CAV : Jeepers Creepers(Morleericks) Vs. Damian Wayne(Stormshadow_X)

• 50 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@stormshadow_x: Didn't forget. Should have a post up tonight. If not, then as soon as I can.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x:

I apologize for the wait but this battle is too interesting to not finish.

No Caption Provided

Round 3

I don't see why he couldn't, You make it sound as if creeper will just spam weaponry from a distance which wouldn't work in the first place. If He swoops down he gets one of his wings clipped and even the best hunters have to get close and personal and in this case its the only chance he has to beat Damian. I'd also like to add that I've yet to see anything to suggest that creeper could take a swing from Damian and be completely fine

Really? I have. I showed him tanking a harpoon head on and still escaping in mere moments; after ripping through the school bus while attached to a steel cable. Flipping the bus over and evading.

As shared in my first post.

Wings clipped? You letting him dive in from an unspecified height at speeds that can casually keep up with cars full of people terrified for their lives, is not a good idea. It's night time here and many obstacles blocking your full vision. Me being in an aerial position that won't happen. Creepers accuracy is great and from a position that is unseen to you; I don't see how you would hear such weaponry as a dagger or handcrafted tools coming at you when they make close to zero noise. Even if you were to react, as based on your arrow scan, you couldn't react to the immediate blitz following the stray projectile that is aiming for your skull.

I'm ok with you getting one swipe at Creeper at his flight speed since all he will do is tank it -- wings or not -- then snatch you up and drop you from the sky.

I agree but he'd have to tag him first, something he'll have trouble with against someone of a skilled background

Yes, but based on what you've shared thus far, Damien won't be scared or hesitant to fight. He will be fine using his skill up close. Which will get him killed. Creeper can tank sharp edged weapons to the face and head and be fine.

No Caption Provided

Creeper takes one shot and then blitzes, you'll have a single shot with your sword. If that. That will do nothing but momentarily piss off Creeper further. Then he may rush you with his axe or simply blitz again.

In your first post, you freely admitted that speed is about the same between the two. Creeper once up close will either:

A) Execute his blitz attack initially. Which means doom for Wayne.

B) Tank an attack from you and with his surprising reflexes and speed grab you by whatever body part hew can and ascend. It'd be cake to lift you off the ground. Stab him, punch him, hit him with the grapple gun; he'll drop you from any height that is sure to at least break or fracture something.

Fair point but I don't see why creeper could overcome. I doubt any projectile he fires is as fast or any faster than an Arrow or Bullets

Creeper would overcome your attack. Being up close is not where you want to be regardless of your skill.

He didn't casually dodge or evade gunfire.Any other feats of him doing that. The arrow maybe moves a little faster than his launched dagger.

Damian with his back turned bowing to his grandfather easily caught a knife thrown at him.

Well, I mean, from that scan they purposely missed and were testing to see if he could react in time to catch a passing knife. Had they been trying to kill him, it seem from that image; he would have been a little too late.

This is debatable as comic characters do this kind of stuff but regardless it is a nice feat on par with some impressive characters...However this does prove he can dodge damians ranged options it doesn't prove how he'd hold an advantage in close quarters which he would depend on.

He doesn't have to dodge much in CQC. And taking a hit from Creepers claws or superior strength at all would definitely hinder Damien. Or if he blitzes like the predator he is and grasps you in his claws. These things:

No Caption Provided

This is how Creeper is able to stand so firm and cemented on top of the police car as he easily punches through the top and lifts the driver from his seat. He has to grab on and dig his feat in somehow. He utilizes these claws in more ways than just carrying an enemy.

No Caption Provided

As I've said this is impressive but at the end of the day he's going against frightened, physically weak, non trained average people. Damian like any other fictional comic human does things that fully trained men could never hope to do in the real world.

I'm banking on him not being scared.

This isn't entirely true and is debatable by Damian's own personality he's telling them to shut up just because they're annoying him ( I mean he's telling his own mother to stop talking) but its fair to believe that and I'll back up his senses with another feat, said feat includes damian by his own accord stating and showing he was taught to fight blind

That's nice but it doesn't change my above plan.

Does he have any feats of him fighting blinded or in "Pitch Darkness"?

We have and again we've seen he hasn't gone against anyone with the feats Damian has

He's a horror slasher. Among Jason, Crowley, Michael and Leatherface except superior. He doesn't need to have unbelievable H2H or melee close quarters skill to be seen as a viable threat to any street leveler. Their Strength, Durability and ability to usually stealth their way to a kill is what makes them challenging. Here, we are dealing with all of that, then add in flying at great speeds, acceptable intelligence and actual predatory hunting tactics and it doesn't matter that much in this case if he is going against someone with above Peak Human feats. his strength, durability, and flying prepares him for what Damien is bringing to the table.

If this was Captain America or someone on that level it may be a different story.

I'd also like to mention that its pretty much mid day after noon in that picture when the fight starts. He has plenty of places to hide sure but the shadows aren't gonna help him and even if they could it wouldn't have been a con towards Damians chances.

??? It's like 6:45 PM there...

It's beyond Dusk. The sun is about to fall completely. It is very clearly evening. Regardless, I have only seen a statement saying he can do it in complete darkness. Nothing shown that he can against a being even similar to the Creeper.

Lets say he swoops down at Damian, whats stopping damian from using his sword and clipping one of the creepers wings making his flight useless?

And? IF you did slice through his wings somehow, you're stuck with him face to face and though your more skilled up close, I don't see Wayne's close combat doing anything of note to a beast like Creeper.

A grapple gun may help if Creeper takes him to the sky, but it isn't like its a devastating weapon. He could simply rip it out and keep trudging.

The whole tactic from what i can tell is Creeper swooping down in which he leaves himself open to get his wings clipped or face one of damian's lethal gear.

Well that's an option, yes. But simply confronting you up close is fine. I could run you over in the souped up Creeper Wagon also. Or use it as a distraction. I have more than 1 option.

On top of all of this his durability isn't anything I see Damian having trouble with I've yet to see proof Damian couldn't cut him, blow him up, or even tase him (which wouldn't kill but certainly be an hindrance

You don't see a problem because I sure as hell do. If I do "swoop" in after releasing a projectile, you may get one swing off. That'll do little to nothing. And up close I have already explained. It's all going to be in a span of a single rush attack.

Without any of that he's still formidable but loses his true advantage

No he doesn't. He simply forces fear because it makes the victims taste better. Only PIS allows the target to get in anything in the form of offense.

This is just a fight and Creeper has Basic Knowledge. This is a different standard.

And because of this he will have to fight in a way not known to him someone who can look him dead in the eye and not sweat or lose confidence. He's fighting someone whose sees creeper as just another thing to kill

Look forward to it. :)

Are those technically the same thing? Will Creeper start hiding at the start of the match? Is that in his character because even with basic knowledge I'd figure he'd still see damian as a Child and underestimate him (as most others do)

As I addressed before, and to the same point, with Basic Knowledge, Creeper will know his not just a kid. He won't waste his time toying around. This is a battle setting. He needs to defend himself so he will do what he has to to kill Damien.

In other words he gets sloppy? That should work in Damian favor immensely

He gets sloppy if its PIS. I have yet to see an intelligent Creeper genuinely screw up or tank something that he knows he can't with the other characters/protagonists having excessive plot armor.

I agree that if Damian slips up its game over but from his introduction to now Damian has shown he's cool under pressure against far more dangerous threats than Creeper. By his defeats or slip up in other movies I'd say Creeper would be the first to slip up which would cost him the fight

How has he been against "far more dangerous threats" if you yourself proposed that this may be the most difficult challenge that Damien has faced.

And Creeper could slip up. You don't have anything to severely hurt him here.

A Grapple that was able to punch through an Talons Armor and head. Used offensively like this will be helpful. Despite taking the talon off Guard I still see this working on the only Basic intelligence of the Creeper.

That was from behind and breaking into the armor is impressive but we have seen Creeper dodge shotgun blasts. Why can't Creeper either evade it or pull it off?

• A Cape that is bullet Proof which won't be TOO much help but he can bat away any projectiles with it.
  • Smoke grenades that will help if when the creeper shows himself.

Those are fortunate to have but the cape may only save you from projectiles. If you start crowding the area in smoke Creeper will take to the sky or perch on high points.

Through out the fight Creeper will sustain injuries and find killing or even tagging Damian harder and harder leaving the monster to get more and more sloppy of his frustration leading to his ultimate downfall

This is a battle setting and Creeper won't play around. It won't be easy to tag Damien. But a blitz attack after a deflected projectile should reward Creeper with an opening to some degree.

He will become sloppy if its PIS or he becomes stupid for no reason. Like in the 2nd film when he was more animalistic than his original self.

Conclusions

• Creeper's flight/bumrush attack will do more than just bother Wayne. Creeper moves very fast and is a mass of muscle. While yes, Wayne is experienced with well conditioned adversaries. Has he gone up against one that flies? Has he gone up against one that will shrug off and trudge through his most lethal of attacks?
  • Creeper is not dumb
  • It takes awful writing for an intelligent hunter/predator like Creeper to get sloppy. If it is anything less than a high powered harpoon gun, I doubt Creeper will endure any significant damage. Or enough to truly hinder him here. He can still fight on and is capable of great strength feats, as seen in the 2nd film.
  • Creeper Wagon is a factor.
  • This is not a normal hunt with Basic Knowledge. Creeper is fully aware of what Damien can do and will respond in the appropriate manner. He is simply here to kill.
  • Good match so far.

Good Luck man. Look forward to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts