Hope's posts are always very fun. T4V.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Wanderez

Is this composite Bleach, or composite Shinigami? Either way, omegalul.

TAEP and T4V

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh God.. taep nonetheless.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what he said to me when I asked when he was going to post in our CaV

@hope_w said:

@limitlesssigil: I'll respond whenever I please, you aren't really worth the time im putting into the post and much better debaters are waiting for me to post in other Cavs. So I suggest you learn your place and wait when spoken to.

Basically what I'm getting at is you're incapable of actually challenging me so I'm taking my time in embarrassing you. Am I in the ballpark or does the outfielder need to keep going?

Now he's acting like I'm scared of responding when it's been 3 days... I guess he really needs any victory he can get.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag for vote.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at DMS kakashi or EMS madara soloing bleach.Its probably a joke

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still going?lol

TAEP and T4V

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MindingMuffin

TAEP? If this is still going at all, Hope hasn't posted in a month and Limitless has been gone for like weeks now. well taep either way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bLECH guy got scared and ran away.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
deactivated-5cc746539ff3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This made me rethink my entire stance on both series, though it is some very identifiable highballing involved the argument was very clear cut

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot about this, thanks for reminding me @braindrain. Even though I'm pretty sure Hope quit CV, I'll make my post.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By BrainDrain

@limitlesssigil: So you didn't respond to the guy for nearly two months saying you 'forgot' yet you're going to make a response for a user you know isn't active anymore to keep even a slither of your pride alive? Absolutely pathetic.

If all users show this level of sportsmanship in debating what a truly disgusting community this is.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: So you didn't respond to the guy for nearly two months saying you 'forgot' yet you're going to make a response for a user you know isn't active anymore to keep even a slither of your pride alive? Absolutely pathetic.

If all users show this level of sportsmanship in debating what a truly disgusting community this is.

Was less than two months and I took a hiatus from CV, only came back like yesterday.

Imagine thinking I care what a completely nobody like yourself thinks of my pride.

I'm going to make my post because it will be fun, as is the entire point of a CaV which you evidently wouldn't understand having a post count of less than 150

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By Shinne

@limitlesssigil: Hope is apparently banned. CaV wouldn't be too much fun without having anyone to debate to begin with, tbh. You can always ask someone else to replace Hope or simply restart. There are a lot of Naruto fans in this site. Alternatively, you can make a respect thread if you don't want anyone to reply.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By BrainDrain

@limitlesssigil said:

Was less than two months and I took a hiatus from CV, only came back like yesterday.

I guess 'nearly' two months didn't register in your mind, you've been posting for nearly a week straight and practically several people blatantly reminded you of this from the comments in this thread alone.

Imagine thinking I care what a completely nobody like yourself thinks of my pride.

Obviously you do care because you're putting on a front for an audience of people who already seen you get verbally crushed in the opening statement alone. To think you have to go behind a man's back to tell him something is absolutely cowardly. No wonder nobody on these boards has respect for you.

I'm going to make my post because it will be fun, as is the entire point of a CaV which you evidently wouldn't understand having a post count of less than 150

Oh so it's fun to continue a debate with a banned user instead of making another with another user (where you know you'd most likely get beaten handily aswell) who can actually respond? Yea I don't understand cowardly, no matter how much a person has no lifed a comicbook forum in the past 6 months to get 4k posts.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@limitlesssigil: Hope is apparently banned. CaV wouldn't be too much fun without having anyone to debate to begin with, tbh. You can always ask someone else to replace Hope or simply restart. There are a lot of Naruto fans in this site.

Damn, can't say I'm surprised though tbh, was only a matter of time really.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil said:

I guess 'nearly' two months didn't register in your mind, you've been posting for nearly a week straight and practically several people blatantly reminded you of this from the comments in this thread alone.

Obviously you do care because you're putting on a front for an audience of people who already seen you get verbally crushed in the opening statement alone. To think you have to go behind a man's back to tell him something is absolutely cowardly. No wonder nobody on these boards has respect for you.

Oh so it's fun to continue a debate with a banned user instead of making another with another user (where you know you'd get destroyed aswell) who can actually respond? Yea I don't understand cowardly, no matter how much a person has no lifed a comicbook forum in the past 6 months to get 4k posts.

Nice try but I wasn't aware he was banned lmao, why are you so mad out of curiosity?

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: I'm not angry in the slightest, I just think you and your actions are cowardly which is why I don't address you with respect. You tagged me, I gave you my two cents on it

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: I'm not angry in the slightest, I just think you and your actions are cowardly which is why I don't address you with respect. You tagged me, I gave you my two cents on it

Your post tells a very different story, from the outside you seem very mad about something. Frankly I don't really care how you view me, blocked.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By BrainDrain

@limitlesssigil: I'm deeply disturbed at your lack of sportsmanship which would correlate to a lack of overall skill and character. I told you why I'm talking to you like this, you don't deserve the respect of anyone, it's earned and you certainly haven't earned mine. You're certainly dismissed seeing as you tagged me, hold this L in silence and stop cluttering this thread.

SergeantZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Hope dude is highly entertaining. Did he really get banned? That's a shame.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KEK

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does TAEP and T4V mean?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio:

T4V = Tag for vote = Asking to be tagged at the end of the CaV for voting section

TAEP = Tag after every post = Asking to be tagged after each post from both debaters.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Hope dude is highly entertaining. Did he really get banned? That's a shame.

He did but I have a sneaky suspicion that he was reincarnated as BrainDrain, they give very similar vibes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8317971872
deactivated-5cc8317971872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: Hardly Hope_W wasn't a text cuck from what i remember if it was really him he'd tell you and then insult you again lmao

He really was the most entertaining debater to watch for a long while tbh he'd just pop into a thread call everyone a pseudo intellectual and then dip ah those were the days indeed

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Shinne

@braindrain: @sergeantzoom: @notcensored: @limitlesssigil: By the way guys, I cannot tell if Hope is banned permanently or if it's just temporary. I can only tell that he's currently banned.

Edit: Basically Hope and another user were insulting each other in a thread. The other user is banned permanently, so I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to Hope since he was the more aggressive one in that thread.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at EDO madara or DMS kakashi soloing bleach

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In case this ever continues, TAEP.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach composite would stomp. It's not even a close fight.

CosmicEpitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By CosmicEpitome

The vine needs this thread more than ever now

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach composite would stomp. It's not even a close fight.

allmidas23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happened to the hope_w guy? I know he made some alts since but he was by far the most enigmatic character on here