Thor from fast moving characters or projectiles. Hela's thrown blades, for example, have consistently bypassed Thor's defenses. We also know that when he gets tagged, his cloak dissipates. Let's be honest. Thor's Lightning Cloak has literally never been useful in a 1v1, only against nameless fodder. Against Hela and Thanos alike, the Lightning Cloak did nothing for Thor. Why are we assuming that it would do something for Thor against a far faster opponent?

With regards to damage output, the lightning cloak on his Stormbreaker hits caused massive explosions which were destroying the Outrider ships. These ships are building sized with thick metal walls durable enough they no sold falling at Reentry hard enough they caused shockwaves to extend for thousands of feet. If you question whether the lightning on his Stormbreaker hits has as much power as the lightning cloak on his body (which you NEED to substantiate with proper logic) then the lightning latching from his body destroyed the house sized metal wardevices which were mowing through earth and no sold War Machine's arsenal. So you must prove Killua can withstand the lightning cloak to make the point you're suggesting. Otherwise he won't get the chance to hit Thor. He will get oneshot as soon as he gets close.

This is all irrelevant until you can objectively prove that Thor's lightning cloak is useful in 1v1s. The fact that you cherry picked IW Thor and specifically requested that I don't pull from Endgame (the same movie where we see firsthand that Thor's lightning cloak is useless) is telling.

No Caption Provided

Thor withstood getting held by Hela against Bifrost Crystal Shards hard enough they were shattering into pieces. This was in extreme speeds as they traveled through the Bifrost's beam. He took this with no damage while I think Chimera ants would have their heads turned into paste if they were smashed through Crystals at high speeds. Thor has the feats to suggest he can no sell Zoldyck's claws...Next.

Gotta be one of the worst arguments I have seen from you to be honest. Flying through crystals means you can no sell Killua's claws? I don't see how this is impressive. At all. Can you objectively tell me how sharp those crystals were in comparison to Killua's claws? Can you objectively prove they are sharper? I doubt it considering Killua can create shockwaves with his claws, potent enough to bisect a tree and hitting a Chimera Ant with such force that his neck and arms were twisted off his body. Note that the cutting power was so potent that the top half of the tree was sent flying into the air. And those trees were pretty damn tall:

No Caption Provided

Creating shockwaves with piercing power alone that has that level of potency is insane. If you want to prove that flying through crystals is enough to tank that, more power to you. But don't expect to win any votes. However, I'll try and follow your logic. Let's say that Killua doesn't tear through Thor. Well Killua has Nen to fall back on, which can further amp his piercing power.

Let's look at Greed Island, where Gon and Killua amped the power of a shovel when it could barely scratch dense rock. When they amped it with Nen, the shovel was able to dig through the rock like a custard. That's just how much of an amp Nen provides. So even if Thor somehow no sells Killua's claws like the rock did the shovel, Killua can further amp his claws to slice through Thor with ease. Unless you could prove that flying through crystals is literally tiers above Killua's shockwave feat, then there is no debate to be had on this point.

You were arguing an intellectual advantage in a fight where your strategy breaks down to hitting first. You then continued with examples that involve fighting around an opponent and stretching out the fight. You finished with saying Killua will be playing mindgames with Thor and understanding his abilities. You have utterly failed to realize how this argument works against you and gives the proper opening for Thor, in fact you seem to have written your fighting ability section purely to make your argument seem more convincing and complexed when it breaks down to the classic "speedblitz and oneshot" tactic you have used throughout your debating career on ComicVine, utterly failing to get past the basic argumentation stage and arguing with new complexed strategies. If Killua plans to fight instead of speedbliz and oneshot (which fails since he will get oneshot by the lightning cloak and can't cut Thor even if he can hit him) then Thor will have several options:

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and added intelligence as a fail safe if the battle extends past blitz and oneshot. That's pretty much it.

Thor flies up. Once he sees Killua humiliating him in CQC, Thor can literally just fly up and kill Killua from there.

Killua can't fly so he will be helpless. Thor can call down lightning from the sky, blast him with lightning from Stormbreaker like the lightning + Stormbreaker combo against Thanos, use lightning amped Stormbreaker as he comes down from the sky with lightning emitting from his body and multiple sky lightning blasts as he did in the Wakanda entrance.

You asked for 5-6 examples of Killua blitzing people. Can you give me 5-6 examples of Thor doing this? Cause I can't even name one time he has done this in a 1v1 after getting humiliated in CQC. The Thanos example was when Thor was already flying towards Thanos.

Thor summons lightning from the sky like how he oneshot Hela or hits the ground with a lightning amped Stormbreaker hit to create an AoE like against Surtur with Mjolnir. These are AoE options and are pretty inescapable.

Yeah, Killua will literally be blitzing Thor to high heaven so I doubt he will have any opportunity to summon lightning.

So I will request 5-10 speedblitz and oneshot examples from Killua to substantiate your strategy (which you betrayed yourself when you said Killua will play mindgames and understand Thor's powers). Because he gets destroyed if he decides to engage in an actual fight. If you display less than 5-6 examples I will call you out on it so watch your step...Good luck next post.

I will indulge in this charade you are playing cause Killua actually has consistently blitzed people (1,2,3,4,5,6). 6 examples should suffice. Now give me 5-6 examples of Thor using lightning in the ways you described. Because from what I know of Thor, he always resorts to CQC in 1v1s. He isn't the type of person to abuse his flight or spam lightning in 1v1s. So 5-6 examples please.

Honestly your post was incredibly disappointing. You brought nothing to the table that makes me feel the need to even bring up Godspeed, Killua's fastest form. Your sad attempt at trying to control the debate with the "5-6 examples" BS backfired on you.

CIBStillArrives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought by eliminating half of my inhospitality towards Gear, the other half would thrive, but you have shown me... that's impossible. As long as there are those that dedicate their lives to the Vine, there will always be those that are unable to accept the fun debate that can be....They will resist. I’m thankful. Because now, I know what I must do. I will shred Gear's snarky remarks down to their last letter. And then… With the free openings you've given for me, create a new type of aggressiveness, teeming with respect, that knows not snarky remarks, but only conversation. A grateful debate.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

CIBStillArrives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will:

Let's look at Greed Island, where Gon and Killua amped the power of a shovel when it could barely scratch dense rock. When they amped it with Nen, the shovel was able to dig through the rock like a custard. That's just how much of an amp Nen provides. So even if Thor somehow no sells Killua's claws like the rock did the shovel, Killua can further amp his claws to slice through Thor with ease. Unless you could prove that flying through crystals is literally tiers above Killua's shockwave feat, then there is no debate to be had on this point.

These links don't work, can you just post the contents?

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

CIBStillArrives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor Odinson: Post #2

No Caption Provided

Rebuttals 2.0

I knew this was coming, and honestly, this argument is way outdated. Like, let's be real for a second. How reliable is Thor's lightning cloak in a 1v1? It has terrible reaction speed. By that I mean that the lightning cloak can't protect Thor from fast moving characters or projectiles. Hela's thrown blades, for example, have consistently bypassed Thor's defenses. We also know that when he gets tagged, his cloak dissipates. Let's be honest. Thor's Lightning Cloak has literally never been useful in a 1v1, only against nameless fodder. Against Hela and Thanos alike, the Lightning Cloak did nothing for Thor. Why are we assuming that it would do something for Thor against a far faster opponent?

This is all irrelevant until you can objectively prove that Thor's lightning cloak is useful in 1v1s. The fact that you cherry picked IW Thor and specifically requested that I don't pull from Endgame (the same movie where we see firsthand that Thor's lightning cloak is useless) is telling.

Thrown blades smacked through the lightning cloak and impaled Thor. We see the lightning's fizzling motion and sound effect once the blade hits it. We literally see the lightning cloak conducting itself through the sword trying to stop it. So the lightning cloak was working fine, the blades were simply durable. If the lightning cloak would work like against the blades, then Killua will be blown away and fried into redpaste.

No Caption Provided

Against Hela, the lightning cloak was effective and it's extremely obvious. Hela literally never tries tagging Thor when she was physically bullying him for fun before his powers unlocked. She keeps going on the defensive and gaining distance to throw the blades because it's the only way past the lightning cloak on his body. What do you think the cloak was supposed to do? My argument amounts to this: Killua tries to hit Thor and gets oneshot by the lightning cloak layer protecting his body. So the same thing the lightning displayed against the blades, against the Asgardian Zombies and against The Outriders when they were close enough and tried to hit him.

With Thanos...You screenshotted my curt PM statement? How dirty and disrespectful. I will clarify my statement. In Ragnarok, Thor was mowing down Surtur's army using Mjolnir with astonishing precision and accuracy. Thor was spamming lightning everywhere against the Asgardian Zombies army and Hela. In Infinity War, Thor wrecked the Outriders' army by slamming down on large Outrider hordes with lightning and Stormbreaker. Thor was destroying the Outrider ships with his damage output and mobility. The Russos literally displayed Thor turning the tides of the Wakanda War and utterly destroying the opposition with his powers and mobility. So why was Thor so weak during Endgame? Why wasn't he using things like lightning cloak and Mjolnir throws mowing down armies and busting Sanctuary II with Stormbreaker bullrushes? Why wasn't he summoning sky lightning and activating the lightning cloak? I've seen everyone from random fans online to respected CV debaters to my brother IRL just question EG Thor when watching Ragnarok and Infinity War. His power portrayal was screwy for several reasons. It's just extremely disrespectful to bring up Endgame and force my hand into writing argumentation for the inconsistency when we agreed to leave out Endgame. You're being extremely aggravating.

Gotta be one of the worst arguments I have seen from you to be honest. Flying through crystals means you can no sell Killua's claws? I don't see how this is impressive. At all. Can you objectively tell me how sharp those crystals were in comparison to Killua's claws? Can you objectively prove they are sharper? I doubt it considering Killua can create shockwaves with his claws, potent enough to bisect a tree and hitting a Chimera Ant with such force that his neck and arms were twisted off his body. Note that the cutting power was so potent that the top half of the tree was sent flying into the air. And those trees were pretty damn tall:

Creating shockwaves with piercing power alone that has that level of potency is insane. If you want to prove that flying through crystals is enough to tank that, more power to you. But don't expect to win any votes. However, I'll try and follow your logic. Let's say that Killua doesn't tear through Thor. Well Killua has Nen to fall back on, which can further amp his piercing power.

Jesus Christ...

• HAHA ONE OF THE WORST ARGUMENTS
  • YOU WONT WIN A SINGLE VOTE YOU TRASH BUT I WILL CUS IM GOD HAHA
  • LMAO YOURE PLAYING CHARADES BUT MY HUMBLE GODHOOD WILL INDULGE YOU
  • YOUR POST WAS SO DISAPPOINTING
  • YOUR ATTEMPTS TO "CONTROL" THE DEBATE ARE SO SAD IM CRYING FOR YOU

What do you think you're doing? Do you think you're being persuasively rhetoric? Do you think you're being the dominative badass roaster God tier CV Debater like GhostRavage? Do you think constantly employing snarky remarks makes you eloquent and sways votes? Because you're just being disrespectful and condescending. Grow up and drop the attitude. You're eloquent and rhetorical when you break down argumentation and your opponent's mindset towards the debate by writing informal rhetoric and agonistic inquiry to drive the point home like the time I smacked your ass during our Afro Samurai vs Batman debate. Right here, right now you're just being arrogant and disrespectful with mere subjective adjectives. Get off your high horse and start arguing properly. Maybe apologize for such shittiness to get my respect back because not only have you constantly thrown such remarks, you have disrespected the "private" in PMs and screenshotted my curt comment because you thought I was lying to myself about the lightning cloak and how it's effective against opponents.

Now right here, why are you being so mocking and condescending towards my statement when it was directed towards your previous feats? Like, you haven't seen my thoughts on this new feat yet you go ahead and say it's one of my worst arguments? Are you debating with an imaginary CIB who already analyzed your feat? You seem to have silently conceded on your opener piercing feats for Killua and now you're trying to cover it up by mocking my argument and using Killua's new best feat to hide it. I mean I do think Thor can resist the claws. That doesn't mean you can go ahead and make such statements without hearing my thoughts and if I believe as such. Stop being unnecessarily condescending Gear.

Worst crystals like Talc have 2GPa (145 tons per square inch) hardness and high end minerals like Quartz are around 12GP (870 tons per square inch) hardness. You can fact check with mineral hardness scales and gigapascal hardness. These are pressure figures to shatter them, and Thor was held against crystals at extreme speeds. Then there's the speed factor which adds multipliers so it's way more impressive. So yes, I think Thor being held against crystals that they break into pieces and the shrapnel smacks his head at point blank range (the shrapnel which decapitated Surtur's dragon which no sold flying through dense rock areas) proves his feat's tiers beyond Killua's claws. It's an absurd piercing resistance feat.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and added intelligence as a fail safe if the battle extends past blitz and oneshot. That's pretty much it.

You literally argued Killua will fight with Thor, understand his abilities and create openings to gain upperhands. You know Thor isn't hypersonic so what was the doubt? You thought I was going to argue Thor has at least supersonic combat speed? You've went from blitz and oneshot to fighting prowess strategy to blitz and oneshot. Seems like your fighting intelligence section was pointless just to make your argument seem more complexed and nuanced. Try and maintain your arguments - it makes it exceedingly frustrating to understand how your character fights, it makes it infuriating to understand why you argue things like fighting intelligence.

You asked for 5-6 examples of Killua blitzing people. Can you give me 5-6 examples of Thor doing this? Cause I can't even name one time he has done this in a 1v1 after getting humiliated in CQC. The Thanos example was when Thor was already flying towards Thanos. Yeah, Killua will literally be blitzing Thor to high heaven so I doubt he will have any opportunity to summon lightning. I will indulge in this charade you are playing cause Killua actually has consistently blitzed people (1,2,3,4,5,6). 6 examples should suffice. Now give me 5-6 examples of Thor using lightning in the ways you described. Because from what I know of Thor, he always resorts to CQC in 1v1s. He isn't the type of person to abuse his flight or spam lightning in 1v1s. So 5-6 examples please.

Against Hulk, Thor was humiliated until his lightning powers briefly activated and he blasted Hulk away with lightning then amped his fist with lightning and brought down the Hulk gaining an upperhand. Against Hela, Thor was getting humiliated during CQC so once he activated Godmode he oneshot Hela with Skyscraper+ sized sky lightning then went against the Asgardian Zombies and destroyed them with lightning cloak, lightning tethers and sky lightning shots. He then fought Hela on the Bifrost bridge and pulled off lightning spams:

1. Maintained the lightning cloak,
  2. Propelled himself with lightning upwards
  3. Gave the swords lightning for an effective CQC advantage
  4. Shot lightning blasts through the swords
  5. Oneshot Hela with sky lightning

Against Thanos, he opted to fly towards him and blast him with lightning then impale him with Stormbreaker when he knows Thanos humiliates him physically. Every single 1v1 fight example from Ragnarok-Infinity War shows Thor gaining upperhands after getting humiliated during CQC, every single 1v1 fight example since the lightning powers shows Thor displaying heavy lightning usage with things like sky lightning and lightning cloak. He will fly up and kill Killua, he will spam lightning various ways.

Honestly your post was incredibly disappointing. You brought nothing to the table that makes me feel the need to even bring up Godspeed, Killua's fastest form. Your sad attempt at trying to control the debate with the "5-6 examples" BS backfired on you.

What, you expected arguments for hypersonic MCU Thor who challenges Zoldyck's speed? What, I attempted to control the debate by asking to see your character's demonstrations and better understand the argument? Why are you making assumptions on my mindset here? Do you take CV seriously or something? I wanted to cringe when I read MUH SAD ATTEMPT. What SAD TEARFUL attempt? And backfired what??? I will ask you to stop this aggressive and condescending behavior. Please.

CIBStillArrives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dread it, run from it, CIBforce still arrives all the same. And now it’s here..Or should I say, I am.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice rebuttal. Can't wait to see what happens next.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Getting interesting now.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AHEM ..JUST WANTED TO POINT OUT THOR NEVER KNE SHOT HELA , IT NEVER HARMED HER IN ANYWAY SHE MERELY REMOVED VWRY TEMPORARY FROM BATTLE. ALSO HULK NEVER EMBARRASSED THOR, THOR WAS HOLDING BACK FOR HIS FRIEND THEN KNCE HE GOT SERIOUS STOMPED HILK EVEN BEFORE POWER UP. THANKS

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm no

CIBStillArrives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cibstillarrives: No, I've abandoned that name and persona long ago. It's sSazzmi now.