CaV Jin Mori(Emperorthanos-) vs Janemba(TWK)

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Jin Mori

Represented by Emperorthanos
Represented by Emperorthanos

vs

Janemba

Represented by me
Represented by me

Stipulations

• In character
  • No sealing
  • Anime/filler feats are allowed
  • Win by death/knock out
  • Random encounter

Rules for voting

• Save any opinions on the winner until the end.
  • Vote based on who you think debated better and not which character you personally think would win.
  • Please explain why you voted for who you did.

Battle location

No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheWatcherKing
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 emperorthanos-  Moderator
vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v & after every post

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag after every post

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

T4V

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag for every post. Every. Single. One.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag after every goddamn syllable.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking who is going first you or me?

I would prefer you did, since you already know what Janemba can do(meanwhile I don't know much about Jin).

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after every post.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

T4V

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cooljammy18

Tag after every keystroke.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 emperorthanos-  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Jin Mo Ri

Powers and Abilities

Jin is an extremely powerful martial artist. He knows a numerous amount martial arts with the major one being renewal taekwando. After having eaten sage pills, Jin was able to remove his limiters which gave him superhuman stats, more over once he gained his memories back his physical reached the level of other gods. On top of this Jin posses a vast array of gear and weapons that he often uses. It gives him a level of versatility to make him more than a simply brick as well as amping his already ridiculous stats. His abilities currently include

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Speed
  • Superhuman Durability (as well as endurance and stamina)
  • Martial arts Master
  • Weather Manipulation
  • Cloning
  • Sealing
  • Amping stats through limit remover and certain gear

Speed

Starting with one of his most impressive speed feats. During his fight with First crown prince. Jin was able to kick the first crown before he could even move his fist or react to. This is impressive because First Crown Prince has been shown to have FTL reactions. He was able to react to the expansion of Ruyi Jingu. Which in tun can expand to full size at FTL speeds. I will go more into depth of Ruyi Jingu in the gear section of my post however this should show that FCP has FTL reactions which in turn means Jin has FTl combat speed.

No Caption Provided

Jin however can take it up a notch with his speed mode. When we first see it, Jin crossed a solar system(with the help of his cloud) and managed to block an attack at the end of it. For him to be able to do this, He would have to have been able perceive, think and react all while moving at MFTL speeds to ensure he could block the attack before it could hit his opponent.

Strength

Jin is also pretty strong. He managed to match FCP fist to fist. FCP can make nuclear level shockwaves with his casual punches and Jin was able to perfectly match him. He did injure his arm in the process but that is due to how strong the Material FCP is made of, is.

On to something more impressive When he fought Lee Sujin in his regular base form, the two of clashed and created a large explosion visible from space on the sage realm. The sage relam itself is bigger than even Jupiter and infact larger than all the planets on our solar system combined so being able create such a large shockwave on would around planet busting atleast.

During his fight with the first crown Prince punching him so hard that it created a huge shockwave. I have already stated the size of the sage realm. So that would make it around planet size shockwave from just a single punch. On top of that FCP is made out of the strongest material in the heavens but still felt the effect of his punch.

Durability

Jin's durability is insane and probably one of his strongest suits. He has durability physical, energy and piercing attacks all at around a planetary scale.

First an energy durability feat, Jin Mo RI survive the desturction of large planet whilst depowered. Jin had been completely exhausted after the multiple battles between Lee Sujin and FCP however he still managed to survive the explosion of the sage realm.

Now a physical durability feat. Jin has survived being hit across the distance of the Earth and Sun twice. Both times it was by 666 Satan. Here is the second instance when 666 Satan was powered up to the max while Jin was against physically exhausted. Despite that he still managed to survive being hit across the distance and could continue battle with 666 Satan even after this attack on him.

And finally piercing durability. Jin survived and tanked a lightening sword strike from the First crown that slashed half the sage realm planet in a single strike. Jin was hit directly with the sword while the planet itself was split by the resulting shockwave of the strike.

Gear

Ruyi Jingu

This is Jin staff and his most used weapon. This staff is capable of both extending to great heights and expanding it's width a both at lightspeed. When we first see it. It expands almost instantly towards to moon piercing it with ease while at the same time killing a whole bunch of angels one of which can take 100s of nuclear warheads.

Kinto-un

This is a large cloud bigger than the size of Korea itself. It give Jin a level of weather manipulation allowing him summon powerful lightening and wind. Here is one example of him summoning lightening to take down a Taek. He is able to summon a large amount of lightening. Take has around counntry + durability after absorbing several of the angels, but this completely annihilated him.

His cloud can also be used to protect him from attacks. It stopped an attack from First Crown Prince that was going to bust a planet. Th cloud compeltely nullified the attack and protect everyone who was going to get caught in it.

Yongpyo

This is his armour suit. The main thing this give him is protection. It is actually sentient that protect him without him having to do anything. I also showed that it amps his speed and strength as well. He can control to protect others as well. Here is scene of him using it protect a bunch of monkeys who are enhanced to minaml degree. Thanks to his armor they survive all the attacks.

Gourd

Another important piece of gear, the gourd basically allows him to absorb things. He can use it to seal people or even absorb attacks fired at him if necessary It incredibly tough as well and hard to break. Here he manages to seal his opponent without realizing until it begins. This doesn't work against deities but that doesn't matter here.

7th Floor Master 'Circle'

Jin's newest piece of gear that he gained defeating the 7th floor master, who gave him his core element. It is basically his essence and as such posses the power of the Floor master himself. Jin Mo Ri quickly learned to control it and was able to use it against R the sort of final villain. This is a poweful piece of gear that is able to tag people who are FTL and can completely pierce them. Plus destroying it is almost impossible due it simply increasing in number every time its cut.

No Caption Provided

Other Abilities

Martial arts Master

As stated Jin Mo ri is a master martial artist who knows a plethora of techniques. Now majority of skill showings come from when he didn't have his powers. Mainly because he outstats most of his opponents. I'm not going to go to indepth in to skill, but he is far superior to is opponent.

Anyway first up is his renewal taekwando. His most common and signature technique is 3rd Stance Hwechook. Here Jin throws three consecutive kicks at his opponents head at 3 different sides/angles. Concentrating all that force right to his opponents head creating a devastating effect. This all done instantly and is one single technique. Here is an instance of his clone using it to take out an opponent.

That is just one technique of Renewal taekwando. There are a plethora of others that he can use. Here is a fight with him and another participant, where he uses multiple different techniques of Renewal taekwando against a Human who was given special powers or borrowed powers of a god. While he himself was simply using martial arts.

He also has his own original techniques. The main one being the Blue Dragon's kick. An attack that creates a dragon like force of win which he then fires at his opponent. It's power depends mainly on his strength so at full power it can be deadly, he has also improved to have two dragons instead of just one fired at his opponents.

Nabong Needle Ryu

While this does fall under martial arts I do feel it needs it's own section as it does play a huge part in Jin's power set. It gives several acupuncture based techniques. Though it he can heal is own minors wounds or reduce the impact of injures. He can also use it offensively to paralyze his opponents or cause blood clots. He can also use it to amps his own stats to a ridiculous degree.

No Caption Provided

Cloning

Jin can also make clones. He can more than a hundred clones and can clone his gear as well. Like all cloning techniques the clones are weaker than the original however they can still be deadly, especially when they have the same gear.

No Caption Provided

Initial thoughts

Not much to say. Jin really has most advantages aside from maybe energy projection. His combat speed in his base form is good enough to keep up with Janemba and he can amp his speed further. He has the strength advantage and is stronger than anyone Janemba has dealt with. Jin has the durability to deal with any Janemba can dish out. Overall Janemba will just get overwhelmed.

Alright quick opener.@thewatcherking

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep and t4v

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great post as usual, let's see what Jenemba can do.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DeathHero61

Oh my god. This is happening. I need to binge all the movies again including Janemba's....

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@emperorthanos-:

Janemba

No Caption Provided

Speed

Janemba is fast enough to not only react to a point blank kamehameha from Goku, but managed to create a clone of Goku and have it overpower his attack before it reached him in his first form.

No Caption Provided

Easily dodges attacks from SSJ2 Vegeta

No Caption Provided

Strength

Plucks away Pikkon, this is significant since Pikkon was able to two shot the likes of super perfect cell(a SSJ2 tier opponent) as well as one shot frieza and King Cold. Keep in mind freiza(who is the weakest of the three) no sold a planetary explosion while cut in half and with no energy after being stomped by Goku.

No Caption Provided

One shotted SSJ2 Vegeta.

No Caption Provided

Durability

Takes hits from SSJ3 Goku,keep in mind that Goku in this movie was powerful enough to shake the afterlife just by powering up as opposed to his main series counterpart that only shook The Earth.

In his final(more powerful) form Janemba is only somewhat phased by SSJ3 Goku's attacks

No Caption Provided

Took several attacks from ssj Gogeta, the fusion of Goku and Vegeta.

No Caption Provided

Versatility

First and foremost I would like to establish that Janemba is a highly powerful reality warper. The first thing he did upon his creation was change Other World as he saw fit.For those that don't know, Other World is the same size as the motal realm(universe).

No Caption Provided

Without actually trying to Janemba’s reality warping broke the dimensional barrier between the living and the dead, allowing people who died to return to the mortal realm.

1. Previous villains who died from the movies and main series

2-3. Random people that were once dead but came back because of Janemba.

Goku even goes as far as to say that he's affecting every dimension in creation.

Clones

Just like Jin, Janemba has the ability to create clones of himself

No Caption Provided

Energy projection

1-2. Janemba casually causes ssj3 Goku a severe amount of damage despite the fact that a massively weaker ssj Goku tanked blasts from cooler, who has blew up a star.

3. Casually cuts ssj3 Goku, which is significant since a massively inferior version of Goku could casually block attacks from Trunks who sliced characters with planetary durability to pieces.

Matter manipulation

1. Turns a stone club into a sword.
  2. Grabs a metal spike and reconstructs it to impale Veku.

Other abilities

1. Telekinesis.
  2. Dimensional manipulation.
  3. Teleportation

Counters

Speed

Jin however can take it up a notch with his speed mode. When we first see it, Jin crossed a solar system(with the help of his cloud) and managed to block an attack at the end of it. For him to be able to do this, He would have to have been able perceive, think and react all while moving at MFTL speeds to ensure he could block the attack before it could hit his opponent.

Well I would say Janemba's feat of reacting to Goku's kamehameha should be somewhat similar to this in terms of combat speed. Goku's blast sent Cooler and his attack into a star which exploded, but it was clearly shown moments later that the Sun was just fine.

No Caption Provided

Meaning the blast sent Cooler into another solar system(in a very short amount of time), and yet Janemba reacted to a more powerful Goku's attack in his weakest form casually. Janemba would be even faster here since he isn't in his fat form, so I would think he would be at worst comparable to Jin in his speed mode(if not straight up faster).

Starting with one of his most impressive speed feats. During his fight with First crown prince. Jin was able to kick the first crown before he could even move his fist or react to. This is impressive because First Crown Prince has been shown to have FTL reactions. He was able to react to the expansion of Ruyi Jingu. Which in tun can expand to full size at FTL speeds. I will go more into depth of Ruyi Jingu in the gear section of my post however this should show that FCP has FTL reactions which in turn means Jin has FTl combat speed.

This is nice and all but if this is the best Jin has without his speed mode then Janemba is faster than base Jin by a significant margin based on what I said above.

Strength

FCP can make nuclear level shockwaves with his casual punches and Jin was able to perfectly match him. He did injure his arm in the process but that is due to how strong the Material FCP is made of, is.

I know Jin has better striking feats than this that you haven't shown yet but this is pathetic. The shockwaves from Zarbon and Vegeta clashing back on Namek were destroying mountains. Keep in mind a nuke can't destroy one whole mountain, so forgive me for not at all being impressed.

On to something more impressive When he fought Lee Sujin in his regular base form, the two of clashed and created a large explosion visible from space on the sage realm. The sage relam itself is bigger than even Jupiter and infact larger than all the planets on our solar system combined so being able create such a large shockwave on would around planet busting atleast.

During his fight with the first crown Prince punching him so hard that it created a huge shockwave. I have already stated the size of the sage realm. So that would make it around planet size shockwave from just a single punch. On top of that FCP is made out of the strongest material in the heavens but still felt the effect of his punch.

I already shown Pikkon one shotted freiza(who no sold a planetary explosion while exhausted and cut in half) and he was in turn got one shotted by Janemba.

No Caption Provided

For the sake of consistency, in the same movie Janemba appeared in Gohan was seen hitting Freiza so hard he literally explodes. I fail to see Janemba can't tank these attacks, I mean Goku's feat of shaking Other World while powering up pretty much beats every feat I have seen from Jin thus far and Janemba was tanking punches from him.

Durability

He has durability physical, energy and piercing attacks all at around a planetary scale.

If this is truly the case then his durability isn't high enough to withstand a single energy blast.

First an energy durability feat, Jin Mo RI survive the desturction of large planet whilst depowered. Jin had been completely exhausted after the multiple battles between Lee Sujin and FCP however he still managed to survive the explosion of the sage realm.

Planetary energy based durability isn't even noteworthy here. People far below even the likes of frieza have feats where they blow up planets casually.

No Caption Provided

People like Cooler have the power to blow up stars, I fail to see how someone with at best Large Planet lvl+ durability is surviving a single Star lvl+ blast from Janemba.

And finally piercing durability. Jin survived and tanked a lightening sword strike from the First crown that slashed half the sage realm planet in a single strike. Jin was hit directly with the sword while the planet itself was split by the resulting shockwave of the strike.

Hmmm, tanked? I don't know about you but it looks to me that he was clearly pierced by that attack.

No Caption Provided

All he did was stop the sword from cutting any deeper into him, but he didn't tank it from the looks of it.

If I am wrong please feel free to correct me.

Gear

Kinto-un

This is a large cloud bigger than the size of Korea itself. It give Jin a level of weather manipulation allowing him summon powerful lightening and wind.

While I don't think this is a threat to Janemba I don't see why reality warping couldn't counter Jin's weather manipulation.

He is able to summon a large amount of lightening. Take has around counntry + durability after absorbing several of the angels, but this completely annihilated him.

Cool, he took down someone with country lvl durability. Good thing Janemba has no sold this attack from ssj3 Goku whose energy projection is tiers above country lvl as you know.

No Caption Provided

His cloud can also be used to protect him from attacks. It stopped an attack from First Crown Prince that was going to bust a planet. Th cloud compeltely nullified the attack and protect everyone who was going to get caught in it.

I fail to see how it would help help against someone as fast as Janemba, who can teleport and has above planet busting power, but okay.

Another important piece of gear, the gourd basically allows him to absorb things. He can use it to seal people or even absorb attacks fired at him if necessary It incredibly tough as well and hard to break. Here he manages to seal his opponent without realizing until it begins. This doesn't work against deities but that doesn't matter here.

I am just going take a second to remind the voters that it was agreed that there would be no sealing for this.

Jin's newest piece of gear that he gained defeating the 7th floor master, who gave him his core element. It is basically his essence and as such posses the power of the Floor master himself. Jin Mo Ri quickly learned to control it and was able to use it against R the sort of final villain. This is a poweful piece of gear that is able to tag people who are FTL and can completely pierce them. Plus destroying it is almost impossible due it simply increasing in number every time its cut.

Why can't Janemba crush it with TK, vaporize it with a casual energy blast, or use his transmutation to deal with it?

Martial arts Master

Nabong Needle Ryu

While this does fall under martial arts I do feel it needs it's own section as it does play a huge part in Jin's power set. It gives several acupuncture based techniques. Though it he can heal is own minors wounds or reduce the impact of injures. He can also use it offensively to paralyze his opponents or cause blood clots.

I am addressing this first because I would like to point out that I don't think this would work on Janemba. The reason is that in the movie we literally see Janemba's insides at one point and there is no blood or internal organs at all. There is also no signs of any blood when Goku flies right through him in his first form(which Janemba regenerates from), adding to it’s consistincy.I don't see how Jin can cause Janemba's blood to clot or paralyze him by hitting a blood vessel if he has neither to begin with.

He can also use it to amps his own stats to a ridiculous degree

And as far as I know the greater the extent he increases his stats the more damage is done to his body.

He also has his own original techniques. The main one being the Blue Dragon's kick. An attack that creates a dragon like force of win which he then fires at his opponent. It's power depends mainly on his strength so at full power it can be deadly, he has also improved to have two dragons instead of just one fired at his opponents.

So it just creates air pressure that sends his opponents flying?

Cloning

Jin can also make clones. He can more than a hundred clones and can clone his gear as well. Like all cloning techniques the clones are weaker than the original however they can still be deadly, especially when they have the same gear.

As I said before Janemba can also create clones of himself, but not only that, as I shown in my speed section he can create clones of others.

No Caption Provided

This clone not only overpowered Goku's attack but appeared to perform the same technique that Goku was using(the kamehameha wave). This may prove useful here.

Initial thoughts

• Jin doesn't have the durability to tank(or even survive) all of what Janemba has based on what you have shown.
  • Janemba is faster than base Jin and should be able to keep up eith Jin in his speed mode.
  • Janemba can withstand Jin's attacks.
  • Janemba based on what you shown thus far, has better versatility than Jin.
  • I don't know Jin that well so I will see soon if Jin is more powerful than your opener lead me to believe, but thus far Janemba seems to be the more powerful of the two by a significant margin.
vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice post.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good posts from both sides.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tag after Janembas posts.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

TAEP please

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Counters

Speed

Well I would say Janemba's feat of reacting to Goku's kamehameha should be somewhat similar to this in terms of combat speed. Goku's blast sent Cooler and his attack into a star which exploded, but it was clearly shown moments later that the Sun was just fine.

Janemba reacted to base Goku's kamehameha while Goku was in SSJ when he fired the kamehameha against Cooler. While Base Goku is stronger there is nothing really to suggest it is as fast as the one he used in his SSJ form. Also this really isn't similar at all to Jin's feat. Jin travelled to an entire different solar system. That is a significantly larger distance than the one between Earth and the Sun.

This is nice and all but if this is the best Jin has without his speed mode then Janemba is faster than base Jin by a significant margin based on what I said above.

I really don't see how Janemba's feat is much faster. He reacted to base Goku's kamehameha in an earlier form and that's basically it. You then showed me a speed feat for Goku's kamehameha speed in SSJ form. Sure it was a weaker Janemba but we still don't how fast he has become. You haven't really given me any speed feats to suggest Janemba is FTL. Even if I give him the benefit of the doubt it puts him at base Jin's level.

Anyway 666 Satan showed burst speed on a similar level to SSJ Goku's Kamehameha. After punching Jin from the sun to Earth, 666 Satan appears on Earth right after. Showing burst speed similar to that of the Kamehameha fired by Goku. And Jin has on multiple occasions kept up with 666 Satan in CQC.

Also Jin can go into speed mode basically instantly. When he 7th floor master, a giant circle, that simply crate copies every time it is split apart. Jin went into speed faster than anyone around could notice and cut them into numerous amount of its pieces instantly to ensure it couldn't regenerate anymore. So it doesn't take long to activate speed mode

On top of that he can have his clones use speed mode to blitz. He blitzed bunch of gods who are all arguably FTL them. Doing so by combining his clones and speed mode. He makes 4 clones and blitzes all the gods at once and ends up killing every single one of them. So Jin is not only MFTL himself but he has MFTL clones too.

Janemba isn't dealing with just one MFTL Jin, let alone a multitude of them.

Strength

I already shown Pikkon one shotted freiza(who no sold a planetary explosion while exhausted and cut in half) and he was in turn got one shotted by Janemba.

Pikkon oneshotting Frieza isn't a durability feat for Pikkon. Frieza didn't tank a focused planet busting physical attack either. So a focused one would do more damage. I'd also argue that whole scene is honestly PIS. Pikkon also beat Cell yet lost to SSJ Goku. In fact base Goku did better again Pikkon than Cell did which makes no sense since Super Perfect Cell is leagues above even SSJ Goku. That or the fact that once villains go the hell they simply just aren't as strong, we saw that with Yamcha, Tien and Chiatzou beating the Ginyu force and now here.

For the sake of consistency, in the same movie Janemba appeared in Gohan was seen hitting Freiza so hard he literally explodes. I fail to see Janemba can't tank these attacks, I mean Goku's feat of shaking Other World while powering up pretty much beats every feat I have seen from Jin thus far and Janemba was tanking punches from him.

Ultimate Gohan. It doesn't make sense to use for consistency when Gohan is leagues above Pikkon. Gohan is above basically everyone Janemba fought up until Gogeta who stomped him. So I'm not sure I get the point of posting that. Goku shaking the other world isn't a physical feat. Goku doesn't punch hard enough to shake the otherworld.

I will take this up a notch though and bring out Limit remover Jin. Through acupuncture, Jin used limit remover to amp himself by 250,000x. Jin when using the limit remover is one shotted a quadrillion 666 Satan Clones. Yeah he one shotted quadrillion Satan each of which would arguable have planet level durability. This a multi planetary physical attack on Jin's part that is significantly above

He then used an original technique of his clone to kick Satan with so much force, that he was able to blast away the entire sun's corona with the shockwave of the kick. I have posted a scan just to give a comparison between the Sun and Jupiter. This is a large planet feat atleast and arguable multi large planet busting.

No Caption Provided

Work in progress

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V