The Immortal Hulk

Represented by TheDailyBagel
Represented by TheDailyBagel
No Caption Provided

Stardust and Superman

Represented by Kevd4wg and Kinfing
Represented by Kevd4wg and Kinfing

Rules

• Post-Crisis/New52 and 616 Versions, Hulk gets feats from other versions of Hulk: WWH and below
  • Morals On, but serious
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by Death/KO/Incap
  • No BFR
  • Starting Distance is 20 feet

Battlefield

Indestructible Planet
Indestructible Planet

#2 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supremegeneration
#3 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio

first

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#4 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supremegeneration
#5 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Darth_Nimrod (2765 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-5c443c2a6994d
#7 Posted by deactivated-5c443c2a6994d (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag after every post

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#8 Posted by blackpantherisb (7248 posts) - - Show Bio

TAEP

#9 Edited by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag after every post pls

#10 Posted by Thedailybagel (12894 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: looks great, you guys wanna kick things off?

#11 Posted by vsw (2930 posts) - - Show Bio

Defo T4V

#12 Posted by KalKent (1762 posts) - - Show Bio

Oof. Hulk getting matched against superman with post-crisis and new-52 feats. This should be interesting.

#13 Posted by 20damon (6118 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by TheKinfing (11784 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: looks great, you guys wanna kick things off?

I think it would be better if you started.

#16 Posted by Thedailybagel (12894 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#17 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11831 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by jay_z94 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be EPIC

#19 Posted by Jacthripper (14983 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#20 Edited by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
#21 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (4580 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm if this was a battle wouldn’t it be fairly one sided in favour of team?

Anyway T4V, Hoping to see Bagel bring the heat and show why it might not be one sided

#22 Edited by phillip33 (4252 posts) - - Show Bio

T4v

Seems a bit one sided but i know the bagelmeister is gonna bring the pain.

#23 Posted by Supermanthor (19919 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome tag me

#24 Posted by Thedailybagel (12894 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: I’d prefer that if you don’t mind then.

#25 Posted by CaptainCoolade (826 posts) - - Show Bio

tag after everyones first post and for votes

#26 Posted by Aqualion0 (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag after every word.

#27 Posted by King-Ragnar (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

Erm...

Tag, I guess.

#28 Posted by Thedailybagel (12894 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger you might like this :P

#29 Posted by Supermanthor (19919 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
#30 Posted by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag, please.

#31 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

Stardust

Rejoice! Stardust comes to your tiny, pointless sphere with the greatest of tidings! I bring news of glory! Form choirs! Sing hallelujahs! Offer exultations! You are to be the latest meal for the all-consuming Galactus! And those who turn from this honor and run shall be pursued and suffer mere death
Rejoice! Stardust comes to your tiny, pointless sphere with the greatest of tidings! I bring news of glory! Form choirs! Sing hallelujahs! Offer exultations! You are to be the latest meal for the all-consuming Galactus! And those who turn from this honor and run shall be pursued and suffer mere death

An Introduction to Stardust

Bio

Stardust was a member of a non-corpreal civilization until she became a psychopath who became obsessed for and cared for only one being, the Great Devourer, Galactus. Unlike other heralds, Stardust went beyond just finding planets, she enjoyed the killing and hunted down every remnant of civilizations after Galactus ate their planet. This brought her into conflict with Beta Ray Bill when Galactus ate his world. Stardust fought Bill until she was a moron and opened a portal to another dimension, out of which came Aseroth, a powerful demon who would've destroyed the universe. Stardust managed to defeat her using a black hole, however, it seemingly led to Stardust's death. Stardust eventually resurfaced in the Annihilation event, seemingly dying once again to save the resistance. However, it was revealed that Stardust survived and became Galactus's herald once more. Eventually Stardust just kinda disappeared for no reason.

Powers and Abilities

• Superhuman physicals
  • Superhuman Speed
  • Flight
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Intangibility
  • Regeneration
  • Energy Projection

Strength

Stardust isn't exactly known for her physicals, however that doesn't mean she can't at least hold her own against Hulk. Starting off with lifting strength, something I'm aware Hulk is quite adept at, in Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill #3 Stardust managed to overpower Bill.

No Caption Provided

Now, Bill and Thor do have pretty meh lifting strength for a high tier, so what's actually impressive and more relevant is the fact that using her hands, Stardust was able to burn Bill. What makes this impressive is that just the issue before, in Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill #2, Bill chilled out in a star with no problem. Furthermore, if Stardust does get trapped in a grapple, he can knock Hulk off with an AoE like in Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter #1.

No Caption Provided

As for striking, well Stardust is a verified planet buster. In Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill #4 Stardust destroyed a planet with a bullrush.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

So yeah, while Immortal Hulk has some crazy Regeneration, I'm pretty sure Stardust can still hurt him and mess him up, even if he comes back together.

Durability

Stardust has some pretty insane durability as well. Firstly, in the feat posted above where Stardust planet busted, she also shrugged off the explosion as well. You might say that Hulk isn't going to use an energy attack on Stardust, he's just going to punch her really hard, but the explosion of a planet is going to cause some blunt-force damage as well. For another instance of Stardust's blunt-force durability look no further then Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter #1

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Stardust gets caught off guard by Bill and slammed into the planet by him, followed by Bill slamming Stormbreaker on him multiple times. I'd argue Bill has superior striking to Immortal Hulk, especially worth counting in this series, since Godhunter was the sequal to Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill where in issue #3, Bill busted a planet(arguably a planetoid) with a bullrush. Another instance of durability, that also shows Stardust's regeneration can be found in Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill #3 where Stardust engages in H2H with Bill

Stardust basically shrugs off Bill repeatedly punching her on the head without issue and even quickly reforms her hand after Bill bites it off. Furthermore, just touching Stardust's hands causes Bill pain due to her heat. It's also worth noting in the second scan that Stardust says Bill can't put her down physically, though that's due to her regeneration and as we've seen, specifically at the end of Stormbreaker to Annihilation and from Annihilation #3 to Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #1, that can take up to months depending on how much damage Stardust takes.

Finally, it's worth mentioning that Stardust can phase and while she doesn't use it a ton in combat, she does occasionally use it, against someone like Hulk where it would be extremely useful, there's no reason she wouldn't use it at least a few times out of 10. The most impressive display of phasing is likely from Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill #1 where she phases through Galactus's claps

I don't really take this as Galactus trying to hit her since she is his herald and all, but rather just the physical force of his clap she phased through.

Energy

Stardust might be a planet buster physically, but energy wise, she packs quite a punch as well, and she prefers to use it over bullrushing. For her best showing of energy power, look no further then Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill #3 where she fires energy at Bill, which he blocks and it creates a massive energy ball

No Caption Provided

You can see that the energy is pretty decent in size compared to the planets around the energy blast, though to be fair, the energy is in front of the planets, however in the next page Bill redirects the energy and channels it straight through Stardust, the explosion of which is bigger then planets in the foreground meaning it was at least a planetary amount of energy

Also Bill planet busting with a bullrush

We've seen Stardust like to fly around and use energy attacks from a distance, for example in Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter #3 when fighting an armada of ships.

No Caption Provided

Speed

I see speed for Stardust and Hulk as a complete non-factor so I'm not going to waste time on it. Stardust doesn't use her speed and Hulk is slow as balls.

Initial Considerations

Immortal Hulk is admittedly a beast with an insane healing factor, however between the speedy attacks of Superman and the raw power of Stardust, that healing factor can likely be taxed, or if necessary a bullrush from Stardust can possibly KO him. Furthermore, Superman's speed and Stardust's lasting ability will allow them to deal with Hulk's damage output and give them more chances to get hits off on Hulk.

#33 Posted by Aqualion0 (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

Stardust is a woman? I've been living a lie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#34 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

its gender fluid

#35 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

Stardust doesn't really have a gender, it's been referred to as both a man and a woman, but I always remember her more as a she since that was more recent.

#36 Posted by Supermanthor (19919 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11831 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Lowballing balls now, are we? :p Anyways nice opener man.

#38 Posted by Battle123axe (9037 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Lan_Fan (14721 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#41 Posted by jay_z94 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice post . Looking forward to dailybagel's counter.

#43 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11831 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by The_Badman (2725 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#45 Posted by alekj019 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag please.

#46 Posted by Thedailybagel (12894 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Nice, I assume Kinfing going next would make more sense, then the ball can get thrown into my court.

#47 Posted by TheKinfing (11784 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Nice, I assume Kinfing going next would make more sense, then the ball can get thrown into my court.

I thought you wanted to go next? I mean, you do know abit about Superman after all, but i don't mind going next. Can't promise anything till next year though.

#48 Edited by Thedailybagel (12894 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing: wouldn’t it make way more sense for one side to post first? I mean I can if it helps.

#49 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag after every post.

#50 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag after every Post

X