Cav Goku vs Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Goku Represented by SuperGoku17

No Caption Provided

Represented by shaurya1230

Rules

Bloodlusted

Random Encounter

Standard Gear

Win by Incap, KO or Death

Vote based on who had the better debate, not who you personally think would win

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@shaurya1230 Can you please repost your amazing opener it was so awesome.

#3 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol why is MUI being used. Anyway t4v.

Avatar image for professorrespect
#4 Posted by ProfessorRespect (8746 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag after every word

#5 Posted by Chronicplane (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

That format though, Exquisite.

Tag after every word

#6 Edited by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

That format though, Exquisite.

Tag after every word

I admit its lazy but he doesnt have to know that.

#7 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@supergoku17: I see. So Prime one Million vs MUI ok. Tag after first post or both characters and for voting.

#10 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@supergoku17: I see. So Prime one Million vs MUI ok. Tag after first post or both characters and for voting.

Alright cant wait for him to post his amazing opener from the cav thread

#11 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

I love waiting

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#12 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (5746 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, tag, this should be entertaining.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512
#13 Posted by deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

now as you see superman prime one million is post crisis superman as well but i am gonna post superman (post crisis feats for now )-

strength -

this is superman matching orion ( who ripped darkseid appart and is a 5th dimensional cosmic entity)

No Caption Provided

superman pushing big bang which was universal+ while being sun-dipped for short time-

No Caption Provided

this is him breaking out of being frozen in time-

No Caption Provided

this is him holding a black hole which was capable of sucking the solar system-

No Caption Provided

this fight was capable of shattering time and space itself-

No Caption Provided

this is superman destroying timeline with one punch (something which zeno had to do it by himself)-

No Caption Provided

speed-

flies from vega to earth in mere minutes-

No Caption Provided

-Flew to the Andromeda galaxy and back within a short time span

No Caption Provided

Not only could Superman adjust his perception to match Flash, the Author (Chris Robertson) states that Superman could perceive seconds as attoseconds.

No Caption Provided

this is him surviving a half galaxy attack-

No Caption Provided

this is him surviving 50 X size of kepler super nova while being weakened by red solar radiation-

No Caption Provided

this is him surviving source wall which was spread across the dc omniverse-

No Caption Provided

this is him taking a blast from time -trapper( the villain who is capable of making his own universes and timelines)-

No Caption Provided

more strength feats-

he is punching a galactic threat

No Caption Provided

superman breaking time and space -

No Caption Provided

this is him breaking alternate realities and gets resistant to reality warping-

No Caption Provided

i have more but i guess this gives a general view of superman ( post crisis) who is weaker than superman one million and prime one million-

this is prime one million-

No Caption Provided

As you may know, he is responsible for giving his Supermen dynasty a portion of his powers-

No Caption Provided

This portion being greater power than “any meta human”. This was before he even reached his God-mode. This will be important later, so remember this.

Superman Prime One Million also has the last, most powerful Green Lantern ring, has stayed in the sun for 15,000 years, has the powers of the Supermen dynasty, and has 5th Dimensional powers (thought the extent of his powers are unknown).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What we do know is that with the help of timeman, and another Dimensional imp, he was able to bring back Lois’ soul from the afterlife (a feat deemed impossible), recreate her DNA, and create an immortal, indestructible body for her.

So, now I bring back this:-

No Caption Provided

to show you this-

No Caption Provided

This is Superman One Million. He is a descendant of Superman, and is stronger than our normal Superman. He is significantly weaker than Prime because Prime provides power to ALL Supermen, while retaining his own, and keeping the Super-Sun active. So, this guy who is less than a fraction of Prime’s powers, is able to do this:

-Punches the time barrier so hard, people thousands of not entire centuries in the future feel the vibrations

No Caption Provided

Forces himself into the 5th dimension-

No Caption Provided

this is him holding a galaxy and then got help from titano afterwards-

No Caption Provided

this gives a general view of superman one million's power and having less than a fraction of prime's powers so just imagine how powerful superman prime one million can be

also i personally believe goku's universal feats aren't that impressive

@fullmetalemprah@empressofdread@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@diarrhearegatta

#16 Posted by deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

plus superman one million being a descendant of normal superman is a 5th dimensional imp as well

#17 Edited by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy....

Im going to have a field day with this.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
#18 Posted by alucardvanwayne1800 (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V this is going to be so entertaining

#19 Posted by deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by PanzerX (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh lord.

T4V.

#21 Posted by decaf_wizard (17348 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh dear lord

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
#22 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

tag after every post pls

#23 Posted by deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

why is everyone saying oh lord ?LOL

#24 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8759 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V.

#25 Posted by NiteLite (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO

T4V

#26 Posted by Pipxeroth (9800 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao, tag for everything please

#27 Edited by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont even

#28 Edited by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

No Caption Provided

The main protagonist and hero of the Dragon Ball manga series and animated television series created by Akira Toriyama. He is one of the survivors of the extinct Saiyan race. He was sent as a baby to planet Earth in order to destroy it. When he arrived he was a violent kid, due to his warrior nature. However, he suffered an accident which made him lose his memory. He became a kind and calm kid. Trained, he became a talented martial artist and world's greatest defender.

Abilities

Super Strenght

Super Stamina

Super Speed

Super Durability

Super Endurance

Super Reflexes

Transformation

Ability to grow stronger when near death

Expert Martial Artist

Telekinesis

Telepathy

Ki projection and absorbtion

Some debunks of your “Amazing” Opener

Lzyxm Ltpkz (a 5th Dimensional Imp) used Lois's DNA samples (that Kyle Rayner retrieved from Solaris) and recreated Lois along with Superman Prime One Million. Some people have also said that Superman Prime made Lois immortal and godly, but there is literally no evidence to support that.(Credit to MysticMedivah wish he was back)

He didnt bring back lois.

"The explosion was about fifty times the size of Kepler's supernova. The electromagnetic shock wave came rushing towards Clark at the speed of light. Right behind it was an expanding ball of radiation that would have incinerated Clark as soon as it touched him. I don't know if the boys usually faster than light, but that day he was tired. He wasn't going to make it. Fortunately that day he didn't have to".-Pa Kent

He didnt take 50 supernovas only the shockwave

Tell me did you just look these scans and go Wow that looks like cool feat?

Punching a time and space is unquantifiable as a time and space has no durability feats at all and on top of that punching something by logic you shouldnt to punch is stupid as shit.

I cant tell which scans and side notes which makes it hard to know which scan he did what in.

No Caption Provided

Reality was already weak due to superboy prime.

No Caption Provided

Superman held a magnetic field that was housing a tiny black hole, no bigger than a spec of dust, as stated by Captain Atom. The magnetic field was buckling against the pressure of the black hole. The black hole was not a galaxy or universe busting black hole.

No Caption Provided

Superman was amped as Brainiac himself said that superman doesnt have this kind of power.

Goku feats and Conclusion to this “Amazing” Debate

Goku overpowers jiren before jiren breaks his limits and what makes this impressive is that jiren was equal with ultra instinct and stomping SSB x20 . And a weaker version of SSG was able in a clash with beerus shake the universe and shatter planets as a side effect.And jiren blocked a stronger versions punches with his finger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-xhYEPZBT8

And that infamous SSG vs Beerus clash feat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztGi0izYwbI

Goku was able to blitz Limitbreaker Jiren now what makes this impressive is that full power jiren is stronger than beerus by feats. And a enraged MUI Goku was able to blitz him and so far you havent even proved hes past beerus level.

https://imgur.com/rWPCh5U

Now lets talk about His stats.

Some aspects do require scaling

Goku SS1 namek saga was able to do this to FP Namek Saga Frieza (look below)now what makes this impressive is that frieza drained of ki and cut in half was able to survive the destruction of planet namek without damage.Now Current Goku is many times above that and its hard to disagree with the fact that he hits with above planetary force.

Dsypo is a ftl dbs character who was able to blitz SSG Goku and hit.And Ui was able to causually react to dsypo. https://imgur.com/qwsD1Ej

Now with that said MUI is massively ftl due to scaling and feats.

And MUI should be universal level by scaling since MUI is above beerus however this is a highball as there isnt any proof of this. But current Goku should be solar system/star level due to scaling possibly higher.

First form frieza was able to do this

https://makeagif.com/gif/frieza-destroys-planet-vegeta-dragonball-z-D9-Rs7

Current Goku is far above him

Goku is a expert Fighter as he figured out hits timeskip

https://imgur.com/Zc7xJzh

Though he had the advantage of watching vegeta fight him

Now skill is pointless here as MUI allows him to react without thinking while superman has to think and you havent shown me any great speed feats other than a travel feat which is pointless as there isnt proof that MUI could not react to it.Ill go into more depth of MUI in my second post.

No Caption Provided

Now for my conclusion.

Your poor opener didnt really make me want to try harder as well then there would be very little to debate about.Superman has never destroyed a planet or lifted infinity or lifted eternity.I know you might bring that up so lets get that out the way. And posting random scans from the internet that you clearly dont know the context for isnt a great way to start out your opener either. My first ever cav was way better than your first opener and it was shit.Like I was hoping that you would actually ask for advice in how to do a cav or redoing your opener.But you dont do that and gave me rushed garbage. Oh it took me 30 minutes to make this just to proof a point as well anyone can easily point out I could have edited this better.But Compared to your post it looks like I spent hours making this.And the only feats I posted for goku are not only way more impressive but are quantifiable. You only had a couple scans that were completely legit. And I have no idea why your trying to use Superman one millions feats for prime please explain that.In conclusion majority of the feats you used were missing context,outliers, or flat out another supermans.Its clear you took these from the internet because they looked cool and showed how badass Superman is.

I honestly hope you do better in your second post because this one was a rushed pike of shit.I honestly would be more encouraged to add more but then if I went into depth the debate would be over so easily.

#30 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by PanzerX (600 posts) - - Show Bio

>Complains about rushed Opener

>Proceeds to do so

Well this is definitely gonna be fun.

#32 Posted by NiteLite (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the tag,you really made me feel that superman has no chance.

#33 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@panzerx: You miss the point where I address this but sure.

#34 Posted by PanzerX (600 posts) - - Show Bio

@supergoku17: I really didn't.

Honestly, regardless of how right he actually is, your opponent put in more effort than you did.

#35 Edited by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@nitelite said:

Thanks for the tag,you really made me feel that superman has no chance.

Its like he wants me to win. However I also want to see how he responds as so far he has been lackluster.

#36 Posted by NiteLite (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

was being sarcastic

#37 Posted by CaptainCoolade (829 posts) - - Show Bio

@supergoku17: dont hurt your arm jerking your post off, it isn't anything to write home about either

#38 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@captaincoolade: I know its kinda bad but openers like his dont make me want to try either.

#39 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by PanzerX (600 posts) - - Show Bio

@supergoku17: Give me like a day and I could probably give you a good example of an Opener.

#41 Edited by WollfMyth209 (17532 posts) - - Show Bio
Me after reading this thread
Me after reading this thread

#42 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@panzerx said:

@supergoku17: Give me like a day and I could probably give you a good example of an Opener.

I already said it was shit and I know I could do better so no offense but even I could do a better one in a day.

Nothing to brag about

I know 10 feats right off the bat to end this bu I just want to see how he responds as I have never seen him do a cav.

#43 Posted by PanzerX (600 posts) - - Show Bio

@supergoku17: You honestly think you can do better than me when I've never even done one before?

#44 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@wollfmyth209: No offense but you werent even a part of this to start with so bye have a good day.

#45 Posted by Cergic (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironically enough, if this goes to voting before any more posts, Goku loses. 80 % of that follow up opener is different ways of saying "false" combined with insults. I get it - the opener for supes was real garbage. But it was quality garbage. Yours is garbage garbage, and it does not help to know that it was done without effort because we know you could actually do better.

#46 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@panzerx: I meant I could make a better one as in the shit opener I made not anything you have done as well like you said you never made one.

#47 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

Im actually encouraged to go back and edit my opener further.

#48 Edited by deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

@supergoku17: i think you can be calm for a sec and "Punching a time and space is unquantifiable as a time and space has no durability feats at all and on top of that punching something by logic you shouldnt to punch is stupid as shit." i know the reality was not that strong at that point but supes has punched reality and time multiple times as shown in my first post plus and as i told you , he brought back lois with the help of timeman and another imp and as superman one million is a 5th dimensional imp as well and goku at his best is 4th dimensional...

now i think i should debunk something-

goku vs beerus-

No Caption Provided

this feat has been easily debunked by many ppl

as you see their punches were threatening the universe but their combined impact was involved and not a single blow from someone, honestly beerus is a lot powerful than bog ssg goku and afterwards he said to whis that he could have destroyed goku easily......

now i don't know why you think superman can't destroy a planet as i have shown his multiple universal and time feats...

regarding the random posts from internet statement , it's quite obvious i cannot read every superman comic...plus jiren is also a 4th dimensional being so it doesn't really matter much...

and how my posts are out of context ?

superman prime one million has less feats but he is post crisis and you clearly mentioned post crisis yesterday during making of thread , it was quite obvious i needed to give a view of his weaker versions...

and as durability , i have already mentioned his feats but i also want to show more-

goku withstands a black hole but this black hole is multi-planetary

No Caption Provided

now this is new 52 (is half if the essence of post-crisis) -

swims through galaxy size black hole-

No Caption Provided

watch 3 minutes of this video to know the size of black holes-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=381s&v=NU5LHohWOs8

withstanding a universal black hole-

No Caption Provided

what you are trying to imply is destuctive force which i believe goku has more than that of superman but he lacks in strength , speed and durability

before you post any more w*nk

goku's another universal feat debunked-

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

goku's time skip^

goku not being a multiverse-

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

you clearly said post-crisis superman as well, i don't see why my scans were out of context..

@nitelite@fullmetalemprah@hittheassasin@cergic@empressofdread@pipxeroth@panzerx@renthesupreme@supergoku17@alucardvanwayne1800

#49 Edited by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly hope you do better in your second post because this one was a rushed pike of shit.I honestly would be more encouraged to add more but then if I went into depth the debate would be over so easily.

lmao

No Caption Provided

#50 Posted by deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio