CAV: GTA SA Carl "CJ" Johnson (CreoleCuddy) vs. Hit-Girl (AllStarSuperman)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4e40f44920a
deactivated-5d4e40f44920a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Challenge A Viner: Carl "CJ" Johnson @creolecuddy vs. Hit-Girl @allstarsuperman

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Combatants are in character.
  • This is a random encounter (no prep).
  • Hit-Girl is Comic Version. CJ is just his usual GTA San Andreas self.
  • Standard Gear for both sides. (This will be elaborated on in separate posts)
  • Winner by any means.
  • Fight takes place at Call Of Duty Black Ops II Nuketown Map. Takes place late in the afternoon and both start 50 feet apart from each other and visible.

Other Rules

• No interfering or posting personal opinions regarding who wins, during, or prior to the debate. Keep it to yourself please till the end of the debate.
  • Users with 500 posts and up will be considered for tags when it's time to posts.
  • If you wish not to follow rule number #1, I'll call the mods and you'll be banned like forever. Just kidding, but seriously just follow it and you'll be good.
  • Enjoy the debate folks.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nice. Do you want to go first or should I?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. Do you want to go first or should I?

You can go first, if you don't mind.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ!

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@creolecuddy You have an interesting set of CaV characters my friend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar: Thanks dude, I find it habitual to represent characters that are unorthodox whether they come from video games, movies, TV shows, etc.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Hit-Girl

No Caption Provided

Due to the nature of her opponent. I don't feel like I have to dive into training that much. CJ has no formal training at all and pulls off everything through pure skill. That's what should be the focus here. Mindy's background isn't actually too impressive either. She was trained by a comic book collector with a fake Punisher origin story. Regardless this training prepared for for her life's work. Which has been very successful.

Given the close range battlefield of Nuketown - Mindy doesn't have to worry about being outgunned at range. While she does use assault rifles like CJ - She mainly sticks to her dual handguns which she can fire with great accuracy. Mindy having the faster draw speed than Carl gives her quite the edge in a fight that starts with the opponents in sight of one another. Here is the first time Mindy kills someone. Four guys have her father surrounded. She drops her rifle and draws her handgun and headshots three of the four guys while heartshotting the third. She did this because the third was the one with a gun to Big-Daddy's head.

Should they both open fire on eachother. Mindy is fast enough to dodge his gunfire while CJ can't dodge hers. If Mindy is tagged her armor will hold up better than CJ's.

Hit-Girl dodging bullets point blank:

No Caption Provided

Mindy gets shot point blank 8 times and falls out a window and is unharmed by this as she is back in action not long after. Later on she's quoted to have "Kevlar down to her underoos" after a bad guy states "I saw you die. I saw you take a hundred bullets".

If CJ's superior rate of fire ever starts to overwhelm Hit-Girl she can throw smoke bombs and retreat into one of the houses. Here she uses smoke bombs to maneuver through a crowded alley of police and steals a cop car. I know Carl has good senses but I don't recall him ever using smoke bombs or coming across them. He did fight through a burning building filled with smoke in the last mission but Hit-Girl has done the same and even used the fire's smoke to her advantage. From inside one of the houses Mindy can Kill the lights and stealth attack him. Carl is quite good at being quiet and sneaking up on people (home robbery mission's for example) but I don't remember him ever using darkness for cover.

At any point during this fight Mindy is capable of planting an explosive and baiting Carl into a trap. Carl has outran explosions - like in the last mission but an explosion by surprise is sure to take him out.

If this fight goes to melee Hit-Girl definitely holds the skill to take him out. She's a black belt in an unnamed martial art (in this flashback everything that's black is a shade of brown as shown when she gets an AR-15 for Christmas). She has shown her skill by clearing out rooms full of men and beating Kick-Ass with absolute ease. Kick-Ass is actually extremely physically impressive so it shows great damage output for Mindy to be hurting him so casually.

Hit-Girl holds all the advantages to guarantee her the win here. She can gun him down with her superior marksmanship. She can out think him with her military honed tactics. And she can out fight him through her impressive skills/physicals. Not to mention weaponry:

No Caption Provided

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creolecuddy: Post is up. Trying a different format. Trying to be more brief than I usually am in an opener and not resorting to a massive scan bomb to build up all her feats at once.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Top. Hoping this will be epic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Sorry for not answering you and nah I’m not interested in doing this anymore.