Yup, rocking out another CaV against the one and only @fetts. Let's do this=)
616 Gamora (defended by @fetts):
This will be the 616 version excluding the following: Civil War II, Infinity Wars, and the current Guardians of the Galaxy (2017). She will be equipped with the Godslayer (sword), her knife (unnamed), energy spear, and laser pistols. She will be facing...
Aphrodite IX (defended by @wyldsong)
This of course will be a composite Aphrodite, with an awakened IX as my figurehead. She will be equipped with her twin blade kata, the Blood Sword, Aphrodite V's rifle, and IXs dual laser handguns.
The Background Story:
In a combined universe sort of deal, there is a galactic tournament of the galaxy's most skilled and talented warriors. It has been a brutal and bloody event, where the winner, is the last combatant standing, and the overall victor receives the Infinity Gem of Power. Here we are down to the final two contestants in the final match of the tournament, Gamora and Aphrodite IX. They must face each other in an anything goes, no holds barred contest.
Which of these ladies will prove to be the best of the best? We shall see...
- In character
- Not so random encounter (as noted in the Background Story)
- No knowledge of opponents, no prep, equipment as listed
- Standard elimination rules (win by any means necessary)
- Both combatants start on opposite sides of the center arena (grey portion in the center), within sight of one another
- Wooded and mountainous areas are considered in bounds for the battle
- This is a neutral location unknown to both
Challenge a Viner Rules:
- For your vote to be counted it must not be based off the character, only the debater. Reasoning is appreciated=)
- Regular posting, or making comments is perfectly fine. However, you are not permitted to interfere in the debate, post scans, nor start any separate debates with another user.
- If you must correct either of us on a point or ask us a question regarding the debate, it would be appreciated if you would resort to asking us in a P.M.
- As always, may the best debater win.
Alright @fetts, as long as everything looks good to you, start when ready. I will work on my post, and we will have to see who finishes their opener first=)