• 141 results
#1 Edited by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

So, another CaV...we are going to do a nice easy slow roll on this one, but I am getting the thread started. In this corner, we have...

Grey Hulk (defended by @cosmicallyaware1):

No Caption Provided

And in the opposite corner we have...

Pitt (defended by @wyldsong):

No Caption Provided

Conditions

• In character
  • Random encounter
  • No knowledge of opponent
  • Standard elimination rules (win by any means necessary)

• Both combatants start on opposite sides of the bridge
  • The location is unpopulated
  • Neutral location unknown to both
No Caption Provided

Challenge a Viner Rules:

• For your vote to be counted it must not be based off the character, only the debater. Reasoning is appreciated=)
  • Regular posting, or making comments is perfectly fine. However, you are not permitted to interfere in the debate, post scans, nor start any separate debates with another user.
  • If you must correct either of us on a point or ask us a question regarding the debate, it would be appreciated if you would resort to asking us in a P.M.
  • As always, may the best debater win.

Alrighty cosmic, there is it, let me know if anything needs to be changed or altered. If you want to start it off, feel free, but if not, I'll get a post in later today or tomorrow. No rush on this though as discussed.

And of course, can't forget the hawt ring girl...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
#2 Posted by OreoAssassin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck to you both! Never heard of Pitt, but he looks crazy!

#3 Edited by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoassassin said:

Good luck to you both! Never heard of Pitt, but he looks crazy!

Pitt was a bad arse character, from around the time of the initial Image comics explosion. I'll be working at a disadvantage due to number of actual showings, but I should have enough to make for some decent debate for a few posts=)

#4 Posted by GhostRavage (14928 posts) - - Show Bio

The picture used in the OP is Ultimate Hulk, not Grey. That said, this should be a good match.

Tag for votes gentlemen.

#5 Edited by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

The picture used in the OP is Ultimate Hulk, not Grey. That said, this should be a good match.

Tag for votes gentlemen.

Will do, and I will correct the pic=)

#6 Edited by GhostRavage (14928 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you. And i would suggest this image, im sure Cosmic will thank you.

No Caption Provided

#7 Posted by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
#9 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: awwwwww yeah!!!!!! "slow roll" is cool with me, as I have a bunch a matches goin on....but this is gonna be hella fun........

o yeah..ring girls? 'ol Joe Fixit spent some time in Vegas and he made lotsa friends that'll be watchin this........

No Caption Provided

so.................

No Caption Provided

be back later my man................I'm psyched about this...................

No Caption Provided

#10 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: shoo!!! Go get your butt busy putting together post in our CaV...

#12 Posted by Lvenger (36181 posts) - - Show Bio

Another CAV to follow it would seem. This one should be interesting and I look forward to learning more about this Pitt character.

#13 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36334 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: Alright, so we are going to start this off with just a taste of Pitt. We will up the ante as we go and as needed, but it is time to get these forums properly educated about the one and only Pitt, and to have good debate. Win or lose bro, I am going to make you work for it=)

Now, I will be working at a disadvantage, as Pitt has far less showings to pull from and work with, but I have enough to make a case. And one more thing to throw out there…I will be using some stuff from the Pitt and Hulk crossover. Pitt’s creator had a heavy hand in that book, and as such, the feats are valid for Pitt. I won’t claim he is on the same strength level as any of the Green Hulk versions based on it though, since it isn’t canon for the Hulk. My assessment from that book will strictly be based on the strength feats presented from the material itself, and to my limited knowledge, Grey Hulk should be capable of whatever the Hulk did in that crossover.

Once I have laid out the entirety of my hand (when the scans run dry), then we will discuss closing this out for a vote...so let's get this bad boy started.

No Caption Provided

Origin:

Pitt was taken from his mother’s womb, and has his genes spliced with that of the alien race of the Creed and also boasts some of the DNA of the ruler of the Creed, Zoyvod (who is another species entirely):

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

When Pitt first emerged from the process, he proved to be a handful, and was basically dropped on a planet and left for dead, but he survived the fall (he was the equivalent of a newborn here, showing great durability even at that stage of life):

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Not only did he survive, but he became a bit of a barbaric bad arse. Check this discussion here on the Fangback. It generally took several tribes banding together or the use of the forward guns of a ship to take them out:

No Caption Provided

And of course, when the Creed go to retrieve Pitt…well, just look at what he is wearing, and the shock of the one narrating the story:

No Caption Provided

The newborn survived on its own, and grew up to be a grade a bad arse. Now Pitt isn’t just a basic brawler. He later becomes trained as a warrior and assassin, and is actually quite intelligent and tactically minded. He has even led armies:

No Caption Provided

He is tough, smart, trained, and as you will see, Mr. Fixit will be in for the fight of his life=)

Strength:

So, what is one of the first things you need to set out to prove when dealing with a Hulk in a Cav? Strength of course! So, let’s start on the low end. Some general vehicle crunching, gun smashing, head knocking off, door ripping, pole wrapping and people throwing feats:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

And let’s move up to some car lifting and throwing:

I can also give you some Hulk style leaping:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

And one of my personal favorites, the smashing of a giant monster with a steel beam:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Since we still have a ways to go, I’ll leave off on this bit for now, as I think this at least gets the point across that Pitt is no weakling, and of course I don’t want to lay all of my cards out on the table as of yet. He should be able to match old Joe in hand to hand.

Claws:

Now, let’s talk about Pitt’s claws:

No Caption Provided

He uses them for climbing:

No Caption Provided

Digging (it is said he can move under the ground faster than most people can actually run while above it, which speaks volumes on his strength):

Killing:

No Caption Provided

And honestly, Pitt has yet to come up against a creature that can withstand those wicked claws:

Durability:

Alright, now it is time for some discussion on durability. This is something that has constantly increased throughout Pitt’s run. His skin is the least durable portion of his body (the durability on the actual skin is not all that consistent through the books), although the musculature below that is superhumanly durable. So while it may not take much to cut some skin and make him bleed a little in some instances, it takes a lot to actually harm him and put him down, as you will see. So, let’s start on the low end here, a biker gang tries to smash him, which doesn’t really faze him:

He can also tank bullets with no issues:

Now, let’s ramp this up a bit. How about the young, newborn level Pitt, tanking blaster fire that would dismember most foes:

This one could also play into his regen as well, but note that he is in fact, not dismembered by the blasts.

We also have the savage Pitt tanking blasts that would breach the hull of a battleship (the space travelling kind):

No Caption Provided

Most of the time, advanced weaponry just tends to make him angry:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

He can also withstand extreme colds:

No Caption Provided

And the vacuum of space itself:

No Caption Provided

Now for some blunt damage, since that is likely what old Joe is going to be doing in this fight. Here he is tanking a thrown light pole with no damage:

And he tanked a punch that sent him flying several hundred feet, and it mainly just angered him as you can see:

He also tanks explosions fairly well:

He should be able to stand up to whatever old Joe can dish out=)

Regen:

Examples of Pitt’s regen will be seen all throughout this CaV. You will see in several fights where he is injured, and then the next panel is healed up. So, I won’t spend too much time on this, but I will point out two specific instances to shine a spotlight on his regen. His regen was sufficient enough to bring the newborn Pitt back from the dead:

And here you will see Pitt facing an alien (he looks human, but this is another planet entirely) wielding a magical axe:

As you can see, each hit from the magic weapon was quickly healed, and Pitt was the one to walk away from the fight. And just so we have absolutely no questions about the axe being normal or not:

No Caption Provided

Yup, there it is, a magic axe.

Mystic Resistance:

This next bit is really neither here nor there in a fight against the Hulk, but it does show some of Pitt's ability to adapt to and resist different kinds of attacks. As you will see, he is hit with an attack from a dimension hopping soul devouring world destroying creature. Not only does he withstand and survive it, but he is able to reflect the attack back on his foe:

In closing:

So of course, I am saving a few things for a little bit on down the line, but this should be a good start. My knowledge on old Joe may be limited, but from what I do know about him and from what I have shown so far, I think this would be an Earth shaking event if the two ever did meet. Though, I would still put my money on my boy Pitt...so let’s see if you can dissuade me of that notion=)

And in closing, some hawtness straight from the pages of the Pitt comics in the form of Rai-Kee. Hope you like red heads:

No Caption Provided

Opening shots fired. Your move bro.

#15 Posted by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Blackice709 (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

very nice

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
#17 Posted by OreoAssassin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: Epic! Pitt looks awesome, nice to learn about new characters once in awhile!

#18 Posted by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: Epic! Pitt looks awesome, nice to learn about new characters once in awhile!

Thanks=)

Pitt is definitely a legit bad arse as you will see.

very nice

Hope you enjoy it=)

#19 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: been workin on intro/opener on n off all night man. my son wore me out and had to watch Wall-E 3 times. anyway........needless to say, not done! Gotta pull out all the stops with you my man...after all this has to be H.O.F worthy right? lol, will have my first post up tomorrow afternoon I imagine.....

No Caption Provided

#20 Posted by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: No worries bro, take your time, and let's make this thing memorable=)

#21 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong:

It's about d@mn time someone hit us with some Pitt knowledge! Thank you sir!!!

#22 Posted by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: I will try and do him justice=)

#23 Posted by dondave (41748 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet

#24 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: very nice my man, very nice.

No Caption Provided

Let me begin by saying that this is an excellent match, and fairly even all around. This truly is a "Brick Battle" at it's finest, and I am honored to have the opportunity to present this with you. We didn't really have the opportunity to really get into it last time (although I DO want the opportunity to represent Solar soon...)

and with that let me present to you my introduction.....................

Ladies and Gents.........presenting............The Grey Hulk; "Joe Fixit"!!!

No Caption Provided

Grey Hulk is the original Hulk.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Stan Lee wanted the Hulk to be grey but due to ink problems, Hulk's color was changed to green. This was explained by saying that the Grey Hulk persona and the Green Hulk persona are battling in Bruce Banner's sub-conscious.

No Caption Provided

Due to his superior strength, Green Hulk aka Savage Hulk, won most of the time thus showing the Savage Hulk persona more often. Peter David's run altered Banner's pre-Hulk characterization and the nature of the relationship between Banner and the Hulk. David returned to the Stern and Mantlo abuse storyline, expanding the damage caused, and depicting Banner as suffering dissociative identity disorder (DID). David's stories showed that Banner had serious mental problems long before he became the Hulk. David revamped the personality significantly, giving the Grey Hulk the alias "Joe Fixit", and setting him up as a morally ambiguous Las Vegas enforcer and tough guy.

No Caption Provided

This incarnation represents the personality that can do all the not so nice things that Bruce was to unsure of to do himself. Tricky, manipulative, shows little thought of others, make up some of his traits. This incarnation was generally showcased in the 75-80 tonner range. This incarnation does possess the "madder he gets, the stronger he gets" ability, but at a much slower rate, since this incarnation has some level of intelligence and reasoning and would not "lose control" as easy as others. His greatest gift is probably that level of intelligence, ingenuity, and downright nastiness. What is relevant about the Grey version is his healing Factor/Regen, and overall Durability.

This was not a very long lasting incarnation however, as shortly after Doc Samson merged Banner's "personalities" into the "Professor Hulk" incarnation that lasted a vast majority of the 1990's.

No Caption Provided

Statistics and Abilities!

No Caption Provided

Strength!

Really not going to cover all the ground now and saving the best examples for in the debate itself. Sufficient to say that GH has damn good strength showings and feats (typical of Hulk Family), and like stated previously (80 tonner range). Just bit below regular Hulk 100 tonner range, however he has substantial showings that I will go into later (against Abomination, Mutated Thing, Wonder Man, Super Skrull, etc...)

general strength showings (lifting)(have yet to cover striking force). Easily handles Tons and tons of rock and heavy machinery, typical feats of extreme strength range.

No Caption Provided

and Blob has shown to have excellent showings against the likes of Green Hulk, Colossus, etc....

Durability/Damage Soak

Typically, for a Hulk......Durability goes hand in hand. So is the case here. Fixit is one tough S.O.B. GH tanked all sorts of offensive damage.

No Caption Provided

and when it comes down to it he has that general "Hulk" durability (resistant to blunt Striking Force, Energy Projection, Projectiles, Explosions, Extreme weather/hot and cold, Piercing/slashing/impalement) however slightly less than Green incarnations.

some interesting showings:

X-Factor and Doc Samson

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

just a brief little visual refresher there if unsure of the players..........and more detail on the incident.....I'll be going into deeper detail on Samson in his own section later on.

No Caption Provided

taking combined punishment from X-Factor (original X Men roster: Scott, Jean, Bobby), Doc Samson, and Hulkbuster Crew.This is how the fight ended, but at one point in the fight...

No Caption Provided

taking the full brunt force of Scott's Optic blast point blank. We all know how powerful that is, plenty of showings dismantling Sentinels and the such........

No Caption Provided

enough to give WWH pause. Albeit in the other showing, GH said the blasts were weakening......that was from the extended fight they has just previously had, and sustained no damage from those either......

Against Grey Gargoyle:

No Caption Provided

what's significant about this is is show's GH's durability to the level of being able to resist Grey Gargoyle's transmutagenic touch.

and considering Grey Gargoyle has given the entire roster of Avengers a run at times, that's not bad.

Being Punched into Orbit by Uni Powered Spider Man.

No Caption Provided

that's durable enough in tanking the blow without any damage...... but with the friction from the trip up through the atmosphere at extreme speeds on top of that? And to hardly seem fazed? respectable indeed.

No Caption Provided

for those of you unfamiliar with the Captain Universe Power....It has been called the "Enigma Force" and has inhabited many individuals (all different amounts of lengths) such as: Daredevil, X23, Sue Storm, Hulk himself, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, and others (empowering with cosmic awareness and Power Cosmic type abilities) and currently resides as a member of the Avengers......

No Caption Provided

Asteroid busting attack.

The significant point of this is the Asteroid, in the first scan, is stated to be "twice the size of earth". And Grey Hulk was shot into it like a giant bullet to shatter it, that speaks volumes for his resistance to blunt force trauma. I would say that's a fair showing for durability.....

No Caption Provided

and plenty more will save for later. This should get us started.

Regen!

Another typical property of Hulk Gamma irradiated cells comes that insane healing factor. GH's is not quite on par with the instant, massive, cellular regeneration on large scales that other versions of the Hulk have shown (such as Professor Hulk).......

No Caption Provided

but it is pretty damn close as was shown in the classic Grey Hulk vs. Wolverine fight:

No Caption Provided

where a bloodlusted Wolverine went all out and sliced, diced, and completely ran through and gutted Hulk. He pops right back up and says "let's try that again...." as the wound heals up. So all in all, not too worried about Hulk's recuperative abilities here.

scans bit out of order here, and too lazy to fix, but you get the picture.....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cunning and plain 'ol NASTY....

Grey Hulk just gets down and dirty, it's actually a specific trait that this incarnation was know for. He is well aware of his abilities and powers and how to utilize maximum potential in intelligent ways. He's incredibly crafty and ruthless without the hesitation to severely injure or kill an opponent.......he wins usually by any means at his disposal.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and then there was the time that he went up against a being named Glorian. Glorian had encountered the Hulk before and was an agent of The Shaper of Worlds. Glorian made a deal with Satanish over the Hulk's soul. Glorian could not convert Hulk to a more "ethical being" and Satanish attempted to take Glorian's soul. Hulk shot craps with Satanish over the deal......and cheated.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

read from bottom up. just a fun little showing.....................

In Conclusion:

Grey Hulk is a Hulk, through and through. Actually a very scary Hulk.............just a little less powerful (damn close) but much more crafty, intelligent, and fights dirty. Not inhibited by a strict Moral collar. To top that all off? An opponent that he can totally unleash on in a great "head to head". No energy blasts, magic, flying, etc.................straight up BRAWL!!! The kicker here is....................I don't see any way the opposition is puttin 'ol Mr.Fixit down for the count before he does so to you!

No Caption Provided

and that should be good enough to get going my man......let's kick this thing off with the debate!!!!

No Caption Provided

and you showed some floozy of Pitt's before right? pfffftt. Joe Fixit is a straigth pimp...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

#26 Posted by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1:

This did not show up on my notifications. I will try and get the response up in a day or two bro.

#27 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@cosmicallyaware1:

This did not show up on my notifications. I will try and get the response up in a day or two bro.

Lol, was wondering.......I know this is a "no rush/ at your pace" match. No worries mate.

#28 Posted by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: Well, I was just thinking that it has been a bit, so I was going to bump the thread, and to my surprise, there was reply=)

I am gathering feats for a Red Sonja CaV, but I will take some time out between tomorrow and the next day and get a reply up. Good response brother man.

#29 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Well, I was just thinking that it has been a bit, so I was going to bump the thread, and to my surprise, there was reply=)

I am gathering feats for a Red Sonja CaV, but I will take some time out between tomorrow and the next day and get a reply up. Good response brother man.

................*ahem*...................<clears throat>..................................

No Caption Provided

#30 Edited by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: Lol...I am writing it up right now. Depends on the run volume today at work, but I should have something up soon bro. To tide you over until then...

No Caption Provided

#31 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@cosmicallyaware1: And finally, here we go, round two of this epic battle. That was a great opener my friend, but now it is time to turn up the heat a little.

No Caption Provided

Strength, Strength, and a little more, you guessed it, Strength:

Alright, time to add some more to this bit. From what I have seen, Grey Hulk seems to comfortably play in that 80 ton range, with the ability to hang with a variety of strength levels. Which is good, because he will need it, as I do believe Pitt to be at a slightly higher base than old Joe (which my reasoning for that will become much clearer once this CaV has been concluded). I am not sure I’ll be the one to exactly try and pinpoint an exact number here, but proving he can hang with a Hulk is definitely doable. Throughout my posts in this debate, I am going to have 4 big names to bring up, which should fairly well cement the idea that Pitt has the strength to deal with the likes of Joe Fixit. I’ll get to those in later posts, but for now, I am going to throw out a few random examples of his strength, and will show some examples of fights against other bricks (of which no one on the vine will probably even know who they are).

I am going to start with some giant robots. In this fight, you’ll see where he tanks high tech weaponry, without any damage to his skin, you’ll also see his claws shred their armor, and of course, the all-important strength to knock them around and tear them up:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

They love throwing giant robots and high tech machinery at Pitt:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Taxpayer dollars hard at work...

So, for the names you don’t know, here he is taking on Quagg (a trained Creed soldier), who was in power armor, and of course stands no chance against Pitt:

And we’ll show a little of Sauras, who is about as strong as Pitt. In their first fight, Pitt really had no real interest in fighting him (evidenced by the fact that he didn’t fight back, and tunneled away), but this shows that he can take a beating from another brick without much issue:

Their second fight though, we learn who is actually the superior fighter, and Pitt doesn't hold back:

Zoyvod, Pitt’s father of sorts, was the one who threw the telephone pole like a javelin at Pitt as shown in the intro post, and here we have Pitt matching strength with him:

And, another brick fight with Pitt’s “brother”, Wroth, who is the one who knocked Pitt several hundred feet with a punch as shown in the first post. Pitt is able to match strength with him as well:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Now, I am going to show this fight, just because I find one part amusing (where Killjoy attacks him and he looks nonplussed by the event), but you get to see Pitt send a brick (Impact) flying and smashing some bad guys with Cyberforce:

And finally, I am going to close this out with a big bad mech fight that showcases several things:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12Gallery image 13

You get to see his durability, his healing factor, his strength (note the speed he moves underground and is able to attack from underground, which should leave no question as to his strength levels), tactical mindset and it also shows a little something extra, which brings me to a new set of abilities to discuss…

Empathic/Telepathic Ability:

Yup, Pitt also has something a little extra that most bricks don’t have. For starters, we have seen in the scans above where he can lock onto a psychic wavelength, and amplify and redirect a telepathic attack. Not that we have to worry about that here in this fight…at least not that I am aware of. But to continue on the telepathic front, he can locate targets and track them:

And he can also read thoughts:

No Caption Provided

Now while I understand that most Hulks are resistant to active telepathic attacks, I have seen where Mr. Fixit has at least been affected by a telepathic attack, but was able to eventually fight it off. Since resistance doesn’t equate to immunity, then the telepathic stuff is actually pretty valid to bring up here, especially since his telepathic ability isn’t really an active attack. It’s more subtle, and can be less noticeable. Though to be honest, his main use of this power would be to keep track of Grey Hulk if they get separated in the fight. There is a belief (thanks to wikis I am sure) that Pitt can read minds to predict an opponent’s moves, though honestly, he has never been shown to be able to do so.

Let’s discuss his empathic powers, or what I like to call his aggression lock, which is stated in the comics as Pitt "locking onto an opponent’s unnatural aggression"…I will try and clear this up, and tell you just what that means. Note in the following scans that you have Creed soldiers firing concentrated blasts on Pitt, until he goes for the aggression lock, and they stop shooting their high tech guns, and go for the less successful route of hand to hand combat:

As shown here by a young, more inexperienced Pitt (this was the Savage Pitt that had was untrained at the time), we learn that he can employ this empathic ability to play with an opponent’s emotions, making them less rational, and sloppy and unbalanced in a fight:

Pitt of course is far more experienced with the ability later in his life.

Now, I want to make something exceedingly and incredibly clear here, as I know the initial thought most will have upon seeing this ability…the madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets. Joe Fixit as a Hulk is someone that so far seems to use his wits and guile in combat. Considering that I believe Pitt to be at a higher base strength rating than Joe, and that pain seems to amp Pitt, I don’t foresee this being too much of an issue. The aggression lock remains an edge for Pitt, as Pitt has the ability to dull some of Grey Hulks rationality and cunning, throwing Joe off of his game. From what I have seen, his cunning is one of his biggest assets, and Pitt has the means to affect that.

Then there is the Pitt and Hulk crossover, which we will get into in another post, but Pitt should be able to handle any increases in strength. Couple this with his tactical mind set and training, he has some pretty heavy advantages in this fight.

Those wicked, wicked claws:

Beyond having the strength to be able to physically hurt Grey Hulk with a pounding, I will now expand some more thoughts on his claws. His claws have yet to face a foe they couldn’t tear through:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

You have seen where the claws with his strength allow him to tunnel underground with amazing speeds and where he has torn up armored mechs, but how well do they deal with varying levels of durability? If you know anything about Invincible and viltrumites, then you know their durability levels are no joke. Pitt’s claws are able to slice, puncture, and bring an end to an evil Invincible:

No Caption Provided

Good durability showing too, being to hang with such in combat.

They should be more than enough to do some damage to Mr. Fixit=)

Regen Reminder:

Just to reiterate the idea of his regenerative abilities, we’ll show a fight against some battle training robots. As you will see, they are normally set with a safety feature that ends the training when first blood is drawn. Pitt, being the "manly" beast that he is, disabled those protocols. As you will see, he takes some damage from them, you’ll see some blood on Pitt, but no wounds, as they all heal up rather quickly:

Considering the levels of regeneration we are looking at between the two, this fight could potentially last awhile…

MOAR Durability (yes, more is misspelled):

You have shown where Grey Hulk tanked a trip through the atmosphere all the way to the colds of space…well, remember that scan of Pitt floating in space? He pulled the same feat Grey Hulk did, but was sent up by a blast that destroyed a base built into an iceberg and it also destroyed a spaceship, without Pitt taking any damage (or if there was a scratch or two, it healed before we saw it):

I do have a few more points to bring up on his durability, but I am going to hold off on that for the moment. Needless to say, he is in the same playing field durability and regen wise.

In Closing:

Alright, I think that is enough for the moment, as I need to save some scans so I can have enough for at least hopefully 2 more posts or so. Admittedly, I am holding back a few more cards for the fact that I want to keep this going a bit longer, and it is no fun revealing the whole hand at once. From what I have seen so far, it looks like a good fight will be had, but I do think that Pitt has a higher base strength that Joe. Excluding Pitt’s skin, durability and regen wise, they seem about even, and Pitt’s claws should be more than enough to pierce Joe’s hide. Coupled with the aggression lock, and the ability to travel underground and attack from unexpected places, Pitt should be able to take Grey Hulk in a one on one, but it will be a hell of a fight.

I should also point out that Pitt has had his fair share of ladies that could not keep their hands off of him:

No Caption Provided

I'll explain this scene later=)

But since we have discussed some Cyberforce stuff in this post…let’s show off some of the hawt ladies of that team:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Your move bro.

#33 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: fantastic! Well done mate! I will have my reply up ASAP but probably will take couple days (as I have 2 other major posts to make in other threads)

No Caption Provided

#34 Posted by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: wow...............I am super behind on a bunch matches. my bad. I will get to this ASAP brother................

Avatar image for twix_right_side
#36 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2406 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they actually make suits in that size?

#37 Posted by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong:

well, well my friend......................let's roll our sleeves up here shall we?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and the girls are cheering.............................Go Joe, GO!!!! C'mon Mr.Fixit. hhmmmmm.....indeed.

Round 2!!!!!

As we move into the next round, there will be points of counter and contention and the next evolution of information presentation. My opponent is no slouch when it comes to the debate so my task is a daunting one to say the least.

moving on...........

Let's talk about strength....

From what I have seen, Grey Hulk seems to comfortably play in that 80 ton range, with the ability to hang with a variety of strength levels. Which is good, because he will need it, as I do believe Pitt to be at a slightly higher base than old Joe

that 80 range and up is a bit ambiguous at times, and can be a bit tricky to gauge for sure. It really all plays not necessarily in simple lifting power, but how the strength base in relation to durability and striking power. I will absolutely entertain the notion that PITT is a bit higher in strength. However, it is notable to point the whole "madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets...." factoid, which Joe does possess to varying degrees.

No Caption Provided

So we can easily say that each combatant can smash large machinery, robots, etc and easily lift heavy objects. That's all well and good, however this is a fight. And with that being said, one of the most pertinent points of contention would be striking power.

No Caption Provided

(this is from Incredible Hulk 348 where Creel had absorbed some of Hulk's strength away, and Hulk was weakened by being in Sunlight. After taking punishment the entire fight.,....he demonstrated some nice boxing moves to take out Creel. And demonstrated his "no morals" attitude towards taking out opponents)

one fight that I would like to illustrate this point is the fight that Joe had with the "West Coast Avengers" respectively, and in particular,.....Wonder Man and Iron Man.

the point of interest here is Wonder Man's own capacity for strength (striking power) (which has been linked to the striking power of Mjolnir) and durability. He took plenty of hits from Savage Hulk, and here 'ol Joe Fixit straight knocks Wondy into next week. The point is.....can PITT take the kind of punishment Joe can dish out? Because on the flip side, it's not an issue

another good example is the damage that Joe is able inflict on the Abomination whom has quite the long running feud established with Hulk in general. Class 100 strength (even though bit of a jobber at times). Striking power.

No Caption Provided

and Doc Samson as well............whom is another staple of the Hulk agenda. He as well has the ambiguous strength range (which fluctuates and great jobbing also). Joe has consistently gotten the better of him every time.

No Caption Provided

and here's some randomity of Hulk and Samson history.....

The gamma ray exposure has dramatically increased the efficiency of Leonard's musculature, as a result, his body produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than a normal human. Leonard regularly engages the Hulk in combat without signs of exhaustion, in fact, in The Incredible Hulk #317 - You're Probably Wondering Why I Called You Here Today, Leonard had engaged a mindless Savage Hulk to a standstill for little over six hours without rest or signs of slowing down. Unlike the Hulk, Leonard's strength does not vary by how angry he is at any given moment. In fact for some time it varied by the length of his hair. His Gamma mutation eventually stabilized and he was capable of lifting approximately 75 tons, classified as a class 75. When his darker more sinister personality emerged, Samson, his strength level increased considerably, now able to lift in excess of 75 to 100 tons, classified as a class 100 in strength.

No Caption Provided

and now onto Ben Grimm..the Thing. Thing and hulk have ever had the greatest of "brick" strongman fueds.

No Caption Provided

Ben's strength has fluctuated quite a bit, and a bit ambitious as well. At one point he was "mutated" further by cosmic rays and lovingly referred to as his "Pineapple" incarnation

despite the increase, Joe had quite the respectable showing considering after all their previous encounters.......Hulk was de-powered and Ben was upgraded. Great examples of the striking power of Mr.Fixit . He is the Hulk after all..........

No Caption Provided

and really this says it all right here..........

No Caption Provided

so the strength / striking power is fairly established, now lets talk a little bit about some versatility to go along with the strength category...

The Thunderclap

No Caption Provided

The Thunderclap is a valuable and unique offensive tool to utilize. Especially against an opponent such as PITT is......it allows Joe to be able to gain an "upper hand" so to speak due to the grounds of disorientation and off balancing an opponent. That gives him the "in" needed to pummel relentlessly with that striking power. It could even conceivable rupture vital organs in PITT's head (eardrums, eyeballs, etc..) to really work that Regen overtime and give Joe the fighting edge here......

here are examples of the thunderclap all around. Yes, examples from other Hulks. Just to show that is a typical maneuver done by Hulk in any incarnation, to varying level of affects.

No Caption Provided

yeah, yeah, I know that's WWH there and not Joe. I understand the power differential. Just using the pic cuz I like it. and it illustrates a point.

moving on now.....................

Empathic/Telepathic issue

Now while I understand that most Hulks are resistant to active telepathic attacks, I have seen where Mr. Fixit has at least been affected by a telepathic attack, but was able to eventually fight it off. Since resistance doesn’t equate to immunity, then the telepathic stuff is actually pretty valid to bring up here, especially since his telepathic ability isn’t really an active attack. It’s more subtle, and can be less noticeable.

hrrm. well, there has been attempts at mind controlling directly and indirectly against Joe. Most have proven to be ineffectual, and it's difficult to outright control a hulk.

No Caption Provided

there have been quite a few individuals that have met with....difficulty against Grey Hulk as you mentioned.

just some random showings...............

No Caption Provided

now as you said, resistance does not equal immunity, and I agree on that. However, I don't agree with you that it's valid to use here.....as there has never been a significant instance against Joe to compare to. Considering it's such a base/low level for PITT, the most it could do would be to A.) make him madder and thus increase strength and/or durability or B.) make him bit more passive.

Now, I want to make something exceedingly and incredibly clear here, as I know the initial thought most will have upon seeing this ability…the madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets. Joe Fixit as a Hulk is someone that so far seems to use his wits and guile in combat. Considering that I believe Pitt to be at a higher base strength rating than Joe, and that pain seems to amp Pitt, I don’t foresee this being too much of an issue. The aggression lock remains an edge for Pitt, as Pitt has the ability to dull some of Grey Hulks rationality and cunning, throwing Joe off of his game. From what I have seen, his cunning is one of his biggest assets, and Pitt has the means to affect that

definatley something to be wary of on my part, you are correct on Joe's greatest asset being his intellectual capacity in fighting prowess.

scans: vs. Super Skrull, using some sneaky fighting tactics indeed.

Dealing with those Wicked Claws of yours......

Beyond having the strength to be able to physically hurt Grey Hulk with a pounding, I will now expand some more thoughts on his claws. His claws have yet to face a foe they couldn’t tear through:

I will absolutely agree that PITT will do some damage with those claws. No doubt about that. The good thing is that Hulk can take the damage.

No Caption Provided

granted PITT's claws are larger so they would affect a larger body area, yet they surely can't be stronger than Adamantium...so regardless I feel that the end result is all the same............

No Caption Provided

Regen/Healing point real quick....

Considering the levels of regeneration we are looking at between the two, this fight could potentially last awhile

I wholeheartedly agree and that may be the most substantial issue. They both are fairly evenly matched all around, this is a slugfeast that can go back and forth, back and forth........

even more Durability points..

You have shown where Grey Hulk tanked a trip through the atmosphere all the way to the colds of space…well, remember that scan of Pitt floating in space? He pulled the same feat Grey Hulk did, but was sent up by a blast that destroyed a base built into an iceberg and it also destroyed a spaceship, without Pitt taking any damage (or if there was a scratch or two, it healed before we saw it)

right on. here are some more Durability showings.....

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

what scans illustrate: 1) vs Doom tech 2) gamma irradiated Rick, taking Gamma powered hits/damage soak 3) artillery fire without missing a beat 4) vs Super Skrull, tanking combined might of FF 5) grenade in face didn't faze, messin with Samson 6) having all his neural impulses scrambled in his brain by Doom, yet still retaining consciousness 7) tanking hits from class 100+ strength Mutated Thing 8) tanking RPG close range fire without much pause 9) more damage soak/tanking hits by abomination

Wrapping this round up.............in closing......

No Caption Provided

Joe Fixit is the man. plain and simple. He pulls tail like a bicycle seat.

No Caption Provided

woot woot!!!!! dayum, those are some healthy..........ahhh.......*ahem*.........lungs. lol......

in all seriousness though.....

From what I have seen so far, it looks like a good fight will be had, but I do think that Pitt has a higher base strength that Joe. Excluding Pitt’s skin, durability and regen wise, they seem about even, and Pitt’s claws should be more than enough to pierce Joe’s hide. Coupled with the aggression lock, and the ability to travel underground and attack from unexpected places, Pitt should be able to take Grey Hulk in a one on one, but it will be a hell of a fight

agreed mostly. Strength I will give you a slight edge at base, but factor in the rising factor of Hulk's. Regen/Durability wise? equal. Striking Power? Hulk. Versatility? PITT. Does it matter? nope. Fixit is takin this one to the bank pal...........

No Caption Provided

back over to you my man............

#40 Posted by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: And I did not get this notification...glad I looked. I will get to this shortly bro.

#41 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@cosmicallyaware1: And I did not get this notification...glad I looked. I will get to this shortly bro.

wtf with those notifications mate? anyway.......no rush, no rush. I have quite a few other matches to post in. I do apologize for taking so long to get that reply up however....

#42 Edited by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: Alright, at this point in the game, my scans are going to start drying up. So I am going to get some responses out to a few things, I will drop a few more scans on durability, and then I am going to drop two names from my big four. That will leave me just a little bit for one last post, as I don’t want to close this out too quickly before we have had a little more back and forth. Let's get this bad boy started...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tanking that Damage:

“So we can easily say that each combatant can smash large machinery, robots, etc and easily lift heavy objects. That's all well and good, however this is a fight. And with that being said, one of the most pertinent points of contention would be striking power.”

One thing I can say is that I have shown people around Pitt’s level of strength and durability taking damage from his strikes. The issue for you and everyone else is that they are all literally unknowns to you guys. But you also need to remember Pitt’s claws, and their ability to hurt Invincible level characters. I’d say striking power isn't an issue, but I will get into that in a bit.

“The point is.....can PITT take the kind of punishment Joe can dish out?”

Again, he has tanked hits from tonners, and kept on trucking. Much like Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier, pain has always amped Pitt up:

No Caption Provided

And you will see what I mean by this in a bit, but his rate of gain should be able to match that of Joe’s. What I will say is that Joe can take some punishment. Which is good, because Pitt can most definitely dish out some punishment=)

“The Thunderclap is a valuable and unique offensive tool to utilize. Especially against an opponent such as PITT is......it allows Joe to be able to gain an "upper hand" so to speak due to the grounds of disorientation and off balancing an opponent. That gives him the "in" needed to pummel relentlessly with that striking power. It could even conceivable rupture vital organs in PITT's head (eardrums, eyeballs, etc..) to really work that Regen overtime and give Joe the fighting edge here......”

It is a good and unique offensive tool. I won’t argue, nor deny that. In the end though, I don’t really see it doing any lasting damage to Pitt, at least not enough to make a major amount of difference here. I guess now is as good a time as any to move into Project Sunspot, and the durability gauntlet...

Project Sunspot is basically a satellite weapon that was created to destroy fortified undergound bunkers. It is capable of completely incinerating everything within a nice neat 100 meter radius, and creating a giant crater, which was the better alternative to deal with Pitt, as opposed to setting off a nuke and having to deal with the fallout and such. Here they are talking about it specifically:

No Caption Provided

Here, you will see them set the device off, and you’ll see the crater that is left:

Bear in mind, that blast completely incinerated the armored mech troops that were fighting Pitt prior to them setting it off. Here you’ll see Pitt coming out, unharmed, with the exclusion of the loss of some skin (which I have already demonstrated is less durable than the actual musculature below):

No Caption Provided

Out of the trees, the various armored military vehicles, the landscape, soldiers, only Pitt was left. And he was pissed. If he can tank that without issue, I don’t see the thunderclap being too much of a problem=)

Now, let’s move on to what I like to call the durability gauntlet. This basically happens right after the Project Sunspot event, which explains why he has patches of skin missing. So, let’s take a look:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

The females are all robots/androids that were built to deal with Pitt. So, let’s break it down:

1) He tanks the rocket strikes with no issues.

2) He dives into an "atomized molecular acid", and only loses some skin.

3) The “flying ants” with their energy discharges into his central nervous system didn't slow him down or really affect him.

4) And the creature that was built from his own DNA couldn’t stop him (it punctured him with claws, which he healed, and the teeth did nothing to him or he healed up fast enough that it didn’t seem to really do anything).

So really, the absolute weakest portion of Pitt is the skin, which is really inconsistent throughout the series regardless. I mean, I love me some Pitt comics…but they really needed to make up their mind on the skin. Other than that, he tanks damage like a champ, and he definitely excels at tanking the kind of damage that Joe dishes out. Which I will get into some more of that in a bit…

“yeah, yeah, I know that's WWH there and not Joe. I understand the power differential. Just using the pic cuz I like it. and it illustrates a point.”

I will not hold that against you=)

That Empathic Bizzness:

“Most have proven to be ineffectual, and it's difficult to outright control a hulk.”

Remember though, this isn't mind control. Being able to read surface thoughts, and controlling someone are two different things. Mind control is an active intrusion, with the intent to override neural functions, and take complete control of the body, which is a bit different than just reading someone's surface thoughts. As for the empathic ability, that is less about control, and more about affecting an emotional state. Hulk’s get angry pretty easily, and I don’t think there is any denying that. Amping his anger with an empathic ability? Sounds like that should be fairly easy to accomplish.

In some of the best scans I have seen with Joe's resistance, he felt some sort of painful attack, or even may have felt that control overriding his own neural functions, and was able to resist. Pitt doesn't do that sort of thing. The ability to track Hulk by surface thoughts, shouldn't be an issue. Making Hulk angrier? That’s more of an empathic kind of thing, and doesn't deal with controlling Hulk, but would simply play on his own natural anger issues, of which he has a lot.

“Considering it's such a base/low level for PITT”

It was only at a low level for the untrained Savage Pitt, which was only brought up to help explain what the ability is and does. He proved capable of locking onto to someone that was across the country (when he went to go kill the president, which lead us into a few mech fights and the Project Sunspot scans and so on), and even in a previously shown scan, he talks about how his powers had grown (which was the scan where we found out he could read surface thoughts).

To clarify though, I am not stating Pitt is going to start slinging mental attacks, and try for mental domination. His abilities in this arena are simply reading surface thoughts, locking onto and tracking foes, and the empathic bit (making foes angrier and sloppier in combat).

“the most it could do would be to A.) make him madder and thus increase strength and/or durability”

And that would be the big point of him using it, to make him madder and sloppier, because as you have said:

“definitely something to be wary of on my part, you are correct on Joe's greatest asset being his intellectual capacity in fighting prowess.”

I am getting closer to the reveal on 2 of my big four, and in one of those, you’ll see why I don’t think Pitt will have to worry about Joe becoming stronger and more durable. He has the means to affect Joe’s greatest asset, coupled with the idea that Pitt is pretty darn tactically minded, that his rate of “amping” should be able to match Joe’s, and the idea that Pitt is at a higher base strength than that of Joe…

Dem Claws:

“I will absolutely agree that PITT will do some damage with those claws. No doubt about that. The good thing is that Hulk can take the damage.”

No doubt about that, I am 100% on board with the fact that Hulk can tank major damage, and can heal some major damage.

“granted PITT's claws are larger so they would affect a larger body area, yet they surely can't be stronger than Adamantium...so regardless I feel that the end result is all the same............”

Let’s also factor in that Wolvie isn't packing Pitt’s levels of strength, and Pitt has hurt some pretty darn durable types with those claws (like the evil Invincible).

Regen, Regen, Regen:

“I wholeheartedly agree and that may be the most substantial issue. They both are fairly evenly matched all around, this is a slugfeast that can go back and forth, back and forth........”

No disagreements here either=)

Dat Durability:

Well, I added some durability thoughts way up at the top, and seeing what you have shown me, it seems to be a pretty tight race. Good scans there bro=)

Alright, let’s get down to discussing some heavy hitters that should be fairly well known…

Caitlin Fairchild:

No Caption Provided

Aw yeah…there’s a hottie for you=)

Now, Caitlin is a class 100. This girl is a legit threat. But let’s show a few things about her, just so we get an idea of how legit. Here, we have her tearing open a steel door:

No Caption Provided

Side boob and panties!

This series of scans shows that she is bullet proof, has her sending a man flying, tearing down trees, using light posts and stone columns as weapons:

Here she destroys a flying gunship with a thrown boulder:

No Caption Provided

This is where she collapses an entire building by throwing a foe into it:

And we’ll show you Caitlin tanking a speeding train, stopping its forward momentum and then lifting it up and off of her:

Finally I’ll close out her showings of strength and durability with a scene that shows her tanking a multistory fall, tanking high caliber ammo rounds, tanking an explosion, and some good feats of strength:

Now that we have that out of the way, here you have Caitlin engaging in some good back and forth hand to hand with Pitt. She is able to hurt him some, and he is definitely able to hurt her, which is impressive:

If you did not know, Caitlin is in fact a bad arse...

And…let’s finally talk about the elephant in the room…

A Hulk that is Green:

No Caption Provided

Alright, I am not going to specify a version of the Hulk here, beyond saying that this is a Hulk that is green. The showing is not canon for the mainstream 616 Hulk, but please bear in mind, this was written by a very well-known Hulk scribe…the awesome Peter David. Now, I am going to add to this and state that Pitt’s creator worked on this book as well…and if you know your Hulk comics and who has worked on them…then you will know Pitt’s creator, David Keown had some pretty legendary work with Peter David on the Incredible Hulk.

So, we have two people that are very intimately familiar with the Hulk who penned the Pitt vs Hulk fight. That being said, let’s check out some of the Hulk’s strength feats from that book. A punch between Hulk and Pitt causes the ground to quake, knocking people down:

No Caption Provided

Hulk wads up cars with ease, and goes bowling with them:

And in a very impressive showing of strength and durability, he tanks the full force of a speeding train:

No Caption Provided

The majority of the book is one big fight between the two. This means I obviously can’t post the whole thing, so I will give you a few scans to give you the gist of it:

It is an even back forth between the two throughout the book, and the fight ends in a stalemate due to the fight being broken up. The Hulk taking damage and getting angry bit never once outpaced Pitt, which is very telling on Pitt’s amping through pain. So, everyone will have to take that showing as they will. The importance of it comes from the fact that you have two prominent names from the workings of the Hulk books, and one of those names is Pitt’s very own creator…

In Closing:

“Strength I will give you a slight edge at base, but factor in the rising factor of Hulk's.”

We have seen that Pitt himself has the ability to amp as well, and can keep up with a version of the Hulk...

“Regen/Durability wise? equal.”

Agreed, although Hulk’s skin itself is more durable than Pitt’s…most of the time...

“Striking Power? Hulk.”

We’ll get into more showings, but Pitt should be able to match Hulk in that arena based on what I have shown.

“Versatility? PITT.”

Again no arguments, though the thunderclap does give Joe some range. I don’t think it will put Pitt down for the count, or be a major game changer, but it does put something in his court that Pitt does not have.

“Does it matter? nope. Fixit is takin this one to the bank pal..........”

Nah, it may be a long and bloody fight, but Pitt is taking the gold home in this battle=)

No Caption Provided

Someone should have warned Hulk ahead of time...and let’s close out with some Caitlin Fairchild hawtness:

No Caption Provided

Hulk isn't the only who has had hawt ladies with their hands on him=)

Your move bro=)

#43 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong:

No Caption Provided

well done sir. good show my friend. have reply up in next few days.......

#44 Edited by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1:

No Caption Provided

No rush my friend, no rush. I have been getting my arse kicked the past few days, as since last week I have been working a 24 hour shift every other day...ugh...and I have been trying to finish a post for the Red Sonja CaV...which is taking forever because I have been very busy the work days, and sleeping the off days=)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#45 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: bro............i have been crazy busy lately. stupid real life! I will get to this ASAP, so sorry, i have not forgotten

#46 Posted by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Psst...still need to finish this=)

lmao, I know my friend. I am in the process of building my reply, and have been for way too long now. I will try and get some substantial work in on it today and hopefully up/posted in the next 2-3 days. For some reason I have been exponentially busy and burdened at work the past 3 months (over the summer) and have hardly been on the vine. I need to rectify that situation.............next installment of H.O.F is coming up relatively soon and need to put work out there!!!

#49 Posted by Wyldsong (9584 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@cosmicallyaware1: I understand and am looking forward to it bro=)

LMFAOOOOO..................seriously, I haven't forgotten about this. Reply is almost finished!!!!