CAV: Jason Voorhees (geeman2) vs Ashley J Williams (wyldsong)

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wyldsong

Alrighty, another CaV about to start. Let's do this...in this corner, we have one of the top horror icons of all time, the Camp Crystal Lake slasher himself...

Jason Voorhees (defended by @geeman2)

No Caption Provided

Composite Jason with all his undead and human feats (from Friday 2-Freddy VS Jason). Jason X feats allowed, no Uber Jason feats though. Standard gear.

He will be facing another top tier horror icon, El Jefe aka the Chosen One himself...

Ashley J Williams (defended by @wyldsong)

No Caption Provided

Dynamite comics Ash with composite feats from the movies/TV show/SGC comics. Gear will be his medieval hand/gauntlet, chainsaw, boomstick/ammo, and the Kandarian dagger.

Conditions

• In character
  • Not so random encounter, they are hunting each other, though no prep
  • Standard elimination rules (win by any means necessary)

• Main Camp Crystal Lake grounds is the battlefield
  • Jason starts at the counselor's cabin in the main camp
  • Ash starts at the pier by the camp
  • Camp setting is Jason vs Freddy era
No Caption Provided

Challenge a Viner Rules:

• For your vote to be counted it must not be based off the character, only the debater. Reasoning is appreciated=)
  • Regular posting, or making comments is perfectly fine. However, you are not permitted to interfere in the debate, post scans, nor start any separate debates with another user.
  • If you must correct either of us on a point or ask us a question regarding the debate, it would be appreciated if you would resort to asking us in a P.M.
  • As always, may the best debater win.

A little mood music courtesy of Ice Nine Kills and their Friday the 13th tribute...

@geeman2: There it is my friend. Let me know if we need any changes. Feel free to start when ready, I will be a little delayed on my intro, but I am excited to do this=)

No Caption Provided

Vinervs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

this was never done? I really wanted to see a battle between these two