CaV: Hellstar Remina (Defiant-Will) vs Doctor Solar (HigherPower)

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

HELLSTAR REMINA VS DOCTOR SOLAR

Welcome all to an epic battle of galactic proportions. In one corner, we have the planet eater and devourer of stars: Hellstar Remina. And in the other corner, we have the cosmic superhero and defender of the cosmos: Doctor Solar. These two titans come together head to head in what promises to be an interesting fight to say the least.

Defiant_Will vs HigherPower
Defiant_Will vs HigherPower

RULES

• EoS Hellstar Remina
  • Composite Doctor Solar
  • Fight to K.O. or Death
  • Both Characters are Morals Off and Adapt a Fighter's Mentality
  • Fight Takes Place in Outer Space
  • Starting Distance is 1 Astronomical Unit
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man this'll be nice. I've been waiting for someone to rep Solar in a more recent CaV . Looking forward to this especially because a composite Solar is being used.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4 higherpower  Moderator
shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remina in a CaV? Interesting.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Remina? lol. This'll be fun.

Tag for every post pls

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag after both openers

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higherpower:

HELLSTAR REMINA | THE PLANET-EATER

No Caption Provided

BIO

An astronomer in a Japanese observatory, peering into his telescope one night, becomes the first person to witness a planet emerging from a wormhole. He names the planet after his daughter, Remina, and both become world-famous thanks to the unprecedented discovery. However, things take a turn for the worse when the planet enters a collision course with Earth... and the stars along the way seem to be disappearing...

FEATS

By far the most obscure of the two combatants facing off in this CaV, Remina's monstrous appearance isn't just for show. While we have never seen Remina get into a fight before, mostly because it is the most powerful being in its verse and everyone else is woefully underpowered, due to the conditions of this fight (fighters mentality and morals off), this shouldn't really hinder Remina's combat performance. Rather, it should greatly enhance it, as with a fighters mentality, Remina will be able to use the full extent of its arsenal in all of its overpowered glory. With that said, let's get started:

Within the first few pages of the manga, it was established that, in terms of travel speed, Remina is very close to the speed of light and can even exceed the speed of light from time to time.

No Caption Provided

When you combine the speed of Remina with its size, you should easily get large planet level attack potency if Remina were to resort to a bullrush. I mean just look at the size of Remina compared to Earth. It's tongue alone is several times larger than Earth.

Scans presented are not chronological

If you are still hesitant to believe me that Remina is large planet level in attack potency, then there is an actual scan that supports my claim. Here Remina destroys the majority of Saturn with a bullrush before eating its remains.

Scans right to left

That should at the very least put him in the large planet level tier with his bullrush. Unless Doctor Solar has large planet level blunt force durability or relativistic +reaction speeds, a bullrush is a viable way to take out the cosmic superhero.

Another weapon in Hellstar's arsenal is its gargantuan tongue. The force of Remina's tongue sent the Earth spinning extremely fast. And that was just Remina lifting its tongue from off the Earth. And again, look at the size of Remina's tongue (planet level+ size!). Imagine the destructive power of a full powered tongue attack from Remina. Doctor Solar better have some nifty blunt force durability, or Remina's tongue could be a very big problem for him

No Caption Provided

INITIAL THOUGHTS

I will leave things at this for now because I don't have much knowledge on Doctor Solar and I want to keep some cards to my chest. However, it is my hope that I have conveyed to you that with a fighters mentality, Remina is more than capable of giving Solar a run for his money. Unless he has the necessary stats to counter such attacks, a full speed bullrush or a tongue swipe should end the fight right then and there.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers