Ichigo, Represented By Me

No Caption Provided

Blackbeard, Represented By Over-Nine-Thousand

Rules:

Speed is equalized

Peak versions

Blackbeard can see Ichigo

Soul crush is restricted

Remember, this is a CaV, please refrain from giving your own opinions on the battle

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-647b7d910a960
deactivated-647b7d910a960

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no its good nice work.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

TAEP

WhiteMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The man with the, 2 billion Bounty, on his head, and the laugh zehahahaha, mostly known as Blackbeard

No Caption Provided

Bio

Marshall D. Teach mostly referred to as Blackbeard, he's is the captain of the Blackbeard Pirates, & feared as one of the four empires the Yonko, Currently around 40 years old Blackbeard's goal is to find the one-piece at any case necessary & become the king of the pirates. Blackbeard presently has 2 devil fruits & is the main antagonist for Luffy.

DC

Blackbeard's DC is commonly put at around country lvl to large planet lvl being as his devil fruit the Gura Gura was stated to be the most destructive Devil fruit of all time. yeah, it's crazy lol, it was stated to able to destroy the world, that should put him at continental - planet lvl. If you don't believe in statements, only feats Blackbeard's Devil fruit was stated to be the most destructive Devil fruit of all time so that should put him above theGora Gora no mi wielded by the boy lol enel, who did this to the moon that should be good enough to prove he's on those level's.

Durability

Blackbeard's durability is crazy his 1st devil fruit the Yami Yami no mi has a side effect that allows him to absorb attack but it has side effect it causes him to feel greater pain than a normal human, but the cost is worth it.He was able to tank attacks from top tiers like Ace & whitebeard he even tanked a full-on Gura Gura no mi attack from whitebeard. Blackbeard's durability is country lvl to planet scaling from that.

Stamina

When it comes to stamina teach honestly has got to be the best I mean the man doesn't sleep yeah that right lol. Now that doesn't mean he has infinite stamina but that does mean he could fight for a really long time, One-piece characters are known to fight for long periods of time when it a 1v 1 even for days.

Devil fruit

As stated in my other statements Blackbeard is the owner of 2 devil fruits the Yami Yami no mi & the Gura Gura no mi no that's pretty strange in one-piece all most all ways one someone eats two devil fruits they blow up but as the case with Blackbeard he was able to bypass that and use both Devil fruits.

The Yami Yami no mi or Dark Dark Fruit is a logia-type fruit that is able to manipulate the darkest sucking everything up, even light basically like a black hole, which negates devil fruits but, unfortunately, this doesn't negate Ichigo's power.

The Gura Gura No mi or Quake Quake fruit is a paramecia type devil & the most destructive of all causing earthquakes & tsunamis.

No Caption Provided

Haki

Currently, Blackbeard has armament & observation haki most likely Blackbeard also has conquered haki too but that's my theory,

Intelligence

Blackbeard is a very sneaky fighter he uses dirty trick & and anything to win a fight which makes him very smart & dangerous

scenarios

Blackbeard would use his dark fruit to pull Ichigo to him and one-shot Ichigo using his quake fruit

Blackbeard would outlast Ichigo

Blackbeard would use his dirty tricks to catch Ichigo off guard

Blackbeard would break his sword using haki

d1111212 good luck lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By d1111212

Ichigo Kurosaki: Substitute Soul Reaper

No Caption Provided

Ichigo Kurosaki is the protagonist of Bleach. He is part human, part Hollow, part Quincy, and part Shinigami. I am aware opinions of him vary wildly on this site, however, I do believe I can make a convincing argument for him being multi-continental-moon level. With that said, I will briefly go over his abilities, then move onto his stats, and finish with counters for my opponents claims. This opener won't be very long, but I feel I can fit enough into it to firmly establish Ichigo's standings and how he will win.

Substitute Soul Reaper I: Ichigo's Abilities

As I’m sure many of you know, Ichigo is a brick, however, I feel that it is still important to briefly go over his powers and abilities.

First, is the Getsuga Tenshou, where Ichigo condenses his spiritual pressure into his sword before firing it in a powerful, ranged slashing attack. By combining the Getsuga Tenshou with the Gran Rey Cero, Ichigo can create an attack capable of injuring SK Yhwach

Next, is the Cero, which is, in layman’s terms, a big laser. By combining his own blood with the Cero, however, Ichigo can produce a far more powerful variant call the Gran Rey Cero, which, as mentioned above, he can combine with the Getsuga Tenshou to create a far more powerful attack.

Last, but certainly not least, is the Blut Vein, a defensive technique in which Ichigo can pump Reishei into his veins in order to greatly increase his durability

Substitute Soul Reaper II: Ichigo’s Stats

When it comes to powerscaling EoS Bleach characters, one of the most important things to establish the size of the Seireitei, as it is essential for quantifying one of Kenpachi Zaraki’s feats with which to scale many other characters. Fortunately, we are given a statement by Yoruichi Shihouin about its size.

Yoruichi states that it would take ten days to walk from one gate into the Seireitei to the next. The Seireitei has a total of four gates. Assuming one walks for 16 hours a day and sleeps for the remaining 8, and walks at a speed of 5/kph, we can determine the circumference of the Seireitei to be 3200 kilometers. Using the circumference of the Seireitei we can determine that it has a total area of 817,128 square kilometers. For reference, the country of Spain has a total area of only 505,935 square kilometers, and France has a surface area of approximately 550,000 square kilometers, meaning that the Seireitei is around 75% bigger than Spain and 50% bigger than France.

Now, onto the actual feat:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see, Kenpachi nullifies and destroys the meteor with one hand, displaying that he can casually output country level power in Shikai and with his eyepatch on.

With Bankai, however, his power is boosted massively, anywhere from 5-10x, according to Yoruichi. A 10x multiplier would place Bankai Kenny within the range of small continental, and that’s not even mentioning the boost taking off his eyepatch gives him, which is generally portrayed as a Bankai level multiplier, although this is never confirmed anywhere and thus I won't try and claim it as fact.

As for how Ichigo scales to this, Kenpachi in Bankai was struggling against Gerard, who is below pre-SK Yhwach by a considerable margin, whereas True Shikai Ichigo was able to hold his own against an extremely casual SK Yhwach. To further support this claim, I can bring up an example of Yamamoto, who is comparable, if not superior, to Kenpachi. As you can see, Yhwach, prior to absorbing either the Soul King or the Sternritter, was capable of casually defeating Bankai Yamamoto.

No Caption Provided

The second feat, or rather, statement, that I would like to bring up comes from Yamamoto, who, in his Bankai form, evaporated all the water in the Soul Society with his passive heat, with Captain Unohana even going as far as to say his power will burn the Soul Society to the ground, something he later confirms himself, as you can see in the scan above. Although this feat is, in the end, unquantifiable, as we don’t know how much water is in the Soul Society, we can still make some reasonable estimates that put the feat into perspective; the Soul Society is often compared to our own world, which, despite having 7 continents, only 30% of its surface area is land. Thus, even if the Soul Society was only, say, 5% water, Yamamoto would still be evaporating the equivalent of more than an entire continent of water. There’s also the statement about the Soul Society burning to the ground, which suggests that Yamamoto would have destroyed the planet in some fashion. Again, unquantifiable, as we don’t know what kind of fashion or how long it would have taken, but it is still a very impressive statement. You could argue that this was being done overtime, which it was, but it was also being done with Yamamoto’s passive heat alone, his actual attacks would be far, far more powerful. Ichigo scales to Yamamoto just as he scales to Kenpachi, which I explained above.

No Caption Provided

The third feat I will be discussing in this segment comes from Yhwach, where he lifts a massive amount of mass tens of thousands of kilometers into the air before reconstructing it into a Quincy cross-like structure. Although this feat may not seem as impressive as the other two I have mentioned at first glance, it has been calced at multi-continental and even moon level, depending on the timeframe.

No Caption Provided

The fourth and final feat I will be mentioning is a durability one. As you can see above, Ichigo demonstrates the ability to tank several attacks from SK Yhwach over the course of several chapters, even doing so intentionally in order to awaken his Hollow powers. SK Yhwach would scale massively above both Bankai Kenpachi and Yamamoto, not to mention his own feat, which he performed casually. This speaks numbers for Ichigo's durabilty ad damage soak.

Substitute Soul Reaper III: Countering My Opponents Claims

DC

Blackbeard's DC is commonly put at around country lvl to large planet lvl being as his devil fruit the Gura Gura was stated to be the most destructive Devil fruit of all time. yeah, it's crazy lol, it was stated to able to destroy the world,

This is very vague statement and we have no idea what "Destroy the world" means, it could mean actual planet busting, or it could just mean destroying every major populated area. We also have no idea how long it would take, it could take hours, it could take days, it could take weeks, ect. ect.

that should put him at continental - planet lvl. If you don't believe in statements, only feats Blackbeard's Devil fruit was stated to be the most destructive Devil fruit of all time so that should put him above the Gora Gora no mi wielded by the boy lol enel, who did this to the moon that should be good enough to prove he's on those level's.

Durability

Blackbeard's durability is crazy his 1st devil fruit the Yami Yami no mi has a side effect that allows him to absorb attack but it has side effect it causes him to feel greater pain than a normal human, but the cost is worth it.

But he's never absorbed an attack from someone on the level of Ichigo, and there's no reason to think he can. Ichigo is, as I've established, multi-continental

He was able to tank attacks from top tiers like Ace & whitebeard he even tanked a full-on Gura Gura no mi attack from whitebeard. Blackbeard's durability is country lvl to planet scaling from that.

I can understand country level, but planet level is ridiculous, there is zero basis for MF Whitebeard being planet level save for a vague statement which I've already debunked, his best feat is country level, which I agree you could scale Blackbeard to, but country level isn't enough to cut it against Ichigo.

scenarios

Blackbeard would use his dark fruit to pull Ichigo to him and one-shot Ichigo using his quake fruit

Except he'll be the one getting one-shot; Blackbeard is country+ if you scale him to MF Whitebeard and the Yonko, country level is fodder here

Hard to outlast someone when they can one-shot you at any time

Fighting dirty won't help against an opponent so massively above you in every way

How? What feats does Blackbeard have to suggest he can break Ichigo's sword?

d1111212 good luck lol

Conclusion

• Ichigo massively outclasses Blackbeard in both power and durability
  • Half of your arguement for Blackbeard's AP/DC relies on an extremely vague statement
  • All of your scenarios are baseless and you have failed to provide evidence for any of them

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d1111212: since am not doing anything I'll get my post up today

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First counter: The devious Blackbeard

No Caption Provided

Defending my DC/AP

Blackbeard's DC is commonly put at around country lvl to large planet lvl being as his devil fruit the Gura Gura was stated to be the most destructive Devil fruit of all time. yeah, it's crazy lol, it was stated to able to destroy the world,

This is very vague statement and we have no idea what "Destroy the world" means, it could mean actual planet busting, or it could just mean destroying every major populated area. We also have no idea how long it would take, it could take hours, it could take days, it could take weeks, ect. ect.

that should put him at continental - planet lvl. If you don't believe in statements, only feats Blackbeard's Devil fruit was stated to be the most destructive Devil fruit of all time so that should put him above the Gora Gora no mi wielded by the boy lol enel, who did this to the moon that should be good enough to prove he's on those level's.

True we don't know what destroy's the world means in time, but we can get close to it scaling it to other characters. Currently, Blackbeard's yonko level being as he's one of the world's strongest people we can use that & scale blackbeard above people who have feats to suggest he's planet level.Don chinjao was able to destroy an ice continent, & Luffy was able to beat chinjao who were around commander level another feat lol, shanks was able to clash with whitebeard who was able to split the heavens and don't forget the feat enel did. This should backup my statements before about Blackbeard being continental - planet lvl

Defending my durability

Blackbeard's durability is crazy his 1st devil fruit the Yami Yami no mi has a side effect that allows him to absorb attack but it has side effect it causes him to feel greater pain than a normal human, but the cost is worth it.

But he's never absorbed an attack from someone on the level of Ichigo, and there's no reason to think he can. Ichigo is, as I've established, multi-continental

He was able to tank attacks from top tiers like Ace & whitebeard he even tanked a full-on Gura Gura no mi attack from whitebeard. Blackbeard's durability is country lvl to planet scaling from that.

I can understand country level, but planet level is ridiculus, there is zero basis for MF Whitebeard being planet level save for a vague statement which I've already debunked, his best feat is country level, which I agree you could scale Blackbeard to, but country level isn't enough to cut it against Ichigo.

He did whitebeard, he tanked attacks from whitebeard with the devil fruit, which is was stated to be the most destructive one of all even above who did this to the moon, also he should be above don chinjao in DC also who cracked an ice continent. seems more likely Blackbeard's defense is on continent-planet lvl

Defending my Scenarios

Except he'll be the one getting one-shot; Blackbeard is country+ if you scale him to MF Whitebeard and the Yonko, country level is fodder here

Nope Ichigo's getting one-shotted

blackbeard can just absorb any attack ichigo could dishout

Fighting dirty won't help against an opponent so massively above you in every way

haki its able to destroy anything from the inside breaking his sword

The second conclusion

blackbeard would just out last ichigo & and one shot him if its in the long run.

Blackbeard would be able to tank any attack ichigo has.

No Caption Provided

good luck, d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweetyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By d1111212

@over-nine-thousand: By the way, we never discussed how many posts we would be doing, I was thinking 3 each

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By d1111212

First Counter: The Strongest Shinigami

No Caption Provided

I apologize for any confusion due to the formatting in my post, if you point out any issues I can fix them later

The Strongest Shinigami I: Countering Your Claims

You've Failled To Prove Blackbeard's AP/DC Above Country Level, Or Ichigo's Below Multi-Continental

True we don't know what destroy's the world means in time, but we can get close to it scaling it to other characters. Currently, Blackbeard's yonko level being as he's one of the world's strongest people we can use that & scale blackbeard above people who have feats to suggest he's planet level.Don chinjao was able to destroy an ice continent, & Luffy was able to beat chinjao who were around commander level another feat lol,

A feat that sounds impressive at first glance, until you realize that we don't know how big the continent actually was, and that splitting is far, far less impressive than actually busting.

Just because it is called a continent, doesn't mean it actually is; considering that the Red Line is repeatedly stated to be the only continent in the One Piece world. It's much more likely that the "ice continent" is island sized, and simply being referred to as a continent. It wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened either, Drum Island and Dressrosa were referred to as countries, but we know are only island sized.

And even if we were to assume that Chinjao truly was splitting an ice continent, it would still only be a feat within the island level range.

shanks was able to clash with whitebeard who was able to split the heavens

Not entirely sure why you mentioned this one, sure, "Split the heavens" sounds lofty and all, but all they're doing in actuality is moving clouds. Impressive, but not in the context of a Ichigo, who could move clouds just by powering up to Bankai for the first time during the soul Society arc.

and don't forget the feat enel did. This should backup my statements before about Blackbeard being continental - planet lvl

That was not performed by Enel, it comes from a flashback from Lieutenant Spacey, and it was never explicitly confirmed how the event occurred.

Blackbeard's Durability Remains Only Country Level

But he's never absorbed an attack from someone on the level of Ichigo, and there's no reason to think he can. Ichigo is, as I've established, multi-continental.

He did whitebeard, he tanked attacks from whitebeard with the devil fruit, which is was stated to be the most destructive one of all even above who did this to the moon, also he should be above don chinjao in DC also who cracked an ice continent. seems more likely Blackbeard's defense is on continent-planet lvl

Once again, the feat was not performed by Enel, nor is the Quake Fruit stated to be the most destructive fruit, it has been explicitly stated the Devil Fruit with the most raw offensive power is Akainu's fruit. The Don Chinjao feat has already been debunked above.

I can understand country level, but planet level is ridiculus, there is zero basis for MF Whitebeard being planet level save for a vague statement which I've already debunked, his best feat is country level, which I agree you could scale Blackbeard to, but country level isn't enough to cut it against Ichigo.

Your Scenarios Are Still Wrong

Nope Ichigo's getting one-shotted

Except you've shown no actual proof of Blackbeard being above country level.

blackbeard can just absorb any attack ichigo could dishout

Once again, Blackbeard has never absorbed an attack in the multi-continental range.

haki its able to destroy anything from the inside breaking his sword

This is a no limits fallacy, Ryou has never shown the potency needed to damage Ichigo's sword in any way.

The Strongest Shinigami II: More Scans

Here, I would like to establish how aggressively Ichigo fights and show how he will abuse his better stats in a way that ensures his victory over Blackbeard

The first instance I would like to show is Ichigo's fight against Ulquiorra, where, despite Ulquiorra being vastly stronger than him at the time, Ichigo still showed the ability to predict his movements and get solid hits in, displaying his ability semi hold his own, even against superior foes, via his combat skill and experience, not that he'll need it here.

No Caption Provided

The second fight I would like to show is Ichigo's fight against Grimmjow

No Caption Provided

As you can see, Ichigo begins the fight by firing a point blank Getsuga Tenshou at Grimmjow, before moving away from Grimmjow to fire another Getsuga Tenshou at long range, and then moving behind Grimmjow to fire yet another point blank Getsuga Tenshou. This shows how Ichigo isn't afraid of abusing a single attack or using it as a diversion to move in closer for a more up close and personnal strike.

The Strongest Shinigami III: Conclusion

• You've failed to prove Blackbeard above country level
  • You've made no attempt to disprove any of my claims
Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d1111212: Good post however, with your formatting you should quote what he says.

True we don't know what destroy's the world means in time, but we can get close to it scaling it to other characters. Currently, Blackbeard's yonko level being as he's one of the world's strongest people we can use that & scale blackbeard above people who have feats to suggest he's planet level.Don chinjao was able to destroy an ice continent, & Luffy was able to beat chinjao who were around commander level another feat lol,

Like that.

@over-nine-thousand You really should stop enlarging and bolding the text. It makes it very difficult to read. Just quote like I showed above. It makes it easier to follow what your countering.

Nice posts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d1111212: i'll get my next counter, post up by this week

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2nd counter: The strongest man in the world

No Caption Provided

Countering your counterclaims for my defense ??!!!

No Caption Provided

Time to destroy the world

This is very vague statement and we have no idea what "Destroy the world" means, it could mean actual planet busting, or it could just mean destroying every major populated area. We also have no idea how long it would take, it could take hours, it could take days, it could take weeks, ect. ect

"Since we know that nature earthquakes &, of the devil fruit most likely when he meant destroying the whole world he probably meant as in shaking the world it until it collapses, which scaling from real earthquakes takes seconds to do since the OP world is big it might take a minute's to hours to accomplish.""

No Caption Provided

How great was that feat actually ??!!!

A feat that sounds impressive at first glance, until you realize that we don't know how big the continent actually was, and that splitting is far, far less impressive than actually busting.

Just because it is called a continent, doesn't mean it actually is; considering that the Red Line is repeatedly stated to be the only continent in the One Piece world. It's much more likely that the "ice continent" is island sized, and simply being referred to as a continent. It wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened either, Drum Island and Dressrosa were referred to as countries, but we know are only island sized.

And even if we were to assume that Chinjao truly was splitting an ice continent, it would still only be a feat within the island level range.

"True we don't know how big the ice continent actually is but scaling to the Op earth should give us a hint on how big it is. Now a continent is mostly referred to as a large chunk of land visible from space this should tell us that the ice continent is big enough to see from space. Now the Op world is huge way bigger than earth & it has more than a million islands, the biggest we have seen so far was alabasta (which was calc to be, country size) yet dwarfed the sea barely being visible from the sky and yet it still isn't the biggest, island. the point am making is that the ice continent don chinjao broke should be way above island lvl since we saw country-sized islands like alabasta still being dwarfed by larger islands. If the ice continent really is a large chunk of the op world, it would be, moon to planet-sized since we saw the island alabasta was calc to be country-sized be dwarfed by these giants. So even tho Blackbeard can't destroy the entire world at once he still is planet lvl scaling above chinjao who broke an ice continent that was scaled to be the moon - planet-sized lost to Luffy {dressorsa} who Blackbeard scales above"".

My bad for the One-piece wank there "" star-sized world lol"" but. that could be the case seeing as in they have millions of islands. try not to take it that too seriously lol I'll try not to debate like this again lol.

No Caption Provided

There is no limit

But he's never absorbed an attack from someone on the level of Ichigo, and there's no reason to think he can. Ichigo is, as I've established, multi-continental. "He has tho whitebeard Blackbeards confirm he's able to absorb any attack so if Ichigo hits Blackbeard with a getsuga tenshohe he could just absorb the attack and fire it back.

Extra

"even if you put him at country level Blackbeard still has some tricks up his sleeve the Yami Yami no mi allows the user to suck them open in another dimension or something & there unable to escape"

As you can see, Ichigo begins the fight by firing a point blank Getsuga Tenshou at Grimmjow, before moving away from Grimmjow to fire another Getsuga Tenshou at long range, and then moving behind Grimmjow to fire yet another point blank Getsuga Tenshou. This shows how Ichigo isn't afraid of abusing a single attack or using it as a diversion to move in closer for a more up close and personal strike.

"Ichigo only abused that because he was running out of time and he was up against a powerful opponent normally he wouldn't use those tactics""

• You've failed to prove Blackbeard above country level
  • You've made no attempt to disprove any of my claims

""just did with the don chinjoa feat there's plenty more."

"i didn't disprove your claims because I agree that Ichigo reaches continental.""

The attack potency I just showed plus the haki should be able to break Ichigo's sword.

Conclusion

Blackbeard would overwhelm ichigo in DB/AP

Haki could break Ichigo's sword

the Df would be able to absorb all attacks Ichigo can dish out.

lastly Blackbeard could outlast Ichigo in a stamina battle

No Caption Provided

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@over-nine-thousand: I would advise not promoting another CAV in a current CAV. It hurts your creditability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By d1111212

Second Counter: The Transcendent Hollow

No Caption Provided

The Transcendent Hollow I: AP/DC Counters

Whitebeard Statement:

Since we know that nature earthquakes &, of the devil fruit most likely when he meant destroying the whole world he probably meant as in shaking the world it until it collapses,

Nothing but an assumption, and not definitive proof of anything

which scaling from real earthquakes takes seconds to do since the OP world is big it might take a minute's to hours to accomplish.

Real earthquakes only lasting seconds doesn't matter; IRL earthquakes don't tilt islands or "destroy the world" as you've tried to argue Blackbeard can do

Don Chinjao Feat:

True we don't know how big the ice continent actually is but scaling to the Op earth should give us a hint on how big it is. Now a continent is mostly referred to as a large chunk of land visible from space this should tell us that the ice continent is big enough to see from space.

Except, as I adressed, there is nothing suggesting that he is actually cracking an ice continent, it is far more likely what he is cracking below even city sized, seeing as we could see mountains in the background that were not damaged at all, mountain that still appeared massive, showing that they are not so far away that Don could still be splitting an area as large as you claim

Now the Op world is huge way bigger than earth & it has more than a million islands, the biggest we have seen so far was alabasta (which was calc to be, country size) yet dwarfed the sea barely being visible from the sky and yet it still isn't the biggest, island. the point am making is that the ice continent don chinjao broke should be way above island lvl since we saw country-sized islands like alabasta still being dwarfed by larger islands. If the ice continent really is a large chunk of the op world, it would be, moon to planet-sized since we saw the island alabasta was calc to be country-sized be dwarfed by these giants. So even tho Blackbeard can't destroy the entire world at once he still is planet lvl scaling above chinjao who broke an ice continent that was scaled to be the moon - planet-sized lost to Luffy {dressorsa} who Blackbeard scales above

Once again, there is nothing to suggest what Don Chinjao split is anywhere near continent sized. Unlike Alabasta, the ice "continent" has nothing confirming its size, and, as I explained above, the mountains in the background give us a reference for the length of what he cracked, showing how small it really is

The Transcendent Hollow II: Blackbeard's Absorbtion

Blackbeard confirms he's able to absorb any attack so if Ichigo hits Blackbeard with a getsuga tenshohe he could just absorb the attack and fire it back.

This is a massive no limit fallacy, Blackbeard saying that he can absorb any attack means nothing and proves nothing. He is egotistical and has never encountered an attack like the ones Ichigo can dish out

The Transcendent Hollow III: Ichigo's Style

even if you put him at country level Blackbeard still has some tricks up his sleeve the Yami Yami no mi allows the user to suck them open in another dimension or something & there unable to escape

Except he has never began a fight by doing so, nor can he dream of tanking a single attack from Ichigo

Ichigo only abused that because he was running out of time and he was up against a powerful opponent normally he wouldn't use those tactics

Just because he doesn't have a time limit to his his Hollow powers anymore doesn't mean he will suddenly forget all of his skill and lose his experience. Either way, he doesn't need to fight aggressively to beat Blackbeard

Conclusion

You've failed to prove Blackeard can damage Ichigo's sword

The attack potency I just showed plus the haki should be able to break Ichigo's sword

Except you've shown no AP feats that are in anyway impressive enough to suggest Blackbeard can even chip Ichigo's sword, which scales to its own power

You've failed to prove Blackbeard above country level in AP or DC

just did with the don chinjoa feat there's plenty more.

Except you didn't prove anything, all you did was repeat the same thing that I already debunked

You've shown no evidence that Blackbeard can tank an attack from Ichigo

As I explained in the durability section of both this post and previous ones

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d1111212: also question when you said, you meant 3 counters & 1 conclusion or 2 counters & 1 conclusion ???