Alrighty its time for round 2.

Kidman560 as Gambit

No Caption Provided

vs

God_Spawn as Cyclops

No Caption Provided

Da Rules

Standard equipment for all

Pre- AvX Cyclops (dont want any broken mutants here)

Morals on

win by death/incap/ko

oh i almost forgot I dont believe he can still do this but just in case No death persona for Gambit

battle takes place at

No Caption Provided

Gambit starts at the bottom by the single barrel

Cyclops starts at the last group of barrels at the top of the zone

I dont think i forgot anything else.

#2 Posted by kidman560 (7638 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn look it over and if you want me to change the battlefield i can but i really couldnt think of a great place to put it.

#3 Posted by MonsterStomp (36559 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. Good to see another mod--Da Rules? People taking my swagger now?

#4 Posted by Chichen_Nuggeg (833 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
#5 Posted by OreoAssassin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome

Avatar image for stealth_warrior
#6 Posted by Stealth_Warrior (1359 posts) - - Show Bio

*sees thread*

Impossible!

*enters thread*

*takes off sunglass*

Mother of God.

Avatar image for stealth_warrior
#7 Edited by Stealth_Warrior (1359 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Your the man!You go afther God_Spawn and you beat him!Beat him!BEAT HIM!!!!!

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
#8 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

utterly fantastic. sure be noteworth here for everyone to realize that mods generally don't participate in matches often. This will be epic gentlemen, good luck to both. @kidman560: bro fist. i respect you more and more everyday brah.....

I wanna debate a mod someday.................sigh................

#9 Posted by Kingant27 (16647 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag me please, this looks good.

Keep doing these CAV's.

#10 Edited by dondave (41748 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be good

#11 Posted by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Looks fine. For fairness sake, I'll be using Pre-Avx Cyclops. And since I went first in our last CaV, would you do so in this one?

#12 Posted by kidman560 (7638 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: of course and i knew i forgot to add Pre-AvX because yeah thats only fair

Remy Lebeau

affectionately known as "Gambit" because of his willingness to participate in high risk situations

so the obvious problem Gambit will have to deal with is Cyclops optic blast. those things can be a pain but its not something Gambit hasnt dodged before

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

he has indeed dealt with similar blasts before

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

as im sure you know Gambit is already very agile, you've seen allot of these before*

I'm also very much aware of Cyclops' uncanny (get it) ability to make his blasts reflect off of surfaces but i believe the Gambit has the ability to dodge these also as he has dodged multiple lasers at once numerous times

I am interested in Cyclops H2H prowess because this is one aspect i am uncertain on.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Gambit has been shown to use his powers in combat, while this is out of character for him, It does show that Gambit has the necessary speed to keep up with people on Dakens speed level.

I'm not saying Gambit is going to go and fry off Cyclops' arm but he can be very dangerous in close combat.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

these testify to Gambits combat speed as both DD and Cap are quite skilled with using their naturally melee weapons as ranged weapons. especially Caps shield which he can throw very fast

unfortunately Cap won that battle. (i thought it was horrible :( )

Gambits Cards

I believe that Cyke will have no trouble dodging most of these i do believe that Gambit has the accuracy and the cards have the power to keep Cyclops unbalanced and keep him from getting an accurate shot off

He has been able to snip the wire of a bomb from a pretty good distance away and his cards have been shown to harm Sentinels and even Mr. Sinister

another great showing of Gambits accuracy and range with his Cards.

I believe that using his cards and his fairly superhuman agility he can keep Cyclops off guard and get up close and personal where Gambit will have the advantage.

thats my opener. I have to go to work at around 2:30 (offline at 1:30) and will be back at close to 7 (online at 7:30 - 8) this is central time btw

#13 Posted by oceanmaster21 (15173 posts) - - Show Bio

I be watching this for sure

#14 Posted by Veitha (4154 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool, please tag me when it's time to vote!

#15 Edited by kidman560 (7638 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: @oceanmaster21: ya'll (lol can you guess where im from) know it. im glad its getting some attention i just hope i can live up to the expectations

#16 Posted by oceanmaster21 (15173 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: I understand work, so no rush. I'm busy myself the next few days but I have time for this.

so the obvious problem Gambit will have to deal with is Cyclops optic blast. those things can be a pain but its not something Gambit hasnt dodged before

True, Gambit can dodge, as he is quick and has some of the best reflex feats in comics, but that doesn't make him untouchable. As far as I am concerned, Cyclops has tagged people with enhanced speed and agility that are around and a couple quite beyond Gambit's level. Wolverine, Quicksilver, Northstar, Beast (even in his youth when he wasn't as skilled), Morbius, and Spider-Man to name a few.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

I know some of these he got guys on ricochets or on intuition, but that skill helps. Cyclops' tactical mind is always analyzing his opponents, and due to the spatial awareness that you mentioned, he can feel when to pull a shot off. His spatial awareness grants him the ability to just instinctively know almost every angle he can possibly hit. I understand Gambit can dodge a bunch of lasers at once, but to be fair, those beams aren't as versatile as Cyclops. Look at the beam he shot at Spidey. Look at the beam he shot at Beast in the 2nd and last scans. He shot bigger beams than those puny little lasers did.

No Caption Provided

You also have to take into account the environment in the areas Cyclops can ricochet them, the areas are rather small. Cyclops' beams have been confirmed lightspeed a couple of times.

It's just been stated that he is not light speed (duh) and the visor servos are much slower. This allows the people to get time to dodge, but at the same time, you throw in his spatial awareness ability and you can get the picture he can guess trajectory to dodge and considering he's gotten the likes of the aforementioned people, they may dodge a first shot, but a ricochet shot can bounce back. Gambit isn't going to be cartwheeling through them like a field of flowers. His accuracy alone still allows him to blast missiles out of the sky without issue, disarm blast a hole in a coin, and shut off the Danger Room with a ricochet blast from across the room, just to name a few accuracy feats.

So the ricochet blasts and his firing speed will be an issue. Like I said, even pinpoint blasts as small as a coin or button to a switch can be utilized without much effort on his part.

Just to kind of summarize my first set of main points, Cykes' beams are fast. Enhanced characters like Spider-Man or Wolverine can and have dodged, but he has also tagged them. Even in the air, Spidey still has spider-sense and webs to pull him around fast (he's done it to keep away from tracing bullets before catching them), so he could have dodged the blasts, but at that time he didn't. Beast has always had enhanced agility and Cyke has gotten him on a couple of occasions. Cyke has the intuition and that reflect shot of his is going to be hard to get around when he can bounce it off any surface. So he could miss, but he could've done it on purpose to guide Gambit. He missed Morbius but got him. Reflect shot Beast without getting a good vision. Hell, he's dealt with fast people before and he knows his beams can keep them away until he gets the shot he needs.

No Caption Provided

So say it does end up being a lazy day for Scott. He's moving a little sluggish, but he can keep firing beams a lot quicker than Gambit will be getting off multiple cards. Gambit still needs to grab and charge his cards. Granted he is capable of doing it quickly, he is just at a disadvantage when you consider that Scott can get his shots off just as fast if not faster due to the speed of his attack. What I'm trying to say is that at some point if those cards are flying, Scott gives off his attack, and the attacks collide, Scott's beam is the thing that will be going through. His attack is just more capable of following through and he has less reload time when all he has to do is push a button in his gloves.

No Caption Provided

With that said, I'll focus a bit more on your points now.

As far as his h2h goes, Scott is good but not an A-list fighter. His CQC ability is just blended with his powers so he can fight on even ground with superior fighters such as Wolverine or Captain America (only when he decides to actively move around instead of standing, blasting at a shield that soaks up his blasts and gets rammed in the face with it.) He's beaten thugs up blind and he attacked a gunman before he got a shot off when he was behind him. He also beat up some prison inmates (apologies for not have the complete set of prisoner scans).

So it's not really extraordinary. It's like I said, when he can use his powers in a close setting, his ability to fight h2h goes up. It's similar to Gambit with his staff and powers. With his staff and agility, he has shown to be able to stalemate Blade (Cyclops actually one shot him once with a focus beam to the top of the spine) or dance with the Daredevil. Take his staff and cards out of the equation, he is just good at Savate, but he is nothing like Cap, DD, or Wolverine in h2h.

Gambit has been shown to use his powers in combat, while this is out of character for him, It does show that Gambit has the necessary speed to keep up with people on Dakens speed level.

Daken isn't really faster than most of the people I mentioned. He's on Wolverine level in terms of speed (as compared to by Spider-Man), and that is someone that Cyclops can and has tagged. He's tagged Daken already though, IIRC. Anyways, that fight isn't exactly bringing much to the table for Gambit. Not only did Gambit sneak attack them by blowing up a car they were nearby (which scorched Daken), he also stabbed him in the throat when Daken was just wanting to talk. Given how they are comparable in the same ballpark speedwise ( and tbh, Gambit has the better track record of reflex feats but can and has been tagged by people of Daken's speed level like Wolverine and Cap), Gambit sucker punching him with the staff at close range doesn't really do much for him. They tussle a little more and Daken throws a punch, Gambit catches him, and charges him. Gambit notices Laura is outcold and a single punch from Daken KO'd him. On average, Daken's skill feats are better than Gambit's. And Gambit seemed more willing to go out of his way to harm Daken. Daken was also retracting his claws. He also mentioned Laura didn't have much time (that was when Gambit got distracted for the one hit KO) so I think between the car exploding, Daken wanting to talk, and then retracting his claws, he was just biding his time for Malcom and X-23.

these testify to Gambits combat speed as both DD and Cap are quite skilled with using their naturally melee weapons as ranged weapons. especially Caps shield which he can throw very fast

They are skilled within the use of their weapons, but they aren't really plausible here. Cyke's attacks are a lot faster and can have an altered girth and power with him being just as accurate as the other two. Punisher has broken DD's billy club with a gun twice in mid-air. Cap's shield has been gotten around by Daredevil a few times, Punisher has deflected it, Deadpool has caught it, Hulk has caught it (someone who all these street levelers have dodged around), and Wolverine has deflected it. Gambit being in that bracket of speed, agility and reflexes (save for Punisher who is a couple notches below them in speed) doing so isn't surprising.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

I believe that Cyke will have no trouble dodging most of these i do believe that Gambit has the accuracy and the cards have the power to keep Cyclops unbalanced and keep him from getting an accurate shot off

He could have trouble. But I think he can either get behind cover or get some shots, or a wide enough blast to just stop them mid-flight. With that said, Cyclops is actually pretty agile and has dodged bullets in the past.

With that said, I know Gambit is accurate with his cards, but Cyclops is just as accurate and is a lot more versatile with his weapon and has a lesser reload time. Dodging Cyclops isn't ridiculously easy. And regarding your point about destroying sentinels and Mr. Sinister, so does Cyclops, but he isn't gonna do that here against Gambit, neither will Gambit to Scott. Both have power, but a lot of it will be restrained here. So I'm not gonna do sentinel destroying blasts, but he has used wide blasts against friends before so I can take that from it. And I will discuss his versatility and strategic mind in my next post, these two things are what gives him the real edge.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#18 Edited by AllStarSuperman (42633 posts) - - Show Bio

looking good.; tage for votes

#19 Posted by kidman560 (7638 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: dang man. I shouldn't be surprised any more but... DANG! that was impressive. i'll start putting something together but i need some time to think and make an "educated" post ill have it up either tonight or tomorrow morning

#20 Posted by boschePG (6214 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: dude, you've been MIA for some time and you figure you want a mod-battle the day you get back. Got to love that.

#21 Posted by kidman560 (7638 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: technically its been like 4 days since i got back. :P

#22 Posted by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: No rush. I'm not even going to be home for the entire day tomorrow anyway.

#23 Edited by kidman560 (7638 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: alright well ive eaten lunch and finished my History powerpoint

True, Gambit can dodge, as he is quick and has some of the best reflex feats in comics, but that doesn't make him untouchable. As far as I am concerned, Cyclops has tagged people with enhanced speed and agility that are around and a couple quite beyond Gambit's level. Wolverine, Quicksilver, Northstar, Beast (even in his youth when he wasn't as skilled), Morbius, and Spider-Man to name a few.

to be honest Spider Man is the most impressive out of all of those, and for that i give huge amounts of respect to cyclops despite my hatred of him. Quicksilver is less impressive because of who has tagged him for example hes been tagged by Hercules.

I would also say that the spider man feat is the only situation that was similar to here as it seems like Morbius and Beast were not moving and therefore made it easier for Cyclops to tag him. I think that as long as Gambit doesnt stay in one place for too long he should be ok.

Another point is that Cyclops doesnt seem to be moving in those scans when hes firing, now he may be able to get a few shots off before Remy gets in range but if he stands still he will have a few explosive cards coming his way. he (Cyke) has some options though he'll need to move in this fight, he'll stand still and take explosive cards to the face (i personally like this one but its unlikely), or he'll stand still and then dodge the cards which will cause him to temporarily lose sight of Gambit and that can be a very dangerous thing

It's just been stated that he is not light speed (duh) and the visor servos are much slower. This allows the people to get time to dodge, but at the same time, you throw in his spatial awareness ability and you can get the picture he can guess trajectory to dodge and considering he's gotten the likes of the aforementioned people, they may dodge a first shot, but a ricochet shot can bounce back. Gambit isn't going to be cartwheeling through them like a field of flowers. His accuracy alone still allows him to blast missiles out of the sky without issue, disarm blast a hole in a coin, and shut off the Danger Room with a ricochet blast from across the room, just to name a few accuracy feats.

no arguments here except again my main point would be is that he seems to be standing still in allot of these, and as i said earlier this will cause him some discomfort and may even cost him the battle, im sure he knows how to fire while on the move its just probably not as accurate as if he was standing still which goes to my main point:

By using his cards, gambit can keep Cyke moving and keep him off balance long enough to get closer to Cyclops where he has the advantage

So say it does end up being a lazy day for Scott. He's moving a little sluggish, but he can keep firing beams a lot quicker than Gambit will be getting off multiple cards. Gambit still needs to grab and charge his cards. Granted he is capable of doing it quickly, he is just at a disadvantage when you consider that Scott can get his shots off just as fast if not faster due to the speed of his attack. What I'm trying to say is that at some point if those cards are flying, Scott gives off his attack, and the attacks collide, Scott's beam is the thing that will be going through. His attack is just more capable of following through and he has less reload time when all he has to do is push a button in his gloves.

buttons on gloves, hmm that actually is a problem. I would say that given the nature of these 2 he may not be going full power. I would also say that Gambit is more than capable of using explosives to set off distractions for example charging a barrel.

As far as his h2h goes, Scott is good but not an A-list fighter. His CQC ability is just blended with his powers so he can fight on even ground with superior fighters such as Wolverine or Captain America (only when he decides to actively move around instead of standing, blasting at a shield that soaks up his blasts and gets rammed in the face with it.) He's beaten thugs up blind and he attacked a gunman before he got a shot off when he was behind him. He also beat up some prison inmates (apologies for not have the complete set of prisoner scans).

No apologies necessary I believe that as long as you get your point across, and dont leave out any important info, then you shouldnt have to scan the whole dang fight. it shwos that cyke knows how to fight but I would say that Gambit has done better.

Daken isn't really faster than most of the people I mentioned. He's on Wolverine level in terms of speed (as compared to by Spider-Man), and that is someone that Cyclops can and has tagged. He's tagged Daken already though, IIRC. Anyways, that fight isn't exactly bringing much to the table for Gambit. Not only did Gambit sneak attack them by blowing up a car they were nearby (which scorched Daken), he also stabbed him in the throat when Daken was just wanting to talk. Given how they are comparable in the same ballpark speedwise ( and tbh, Gambit has the better track record of reflex feats but can and has been tagged by people of Daken's speed level like Wolverine and Cap), Gambit sucker punching him with the staff at close range doesn't really do much for him. They tussle a little more and Daken throws a punch, Gambit catches him, and charges him. Gambit notices Laura is outcold and a single punch from Daken KO'd him. On average, Daken's skill feats are better than Gambit's. And Gambit seemed more willing to go out of his way to harm Daken. Daken was also retracting his claws. He also mentioned Laura didn't have much time (that was when Gambit got distracted for the one hit KO) so I think between the car exploding, Daken wanting to talk, and then retracting his claws, he was just biding his time for Malcom and X-23.

no arguments here, i might actually use this analysis for later debates. but yeah like i said i just wanted to post what gambit is capable of because allot of people are under the impression (and i blame AvX for this) that Gambit can not charge organics, which is false. that fight is a way to showcase gambits speed and debunk the myth even though he did get KtFO

They are skilled within the use of their weapons, but they aren't really plausible here. Cyke's attacks are a lot faster and can have an altered girth and power with him being just as accurate as the other two. Punisher has broken DD's billy club with a gun twice in mid-air. Cap's shield has been gotten around by Daredevil a few times, Punisher has deflected it, Deadpool has caught it, Hulk has caught it (someone who all these street levelers have dodged around), and Wolverine has deflected it. Gambit being in that bracket of speed, agility and reflexes (save for Punisher who is a couple notches below them in speed) doing so isn't surprising

no its not but i just wanted to solidify that Gambit has a pretty decent track record for reaction times for those who may not know much about him I.E. the voters

He could have trouble. But I think he can either get behind cover or get some shots, or a wide enough blast to just stop them mid-flight. With that said, Cyclops is actually pretty agile and has dodged bullets in the past

getting behind cover would be his best bet but the cards will do exactly what Gambit needs to do and that is keep Cyclops full attention off of him. if Cyclops is A. dodging them, B. shooting them, or C. getting behind cover then he will not be paying full attention to Gambit which is exactly what Gambit will need to win this fight

With that said, I know Gambit is accurate with his cards, but Cyclops is just as accurate and is a lot more versatile with his weapon and has a lesser reload time. Dodging Cyclops isn't ridiculously easy. And regarding your point about destroying sentinels and Mr. Sinister, so does Cyclops, but he isn't gonna do that here against Gambit, neither will Gambit to Scott. Both have power, but a lot of it will be restrained here. So I'm not gonna do sentinel destroying blasts, but he has used wide blasts against friends before so I can take that from it. And I will discuss his versatility and strategic mind in my next post, these two things are what gives him the real edge.

your right these guys are friends and good ones too, but they both have Egos the size of Texas neither of them will take losing well.

Stealth/Skills

i wanted to touch up on why diverting Cyclops' attention away from Gambit is good

No Caption Provided

Gambit was able to sneak by Wolverine. Sure he cheated Wolvies sense of smell but Wolvie also has impeccable hearing. if Wolverine couldnt hear him, then Cyclops wont either

No Caption Provided

as you've told me many times Wolverine was not 100% here but Gambit was able to sneak up on him which not many have done even with a sick wolverine. and its obvious Wolverine was sick by the way he was getting beat up. (sorry for the small pic but i cant find the comic and this was the only one i had saved)

so thats why i maintain that if Cyclops loses track of Gambit, He most likely will not see him again until its too late.

looking forward to your next post, and im sure you've noticed but ive gotten better since we last met also :)

#24 Edited by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by kidman560 (7638 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: I wasn't as tired as I thought i was gonna be, so I'm going to do this now.

to be honest Spider Man is the most impressive out of all of those, and for that i give huge amounts of respect to cyclops despite my hatred of him. Quicksilver is less impressive because of who has tagged him for example hes been tagged by Hercules.

I would also say that the spider man feat is the only situation that was similar to here as it seems like Morbius and Beast were not moving and therefore made it easier for Cyclops to tag him. I think that as long as Gambit doesnt stay in one place for too long he should be ok.

The most impressive would essentially be Northstar, but that is beside the point. He shot Beast 3x in the scans I presented. 1 was only stationary and Beast had no way to see it, the point was showing Scott's ability to fire shots in awkward and tight positions and still hit his mark. He got Beast with a reflect shot off the mirror and using his glasses. That is a lot more motion than his visor and Beast has enhanced/ superhuman reflexes and agility. He had time to react given his stats but didn't. And there was also the one when they were younger and they were in a practice battle scenario against each other. Beast didn't react. Same with Morbius. He didn't bother to even look at the blast or seemed to really notice. Scott managed to take off his glasses, hit a reflect shot, and one shot the vamp. Morbius could have shown some surprise or something, or even attempted to dodge as the attack could have seemed to come at him, but he didn't. It was talk, shoot, beam bounce, and he was out cold, all within 3 panels. It doesn't help Scott was also in the middle of talking and the beam was close enough that Morbius could have thought it was an actual attack on him. It was thin enough Scott could have avoided Jean's face, but he didn't risk it.

Just to kind of emphasize the speed at which his attack can move is the fact he disarmed a room full of gunmen in one blast before any of them could get a shot off. So dodging this isn't easy.

Another point is that Cyclops doesnt seem to be moving in those scans when hes firing, now he may be able to get a few shots off before Remy gets in range but if he stands still he will have a few explosive cards coming his way. he (Cyke) has some options though he'll need to move in this fight, he'll stand still and take explosive cards to the face (i personally like this one but its unlikely), or he'll stand still and then dodge the cards which will cause him to temporarily lose sight of Gambit and that can be a very dangerous thing

no arguments here except again my main point would be is that he seems to be standing still in allot of these, and as i said earlier this will cause him some discomfort and may even cost him the battle, im sure he knows how to fire while on the move its just probably not as accurate as if he was standing still which goes to my main point:

It doesn't really matter that Scott is stationary when he shoots. As I posted some agility feats for him, he was doing flips, lands in a handstand, and fires off a shot. He was flipping off of a car and fired a blast while in mid-air. The blast was also used to push a car towards his enemies and provide a distraction or cover to get away. that is something I was talking about how he can use the environment and I will get to more of this later on in this post. He's not going to stand there and tank a hit, you're right, but he loses sight and then what? Gambit comes from behind or throws some more cards? What if instead of doing like 3 backflips to dodge, he rolls forward under them and fires off a blast so he can keep a lock on him? Why can't Gambit remain stationary for a moment in the chance he wants to see if his cards will hit? Why is my character just standing there taking hits or getting clumsily knocked around by explosions and Gambit is just off doing flips over all the walls and spamming cards? Why can't Scott get to some cover in the situation that Gambit did throw some attacks? Gambit isn't immediately getting that far off given the location that he if Scott does lose sight, he can very well just destroy some of the environment or push the cars around or barrels. It lessens Gambit's cover and Scott is perfectly capable of using a prolonged blast to keep Gambit on his toes and destroy somethings quicker. He doesn't need to just shoot a bunch of rapid-fire blasts.

Oh, and as far as hitting Scott goes, Gambit runs the risk of accidentally knocking Scott's visor off if he charges them too much. Scott's visor has come off before by explosions, soooo Gambit probably might be a little more careful on the chance he knows this.

Speaking of which, you seemed

By using his cards, gambit can keep Cyke moving and keep him off balance long enough to get closer to Cyclops where he has the advantage

I already kind of explained this in my last post that Scott can and has done the same thing against faster opponents like Quicksilver. Why can't he just fire off a couple of beams to get Gambit where he wants him? There are plenty of things to do reflect shots off of.

buttons on gloves, hmm that actually is a problem. I would say that given the nature of these 2 he may not be going full power. I would also say that Gambit is more than capable of using explosives to set off distractions for example charging a barrel.

It is a problem. As I pointed out, Gambit still has to charge and throw. Cyke can even out the speed discrepancy by his quick draw feats and faster "reload", and his attack can be continuous. And fair point, but also Scott can too. Like I previously mentioned, Scott can push cars or destroy the environment. He can use a wide blast on a friend without seriously harming them.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine fell out the window and landed, but got up fine. Granted he has a ridiculous damage soak, Scott didn't really do any major harm to even his clothes except for the shirt.

Just a set of scans of Scott using the environment to his advantage:

He's taking on a group of hired guns specially equipped to deal with by using grocery store items. It also shows his immediate adaptability once he figures out that they can block him. And it also shows his variety of blasts from using a roof collapsing blast to a pencil thin beam to cut through containers and a suit. Note he also has his glasses in there. His visor is a lot more precise with the things he can do.

Here are a few more examples

He was shooting holes to escape or trap opponents. Why can't he fire a hole to do the same, or just fire notches on the chance he gets zones Gambit where he wants him to and he loses his footing? I'm not saying Gambit can't figure it out or dodge, but there is a reason Scott is in charge of his team. If a random barrel away from Scott explodes, why would he go by it? He knows his team inside and out. He knows Gambit's ploys and regular tactics. He's faced off his whole team before and Scott has more than one plan when he needs to. He did have 44 plans to deal with Kuurth in Fear Itself. He fooled Norman Osborn, freed a bunch of mutants, and established the island of Utopia for the mutants in Dark Avengers vs X-Men. He Trojan horsed Wolverine with nanites to shut off his healing factor to allow him to become a vampire without Logan knowing. Logan knew he was just getting a shot. Scott also resurrected Dracula as part of this plan. He wanted a man on the inside and have Xarus lower his guard a bit and get all the Vampires in one place. He then possibly bluffed to Dracula to make sure Dracula wouldn't attack them. This was all in X-Men: Curse of the Mutants btw. So Scott is always analyzing his opponents.

No Caption Provided

And here his facing off against his own team when they were brainwashed into thinking he was the Phoenix. He plays to their strengths and weaknesses while using the environment as an advantage.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

He does things like know Nightcrawler will teleport away. He plays to the advantage that the Danger Room jungle setting has messed with his sense of smell. Similar to how Gambit used Xavier's aftershave or whatever to mask his own scent. You mentioned that he has enhanced hearing, which is true, but it's possible the writer focused mainly on the trademark sense of smell of his as a plot device. Cyclops wasn't too far off, so technically, the same could have been said for the sense of hearing there rather than stealth, but Scott did show some good ambush tactics there. Oh, it's also worth mentioning he's doing a lot of this with broken or cracked ribs thanks to Colossus. So it's even more impressive that he deals with it so well.

no arguments here, i might actually use this analysis for later debates. but yeah like i said i just wanted to post what gambit is capable of because allot of people are under the impression (and i blame AvX for this) that Gambit can not charge organics, which is false. that fight is a way to showcase gambits speed and debunk the myth even though he did get KtFO

I know this as well.

no its not but i just wanted to solidify that Gambit has a pretty decent track record for reaction times for those who may not know much about him I.E. the voters

Fair enough.

getting behind cover would be his best bet but the cards will do exactly what Gambit needs to do and that is keep Cyclops full attention off of him. if Cyclops is A. dodging them, B. shooting them, or C. getting behind cover then he will not be paying full attention to Gambit which is exactly what Gambit will need to win this fight

Getting behind him would be his best bet, but I don't necessarily think this throws him off as far as the rest of the points go. He fires one beam and all the cards could be destroyed via the size and girth of the blast. The explosion could form a smoke cloud, but given how the cards won't be extremely charged as to not seriously maim or kill Scott, the smoke cloud isn't going to be so big it provides complete vision loss. Given how his blast is pure force, the air pressure alone would also help dissipate the smoke almost just as fast unless he is shooting just the cards out instead of following through, which he most likely will follow through since the point is to hit Gambit, or he could shoot a blast like he did against Logan to hit him out the window. His standard blasts are also generally thicker on a regular basis now.

your right these guys are friends and good ones too, but they both have Egos the size of Texas neither of them will take losing well.

Scott's willing to hurt his allies if need be. I know Gambit is as well, but they both will limit their powers as to not kill one another. You're right, they won't take losing well, but that isn't worth the risk of just flat out beating the opponent.

i wanted to touch up on why diverting Cyclops' attention away from Gambit is good

Gambit was able to sneak by Wolverine. Sure he cheated Wolvies sense of smell but Wolvie also has impeccable hearing. if Wolverine couldnt hear him, then Cyclops wont either

I already addressed this that Scott has done something similar to Wolverine and it may just be the writer focusing on Logan's sense of smell rather than the fact he does have acute hearing. Or perhaps both guys are capable of getting Logan off his game a bit.

as you've told me many times Wolverine was not 100% here but Gambit was able to sneak up on him which not many have done even with a sick wolverine. and its obvious Wolverine was sick by the way he was getting beat up. (sorry for the small pic but i cant find the comic and this was the only one i had saved)

This isn't exactly a fair assessment for stealth. Gambit purposely used a hologram of Lady Deathstrike to distract Logan. He caught Logan on the distraction and there is the fact he was sick. And Logan didn't treat the hologram exactly nicely. Not exactly a major stealth feat here. And if we want to play with a hampered Logan, Scott did dodge, flip, and throw Wolverine when he was still shaken up about the whole Proteus thing.

At least Logan wasn't sick here, nor was he distracted. Scott still managed to dodge him when you consider Logan's physicals. It also shows more knowledge of knowing his team. And to call back on your point of Scott being stationary, there he his dodging Logan and bouncing a blast off of Colossus.

so thats why i maintain that if Cyclops loses track of Gambit, He most likely will not see him again until its too late.

Which is easier said than done. I'm not doubting Gambit's stealth and craftiness, but Scott is on another level tactical wise. The guy is the leader. He knows his team's habits and attack patterns. He formulates these said attack patterns on the field. He knows how to deal against his team, this includes Gambit. Just because Gambit explodes a barrel doesn't necessarily mean Scott will stand there or check it out. He could just blast over there and Gambit isn't fast, and this environment has cover but is still open in some parts, that he is just going to ninja vanish. Scott's too versatile and has the upperhand in many strategy, attack speed, and versatility to best the Cajun.

#27 Posted by kidman560 (7638 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: alright im techincally in school right now so if i can I'll get a post up sometime this morning... push comes to shove it'll be in the afternoon

#28 Edited by kidman560 (7638 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I feel like we are coming close to the end of this debate.

The most impressive would essentially be Northstar, but that is beside the point. He shot Beast 3x in the scans I presented. 1 was only stationary and Beast had no way to see it, the point was showing Scott's ability to fire shots in awkward and tight positions and still hit his mark. He got Beast with a reflect shot off the mirror and using his glasses. That is a lot more motion than his visor and Beast has enhanced/ superhuman reflexes and agility. He had time to react given his stats but didn't. And there was also the one when they were younger and they were in a practice battle scenario against each other. Beast didn't react. Same with Morbius. He didn't bother to even look at the blast or seemed to really notice. Scott managed to take off his glasses, hit a reflect shot, and one shot the vamp. Morbius could have shown some surprise or something, or even attempted to dodge as the attack could have seemed to come at him, but he didn't. It was talk, shoot, beam bounce, and he was out cold, all within 3 panels. It doesn't help Scott was also in the middle of talking and the beam was close enough that Morbius could have thought it was an actual attack on him. It was thin enough Scott could have avoided Jean's face, but he didn't risk it.

ehh northstar is predictable and Sassy has tagged him twice i think. and i could offer excuses like Beast wasnt prepared for a fight and it didnt seem like Morbius was expecting it either but I would put Beasts speed similar to Gambits. So you have established that Cyclops can indeed tag Gambit but you established that with the spider man scan tbh. however in this battle Gambit will be expecting it and even if Gambit gets tagged I dont see him getting knocked out on the first blast. maybe not even the second. Cyclops would have to secure multiple hits in this fight to put Gambit down and im not sure that he can

Gambits proven that he can take Punishment and the Bishop one was without his armor (which believe it or not does help protect him)

It doesn't really matter that Scott is stationary when he shoots. As I posted some agility feats for him, he was doing flips, lands in a handstand, and fires off a shot. He was flipping off of a car and fired a blast while in mid-air. The blast was also used to push a car towards his enemies and provide a distraction or cover to get away. that is something I was talking about how he can use the environment and I will get to more of this later on in this post. He's not going to stand there and tank a hit, you're right, but he loses sight and then what? Gambit comes from behind or throws some more cards? What if instead of doing like 3 backflips to dodge, he rolls forward under them and fires off a blast so he can keep a lock on him? Why can't Gambit remain stationary for a moment in the chance he wants to see if his cards will hit? Why is my character just standing there taking hits or getting clumsily knocked around by explosions and Gambit is just off doing flips over all the walls and spamming cards? Why can't Scott get to some cover in the situation that Gambit did throw some attacks? Gambit isn't immediately getting that far off given the location that he if Scott does lose sight, he can very well just destroy some of the environment or push the cars around or barrels. It lessens Gambit's cover and Scott is perfectly capable of using a prolonged blast to keep Gambit on his toes and destroy somethings quicker. He doesn't need to just shoot a bunch of rapid-fire blasts.

No but i have to say it would be much easier for Gambit to dodge one prolonged blast as all Remy would have to do is move fast enough to get slightly ahead and then drop to the ground and come out throwing.

all the questions are valid but the play right into what i want and that is loosing sight of gambit who as I've said before and will say again is very clever and sneaky

No Caption Provided

even Scott recognizes gambits excellence

I already kind of explained this in my last post that Scott can and has done the same thing against faster opponents like Quicksilver. Why can't he just fire off a couple of beams to get Gambit where he wants him? There are plenty of things to do reflect shots off of.

right you are but lets be clear (and i think you know this) Cyke is not the only one to have tagged QS

No Caption Provided

like i said the Spider Man one is much more impressive as Spider Man is much less predictable than Northstar or Quicksilver

He was shooting holes to escape or trap opponents. Why can't he fire a hole to do the same, or just fire notches on the chance he gets zones Gambit where he wants him to and he loses his footing? I'm not saying Gambit can't figure it out or dodge, but there is a reason Scott is in charge of his team. If a random barrel away from Scott explodes, why would he go by it? He knows his team inside and out. He knows Gambit's ploys and regular tactics. He's faced off his whole team before and Scott has more than one plan when he needs to. He did have 44 plans to deal with Kuurth in Fear Itself. He fooled Norman Osborn, freed a bunch of mutants, and established the island of Utopia for the mutants in Dark Avengers vs X-Men. He Trojan horsed Wolverine with nanites to shut off his healing factor to allow him to become a vampire without Logan knowing. Logan knew he was just getting a shot. Scott also resurrected Dracula as part of this plan. He wanted a man on the inside and have Xarus lower his guard a bit and get all the Vampires in one place. He then possibly bluffed to Dracula to make sure Dracula wouldn't attack them. This was all in X-Men: Curse of the Mutants btw. So Scott is always analyzing his opponents.

there is no doubt that Scott is a brilliant tactician that rivals the likes of Captain America and maybe even Black Panther but this is against someone who knows him very well, just as Cyke knows Gambit very well so they wont have to analyze each others weakness as they already know it.

He does things like know Nightcrawler will teleport away. He plays to the advantage that the Danger Room jungle setting has messed with his sense of smell. Similar to how Gambit used Xavier's aftershave or whatever to mask his own scent. You mentioned that he has enhanced hearing, which is true, but it's possible the writer focused mainly on the trademark sense of smell of his as a plot device. Cyclops wasn't too far off, so technically, the same could have been said for the sense of hearing there rather than stealth, but Scott did show some good ambush tactics there. Oh, it's also worth mentioning he's doing a lot of this with broken or cracked ribs thanks to Colossus. So it's even more impressive that he deals with it so well.

Your absolutely right its very impressive, I do believe that the Phoenix brain washing may have helped the pain but we cant know that for sure so that is indeed impressive. Cyclops sneaking up on wolverine like that is one of his few and only stealth feats i was simply using Wolverine as an example but

No Caption Provided

Gambit sneaks up on a silent foe so what does that make him? gambits ability to move without sound comes from being a thief and being a dang good one also. thats why i believe that Cyke would have trouble finding him again as once Gambit disappears Cyke wont hear him, he will have to rely on sight and thats just not good enough to take Remy out.

Yes Cyke can use blasts to maneuver Gambit but Gambit is far more active on his feet he will be able to pick up on cyclops again if Gambit has to make a fast action but the same cannot necessarily be said for Cyclops.

I also notice that his beams start out very narrow and then get wider so the closer Gambit gets the harder it will be for Cyclops to "wide-beam" all his cards.

Scott's willing to hurt his allies if need be. I know Gambit is as well, but they both will limit their powers as to not kill one another. You're right, they won't take losing well, but that isn't worth the risk of just flat out beating the opponent.

an agreeable assessment here but that makes it far less likely that Cyclops will knock out Gambit in one beam as I mentioned earlier. and as Gambit won't be trying to knock out cyke with his cards, because he knows the chances are very unlikely, he wont have to worry about it as much. Its also easier for Gambit to regulate his power levels than it is for cyke

however Gambit will have no problem taking cyke out with his staff.

This isn't exactly a fair assessment for stealth. Gambit purposely used a hologram of Lady Deathstrike to distract Logan. He caught Logan on the distraction and there is the fact he was sick. And Logan didn't treat the hologram exactly nicely. Not exactly a major stealth feat here. And if we want to play with a hampered Logan, Scott did dodge, flip, and throw Wolverine when he was still shaken up about the whole Proteus thing.

fair point but it does show knowledge of the other X-men. Scott gets major props for taking out Wolverine.

Oh, and as far as hitting Scott goes, Gambit runs the risk of accidentally knocking Scott's visor off if he charges them too much. Scott's visor has come off before by explosions, soooo Gambit probably might be a little more careful on the chance he knows this.

sorry i missed this but i do want to touch on this. Gambit is very controlled with his charges and even more accurate

Gambit is very skilled and very precise. and given Cyclops' morals and his inability to control his power levels Cyke would most likely close his eyes rather than risk killing his friend. I believe that Cycke having his visor knocked off would actually "almost" guarantee a victory for Gambit. and as ive shown hes more than accurate enough to do it. I actually never thought of that but thats another way Gambit could win

Which is easier said than done. I'm not doubting Gambit's stealth and craftiness, but Scott is on another level tactical wise. The guy is the leader. He knows his team's habits and attack patterns. He formulates these said attack patterns on the field. He knows how to deal against his team, this includes Gambit. Just because Gambit explodes a barrel doesn't necessarily mean Scott will stand there or check it out. He could just blast over there and Gambit isn't fast, and this environment has cover but is still open in some parts, that he is just going to ninja vanish. Scott's too versatile and has the upperhand in many strategy, attack speed, and versatility to best the Cajun.

your right about it being open areas but if Gambit gets to the 2 "houses" side by side he will have a distinct advantage.

i question Cyclops speed of his beams I know they have been confirmed light speed but so have spider woman's venom blasts and people are dodging those all the time. it just seems like allot of things that are supposed to be light speed get dodged rather easily by street levelers. Im not saying they arent fast enough to hit Gambit im just challenging the idea that they are each and every time light speed.

I would also point out that as you said this battle field is very open and Cyclops is limited by the surfaces and angles of the objects on the battle field that he can reflect his beams off of. i mean to reflect them he would have to make the beams very very low power so as to not destroy the object instead. so if a reflected beam were to strike gambit in this case i dont see it doing much.

I rest my case for now and pass the ball onto you.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
#29 Posted by deactivated-097092725 (10555 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad I checked this out.

#30 Posted by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: I broke two bones my leg last night. I'll get back to this in a few days.

#31 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by kidman560 (7638 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: holy! umm yeah take your time dude. Get well soon

#33 Posted by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: just to kind of touch back up on this. Basically from my surgery a week ago, there was a complication that gave me a pulmonary embolism. FYI coughing up blood and I've been in ICU for a week. I should be released and out of here and I want to get back to this.

#34 Posted by kidman560 (7638 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: just to kind of touch back up on this. Basically from my surgery a week ago, there was a complication that gave me a pulmonary embolism. FYI coughing up blood and I've been in ICU for a week. I should be released and out of here and I want to get back to this.

umm yeah can anyone say OUCH! seriously dont stress yourself. get back to this when you can.

#35 Posted by jashro44 (51888 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by dondave (41748 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Back from the dead, the King returns.

ehh northstar is predictable and Sassy has tagged him twice i think. and i could offer excuses like Beast wasnt prepared for a fight and it didnt seem like Morbius was expecting it either but I would put Beasts speed similar to Gambits. So you have established that Cyclops can indeed tag Gambit but you established that with the spider man scan tbh. however in this battle Gambit will be expecting it and even if Gambit gets tagged I dont see him getting knocked out on the first blast. maybe not even the second. Cyclops would have to secure multiple hits in this fight to put Gambit down and im not sure that he can

Northstar is still the fastest one that he tagged, though. Regardless, the point is still he tags fast people and just because someone has enhanced reaction time doesn't mean they will dodge him. What I'm trying to get here is more on the fact that despite his ability to quickdraw and do so precisely even against superhuman enhanced opponents. Gambit isn't an exception. I'm not saying he will just straight up blitz Gambit via optic blast every shot, but I am arguing that Scott has enough feats on his side to say that on a few occasions, more than enough to at least garner in a few victories, that he can get the shot off on someone before they react or that he can employ a blast that they don't react to. So for Morbius he missed on purpose, knowing full well his attack would connect. However, Morbius didn't react and in the sense Gamit does, he could feed into another blast. And he wouldn't exactly need more than one hit here. He knows his team and has one shot people he has worked with when necessary. He's one shotted Logan, Beast, Blade, Storm etc when he feels necessary or if he feels like the fight has gone on long enough. So he doesn't need to ream blast after blast or wait for Gambit to be down and pin him til he's unconscious. So it's likely he can one shot him and has done so to people of varying durability on his team.

Gambits proven that he can take Punishment and the Bishop one was without his armor (which believe it or not does help protect him)

I won't doubt his damage soak. Cyke fought his team with busted up ribs and during his last fight with Logan was getting skewered across the abdomen, through the hand, metal headbutts to the face and all after he was getting exhausted taking out a massive sentinel (one he could have just split in half, but Jason Aaron can't write Cyke for shite). But the fact is Gambit can still be taken down or baited by Cykes a lot easier than vise versa without any accidental overbearings. What I mean is Scott is more than capable through his precision and knowledge of his attack to take down someone like Gambit without running the risk of a catastrophe vs if Gambit accidentally lobs a card and before Cyke can close his eyes, he accidentally unleashes a full blast. It's possible.

even Scott recognizes gambits excellence

That's a completely different situation in that scan, tbh. Scott is still going on with a plan and acknowledges Gambit has the spike through the scenario they are in. So Scott is still leading the situation there and just acknowledges Gambit's capabilities, but it shows Scott is making a plan. Scott's level of tactical ability is still well beyond Gambit and has many more showings of using his knowledge of his team via strengths and weaknesses.

right you are but lets be clear (and i think you know this) Cyke is not the only one to have tagged QS

To be fair, though, that Gambit smacking QS scan I believe it's from one of the Contest of Champion books, so it's not canon :P.

there is no doubt that Scott is a brilliant tactician that rivals the likes of Captain America and maybe even Black Panther but this is against someone who knows him very well, just as Cyke knows Gambit very well so they wont have to analyze each others weakness as they already know it.

But Scott has the far better showings and acknowledgements of his this display. I get it. Gambit is cunning and good, but for decades Scott is just beyond him. So that advantage is still there and one Gambit has his proverbial back against the wall on.

Your absolutely right its very impressive, I do believe that the Phoenix brain washing may have helped the pain but we cant know that for sure so that is indeed impressive. Cyclops sneaking up on wolverine like that is one of his few and only stealth feats i was simply using Wolverine as an example but Gambit sneaks up on a silent foe so what does that make him? gambits ability to move without sound comes from being a thief and being a dang good one also. thats why i believe that Cyke would have trouble finding him again as once Gambit disappears Cyke wont hear him, he will have to rely on sight and thats just not good enough to take Remy out.

Different scenario: 1) bright day outside. 2), lot less cover that can be destroyed or utilized to trap. So him sneaking up on someone is impressive, but given the scenario and environment, it's still much more tricky to exploit it, and I don't think it's something that you've really done other than say so and then you insert a random skill feat. It's like me showing a scan of Scott lawn blasting all the time when my point would be to show him just moving the environment. It still involves his optic blasts, but the concept behind the point is still flawed. And I already mentioned he doesn't need to exactly see Gambit in a CQC situation as long as he has a general idea because of his spatial awareness and he has the intuition feats to just fire off the blast necessary to get him. Now will this happen 24/7? No. It's still an intuition blast, but given Scott's record and you can get a handful of wins out of it to get the majority in conjunction with his other ones.

Gambit is very skilled and very precise. and given Cyclops' morals and his inability to control his power levels Cyke would most likely close his eyes rather than risk killing his friend. I believe that Cycke having his visor knocked off would actually "almost" guarantee a victory for Gambit. and as ive shown hes more than accurate enough to do it. I actually never thought of that but thats another way Gambit could win

I know he is skilled and I agree, it does give him the edge, but there is the initial moment I'm talking about if he doesn't close quick enough that a blast can catch Remy and that can KO him. If Gambit knows Scott's weaknesses than he should acknowledge the chance this could happen, right? It's too risky over a regular fight to attempt to do so.

i question Cyclops speed of his beams I know they have been confirmed light speed but so have spider woman's venom blasts and people are dodging those all the time. it just seems like allot of things that are supposed to be light speed get dodged rather easily by street levelers. Im not saying they arent fast enough to hit Gambit im just challenging the idea that they are each and every time light speed.

It's aim dodging. As I said before the servos move slower than light speed and add in Cyke's own reaction time that a lot of people can dodge. Or it's just something writer's miss. It's not a HUGE common fact, but it is one that has been mentioned a couple of times over the years.

I would also point out that as you said this battle field is very open and Cyclops is limited by the surfaces and angles of the objects on the battle field that he can reflect his beams off of. i mean to reflect them he would have to make the beams very very low power so as to not destroy the object instead. so if a reflected beam were to strike gambit in this case i dont see it doing much.

His blasts are complete plot device in this regards. Back to the spatial awareness scans, he destroyed a bunch of demon world cars with the same blast. He disarmed a bunch of gunman with the same blast and some guns were destroyed while some weren't. When he shot Morbius, he didn't shatter the glass. Sometimes they destroy every target but at the end of the blast they do what they are needed. So if he needs to ricochet a dozen blasts and destroy a wall, he will do so and he might not leave a scratch on the wall.

I rest my case for now and pass the ball onto you.

You wanna do votes soon then? It's your call. I just wanted to get in my last big one but obviously the me nearly dying and stuff kinda got in the way lol.

#39 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by laflux (24720 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Glad you're back. Your little sister @laflux missed you.

Not going to lie, I missed God Spawn yeah. But don't pretend that you didn't blatantly copy that theme from what me and Shawn have been saying about you and the departed Super_Soldier

#41 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

Not going to lie, I missed God Spawn yeah. But don't pretend that you didn't blatantly copy that theme from what me and Shawn have been saying about you and the departed Super_Soldier

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

#42 Posted by nick_hero22 (8686 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

Super_SoldierXII is gone?

#43 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

Laflux pissed him off with one too many Spider-Man vs Wolverine threads.

#44 Edited by MonsterStomp (36559 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

Wow. I doubt that's the reason.

#45 Edited by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

Wow. I doubt that's the reason.

Nawwwwwwww, it is. All the lowballing finally became too much for him in that thread.

#46 Posted by MonsterStomp (36559 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

#47 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Spider nut huggers wear away at even the toughest of men my friend.

#48 Posted by MonsterStomp (36559 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Pffft. I get owned all the time in debates, I don't even care.

#49 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by nick_hero22 (8686 posts) - - Show Bio

So, Spider-man nut huggers are the reason he is gone?