• 102 results
#51 Edited by dondave (41748 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage gets my vote by a large mile to be honest. There were just too much overestimation of feats on @cadencev2's part. Examples forthwith.

Invincible and Conquest in no way rearranged mountains; most of the rock formations weren't even as tall as trees. The largest one shown was at best the height of a building.

Invincible isn't 1/3 WBH based on him helping to destroy a planet due to the fact that they all would have died if Space Racer hasn't shot the core first.

How did you come to the conclusion that Invincible and Allen made a city sized crater on the moon with Allen?

And really all you showed for Invincible's speed were travel speed feats somehow inferred into combat speed, it's not like he flies FTL on Earth. Invincible isn't going to fly Hulk into orbit, I doubt he could even be able to wrap his arms around Hulk long enough to do so considering his size and ability to break free of his grip mid flight. Not to mention Mark has only flown an opponent into space to end the fight once, he could have done it to the Mauler twins or to Angstrom Levy or countless other foes he's faced but now it's apparently his go to move?

And if you don't read Sentry don't write about him, Sentry may not have been at his most powerful in his fight with Hulk but the guy has destroyed planets from the side effects of his battles, he killed Morgan Le Fey and Molecule Man to name as few.

I don't even want to go into lowballing condiering I've already told you in other debates but you still do it, you're obviously not going to listen now.

Although to be fair, @ghostravage did seem to underestimate Invincible speed.

#52 Edited by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

Cadence still does lowball a bit too much.

#53 Posted by Lvenger (36181 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this was a solid debate on both sides. Cadence you are improving now since you focused more on specific scans and then used those scans to flesh out your overall argument. It was well supported but not too crowded. And ghostravage man, that Hulk knowledge is pretty impressive. You even rival TheAcidSkull in your knowledge and arguing of the Hulk and the case you put up against the traditional Superman esque powerhouse was mighty fine.

However, I'm afraid I do want to nitpick here. Cadence, you did overplay a fair few of Invincible's strength feats such as the planet busting third feat when the core was already shot up to allow them to fly through and survive. Along with a bit of misrepresentation in your choice of feats for making Mark physically strong enough to put down Hulk such as the 'mountain' feats which didn't seem that high at all along with the 'city sized' crater which doesn't have a panel showing the overall size of the damage. If it had been structured more like Superman's moon busting feat against the Black Racer, this would have had more weight. As it stands, only BFR seemed viable for Invincible since you didn't show many if any speed blitzing feats, just blitzing ones mostly.

To be fair, Ghost Ravage had his problems too IMO. His dealing with the Sentry feat wasn't made in the full context of what Sentry can do. Even assuming that Sentry was using all his power, he wasn't using his Void powers or had discovered his PIS ridiculous matter manipulation feats that somehow let him beat Molecule Man. Anyway, a Voided out Sentry easily defeated Savage Hulk (though obviously Pak's Hulk is more powerful, it would only be a matter of time) and has twice soloed the combined heroes set against it in the Sentry miniseries and in Siege where the Void owned Thor and all the heroes there before a Norn Stone amp, a Helicarrier dump and Robert holding the Void back allowed Thor to kill Bob. Void is another dangerous beast altogether and apparently can't be killed unless Bob wants to be. Also I'm afraid I have to pick you up on the speedblitz argument. See Sentry's attack was a straightforward blitz, what I call a straight charge at an opponent. Hulk can clearly see him coming and Sentry doesn't divert his course. Thus, Hulk was able to hit Sentry because he was blindly flying straight at him. This differs from a speed blitz which is like this

No Caption Provided

See this example for what I consider a proper speed blitz to be. One that involves the powerhouse attacking their opponent multiple times as if they are leaving after images over the battlefield. And honestly, Hulk hasn't shown good enough speed feats that he can react to attacks like this.

If Cadence had produced these feats, his case would have been strengthened. But as it stands, @ghostravage performed the superior job countering Cadence's points more effectively, particularly the earthquake and calculation feats GR provided in the first place. Along with showing Hulk's physical superiority with strong feats and dealing with Cadence's assertions that Invincible's speed puts him above Hulk when he lacks the strength to put him down soundly, I give my vote to GR for this debate. Apologies for the long nitpicks I made since this was a brilliant debate and made me want to analyse it.

#54 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Thanks for the breakdown.

Voting for @ghostravage however mad props to @cadencev2 for educating me on Invincible. Really didn't know hardly anything on him and he's a legit heavy-weight.

Thanks, Invincible is a great read and the best thing from Image since Spawn.

I vote for @ghostravage. Great debate on both sides.

You need a heavyweight.

#55 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

You need a heavyweight.

Wait, what do you mean by this? Lol.

#56 Posted by Cjdavis103 (10010 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage

takes this IMO

Invincible is a BAMF but Hulk is just a bit bigger of one IMO

#57 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@ghostravage gets my vote by a large mile to be honest. There were just too much overestimation of feats on @cadencev2's part. Examples forthwith.

Invincible and Conquest in no way rearranged mountains; most of the rock formations weren't even as tall as trees. The largest one shown was at best the height of a building.

Invincible isn't 1/3 WBH based on him helping to destroy a planet due to the fact that they all would have died if Space Racer hasn't shot the core first.

How did you come to the conclusion that Invincible and Allen made a city sized crater on the moon with Allen?

And really all you showed for Invincible's speed were travel speed feats somehow inferred into combat speed, it's not like he flies FTL on Earth. Invincible isn't going to fly Hulk into orbit, I doubt he could even be able to wrap his arms around Hulk long enough to do so considering his size and ability to break free of his grip mid flight. Not to mention Mark has only flown an opponent into space to end the fight once, he could have done it to the Mauler twins or to Angstrom Levy or countless other foes he's faced but now it's apparently his go to move?

And if you don't read Sentry don't write about him, Sentry may not have been at his most powerful in his fight with Hulk but the guy has destroyed planets from the side effects of his battles, he killed Morgan Le Fey and Molecule Man to name as few.

I don't even want to go into lowballing condiering I've already told you in other debates but you still do it, you're obviously not going to listen now.

Although to be fair, @ghostravage did seem to underestimate Invincible speed.

Disagree with much you said.

As for combat speed, Conquest and Invicible clearly showcase the speed as they were punching and fighting faster than satellites slowed down by 5 minuets could follow. I posted the scan twice. Also showed all the reaction Speed feats too.

I never said Invincible is FTL on earth, I said and stated in space he is FTL. I said he is massively Hypersonic on earth.

Below the Planet busting and cratering of the moon feat explain below.

@lvenger said:

Well this was a solid debate on both sides. Cadence you are improving now since you focused more on specific scans and then used those scans to flesh out your overall argument. It was well supported but not too crowded. And ghostravage man, that Hulk knowledge is pretty impressive. You even rival TheAcidSkull in your knowledge and arguing of the Hulk and the case you put up against the traditional Superman esque powerhouse was mighty fine.

However, I'm afraid I do want to nitpick here. Cadence, you did overplay a fair few of Invincible's strength feats such as the planet busting third feat when the core was already shot up to allow them to fly through and survive. Along with a bit of misrepresentation in your choice of feats for making Mark physically strong enough to put down Hulk such as the 'mountain' feats which didn't seem that high at all along with the 'city sized' crater which doesn't have a panel showing the overall size of the damage. If it had been structured more like Superman's moon busting feat against the Black Racer, this would have had more weight. As it stands, only BFR seemed viable for Invincible since you didn't show many if any speed blitzing feats, just blitzing ones mostly.

To be fair, Ghost Ravage had his problems too IMO. His dealing with the Sentry feat wasn't made in the full context of what Sentry can do. Even assuming that Sentry was using all his power, he wasn't using his Void powers or had discovered his PIS ridiculous matter manipulation feats that somehow let him beat Molecule Man. Anyway, a Voided out Sentry easily defeated Savage Hulk (though obviously Pak's Hulk is more powerful, it would only be a matter of time) and has twice soloed the combined heroes set against it in the Sentry miniseries and in Siege where the Void owned Thor and all the heroes there before a Norn Stone amp, a Helicarrier dump and Robert holding the Void back allowed Thor to kill Bob. Void is another dangerous beast altogether and apparently can't be killed unless Bob wants to be. Also I'm afraid I have to pick you up on the speedblitz argument. See Sentry's attack was a straightforward blitz, what I call a straight charge at an opponent. Hulk can clearly see him coming and Sentry doesn't divert his course. Thus, Hulk was able to hit Sentry because he was blindly flying straight at him. This differs from a speed blitz which is like this

If Cadence had produced these feats, his case would have been strengthened. But as it stands, @ghostravage performed the superior job countering Cadence's points more effectively, particularly the earthquake and calculation feats GR provided in the first place. Along with showing Hulk's physical superiority with strong feats and dealing with Cadence's assertions that Invincible's speed puts him above Hulk when he lacks the strength to put him down soundly, I give my vote to GR for this debate. Apologies for the long nitpicks I made since this was a brilliant debate and made me want to analyse it.

Above I said to Dondave of Speed is truly more than just charging.

Here, I really want you too try to debunk the World feat without a shadow of a doubt. I done research and never found a legit reason to Destabilizing the core of a planet. Its Magma, there is nothing stabilize or destabilize about it. Check it out.

Even if the laser played a role, which i think it did not, Mark and crew still went through the mass and earth elements of a whole planet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How much strength would be require to push your body through a world at near light speed? Each one of these guys did it.

How much role did the laser played? Here is the problem, with the facts we see.

No Caption Provided

That Laser is smaller than my fist is wide. They used it to destabilize the core. What does that mean really? No one I talked to have yet define why he shot the tiny little laser that goes through anything.

No Caption Provided

Also it seems Allan was suppose to combine his strength with their own. Meaning they were overcompensating to begin with. They probably did not need the Laser any more than they needed Allan the Alein (Scan above this one). So what role did the Laser play to begin with? Was it essential as Allan supreme strength was?

Nothing out of context as it seem to do nothing other than keep the core from stabilizing which plays no role in helping them fly through the planet itself with their power. Especially when the laser is no wider than my own fist.

Heck a 30 ton by bio early Invincible did crater and clouded what seems 1/20th of the surface of the moon with his impact and force.

No Caption Provided

As seen in the drawing, we see what looks to be huge chunks of the moon exploding out word with tons and tons of dust from the impact. There is no denying this city busting impact. Mark by Issue 100 is now more than 20 times stronger, faster, ect.

So why is the destabilizing the core with a laser no wider than my fist not valid?

Why was the laser used to destabilize the core?

Was it necessary like Allen was suppose to be needed to add his strength to theirs?

Was it simply overestimation on Thaddeus part because he was way weaker than Mark or Omni Man.

There is room to believe the Laser played no real role in anything just as Allen the Alien ended up not playing a role as the strongest member of the group. After all, a 30 ton Mark did that to the moon and still physically pushed himself through a planet. You cannot deny those.

So unless someone can please logically explain why the feat is invalid with these reasons I put up debunked in whatever way, I see no reason to say the feat is invalid.

#58 Posted by Carter_esque (6704 posts) - - Show Bio

Both of y'all did a good job on this but my vote goes to @ghostravage this time.

#59 Posted by GhostRavage (14925 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Thank you mate! You don't need to apologize for this... This kind of breakdown is exactly what im looking forward to get :P. However, i would like to address something, about Sentry's tackling, i used that feat precisely because it was a tackle, a strategy he mentioned he would do. As for the speed blitz, i recurred to the Thunderclap. Anyway, thank you again :P

@dondave Thank you for taking the time.

@green_skaar@wolverine08@cjdavis103@tparks Thank you for sparing sometime :P

===========================================================================================================

@killemall@slimj87d@theacidskull@monsterstomp It would be highly appreciated if you could spare some time and read this :).

#60 Posted by Lvenger (36181 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Yes speed is more than just charging and most of your speed feats were just charging, not any constructive use of speed or speed blitzes that I showed in my example. As for the planet busting feat, you miss the important sentence that says "If the core has time to destabilise, we could all die." That I imagine is what the laser was there for to provide easier access to the core and allow the 3 Viltrumites to escape though I could be wrong. The wishy washy nature of the feat allows you to make your case without any strong counters totally defeating it which is a shame.

But with the moon feat, I can definitely debunk any idea of that being a 'city busting' crater. It is very easy to deny that feat since the size of the moon rocks produced by the attack are tiny on panel and we do not see an upper size of how big the crater. I also notice you don't show any further scans of the crater from any other angle. Is that because there are none which support your argument that it was anywhere near city sized? Evidently, it is clear as mud that Mark's moon feat doesn't produce anywhere near a city sized crater. It's wishful speculation on your part with no solid proof to back it up. That's what weakened your overall case and allows me to debunk this feat for certain.

#61 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: GG, I think you will win this one. Why did we started this CaV? Over a argument on another thread?

#62 Posted by GhostRavage (14925 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I think it was in a thread of Omni Man vs WWH or something like that... I was explaining why pak's Hulk isn't Gravage Hulk, then you said if i wanted to make a CaV. :P

Anyway, i may have the advantage of votes here, but i just called out some people and i would like to wait for their opinion if that's not an issue mate :)

#63 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@cadencev2: Yes speed is more than just charging and most of your speed feats were just charging, not any constructive use of speed or speed blitzes that I showed in my example. As for the planet busting feat, you miss the important sentence that says "If the core has time to destabilise, we could all die." That I imagine is what the laser was there for to provide easier access to the core and allow the 3 Viltrumites to escape though I could be wrong. The wishy washy nature of the feat allows you to make your case without any strong counters totally defeating it which is a shame.

But with the moon feat, I can definitely debunk any idea of that being a 'city busting' crater. It is very easy to deny that feat since the size of the moon rocks produced by the attack are tiny on panel and we do not see an upper size of how big the crater. I also notice you don't show any further scans of the crater from any other angle. Is that because there are none which support your argument that it was anywhere near city sized? Evidently, it is clear as mud that Mark's moon feat doesn't produce anywhere near a city sized crater. It's wishful speculation on your part with no solid proof to back it up. That's what weakened your overall case and allows me to debunk this feat for certain.

Thats the thing, Thaddeus also claimed they needed Allen the Alien superior strength to pull the move off, yet Allen was caught up in the fight and they did it without him. So why should we take Thaddeus comment of the laser needed to destabilize the core, which in itself makes no sense scientifically speaking, to survive when he was clearly wrong on needing Allen already? If anything it just shows Thaddeus is a idiot.

Actually there is no scans of the crater, the comic and fight end after that and Mark simply talking to Allen in the next scene. However the size of those tiny rocks is still the size of mountains when comparing he moon size to the rocks.

No Caption Provided

Each of those tiny rocks scaled up is Mountain size.

Anyway my thoughts on it.

#64 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I think it was in a thread of Omni Man vs WWH or something like that... I was explaining why pak's Hulk isn't Gravage Hulk, then you said if i wanted to make a CaV. :P

Anyway, i may have the advantage of votes here, but i just called out some people and i would like to wait for their opinion if that's not an issue mate :)

Ahh yes that is what it was.

#65 Posted by dondave (41748 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: They were only able to attempt to destroy the planet because of the Laser, Thaddeus even said it in your scan that they would have died on impact if not for the laser, that's all that's needed, whether the laser was the size of your fist or as large as the Titanic is was essential to them destroying the planet. As for why'd they destabilize the core, not all core are completely liquid, take Earth for example, our Outer Core is mostly liquid while the Inner Core is solid.

How do chunks of the moon equate to a city size crater to you?

#67 Edited by Lvenger (36181 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Again how do your image and arguments constitute as a city sized crater? I'm not seeing the connection or evidence for that. It seems like you're saying moons are made of mountains clumped together which, whilst you aren't saying that, sounds like it.

#68 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@cadencev2: They were only able to attempt to destroy the planet because of the Laser, Thaddeus even said it in your scan that they would have died on impact if not for the laser, that's all that's needed, whether the laser was the size of your fist or as large as the Titanic is was essential to them destroying the planet. As for why'd they destabilize the core, not all core are completely liquid, take Earth for example, our Outer Core is mostly liquid while the Inner Core is solid.

How do chunks of the moon equate to a city size crater to you?

Again, Thaddeus also said they needed Allen, but they did it without him. It makes sense they wanted to maybe crack the inner core, to weaken it, but does not take away the feat of flying through the planets various crusts and back out under their own power.

Im not sure how you can dismiss the scaling of those chunks, with the scaling of the moon, with the scaling of the World. That is a clear cut city busting ramming attack that took out, by scaling, chunks of mountain size rocks.

#69 Posted by GhostRavage (14925 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it funny how some people say "YOU ARE ON ACIDSKULLS LEVELZ" whilst in reality Ghostravage is a much better debater than I am.

My vote goes to Ghostravage.

Haha, Thank you mate, means a lot coming from you :P

@cadencev2 I started reading invincible since the first day we started this, and i gotta say, in the moon feat they didn't leave a city sized crater... It's actually shown in the next pages..

No Caption Provided

If it was a city sized crater it would be quite noticeable from this POV... Nothing suggests it left a crater of that magnitude, not even a big crater to being with...

#70 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@cadencev2: Again how do your image and arguments constitute as a city sized crater? I'm not seeing the connection or evidence for that. It seems like you're saying moons are made of mountains clumped together which, whilst you aren't saying that, sounds like it.

Its really simple .... scaling of those chunks, with the scaling of the moon, with the scaling of the World. That is a clear cut city busting ramming attack that took out, by scaling, chunks of mountain size rocks.

#71 Posted by Lvenger (36181 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: See above for GR's point. He's found a scan of the crater not leaving much of an impact.

#72 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

I find it funny how some people say "YOU ARE ON ACIDSKULLS LEVELZ" whilst in reality Ghostravage is a much better debater than I am.

My vote goes to Ghostravage.

Haha, Thank you mate, means a lot coming from you :P

@cadencev2 I started reading invincible since the first day we started this, and i gotta say, in the moon feat they didn't leave a city sized crater... It's actually shown in the next pages..

No Caption Provided

If it was a city sized crater it would be quite noticeable from this POV... Nothing suggests it left a crater of that magnitude, not even a big crater to being with...

We do not know if they moved away from the spot, the Moon is filled with TONS of craters.

No Caption Provided

Yet we see flat surface in the talking part of the drawings.

The original image does not lie in the scaling of those chunks, with the scaling of the moon, with the scaling of the Earth.

#73 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@cadencev2: See above for GR's point. He's found a scan of the crater not leaving much of an impact.

See above my point.

#74 Posted by Lvenger (36181 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Still you cannot prove the size of the crater based on one scan and scaled up estimations. That just doesn't work to prove the feat's legitimacy IMO. Plus if Mark was a 30 tonner at this point, I find it hard to believe a 30 tonner could make a city busting attack. Besides how much of the moon are we looking at in that scan?

#75 Posted by green_skaar (11869 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@cadencev2: Still you cannot prove the size of the crater based on one scan and scaled up estimations. That just doesn't work to prove the feat's legitimacy IMO. Plus if Mark was a 30 tonner at this point, I find it hard to believe a 30 tonner could make a city busting attack. Besides how much of the moon are we looking at in that scan?

30 Toner with still Near light speed charging. That is legit. A Base Ball hurled at 1/100 speed of light has the kinetic power of a Atomic Bomb. True story.

#77 Edited by GhostRavage (14925 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Then there's only 1 way to know it... Posting the whole fight...

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

This is the whole instance with Allen, how did you come to the conclusion it was a city sized crater? If you're using scaling, then they became exponentially bigger while flying to the moon since they are leaving a yellow track that going by your scaling logic, seems bigger than the chunks. How did this happen if this happened on issue #5 so he didn't have his powers developed like later instances therefore, it's highly doubtful he makes collateral damage of this magnitude this early...

Everything points out the crater is not City-sized.

#78 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger:

@cadencev2: Then there's only 1 way to know it... Posting the whole fight...

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

This is the whole instance with Allen, how did you come to the conclusion it was a city sized crater? If you're using scaling, then they became exponentially bigger while flying to the moon since they are leaving a yellow track that going by your scaling logic, seems bigger than the chunks. How did this happen if this happened on issue #5 so he didn't have his powers developed like later instances therefore, it's highly doubtful he makes collateral damage of this magnitude this early...

Everything points out the crater is not City-sized.

You posted the whole fight, and what do we see, flat surface on the entire moon which is odd to begin with. Where is all the craters? Were they to lazy to draw those in then? What we do see is mountain size chunks of Moon by scaling in the charge.

The evidence is there for that in the first panel. We have a scale for the moon, the Chunks, and I can google image the scale to earth. Mountain size chunks.

#80 Edited by dondave (41748 posts) - - Show Bio

Scaling,scaling, scaling. This is why people don't like DBZ anymore

#81 Edited by Pierpat (5777 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the best CaV0s I've read so far.

I'm a great fan of both the charachters, and i think @cadencev2 made his points more clear, so the vote goes to him, but this was a real clash between titans.

Btw, @ghostravage, i really admire you for using only modern feats and scans for hulk unlike the majority of the debaters here, who assume that because marvel's continuity was never resetted we can use 50 years old scans when power levels continuously fluctuate.

#82 Edited by GhostRavage (14925 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: How would you use scaling if the track they're leaving is WAY bigger than the chunks that are flying off the moon. Also, they could have landed inside a crater, also it could be an artwork mistake, or they just decided that part of the moon wasn't all disfigured...

City-Sized is too big man.

EDIT! Not to mention, the area where they went flying was already flat.

#83 Posted by GhostRavage (14925 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat: Thank you man, but all of them were modern because i was using a modern Hulk. If it was Savage, it's true i would have restrain myself as much as i could from posting 60s scans, but sadly, they apply. However, i do concur in the fact people that abuse of the use of old scans sometimes.

#84 Posted by Pierpat (5777 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat: Thank you man, but all of them were modern because i was using a modern Hulk. If it was Savage, it's true i would have restrain myself as much as i could from posting 60s scans, but sadly, they apply. However, i do concur in the fact people that abuse of the use of old scans sometimes.

I know they do theoretically apply, but using them as main argument when op says modern versions is sad........

I'd only used them if Op states "Max power/Peak power" et simila.

Nice to know it's a position someone can intend.

#85 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: How would you use scaling if the track they're leaving is WAY bigger than the chunks that are flying off the moon. Also, they could have landed inside a crater, also it could be an artwork mistake, or they just decided that part of the moon wasn't all disfigured...

When I say city size, why do people assume say Manhattan or LA?

No Caption Provided

Tampa Bay City. Barely Mountain size in scope and area.

City Busting.

#86 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

I think everyone is forgetting the point that Invincible did this when he was just a baby in the superhero world. He was still at his original power levels at this point when he fought Allen for the first time. He was only about 1% of where his current level is. Whether it was City Sized or simply massive, but a little below City Sized, doesn't really matter. The main thing to take from that feat is that he was capable of high levels of destruction when he was at his weakest. I think everyone can agree with that.

#87 Posted by Wardemon32 (5486 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Edited by MonsterStomp (36559 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

You need a heavyweight.

Wait, what do you mean by this? Lol.

He means, you need a powerhouse to get into... I think.

#89 Edited by Black_Arrow (10203 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@ghostravage said:

No Caption Provided

City Busting.

Because If you say a smaller city than those two, to Hulk that is nothing.

GhostRavage gets my vote

#90 Posted by dum529001 (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

How is invincible faster than Hulk???

#91 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@ghostravage said:

No Caption Provided

City Busting.

Because If you say a smaller city than those two, to Hulk that is nothing.

GhostRavage gets my vote

Cool story bro, that was weak baby Invincible too ;)

#92 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

I think everyone is forgetting the point that Invincible did this when he was just a baby in the superhero world. He was still at his original power levels at this point when he fought Allen for the first time. He was only about 1% of where his current level is. Whether it was City Sized or simply massive, but a little below City Sized, doesn't really matter. The main thing to take from that feat is that he was capable of high levels of destruction when he was at his weakest. I think everyone can agree with that.

Thanks Tparks.

#93 Posted by Lvenger (36181 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like @cadencev2 and @lvenger needs to have a CAV! Fight, fight fight!!!!

I did promise Cadence a CAV but I'm probably gonna have to take a temporary break from the Vine sometime this week to finish essays so I promised him one over the Christmas and New Year period.

#94 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@green_skaar said:

Looks like @cadencev2 and @lvenger needs to have a CAV! Fight, fight fight!!!!

I did promise Cadence a CAV but I'm probably gonna have to take a temporary break from the Vine sometime this week to finish essays so I promised him one over the Christmas and New Year period.

I like wise been on a break now, only stopping by for quick posts and neglecting some of my other CaV and Tourney battles.

#95 Edited by Floopay (10861 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: You know that's not really Sentry in that post of yours right? Additionally, Sentry has a lot of good speed feats, including in combat. That being said, he was purposefully trying to get hit in the face by the Hulk in WWH, so I'm really doubting his use of speed in that, and really doubting the use of that as any credible source for the Hulk's reflexes.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#96 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@cadencev2: You know that's not really Sentry in that post of yours right? Additionally, Sentry has a lot of good speed feats, including in combat. That being said, he was purposefully trying to get hit in the face by the Hulk in WWH, so I'm really doubting his use of speed in that, and really doubting the use of that as any credible source for the Hulk's reflexes.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Umm Floops, you tagged me, and I was saying exactly what you are. Do you mean GhostRavage?

#97 Edited by Floopay (10861 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I was just skimming over this thing.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#98 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (8897 posts) - - Show Bio
#99 Posted by GhostRavage (14925 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Oh sorry man, we forgot to tag you like you asked.

Anyway, look at the scan again... Hulk didn't even finish his sentence and Sentry was already about to hit him, he was about to do the same thing he did 2 panels before, which was a tackle.

No Caption Provided

It's the same case scenario Cadence was using when he mentioned his tackling strategy. They begin 100 feet apart.

#100 Posted by Wardemon32 (5486 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

I forgot to ask. Are these guys supposed to be some type of spin offs of DC characters?

Despero-Allen?

Flash-Red Blur?

Omni-Man-Superman?