CaV: GhostRavage (Hulk) vs H3dorah101 (Godzilla)

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By GhostRavage
No Caption Provided

Rules

• All feats allowed for Hulk and Godzilla sans World Breaker State and Burning Godzilla respectively
  • In-Character
  • Win by Death, KO or Incapacitation
  • Start 400 meters away
  • Unpopulated Battleground and extends along an Indestructible Earth.

Battleground

No Caption Provided

Let the bloodbath begin!

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am very excited for this one. Good luck and tag for votes!

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@ghostravage: taggy taggy tag tag plz.... ps I want a rematch after this

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By H3dora101

@ghostravage: Yes, this looks awesome. I have to go to my wifes baby shower, when I get home I will get to this. If you like you can open up. No intros needed I think, I will jump into the good stuff.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@ghostravage: Debating for Big Green against Godzilla for the 50th time I see.Hopefully,this will be good.

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By H3dora101

@homicidalmaniac said:

@ghostravage: Debating for Big Green against Godzilla for the 50th time I see.Hopefully,this will be good.

No one on any site can debate the God in Godzilla like me ;)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wasnt there another hulk vs. godzilla cav from you guys only with H3dora101 other acc (CadenceV2)?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks good, tag me for voting please...

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cregan_Stark
Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shot

Been waiting for this.

No Caption Provided

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thedailybagel  Moderator

Oh Lawd, tag for votes please.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Noone301994

Tag me for votes
Tag me for votes

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By H3dora101

@ghostravage: Ok, long day of baby stuff, now its time to talk monsters.

Loading Video...

Some motivational music.

This topic been done to death, but its always divided by people who would win. Hulk has been around for 52 years. Godzilla been around 60 years. Hulk has spawn many comics where he undergone various transformations, cartoon show, a few movies, and has very few alternate media. Godzilla has tons of movies, cartoons, novels, and comic books from Dark Horse, IDW, Marvel, and Manga. So what am I trying to say. Hulk is no way better than the original gamma irradiated monster in terms of success, media, or amounts of feats. In this fight I will pull feats of Toho property Godzilla only. I feel this is fair as your using only canon Hulk comics to Marvel. So I will comics that are based of the canon of this movie only.

No Caption Provided

This one movie is constantly referenced or directly used as back story to all the GZ movies (besides Legendary) and referenced in some of the IDW comics. So without further ado let me get down to it.

Why does Godzilla win?

• Overall Stronger by a large degree at base strength.
  • Slightly better durability overall, and very large gap of durability compared to Hulks base level.
  • Has the same level of healing by feats.
  • GZ unlike Hulk has the best attack capabilities where Hulk is limited to Punching or Thunder Claps.
  • Unlike Hulk GZ has other special abilities that Hulk does not like Radiation Draining, Flying, and Magnetism.

Godzilla overall is the older character, heavier on feats, and more powerful radiation powered monster. Even some of Hulks best feats require outside help. Like smashing a asteroid twice the size of earth with the help of scientist, or busting a planet with the help of Red She Hulk. Godzilla on the other hand best feats are 100% all Godzilla.

Lets discuss some lower feats, which in truth are higher feats to base hulk in most ways.

No Caption Provided

Fully capable of knocking down the largest of Sky Scrapers with ease.

Various feats of lifting Ghidorah (90,000 tons), Mecha Godzilla 2 (110,000 tons), and Biolantte (200,000 tons).

No Caption Provided

Rips off Rodans wing off with ease.

No Caption Provided

A impressive feat of strength here. Godzilla lifts and slams 20,000 tons of Battara. He does this so hard that it causes a large earthquake that activates a volcanoe. Even more impressive is this force and momentum is done Underwater which reduces the momentum of every slam.

Godzilla at base strength has the strength and power to perform all these feats with just natural strength. GZ typically weighs between 50,000 tons up to 65,000 tons. Yet performs feats in the couple 100,000+ tons with no problem. While Hulk is strong overall, he still many times on average has trouble with beings way less than the average strength GZ puts out.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla unlike most Hulk villains who have given Hulk problems can easily wreck entire cities by walking.

No Caption Provided

Seriously Godzilla has done more damage by just walking around casually than World War Hulk and Sentry done in their entire all out fight .

Seriously this is the most damage we seen with Hulk and Sentry was this in there all out fight.

No Caption Provided

Thats all the damage Hulk and Sentry all out battle caused? This is what a average Godzilla stroll in a city looks like from Orbit.

Show me Hulk on aeverage at all doing damage that is seen from orbit like this.

No Caption Provided

This is what the planet looks like after 50 years of GZ walking around the surface.

The simple fact is Godzilla unlike Hulk is referred to as a act of god, a force of nature. It is something that cannot really be stop without major intervention of other ultra powerful monsters or plot device.

Well your going to say World Breaker Hulk busts planets, and Hulk always has that overall power. Well Godzilla is a planet buster too, and without help from other characters to be so.

Hulk here busts a Asteroid twice the size of earth. but he was just shot at it as a bullet with the help of a special device Scientist had to build for him.

Needed help here to do this feat.

Here Red she Hulk played a huge role in the World Breaking feat.

Godzilla on the other hand has shown to be a world wrecker in one way, and world buster in another by simply having a melt down.

No outside help needed. Just his own raw power unleashed.

Now we agreed not to show off a WB Hulk vs Burning GZ, but I wanted to show how I see it that even at their highest power limits, they are equals. However we are looking at Green Scar best feats without going World Breaker, and Godzilla best feats on average without going Burning.

So with the air clear, lets see what Hulks brings to the table. He is not easily if at all out powering GZ, so lets see what he can do.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GhostRavage

@h3dora101: Alright mate, im really sorry for the delay, i've been horribly busy with my job and school... Anyways, let's get down to this as im quite sure Godzilla has nothing on Hulk. Also, hope you enjoyed your baby stuff :).

This topic been done to death, but its always divided by people who would win. Hulk has been around for 52 years. Godzilla been around 60 years. Hulk has spawn many comics where he undergone various transformations, cartoon show, a few movies, and has very few alternate media. Godzilla has tons of movies, cartoons, novels, and comic books from Dark Horse, IDW, Marvel, and Manga. So what am I trying to say. Hulk is no way better than the original gamma irradiated monster in terms of success, media, or amounts of feats. In this fight I will pull feats of Toho property Godzilla only. I feel this is fair as your using only canon Hulk comics to Marvel. So I will comics that are based of the canon of this movie only.

This topic has indeed been unnecessarily argued to death, considering Hulk has overall better feats than Godzilla without even reaching his best and as it stands within the canonical history of both, Hulk has actually performed WAY beyond Godzilla's best, which is why i have so much quarrels with pretty much everything you stated in your opener, starting with this paragraph... In all honesty, most of it falls under a very subjective manner but i'm just going to pretend you just wrote these "facts" for controversial purposes... <3

Why does Godzilla win?

• Overall Stronger by a large degree at base strength.
  • Slightly better durability overall, and very large gap of durability compared to Hulks base level.
  • Has the same level of healing by feats.
  • GZ unlike Hulk has the best attack capabilities where Hulk is limited to Punching or Thunder Claps.
  • Unlike Hulk GZ has other special abilities that Hulk does not like Radiation Draining, Flying, and Magnetism.

Alright, this is where the problem start, 4 points of the first attempt to downgrade Hulk have been proven false plenty of times in these forums, starting with the fallacy of Hulk's "base" strength, considering the very essence of Hulk's powers indicates his strength is incalculable so trying to trace boundaries and starting points is rather unpractical, moreover it depends solely on the level of stress and motivation he possesses at any given moment, meaning his strength varies depending on the situation, for example, in classic days, namely Tales to Astonish #89 Hulk performed a quintillion tons feat as Savage Hulk while freshly transformed...

This feat alone shows:

1. A better feat than anything you'll be showing strength-wise.
  2. Hulk performed a WAY greater feat in an incarnation that is significantly far behind from the one im using in this thread, which is the Green Scar, i'll explain why later on.
  3. Hulk did it while freshly transformed which only strengthens my point that realistically, there isn't a "base" level of strength for Hulk. I could give out more evidence though...

Moving on to the second point... I fail to see your case here the same way i fail to see the proof to support the inexistent case in question. First of all, the strongest thing used to attack Godzilla in your scans it's average military weaponry, something that has been used on Hulk since the very first days of his publication... To avoid wasting time and space in this thread, im going to restrain myself from posting things im well aware you already know, while at the same time wondering why would you make such claims while knowing this. Anyways, just for the sake of the argument im going to cite Incredible Hulk #7 when he took a island sized nuke to the face and didn't even feel it.

Then again, this is not Hulk's best durability far and it's actually quite petty in comparison to his higher feats, but we'll get into that later on. So... Where are those Godzilla durability feats again? Following the same line of inexistent cases, i fail to see how Godzilla has a similar healing factor to that of Hulk, but i'll be glad to wait for any shred of evidence on your behalf.

The fourth point is rather irrelevant as smashing and thunderclaping is all Hulk needs to put the beat down from street levelers to cosmic characters. As for the fifth point, unless you show me anything relevant about that "magnetism" those abilities are rather insignificant against Hulk considering the horrendous degree of resistance towards every single type of attack people tries to use on him SPECIALLY draining. This said, im going to make emphasis on the latter given i remember a certain user claiming Godzilla could just drain Hulk's radiation off because Godzilla can drain nuclear reactors and radiation in general rather fast... He's not doing such thing considering literally, ALL the things Godzilla used that ability on didn't have any draining resistance whatsoever, which isn't Hulk's case at all, and for the sake of the argument, people like the Kree Empire while using Silver Surfer's power of cosmic in Defenders #8 failed to perform such tactic on Hulk...

I think it's unnecessary to tell you how PROFICIENT Silver Surfer is with his draining capabilities which go from totally syphoning stars and other stellar bodies to being able to syphon and redirect energies capable of powering 2 Galactus level beings up to a quite decent level. So if anything, that overrated and useless ability won't be able to be exploited in this scenario, let alone being a deciding factor in this battle... That said, it worths to note that this is once again, Savage Hulk performing these feats, i haven't even used the best feats under this incarnation, let alone Green Scar's.

Flying is meh.

Godzilla overall is the older character, heavier on feats, and more powerful radiation powered monster. Even some of Hulks best feats require outside help. Like smashing a asteroid twice the size of earth with the help of scientist, or busting a planet with the help of Red She Hulk. Godzilla on the other hand best feats are 100% all Godzilla.

Lets discuss some lower feats, which in truth are higher feats to base hulk in most ways.

It's doesn't really matter which character is older since Godzilla in those 8 years of difference between both characters didn't give Godzilla any feats to suggest any kind of superiority over Hulk which then affects everything else you just stated here, but let's deconstruct your points part by part...

The lower feats... Here i'm not sure why would you even mention such petty feats if Hulk has consistently operated around planetary level since 2006, but apparently, you're unaware of this so i'll just attack your claims graciously...

Taking down a skyscraper, ripping lizards's arms and pulling 100,000+ tons feats are things Hulk does on a regular day (figure of speech because obviously Hulk isn't fighting lizards all the time), this is why im so confused about why you even mentioned these kind of feats, either way, Hulk ripped off a freaking mountain in half with a smile on his face while chasing a little alien-like rat in Incredible Hulk #64...

Im not entirely sure of how many tons that would equate but i guess it's enough to suggest things like buildings are off the table considering the pettiness they represent when arguing for real powerhouses like Hulk. Anyways, moving onto creating earthquakes, that's an average feat for Hulk and actually, he's been performing such things since classic days, namely Incredible Hulk Annual #5 so i fail to see how that would make Godzilla's any impressive...

No Caption Provided

So we have Hulk smashing in Alabama and creating earthquakes in Denmark... I think that would be significantly greater than what you showed about Godzilla, but once again for the sake of the argument, Hulk also shook the entire planet with 5.6 Earthquakes and beyond while fighting some gamma mutated wildboars in Incredible Hulk #3 without even trying...

Talking about collateral i see... LMAO!

Godzilla at base strength has the strength and power to perform all these feats with just natural strength. GZ typically weighs between 50,000 tons up to 65,000 tons. Yet performs feats in the couple 100,000+ tons with no problem. While Hulk is strong overall, he still many times on average has trouble with beings way less than the average strength GZ puts out.

Natural strength...? Im sorry, but im not quite getting what you're stating here. If it's strength it's strength, doesn't matter if it's unnatural or not, either way, Hulk's strength is natural as well, or whatever that means. Anyways, the feats Godzilla is performing of decimating cities, taking down buildings and whatnot is not done flat out by strength but also by size, let alone the incredible gap in durability Hulk has over buildings and other structures, which is one of the reasons i don't even use collateral damage as a way to measure things, something i see you'll be using quite often in this debate, even though it's something horribly flawed if im allowed to say so, but to address your feats, let's cite Incredible Hulk Annual from 2001 when he was doing exactly what Godzilla is doing in your scan...

So we have a 10 feet tall green dude that weighs around 1 ton performing exactly the same as a 100 meters tall lizard behemoth which weighs around 60,000 tons, with quite big spikes and a very sloppy way of walking. Seriously, i don't see why feats directed to collateral damage and whatnot should be mentioned here, but hey, i'll be glad to play by your cards... Anyway, moving to the part i was seriously willing NOT to address any time given in this thread considering explaining irrelevant context is rather tedious, the only word that could describe it is... Wrong. Let me elaborate mate...

Seriously this is the most damage we seen with Hulk and Sentry was this in there all out fight.

This is wrongly addressed mate, not only you used a very convenient scan to portrait the fight to make it look petty, but the fact all that destruction wasn't caused by Hulk but by Sentry's energy output during the fight, in fact, Hulk was holding back his strength and pulling his punches back precisely to avoid collateral damage and restrain himself from harming the innocent and defenseless people of New York. The proper portrait of the instance is visible while using this scan from World War Hulk #5...

No Caption Provided

New York sized energy projection which was pretty much decimating everything on its track... Gotta love collateral. Anyways, i would like to avoid using World War Hulk instances given i myself consider the arc rather "weak" for debating purposes due to all the context and convenient plot behind most of things, so may i please ask you not to use it? Even if you're using such scans for lowballing purposes? Thanks in advance.

To address your feats, i think you're missing some information in order for me to validate those feats as legit, say, how he performed it, not that it matters that much considering the magnitude of the attacks Hulk took under Green Scar incarnation, but to mention one of them, let's cite Incredible Hulk #611 when he fought Skaar and took a 100 trillion tons punch to the chest and stood up like nothing happened...

So, what's so great about this besides the fact it has an horrendous force behind? Well, in fact, that kind of force hit our planet around 68 million years ago and was responsible of the extinction of the dinosaurs, im talking about the Chicxulub Asteroid whose collateral damage scales from big country to continent-sized according to my all time favorite "Ground Zero" by Google.

No Caption Provided

So i guess your feat becomes rather insignificant when feats like mine are mentioned am i right? Godzilla isn't even scratching Hulk in this battle if he can't pull feats like this, that's a fact mate, and the best thing about this is im not even using Hulk's best feats without reaching World Breaker state.

If anything, the information about the Chicxulub Asteroid force comes from LiveScience.com

The simple fact is Godzilla unlike Hulk is referred to as a act of god, a force of nature. It is something that cannot really be stop without major intervention of other ultra powerful monsters or plot device.

Well your going to say World Breaker Hulk busts planets, and Hulk always has that overall power. Well Godzilla is a planet buster too, and without help from other characters to be so.

This is ridiculous mate, why should we take those hyperbolic statements as true, even considering the fact you're totally ignoring Hulk has been stated to be the strongest thing alive and people like Pre-Retcon Beyonder (which is actually a LOT greater than someone "godly") stated Hulk has no finite element inside and was actually astonished to how much raw power Hulk possesses inside his persona. Again, that point is irrelevant so im just to attack your case directly... So no, Hulk didn't need help while busting the Asteroid in Marvel Comics Presents #52, even though he did needed help traveling at high speed towards it, Hulk's durability wasn't altered at all and he did take that asteroid head on. As for the World Breaker instance... Meh, since im not using the instance here and won't be used any time soon, im going to restrain myself from explaining more context, but just to let you know, Hulk survived the impact that busted the planet and even if we take in consideration Red She Hulk's energy projection, the only kind of energy she projects is heat, not like Hulk's which is horrendous amounts of Gamma Radiation with such force behind that is capable of almost sinking the Eastern Seaboard with a mere step and totally decimating the West Side of Las Vegas while passively projecting the energy. Anyways that another topic entirely so it was indeed unnecessary to go there.

Now we agreed not to show off a WB Hulk vs Burning GZ, but I wanted to show how I see it that even at their highest power limits, they are equals. However we are looking at Green Scar best feats without going World Breaker, and Godzilla best feats on average without going Burning.

So with the air clear, lets see what Hulks brings to the table. He is not easily if at all out powering GZ, so lets see what he can do.

I'm not sure where are those "Green Scar's best feats" you're talking about because i didn't present any yet and you sure as hell didn't either, so i'll guess we'll wait for your next argument if it's good enough for those feats to be pulled up in this match right? So, as i said earlier, im going to wait for your durability feats and whatnot to showcase my offensive, but as it is, i really doubt you would come up with anything that would significantly harm the Green Scar, if you harm him at all.

You turn mate.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage you have to tag drunkenpunk, thats cadences latest account

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MonsterStomp

This CaV isn't familiar at all. With GR instead of TAS.

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Tag me for votes

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 juiceboks  Moderator

@jimmy_mcdon This isn't a thread where anybody can give their two cents on the fight. Keep your opinions and scans to yourself until the end.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By Helicoprion

what happens now?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 thedailybagel  Moderator

@jimmy_mcdon: delete your post please, this is supposed to be between two debaters, not everyone else.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really awesome!!!

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#29 frozen  Moderator
CadenceV2_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@cadencev2_1: But why post in a different account?

bannings. always getting banned. Have crap ton IP accounts though. they can kiss my booty.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GhostRavage

Since the mods are spamming the Banhammer on Cadence, i'll post what he wanted to post back then here...

In case my post gets deleted, re post it for me. I will finish this match.

YOLO Mother Freaker :P

Lets get some facts out of the way.

1) I would never argue Hulk is not stronger than Godzilla overall, only that he has MORE, and I mean MORE showings of being harmed by 100 to 200 toners than he has of feats in the Quintillions like your claiming. To say otherwise is a lie. He has a lower base strength by the insane majority of feats, and thats a fact. not lowballing, stating facts. Godzilla on the other hand is a easy 200,000 toner in strength off the bat. It should be taken into account. Otherwise you would claim 90% of fights he has is PIS no? Abomination, Rhino, Thing, Namor, Valkyrie, Manthing, Zzaax, Tiger Shark, The Wrecker, and more have all harmed or gave Hulk a fight even though they are NOWHERE near Godzilla strength or weight even.

Example.

No Caption Provided

Here Hulk is barely able to hold up a 50 billion tons.

Yet you claim.....

Tales to Astonish #89 Hulk performed a quintillion tons feat as Savage Hulk while freshly transformed...

Both examples are Savage Hulk, you know this as well as I do as I read the Hulk comics from the first issue up to Planet Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Try to explain it away, its a solid fact. Period. Now with that said, yes Hulk can amp up to the strength to beat down GZ in a dragged out match, but that wont happen. I will explain why later.

2) I never meant to say more feats is better, I stated GZ history is as rich and large as Hulks own for all the voters who like to think biasly that Hulk has more feats, thus he wins. It happens alot and you know it lol.

3) The feats of AOE damage in Hulk fights mean alot to me. If Hulk is ALWAYS so damn destructive, then his damage through the city of New York should show this right? It never shows. He is more destructive than average Sky Scraper busters in 90% of fights Hulk is in. again proof of the average base line strength and devastation abilities of Hulk. Can he wreck cities? Mountains? The planet if World Breaker? Sure, but never on average at all or at base line. GZ does however, in nearly all showings. Just stating fact friend.

So with all that said Godzilla in this battle would be relatively unharmed IMO through the openings of this battle, that is till Hulk takes it seriously.

Now your argument of Hulk beating GZ and easy at that. Not happening. Sorry, its not.

Godzilla fights the Fantastic Four at 1/10th of his size. Pretty much owns them. The whole team. At 1/10 the size and power.

Godzilla takes on SHIELD and the Champions. characters like Iceman, Hercules, and the rest. They failed epically.

The most famous battle of all. Godzilla vs the Avengers. Godzilla was unbeatable in the fight, took a plea to Godzilla's emotion to get him to leave New York.

All these are base on Marvel Godzilla, same origin story of the first movie as well, and some of the showa movies referenced.

So all in all by feats Marvel GZ is already a damn good match up for Hulk. Look at his feats above like stalemating for a short time Thor, or causing Hercules strain. Same characters who always matched Hulk in a fist fight.

However I will not just post Marvel Godzilla, and say, hey thats a wrap. I will post why I think GZ overall wins. Lets talk Durability. Yes Hulk has it too, no doubt, but Godzilla durability feats are insane high. Scan Bomb!

Easily withstands radioactive acid with no penetration.

Here Godzilla is hit by special freeze weapons that can freeze nuclear heat! Thats the temperatures of the suns surface! They freeze Godzilla inside and out. When he thaws he is perfectly fine. never shatters or dies.

Two examples of Godzilla able to withstand the Lava deep in the earth or Volcanoes for years at a time with no hindrance. He even swam a lava channel from the sea to land. Not to mention the pressure of an entire country on his back with tectonic plates moving around during the Earth Quake and Volcanic Explosion that followed in Godzilla vs Mothra.

Nuclear heat and fire burns at temperatures that rival the surface of the sun. In this Super X 2 has a special shield design to absorb, and fire back the Heat Beam at a factor of 10,000 times more power powerful. Godzilla tanks multiple hits of this extreme heat with no issues, and even melted the synthetic diomand shield with a few blasts.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla's Eye Ball withstands a Maser shot. These Maser guns can shoot half a mile through solid granite as stated. Yet GZ Eyeball is all the damage it does to him. Does not penetrate the skull neither.

Godzilla is flown into the upper atmoshere, dropped, and then has over 90,000 tons of Ghidorah stomp on him from the same height. A 60,000 ton lizard falls from orbit height, and survives just fine!

Godzilla easily tanks a modern Nuke in the megatons range. you showed Hulk tanking a nuke, GZ tanks it with a smile.

Godzilla tanks the nuclear explosion of a powerplant. It wakes him up. Does not harm him at all.

Godzilla is nailed by 3 Nukes underwater. He swims away from the blast making everyone think he was dead. He was temporarily trapped under water, but then again Hulk was trapped under a smaller in weight and size mountain lol. Godzilla breaks free fine, and falls asleep in the arctic. This is more impressive to the Hulk feat of holding a mountain under strain as GZ has a few miles of water pressure, the weight of mountain rock on him, and tanking three nukes all at the same time.

Godzilla tanks a major city busting energy attack with no issues. This attack seen from space. He gets back up, and starts blasting at Space Godzilla and Monster X again!

This is not including his healing Factor which many people overlook. Regen is a huge factor to GZ, allowing him to heal and survive attacks that would kill him on the molecule level.

Godzilla here gets impaled by the Black Hole durable crystals of Space Godzilla, in less than a few panels we see all wounds healed.

Godzilla eyeball regrows in a panel after getting blown apart by the Maser gun, but then we see both eyes fine in his fight with Anguirus.

Godzilla heals from the slashes and stabs of Gigan in the one panel.

Heals all the damage shown here from the Dart Missiles of the alien made Mecha GZ in two panels.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla is punctured in the hand and shoulder by Biolantte. Heals all the wounds in seconds.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla heals holes from anchors in seconds.

Godzilla heals all arrow stabs in his body from alien made gear. Then heals a heart stab from a alien made spear. He heals all the damge in one panel.

Two examples of heart stabs that do not drop Godzilla at all.

Here Godzilla is his by a explain Nuclear blast that destroyed Monster Island. The stated theory in the movie was that blast was him going Burning Godzilla mode. He tanks his own undetermined melt down that destroys the giant island, and as stated regenerated from it.

Here before his amps from the third and fith movies, Godzilla survives Cadmium Missiles in the mouth in Godzilla Returns movie. These Missiles are design to negate the nuclear energy in Godzilla, but failed. A little Lightning, and Godzilla is awoken after going nappy nap from the poison to his system.

In the second movie, they tried to poison Godzilla with another Nuclear eating substance. Anti Nuclear Energy Bacteria is a bacteria that infects and eats nuclear energy. Godzilla however proves immune to it till they raise his body heat for the bacteria to reproduce faster. However even poisoned and with the bacteria running rampant, Godzilla still manages to beat Biolantte, and live.

So while Hulk has tank major attacks too, as you will no doubt show, but hey he has on average been harmed by way less than this on a consistent bases.

Keyword voters, consistency! GZ is consistently on a higher "base" than Hulk. Hulk will match up no doubt as the battle goes on, but Base GZ is better than Base Hulk. I showed how GZ taking a walk is more destructive than 90% of Hulks fights. I showed his strength is enough for Marvel characters in the 80s. I showed his durability vs things that would drop Grey Hulk, Professor Hulk, and even classic Savage Hulk by feats. Your no doubt will pull up the more recent feats, Which is fine. Godzilla wins this battle not base on strength, but base on powers! I have yet to touch on the real reasons Godzilla wins. My last post of the reasons why GZ wins, and why his feats are still better than Hulks next.

Consistently Godzilla is better than average Hulk showings in stats alone. He already proved his stats against Marvel Heroes that gave Hulk a good fight every time. So far Hulk is well matched by GZ in the early battle, and thats not including the main reasons Godzilla wins. Next post I will lay it all on the table why GZ wins, and some feats GZ shown that IMO surpass what Hulk shown as high ends. And try not to say I am lowballing. Prove it by showing PROOF that Hulk in over half his battles match beings on Godzilla level. Namor, Iron Man, Wrecking Crew, Thing, Depowered Juggernaut, the U Foes, and more all way below Godzilla in every way. They all gave or give Hulk a hard fight. Hell Wolverine gave most versions of Hulk a hard fight. There is no arguing against the majority of average feats. Show me godzilla being matched by 100 toners. I know you cannot. Its consistency.

Again this rant is all about the fact Hulk in no way will end this match quickly, at all. It will drag on and allow Godzilla to utilise his better abilities to end Hulk.

Till next time friend. :)

Alright, long post, scan bombing and bunch of refutable stuff. I'll get down to this within 15 hours. Should be good ;) <3

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 thedailybagel  Moderator

@jimmy_mcdon: stop posting, your not supposed to, this is between ghostravage and candenc even, it's a CaV, not a regular battle. Stop posting arguments.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GhostRavage

@cadencev2_1: Alright, let's beat Godzilla down.

1) I would never argue Hulk is not stronger than Godzilla overall, only that he has MORE, and I mean MORE showings of being harmed by 100 to 200 toners than he has of feats in the Quintillions like your claiming. To say otherwise is a lie. He has a lower base strength by the insane majority of feats, and thats a fact. not lowballing, stating facts. Godzilla on the other hand is a easy 200,000 toner in strength off the bat. It should be taken into account. Otherwise you would claim 90% of fights he has is PIS no? Abomination, Rhino, Thing, Namor, Valkyrie, Manthing, Zzaax, Tiger Shark, The Wrecker, and more have all harmed or gave Hulk a fight even though they are NOWHERE near Godzilla strength or weight even.

Hulk's strength depends on how stressful is the situation, he doesn't have a base strength, if he's fighting a 200 toner which represents a 200 tons threat then Hulk would be around that level, however, Hulk has also battled with people who should be WAY stronger than him if the flawed "base" argument is taken into account, take for example Thor and their several fights. The fact that Hulk is as strong as he needs to be in most occasions is truly irrefutable considering the quite wide amount if instances where Hulk just overpowers foes who far exceed the ton limit you just mentioned.

Anyway, just to let you know Hulk doesn't really stands within a 200 tons mark nor anything close, let me cite Hulk Smash Avengers #5 when Hulk fought the West Coast Avengers as Joe Fixit and totally humiliated them while the team consisted of 100+ toners like Iron Man and Wonder Man...

So we have Hulk easily overpowering Wonder Man who is easily a 50,000+ toner without pushing himself to the limits like he proved back in the day, it's even more applicable here considering Hulk Smash Avengers #4 it's somehow a remake of an instance that already happened, hence why Iron Man and Wonder Man both are wearing classic costumes/suits.

No Caption Provided

About Iron Man, well, i guess that's self explanatory, he was hugged into helplessness by Grey Hulk who is supposedly a 70 toner yet he's overpowering people with 50,000+ tons feats. If anything, Hulk has the same amount of feats against powerhouses than the other way around, not implying Wonder Man and Iron Man are powerhouses per se, but you got the point.

Moving on... You example about Hulk's inconsistent strength is flawed by a bunch of things but most of it is due to ignorance or flat out misinterpretation of the instance. First of all, Hulk lifted a 150 billion ton mountain, not a 50 billion ton mountain, which is a great feat considering 150 billion tons equates a similar weight around 2 moons considering the moon's weight is 81 billion tons. Furthermore, Hulk was weakened and it wasn't Savage Hulk... It's all explained in my Context Files: Hulk thread so let me cite it here...

Secret Wars's 150 Billion tons Mountain Feat

During Secret Wars I #4, Hulk saved plenty of characters from being killed under 150 Billion tons of debris of a mountain the would dwarf Los Andes...

While the feat itself is impressive, people get the notion Hulk was pushing himself to the limits because its quite visible how hard he was struggling to keep that weight up, however, there's some context exploitable to explain why he was struggling.

First of all, that incarnation of Hulk had Banner's mind as it was Banner-Hulk incarnation which appeared in Incredible Hulk #272.

No Caption Provided

Due to the Gamma treatment Banner was applying on himself, it allowed him to keep his mind when he Hulked out.

Because of this Hulk couldn't exploit the true physical potential he tends to use when he's Savage Hulk or any other similar incarnation. To avoid future misinterpretation, this incarnation greatly differs from the Green Scar who had looser morals and had a quite cunning mindset whereas Banner-Hulk was always afraid to harm other and lacked precisely what allowed Green Scar to cut loose, which is his calculating brain.

Anyway, since Incredible Hulk #272, Banner started suffering from chronic nightmares that didn't allowed him to sleep nor rest which consequentially created a bigger fear of Hulking out while not being conscious...

No Caption Provided

This is forwardly implied to be the reason Hulk is so disoriented and out of focus during Secret Wars I #3 before performing the all time famous Mountain Feat...

No Caption Provided

To approach this instance in its entirety, the irrefutably and definitive fact of Hulk being significantly weaker than his past and future incarnations should be noted. In Incredible Hulk #280, The Leader sent some humanoids to fight this incarnation of Hulk and Hulk's newly acquired intellect caught his attention so he decided to "test" this new Hulk even further...

No Caption Provided

Later on, Banner is tricked into "saving" his friends who were supposedly kidnapped by The Leader in his space-station. He manage to complete his test and ultimately come to the conclusion this Hulk was no threat to his plans in Incredible Hulk #281...

No Caption Provided

He also noted that the reason Hulk was seemingly weaker was because of Banner's logical and reasonable mind dampening Hulk's anger management, which essentially is what makes Hulk stronger to begin with. In simple words, Banner's mind made Hulk weaker since he couldn't tap into Hulk's volatile emotions, ergo, becoming stronger.

So what we have about this feat?

• Hulk was under a weaker incarnation.
  • Hulk wasn't operating anywhere near average.
  • He was seemingly affected during Secret Wars.

To put it simple, the feat becomes even greater when this kind of context is noted.

~GhostRavage & TheAcidSkull

So if anything, you just mentioned a feat that helps Hulk case in this match. Thank you.

Try to explain it away, its a solid fact. Period. Now with that said, yes Hulk can amp up to the strength to beat down GZ in a dragged out match, but that wont happen. I will explain why later.

2) I never meant to say more feats is better, I stated GZ history is as rich and large as Hulks own for all the voters who like to think biasly that Hulk has more feats, thus he wins. It happens alot and you know it lol.

3) The feats of AOE damage in Hulk fights mean alot to me. If Hulk is ALWAYS so damn destructive, then his damage through the city of New York should show this right? It never shows. He is more destructive than average Sky Scraper busters in 90% of fights Hulk is in. again proof of the average base line strength and devastation abilities of Hulk. Can he wreck cities? Mountains? The planet if World Breaker? Sure, but never on average at all or at base line. GZ does however, in nearly all showings. Just stating fact friend.

It's already explained and most of the things you stated were wrong from the start, get you facts straight ;).

2) Ok i guess...

3) Hulk is not always that destructive because he subconsciously pulls his punches and calculates where to punch to avoid harming innocent people. He has the potential to be insanely destructive as you may already seen but he isn't because he doesn't want to harm innocent people, this was confirmed in Incredible Hulk #110 by Amadeus Cho...

No Caption Provided

The fun fact about this is Amadeus Cho cites Hulk's previous instances to corroborate this fact, even classic instances, so it's not that Hulk can't wreck cities, it's just that he doesn't want to. Just fixing your "fact".

So with all that said Godzilla in this battle would be relatively unharmed IMO through the openings of this battle, that is till Hulk takes it seriously.

Hulk will harm Godzilla off the bat, i hardly doubt Godzilla is shrugging off punches that simulate the force of a nuclear strike off the bat, he'll be hard pressed with Hulk from start considering Hulk in his 2nd weakest incarnation replicated such force with a smile on his face, as proven in Incredible Hulk 410...

Moreover, the fact Green Scar, which then again is the incarnation im using here, something you apparently ignored from the start given you're still talking about base strength and previous instances, is able to channel gamma energy to his fists and punch even harder already seals the deal about Hulk harming Godzilla from the start, i mean, none of the feats you've shown are nuke level, and even if you post them, how will you address them without mentioning Godzilla survives those forces because of the huge radiation behind them, something Hulk doesn't release at all, at least not in huge amount barring World Breaker Hulk.

Anyways, Hulk has already dealt with quite big foes before, specifically Bi-Beast and Wendigo when they were amped 1000 times stronger than they were and both of them were rivals of Savage Hulk in the past and both of them are 100+ toners in Incredible Hulk #631...

What we get about this instance is the fact Hulk has enough strength and maneuverability to make Godzilla unable to tag him, let alone being smart enough under this incarnation to turn Godzilla's size against himself as he graciously demonstrated in the instance. That said, he was still harming them and ridiculing them even when they got 1000 times stronger than they ever were so then again, i fail to see why Godzilla would withstand Hulk's punches the way you're suggesting.

Now your argument of Hulk beating GZ and easy at that. Not happening. Sorry, its not.

Yes it is, even more likely after you posted these feats. I mean, all you posted about Marvel Godzilla in classic days is rather insignificant to what Hulk has done post-2006. All Godzilla did in your scans was annoy the Avengers and Hercules by destroying buildings and bridges and making them save the people instead of aiming to beat Godzilla off the bat. Hercules didn't struggle at all while lifting Godzilla and Thor didn't even used lightning in that fight and all it did was save people around, that's hardly a decent instance to Godzilla's superiority over Hulk.

So all in all by feats Marvel GZ is already a damn good match up for Hulk. Look at his feats above like stalemating for a short time Thor, or causing Hercules strain. Same characters who always matched Hulk in a fist fight.

However I will not just post Marvel Godzilla, and say, hey thats a wrap. I will post why I think GZ overall wins. Lets talk Durability. Yes Hulk has it too, no doubt, but Godzilla durability feats are insane high. Scan Bomb!

Alright, let's keep it on topic, Hulk only has blunt for and minimal energy projection to harm Godzilla so anything heat based, acid, freeze whatnot shouldn't even be mentioned as it doesn't matter. Godzilla can be as durable as he wants towards temperature and acid, it won't mean anything to Hulk since Hulk doesn't have that kind of attacks. Let's avoid respect threads :P. Anyways, taking the durability feats that actually matter like Godzilla falling from orbit and being stomped by Ghidora, is there any reason to suggest someone who can shake the entire planet with his punches creating catastrophes all around the world wouldn't be able to damage Godzilla off the bat? Im sorry, but if Godzilla is harmed from being stomped like that Hulk should be more than capable of doing the same and worse considering he shook an entire planet without trying.

Moving on to the nukes, where does it states the nuke was on the megaton range? Either way, it doesn't matter that much as i knew Godzilla could take such forces, however, Hulk punches are already on nuke range by feats and i haven't seen anything on Godzilla to suggest he'll be shrugging off Hulk punches when everyone he fights manages to harm him efficiently by blunt force. As for the 3 nukes feat, i hardly doubt those are nukes, they are too small to be nukes IMO and the next things you state are ridiculous to think considering you got the weight of the mountain wrong and that weight equates almost 2 moons which is a lot greater than what you showed here, not to mention you didn't even showed how the mountain Godzilla was trapped in looked like, let alone its weight.

Not sure how to take the last one as it is an energy based attack, didn't showed the size of destruction and apparently doesn't have much physical force behind judging by how the buildings were arranged there. But feel free to elaborate on this one.

Moving on...

This is not including his healing Factor which many people overlook. Regen is a huge factor to GZ, allowing him to heal and survive attacks that would kill him on the molecule level.

Regeneration! Finally, he does seem to have a degree of regeneration, nothing like Hulk's nor Wolverine, but it's there nonetheless. I was actually expecting you to bring this kind of feats, however, i fail to see how his regeneration would help him significantly here considering Hulk could just literally blitz him taking into account his size, his slow movements, Hulk's maneuverability and fast punching capabilities, the latter first showcased in Marvel Feature #3 when he pretty much blitzed Xemnu...

No Caption Provided

This is once again corroborated in Incredible Hulk #455 when he slammed the floor so fast he looked like growing 6 arms which would prove highly effective in overpowering Godzilla's regeneration enough to turn it almost into a non-factor.

No Caption Provided

At this point, the assumption seems vague as it solely relies on artwork but the irrefutable fact that this ability was mentioned on panel when people like Reed Richards and M.O.D.O.K were using Hulk's strength to shake some samples thousands of times faster than a centrifuge speed of 40,000rpm in Captain America and The Falcon #12...

No Caption Provided

So, what's stopping Hulk from blitzing Godzilla's head with nuke level punches totally neutralizing Godzilla's chances to heal from damage? I see no reason to believe Hulk wouldn't do it.

So while Hulk has tank major attacks too, as you will no doubt show, but hey he has on average been harmed by way less than this on a consistent bases.

Keyword voters, consistency! GZ is consistently on a higher "base" than Hulk. Hulk will match up no doubt as the battle goes on, but Base GZ is better than Base Hulk. I showed how GZ taking a walk is more destructive than 90% of Hulks fights. I showed his strength is enough for Marvel characters in the 80s. I showed his durability vs things that would drop Grey Hulk, Professor Hulk, and even classic Savage Hulk by feats. Your no doubt will pull up the more recent feats, Which is fine. Godzilla wins this battle not base on strength, but base on powers! I have yet to touch on the real reasons Godzilla wins. My last post of the reasons why GZ wins, and why his feats are still better than Hulks next.

Let me tell you something Cadence, when you're using a character's strongest incarnation you CAN'T use past instances, with different incarnations which are weaker as well to imply the character in question it's constantly weaker. Green Scar since Planet Hulk was operating on planetary scale without reaching World Breaker Hulk and i'll explain why...

A little bit of science here: Calculations over the weight of an average lithospheric plate have come to the approximation of 40,678,242,000,000,000,000,000 Kg, which is 40,678,242,000,000,000,000 tons. That makes an average Earth continental lithospheric plate around 40 and half quintillion tons.

These are the sources:

Plate tectonics: Wikipedia / Earth: Wikipedia / Structure of the Earth: Wikipedia / Crust (geology): Wikipedia /Lithosphere: Wikipedia for the facts and to showcase the calculation this one.

With that said, let's connect this with Hulk. In Incredible Hulk #102 Hulk grabbed, moved, lifted over his shoulders and held for a prolonged time the tectonic plates of a collapsing planet while weakened...

No Caption Provided

What makes the feat even more impressive is the fact he actually stopped a planet from cracking into pieces as stated by Caeira, whose powers let her speak to planets and Korg due to him being able to sense the activity in rocks, the planet couldn't hold himself.

No Caption Provided

So in other words, Hulk also overpowered through sheer strength the entire seismic phenomena of a cracked planet. It worths to note, that the previous scientific facts mentioned here are just to show which weight Hulk MUST have handled at the very least, it is highly probable the weight is even greater due to the fact Sakaar is 1/3 bigger than the Earth as shown in Planet Hulk's Gladiator Guidebook, which means bigger tectonic plates, ergo, more weight.

No Caption Provided

Im sorry to tell you mate, but this incarnation of Hulk is horrendously about anything you're going to show about Godzilla strength-wise, as far as it goes, Hulk would simply crack Godzilla's neck nigh effortlessly. Moving on...

Consistently Godzilla is better than average Hulk showings in stats alone. He already proved his stats against Marvel Heroes that gave Hulk a good fight every time. So far Hulk is well matched by GZ in the early battle, and thats not including the main reasons Godzilla wins. Next post I will lay it all on the table why GZ wins, and some feats GZ shown that IMO surpass what Hulk shown as high ends. And try not to say I am lowballing. Prove it by showing PROOF that Hulk in over half his battles match beings on Godzilla level. Namor, Iron Man, Wrecking Crew, Thing, Depowered Juggernaut, the U Foes, and more all way below Godzilla in every way. They all gave or give Hulk a hard fight. Hell Wolverine gave most versions of Hulk a hard fight. There is no arguing against the majority of average feats. Show me godzilla being matched by 100 toners. I know you cannot. Its consistency.

Again this rant is all about the fact Hulk in no way will end this match quickly, at all. It will drag on and allow Godzilla to utilise his better abilities to end Hulk.

Till next time friend. :)

This is not true, while Godzilla takes nukes, that's all he takes whereas Hulk has surpassed that point more than once and has taken such things on average as well. I could literally post 5 instances of Hulk taking nukes to the face without harm at all but you prefer to take Hulk being harmed by Colossus or Namor as a way to imply Hulk is always on that power level. God dammit, the people you mentioned got humiliated by Hulk under the incarnation im using, don't make me go explaining instances once again Cadence, this was already showcased in our Invincible vs Hulk debate so i think it's unnecessary to go there again.

THIS. IS. NOT. AVERAGE. HULK. and i haven't gotten to the best part yet...

Your turn mate. This took me forever and i needed to copy and paste my own arguments from other threads, lol.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As per Cadence request, here's his next post...

Lets talk strength again.

1) Godzilla clearly made Hercules struggle as per the scan and Hercs own thoughts. He stalemated Thor in a stated showing match.

No Caption Provided

Causes Hercules to strain with every inch of his being to lift Godzilla's foot stomp.

No Caption Provided

Stated on panel to match Classic Thor in what was narrated as "exerted in a fierce give-and-take STALEMATE".

And just for the trolling and laughs :)

No Caption Provided

One shots Savage Hulk with a foot stomp in an editors note in Godzilla Issue one.

In no shape or form Is Godzilla not going to be on, or near Hulks level in this match.

2) If your math of the 150 billion equals two moons, well no mountain on earth weighs that, so clearly Hyperbole.Wonder what else is Hyperbole about Hulk too now.

3) One of the main defense of GZ beating Hulk easy is due to his other powers, durability that matches Hulks own, capable BFR, radiation amount for Godzilla, and Hulks own holding back personality.

The last part is very true to hulk as you know, I was going to confirm it with your own Cho scan.

No Caption Provided

This too from the Hulk Grey comic scans how Hulk refrains from going all out in feat of harming a life.

As read Hulk only time killing anything was the rabbit, and he strives to not kill anything. This here is the biggest reason why Hulk is not "one shotting" Godzilla as your proposing. He holds back as per your statements, and even though the base line of past Marvel Encyclopedias is retcon by current showings, my argument still stands Hulk is no way going to overpower Godzilla in the early openings of this fight as per Hulk being in characters, and as per his showings against 90% of foes he fights.

lets talk durability of GZ tanking Hulks attacks in a dragged out fight.

Godzilla will tank whatever attack Hulk throws at him, the feats show this.

Godzilla survives being trapped in a stated black hole (By Narrator, and two separate characters) that opens into another dimension which some scientist in the real world really do believe in. Its easily pulls in Gigan, Ghidorah, and Mechagodzilla. Godzilla however tanks it and keeps from being killed by it.

I wonder if this is consistent?

No Caption Provided

The G Cells of Heisei Godzilla are so tough, they can survive a trip into a black hole while bombarded by exploding suns to form into Space Godzilla. Space Godzilla himself, who is a genetic clone of Godzilla did in fact survive the trip in the Black Hole, while bombarded by the energy of multiple stars when exiting the white hole.

There is another possible instance in the Movie Godzilla vs Megarius where Godzilla was nailed by a stated Black Hole and survived too, though that feat been called into question by naysayers. Its shaky but the writers intent shows its possible. Even though the black hole is artificial, it still possess the same qualities as a real one. Further more, it was clearly stated at the start of the film that this weapon was capable of absorbing light, like a real black hole, and could have destroyed the Earth if used in such a way.

Loading Video...

All three of these attacks show a durability of Toho Godzilla tanking gravity attacks that bend light, space, and time.

Thats not the limits of his durability as Healing comes into play as well. Lets look at the multiple times Godzilla tank and survived Oxygen Destroyer.

In this set of scans we have the explanation of Oxygen Destroyer. Oxygen Destroyer is a chemical reaction that destroys all Oxygen in a area. Oxygen is essential to most molecules that sustain or make up living tissue. It also has a added effect of destroying metals on the molecule level. One millimeter if Oxygen Destroyer can kill an Aquarium full of fish hundreds time it size easy. so how does Godzilla stack with his healing?

No Caption Provided

Godzilla survives this insane Molecule attack in IDW comics, Heisei, Showa, and some of the Millennium movie versions of the character.

IDW Godzilla best regen feat is when he catches and holds Destroyah's horn attack. This attack is pure Oxygen Destroyer design to by pass any metal as well any living matter. Godzilla catches it as it sizzles the hell out of his hand, and breaks it off while his hand fully heals.

Heisei Godzilla easily tanks this molecular attack and heals from it even though by the pictures it seem to nearly cut him in half. Add in he does all this with a taxed Healing Factor as burning Godzilla, a state that was melting Godzilla slowly. So he heals from this attack while his healing factor is burning up too!

Heck with the Heisei Amp he gets halfway through the Heisei movies has Godzilla healing Brain Damage instantly.

Something that pretty damn good healing. Even a exploded Brain will not put GZ down.

Not that it matters, Godzilla feats show he can tank whatever attacks Hulk throws at him. You claim nuke level strikes from Hulk will damage GZ? Nope. I showed these already in the above post. He can tank these attacks no issue. Your gonna claim the Radiation from the Nukes absorb by GZ helps, so will the Gamma Punches from Hulk.

Radiation Absorbing and Manipulation Factor

Lets talk about the Radiation factor now. Yes Hulk can too absorb direct form of radiation, but Godzilla is shown better at it for me. Hulks again is a bit inconsistent in tanking absorbing radiation feats or withstanding Radiation drain. The Military, Banner tech by Banner himself, Half Life, and of course Silver Surfer have all shown the ability to drain Hulk of Gamma Energy. While you will no doubt show Hulk will resist it, its a factor as past showings have, well, shown.

Hit by Nuke, absorbs the radiation and gains the Heat Beam as a result.

Godzilla absorbs the energy of this Nuclear Plant to recover from a previous fight.

Two examples how he can drain nuclear Power Plants.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla gains his first amp in Heisei in Godzilla vs king Ghidorah movie. Here he absorbs all the nuke energy of a submarine, and in turn grows from 80 feet to 100 feet, as well stated as more powerful.

Heisei Godzilla gain his second amp in Godzilla vs Mecha Godzilla. Here he absorbs the radiation soaked Fire Rodan's body. With this amp he heals his Regen increases and he generate enough heat to melt armor design to tank the heat beam. He also gains the Spiral Ray ability. All these abilities stay with him through the era.What really impressive is he unconsciously absorbs the entire body, matter, radiation soaked Rodan till there was no body by touch alone!

No Caption Provided

Godzilla also shown the ability to manipulate the energy of Space Godzilla. this attack alone proves he can easily fight Hulk and mess with his own Gamma abilities. after all Space Godzilla is a world destroyer too.

Not sure why Hulk is safe from the Radiation manipulation when the world destroying Godzilla clone born from a black/white hole was not.

Godzilla Jr. shows the same ability when he instantly absorb enough Radiation to keep Tokyo a dead city for 100s of years. Then he transforms into a adult Godzilla.

So with all this said, I think Godzilla's gamma energy Manipulation is a factor. Anytime he stomps Hulk, grabs Hulk, or have Hulk emitting Gamma energy possibly in the fight would just help amp Godzilla more powerful in stats, healing, and firepower than Godzilla already is. It a major factor for any Godzilla vs Hulk fight. After all as we discussed in another thread, Hulk bleeds Radiation in fights all the time, and can be drained as well. Now I will show off the same scans you have before.

As you pointed out Hulk ate some Nukes with she Hulk and grew in size. However this seems clear cut inconsistent bs. I will again explain why I see it that way.

Half Life, Abomb, Red Hulk, Abomination, She Hulk, Samson, Leader, Red She Hulk.

These characters look familiar? They should, these are Hulks daily enemies from one time or another, yet he NEVER drains them of their Gamma Energies. Two of these characters (Half Life, Red Hulk) have drain hulk, with nothing Hulk could do about it. Explain that away. Here is some consistent Proof of Hulk bleeding Radiation, or being drained by touch with no defense to stop it.

1) Green Scar creating a clear drawn gamma energy coming from him. Snacky time for GZ..

2-3) World Breaker clearly putting off a clear and effective Gamma Field. Snacky Time again.

4) Red Hulk beats Hulk by absorbing his Gamma Energy till he becomes Banner.

5) Read the part of Energy!!!! He puts out Gamma Energy.

6) Half Life even states how he is stealing his Gamma Energy. Grey Hulk states how he is weakening from it.

7-8) Army tries to drain Hulks Gamma Radiation. Only he put out more energy than they could drain. but drain some of it they did.

9-10) Hits Melt Down mode and puts out massive killing amounts of Radiation.

11-12) Hulk gamma Radiation burns a small crater in the earth during meltdown.

13-14) Classic Savage hulk using Gamma Rays to fight Galaxy Master in both fights since he was weak to Gamma energy for some odd reason.

No Caption Provided

Silver Surfer also drains Hulk into Banner. But hey thats Surfer right?

Now you will argue again something along the lines of "Surfer and Red Hulk are above Godzilla in Radiation Drain abilities." Not really that far off at all. I already just showed Godzilla manipulating and weakening the energies of Space Godzilla who is a world wrecker, wiping planets full of life into dead balls of rock in space. Not sure Why GZ will have no effect on hulk in this fight. the consistent evidence shows it will be a factor for GZ. Unlike the ONE instance of Hulk empowering from Nukes from Fin Fang Foom, and empowering from Radiation devices that were design to power Hulk half the time, Godzilla has a steady and consistent history of Absorbing Radiation, while Hulk has a consistent feat of being weakened or outright beaten by Radiation draining. It happens, I am not lowballing, and stating a valid power of GZ against Hulk here. Its a factor by consistent feats.

Hulk faster than Godzilla?

Now lets address this issue you brought up.

Godzilla is not as slow as many think.

No Caption Provided

Wacks a super sonic craft as it tries to fly away.

No Caption Provided

Many times Godzilla has shown the reaction and accuracy to tag super sonic craft.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla showing the ability to tag super sonic craft with Claws, Tail, and Heat Beam.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla catches multiple super sonic jets out of the air with his claws and teeth.

No Caption Provided

Easily dodges Hercules attack, and even states "far more agile than his ponderous appearance".

No Caption Provided

Quickly dodges a laser beam shot at him, and counter attacks.

No Caption Provided

Able to react to the Supersonic missiles of Mecha Godzilla after they are fired. Keeping them from sticking into his body.

No Caption Provided

Reacts to the super sonic buzz saws of Final Wars Gigan that kept up with Mach 3 Mothra.

In the movies Rodan and Battara are said to be Mach 5. We know this is true in itself as Rodan flight is so fast, he destroys a city by his flight path over it. Battara like wise keeps up with Rodan in their fight. Godzilla not only reacts to Rodan and Battara, but he catches Rodan in his attack flight, as well knocks Battara away with his other hand at the same time. Reaction at its best.

Conclusion So Far

So what have you proven in two posts? Hulk is stronger, not surprising. What have I pointed out?

• 1) Hulk will not go all out at all as you may think he does anymore than he does any foe he fought.
  • 2) Godzilla durability and Regen is on par with Hulk's own best durability and regen feats.
  • 3) Godzilla has a major factor to help him win in Radiation Drain, something every Hulk incarnation has shown to not be immune too, and Hulks own Radiation Drain never seems to factor in 99% of his fights at all.
  • 4) Godzilla strength is more than enough to handle hulk as well.
  • 5) Hulks speed is not a factor really at all when comparing Godzilla own speed reaction and feats.

Your move bro.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#36 frozen  Moderator

Bump.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points