CaV: Hawkeye (KeyFirstNaten) vs Legolas (ComicGirl21)

• 65 results
WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TAEP.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP. Legolas getting the respect he deserves.

KeyFirstnaten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By KeyFirstnaten

I will not be on Comic-Vine or any social media until after I see Avengers: Endgame. I will follow-up with my response on Sunday, perhaps earlier. There are way too many spoilers around.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21: thanks for the tag. Definitely interested in reading this. Its already off to a great start with solid openers from the both of you.

However, I will refrain from voting due to a personal bias with this matchup that, admittedly, will be hard to ignore. I'd hate for any votes to be cast for anything other than the quality of debates.

Best of luck to you both!

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That's a lot of effort. You basically tried to counter every word of his post, lol.

TAEP.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will not be on Comic-Vine or any social media until after I see Avengers: Endgame. I will follow-up with my response on Sunday, perhaps earlier. There are way too many spoilers around.

wise choice. I'll be probably doing something similar. Also seeing Endgame on sunday. See you back then.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keyfirstnaten: welcome back. I saw endgame today, and I can honestly say, I have nothing against using Endgame Hawkeye in this matchup. He didn't get a god amp like Cap did, so it seems all fair. Though he probably has some better CQC feats now against the outsiders I guess. His kit seemed somewhat different, too. With much less trick arrows and a different, thin bow, but with a sword instead. Well I guess it's up to you to decide which gear you'll be rolling with as you go on. Either gear is okay with me.

KeyFirstnaten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though I haven't been able to see Endgame yet, I'll be making a response sometime tomorrow. So I'm bumping this thread for more potential voters.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ComicGirl21
ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ComicGirl21

@keyfirstnaten: 4 months without a post or a sign of life? I realize my counters were a little overwhelming, but well, I guess it's a forfeit than.

No Caption Provided

For what it's worth, I enjoyed our brief exchange of arguments here. If you'll ever wanna restart this, you let me know. Good fight my friend.

@lan_fan: @huthimamwa: @theonewhoknocks: @worldofruin6: @faradaysloth: @jsdoctor: @thoromdil: @blackpantherisb: @keyfirstnaten: @gateofbabylon: @the_wspanialy: @chronicplane: @boc: @omnipotent94: @sexybayonetta22: @supermanthor: @darkthunder:

Sorry guys. It looks like that's it. Fun ride though!

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@comicgirl21: That user has been permanently banned for a long time for being an alt of a banned user in the past. She's made multiple alts after this account, FYI.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: thanks a lot for letting me know. That's too bad. Oh well. I guess the CaV's finished either way.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:(

R.I.P.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21: for what it is worth, based on the existing debate posts, you would have get my vote in the end. Very well presented and your LOTR knowledge is impressive ?

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ComicGirl21

@limitless82 said:

@comicgirl21: for what it is worth, based on the existing debate posts, you would have get my vote in the end. Very well presented and your LOTR knowledge is impressive ?

Thanks a lot! :) Yeah... I didn't think the guy could've really win this one either. Debating skills aside, this was a VERY uphill battle for him. As of Hobbit, Legolas became ridiculously overpowered, and he's not really in the same tier with human street levels like Hawkeye.