Martial art Mayhem Battle!
Cosmicallyaware takes on the challange from cdiddyman to face the Iron Fist Danny Rand!!!!!! .......oooooooooh...........aaaaahhhhhhhhh
Arcade (that sneaky devil) decides to hold a martial arts tournament with a twist! He is onto his next endeavor after the debacle of Avengers Arena!
The twist is that the participants will not be willing!!!! He's at it again!!!! Arcade selects the best fighters from the Marvel Universe, formulates capture protocols, and gets to it!!!
He invites the criminal masterminds of the world to be spectators (from a safe distance of course..) in this tournament where hero (and that may be questionable at times) faces hero in a "CONTEST OF MARTIAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!).......and the winner? well that's a mystery for now............
In the first round...........Iron Fist vs. Psylocke!!!!
Our two heroes awake on the battlefield, confused, alone and groogy. "Where am I?" they ponder......
then a hologram of arcade appears before them each and explains the situation that they are in. They are pitted in against each other in an KO/incapacitation round in a remote location with no escape. They have neural implants (and a few other means of control) imbedded that ensure they will participate and be controlled to suit the tournament. They must win the match to advance, and learn of their fate.
As Arcade fades out and wishes them each luck............each contestant vows to achieve victory, honor, and revenge on Arcade.
Monster Island Murderworld!!!!!
- The Island is 20 miles in length
- The Ship in the harbor is completely disabled, no mode of transport. But contestants don't know that.
- There is a perimeter field 1 mile out of the Island consisting of a force field. It will render you KO if come into contact with it.
- There are three weapons cache's located on the island. 1.) on the front deck on the ship 2.) at base of mountain in cave 3.) in the temple ruins on left side of map.
- Weapons Cache consist of (in each) : 20 shiruken, 2 katanas, 2 sai, 1 adamantium bo staff, grappling hook and 30 feet rope, and 4 flares? use wisely if so desire.....
- Monster Island? yes! the Island has robotic Dinosaurs!!!
The "Monsters" are not there to attack, but are programmed to do so if intensely provoked. They could theoretically be used for: distraction, subterfuge, transport, etc........
The Rules of Engagement / General info
It's Arcades show!!!!! He makes the rules and we gotta abide by them!!!!!!
- Morals as applicable, it's up to contestants to decide what it takes to win. However Arcade will be monitoring and has the ability (via Neural implant control) to "bloodlust" contestants if they are not fighting who he sees fit.
- Iron fist starts on the left side of the map, Psylocke starts at the right side of the map (where icons are). They have to find each other.
- each contestant has intimate knowledge on the other.
- NO TP for Psylocke. Arcade has nerfed it for the battle. She knows it, and so does Danny, it's general shared knowledge.
- Psylocke has TK, Psychic Knife, Blade, and arrow abilities however.
- Battlefield can be utilized in any way, shape, form, to one's advantage against the opponent. Unless Arcade makes rulings.
- Use the weapons cache if you want, don't have to.
- Combatant has to obtain the win..........that means Arcade will not allow the environment in any way claim a victory over the other. That means cannot get eliminated by say: entrapment by environment, the "monsters", etc........