CaV: Iron Fist(cdiddy) VS Psylocke(CA1) VOTING!!!

• 92 results
Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

#1  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

Martial art Mayhem Battle!

Cosmicallyaware takes on the challange from cdiddyman to face the Iron Fist Danny Rand!!!!!! .......oooooooooh...........aaaaahhhhhhhhh

The Combatants!!!!!!

cdiddyman repesenting:

Iron Fist!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cosmicallyaware1 utilizing:

Psylocke!

No Caption Provided

The Scenario!

Arcade (that sneaky devil) decides to hold a martial arts tournament with a twist! He is onto his next endeavor after the debacle of Avengers Arena!

No Caption Provided

The twist is that the participants will not be willing!!!! He's at it again!!!! Arcade selects the best fighters from the Marvel Universe, formulates capture protocols, and gets to it!!!

He invites the criminal masterminds of the world to be spectators (from a safe distance of course..) in this tournament where hero (and that may be questionable at times) faces hero in a "CONTEST OF MARTIAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!).......and the winner? well that's a mystery for now............

In the first round...........Iron Fist vs. Psylocke!!!!

Our two heroes awake on the battlefield, confused, alone and groogy. "Where am I?" they ponder......

then a hologram of arcade appears before them each and explains the situation that they are in. They are pitted in against each other in an KO/incapacitation round in a remote location with no escape. They have neural implants (and a few other means of control) imbedded that ensure they will participate and be controlled to suit the tournament. They must win the match to advance, and learn of their fate.

As Arcade fades out and wishes them each luck............each contestant vows to achieve victory, honor, and revenge on Arcade.

The Location!!!!!

Monster Island Murderworld!!!!!

t
t

• The Island is 20 miles in length
  • The Ship in the harbor is completely disabled, no mode of transport. But contestants don't know that.
  • There is a perimeter field 1 mile out of the Island consisting of a force field. It will render you KO if come into contact with it.
  • There are three weapons cache's located on the island. 1.) on the front deck on the ship 2.) at base of mountain in cave 3.) in the temple ruins on left side of map.
  • Weapons Cache consist of (in each) : 20 shiruken, 2 katanas, 2 sai, 1 adamantium bo staff, grappling hook and 30 feet rope, and 4 flares? use wisely if so desire.....
  • Monster Island? yes! the Island has robotic Dinosaurs!!!
No Caption Provided

The "Monsters" are not there to attack, but are programmed to do so if intensely provoked. They could theoretically be used for: distraction, subterfuge, transport, etc........

The Rules of Engagement / General info

No Caption Provided

It's Arcades show!!!!! He makes the rules and we gotta abide by them!!!!!!

• Morals as applicable, it's up to contestants to decide what it takes to win. However Arcade will be monitoring and has the ability (via Neural implant control) to "bloodlust" contestants if they are not fighting who he sees fit.
  • Iron fist starts on the left side of the map, Psylocke starts at the right side of the map (where icons are). They have to find each other.
  • each contestant has intimate knowledge on the other.
  • NO TP for Psylocke. Arcade has nerfed it for the battle. She knows it, and so does Danny, it's general shared knowledge.
  • Psylocke has TK, Psychic Knife, Blade, and arrow abilities however.
  • Battlefield can be utilized in any way, shape, form, to one's advantage against the opponent. Unless Arcade makes rulings.
  • Use the weapons cache if you want, don't have to.
  • Combatant has to obtain the win..........that means Arcade will not allow the environment in any way claim a victory over the other. That means cannot get eliminated by say: entrapment by environment, the "monsters", etc........

Any questions?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: ok man, got it up and running! How does it look? everything ok with you? tried to make an interesting one, different than I have before. Let me know what you think and we can get started!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Should be good

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cdiddyman911: ok man, got it up and running! How does it look? everything ok with you? tried to make an interesting one, different than I have before. Let me know what you think and we can get started!

Looking great bro! Can you go first?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dis GON b good

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: hell yeahz pal. like the OP?

@cdiddyman911: yeah, I can go first but won't be able to post until late tonight, but I'll get to it. By all means though, don't b scared to go first lol...........

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: hell yeahz pal. like the OP?

@cdiddyman911: yeah, I can go first but won't be able to post until late tonight, but I'll get to it. By all means though, don't b scared to go first lol...........

I'm not scared....might get a post up before u

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@cosmicallyaware1: i didnt know you knew how to use Psylocke... i have a sh!t ton of scans of her... will be watching closely

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: i didnt know you knew how to use Psylocke... i have a sh!t ton of scans of her... will be watching closely

I don't use her very often, but I am intimately aware of all her capabilities and have read all her showings (well most at least) dude.PM (maybe hook up with soem scans? I have lots but maybe missing a few)

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Sovereign91001

Ditto. Glad to see Betsy is making her rounds on the battle forums.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

@pr0metheus: Uncanny X-force (2013) and of course X-force (2008) have some pretty good Psylocke feats but ill admit i dont know much on Pre-Asian Psylocke.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Uncanny X-force (2013) and of course X-force (2008) have some pretty good Psylocke feats but ill admit i dont know much on Pre-Asian Psylocke.

I read her Wiki on the Vine, and her past is confusing with the multiple body switching. I'd prefer more recent stuff (cause usually with older stuff, the artwork is terrible) Thank you.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shame on you kidman. Pre asian betsy was pretty cool. You gotta know the whole character man! Lol basically read uncanny xmen from like 210 to 300ish. And early captain Britain stuff (davis/claremont) to see how far she has evolved. Lol, she was cap britain fir awhile lmao....

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

Shame on you kidman. Pre asian betsy was pretty cool. You gotta know the whole character man! Lol basically read uncanny xmen from like 210 to 300ish. And early captain Britain stuff (davis/claremont) to see how far she has evolved. Lol, she was cap britain fir awhile lmao....

Pick up her mini's Psylocke/Archangel Crimson Dawn and her 2010 series Psylocke: Kill Matsu'o, Exiles (late 90's), New Exiles ( first 20 or so), Sword of the Braddock's, Die By The Sword. Uncanny X-Men 458-~512, and X-Men Vol 2, that'll give you her about half of her Japanese era stuff. Let me know if you want more suggestions Pr0.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@kidman560 said:

Pick up her mini's Psylocke/Archangel Crimson Dawn and her 2010 series Psylocke: Kill Matsu'o, Exiles (late 90's), New Exiles ( first 20 or so), Sword of the Braddock's, Die By The Sword. Uncanny X-Men 458-~512, and X-Men Vol 2, that'll give you her about half of her Japanese era stuff. Let me know if you want more suggestions Pr0.

Oi Tanks bruv, U sur are a knicker kanck m8, U feel me? I fel u.

Suggest anything you think is worth reading :), I'll try reading some of this. She seems like an interesting character. I'm going to try reading some of the women in comics. The only three I'm familiar with are Poison Ivy, Ult. Kitty and Bomb Queen :)

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: dang man, I've been super busy (just random posts from mobile on threads)..........will get a chance to put up Introductions at least later tonight and then we can move from there

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: brother, if you get the chance to go first...by all means. Sorry, I've been busy........

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: brother, if you get the chance to go first...by all means. Sorry, I've been busy........

It'll be up by tommorow. I've been busy too lol

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

It'll be up by tommorow. I've been busy too lol

lol, all good brother. I've got some time now, so here we go............

Introductions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psylocke.......the TP/TK Mutant Ninja with Purple hair!

No Caption Provided

The character know as Betsy Braddock has quite the interesting evolution. Originally British born sister of Brian Braddock whom is better known as Captain Britain, Betsy started her career with the X-Men as a simple TP user. After a trip through the Seige Perilous, she was reborn as a Ninja Assassin employed by the Hand and became known as Lady Mandarin for a time. The whole history is a bit confusing all in all. Since her "rebirth", Betsy has come to be one of the Elite Martial Artists in the Marvel Universe holding her own against the toughest competitors...........

No Caption Provided

Statistics!

No Caption Provided

Martial Arts ability / Fighting Skills

No Caption Provided

I have a lot to show here. At this point however, I will only use a few examples to illustrate the point, as I want to save the rest for the later debate.

scans 1-6 are a fight vs a bloodlusted Wolverine

scans 1-10 are a draw match vs Daredevil from AvX

scans 1-2 against her brother Brian (I just like this one)

The Psychic Knife, Sword, Bow&Arrow ability

No Caption Provided

The "knife"

scans illustrate the knife's ability to scramble an individual's synapses and render them inert. note the wide variety of individual's that it has an affect on.............one shot from this and I believe that Danny will be down for the count

The "sword"

scans = nothing too special here, just some showings

The "bow&arrow"

scans = again, nothing too special here, just some showings

Versatility / TK abilities

No Caption Provided

Uses TK to augment and compliment her Martial Arts/Fighting Skills

scans 1 - 3 illustrate the point with Psylocke showing this ability versus a group of Hand Ninjas

Shields

No Caption Provided

Off-Balancing her opponents

No Caption Provided

Why Betsy will be victorious?

there are a few simple factors that will really solidify a win for Psylocke here which will be illustrated later, but here's the initial breakdown......

• she has plenty of Martial Arts capabilities to compete with Iron Fist
  • she is proficient with weapons (ahhhhh, the cache!)
  • she has more of a "cutthroat" attitude towards obtaining victory
  • TK abilities can compensate for the Iron Fist itself, and if needed....keep Danny away from H2H
  • If she lands the Psychic Knife...........it's all over for Danny

The Battle! My Plan...........

well, first off Betsy has to find Danny. Now Betsy cannot use TP in this battle against Danny (mindrape, psi bolts, misdirection/illusionary capacity, etc...........) however, she may utilize her "precog flashes to locate Danny and get a general sense of his whereabouts. It is of note that this ability is not necessarily under her control and an act of randomity..........

No Caption Provided

so Betsy begins from her starting point to find the Iron Fist. She heads to the weapons cache at the base of the Mountain first.

And that's really it for now...........back over to you man.............

No Caption Provided

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

let me know when it's time to vote, I love both this characters

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

for sure, gotcha. hope you enjoy the debate! what you think of the OP build?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

for sure, gotcha. hope you enjoy the debate! what you think of the OP build?

I like that! It's unusual for a CaV to have so many details in the OP and I like this kind of CaVs, so it's pretty cool for me.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cdiddyman911

@cosmicallyaware1 Okay lets get this going!!!!

Iron Fist A.k.a Danny Rand
Iron Fist A.k.a Danny Rand

For this post I will just be discussing the main things Iron Fist brings to the table and not the strategy. This will just be a introduction :)

Physicals

Danny Rand is a indisputably one of, if not the heaviest hitter that Street Levers have to offer. In almost all cases, if Danny touches his opponent with the sheer power of the Iron Fist punch it is all over for them. Here are some key examples of such exemplary moves.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is a feat in which the Living Weapon hits the ground so hard that it creates a A.O.E that is powerful enough to destroy the ground. This specifically shows that even if he is a ways away from Psylocke he can still knock her hard on her gluteus maximus.

Here we have the very infamous feat in which Danny Rand has chi so powerful that it can destroy a speeding electromagnetic train. Honestly, not much to say of this scan other than that I believe Psylocke doesn't have durability as high as a train.

No Caption Provided

This is the last scan to show the strength of Danny. He is able to one shot a man named Luke Cage. Remember, the guy who bullets and Typhoid Mary's sword bounced off of him like it was nothing. So since he can do that to Luke, he can do that to Psylocke much easier.

Fighting Skill

Iron Fist is easily one of the most skilled fighters on Earth. However the same can go for Betsy. What I think brings Danny's skill over the edge is his chi. Chi is worked into his martial arts making it so much more effective. Here are some example of his fighting skills.

Here is just the proving of Danny's martial arts ability. He, without using chi and holding back defeats 88 highly trained shield agents. Note how his friends say that if he went all out the fight would've been over in a matter of seconds.

Here is him easily beating a very capable fighter which is Scimitar. To him it's like a walk in the park.

No Caption Provided

This is one of Iron Fist's most impressive displays of skills. While that looks like Logan it's actually the man who easily beat Logan, Elektra, and Shield agents all at once. The man they call Gorgon. Gorgon is INCREDIBLY powerful and fighting him even is a very impressive feat.

So what we got from this is that Danny is a insanely good fighter, once who's possibly a little better than Betsy

Chi Blasts

The last thing I would like to discuss about Danny is the weapon he uses if he's in a ranged war(which is certainly possible against Psylocke). This chi blasts are long range chi attacks that have different effects, all of which are deadly.

1. In this scan he is not only using a concussive blast, but a blast that shoots out fire. And considering were in a jungle arena your life will be hell when he uses this

2. This is of Danny using a long ranged karate chop which is capable of tearing through that monsters leg. Look out Psylocke

3. Again, a chi blast. Nothing too special

Strategy

My strategy will not be too long right now. I will elaborate later.

Okay so what Iron Fist is going to be doing is he will be trying to H2H fight Betsy because that's where he is most comfortable in. He will absolutely kill Betsy because he has killed in the past on many occasions and he wants to get home to Misty. So from the get go he will not be going anywhere except for staying in his place and waiting for Betsy to come. If she tries to fight long range, then he will while trying to close the gap between both of them. Once in a H2H fight he will use his insanely powerful chi to put her down.

Conclusion

I've showed my characters capabilities and described how he will win in a fight. Okay buddy, you're up!

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag me for votes

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By mickey-mouse

Hmmmm Intresting strategies

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@cdiddyman911: very nice my man! I will have reply up later.

just sayin though, Betsy may take this simply due to be uber hot and distracting Danny..............

No Caption Provided

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Hmmmm Intresting strategies

That good or bad? lol

@cdiddyman911: very nice my man! I will have reply up later.

just sayin though, Betsy may take this simply due to be uber hot and distracting Danny..............

No Caption Provided

....no comment

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mickey-mouse
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Ahhh stealing a page from Wyldsong, the ole hot picture trick

I didn't know he did that, I haven't read all his debates.............but this iis a tactic that I am familiar with lol...........................SUBTERFUGE!!!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@cdiddyman911: ok man. time for Reply town!!!!

General

first off..........

if Danny touches his opponent with the sheer power of the Iron Fist punch it is all over for them

absolutely agreed. He has been know to be devestating with that. Actually in an episode of the Exiles an alternate version of Danny was able to completely run through a version of Colossus with the IF, which is a good explaination if it's striking force.

No Caption Provided

wow. impressive huh? but that's if he lands the IF. what has happened previously when the IFstrike meets with opposition? what affect would that have on Danny if any? let's take a look at that......here's one example...

No Caption Provided

It doesn't look like Danny reacts well to the IF energy not being able to be discharged. Wondering if Psylocke's TK capabilities may be able to produce a similar effect. and if the question being addressed on this point becomes, "if her TK strong enough do do that?"......the answer is yes. Let me give a showing of her high end TK skills...

No Caption Provided

now: yes...she is in tandem with Rachel here. however it illustrates a point. Iron Fist level is way below the power level being countered here so sufficient to say that Betsy would be able to either:

1. deflect IF Chi strikes
  2. nullify/contain IF Chi stikes (and possibly even producing the "backlash" effect on Danny)

and the same hold true for the Chi blasts point that you brought up. But I'll go into that more later as well.

Next:

Here we have the very infamous feat in which Danny Rand has chi so powerful that it can destroy a speeding electromagnetic train. Honestly, not much to say of this scan other than that I believe Psylocke doesn't have durability as high as a train

eek. nice. well, you are right about Betsy not having durability that high, for sure. I'm just gonna refer to the TK feat that I just mentioned and go with that. TK deflection on the CHI or some shields maybe...

No Caption Provided

thinking the TK will come in pretty handy, and she can utilize it almost in a way like a Force user would employ "Force Push" which I believe I showed previously as well..........

moving on:

He is able to one shot a man named Luke Cage. Remember, the guy who bullets and Typhoid Mary's sword bounced off of him like it was nothing. So since he can do that to Luke, he can do that to Psylocke much easier.

my man. he was not one shotting him in that scan and in all actuality he never really has exhibited that outside of an isolated occurence. I'm not saying that the IF isn't potent though. Didn't he lay the smack down on Skaar with it as well. Yeah that's impressive.

I'm going to make a strong case for Betsy's Psychic Knife as well actually. If she lands shot on Danny, the knife is one shotting. It has shown the same similarities in opponents used.

Iron Fist is easily one of the most skilled fighters on Earth. However the same can go for Betsy. What I think brings Danny's skill over the edge is his chi. Chi is worked into his martial arts making it so much more effective

on a similar note, Betsy is using her TK in the same way here, she uses it to enhance her Martial prowress making it all the more effective as well, so I would say that they are similarilly balanced in this aspect

No Caption Provided

and let's not forget the power of that Psychic blade mixed in there as well............

No Caption Provided

Fighting Ability!!!

just a couple of points to discuss here..........

So what we got from this is that Danny is a insanely good fighter, once who's possibly a little better than Betsy

arguably so. I will not deny the level of Danny's skills. Danny is one of my favorite martial fighters in the Marvel Universe. However Betsy is no slouch in the fighting ability and will be a fantastic contention for Danny. Lets look at some showings here......

No Caption Provided

some fair ability against feral Sabertooth. She actually has had some decent showings against him...........

No Caption Provided

all in all fairly impressive I would say to compensate for Victor's obvious higher strength, speed, and durability. One the same note as Victor, Betsy has had quite the interesting showings against Logan as well, and sparring sessions (one battle I showed earlier) but here are some others.....

No Caption Provided

and there was the time when she was Lady Mandarin that she just owned Logan completely............

No Caption Provided

that was over pretty quick. the old Psychic Knife one shot that I was talking about.........

anyway, me show that she is talented enough skill wise as illustrated by training with OGUN

and really I will just say this.........she's got skills.

No Caption Provided

and I stated that she was proficient with a blade correct? well what happens when she severs the tendons in Danny's arms so her cannot strike and attack anymore? that would be crappy huh?

No Caption Provided

considering Beast's reactionary reflexes / speed / agility...........I would say that it is very possible to do so to Danny as well.

and really when it comes down to it a last resort option could be similar to Super Skrull's brain bubble tactic. Betsy has employed a TK brain bubble as well........Danny has no defense against that type of attack

No Caption Provided

but really my master plan falls back on seduction................resist this Mr. Rand

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cosmicallyaware1
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice stuff so far guys.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 Before I send my post, can we not allow the whole TK brain bubble? It's something I have no defenses too and is kind of a instant kill

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cdiddyman911

No Caption Provided

Round 2

No Caption Provided

Starting off...

Striking Power

wow. impressive huh? but that's if he lands the IF. what has happened previously when the IFstrike meets with opposition? what affect would that have on Danny if any? let's take a look at that......here's one example...

No Caption Provided

It doesn't look like Danny reacts well to the IF energy not being able to be discharged. Wondering if Psylocke's TK capabilities may be able to produce a similar effect. and if the question being addressed on this point becomes, "if her TK strong enough do do that?"......the answer is yes. Let me give a showing of her high end TK skills...

Using a pre-upgraded Danny against a man with in calculable strength who can destroy a planet with a punch is ridiculous. Using that logic I could bring up a fight where Betsy loses to Shaman Nate Grey in a TK battle and use that to say Betsy isn't powerful. The point I'm saying is that comparing Hulk to Iron Fist isn't correct.

Secondly, the fact he got weak had nothing to do with his iron fist not being discharged properly. It has to do with the fact that the Hulk broke his hand with his immense grip. Nothing happens at all if the energy is displaced.

No Caption Provided

now: yes...she is in tandem with Rachel here. however it illustrates a point. Iron Fist level is way below the power level being countered here so sufficient to say that Betsy would be able to either:

1. deflect IF Chi strikes
  2. nullify/contain IF Chi stikes (and possibly even producing the "backlash" effect on Danny)

and the same hold true for the Chi blasts point that you brought up. But I'll go into that more later as well.

This feat doesn't phase me at all. Yes, they stopped a sentinel beam. However, she was being helped by a PHOENIX member. It was no suprise they held it up, hell Rachael could have done it solo. And Danny Rand has some punches that should break through any telekinetic shield you throw at me. Just look at these 2 scans:

No Caption Provided

He is able to destroy and reach through a shield that disinegrated a man moments earlier. So he should be able to punch through your minor shield fairly easily

No Caption Provided

Ya know, KO'ing Ragnarok like it's nothing.

So I feel that I've shown that Danny should be able to break any shield Betsy has to throw up well enough. Know onto the next topic!

Speed

This is something I haven't really thrown around that much yet. Let me tell you one thing to start out with. Danny Rand is easily one of the fastest street levelers alive. He uses his chi to enhance his speed to absurd levels. Levels that very few people realize. Levels which are comparable to Spider Man, Wolverine and Gorgon. Here are some of his showings:

No Caption Provided

Here is a perfect example of Iron Fist's exemplary speed. He is able to dodge Iron Man speeding towards him at ridiculous levels. If he is able to dodge something like this, then I don't see a reason why he can't dodge Psylocke charging at him with a psi-blade. The next xample of speed I have is one of Danny's best

No Caption Provided

Wow. As you see hear Danny dodges a lighning bolt attack from Fat Cobra. To put this into perspective when I looked how fast lighting goes this was the results:

224,000 mph

Its can depend on air conditions, but the typical lightning bolt moves at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second. However, the light you see from the lightning obviously travels at the speed of light, which is roughly 670 million mph, or 186,000 miles per second.

How about that? Danny has the speed to dodge a move going at 3,700 miles a second. With speed like that I'm sure most of Betsy attacks won't hit him, or even close to him. Hear is the last scan I want to show now:

No Caption Provided

In this scan Danny is catching a sniper bullet. Whats significant about this is that it's a complete ambush and Danny was still able to see the bullet coming and move his hands fast enough to catch the bullet. Again, this shows that nearly all of Betsy's long ranged psychic attacks will just be silly little toys to Danny. They will not even phase him.

Another thing this speed comes in handy for is when the H2H fight happens. This speed can bring his fighting over-the-top and send Psylocke on the ride of her life.

Healing

This will be the last point I will be representing in this fight.

Danny's healing is one of his most useful forms of his chi. He can heal from damage that would leave anyone else surely dead. Another benefit of his healing is that he doesn't have to focus on chi healing powers, it works by itself. So if Betsy is actually able to hit Danny(which is doubtful) Iron Fist will heal from it right away. Here are some examples of his healing:

Here is just him healing himself from the brink of death. Again, if Betsy hits him he will heal up. Here is the next scan of him healing:

No Caption Provided

Here is him healing without thinking about it, proving that he can

Conclusion

To conclude I showed that Danny can break Psylock's TK shields and KO her. I also showed that with Danny's speed he will easily dominate in a H2H fight. Lastly I've shown that if Betsy hits Iron Fist, he will still be able to heal from it and continue the fight

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 Before I send my post, can we not allow the whole TK brain bubble? It's something I have no defenses too and is kind of a instant kill

sorry took so long to respond man, been with the family all day. Yeah, the TK brain bubble is a cheap shot win IMO in a battle of skill. I just kinda wanted to only use it to illustrate that Betsy could really just lay the smack down if she wanted to

And in regards to your post: very nice man, well done! I will get reply up tomorrow.

Want to set a limit on posts so we don't run in circles? Like we each get 4 rebuttal counter posts and then a closing argument?

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cdiddyman911

@cdiddyman911 said:

sorry took so long to respond man, been with the family all day. Yeah, the TK brain bubble is a cheap shot win IMO in a battle of skill. I just kinda wanted to only use it to illustrate that Betsy could really just lay the smack down if she wanted to

And in regards to your post: very nice man, well done! I will get reply up tomorrow.

Want to set a limit on posts so we don't run in circles? Like we each get 4 rebuttal counter posts and then a closing argument?

Yeah, 4 seems good to me!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: ok cool, 4 rebuttal posts and then an final closing post. We have each used 1 post (intro/opener doesn't count) and are into round 3! will have my next one up for ya today.........

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for votes.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@cdiddyman911: cool beans, I'm up at bat again..

No Caption Provided

I believe that Arcade may be referring to Psylocke's "booty seduction game" lol.....................but seriously...............................................

No Caption Provided

Round 3 Counters and Rebuttals!!!!!

No Caption Provided

ok, I am back to work on the edit......

First off let's cover..........

Using a pre-upgraded Danny against a man with in calculable strength who can destroy a planet with a punch is ridiculous. Using that logic I could bring up a fight where Betsy loses to Shaman Nate Grey in a TK battle and use that to say Betsy isn't powerful. The point I'm saying is that comparing Hulk to Iron Fist isn't correct.

Secondly, the fact he got weak had nothing to do with his iron fist not being discharged properly. It has to do with the fact that the Hulk broke his hand with his immense grip. Nothing happens at all if the energy is displaced

The IF block / Discharge issue

I understand the points you are making. However, I think the purpose of what I was illustrating got a bit misunderstood here. I was only trying to cover what could happen to Danny if the IF was halted from having effect / be blocked. Proving that was a possibility and conceivable, and had even ocurred before (including the effect on Danny as a reciprocation).

and I wasn't comparing IF to Hulk (but when making arguments against strikes Danny used against Skaar, Ragnarok, and the such are...hmmmmm?) but I do completely understand that was his pre upgrade power levels. I agree with you that and lol about the Nate Grey / TK point.

Now the parts I don't agree with:

the fact he "got weak" as you put it has everything do do with the IF being discharged and here's why....

1. nowhere in the scan does it say or show that Danny's hand is broken.It does not say that in any dialog box or any comments from any of the participants.
  2. what IS said is only this by Danny (verbatim here) "....hit him with all i had.....and he.....CONTAINED it.....so I absorbed.....the impact......of my own blow!". nothing about broken hand (and nothing said by Luke or Hulk either for that matter) but what IS implied here is that Hulk blocked IF blow and it reverberated back to Danny which he then in turn had to take back into his body causing him damage and knocking him on his ass apparently winded or something......
  3. You said nothing happens at all if the (referring to the IF blow itself I imagine) energy is displaced. I beg to differ on that statement now, believe that has been illustrated otherwise. I will concede that is not a common ocurrence, and has not been shown often.

Next:

TK in question / Power and Shielding VS the Iron Fist

And Danny Rand has some punches that should break through any telekinetic shield you throw at me. He is able to destroy and reach through a shield that disinegrated a man moments earlier. So he should be able to punch through your minor shield fairly easily. Ya know, KO'ing Ragnarok like it's nothing. So I feel that I've shown that Danny should be able to break any shield Betsy has to throw up well enough

ok then. lotsa ground to cover here. It would be audacious to say that Danny's IF isn't powerful. It is very, very respectable there is no doubt about that.

And it is very plausible to say that Danny is goin through the vast majority of Betsy's shields (she really doesn't use traditional shielding much anyways).

That's not to say that her TK is not substantial however......and can use it a multitude of different ways against Danny. Aside from simple defensive shielding, Betsy has exhibited TK usage such as: intensive waves of concussive force to throw opponents offbalance, enhancing her martial arts strikes, making sure her opponents strikes not land (which will come in very effective against Danny here. How will he hit/KO something he can't touch?), and lifting/pushing objects that weigh tons.

lets' see some of those examples huh?

1.) intensive waves of concussive force to throw opponents offbalance

No Caption Provided

2.) enhancing her martial arts strikes

No Caption Provided

3.) making sure her opponents strikes not land. this is a very good showing of this mixed with offensive TK as well against Rouge.

No Caption Provided

4.) and lifting/pushing objects that weigh tons

No Caption Provided

5.) here's another shield example. She gets knocked down here but I wonder what the comparison between these blasts here and Danny's IF would be? whatever....it shows some decent shielding ability.......and she does tank quite a fair blast before goin down

No Caption Provided

now the question here now is this............how will Danny fare against the rest of her TK abilities?

No Caption Provided

Certain that she can use them in such a variety of ways to keep him off balance, it's going to be very difficult for Danny to properly mount an offense.

No Caption Provided

That kinda leads me into The Psychic Knife attack, but there are some other things that I want to cover first.

Next:

Speed / Reactionary Skill

It seems as the next topic for consideration falls under the realm of Speed feats in regards to fighting ability and even dodging.

This is something I haven't really thrown around that much yet. Let me tell you one thing to start out with. Danny Rand is easily one of the fastest street levelers alive. He uses his chi to enhance his speed to absurd levels. Levels that very few people realize. Levels which are comparable to Spider Man, Wolverine and Gorgon

I will agree with you that Danny is one of the fastest street levels alive. I would place Betsy in that category as well. She has proven and grown into respectable skills herself in this realm.

Psylocke is an extremely skilled martial artist, but the fighting art that she uses has never been revealed. Her skills and technique in martial arts is shown to be even more advanced that an average Hand ninja, a Crimson Dawn Undercloak and even surpasses that of a ninja master. Psylocke has also received additional training from the Age of Apocalypse version of Sabretooth and an alternative reality version of Ogun that vastly developed her skills in this area.

As a psychic, Psylocke possess the ability to counter attack as she is able to read the thoughts of her opponents minutes before they make a move (which she is not doing here but may get a pre-cog flash. doubtful that it will help though....). She can also make her presence undetectable from humans and mutants, and is even able to hide herself from Wolverine's super sense and any form of telepathy or mind detection. Psylocke can also cast illusions to distract her opponents. She can use her telekinesis abilities to increase her speed and strength and make her fighting skills far stronger and is even shown to be able to out match people with super-strength like Sabretooth or Juggernaut.

Again, this shows that nearly all of Betsy's long ranged psychic attacks will just be silly little toys to Danny. They will not even phase him

ahhhh, not so sure about that. I'm doubting he can dodge seriously large AOE attacks if it came to that. They for sure pack enough punch to phase him, but agree to disagree on that I guess...

reaction feats:

1.) dodging close range quarters against her brother sparring 2.) dodging bloodlusted Sabertooth strike 3.) feat with close range dodging and knife strike against hand ninja (showing that contrary what you state....she will not simply be "charging at him with a psi-blade")...it is something she employs very quickly in a battle at a blink of an eye 4.) sneaking up on undetected by wolverine's senses to tag him. we all know how impressive that really is.

not to mention the bullet reaction time she possesses as well as Danny in that regards...

No Caption Provided

she blocks a bullet at point blank range on pure skill alone.

and the fight against a bloodlusted Wolverine is even more impressive, let me show that again..

and that's the guy Gorgon was "saving himself" for when Danny had such an impressive showing against him. I say Betts did pretty well.

So as far in regards to Danny hanging with levels comparable, as is Betsy comparable with opponents such as: wolverine, sabertooth, fantomex, deadpool, and slaymaster.

No Caption Provided

and as far as Betsy is concerned in raw Fighting ability in regards to striking power (without being augmented by something as the IF), baseline is respectable enough...

No Caption Provided

and was able to knock Colossus of his feet in sparring. I would say that is substantial enough considering Peter's strength and durability and this was once again Betsy's pure skill nothing enhanced by TK....

No Caption Provided

Next:

Healing issue. The Psychic Knife attack.

Danny's healing is one of his most useful forms of his chi. He can heal from damage that would leave anyone else surely dead. Another benefit of his healing is that he doesn't have to focus on chi healing powers, it works by itself. So if Betsy is actually able to hit Danny(which is doubtful) Iron Fist will heal from it right away. Here are some examples of his healing

First off, IF isn't really exhibiting "insta heal" akin to Wolverine, Deadpool, or Hulk for that matter, and that's the level of healing that you are basically stating here. And doubtful that Bestsy would give Danny the time needed to fully recover from any substantial injury. Let me be straight up........can Betsy tag/hit Danny? May not be as easy as against other opponents for her but sure she can. Just probably very few lol. However the few will really count especially in regards to the Psychic Knife. It is not something that has been shown to be able to recover from. It's usually...you get hit with it, you're done. Betsy lands this and that's all she wrote for Danny. Period. The psychic knife scrambles synapses in the brain and fries a person's brain. It shuts them down neurologically. Danny has no defense against that.

No Caption Provided

that's her brother...Jamie Braddock whom is an insane psychopath reality warper.

No Caption Provided

frying brains left and right huh?

No Caption Provided

so I'll say that settles that. Back over to you man................

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: finally finished editing my reply man.........lol............

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@cdiddyman911: finally finished editing my reply man.........lol............

Great reply man! Will have my post up this weekend

nice....................seduction rears it's ugly head again to throw your game off lol

No Caption Provided