CAV : Jeepers Creepers(Morleericks) Vs. Damian Wayne(Stormshadow_X)

• 50 results
StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By StormShadow_X

No Caption Provided

The Creeper Represented by MorleeRicks

• Standard Version
  • Standard Gear
  • Basic Knowledge
  • In Character
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The Son Of Batman Represented by Stormshadow_X

• Pre-New 52/Rebirth
  • Standard Gear( Including 2 Katana)
  • Basic Knowledge
  • In Character

Location -

No Caption Provided

• Start from opposite sides completely visible.

Rules

• Win by Death,KO,Incap
  • Don't Interfere in the debate

Voters

• LpnQ
  • Contingency
  • Hombre_Arana
  • Blackestnight93
  • lukehero
  • NormanBates
  • Those_Eyes
StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

T4V dis gon b gud!!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hmmmmm

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's a CAV?

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's a CAV?

A Debate between two users usually about who'd win in a fight between two characters

Tag or TV4 is a way for others users ask to vote for who they thought debated better.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@stormshadow_x: Very nice. I should be able to represent this guy well

Also, I may use his truck

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Very nice. I should be able to represent this guy well

Also, I may use his truck

Should I change the location then?

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Remember like a couple months back all the jeepers creepers vs pumpkinhead, jason,myers, and krueger matchups?

Hombre_Arana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V for sure, this oughta be good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: didn't see the location until now. Lol. I wouldnt say the woods as that would be too much of an advantage for Creeper. But what about a dark country road. Not too many trees but wheat fields on each side. Anything on each side.

Or an abandoned warehouse in the country. Texas Chainsaw- esqu

I just cant see Creeper in the city but if you wish to keep it as it is, it's up to you

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: didn't see the location until now. Lol. I wouldnt say the woods as that would be too much of an advantage for Creeper. But what about a dark country road. Not too many trees but wheat fields on each side. Anything on each side.

Or an abandoned warehouse in the country. Texas Chainsaw- esqu

I just cant see Creeper in the city but if you wish to keep it as it is, it's up to you

Nah its fine I'll change it.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Don't want to be that guy... But that place has a roof. I can't really utilize Creeper to his fullest lol

I would be better with the first location tbh

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Don't want to be that guy... But that place has a roof. I can't really utilize Creeper to his fullest lol

I would be better with the first location tbh

I can go back to the first but I'd be okay if you found a location you like and just add it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: I am on mobile. Just like it to be neutral. Fair for both.

My fault for mentioning abandoned warehouse.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tag

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By StormShadow_X

@morleericks said:

@stormshadow_x: I am on mobile. Just like it to be neutral. Fair for both.

My fault for mentioning abandoned warehouse.

How about now?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hombre_arana: I would rather not change again.

@lukehero: did you want to be tagged?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V, baby.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Creeper!

No Caption Provided

Summary and abilities

The Creeper rises from its hibernation every 23 years to feed The Creeper; though not as popular as alot of slashers/killers in their respective roles, has clearly cemented himself as a force to be reckoned with due to what he has displayed. His abilities make him a larger and more dangerous threat than most other horror villains could hope to be. In the first film, he was portrayed as a quick witted and intelligent species while in the 2nd, for some reason they made him more animalistic and seemed to lack the intelligence he once displayed in the 1st film. Still brutal and efficient in his killing style however.

This creature is comprised of tremendous strength and speed and can fly at speeds - though not estimated exactly - nearly faster than the eye can see. I'd even wager fast than a superhuman eye can see if he chose to.

He consumes parts of the human anatomy in order to replace his either old or injured body parts and recreate new limbs. You will see this in a few clips below.

Few Strength Points

Loading Video...

Not only does the Creeper remove the guy's head, during his attack, he lifts multiple football players that have grabbed onto his wings and proceeds to pick them up as well.

Putting holes in the top of vehicles no matter the size seems to be a favorite of his too!

Then you see the changing head scene.

Below are a few examples of what he can do.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Apologize for the quality..

In the first clip, we see him break through the door of an interrogation room. Then promptly jump out of window and escape.

The 2nd clip, shows him then ripping the heart out of a man by swinging upside down behind him, then escaping without any of the police force knowing what the hell happened.

Also, in the 2nd, we see the jail bars bent in a big enough hole that he could easily step through it. And we see him walk or... climb..on the side of walls at a fast pace. More creepy than anything.

More Strength

Here we see at 22:17 the Creeper is shot with the Harpoon and plays tug of war for a bit before forcing the truck alongside the bus. Then a second harpoon shot is fired when a diving Creeper endures a spear head on, and still fights through it while pulling on the steel cable. He then imprints its detail into the side of the bus as he tries to escape.

This is all while its still attached to the truck. Then he knocks the School bus over. Following that, we see the cable cutting/grinding through the bus entirely.

This is all due to the immense pressure and strength of the Creeper from a good distance away.

As he keeps attempting to fly away, the cable reaches its end and his sheer strength rips out the machine completely from the vehicle also sending it spiraling down the road

On to...

Speed/Agility

Well he was able to dodge a shotgun blast while grounded. Seen here at 1:15 He walks forward and evades a shotgun blast. Shotguns are made to hit and envelop a large area. They are not easy to dodge. Superhuman or not.

A spread test from a shotgun reveals that it encompasses a rather sized area when fired from within 50 ft.

As you see - It ranges fine and is still devastating from 10 feet to 50 feet. How far would you say Creeper is standing in the clip I shared above? Maybe a little over 50 feet, and that gun seemed even powerful than the one seen in the youtube video seeing what it did to the structure behind him.

He was able easily evade and reach the top of the 2 story house before they can even react. They had to hear his movement on the roof before realizing where he was.

This is also one of my favorite scenes due to his toying with them. You see him smile as he tosses the lady aside. Their fear pleases him.

Then we have a massive PIS moment. There are some of those in Creeper 2 but this was horrible. After demonstrating that he can dodge and evade the car with ease, he simply rolls over the top and allows himself to be ran over....but whatever, it matters not here. Its clearly PIS and his intelligence is way above whatever that was.

Loading Video...

More evidence of his speed as he is able to effortlessly fly above and locate the cop car the proceed to land on it and remove both cops inside with a display of great strength. then somehow manages to get inside of the cop car before it halts its spin out. Only to further terrify the siblings it is attempting to... well eat.

His ability to catch up to traveling cars easily is a display of speed as well.

The cop he grabs hold of (with just his hand) is fighting for his life during the time of the car swerving. The police officer is resisting as best he can. His resistance does not affect the Creeper's kill in the slightest. One of his weapons are seen here.

The other officer is simply snatched out of her driver seat and who knows what he did with her.

Another speed showing...

At 2:10 and throughout the clip his flight speed is displayed. Also at 3:13, it's shown how quickly and swiftly any of your team can be grabbed an taken away. This is all after the damage done by the harpoon

At 1:08 he easily keeps up with the increasingly speeding truck. Gunshots to the face do little to sway him

I have referenced this multiple times now but it needs to be understood and given the respect it deserves. Everything the Creeper does, he seemingly does with little, if any effort. He is the ultimate predator.

There are other shows of strength and speed but i will save those for the rest of the CaV. This consisting of some of one of my favorite characters, I wanted to put more effort into the intro than I usually do.

Intelligence

In the video I shared above, we see Creeper whistle out loud the tune of "Jeepers Creepers", and trot along, towards his kill while leaving the police car, very human non - chalant and arrogant like.

He most certainly is an intelligent being. Also, he has many other moments of displaying his personality and intelligence. A couple more are below:

Well he drives

No Caption Provided

Understands when someone has caught him in the act and acts accordingly

No Caption Provided

Here in this scene we see the Creeper creating his own form of sick deranged pieces of Macabre art with the remains of human anatomy. Taking much pride in it and clearly focusing on his work.

Patient and purposeful. He creates what in his mind, are masterpieces it seems. While listening to oldies music from a record player in the distance.

Accuracy/Marksmanship

In the video already posted above, you can see how far the cops are from Trish and Darry. He proceeds to decapitate both cops. Including the one in control of the car. Which means the car begins to swerve and go off road but Creeper is still able to accurately throw the severed head onto the hood of their car to get their attention, then appear inside the cop car before it even stops.

Here in this scene at 1:14 we see pin point accuracy in a group of fleeing victims and the lethal edges of his hand crafted weaponry.

At 1:48, he predicts where the runner will be and where to throw his dagger. Its so sharp and well placed - it not only goes through the guy's rm but digs into the tree as well.

Creeper Weaponry and Tools

• The Creeper Wagon
  • Creeper Star
  • Creeper Battle Axe
  • Creeper Daggers

His source of transportation and device utilized to instill fear in potential victims. This loud rust bucket can book it.

How many of these weapons the Creeper has isn't really touched on, but its safe to assume since he spends his life hunting and feeding as an intelligent predator; he has a large assortment of each. The Battle axe however, I could keep at 1.

All of these weapons have shown how fatal they are when wielded by the Creeper.

Initial Considerations

I do not know much about Damian but I'm sure you'll represent him well. I see this fight at the moment, going in Creeper's favor due to durability and flight advantage. My initial considerations have to remain short and honest. Since I honestly do not know much about Wayne at all.

I look forward to your response.

@stormshadow_x

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By StormShadow_X

@morleericks:

No Caption Provided

Introducing Damian Wayne, The Son Of The Bat

Background -

Damian Wayne is the bastard son of Bruce Wayne AKA The Batman and Talia al Ghul Daughter of Ra's al Ghul on of The Bats Greatest foes. Raised since Birth as an assassin of the highest caliber Damian eventually took his training to the next level after being introduced to his Fathers side of the family and became the latest member to adopt the name of Robin.

It took awhile but Damian integrated himself into the family and has become a valuable member due to his tenacity, skill, and experience earning praise from his father, adoptive older brothers, and his current Teammates on the Teen Titans. Damian Wayne may not be the first to hold the mantle but he is certainly living it up to the fullest as Robin, The Boy Wonder.

Stats -

Damian like the other members of the Batfamily is simply a normal person and even more so only Thirteen years old, but that has never held him back and is arguably the most impressive overall Robin in terms of physicals.

• Striking

I won't get into Damian's physical striking abilities with his fist as I think it wouldn't be too much of a winning factor but will instead get into his twin swords.

1. Easily cleaves through steel training dummies.
  2. Able to dig his swords into the solid stone enabling him to slow his fall.
  • Durability

While he's no wolverine Damian is pretty durable for someone who hasn't hit puberty.

1. Get smashes through solid concrete and is completely fine.
  2. Countering strikes that were smashing straight through concrete yet again and even breaking the layer of wood behind it.
  • Combat Speed/Reflexes
  1. Catches an Arrow that caught him and Batman off guard (Panel 7)
  2. Dodged gunfire from a few feet away with a smirk

Skill/Marksmanship -

This goes without saying that Damian is defiantly more "formally" skilled just by necessity that he's a street vigilante from the bat family but his marksmanship is also on par with the creeper if not a bit better.

Here were have a short bout where Damian was stalemating his pissed of older brother who's an excellent fighter in his own right.

No Caption Provided

And here Damian gets perfect bulls eyes while blindfolded

Gear -

I'll list the pieces of gear that will be at the very least be somewhat useful in this fight.

• Enhanced Optics in Mask
  • Grapple
  • Birdarangs/Batarangs
  • Explosive Batarangs
  • Explosive Knives
  • Taser
  • Smoke Pellets
  • Stun Gas
  • Two Katana

Initial Considerations -

Damian's Advantages

• Gear
  • Skill
  • More Agile combatant
  • Smarter

Creepers Advantages

• Raw Strength
  • Durability
  • Flight

Similar Level

• Speed

As I've seen from the Creeper and from what I know on Damian this will be a tough fight and perhaps the toughest fight Damian has ever fought on his own. However what Damian lacks in Raw stats he makes up for in versatility coming from his Skill and gear, add on that he's a much more smarter threat than anything the creeper has fought before. It will be a hard fought fight but from what I know now I honestly believe Damian can come out on top.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Great post. I will have one up soon ss I can.

NormanBates (post above me) wishes to be tagged also.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq: Yes I remember. ;)

@those_eyes: did you want to be tagged?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

creeper wins all da way.

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t3000 said:

creeper wins all da way.

This is CAV, winner is decided by who debated better with said character.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's Get To It Shall We?

My Main Man
My Main Man

This may be a rather straightforward and short CaV.

Easily cleaves through steel training dummies.

Able to dig his swords into the solid stone enabling him to slow his fall.

He would have to reach Creeper first, and even so, swords or bladed weaponry seem to have little to no effect on Creeper.

While he's no wolverine Damian is pretty durable for someone who hasn't hit puberty

He does seem formidable in the durability department given his age and size but i still don't see him tanking a dagger or axe to the head and being fine.

1. Catches an Arrow that caught he and his Father Off Guard (Panel 7)

Well they are surrounded by people wielding weapons so an attack can't be all that surprising for Damien. He was also facing the opposite direction of Batman. Which was the area in which the arrow was fired, so I wouldn't mark it as fool proof reflexes that the Creeper cannot overcome.

1. Dodged gunfire from a few feet away with a smirk

Cool. Not to downplay because it's still impressive, but it seems there was some prep involved in that scan. At least from what I see.

Here at 1:15 we see Creeper dodge a shotgun blast from 40 - 50 yards away.

He walks forward and evades a shotgun blast. Shotguns are made to hit and envelop a large area. They are not easy to dodge. Superhuman or not.

A spread test from a shotgun reveals that it encompasses a rather sized area when fired from within 50 ft.

As you see - It ranges fine and is still devastating from 10 feet to 50 feet. How far would you say Creeper is standing in the clip I shared above? Maybe a little over 50 feet, and that gun seemed even powerful than the one seen in the youtube video seeing what it did to the structure behind him.

He was able easily evade and reach the top of the 2 story house before they can even react. They had to hear his movement on the roof before realizing where he was.

I don't need to provide grounded feats anyway for the Creeper. He essentially attacks through the air and mainly uses that form to move from location to location. You know, if he isn't driving.

This goes without saying that Damian is defiantly more "formally" skilled just by necessity that he's a street vigilante from the bat family but his marksmanship is also on par with the creeper if not a bit better.

I agree that Damien is the more skilled fighter.

And here Damian gets perfect bulls eyes while blindfolded

True, but for that feat to be possible, he needed total and uninterrupted concentration. Still pretty cool to see but he won't have near enough time to concentrate on his constantly moving target; blindfolded or not.

I'll list the pieces of gear that will be at the very least be somewhat useful in this fight.

• Enhanced Optics in Mask
  • Grapple
  • Birdarangs/Batarangs
  • Explosive Batarangs
  • Explosive Knives
  • Taser
  • Smoke Pellets
  • Stun Gas
  • Two Katana

Certainly not going to be a walk in the park to contend with that many useful weapons. Also, the environment aids Creeper greatly. Not implying it's a negative for Damien but we have seen how quickly Creeper can get from the ground below to the roof of a building and with that many places to hide and attack from; I don't see Damien having neither the speed to evade Creeper's flight, nor the offensive output to damage Creeper through his impressive durability in any significant manner.

Ongoing Conclusions

Damien is Not like the victims of the Creeper. At all. He is equipped with tools that Can get the job done. The problem for Damien is that with Basic Knowledge -- Creeper will know this. He will understand that this "food" isn't like the rest and Damien's demeanor will present a challenge in itself since more than likely he will not be showing any signs of fear.

So, Creeper will NOT:

• Toy with Damien in order to extract the most intense fear possible
  • Take his time with the hunt. Other than to find the correct opening.
  • Creeper has shown emotion before throughout the films. He gets angry and he feels excitement. You may say that since Damien presents such a challenge, that Creeper will relish in his tactics. I disagree. when confronted by groups of individuals that possessed even the most rudimentary means of defending themselves, he quickly becomes quite violent and more focused. So much that only PIS halts his pursuit. A Spear gun attached to the back of a truck -- wedged inside the steel structure of a school bus -- then impaling him couldn't do it. Point blank gunshots to the face couldn't do it. Run over numerous times by a vengeful victim couldn't do it.
  • Really, I see Creeper needing one full on attack to either incap or im-moblize Damien. Either it be temporarily or a prolonged period of time, any slump or swerve in Damien's game will spell the end for him.

@stormshadow_x Good Luck bro.

Starboii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think a a circus or carnival would have been a great setting for these 2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

creeper wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has been new years and the days leading up to it.... Anyway My post is done I just need to tighty it up

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t3000 said:

creeper wins.

I've already explained this to you. Please don't comment again :p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks

No Caption Provided

Round 1

This may be a rather straightforward and short CaV.

Agreed.

He would have to reach Creeper first, and even so, swords or bladed weaponry seem to have little to no effect on Creeper.

I don't see why he couldn't, You make it sound as if creeper will just spam weaponry from a distance which wouldn't work in the first place. If He swoops down he gets one of his wings clipped and even the best hunters have to get close and personal and in this case its the only chance he has to beat Damian. I'd also like to add that I've yet to see anything to suggest that creeper could take a swing from Damian and be completely fine.

He does seem formidable in the durability department given his age and size but i still don't see him tanking a dagger or axe to the head and being fine.

I agree but he'd have to tag him first, something he'll have trouble with against someone of a skilled background

Well they are surrounded by people wielding weapons so an attack can't be all that surprising for Damien. He was also facing the opposite direction of Batman. Which was the area in which the arrow was fired, so I wouldn't mark it as fool proof reflexes that the Creeper cannot overcome.

Fair point but I don't see why creeper could overcome. I doubt any projectile he fires is as fast or any faster than an Arrow or Bullets.

Cool. Not to downplay because it's still impressive, but it seems there was some prep involved in that scan. At least from what I see.

I never stated they were taken by surprise but the point is Damian did dodge automatic gunfire from a few feet away.he feat below is pretty impressive as well. Damian with his back turned bowing to his grandfather easily caught a knife thrown at him.

No Caption Provided

Here at 1:15 we see Creeper dodge a shotgun blast from 40 - 50 yards away.

He walks forward and evades a shotgun blast. Shotguns are made to hit and envelop a large area. They are not easy to dodge. Superhuman or not.

This is debatable as comic characters do this kind of stuff but regardless it is a nice feat on par with some impressive characters...However this does prove he can dodge damians ranged options it doesn't prove how he'd hold an advantage in close quarters which he would depend on.

As I've said this is impressive but at the end of the day he's going against frightened, physically weak, non trained average people. Damian like any other fictional comic human does things that fully trained men could never hope to do in the real world.

True, but for that feat to be possible, he needed total and uninterrupted concentration. Still pretty cool to see but he won't have near enough time to concentrate on his constantly moving target; blindfolded or not.

This isn't entirely true and is debatable by Damian's own personality he's telling them to shut up just because they're annoying him ( I mean he's telling his own mother to stop talking) but its fair to believe that and I'll back up his senses with another feat, said feat includes damian by his own accord stating and showing he was taught to fight blind.

No Caption Provided

Certainly not going to be a walk in the park to contend with that many useful weapons. Also, the environment aids Creeper greatly. Not implying it's a negative for Damien but we have seen how quickly Creeper can get from the ground below to the roof of a building and with that many places to hide and attack from;

We have and again we've seen he hasn't gone against anyone with the feats Damian has. I'd also like to mention that its pretty much mid day after noon in that picture when the fight starts. He has plenty of places to hide sure but the shadows aren't gonna help him and even if they could it wouldn't have been a con towards Damians chances.

I don't see Damien having neither the speed to evade Creeper's flight, nor the offensive output to damage Creeper through his impressive durability in any significant manner.

I'm not sure why. He can cleary see him and has the senses to keep up. While we're on the topic I'd argue the Creepers biggest weakness in this is his ability to fly. Lets say he swoops down at Damian, whats stopping damian from using his sword and clipping one of the creepers wings making his flight useless? The whole tactic from what i can tell is Creeper swooping down in which he leaves himself open to get his wings clipped or face one of damian's lethal gear.

On top of all of this his durability isn't anything I see Damian having trouble with I've yet to see proof Damian couldn't cut him, blow him up, or even tase him (which wouldn't kill but certainly be an hindrance.

Damien is Not like the victims of the Creeper. At all. He is equipped with tools that Can get the job done. The problem for Damien is that with Basic Knowledge -- Creeper will know this. He will understand that this "food" isn't like the rest and Damien's demeanor will present a challenge in itself since more than likely he will not be showing any signs of fear.

This is defiantly helping the creeper but won't carry him through the fight, from what we've seen the Creeper is at his best when he's haunting and teasing his prey and playing on there fear. Without any of that he's still formidable but loses his true advantage. In honesty I feel this helps Damian more so as with basic knowledge he knows he's fighting a monster that just evil and will do anything to kill it.

So, Creeper will NOT:

Toy with Damien in order to extract the most intense fear possible

And because of this he will have to fight in a way not known to him someone who can look him dead in the eye and not sweat or lose confidence. He's fighting someone whose sees creeper as just another thing to kill.

Take his time with the hunt. Other than to find the correct opening.

Are those technically the same thing? Will Creeper start hiding at the start of the match? Is that in his character because even with basic knowledge I'd figure he'd still see damian as a Child and underestimate him (as most others do)

Creeper has shown emotion before throughout the films. He gets angry and he feels excitement. You may say that since Damien presents such a challenge, that Creeper will relish in his tactics. I disagree.

Isn't that what you meant by taking time with his hunt? If he's not being tactical its not really a hunt.

when confronted by groups of individuals that possessed even the most rudimentary means of defending themselves, he quickly becomes quite violent and more focused.So much that only PIS halts his pursuit. A Spear gun attached to the back of a truck -- wedged inside the steel structure of a school bus -- then impaling him couldn't do it. Point blank gunshots to the face couldn't do it. Run over numerous times by a vengeful victim couldn't do it.

In other words he gets sloppy? That should work in Damian favor immensely

Really, I see Creeper needing one full on attack to either incap or im-moblize Damien. Either it be temporarily or a prolonged period of time, any slump or swerve in Damien's game will spell the end for him.

I agree that if Damian slips up its game over but from his introduction to now Damian has shown he's cool under pressure against far more dangerous threats than Creeper. By his defeats or slip up in other movies I'd say Creeper would be the first to slip up which would cost him the fight.

What else does Damian have to offer? -

Gear -

Damian of course has various explosives because he's that kind of guy. The second scan shows them coming from his gauntlet which will be a unfortunate surprise for a creeper flying at him.

No Caption Provided

A Grapple that was able to punch through an Talons Armor and head. Used offensively like this will be helpful. Despite taking the talon off Guard I still see this working on the only Basic intelligence of the Creeper.

• A Cape that is bullet Proof which won't be TOO much help but he can bat away any projectiles with it.
  • Smoke grenades that will help if when the creeper shows himself.

Why Robin Wins

• Damian can keep up with the Creeper.
  • Damian has the tools to damage/kill the Creeper
  • Creeper will make a mistake in this fight long before Damian does which will cause him to get sloppy.

Overall -

Through out the fight Creeper will sustain injuries and find killing or even tagging Damian harder and harder leaving the monster to get more and more sloppy of his frustration leading to his ultimate downfall.

Good Luck to you as well my friend.