CaV Floopay (Fou-Lu) vs TM (Trevor, Sypha, Alucard)

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fou-Lu (Breath of Fire IV) (Composite Canon)

No Caption Provided

(Floopay)

Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades, Alucard Tepes (Castlevania) (OG and Netflix Canon)

No Caption Provided

(TourneyMaster)

Rules

• Standard Gear.
  • In character.
  • Death or KO.
  • Start 10 feet apart.
  • Both trying to kill the other.
  • Battle here.
No Caption Provided

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: I will get a opener up in a few days.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@tourneymaster: I'll also get one up tomorrow.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: Sorry it took so long to get on this. I wanted to watch the Castlevania series before jumping into anything. I'm not a die-hard Castlevania fan; but I have played Curse of Darkness, Lament of Innocence, Castlevania, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Castlevania 4, Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Castlevania: Lord of Shadows, and a bit of Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2. So I wanted to make sure I watched the show before seeing all the feats around Comicvine.

Fou-Lu (Breath of Fire 4)

Fou-Lou was an ancient god, who was summoned into the world through a broken ritual. As a result, he emerged into the world incomplete. Despite being depowered, due to only being basically half a god, he was able to use his power to conquer and unite an entire continent; later to be known as the Fou Empire. However, doing so cost him almost all of his strength, and he went into a slumber; only to be awakened when his other half arrived into the world.

Six hundred years later, Fou-lu's second half arrives into the world. Some gods summoned by the ritual were missing bodies, organs, or were simply malformed. But Fou-lu, the most powerful of the gods, was fractured into two parts, who weren't separated by distance; but by time. Breath of Fire 4 takes place when Fou-lu's second half arrives (named Ryu), and he awakens from a 600 year slumber to continue his original mission.

The video below shows his awakening. You don't have to watch it; but in the fair of full disclosure I'm gonna try to share a few extra feats.

Loading Video...

Basic Overview of Fou-Lu

Godlike Physiology - Fou-lu is a god and a dragon. The two are confusingly intertwined in a way that is never explained to full satisfaction. The gods get summoned into the world and become dragons over a certain period of time; which are weaker versions of their former self. However, some gods are actually dragons to begin with, and can be the most powerful and etc. etc. It's all kind of confusing. However, the important thing is that his physiology allows him to do tremendous things. Superhuman stats, survive mortal wounds, etc.

Superhuman Strength - Fou-lu can casually shatter stone with his punches, and can overpower humans with the utmost of ease.

Superhuman Durability - Fou-lu's body can withstand attacks that crack stone with no harm. He can survive powerful slashing and piercing attacks, as well as mortal wounds.

Superhuman Speed - Fou-lu is a casual bullet timer, and can keep up with someone who can canonically dodge bulletfire from close range. I believe him to be sub-mach speeds; but has incredible reflexes.

Godly Resistances - Fou-lu is incredibly resistant to water, ice, lightning, and most forms of magical attacks.

Fire Weakness - Fou-lu does have a weakness to fire. Though I don't know if weakness is the correct term; but he's far less resistant to fire than he is to other forms of attack.

Natural Magic - Fou-lu typically wields a magical blade he summons into combat. He also can throw out magical beams, rays, waves, slashing attacks, piercing attacks, bolts, missiles, and etc. He also possess the ability to transform himself into something more powerful. For the purpose of this debate, we'll say he can't go full Tyrant-Dragon form; but he still possesses a powerful warrior transformation.

Flight/Levitation - Fou-Lu possesses both of these things.

Combat

All of your team possesses something that can harm him. Trevor has the Morning Star and that sword he used to take down the minotaur. Sypha possess a wide array of magic; which includes fire, and Alucard might actually have the physicals to survive against him in a physical confrontation for more than a few throws.

However, Fou-Lu is a god, and posses powerful, area of effect spells. For now I'm going to withhold a full debate until more info is posted; but I think he is at least Dracula level in terms of abilities; which gave the team quite a bit of trouble.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:First off, let me start by saying I only played Castlevania, and Super Castlevania lol. You played these games way more than I do. I did watch several play throughs of Castlevania, Castlevania 2, Castlevania 3, Rhondo of Blood, Symphony of the Night, and the entire Lords of Shadow games. I really love the Netflix series, and the comics are ok. So you are definitely ahead of me in the games lol. For this match I am using game and netflix series feats. So lets get to it.

No Caption Provided

Meet the vampire slaying family.

First up is Trevor Belmont, the man who married Sypha, befriended Alucard, and killed Dracula. Where Leon Belmont was the first Belmont in Vampire killing, it was Trevor who was the first Belmont to beat Dracula. Trevor was born in a time where his family is cursed, and hated by the people he was trying to save. He gets the merry team of his together, and sets out to face down the Dracula who was fresh from his second wife's dead. Dracula at this time went all genocidal on humanity, and Trevor was in the thick of it to stop him

Nest we have Sypha Belnades, the speaker magician. Sypha is a powerful practitioner of magic arts, and well study intellectual. After Trevor Belmont saves her from petrification of the Golem, Sypha joins forces to bring down Dracula.

Finally we meet Adrian Tepes, aka Alucard, is the half human and half vampire son of Dracula. Alucard remains as the franchises strongest vampire outside his father. Also unlike his father or other vampires, Alucard is able to use Holy weapons and Holy magic spells without ill effect. Alucard opposes his father after his mother's death, being there for her last words to him about humanity. So when Dracula openly commits human genocide, Alucard along with a band of friends team up to stop him.

So lets get into brass and tacks.

Plan

For this match, the well oil anti Dracula team will do what they do best. Play to their strengths.

No Caption Provided

Honestly this sums up their team work best. Trevor is the shock trooper, always starting the battle with a plan, and range attacks of his Morning Star. Sypha uses her range Fire and Ice spells to support Trevor and Alucard from a safe distance. Alucard being the heaviest hitter of the team will carry most of the fighting from there as Trevor and Sypha support his efforts.

Now breaking down stats, it kind of goes like this.

Sypha is peak human, but has the combat skill and reflexes to fight a super human speedy Vampire General and keep pace with Dracula himself. At a safe distance she should be good. Sypha has no real gear for this fight.

Trevor strength is well above a normal human. Not massively superhuman but definitely beyond real world standards. His weapons make up for this though. Speed wise Trevor combination of speed and skill allows him to dance around arrow fire casually, and keep pace with super human FTE vampires. Durability is where Trevor really shines in superhuman categories. Were talking legit Comicbook Captain America or Batman superhuman in durability vs blunt damage. with his weapon of choice, he should mostly stay out of harms way as per hand to hand anyway. But if he gets caught up in hand to hand he is far from helpless. Gear wise Trevor is packing his Morning Star, Silver Daggers, and possesses his Grand Cross magical ability for this fight.

Alucard is the main star here, so lets just call it for what it is. Alucard is carrying the team with his massively superhuman stats and array of magical abilities. Alucard is strong enough to be in the several toner range. He is supersonic fast in bursts. Able to tank dozen ton blows fine and has a decent healing factor to boot. Alucard also possesses several transformation states as a Bat, Fog, or Wolf. He is the monster of the team on stats alone. Magic wise he has several great abilities, but the main ones I am using here is Soul Steal, Hell Fire, and Levitate abilities. For gear Alucard will have his Familiar Sword, Alucard Sword, and the item Agunea for additional attack power.

Next posts we can really go into the fight itself.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: Sorry for the absurd delay. I've been working 70 hour weeks lately, and only have 1 day off this week.

Fou-Lu

No Caption Provided

DEFEND THYSELF!

Sypha is probably the biggest threat, to be completely honest. She has fire, and that's his weakness. However, I would wager that if she doesn't put all her energy into guarding your team, they are going down, and they are going down HARD! Ryu's party are all elite level street levelers. None of them are in the 1 ton range; but they are all peak to slightly metahuman in stats. Including speed, agility, and reflexes. Yet, Fou-Lu is capable of KO'ing the team with a single ranged attack. Granted, they weren't expecting it.

And this isn't the only threat. Those blocks of ice are going to be needed; because he has some big, AoE cutting feats. Here, he cuts down a castle gate and its guards with one go.

The Charge of a God

Fou-Lu is easily on the level of Dracula. He cracks stone and steel under his own might, and walks with a level of skill, intelligence, and confidence that is unmatched in his world. Here, we see him slaying something that has grown into a greater being by merely being in the presence of a fragment of a god.

Your team is going to be hard pressed. Fou Lu has room for error here, and can take a few hits from your team. But to fall on their defenses is to invite death against a foe on this level.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay