CaV: Kakashi (Hope_w) vs Aizen (AlexTheBoss)

• 97 results
Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hope_w

Kakashi:

No Caption Provided

Aizen:

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Blood War Arc Aizen, Kakashi is Anime/Manga before the sage amp.
  • Standard gear, in-char highly determined to win
  • Though it is not necesary all of Hope's posts will consist of Courtroom like RP and excess dialouge for whatever reason. Do not count it towards voting. Don't even ask if you even suspect you can't vote.
  • This is a debate between me and ATB hold all comments till its finished.
  • Biased Voting is prohibited, vote for the debater not the character. I believe it to be fair for me and ATB to have final say on a vote.
  • Takes place here in the land of snow:
No Caption Provided

Personal flavor:

"So one stayed to get in our way" the young Uchiha, Sasuke said as he focused both his eyes on the levitating casual presence before them. The blonde quickly riled up his own chakra in response however Kakashi had a different plan in mind as he raised his arm to halt them.

"You three have a meeting with fate" he said with a sigh as he casually discarded the overcoat he was wearing and fully accepting the harshness of the elements....eagerly awaiting his challenger.

"You sure Sensei? I could leave a-" he began but the cyclopes simply shook his head. It was all Sasuke needed to hear though as he quickly manifested Susanoo and went on without them, he had never been one for goodbyes....however even Kakashi understood that look his 'star student' sent him. It went much further than words.

"You need all your undivided attention towards Madara....if he gets that seal off we've got three worlds on the line." He said as he raised his headband; the single scarlet trio of tomoe gawking at him, seemingly ready to rid him of existence with a mere glance. Aizen himself could only return a grin as his teammates reluctantly left him, the blonde one especially sending him a threatening gaze.

"Hoho and is this the 'Kakashi of the Sharingan' Ive been hearing about?" The man said casually descending a ways away as he saw the shinobi mentally sizing him up..."why so tense? We havent even introduced ourselves....even though I know quite a bit about you"

Kakashi didnt say anything at first...just an eruption of lightning that managed to singe everything around him was his only response; the Azure blade of legend forming in his hand with threatening cracks of electricity flickering around his body. This man was a threat.

"Iruka Umino.....Moegi Kazamatsuri, Udon Ise, Ebisu, Anko Mitarashi.....and lastly Maito Guy" he said showing no emotion as eash name left his mouth...."I take it these names mean nothing to you?"

Aizen simply raised an eyebrow....he has heard of Konohas fabled red beast...but only because he had personally exterminated him. It was a shocking sight and he didnt know what to be more surprised about......the fact a handicapped man was hiding that amount of power or the fact he actually had to draw his blade. "What of it? I've claimed the lives of many since I've been here, what difference does 5 or so mean?" He said watching the darkness begin to manifest around the silver haired Jonin.....it roiled and raged in his shadow as it formed into a faceless beast whose roar could have shaken the heavens, if only it wasnt being confined by the mans presence.

"I see" he said with his face no longer in view....hidden by the shadows, however one couldnt help but notice the tears streak from his eyes before being absorbed by his mask....he faced his direction giving him a mere taste of what he was to be reckoned with as the Crimson windmill spiraled into existence. Was this the fabled eye of Hatred that would only awaken in the most prodigous of Uchiha once every Generation? Madara had warned him of its power in Sasuke....but another existed? It was then where he saw the man wasnt truly alone.....another stood beside him, a ghostly presence with the same eye mirrored his every move.....Obito?

'Stop acting cool infront of Rin' he said plainly as he eyed his target, the brunette waving with a friendly smile from the sidelines....'Sure as hell dont want you third wheeling; pay attention here' he said....despite now not being the time for jokes.

"Hm....for someone so weak you actually are a burden to my plans" he said with a sigh as his hand reached for his blade before he rested it on the handle. "Be honored...not everyone gets to witness the beauty of Kyoka Suigetsu...but with those eyes you can witness its true perfection." With that he widthdrew the full length of his shikai....a cold icy wind passing over as it left its home sheath"Would you mind if i take it?" He said behind the man with his blade to his neck...he almost jumped out his skin when he poofed into a cloud of smoke and the real thing appeared beside him gripping the arm that held the blade.....he got a full upclose visual of not only the eye.....but the man weilding it. It wasnt a single person.....but two

"An even trade would be your life" he said blankly as the tendrils of plasma still danced around his right palm......every second that passed it seemed the electricty got more and more violent almost as if cried for its opponents blood. All the while Kakashi could feel the massive presence this man had...but it didnt bother him; it only served as determination. Today marks the final chapter of Kakashi of the Sharingan however the finale would be his best showing yet....

Theme Music:

Hm.....i figured we dont have a lot of rap fans however this instrumental captures the depth of this fight perfectly(Though Wiz Khalifas Poetry on this song is pretty nice if you wanted to check out the real song):

Here a man meets what he thinks to be his final resolve and a man seeking the forbidden fruit....which will prevail?

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah.....someone tag ATB for me im on mobile

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
deactivated-5beeed406e9c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v & best of lucks to both

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dis gonna be good!

T4V and good luck to both debaters!

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.......is anyone gonna tag AlexTheBoss for me? I litterally cant even while on desktop mode.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....Oh boy. T4V.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ovy7
Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boy oh boy, this will be fun. Tag 4 every post.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Yeah, I totally lost interest in that. I do remember writing to you in the CaV thread about changing characters, but you didn't respond. Maybe you didn't see that?

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You had me at hope

tag me if i haven't left for good yet

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vsw

Lol, this will be interesting

Tag after every post.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14 darthjhawk  Moderator

My favorite character from one and my 2nd favorite from the other? Nice! Tag me gentlemen.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after every post

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can already tell that most people will vote for AlexTheBoss based on some reactions here.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. T4V

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I guess 'Dont ask even if you suspect you cant vote' doesnt light up any bulbs I didnt want to be specific but if I have to.....

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: I could have my first post done pretty quickly so I guess I can go first. Also, nice intro story.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Ok, ive semi-started gathering the scans aswell. Thanks btw.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V please.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By alextheboss

Aizen

No Caption Provided

Aizen is the man with the plan, the guy who transcended both shinigami and hollow, and the future victor of this battle.

While Kakashi isn't a slouch, Aizen just far exceeds him in pretty much every category. I will prove Aizen is undoubtedly Kakashi's superior in this fight.

Powers and Abilities

Complete hypnoses

Once he shows his enemies the release of his sword they will be under his hypnoses affect. He has the ability to alter the perceptions of all 5 senses of his opponent and can make them perceive what he wants them to perceive. The only downside is that he first has to show his sword's released state to the person in question. However it seems he was able to use it on Yhwach to alter his perception of time without him showing him his sword.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Flight

Soul reapers can use reishi to let them move through the sky. It's not really true flight, but more like they can stand in the air by making foot holds. However when Aizen transcended he gained wings and most likely could fly normally, though he doesn't have those wings anymore. Either way he can pretty much stay in the air indefinitely and can move as he pleases through the sky which will give him an advantage over characters who can't.

Kido

Kido are spells soul reapers use in combat. They can be used for attacking, defending, and sealing. There are at least 99 spells, but I'll just go over the ones Aizen are likely to use.

Hado #63 Rarikoho a burst of lighting.

No Caption Provided

Bakudo #81 Danku forms a protective barrier

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hado #90 Black Coffin creates a black box that surrounds the opponent and puts them under a large gravitational force distorting time and space.

No Caption Provided

Hado #99 five swirling dragons of destruction pretty much just destroys everything around it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
You can see the extent of the damage was so great it caused the giant towers in the background to collapse.
You can see the extent of the damage was so great it caused the giant towers in the background to collapse.
Their size for better reference.
Their size for better reference.

Protective barrier

Aizen put a protective barrier on his blind spot to save himself from surprise attacks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teleportation

After turning into his butterfly form he gained the ability to teleport.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Striking Power

Aizen has a clear advantage over Kakashi in this area. Just one direct hit from Aizen would cut Kakashi in half, even if blocked, and even if Kakashi evades, the wind pressure from Aizen's sword would arguably erase him anyways.

Komamura's bankai was powerful enough to create multi city block level destruction with one strike. This is already far beyond Kakashi's level, and a pre prime Aizen casually slashed it apart with one swing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ichigo's dad, who is far weaker than prime Aizen was able to send Aizen through multiple buildings by just the shockwave of flicking his finger.

No Caption Provided

The air pressure from a swing from chrysalis Aizen dwarfed multi story buildings.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When Ichigo parries Aizen's blow it completely disintegrates a large chunk of rock refereed to as a mountain. Ichigo later claims it was his power, but Aizen powered up once more in that fight after this and he powered up again in the final arc. Aizen also implied he wasn't going all out yet as you can see in the next set of scans below these. So Aizen should at least be around this level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ichigo later stops a strike from Aizen that creates a shockwave causing a deep crater behind Ichigo. This destruction had to come from Aizen alone.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spiritual Power

Aizen's spiritual power was so high he was deemed a special war potential, just due to the fact he has a massive amount of spiritual power.

Reiatsu means spiritual pressure, it's basically the equivalent to chakra in Naruto.
Reiatsu means spiritual pressure, it's basically the equivalent to chakra in Naruto.

This is a blast from Ulquiorra, a character most likely weaker than base Aizen, and at best in the same ball park. The big building next to it is at least the size of a large city.

No Caption Provided

After transcending shinigami and hallows, just being in his presence killed weaker beings and disintegrated objects that got too close.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A casual attack from monster Aizen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
The black is Ichigo's attack but you can see the size of the crater from Aizen's attack here
The black is Ichigo's attack but you can see the size of the crater from Aizen's attack here

After his fight with Ichigo he got even stronger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He became so powerful he was going to shoot down the entire soul palace (multiple cities and a mountain sized castle) in one shot while restrained in a chair.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was only stopped due to his reiatsu being reined in close to him by a special device.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durability

Another area where Kakashi is completely out classed. I would say Kakashi is a bit of a glass canon, while Aizen is actually built like a tank, and can actually take more than he can dish out.

BOS Kenpachi is able to casually cut a building in half with the swing of his sword (Shikai Ichigo is able to beat him). Bankai Ichigo is 5-10x stronger than shikai Ichigo and Aizen blocked his attack with one finger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tanks hado 96 from Yamamoto

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yamamoto shielded a blast that would stated to be multi city level. Current Aizen's durability should be better than his.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

On top of Aizen logically having greater than multi city level durability he is immortal and will regenerate from anything. This is the reason why he couldn't get the death sentence, so even while restrained he could not be killed by death gods.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here are some wounds he regenerated from

Had his chest blown apart by a deadly poison attack that dissolves and breaks down cells.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Completely cut vertically by mugetsu, and attack Ichigo had to lose his soul reaper powers to use.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Getting shot full of holes while he couldn't move didn't even knock him out.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was hit by his own hado 90 and was unhurt, and his chair was undamaged.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was hit directly by Yhwach's attack, which was powerful enough to destroy his chair, but he himself was fine and able to fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed

This is the stat where they are probably the closest in. It's hard to tell Aizen's exact speed, but there should be enough feats to prove he is at least on par with Kakashi in speed.

Soul society arc Ichigo was so fast he could knock away millions of Byakuya's pedals attacking him from all sides.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ichigo dodges Gin's bankai which he states to be mach 500. He later says he lied about its speed to Aizen, so this may not be it's actual speed, but it could be since he didn't say he lied to Ichigo about it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aizen was far faster than that version of Ichigo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was able to blitz 4 captains at once (all of them should be faster than the Ichigo that fought Bayakuya) before they could even react.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dangai Ichigo was able to take Aizenf from the center of the city to an area miles away before Aizen could react. Aizen is relative in speed to this version of Ichigo

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Analysis

I think it's pretty clear Aizen had the advantage during this fight. I can assume some of the arguments you are going to have to make in order to try to win. You may try to bring up genjutsu, though I think Kakashi has only used very basic genjutsu if any as I don't remember him really using it, but if he did I'm sure you'll bring it up. Aizen was able to easily adapt to Shinji's illusion ability, so he should be able to adapt pretty well if Kakashi tries anything of that nature.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Another argument I could see you making is trying to say Kakashi is faster and will blitz, based off the fact he cut a lightning bolt with chidori, then lets say he did do that. From what we've seen from Kakashi before it would likely be a chidori through the chest. However all that would do is put him in Aizen's range with his arm stuck in a guy who can kill him, as Aizen has taken a move like that before and survived. And of course that is assuming Kakashi could even pierce Aizen in the first place, which by feats I don't think he can. So being extremely generous with Kakashi, he lands a blow, then gets killed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Aizen is up and fine a few seconds later.
Aizen is up and fine a few seconds later.

I assume you will also bring up kamui, which puts a lot of strain on Kakashi's eye and is hard for him to use. Even though Kakashi would most likely be killed before he even used it, even if he did it doesn't matter since Aizen is immortal with high tier regeneration.

Of course there is Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu which can alter all 5 of Kakashi's senses. Kakashi does have experience with illusions, and I assume you will bring up examples of him counteracting genjutsu, but just a second of confusion would be enough for Aizen to land the killing blow. He could even change people's perception of time, which I don't think Kakashi has ever shown a counter against, and losing your perception of time in a fight could be deadly.

No Caption Provided

Most likely right when this fight starts Aizen will go with kyoka suigetsu, and then one shot Kakashi. Ignoring kyoka suigetsu, Aizen is either fast enough to blitz and one shot, or they are a similar speed, they both go to attack each other, Kakashi's attack doesn't work as it isn't strong enough or because Aizen is immortal, and Aizen's kills Kakashi. Giving Kakashi the biggest benefit of the doubt he is faster than Aizen and can damage him, but Kakashi is known for having bad stamina, so Aizen could still outlast him due to his immortality, and even assuming it would come down to that is EXTREMELY generous.

I'm looking forward to your case for how Kakashi can win this.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAG after every post and T4V

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice first post. Can't wait to see how Hope responds.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nicely structured and argued. Tag for vote.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Awesome post. Wait, I thought this was DMS Kakashi. How is this supposed to be a fair fight if it is just one MS?

And he tanked Hado 96 from Yama not 66.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023:

Awesome post. Wait, I thought this was DMS Kakashi. How is this supposed to be a fair fight if it is just one MS?

Hope has a high opinion of Naruto characters. If I picked Yhwach he would have used DMS Kakashi, but I just had a CAV with Yhwach and wanted to do Aizen, and he said he thinks war arc Kakashi is enough.

And he tanked Hado 96 from Yama not 66.

Nice catch, fixed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Anyhow, nice post. Imo, You got Aizen just correct, most people wither overestimate or underestimate his abilities.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the actual f*ck?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: just wanted to say I added one more feat to the striking power section in case you already started working on your post and wanted to address it, though it's minor so I doubt you would.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hope_w

Oh god im stumped! Whatever shall i do!?!

I Should have something up by sunday though.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:forgot to tag; thanks for letting me know though

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ourmanuel

@alextheboss:

Umm, am I reading the title correctly? Is this normal kakashi or DMS?

Either way, T4V and tag after each post, this should be good.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: It's normal war arc Kakashi. I agree Aizen should be vastly superior, but lets see what Hope brings to the table.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: this has to be the biggest joke I’ve heard on CV.

Still, tag, tag, tag.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#46 darthjhawk  Moderator

Looking forward to how this goes down.

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V please.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Godren

@alextheboss: "Hado #99 five swirling dragons of destruction pretty much just destroys everything around it."

This isn't what Hado 99 does,it does this.

"Yes, he's using Hado number 99: Goryutenmetsu!"

Urahara's Hado cleaved through the sky. The five pillars of light which resembled dragons, were composed of spirit energy. Originally, this Kido was a forbidden one, that swallowed up reiatsu while crushing its surroundings. Urahara's Kido hacked the reiatsu of the soul that Aura drew out from the atmosphere and he used it as a surplus to enhance the Goryutenmetsu. Aura's face displayed slight surprise.

It forcefully absorbs spiritual energy around it and uses it to further amp itself.