CAV: Gorr the God Butcher (AsgardianBrony) VS Beerus God of Destruction (Emperor Thanos)

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

T4V.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Counters

any proof he is actually at only 1% of his power? somebody else told me it was 10%. also, percents are meaningless unless we actually see him doing things far more impressive. you cant just say "he did this at 1% so this is what he could do at 100%" without any feats on that level.

Who told you that exactly? It was made clear by Beerus himself that until he only had to use 10% against rage boosted Vegeta.

He does have far more impressive feats don't worry. But the fact of the matter is at just 1% he can blitz FTL people. While Gorr on the other hand gets tagged by people who are no where near that speed.

That looks a lot like an attack on goku's nerves or a pressure point in the neck. not denying beerus is a planet buster, he obviously is, just saying.

It is a neck chop. It has nothing to do with nerves at all.

Gorr is indeed slower, however that doesn't really matter as he uses the necroswords versatility (tendrils and whatnot) very effectively in combat. plus, Gorr has shown reflexes and fighting skills exceeding those of a bloodlusted going all out Thor who is definitely FTL:

Exceeding thor? they were equal in speed really.. Gorr was tagged by Young Thor who most definetly isn't FTL. And THor himself is very inconsistent in speed.

Goku was FTL in base and was still no match for Beerus in SSJ3 Form

He did this in base

The reason this is an FTL is because those are pretty much beams of light

Goku also managed to escape Frieza's paralyzing light ball at the last instant

Oh and before you say. Paralyzing light is the description of the attack. Not it's name as you can see Frieza never onces utters a name. so Goku reacted to exploding light at the last minute.

Goku as an SSJ was also FTL

As an SSJ he dodged the same light blasts except Frieza was now using far more of his power, so his attack would be faster.

He was able to react to Cell Kamehame ha and teleport away. (Now you could say that the fact he to teleport means he doesn't have FTL movement. But would someone like Nightcrawler be able to teleport away from a FTL attack? no because he couldn't react to it)

Goku most definitely has FTL movement and reactions speed. And Beerus blitzed a much more powerful form of his. As well as Piccolo and 18 who are both superior to base Goku,

Oh also Goku doesn't get blitz by street levelers

1. Thor fights in microseconds

2. Thor fights both a flying SS and adam warlock (both of whom were using their speed and said as much) and thor easily tags them and beats them

3. masterson Thor who is slower and less experienced than the real deal reacts to 5 blasts of light from bloodlusted quasar at once

4. Thor strikes bloodlusted gladiator multiple times before he can react (a nanosecond feat)

5. Does so again. (gladiator had finished talking and was bloodlusted so the feat is legit)

• Not FTl
  • All he does is throw his hammer at surfer who dodges and then catches warlock. Also the scan says Thor is moving as fast as lightening which is not FTL.
  • Well it's a different Thor nonetheless. Also Quasar said they were light blasts but their still energy blasts.
  • Blitzing Gladiator doesn't make you FTL at all. Gladiator has one nanosecond feat against Hyperion and like several feats that contradict that. So not that impressive at all.
  • same as above.

Now Thor being FTL is highly contested. For every supposedly FTL feat he has, he has just as many if not more contradicting his speed. Here are some examples. I'm sure enough people have debated this with you but add me to that list.

• 1 Thor stating that Wolverine is faster than him.
  • Mongoose a street leveler who was slower than Spiderman blitzes him.
  • Daredevil is too fast for him
  • Angela is faster than him.

This can go on but you get my point. Gorr keeping up with Thor doesn't make him FTL. Becuase Thor is very inconsistent when it comes to speed.

Show me speed feats of Gorr himslef, not scaling of an in consistent Thor. Because so far none of his speed feats even come close to the Beerus and Champa speed feat I showed in my last post.

also, Gorr doesn't really need to worry about the speed difference as he will have an army of thousands of black berserkers aiding him to kill beerus.

What exactly are Gorr's berserkers going to do? Beerus just flies up in the air and annihilates them all with ease.

No Caption Provided

Just one of those and the berserkers are done for.

-In the first scan a godblast from Thor has the power to kill a starving galactus, literally KILL him. this is extremely impressive however it is hardly its most impressive showing.

-In the second scan Thor unleashes a godblast on majeston zelia and blows a whole right through her chest! why is this so impressive you ask? well zelia is the skymother deity of the gods of narcisson and has been shown as the equal or superior of odin and in this comic zelia had drained the Odinforce into herself effectively doubling her divine might! Zelia was basically twice the god odin is yet a godblast was able to leave a gaping hole in her torso.

these two scans alone show the godblast is a focused attack of divine power that is at least galaxy level in power if not greater when used by normal base thor. OKT is undeniably more powerful as whoever wields the OF gets amped across the board so the godblasts OKT used were obviously of even greater power than before and Gorr was able to tank the first one and after getting a bit more god blood was able to no sell the second with ease! Beerus will be hard pressed to hurt Gorr in any way.

1. OK I'm going to have to ask full context for that scan. Why is Thor putting his hammer on something instead of just using it himself. Thor doesn't operate on such levels at a consistent basis. Also that never states it can kill him All it does is push him back to his shelter.
  2. You have any durability feats for Zeila?

Are you serious right now? Thor has galaxy level power in base form? That has to be the most ridiculous thing you have stated so far. Show me Thor busting a galaxy or even a statement suggesting he can do so. If Thor was anywhere near galaxy level he wouldn't have problems with 90% percent of the people who beat him. That includes but not limited to Thanos, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Loki etc. None of those guys are galaxy level in durability but have survived his blasts. Show me actually Thor busting suns or planets with his blasts before making such a claim.

So against as I have stated before Gorr doesn't have the required durability to survive here. I showed earlier Beerus destroying a plaent with a little ball. Well he can make several of those easily

No Caption Provided

Show me a feat of Gorr himself tanking multi-planetary energy attacks not physical.

Then show me Gorr tanking Star level punches and blasts

Beerus destroyed Stars in past just because he didn't get sleep.

His clashes with Goku created strong enough to bust stars and planets.

No Caption Provided

And let's face it Gorr's best durability feats are really just statements. Like Thor's hundred planets. Well if we go by statements then Beerus has universal level punches

1. The narrator states that they were both punching each other with enough force to universe bust.
  2. Elder Supreme Kai states that they were going to bust the universe.

Elder Kai in anime states that they will destroy in a couple of clashes

actually this is not true, at least the context isn't. Gorr did not use his army against the thor's because his army was preoccupied with guarding his planet and keeping the enslaved god in check.

Preoccupied with guarding his planet from who? There were three Thors attacking the planet and there was no army in sight. The enslaved gods were all killed pretty much at the start of the battle to power up Gorr.

Here are the scans. A little bit after the fight begins we literally see calling back his army to make a construct. But after that he never uses the army. The enslaved gods were all killed and the only threat to planets were the Thor's themselves.

umm, I notice a lack of cutting durability scans for beerus. The necrosword easily cut and impaled thor, the same thor who was only scratched by a bloodlusted wolverines adamantium claws and was able to tank the cutting attacks of perrikus the god of power. Until you show some cutting durability feats for beerus Gorr is going to have fun cutting him up into steak.

Gorr is not going to tag him let alone cut him. But here is a feat for beerus.

He was able to catch Zamasu's energy blade.

No Caption Provided

I have already shown what Trunks can do with a blade. Zamasu was able to match a stronger Trunks blow for blow with his sword.(While this was immortal zamasu, his power wasn't greater than regular zamasu)

No Caption Provided

by the rules of this cav Gorr is as powerful as he ever was in the god butcher arc, meaning he has all the power he needs to create an army of monsters and this time the monsters don't have a planetary prison to guard. Gorr and his army of thouysands of Thor level and above minions will swarm beerus, restrain him and cut him to bits.

Yeah already discussed. Gorr is weaker when he hordes of army. This army of Gorr's can't fly either btw. Beerus just floats up into the sky drops a mini planet busters and annihilates a bunch of fodder.

What your are proposing is also extremely out of character. The guy who loves killing gods is just going to make his contructs do it? I think not, Gorr is cocky and will fight himself and will just beat him.

Oh and Thor level really? Thor was literally one shotting them

Gorr's constructs are simply extensions of himself, anything they do stacks to him.

That's like saying Hal is as fast as his contrsucts. Your one feats was of them being called back at FTL speed, they weren't moving at ftl speeds, they lost their form and were just being recalled. That doesn't apply to Gorr at all. On top of that this is a travel speed at best not combat related.

also Gorr was fighting the thor's across space and interplanetary distances with ease so he is indeed MFTL.

Scans for this? They were fighting in space, not across planets. At best they crossed the distance from the planet to the moon. He then got bullrushed to the sun(the fact that he couldn't avoird this or stop it shows he doesn't have that kind of speed.)

It's no different from what Goku and Beerus did.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Actually in the second scan Beerus and Goku are literally like beams of light clashing in space

Anyway I have yet to see a feat from Gorr that can compare to this.

Gorr is not as fast as Beerus (though he is FTL) however he doesn't need to be. Gorr has an army of thousands at his command who are powerful enough to fight thor's, restrain skyfathers and move at MFTL speeds! Beerus will be beset on every side by creatures who will be constantly strengthened by his blood throughout the fight while he gets weaker. Gorr and his creations will descend like an ocean, crushing and restraining beerus while Gorr cuts him apart.

We have discussed both of these two things at length but I will sum it up.

Speed: scaling from Thor is not a very accurate way of gauging Gorr's speed because Thor's speed feats are too inconsistent. He has high showings but he has several low showings as well. Scaling from his contructs is also a problem because for one, that was a travel speed feat not combat related. Yes I have scaled from Goku but i have also provided feats for Beerus himself, you have yet to show that for Gorr.

Bezerker's Beerus can easily bust them but just flying in the air. But Gorr isn't going to do that in character

after losing to NKT galactus fed on a different world, however his troubles weren't over. The power of the necroblade literally overpowered the power cosmic inside galactus and took him over! while this feat isn't really one "usable" in a fight it just shows you cannot underestimate Gorr, he may not be flashy but with the sword carved from the rock of endless night he wields power on par with the skyfathers of marvel and even mighty galactus.

That Galactus was extremely weakened. He had trouble with Thor's three granddaughters. And Galactus wasn't taken over that isn't how the weapon works. Unless you are saying Gror without eh Necrosword is more powerful than Galactus.

I never underestimated him but he lacks the speed and raw power to compete with someone like Beerus.

Strategy

Same as before. Beerus has a massive speed advantage. He will not let him self get tagged once by Gorr. And an army of berserks will be useless against Beerus who can easily destroy them. Beerus will take out Gorr using attacks way above Gorr's pay grade to completely annihilate them. Gorr has not dealt with the kind of raw power Beerus brings to the table.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Beast_mode999
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos: Lol why do you always save the good feats for later

I just don't like revealing the best feats in my opener. I like to bring them in the second post because that's when we actually begin debating.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V !!!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

T4V.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 emperorthanos-  Moderator
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 emperorthanos-  Moderator
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@asgardianbrony: Indeed i finally get to finish a beerus cav.

BTW just to clarify why were we debating Thors god blast? IIRC he didnt use it against Gorr.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TfV! Should be good!

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Counters

still nowhere do I see it saying 1%. Modern thor, young thor and OKT are all FTL in reflexes, especially when bloodlusted. I have agreed throughout this whole cav that Gorr is slower than beerus, however he is versatile enough to tag him and has an army of summons to surround, smother and restrain beerus. Lets say for example we have a really fast martial artist vs a powerful but a bit slower boxer, now give that boxer a gang of thugs with switchblades, speed isnty going to help the martial artist once he is getting piled on and the same goes for this debate. One on one beerus might be able to dodge around Gorr's attacks pretty easily, but Gorr plus an army of thousands of black berserkers and necroworms strong enough to restrain skyfathers will be far to much for beerus whether he is faster or not.

It's in a databook I believe. But even so we know for sure that until vegeta he was using less than 10%. So he was blitzing everyone without even tyring.

No they are not. You can't just say people are FTL without actually proving it. You have no showed a single, no a single feat for Young Thor that makes him FTL in combat at all. You lierally just saying stuff now. This is not debating. I have asked you show me anything that puts young thor at FTL and you have not. All you have done is post some feats for an older Thor. Feats that I broke down to you and showed you why they can't be FTL. I even then showed feats that contradict Thor being FTL.

Your analogy is wrong. You are inferring that the speed difference between Gorr and Beerus is similar to one of a Boxer and Martial artist. which is not tru. I will give you a more accurate description of this. Beerus is flash, and you guys are all fodder with guns. No matter what you do, you will never tag flash because he too fast.

Even if we agree that Gorr is FTL. FTL fighters are fodder to Beerus. Nothing the OKT thor has displayed in power puts him as a skyfather. I keep asking you to prove stuff and you just keep ignoring it. You have yet to show me feats for OKT that suggest he is stronger than ssj3 goku yet alone Beerus. You have yet to show me anything that makes him skyfather. Your only argument is just that because he has odinforce, he is skyfather level. But I'm saying he doesn't have the showings to back that up.

Young thor is FTL in reflexes, it is not mjolnir that gives thor super reflexes.

Really? do you have a single feat , just one feat that can prove this.

I already conceded beerus is faster, it simply wont help him much. he may be able to dodge some FTL punches, but can he dodge thousands of black berserkers and necroworms flooding over him like a river of black blood?

Yes you have but you don't seem to see just how much faster Beerus is. It's not a martial artist vs a slower boxer. Gorr is literally statue to Beerus. Beerus is so much faster than Gorr that Gorr won't be able to think about doing anything before he gets bombarded by attacks.

I have already discussed this. Gorr in character doesn't use these berserkers in a one on one fight. One top of that one planetary blast ends them. I have still seen nothing from these berserkers to suggest the survive this

No Caption Provided

One planetary attack and all these berserks are done for.

thor isn't inconsistent. he holds back his speed against lesser foes and uses his speed against powerful foes.

Not true. If he really was holding back, he wouldn't claim that the street leveler is faster than him. But like I said even your FTL. Scaling from Gladiator doens't work when he has just one FTL feat and a plethora feats contradicting other wise. Likewise SIlver Surfer is known for being the biggest jobber there is. The only legit FTL postes was the on regarding qusasr's beams of light. But Goku replicated a feat like back in Namek saga in base form

Proof that they are beams of light

Goku did this a while back and he was still fodder to Beerus despite the numerous upgrades he has gotten since then.

Gorr doesn't have many speed feats as he was only around for one arc and only really fought thor's, however we know Gorr=> then thor and skyfathers like OKT in speed, so how fast are skyfathers? well recently in a horibble jane thor comic Odin showed off some speed (though that he needed to at all is complete rubbish):

Now you are just using abc logic.(I thought I was the on debating dbz characters). The fact that Gorr has no fought Odin nor she Thor makes this feat pretty much irrelevant.

And that fight is the complete definition of PIS. She Thor fighting Odin? I mean come on now, we both know how much BS that fight is. The fact that you need to resort to PIS showigns to prove how fast Gorr is just makes my argument even stronger.

The speed gap is just way too big. Beerus is MFTL while Gorr is not even light speed. Gorr will literally be a statue to Beerus as he gets destroyed.

Thor, Gorr, etc. Just have not displayed the kind of combat speed, DBZ lives and thrives on. They just can't do stuff like this.

Have a full fledged fight in a fraction of second, faster than everyone can see.

Moves so fast that you literally become invisible

DBZ character's reached a point where you can't physically see their fights(even if you are god that watches the whole planet), you can only sense them.

It was made clear that you need to sense them to be able to see them. Because their speed is just too much.

Even with scouters that have been able to track objects moving in space.

Goku reached a point where even character who have the capability of sensing and keeping track of these guys couldn't any more.

Gorr and his minions aren't capable of doing this. They have no special sense or eyesight that will aid them in keeping track of Beerus moving at full speed.

Every feat I have shown for these people are actual fodder to Beerus. But it is still greater combat speed than anything you have displayed for Gorr or Thor. They would be statues to guys moving this fast. Who in turn would be statues to Beerus.

I think this should really drive home just how much fast Beerus is here. Gorr just won't be able to react to him.

its just a planet busting attack, nothing that gorr or the berserkers need to worry about. During the godbutcher saga thor was fighting at a level rarely if ever seen before, unleashing planetary + attacks, yet he was still having a very hard time and getting overpowered by black berserkers. Also the necroworms Gorr summoned were able to restrain skyfathers, a planetary attack is nothing compared to the power a skyfather can exert.

Umm what are you talking about? These berserkers were getting one shotted by Thor. He was clearly not using planetary attacks here at all. there is not a statement or effect that suggest he is using even remotely close to that much power.

These Berserkers are fodder and get one shotted with ease.

There is no planetary durability here at all. Thor's regular swings are not planetary, but these berserkers.

Gorr could also just fly in front and tank the blast with no problem (he was tanking multi-planet level and galaxy level attacks with ease), or he could simply contain the blast as seen by how he used his power to cover an entire star.

Really? what is the point of Berserkers if Gorr is going to just tank attacks himself. Your entire plan was berserkers would attack while gorr stays back and now he is going to tank a planetary blast for them.

The star wasn't exploding. Covering a star is not the same thing as covering a blast.

I think its just to steady the hammer. I haven't read that issue in a while.

what do you mean thor doesn't operate on this level consistently? its the godblast, he hardly ever uses it because its just that powerful. show me some scans of the godblast being consistently weaker than this, you cant, because its always been this powerful.

Fair enough you are fight about the godblast being powerful but I find another issue with issue. What Thor is doing here is a continuous blast on Galactus pushing him back until he would die. While what OKT did was just a single blast towards Gorr knocking him into the sun. I don't see how you can scale them from each other

No Caption Provided

Same as in the second attack. He blasts then bullrushes him

No Caption Provided

The odinforce automatically boosts durability to insane levels, that's why OF thor could tank the destroyers disintegration beam and tank an attack that he himself said would have oneshot killed thor without the OF. Zelia was already odin's equal before making her galaxy + level across the board, after getting the OF her durability would have at least doubled as the OF has always shown to increase durability at least that much.

I still feel this is assuming that she has a high level durability.

you have no clue what the godblast really is or how it works do you? The godblast is thor's own divine lifeforce channeled through mjolnir (and sometimes without it) in a blast of pure magical energy. it takes a long while for base thor to charge it up which is one of the reasons he doesn't use it on lesser foes. here are some more feats of the godblast:

I'm iffy on it yes. But if Thor really had such a powerfull attack he would use it against opponents on a regular basis. Why would he not use it against the likes of Thanos, Ulton etc. What does he need to worry about when fighting them. That is my issue with this, if has such powerfull attack that he can use it at any time why does he not. Hell why did he not use it Gorr. Why would he hold back against the guy who is killing every god. Which is wjhy I sya there is no way he operates at this elvel

1. Thor uses the godblast on Surtur and Ymir, two beings nigh equal to odin in power. the godblast tears open space and time to BFR them to limbo and as you can see by the fact they are both unmoving and Surtur's flames are put out, it KO's them both!

2. Thor unleashes the godblast on exitar and busts his head open. exitar is said to be as powerful as the full fourth host combined. Though thor's physical strength was amped at this time the godblast was not amped as it is a magical attack not a physical one.

• This is not that impressive. Tearing trhoguh space and time is something most DBZ characters can do Buu saga onwards.

Buu literally tore through space and time by throwing a tantrum and screaming

Gotenks was able to replicate this with his own scream

• He is stated to be. But beating exitar is not as impressive as it sounds like. Thor was able to kill him with Jarnbjorn. Now he had help from Rogue who had absorbed the power of earth's heroes but the fact that he could cut and kill exitar with Jarnbjorn kind of makes the godblast less impressive.

Would you look at that. the godblast has nearly killed galactus, blew a hole through a goddess twice as powerful as odin, broke exitar's head open and KOed both surtur and ymir at the same time, and this was all done by base thor! OKT's godblast would be far more powerful as the OF boosts its user immensely and Gorr tanked two godblasts from OKT.

the galactus thing is impressive. The goddess is feastless. The Surtur and Ymir feat was bfr as per your own words by breaking through dimensions which Buu and Gotenks have done by screaming. Exitar is not that impressive when you take into consideration what else has harmed him.

The Galactus feat was impressive but it took Thor continuously blasting him. Gorr just took hits.

also if you were thinking of saying "we don't know if OKT's blasts were godblasts" don't. The OF is bound to the life force of the skyfather who wields it, becoming a part of them. any blast OKT unleashed would be a godblast as OKT wields the thorforce which is Odinforce + thor's own divine life force which is the godblast.

OK well I guess I just have to believe this. Except if there wasn't a direct contradiction to such a claim. By your own feats we have seen Thor push back Galactus with his God blast. so logically OKT being so much stronger than regular Thor would be able to do significant damage to Galactus especially one that has been starving for years and is weak as hell.

However we both know that wasn't the case when this happened. When OKT did fight weak galactus we see him hit galactus multiple times with his attacks whilst possessing mjolnier. So why didn't he win. His every blast should be a godblast and we have seen what a godblast does to Galactus. Why was OKT losing to him despite having the odinforce.

This can be explained in two ways. Either my initial claim that Thor's godblast isn't that powerful consistently was correct or the claim that every blast from OKT is a godblast is wrong.

And this is the exact same OKT that fought Gorr. So there's no different versions here.

Either way this helps my case about Gorr's durability.

I already showed you this and proved my point in the above counters. Gorr tanked two godblasts from OKT no problem. base thor's godblast was powerful enough to KO skyfather level beings making it galaxy level at least and the OF increases its owners power to levels beyond comprehension. You know how much more powerful the OF makes you? lets me give you an example.

Discussed the god blast and everything above. I'm not going to get into anymore. OKT's blasts cannot be as powerful as you claim based of his showings.

The blast gorr tanked was astronomically more powerful than the godblasts base thor used to nearly kille galactus and ko two skyfather level beings. it wouldn't shock me if the blasts Gorr tanked were universal level in attack potency (im sure as an anime fan you are familiar with the term). Beerus has no way of harming Gorr in the slightest from what you have shown so far.

Really? no way at all. Even if we take Gorrs durability with all the ridiculous logic you have used here. That would still put him at galaxy level. Which is Beerus is still greater than. It was stated by the narrator they were hitting each other with enough force to destroy the universe.

No Caption Provided

It was stated by the supreme kai that 2-3 of their clashes would bust the universe. (The Supereme Kai did say something about the shockwaves becoming stronger as they go however the problem with this is that if it were true then he should have been vaporized by the time it reached him since he furthest away from the universe yet the fact it didn't show that his claim is wrong. Plus the word of narrator takes precedence.)

He was also going to bust the universe when he fought Champa

No Caption Provided

And heres the difference between these feats. Firstly there is no guessing. It is explictly stated they are universe level attacks while we have to ridiculous amounts of scaling to suggest OKT used a galaxy level attack on Gorr. And secondly these feats where done by Beerus I'm not scaling off what someone else did while pretty much every Gorr feat of yours requires scaling from someone else( And here I thought I was the one doing the DBZ debating:P).

Stop twisting the context man. The black berserkers were guarding the slave gods on Gorr's own planet (which was created from the necroblade as well) that's why they didn't fight the thor's. also nowhere near all the gods were killed, we clearly see later that there are still many gods left on Gorr's planet after he is done fighting the thor's including OKT's own granddaughters who later help in the final showdown against gorr. Gorr didn't call his army of berserkers because they were keeping the slaves in check.

Actually no. Pretty much every one was killed. We literally see the piles of bodies.

No Caption Provided

The only Gods left were these few. And there was no one guarding them. they were just in some sort of prison. But no berserkers in sight.

No Caption Provided

I have full context because I have read the entire comic. There were a few remaning gods and that's it, everyone else was dead. And there were no bersekers guarding the remaining gods.

So my point on the berserkers still stands.

he will tag him, whether in a one on one fight or by having him surrounded, restrained and strung up by the black berserkers for torture.

All of this has been discussed.

also the necrosword which can impale thor's who have only been slightly scratched by wolverines claws and skyfathers who are galaxy level or higher in durability>>>zamasu's energy blade.

Ok by that logic zamasu's blades has cut SSB Goku who tanked universal punches.

is trunks sword sharper than wolverines adamantium? could it even scratch a skyfather level being? I think not. Beerus is getting cut into steak.]

You have shown nothing of what you claimed. You are just saying stuff without backing it up.

Anyway the strength of trunk's sword doesn't matter. Trunks was able to cut up frieza with ease.

No why is this impressive. Well firstly becuase Freeza actually has feats(I'm not saying oh he is skyfather so he is galaxy level)

Anyway Frieza on bring of his death with no energy what so ever survived the explosion of Namek.

Now the strength of the sword doesn't matter in DBZ. It's the strength of the wielder. As exmplefied with King Cold who tried to kill trunks using the same sword

So Trunks has cut someone with actual feats.

While trunks was unable to cut goku who in a stronger form was cut by Zamasu

It doesn't matter how special the sword is. If the user is not strong enough then it won't work.

However even if we say Beerus can be cut by Gorr. Beerus isn't like other DBZ character where he purposefully tanks attacks. Even when fighting Tien, Piccolo and 18. Characters who could never dream of harming Beerus, he still avoided their attacks. Beerus does utilize his speed

You never proved Gorr is weaker when he summons an army.

By the fact that he needed to call back his army once he began fighting the thors.

they can to fly. I already showed you them flying in the scan where they travel across space and universes from asgard to gorr's planet. so not only can they fly but they can fly many times faster than light (speedblitz).

No you should me gorr calling them back. Just look that theme in the scan. They have lost their form and are now just being brought back. They are not traveling in this scan at all they are clearing just being pulled back.

No Caption Provided

Each of the black berserkers is able to put up a good fight against a bloolusted thor, slow energy balls that are only planetary wont be very effective, especially since Gorr can just create a portal to BFR them like he did to summon the necroworm.

I have literally shown multiple shown instances of these things being one shotted by Thor. Here is yet another instance of this since you don't seem to understand just how weak they are. Look here young thor this time casually kills a couple of berserkers

And the energy blast doesn't need to be slow lol.

its not out of character at all, in fact it is very much in character. Gorr constantly sent summons to fight thor throughout the comic arc, he even sent his army of berserkers to battle OKT day after day. the only reason Gorr didn't bring a massive army to fight the trio of thors at the end was because they were guarding his planet of god slaves, but even then gorr still used summons throughout the fight like the necroworm.

Except when ever he fights himself he doesn't use them. He sent them after old thor just to keep him there, he used them to keep slaves.

When he fought the Thors he didn't use them and I clearly showed that they were not guarding anyone.

Gorr is not honourable, he is sadistic and cruel and will do anything to win. it would give him great pleasure to drown beerus in black berserkers, string him up with constructs and torture him.

No he isn't but he is cocky and sadistic. He would love to kill his opponent himself rather than hide behind his berserkers.

But that doesn't matter berserkes or no they get one shotted by a casually planetary blast.

come on man, how many times am I going to need to correct you on context? right in the last scan you provided OKT clearly says that the black berserkers are dissolving because gorr was calling them back. Thor was not oneshotting them at all.

The black berserkers alone are powerful but together they are a horde nigh unstoppable:

What are you talking about. You see them being destroyed it is clear as day. They get called back after he beats them. Seriously It's getting annoying on how little you seem to know of your own comic. I shouldn't be correcting you on this stuff.

they start disolving after they start getting beaten down. So Gorr pulls them back. But ok here are even more instances of how weak these damn berserkers are. Thor casually beats them down whilst in the god library. He was no calling them back here so what's so your excuse now?

We see OKT beating them by bring his hammer back and using a small blast.

yes OKT had struggled with hordes of them but this was when Gorr was lightyears way and hiding away. while OKT kepting killing Beserkers for years this wasn't a one time thing it took them years to actually do anything and it was at the point where he actually wanted to be killed by them.

However Gorr is not light years away Gorr is right here on the battlefield and Beerus is going to attack him. A bunch of fodder is not going change the fact that Beerus can easily annihilate them all with his finger.

The galactus that the necrosword took over was fed, and yes that is how the weapon works.

No he wasn't. He was still starving since they kicked him out of earth. He then went to another planet where the necrosword was. And no it isn't. The Weapon didn't take a over a little alien like Gorr or OKT. But it took over Galactus who is stronger than both of them? I have a hard time believing that. But I don't see the relevance of this anyway

on the contrary. Beerus lacks the damage output, versatility and cutting durability to match Gorr and his army of berserkers/necroworms.

Lacks the damage output? really of all the things. The guys with actually feats of blowing up planets and suns. Not ridiculous amounts of scaling, I mean lets just look at your durability for Gorr. You claim he is galaxy level because he took two attacks from OKT who is stronger than regular Thor who needs to use a continous godblast against Galacutus, who has galaxy level durability. That is ABC logic at it's finest.(And I thought I was the DBZ debater)

If

while beerus is faster he is not so fast as to be untaggable by Gorr. Gorr also uses his tendrils in a versatile way to strike from range and attack people he cant normally reach, they are kind of like spawns chains for example.

But he really is that much faster. There is nothing Gorr can do to keep up with a guy who can casually do this.

Beerus and Champa have a battle that results in the destruction of several planets. In the last scan you can see them going through multiple planets almost instantly. It takes light a couple minutes to go to different planets. So that is easily MFTL.

The difference in speed is just way too big for Gorr to handle

Of course speed still doesn't really matter as Beerus is getting dog piled by thousands upon thousands of black berserkers (nigh thor level) and necroworms (capable of restraining skyfathers).

I have discussed this to death.

he cant easily destroy them. the black berserkers have been shown as capable of giving high herald beings like thor trouble and in great numbers can totally overwhelm and defeat skyfathers like OKT.

Ok legit everything in this sentence is wrong. He was one shotting them, that's not giving him toruble. He is no high herald, Id on't even know if he is herald level at all. In greater numbers they get busted. OKT has no feats that put him close to skyfathers or Beerus.

This is totally wrong. as I proved higher up in my post Gorr has tanked attacks that put the power of beerus to shame. remember everyone, this is Gorr at absolute full power meaning he can tank a godblast from OKT without moving an inch. Beerus has not shown power enough to hurt Gorr in any way.

How just how. You have said that at best this is galaxy level. I have shown multiple instances where Beerus is Universal by statements as well. You can't except one and not the other.

Gorr's best durability feat is tanking a couple of blasts from OKT and the the whole hunderds planets thing by Thor. The latter is just a statement which if we take into account makes Beerus universal. The former is not that impressive and has nothing to suggest is close to kind of power that Beerus can dish out.

Gorr's best speed feat is keeping up with Thor. The same Thor who is ridiculously inconsistent with speed. Who has been blitz by street levelers on numerous occasions. And whose best combat speeds are highly debatable. While Beerus has on panel MFTL speed feats and scales of people with more consistent speed than Thor.

Closer

1. The beserkers are way too weak to be a threat to Beerus. One planetary blast would kill them all. And that's if he summons them which is highly unlikely given the context on which he has used them for.
  2. Beerus has far superior DC than anyone Gorr has faced. By feats he has actually busted planets and stars casually. And he can make several of these attacks at once just to bombard his opponent. And there are several statements that put him on universal level. Which with no amount of scaling would help Gorr tank such attacks.
  3. Beerus is so much faster than Gorr. Gorr will be a statue to someone like Beerus. Beerus does utilize his speed regardless of his opponent as seen during his first with the z fighters. So he will use his large advantage against Gorr who has no way of keeping track of him.
  4. Gorr may be able to cut Beerus however I feel I have proven that Beerus does have strong enough cutting resistance. He has just the one feat of catching zamasu's blade. But Zamasu was able to match Trunks(who in a weaker form cut up planetary durability characters), and cut Goku. Thor has only been cut by Adamantium yes but that doesn't make the nercor sword as strong. On top of the fact that just the strength of sword doesn't make difference against a DBZ character if the wielder is not that strong.
  5. Either way I maintain that Beerus blasts him away with his incredible attacks before Gorr gets the chance to attempt him. And Beerus doesn't let people tag him regardless of weak they are. He will avoid anything Gorr attempts because he can.

Also you keep throwing around the word skyfather around as if it's supposed to mean something to me. The fact is that most of these supposed skyfathers have no feats to put them above Beerus. So you can call them whatever you want it doesn't change anything if you have nothing to back them up.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@asgardianbrony: Done. We can open to votes now.

Thanks for actually finishing this debate(I have had to unfinished beerus cavs) and this was fun to do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V please

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: I actually just read the entire thing because i have insomnia and cant fall asleep lol.

My vote goes to EmperorThanos, while both of you guys debated really well i feel like he was able to prove that the necrobeats would be useless, Gorr has a rather large speed disadvantage and Beerus has energy projection that should be able to harm Gorr even with the God blast feats. the ability to spam several attacks at once and not be hit tips the scales imo.

Like i said i think both of you guys debated really really well. id love to see more CaV's with both of you, especially you asgardian :p id love to see you use someone other than Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@jardinain2: thanks for the vote. As for more cavs. I have several going on atm if you are interested. Another that needs votes.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 emperorthanos-  Moderator

ET: 1

AB:0

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im gonna give my vote in couple hours. I still have to read last page.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: @emperorthanos: I will try to read this today. I never read the Gor comics and never saw battle of gods so this debate will form my opinion

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna vote in a while. I don't have time to read through everything now

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: @emperorthanos: I was a bit iffy on Beerus vs characters of this power level, but EmperorThanos convinced me that Beerus should win, and I think the way he formatted his argument was better, but only slightly as both arguments were good.

I am giving my vote to EmperorThanos.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: I believe any one can vote, just make sure you read the whole argument and vote not for who you think wins, but who you think debated better.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: oh ok I already read the argument maybe I'll read it again

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@jardinain2: here it is

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/high-pyp-20-finals-sly-vs-emperorthanos-voting-ope-1830596/?page=1

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@helloman: thanks for the vote

@mrx1122: yes you can vote