Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kingant27

Rules

• (If you choose you can decide to represent for example 2/3 character, and if still have space for a 3rd space, can have someone else represent the other character).
  • Standard Morals/In-Character (unless specified)
  • Standard gear (unless specified)
  • No prep (unless specified)
  • Win by KO, Death, Incapacitation
  • BFR is allowed, as a means of splitting up opponents, but not any way that would count as an Auto-Win.
  • Shared (Multiverse), powers can work from their respected universes, battle takes place on an (uninhabited Earth), but the battles can move from the location, if they choose an option that selects it etc.
  • No Soul manipulation
  • No Speed Stealing.
  • No reality warping.
  • No Time Manipulation.
  • All prep takes place on the battlefield unless otherwise specified
  • Cloning is limited to 5, and the clones have to be below the user itself.
  • Summons limit is 100. All summons working together should be able to hinder, but not easily defeat the opposing team. They cannot be amped either.
  • Characters cannot be amped beyond a 8 pointer
  • Nothing above the limits can be done with prep.
  • Anime/Manga characters are allowed composite feats
  • Auto Disqualification after 2 weeks.
  • Open to perk suggestions
  • Each character will be assessed before entering them, to make sure they are within the guide lines for a fair tourney.

Destructive Capacity (DC) Jupiter busting max

No Character in Thanos/Darkseid/Odin tier or above.

The character tier has to be below Skyfather, but meets the requirements.

Lifting Strength characters planetary+ tops, will be assessed case by case.

Striking power Large planet level

TK Limited to lifting and striking power.

NO HAX.

Speed limit is Picoseconds, anyone using a slight time ability has to fall within that range.

Durability Jupiter busting must KO

Energy manipulation is limited to Star level/nothing above PEAK Herald level, again case by case we can assess.

BFR is only allowed against clones and summons

Telepathy Limits are roughly Despero, J'onn, Nate Grey, again case by case.

Magic characters/powersets will be judged on a case by case basis.

Any additional perks you can think of, or adjustments don't feel shy to ask:

3 CHARACTERS MAX, LESS IF YOU DESIRE, IF YOU CHOOSE UNDER 3 CHARACTERS.

PERKS CANNOT CARRY OVER TO EACH SECTION

SECTION 1:

(Team) Perks Limit is 12:

• Mind Link (2)
  • Choose Battlefield (3)
  • Technopathy immunity. (4)
  • Basic Knowledge (5)
  • Perfect team work (5)
  • 3 Extra character points (5)
  • Speed Equalized (6)
  • Matter Manipulation Immunity (8)
  • Mind Attack/TP Immunity (8)
  • Magic resistance (8)
  • Morals Off (8)
  • Full Knowledge (8)
  • 1 Hour of prep (8)
  • 1 hour of prep anywhere (10)
  • Fusion of 2 characters. (12)
  • 1 day of prep (12)

SECTION 2:

Your Team of up to 3 has a limit of 8 points.

FOR Single Character's Perk MAX limit is 8.

However if you have 2 Character's, the Maximum on 1 Character would be 8, with 6 other points, for the other Character - (POINTS DO NOT GET AWARDED TO THE WHOLE TEAM ONLY INDIVIDUALLY):

(Team) Perks limit 8:

• Spider sense (1)
  • light saber (1)
  • Captain America's shield (1)
  • Flight Mach 5 (1)
  • Batman Martial arts (1)
  • Adamantium Skeleton (2)
  • Invisibility (2)
  • Mystique's Shape Shifting (2)
  • Night Crawler's Teleportation (3)
  • Shadowcat's Air Walking (4)
  • 4 Senzu Beans (4)
  • Thing/Ben Grim coated Skin (4)
  • Reed's Stretching ability (5).
  • Wolverine' Healing (5)
  • Silver Surfer's Cosmic Awareness (6)
  • Reed Richard's Brain Power (6)
  • Pym Particles Permanent. (7)
  • Ironman's Extremis Armour (7)
  • Martian Manhunter's phasing ability(allowing his feats for your character) (7)
  • Sue Storm's Force Fields/manipulations of it. (7)
  • Telekenesis up to planetary - e.g. Jean/Exodus. (7)
  • Lightspeed(Superman level- travel, combat and reaction speed) (7)
  • 1 injustice pill- Permanent. (8)
  • Ronan's Hammer's/Universal Weapon (8)
  • 1 Lantern Ring on the Emotional Spectrum(herald limit) (8)
  • Be worthy of/wield Mjolnir (8)

IF YOU WANT TO FUSE 3 CHARACTERS WITHIN THE LIMIT, NO TEAM/PREP PERKS ALLOWED

No Caption Provided

Is the first fight of the series, I will be uploading the fight, ready for you guys and girls to enter arena...

Contestant 1:

@SirKaboom15:

Herald-tier Composite Ultron, 616 Iceman, 616 Super-Skrull

Team Perks 12 Points:

1 hour of prep anywhere (10)

Mind-link (2)

Character Perks 8 Points:

(Light-speed (7) and Spider-sense (1) to Super-Skrull.

Certain Ultrons as you’re aware will be too powerful for this tourney, and so long as you’re picking version just under Skyfather/Thanos tier and within the requirements they’re fine, also check the notes regarding summons, clones, bots etc.

No Caption Provided

Contestant 2+3:

@thevoidofdeath: be using a Fusion of 2 characterc. (12)

Pre 52 Raven to New 52 and Jonn

Perk for Raven :

Telekinesis up to planetary - e.g. Jean/Exodus. (7)

Major Update:

(AS @the_amongus: Was inactive for too long, @thevoidofdeath is fighting solo, so to make up for it, she has been awarded 4 more points.)

Judges is myself:@kingant27@professorrespect

If anyone breaks the rules, thinking you can get one over on the rules, points will be awarded against you.

Guys I'm looking forward to the First Round of our Tourney, the winner/winner's, move through to the next round, good luck...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal@skywalker95@noone1996@kevd4wg@battle123axe@jmarshmallow@cognitive@geeman2@ginman333@cergic@green_skaar@destinyman75@mooty_pass@the_living_tribunal_24@valbr111@the_red_devil@firestarlord7319@thor_parker82@theincrediblesuperhulk8642@darth_nimrod@batvibe12@nitelite@mr_shazam0920@co-boss@smoothsanta@phillip33@cull_obsidian@20damon@spambot@thor321@syntix@chimeroid@rac95@theoriginalone@baph@comic_book_fan@king-ragnar@azazole@lvenger@azazole@despero@oceanmaster21@supermanthor@stalin-is-steel@takenstew22@thor-parker@andromeda101@sky-father@el_mago@cognitive@soratoumiga@cergic@destinyman75@necrogod@rajjarsalt@baldur_odinson@krjijbvv@lilbroomstick@mcflicky@tonystark6999@shinne@jim_moriarty@wastelandman@kasya_carey

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Mmmmm....

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: well, at first I was gonna come up with my own team to beat all those guys but then I realized theres a set list of participants...so I deleted my initial post....overall it seems like I dont know enough about Raven but even so it seems I might be underestimating @thevoidofdeath... @SirKaBoom15 seems to have a very strong team so far

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Would be cool if you come up with a team for this, we’ve got some other great debaters entering aswell, check the main thread👏

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/heraldteambuster-tourney-512-still-recruitung-2121687/#js-message-197

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for i_cato_sicarius
I_Cato_Sicarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: okay, I'll see what i can come up with

Avatar image for deactivated-607707f852383
deactivated-607707f852383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Magi With Dark Rukh! | Opener: Arba

"Oh please, everyone's always on about the children. I already tried leaving them alive, but all they do is grow up in the organisation or dedicate their pathetic lives to revenge. Usually both. Really, killing them is a kindness. I can retract that kindness if you wish, but then who's the villain?

"Arba" (アルバ Aruba) is one of Solomon's Three Wise Magi from Alma Torran and the maternal ancestor of Gyokuen Ren and her children. ... She was second in magic only to Solomon, and the wielder of one of the Divine Staves. She is the Magi who betrayed Solomon and formed Al-Thamen."

Magic | Strength Of The Divine Staff

Arba usually depend's on her magic to fight and her magic and stamina is great since she's a magi if no one knew magi's have limitless rukh or in other term's a handful of rukh, rukh is if you didn't know dead soul's or life force every human has this but magi's have a lot of it rukh's love magi's for some unknown reason's giving them power even more than that of a human, for example this happened to aladdin in the war after putting his limiter off rukh surrounded him giving him more and more magoi, This mean's magi's have unlimited stamina, which would be a good advantage in this match. Some magi's used their power to create dungeon's like for example yunan who if you didn't know in chapter 309 arba defeated made a country sized dungeon or was stated to have did, so basically he made every dungeon you see in magi every single one, Including the dungeon which was a entire country this big by the way. Magi's and magician's also have something called a "Borg" which is made of magoi arba's borg is really durable in fact durable enough and strong enough to literally give the power to one shot someone like PTS hakuryuu who was is in the same league as people like alibaba and morgianna and arba did this with barley any effort without going full power(Left To Right)

Vol.12 chapter 148 : another 006 months...
Vol.12 chapter 148 : another 006 months...

Same hakuryuu should be equal to people like alibaba who blocked muu's extreme magic with barley any problem at all muu's spear made shockwave's bigger than mountain's in fact several time's more bigger and this attack was a threat to the capital(a country). Note alibaba did this without djinn equip which would amp his power several time;s more than before, also quick reminder arba one shotted djinn equipped hakuryuu(Left To Right)

Vol.12 chapter 176 : barbatos
Vol.12 chapter 176 : barbatos

So blocking muu's attack is at least multi mountain level to large mountain level, Arba with ease one shotted someone who should be in the same league or stronger than alibaba who blocked the attack from muu also arba is stronger than people like teen sinbad someone who destroyed multiple large mountain's by using one of his attacks.

No Caption Provided

Arba also defeated yunan with not much trouble, Not even bothering to use all her strength yunan's best effort couldn't defeat her and yunan was just scared of arba as soon as their fight happened having a fear this great, Right after this aladdin and friend's come to rescue poor yunan and morgianna and hakaryuu tries to fight arba but they say they cant beat her remember these character's had year's of training meaning they should be WAY stronger than before and even they cant beat her they admitted it themselves, So two alibaba level character's cant beat arba also note they did a better job at fighting arba then yunan himself. Her power goes even beyond that as she cant summon over 1000 magicians though the limit in this tourney is 100 so the limit to arba is 100 though its still pretty good all these magican's can use all sorts of magic like for example fire and lighting that is enhanced, This attack left this hole in the ground, Then she used 4 different type's of extreme magic and the attack was seen from outer space and dwarfed the continent everyone was surprised expect aladdin, Arba can also use water magic at a max degree the size of it was amazing, Se can also use earth magical at great degree, She can also use gravity magic which will be useful in this match to pin down people at a great degree, Also the summon's have great durability to kill one you need a large island level attack and even then they would still be alive in spirt quite litterally. Her magic is just really good at this point meaning for my enemies in this match to defeat arba they must go through her 100 magicians who to kill you need large island level DC to kill them.

Speed And Durability | The True Body

Her speed is really good and her rank among the magi verse give's her more strength and speed than a lot of people from PTS like for example character's who would be fodder to arba can react to light based attack's with ease not even using their full power and of course in this case that would be titus, titus put up a counter magic spell to aladdin's light attack named "Flash" and titus reacted with ease. So you have MUCH weaker character's reacting to FTL attack's without much problem and that's not all like I said before alibaba reacted to mu's extreme magic attack which is WAY faster than his normal attack's in djinn form which if you didn't know went FTE to teacher's or more so capitan's who should be faster than titus who reacted to FTL attack's this litterally went FTE to them. So arba's speed should be in the range of FTL+ and even higher as the magicians should be in the same realm of speed as base titus. Her durability however is way greater if no one know's she can regenarate so most of her durability feat's come from that but she did survive a lighting attack from yunan which yunan copied from sinbad

No Caption Provided

Same attack did this large island level DC feat note this feat litterally cleared the clouds that it hit sinbad litterally did this with no diff and the feat you see right here did not kill that dark magician which arba has(100 of) This attack did this large island lvl feat without using his FP. Note a weaker version of sinbad did the same attack doing damage to multiple large mountain's, he did this without using his full power and remember this was a speck of teen sinbad's full power. Also arba got her body crushed into nothing but organ's and guts and after regenerating said "wond's like that can heal in no time" meaning that was a speck of her regenaration, she healed that with absolute ease.

Vol.20 chapter 309 : yunan vs arba

So her durability should be in the leagues of mountain level- multi mountain level to large island level and maybe just maybe large island level+ also I want to note the people I said admitted they cant beat arba should be equal to people like princess kougyoku who had country level feats like wiping black goo from sindria(a country) that was going to destroy the country and she did this with extreme magic.

Conclusion

Our enemies are outnumbered with arba's summon's and herself her magic is really good the gravity magic being the main thing here this magic should pin down my enemies. Arba's regen is a problem to and if they try to freeze her magicians could use heat magic to unfreeze her or who knows @thevoidofdeath might be able to one shot all of you. All I know is that we win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheVoidofDeath
SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@the_amongus: Why didn't you tag me? I need to know when my opponents post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

@sirkaboom15: @the_amongus: @kingant27: @geekryan @@ancient_0f_days@brucerogers@totu@datstupidguy@rac95@professorrespect@pyrofn@michaeljulius@juiceboks@koays@death4bunnies@roddy2010

Please note

This team consists of a fusion between Raven and The Martian Manhunter. With this said, both are quite versatile in their power set, and I shall be going over the basics of each character. (This shall be a nasty combination )

RAVEN

No Caption Provided

The Power: Raven can shutdown, negate, and absorb souls, but she has many power people often don't understand. Raven iz considered a full psionic FIRST(possessing empathy, telepathy, precognition, telekinesis(emotion negation, Emotion Manipulation, and is one of the most powerful empaths' in comics. With this said, Raven has many other powers at her disposal, but we shall go over that later.

Psionics

Raven has is Iz a half-demon and access to the minds/feelings of everyone on Earth. Through the use of her soul-self, Raven can project her consciousness into the mind, for therapeutic purposes or K.O an opponent. What's in her consciousness? well, Raven has her father banging on her mental door nearly constantly since the age 10. Ultron nor any other is not comparable to her father, but Raven has shown that she was able to battle his influence for many years. Raven also need to constantly fight Trigon mentally of his influence, and she has way more raw power than your team (at least compared with regular Raven) and even skills, so she is honing both her skill and powers all the time, and almost every night when she goes to sleep and in astral realms. Your team really doesn't have any counters against Raven's Soul-Self/mind , which can literally tear them apart. inside Raven's head, it's a literal battleground. Raven is not a typical psionic .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SOUL SELF

WHY IS HER SOUL SELF IMPORTANT?

Raven’s Soul Self is A nexus of the souls of all dimensions in existence. (HOWEVER, AT BAsE/DEMONIC LEVEL RAVEN WON'T USE IT)

The basis of almost all of Raven's powers is derived from her soul-self. . The manifestation of the soul self confirmed that Raven was indeed the daughter of Trigon. Trigon instilled more of his essence into Raven's soul-self and left without her, promising that she would eventually belong to him.

What's so special about the aiding of the soul self? The difference is that Raven Soul Self can (Astral) do it in the physical world. More to the point, she can do more with it than most, since she can use it to carry things, teleport items, use her empathy on people through it, and even hit people with it if it suits her. Most others can only use an astral projection in the manner of a ghost.

Here you'll find her utilizing both psionics and her soul self

Raven uses her soul self she is able to mind tear an opponent/soothe , which has played out many times.(Including this instance) .She's an empath+ telepath which means she can draw emotion from herself and into others...The horrors of hell lie within her mind and she can place a fraction of this into someone else...Not necessarily opening her mind but swapping emotions...

PLEAsE NOTE Raven's soul self has affected beings like Rhea The Olympus God etc Keep in mind Raven's soul self is very hard to put down ...lets just say she can tank most attacks here within tier.

Speed

The Teleportation feats are instantaneous, and it's been stated throughout 1984 all the way on. Raven's ports traverse time and space due to her source being extra-dimensional energy. This means her ports travel beyond time and space and into the realms of the known and unknown.... once she teleports you're in trouble. The proof is in the Monitor scan. Monitor has omniscience on a multiversal scale. He's able to find anyone no matter the time period or dimension they reside, and yet he was unable to find even a trace of Raven. It's been stated /shown no one knows when or where Raven will port-specific line from the 1984 Teen Titans ...

1. .Classic Raven can shift through dimensions as fast as Wally West could run to another location:
  2. Raven, who has already faced down Jon Kent who wanted to kill her. (She avoided him without breaking a sweat) Raven managed to appear solid while remaining untouchable like if she was partially phased into another dimension like Phantom Lass does or something similar since Raven can teleport between dimensions.
  3. Raven speed blitzing Belial, and ripping out his heart in a gruesome way.
  4. Evaded lightning strikes from Trigon
  5. Evaded attacks from flash and Superboy while aiding Trigon
  6. There are more speed feats,but this should suffice
  7. she also took out the JLA AND THE TEEN TITANs At the same time

strength/Durability

The proven instance came when she took down an armed group of occultists through a mix of combat skills and teleportation . Later on we find Raven beating her brother Envy to a pulp who is a 100 tonner . This guy was beating up Starfire and Donna Troy until he lost control of his powers .

You shall understand that she can use her soul self to escape her body , and you will have a hard time putting her down.

In addition to this said, Raven kicks Donna Troy and claims she's her physical equal. And while she notes this is because of Brother Blood amping Raven, this amp was permanent, which means she still possessed this level of strength even after breaking free of Blood's control, so this feat is perfectly valid:

\

Other powers to save for later

Time manipulation, Darkness Manipulstion, Seeding, ,Magic, Energy projection, Energy manipulation, portal generation, Empowering/weakening, Reality warping ,Soul manipulation, Transmutation, Psionic shielding, flying, absoprtion, healing, sense abilities ,summoning,Cryokinesis ,Electrokinesis

Martian Manhunter (J'onn)

No Caption Provided

Strength

1. Jonn aided Wonder Woman , and superman moving earth through space . However, please note it clearly shows he held the majority.

2. Jonn is capable of phasing through superboy primes heat vision , and then dropped superbly prime with his own strength.

3. Martian takes on the jla

4. Martian Manhunter aided Superman in lifting a ship that was bigger than earth and was going 35,000 miles per hour.

Punch and knock out Despero's teeth

speed

1. He is capable of tagging a ship that was moving faster then ftl

2. He can tag multiple White Martians.. The Martians tagged Wonder Woman , and Hal Jordan like nothing . These Martians also tagged superman before he could do anything

3. Can keep up Flash

4. can keep up with superman

Durability/Phasing

1. He was able to tank attacks from JLA without fighting back

2. He tanked an attack from Black Adam he was amped by some high level magic

3. Regenerates from being diced up by WW

4.Can only be truly killed by destroying every single one of his atoms

5. Phasekills two White Martians

Telepathy .

Enters The Spectre's mind

MMH was subconsciously keeping the souls of the entire Martian race on Mars, making them unable to move onto the Afterlife.

Looks through the minds of everyone on Earth again.

He put despero down

J

Martian Vision

His heat vision matches Supermans

With Superman causes an extinction level event

Melts Black Adams face

Blows up a Martian

Disintegrates multiple White Martians

Perk

I have all of Jean Greys tk feats.

Jets through hyperspace

Shields against Binary's energies

Blasts two Sentinels, then focuses her power and fuses a Sentinels computer brain

Pushes back the Avengers, including Hercules and Namor while she's still in a recovery cocoon

these are just samples

Conclusion Fusion.

This is a fusion meaning Martian Manhunter will have control over speed, Raven's soul-self, and they will be merging their psionics together.

1. With this said, the first thing that will occur is Raven/Jonn will port away from the battlefield to avoid attacks. Raven has demonstrated cross-dimensional soul detection, and Even in the new 52, she's shown the capability to sense and summon demons from other dimensions, so simply detecting where her opponents are shouldn't be an issue. No one on this battlefield will be able to detect Raven or Jonn if the monitor cannot. In addition to this zaid, Raven will know what her opponent's capabilities will be. Raven can read emotions /use sense abilities to know what they're capable of and know what their intentions are. They're going to stalk your team and wait for the right moment to attack.

2. Jonn will utilize his speed, Raven's soul-self, and a combination of their psionics to put iceman into a coma. If he does not have Telepathy or empathy on their level he's toast . ) (Unfortunate for Iceman Raven's soul self cannot be frozen/neither can jonn when phasing )

No Caption Provided

While my teammate @the_amongusis countering you , we then target super skrull he does not have the defenses shield himself from Jonn's telepathy . Jonn is going to phase through those shields, and put super skrull into a comma. Don't bring up Jonn's fear of fire , because he is merged with Raven who can heal fears. With this said, Jonn is over his fear of fire , and I can back it up with a scan later.

No Caption Provided

Countering Ultron

Raven can even command artifical emotions, as she taps into a cyberempathic flow/ Im fully aware ultron telepathy is actually done through rays, Ecephalo-beam. Raven/Jonn will have to use the soul self speed, and combine there telepathy to attack Ultron. I've shown Martian Manhunter is planetary plus with telepathy , and Raven is a planet level telepath with a inchomprenible conciousness, and a soul self that doesn't need a target to be feeling anything for it to be able to affect it. (Especially since I am using her feats applicable from PRE52 ) Jonns durability , strength , and the combonation of the soul self allows them the saftey of being durable enough to fight in the battle here.

No Caption Provided

There are many more abilities to cover, but that should cover as of now!

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P.s forgive the grammar two of my keys are broken , and I have to keep copying/pasting to use certain letters

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: Maybe or may the creator of the thread did ?

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: I didn't get the notification but I think you're supposed to tag.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_amongus: @thevoidofdeath: Hey, guys, you're giving me an unfair advantage by not posting together. If you don't, I have way more time to counter.

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SirKaboom15

Counters:

@thevoidofdeath said:

@sirkaboom15: @the_amongus: @kingant27: @geekryan @@ancient_0f_days@brucerogers@totu@datstupidguy@rac95@professorrespect@pyrofn@michaeljulius@juiceboks@koays@death4bunnies@roddy2010

Please note

This team consists of a fusion between Raven and The Martian Manhunter. With this said, both are quite versatile in their power set, and I shall be going over the basics of each character. (This shall be a nasty combination )

RAVEN

No Caption Provided

The Power: Raven can shutdown, negate, and absorb souls, but she has many power people often don't understand. Raven iz considered a full psionic FIRST(possessing empathy, telepathy, precognition, telekinesis(emotion negation, Emotion Manipulation, and is one of the most powerful empaths' in comics. With this said, Raven has many other powers at her disposal, but we shall go over that later.

Psionics

Raven has is Iz a half-demon and access to the minds/feelings of everyone on Earth. Through the use of her soul-self, Raven can project her consciousness into the mind, for therapeutic purposes or K.O an opponent. What's in her consciousness? well, Raven has her father banging on her mental door nearly constantly since the age 10. Ultron nor any other is not comparable to her father, but Raven has shown that she was able to battle his influence for many years. Raven also need to constantly fight Trigon mentally of his influence, and she has way more raw power than your team (at least compared with regular Raven) and even skills, so she is honing both her skill and powers all the time, and almost every night when she goes to sleep and in astral realms. Your team really doesn't have any counters against Raven's Soul-Self/mind , which can literally tear them apart. inside Raven's head, it's a literal battleground. Raven is not a typical psionic .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SOUL SELF

WHY IS HER SOUL SELF IMPORTANT?

Raven’s Soul Self is A nexus of the souls of all dimensions in existence. (HOWEVER, AT BAsE/DEMONIC LEVEL RAVEN WON'T USE IT)

The basis of almost all of Raven's powers is derived from her soul-self. . The manifestation of the soul self confirmed that Raven was indeed the daughter of Trigon. Trigon instilled more of his essence into Raven's soul-self and left without her, promising that she would eventually belong to him.

What's so special about the aiding of the soul self? The difference is that Raven Soul Self can (Astral) do it in the physical world. More to the point, she can do more with it than most, since she can use it to carry things, teleport items, use her empathy on people through it, and even hit people with it if it suits her. Most others can only use an astral projection in the manner of a ghost.

Here you'll find her utilizing both psionics and her soul self

Raven uses her soul self she is able to mind tear an opponent/soothe , which has played out many times.(Including this instance) .She's an empath+ telepath which means she can draw emotion from herself and into others...The horrors of hell lie within her mind and she can place a fraction of this into someone else...Not necessarily opening her mind but swapping emotions...

PLEAsE NOTE Raven's soul self has affected beings like Rhea The Olympus God etc Keep in mind Raven's soul self is very hard to put down ...lets just say she can tank most attacks here within tier.

Speed

The Teleportation feats are instantaneous, and it's been stated throughout 1984 all the way on. Raven's ports traverse time and space due to her source being extra-dimensional energy. This means her ports travel beyond time and space and into the realms of the known and unknown.... once she teleports you're in trouble. The proof is in the Monitor scan. Monitor has omniscience on a multiversal scale. He's able to find anyone no matter the time period or dimension they reside, and yet he was unable to find even a trace of Raven. It's been stated /shown no one knows when or where Raven will port-specific line from the 1984 Teen Titans ...

1. .Classic Raven can shift through dimensions as fast as Wally West could run to another location:
  2. Raven, who has already faced down Jon Kent who wanted to kill her. (She avoided him without breaking a sweat) Raven managed to appear solid while remaining untouchable like if she was partially phased into another dimension like Phantom Lass does or something similar since Raven can teleport between dimensions.
  3. Raven speed blitzing Belial, and ripping out his heart in a gruesome way.
  4. Evaded lightning strikes from Trigon
  5. Evaded attacks from flash and Superboy while aiding Trigon
  6. There are more speed feats,but this should suffice
  7. she also took out the JLA AND THE TEEN TITANs At the same time

Yeah, this doesn't matter, since mind-link plus spider-sense completely counters it.

strength/Durability

The proven instance came when she took down an armed group of occultists through a mix of combat skills and teleportation . Later on we find Raven beating her brother Envy to a pulp who is a 100 tonner . This guy was beating up Starfire and Donna Troy until he lost control of his powers .

You shall understand that she can use her soul self to escape her body , and you will have a hard time putting her down.

In addition to this said, Raven kicks Donna Troy and claims she's her physical equal. And while she notes this is because of Brother Blood amping Raven, this amp was permanent, which means she still possessed this level of strength even after breaking free of Blood's control, so this feat is perfectly valid:

\

Other powers to save for later

Time manipulation, Darkness Manipulstion, Seeding, ,Magic, Energy projection, Energy manipulation, portal generation, Empowering/weakening, Reality warping ,Soul manipulation, Transmutation, Psionic shielding, flying, absoprtion, healing, sense abilities ,summoning,Cryokinesis ,Electrokinesis

Martian Manhunter (J'onn)

No Caption Provided

Strength

1. Jonn aided Wonder Woman , and superman moving earth through space . However, please note it clearly shows he held the majority.

2. Jonn is capable of phasing through superboy primes heat vision , and then dropped superbly prime with his own strength.

3. Martian takes on the jla

4. Martian Manhunter aided Superman in lifting a ship that was bigger than earth and was going 35,000 miles per hour.

Punch and knock out Despero's teeth

speed

1. He is capable of tagging a ship that was moving faster then ftl

2. He can tag multiple White Martians.. The Martians tagged Wonder Woman , and Hal Jordan like nothing . These Martians also tagged superman before he could do anything

3. Can keep up Flash

4. can keep up with superman

Speed scaling? Now you've gone insane. Tagging people who have tagged certain people is just dumb for scaling.

Durability/Phasing

1. He was able to tank attacks from JLA without fighting back

2. He tanked an attack from Black Adam he was amped by some high level magic

3. Regenerates from being diced up by WW

4.Can only be truly killed by destroying every single one of his atoms

5. Phasekills two White Martians

Yeah, but I have phasing counters (more on that in my second post).

Telepathy .

Enters The Spectre's mind

MMH was subconsciously keeping the souls of the entire Martian race on Mars, making them unable to move onto the Afterlife.

Looks through the minds of everyone on Earth again.

He put despero down

Yeah, but tp is useless here, since my entire team is controlled by the Ultron hive mind.

J

Martian Vision

His heat vision matches Supermans

With Superman causes an extinction level event

Melts Black Adams face

Blows up a Martian

Disintegrates multiple White Martians

Perk

I have all of Jean Greys tk feats.

Jets through hyperspace

Shields against Binary's energies

Blasts two Sentinels, then focuses her power and fuses a Sentinels computer brain

Pushes back the Avengers, including Hercules and Namor while she's still in a recovery cocoon

these are just samples

Conclusion Fusion.

This is a fusion meaning Martian Manhunter will have control over speed, Raven's soul-self, and they will be merging their psionics together.

1. With this said, the first thing that will occur is Raven/Jonn will port away from the battlefield to avoid attacks. Raven has demonstrated cross-dimensional soul detection, and Even in the new 52, she's shown the capability to sense and summon demons from other dimensions, so simply detecting where her opponents are shouldn't be an issue. No one on this battlefield will be able to detect Raven or Jonn if the monitor cannot. In addition to this zaid, Raven will know what her opponent's capabilities will be. Raven can read emotions /use sense abilities to know what they're capable of and know what their intentions are. They're going to stalk your team and wait for the right moment to attack.

2. Jonn will utilize his speed, Raven's soul-self, and a combination of their psionics to put iceman into a coma. If he does not have Telepathy or empathy on their level he's toast . ) (Unfortunate for Iceman Raven's soul self cannot be frozen/neither can jonn when phasing )

No Caption Provided

While my teammate @the_amongusis countering you , we then target super skrull he does not have the defenses shield himself from Jonn's telepathy . Jonn is going to phase through those shields, and put super skrull into a comma. Don't bring up Jonn's fear of fire , because he is merged with Raven who can heal fears. With this said, Jonn is over his fear of fire , and I can back it up with a scan later.

Yeah, this is highly inconsistent at best. Plus, MMH usually has a physical weakness to fire, not just a fear of it.

No Caption Provided

Countering Ultron

Raven can even command artifical emotions, as she taps into a cyberempathic flow/ Im fully aware ultron telepathy is actually done through rays, Ecephalo-beam. Raven/Jonn will have to use the soul self speed, and combine there telepathy to attack Ultron. I've shown Martian Manhunter is planetary plus with telepathy , and Raven is a planet level telepath with a inchomprenible conciousness, and a soul self that doesn't need a target to be feeling anything for it to be able to affect it. (Especially since I am using her feats applicable from PRE52 ) Jonns durability , strength , and the combonation of the soul self allows them the saftey of being durable enough to fight in the battle here.

No Caption Provided

There are many more abilities to cover, but that should cover as of now!

Yeah, one scan if connecting to a cyborg just isn't gonna cut it.

As for your partner, that post was practically illegible, but from what I understood, they were arguing their character to be country level. In a herald tourney.

Super Skrull:

Green alien with a bad case of thanoschinzia, can copy powers. He most notably retains the powers of the Fantastic Four.

His Own Feats:

When he copies people, he has a better version of their powers, and therefore has some feats of his own.

Proves his superiority over the Fantastic Four
Is able to cut through various aliens and ships, as well as hold his own against Thor.
Also possesses hypnosis, which can be helpful. Also damages Thor.

Thing:

Since the Super-Skrull has all of the FF's powers, their feats are applicable to him.

Strength/Durability:

Goes head-to-head with Namor and the Hulk, as well as one-shotting a T-Rex
Matches the Red Hulk
Fights the freaking Silver Surfer
No-sells re-entry

Human Torch:

Claims to be able to destroy a small moon, goes nova, melts the Universal Weapon.
He can use the nova flame, which has the heat of an exploding sun. For reference, that is 1 billion degrees celcius, which will be hilariously effective against Martian Manhunter.

Invisible Woman:

Envelops a city, blocks blasts from Kree Iron Man, creates a black hole.

Iceman:

Bobby Drake is a mutant with the power to manipulate the moisture in the air and its temperature.

Various Ice Abilities:

Ice knocks back a Sentinel and Juggernaut
Freezes over a mountain
Creates a huge ice construct to fight Krakoa, a sentient, living island
Fights off multiple Sentinels with a massive construct
Drops the temperature to -150 degrees
Drops the temperature to -150 degrees
Freezes the speed of light (essentially, he is lowering the speed of something)
Freezes the speed of light (essentially, he is lowering the speed of something)
Is destroyed, but reforms
SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron:

Evil robot. I am using a semi-composite version of him for this. Ultron is the crux of my plan, and will be crucial in your defeat. Shall we begin?

Speed:

1-2: Intercepts Quicksilver, 3: Hank Pym claims he moves like lightning, 4: Intercepts Human Torch
1-2: Intercepts and one-shots Iron Man and Thor (also an energy feat), 3: Intercepts and sucker punches Sentry (also a strength feat), 4: Backhands War Machine and interrupts a blitz from him
Interrupts an attack from Quicksilver
1: Deflects three different Mjolnirs, 2: Tags Spectrum (Monica Rambeau)

Strength:

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strategy:

This is where you get murked. Why? Because of Ultron. By now, you might have noticed that Ultron has some pretty impressive feats, as well as phasing counters (which I will bring up if needed). But at the end of the day, what's the point, I can hear you saying. All Sirkaboom really has are physicals and a versatile powerset. Those don't win CaVs. And you're right, they don't. But you know what does?

Part One: The Summons:

Since this is Composite Ultron with an hour of prep ANYWHERE, I choose the Baxter Building. Why? Well, if this is Composite Ultron, that means he can build Composite Ultron drones. These drones are pretty powerful, as seen below:

1: They have sonic blasts, 2: One of them kills She-Hulk with its FINGER, 3: A couple of the drone HEADS are overpowering Storm and Red Hulk

Iceman will also make 50 of the aforementioned ice golems, while Ultron uses the Baxter Building technology to create 50 of the Ultron drones. While these are very powerful and will prove to be quite a challenge for your team, I haven't even gotten to the best part of my strategy.

Part Two: The Ultron Virus:

In a lesser-known Ultron story, Rage of Ultron, Ultron possesses something known as the Ultron virus. What is it? Well, according to the Marvel Database, the Ultron Virus infection is varied far and in-between on different subjects from across the stars. What is known about it is that everyone who contracts it is slowly, agonizingly converted into an extension of the collective consciousness becoming another hard-copy of his own nihilistic persona once infected. Turning each and every individual who contracts the Ultron Virus into another iteration of the Ultron hive intelligence. This process also has the effect of steadily robotizing the individuals infected, transforming them into near fully mechanical cybernetic zombies, their minds and personalities completely overwritten by the mad machine's A.I.

TL;DR, if Ultron or anyone possessing the virus touches you, you become a robotic slave of Ultron. What's important is that he completely controls you, so telepathy won't cancel it out. The victim will also retain their abilities and powers, but they will now be under Ultron's command. Since the drones will also have the virus (yes, I know the rules ban any amps to summons, but it's not an amp, I'm just making something better with the technology used to make summons). During prep time, Ultron will infect his teammates with it, allowing him to control them and eliminate any morals or questions they might have against massacring the enemy team.

Part Three: Super-Skrull and Iceman:

Now, what about the other two members of my team? You see, since they will be infected with the virus, they will try and spread it to your team. If they touch you, boom, you join them. Super-Skrull's fire will make short work of your fusion, and his spider-sense will let him and his teammates (remember, they have a mind link) know when you are about to teleport and attack. His Superman levels of speed perk will also allow him to speedblitz the entire enemy team, since none of your members are as fast as Superman.

Conclusion:

• Your team gets virused
  • You get speedblitzed
  • You are overpowered
  • Telepathy won't work here
  • Teleportation is useless in this fight
  • Ultron is made of adamantium, so you're not destroying him

Good luck!

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@sirkaboom15: to be honest, I saw your team as the strongest from the outset. So when @kingant27 asked me to participate, I decided to create a team capable of taking yours down and countering them in every way. A benchmark if you will, you set the bar pretty high so why not raise it even higher? I'm glad I did, I'm still in the process of getting it all situated but you're definitely giving me the necessary strategic data I need to make my team even stronger. If you end up winning this, I'll have proven myself right. If they can't beat you, they won't beat me. Good luck.

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Nice idea and all, but I have multiple plans ready. I've seen your team, and I think that I would most likely win against it. Good luck to you as well.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirkaboom15: @ancient_0f_days: I thought this is what team you were prepping for, hence you were pushing as much as you could for against Ultron.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I'm still pushing, especially since he has use of Ultron Bots and Ice Golems, it validates my new deck which requires some cannon fodder

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirkaboom15: I will counter later tonight, or tomorrow at the latest at best!

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_amongus: when are you countering ??? I'm almost done with the Raven portion of my counter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I did leave a question in your inbox:) I don't wanna go out of tier with my summons