CaV: (Ferus Olin & Antares Draco) VS (Aleema Keto & Lord Kaan) VS (Gnost Dural & Plo Koon)

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xolthol
No Caption Provided

VERSUS

No Caption Provided

RULES:

• 3 posts per side (an opener, a counter and a finisher)
  • no words limits
  • no time limits
  • if you want to be tagged after each post just write TAEP
  • if you want to vote write T4V and explain your vote

Details of the fight:

Starting distance: 30 meters

No Caption Provided

Noah-ouellette will open this CaV, I will follow and ManaMan will end it.

Callouts: (Sorry if I forget someone or if you aren't interrested)

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor_Goat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xolthol: Tonight or tmrw night I’ll throw up my introduction

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wow. Sure I’ll take a tag.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: Surrpised fo see you in a CaV is all, and a three way CaV at that.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Well. It’s been far too long since my last and it’s time I built my reputation as a solid debater up. Let’s forget about that first debate I did lol.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright boys lets start this off. Now for all my feats and accolades I will be referring to the hard work of @i_like_swords and @fated_xtasy. Swords did an amazing job on his Antares respect thread and the same can be said for xtasy's Olin RT. Now down to business.

Master Antares Draco, Leader of the Imperial Knights

No Caption Provided

Summary

Antares Draco was a Humanmale who led the Imperial Knights during the Second Imperial Civil War. A skilled pilot and lightsaberduelist, Draco was fiercely loyal to and willing to die for Roan Fel, Emperor of the Galactic Empire and later the Empire-in-exile. Draco was trained in the ways of the Force by Master Eshkar Niin, and was an Imperial Knight as early as 130 ABY at the conclusion of the Sith–Imperial War, when he fled the Imperial capital with Fel as the Sith LordDarth Kraytseized control of the Empire and the galaxy, declaring a new order and driving Fel's forces into exile. -Wookieepedia

I'll be avoiding things like speed and reaction speed as most force users, besides the highest of tiers, have around the same speed and it doesnt make too much of a difference. Feel free to do the same.

Minor accolades

This gives us a small light into the capabilities of the Imperial Knights.

"Though their numbers are small, the Imperial Knights are fully trained Force-users, with all the skills and abilities of a Jedi."

--Star Wars: Legacy #0.5

This shows us simply that the Imperial Knights were far more into the fighty parts of the force than Jedi, which makes sense given their grey nature.

"Despite opinions to the contrary, Imperial Knights are every bit as capable in the use of the Force as their Jedi counterparts, though their training has considerably more martial focus."

--Legacy Era Campaign Guide

They, like the Sith, adopted the Jedi lightsaber forms to use as their own, to better engage their Sith enemies in combat. They also created some of their own, as so too did the Sith.

"Skilled in the art of lightsaber combat, the Imperial Knights use many of the same combat training techniques as the Jedi, and have learned to fight in many of the same lightsaber dueling styles. However, the Imperial Knights are also masters of two unique lightsaber combat forms that place greater emphasis on teamwork than one's individual prowess. The more aggressive style, known as praetoria vonil,focuses on moving quickly and striking hard. The more defensive style, known as praetoria ishu, emphasizes protecting one's allies to allow them to find openings in an opponent's defences."

A major issue for lightsaber wielding opponents, and one of the reasons why the Imperial Knights were so successful despite much smaller numbers, was their armor. Made with cortosis weaved in, much like Darth Vader's armor, this made them very hard to kill with lightsaber attacks except for a direct and hard blow. It also enabled them to block and sometimes disable lightsabers.

When fighting other lightsaber-wielding Force-users, Imperial Knights attempt to use their cortosis gauntlets to deactivate their enemies' weapons for a few minutes."

--Threats of the Galaxy

As commander of the Knights, Antares Draco is their strongest fighter and force user. His dedication to the balance of the force is what makes him so powerful.

"Antares Draco is the leader of the Imperial Knights, the Empire's highly trained -- and unwaveringly loyal -- answer to the Jedi Order."

--Insider 88

Fighting Skill

Antares prepares himself to face many Sith alone, as many as twelve(Swords said this and I agree. I see 5 in this photo.

No Caption Provided

Antares shows great skill with a lightsaber by wielding both a single blade and a double bladed lightsaber. Not many have replicated this feat. He also kills all these fools.

No Caption Provided

Antares faces his old master, but also gets a compliment :)

No Caption Provided

Antares fights his old master. Its a drawn out duel that Antares seems to have an advantage in. That is until he is struck by his old masters force lightning and brought down. I'll put this down to exhaustion for Antares. After fighting all those Sith and helping the young princess escape, he was likely exhausted.

No Caption Provided

Antares duels the emperor, Roan Fel, the leader of the Imperial Knights.

No Caption Provided

Roan Fel force pushes his daughter Marasiah(A strong force user in her own right) and Treis Sinde(A master like Antares and one of the Imperial Knights strongest members). He knocks them unconscious and Antares is left to face the Emperor in a classic 1v1 situation.

No Caption Provided

It is Antares duty as a Imperial Knight to either kill or try to turn the emperor back to the inbetween of their order. No one may fall to the dark side. And so Antares proceeds to face his destiny.

No Caption Provided

Antares dueling the Emperor(look at that armor!)

No Caption Provided

Here Antares finishes his duel with his Emperor and kills him once and for all. That is the price of the dark side after all :)

No Caption Provided

Force ability

Antares, being a primarily light side being relies primarily on his telekinesis for his force based attacks.

Antares Draco releases an omni-directional telekinetic wave sufficient to hurl four Sith and Ganner Kreig off-balance.(Swords own words, works well)

No Caption Provided

BAM! Antares force pushes one of the strongest Sith of the era, Darth Talon, out of the air.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ANOTHER nice force push from Antares throws this big Jedi Master off of him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Armor

Speaks for itself here.

"The Imperial Knights wear specially crafted armor that uses materials found in the armor of one of the greatest Imperial duelists of all time, Darth Vader. Where Vader's armor was built to intimidate as well as protect, the Imperial Knights wear armor that is purely functional. That, combined with their lightsabers and cortosis gauntlets, leaves them constantly prepared for combat no matter where they are."

Survivability

Antares takes the brutality of his old masters lightning for days and never breaks his resolve. This is a Sith Lords lightning, not just any basic Sith. Also a former Imperial Knight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

WHEW. That took me a while.

Ferus Olin, Survivor of Order 66

Ferus Olin was the HumanJediPadawan of Jedi MasterSiri Tachi. Considered very mature for his age by many Jedi, Olin was well-respected for his dedication to the Jedi Order. He often clashed with fellow Padawan learner Anakin Skywalker, who disagreed with his strict adherence to Jedi rules and protocol. The two and their masters, Tachi and Obi-Wan Kenobi, often worked together on missions, traveling to such varied worlds as Radnor, Euceron, Andara, Typha-Dor, Romin, Falleen, and finally, Korriban. -Wookieepedia

No Caption Provided

Minor Accolades

Ferus was the best padawan at the temple prior to Anakin's arrival, and for many years after.

He was steady and brilliant, a physically gifted athlete, and popular with all the students. He was a few years older than Anakin, and the Masters were still talking about him long after he had gone on to become a Padawan.

—Jedi Quest: The Way of the Apprentice

Here we see Ferus is the most respected and admired apprentice.

He had excelled at everything he tried. Yet no student was jealous of him. They admired him and wanted to be like him. He was also popular with the Jedi Council. Anakin knew they expected great things of him. There was no one at the Temple who did not speak the name Ferus without praise.

—Jedi Quest: The Way of the Apprentice

Obi-Wan admits Ferus was superior to Anakin.

It had been difficult for Obi-Wan himself to admit that Ferus was the best candidate.

—Jedi Quest: The Final Showdown (Obi-Wan on the Jedi Knight Trials)

Ferus was second only to one of the strongest Jedi in history, keep in mind this is before Ferus leaves the order. Both were padawans. So Ferus was superior to Attack of the Clones Anakin.

"Speak of what you know about Ferus, not what you can guess."

"He was the most gifted apprentice, second only to Anakin."

“With so many gifts, he is a formidable opponent of the Empire."

—The Last of The Jedi: The Desperate Mission(Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon’s Force spirit discussing Ferus)

Fighting Skill

Due to his emphasis on conserving energy and pacing himself in battle, I believe that Ferus may have been a practitioner of either Makashi, Ataru or Soresu and he perhaps even trained in Juyo as an apprentice due to his brush with the “enjoyment of battle” I would say it isn’t that farfetched for Ferus to know Juyo since he was the most praised and mature of all students, not to mention he was able to recognize a Juyo maneuver, which implies that he held knowledge of the form from his time in the temple. As a grown man, Ferus’ style was a combination of Juyo, Dun Moch and possibly Ataru as he had learned to incorporate physical strikes into his lightsaber sequences while leading the Bellasan resistance and he often used Dun Moch on both Darth Vader and the Grand Inquisitor Malorum. -Xtasy

Anakin and Ferus have a fierce duel. Anakin finds himself losing until drawing on the dark side to power him through and give him the win.

He was tired. So tired that he almost missed the blur at the corner of his vision. A lightsaber had been activated and someone hurled at him from a tree branch above. It was another one of Soara's sudden attacks. She had enlisted another Padawan to surprise him

Anakin forgot his fatigue and jumped back just in time. To his dismay, he saw that his attacker was Ferus Olin.

If only it had been anyone else! Anakin didn't like to see Ferus under the best of circumstances. He certainly didn't want to fight him when he was tired and hungry.

Soara appeared on top of the waterfall where she could watch. He knew he had no choice. As Ferus came at him with a somersaulting reversal, Anakin kicked into fight mode. She had sent the best Padawan fighter in the Temple against him. She wanted to see what he would do.

He would win.

What Soara could not know was that this time, friendship would not gentle him. Not with Ferus.

Ferus was starting out slowly. He would fight smart. He would save his energy and pace himself. Anakin decided to surprise him.

He launched an assault so fierce that he saw Ferus's eyes flare with astonishment. Ferus retreated fast, needing to collect himself. Anakin came after him, swinging his training lightsaber without pause. He almost touched him, but Ferus twisted away just in time, turning the movement into a twisting leap. He surprised Anakin by immediately swinging back a backward blow. Anakin ducked, feeling the whistle of air created by the power of Ferus's swipe.

Ferus was tall and solid, but he was also agile. He was expert at using the ground.

Unlike Tru, he used both hands equally well. The rocky terrain was perfect for his style

He jumped, spun, and leaped, keeping Anakin off guard. Now he was driving the battle. Anakin did not know how Ferus had regained the upper hand, but he wasn't happy about it. He was reacting to Ferus's moves instead of the other way around. What was Soara thinking?

Anakin feinted to his left and then leaped straight ahead. To his dismay, Ferus dropped to the floor and rolled underneath Anakin, then sprang up in one smooth movement. He was behind him now. Anakin had only a split second before he felt the touch of the lightsaber on his shoulder. It only just missed his neck. When he twisted away, he saw the gleam of triumph in Ferus's eyes.

Fury roared through him. Ferus wanted to humiliate him in front of Soara!

He did something Ferus would never expect him to do. He copied Ferus's move, dropping to his knees and rolling underneath him as he made his next leap. He flipped up onto his feet and then charged at the rock wall.

The Force entered him. He felt it. He saw the rock wall as a shifting shape, ready to receive him. He sprang off the wall and straight over Ferus's head. It seemed the easiest thing in the galaxy to simply lean down and touch the side of Ferus's neck with his lightsaber.

He landed and looked up. Soara had seen everything. He had never fought so well.

She called down from the cliff, "Thank you, Ferus. Stay there, Anakin. "

"Good fight," Ferus said, sticking the training lightsaber in his belt. "Except for one thing."

"What one thing?" Anakin asked, irritated. He wiped the sweat off his forehead with his sleeve.

Ferus only smiled. Then he walked off. —Jedi Quest: Master of Disguise

Ferus deflects blaster fire perfectly despite having not used a saber in years. Just like riding a bike?

He pulled, and Ferus came up, propelled by his own strength and by the strength of the Force. Ferus swung one leg over the airspeeder and Obi-Wan pushed the engines hard. The speeder rocketed up, wobbling a bit from the added weight of Ferus and whatever had fallen off that had compromised its balance.

The blaster fire began. Obi-Wan had to deal with the speeder. He tossed the lightsaber back to Ferus. Ferus jumped to stand on the airspeeder.

He could see, out of the corner of his eye, how fast arid accurate Ferus was, deflecting blaster fire on the weaving vehicle. He kept pace with the turns, amazingly able to balance without falling off. Obi-Wan careened down the wide hallway. It was hard to negotiate such a tight space on an air-speeder, especially one that wasn't balanced, and he was afraid of knocking Ferus off.

—The Last of The Jedi: The Desperate Mission

Ferus Olin deflects blaster fire from twenty Stormtroopers.

The Force surged, a warning, only a half second before he heard the door open.

He really had to work on his Force connection. What was the use of a warning if suddenly twenty stormtroopers appeared in your face?

"Whoa!" Trever dived to the floor as blaster fire streaked through the air. Ferus's lightsaber danced, deflecting the bolts.

He spoke urgently under the cover of the noise. "There's another exit by the stoves. Go, now!" He barked out the order, and Trever took off, running in a crazy pattern that made it hard for the stormtroopers to get a fix on him. Ferus retreated, keeping his lightsaber moving, and thinking, as a Jedi would, three steps ahead.

—The Last of The Jedi: Underworld

Ferus beats Malorum, the first Grand Inquisitor trained by Palpatine himself.

Ferus was startled. He and Obi-Wan had both felt that Malorum was a Force-sensitive. But that was a long way from being proficient with a lightsaber.

Where had he received lightsaber training? Malorum held the lightsaber easily in a classic ready stance, the red shaft projecting downward.

Ferus circled him slowly, holding his dark gaze. So. A former Jedi and a Sith pretender were about to fight. Interesting.

Malorum charged. The two lightsabers clashed. Ferus felt a surprising amount of power from Malorum. Maybe this wouldn't be so easy.

But it would be done.

He whirled around in a one-hundred-eighty degree turn, kicking out with his foot at the same moment. He missed Malorum's chin by a whisker.

Ferus liked to fight with his boots as well as his lightsaber. He had learned to fight without a lightsaber when he'd been a regular citizen of Bellassa. Sometimes that meant fighting dirty. Looking for openings, using whatever materials came to hand. He could still street-fight if he had to.

He fought without urgency just yet, circling Malorum, challenging him, watching him for weaknesses. Ferus ticked them off in his head. Malorum relied on agility but had little grace. He had strength but did not know how to use it effectively. But most of all - and this was what Ferus was sure would defeat him - Ferus could feel Malorum's emotion in his style. Anger fueled his attacks. It was a mistake many made. Not a Jedi.

After feints and attacks, they came to a long passage with curving walls. A series of energy gates ran down it. Electron rays pulsed in a rhythmic fashion. Ferus remembered this from the story he'd heard as a Padawan. The energy gates had slowed Obi-Wan and he'd been unable to come to his Master's aid in his final battle with Darth Maul. In those crucial seconds, he'd watched Qui-Gon receive the fatal blow and fall, right before his eyes.

Here he was in the middle of a battle, and he was suddenly pierced with a sharp sympathy for Obi-Wan. For the past weeks he'd been intimidated by the Jedi Master, irritated by his silences, upset at his decisions. Now he fully realized how little he understood of what lay beneath.

I can't imagine what he's seen. How he's suffered. What he's lost.

He made it through the first energy gate but suddenly they buzzed shut behind and ahead of him. Malorum was in the next chamber. How odd it was to see your enemy and be unable to move.

He could just make out Malorum's words.

"You can't stop me," Malorum said. "You can only slow me down."

"Oh, I'll stop you," Ferus replied. "Even though I'll miss our conversations."

The energy gates sprang open. Ferus jumped forward, swinging his lightsaber. Malorum parried and came a little too close to connecting to Ferns's shoulder. He had to leap backward, and the energy gates shut again.

"I've learned from the best," Malorum grunted through his teeth.

"Siri Tachi. Obi-Wan Kenobi. Soara Antana. Yoda himself." Ferus didn't know if Malorum could hear him, but he felt the names of his teachers resonate inside him like a powerful chant. "You don't know what the best is."

The energy gates opened again and Ferus surged forward, driving Malorum backward. "Want to be a Sith, Malorum?" he taunted. "Is that it? Palpatine's puppy is tired of biting ankles?"

Rage darkened Malorum's face. Good. Exactly what he'd hoped.

Malorum sprang forward in a fast combination that Ferus had a tough time parrying. The dark side of the Force hummed with him now as his anger grew.

Okay, maybe it was time for a new strategy.

Malorum reversed directions and was able to run out onto a catwalk. Ferus leaped to follow him. He wondered if Malorum was heading for an exit. He knew if Malorum was able to get out of here, he would lose him. It was almost as if Malorum knew the way and was leading him on. Maybe he was trying to lead him back to the Imperial army, hoping they were still fighting.

They fought furiously now, using every inch of catwalk. They fought around the deep central core, hundreds of meters down. Ferus used his advantage of Force agility to leap and somersault, giving power to his thrusts. He fought using the lightsaber only, saving another kick or an elbow for when he needed it, when Malorum wouldn't be looking for it.

He pushed Malorum back, forcing him to rely on balance to avoid falling into the pit below. Malorum twisted and turned, but he was beginning to sweat.

Ferus saw his chance. He left himself slightly open, and Malorum charged. As he came in, Ferus slammed his elbow directly into Malorum's forehead. It stunned him for a split second, and Ferus used the hilt of his lightsaber to smash Malorum's lightsaber out of his hands. The lightsaber shot outward, directly over the pit.

Malorum's mouth opened in a cry that echoed off the walls. "No!" he shouted. Ferus could feel the Force pulsing as Malorum leaped into the air, straining to catch the lightsaber as it spun. Straining to harness the Force to push the lightsaber hilt toward him and carry him safely to the next catwalk.

Don't . . strain ... Ferus watched Malorum make the elemental mistake of any early-year Jedi student.

He saw that Malorum was blinded by need. If he lost the lightsaber, he would be disgraced. He would never be a Sith.

Malorum's lightsaber dropped like a stone. Still in midair, Malorum lost his grip on the Force. His cape flapped around him, and Ferus saw the panic in his eyes.

Then he dropped down, down, down, into the central core. And Obi-Wan's secret went with him.

—The Last of The Jedi: Death on Naboo

Ferus clearly recognizes a Juyo move, signifying he may have learned it.

Ferus suddenly sat up. He had heard a voice as clearly as if it had been spoken aloud.

Break it down, Ferus.

Obi-Wan? That was what he would say, in that cool way that could be so annoying.

Break down the movement; don't see it as a blur. You 're a Jedi - yes, you are! - so be a Jedi.

He didn't feel like a Jedi. But he would obey that voice and try to break it down.

He closed his eyes and grabbed the memory. This time he struggled to leave his feelings behind. He had to see it clear.

He saw Darth Vader move now. He saw the curl of his cape. The way he turned his body, the position of his feet, the way his arm moved. He had used a classic Jedi shun move, rotating the lightsaber 360 degrees, but the rotation had moved so fast he'd been unable to track it.

Break it down.

Form IV. Then Form VII, the most advanced Jedi form. Done aggressively, with impeccable control.

Coldness gripped his heart. Jedi moves.

The movement had been done with a grace and finesse that rendered it not part of a drill but part of Vader's body. He brought an individual flair to it that made it his own.

Something familiar about that form. An aggression, a confidence ... It struck a memory he couldn't touch. But who could it be?

If he could only know how old Vader was. Had he been on the Council? Such expertise suggested it.

I know him. I know the way he moves.

But everyone he'd studied with was dead. He couldn't say for certain that every Jedi he'd ever met was dead, but he knew the fate of all the Padawans. It had to have been an instructor, or perhaps a Jedi Master who had been away for long periods, so long he had lost his connection to the Jedi Temple, and Palpatine had exploited it. ...

How could a Jedi be turned? It didn't seem possible, not to any Jedi he had personally known.

—The Last of The Jedi: Secret Weapon

This one is the longest, but necessary. It is Ferus' second fight against Vader. In this fight, if you care not to read it all, Ferus fights Vader almost as an equal. He tags Vader multiple times and even forces his full anger and attention. This highlights Ferus' dueling skill and his ability to keep up with very good duelists. Ferus only loses when Vader pulls on the dark side and uses his force powers, a contest in which Ferus has no chance. Vader is a high tier after all.

Ferus saw the glow of Vader's lightsaber as he activated his own.

This was it, then. The final confrontation.

He was ready. His rage was ice and fire.

He charged.

His first blow was easily parried. He came at Vader again. Again. Circling, jumping, vaulting past him, turning. Each time his lightsaber came toward him, it was either deflected in a shock that ran up his arm, Vader simply wasn't there.

"If you cannot even touch me, how can you win?" Darth Vader asked.

Ferus focused on his anger. He remembered Palpatine's words.

There is no limit to what you can do.

He charged at the dark figure again. This time his strike came close. He touched the edge of Vader's cape. He smelled the singed material.

Now, while he's off balance. Now.

"Maybe I'll just get lucky," Ferus said. "Anakin."

Vader came at him with surprising swiftness, but Ferus was able to Force-leap away. Still he sensed that Vader was holding himself back, playing with him for now.

"So you know who I was," Vader said. "Do you think that would make a difference to me? Anakin Skywalker is dead."

"Was it because the Council wouldn't let you become a Master? You always had to struggle with your ego, didn't you?"

"It was never a struggle. I was always the best."

" 'Best' is not a Jedi concept."

"That is the trouble with the Jedi."

Ferus wasn't tired yet, but he knew he was expending too much energy. He was tapping into his anger and fighting better thah he ever had, but it wasn't enough. He had to unsettle Vader. He had to find the key.

He had everything he needed to defeat him, didn't he? He had the Sith Holocron for strength, Vader's true identity in his hand, his own rage. With those tools, he could do it. The Emperor had told him he could. Ferus thought quickly. He wanted to pick the battleground. Someplace that would unsettle the former Jedi.

There - the stairway to the Jedi High Council spire. Ferus started to climb. He knew Vader would follow.

He came out into the circular room. It was half rubble, the seating blackened lumps, the vast transparisteel shattered. Wind whipped through the room.

The Dark Lord entered. The wind blew back his cape. He stood, legs apart, ready for battle. Looking forward to it, Ferus was sure.

"The Emperor cannot protect you now," Vader said.

What next? What could Ferus do to get him off balance? He suddenly had a flash of intuition. He remembered what Keets had told him.

"What about Senator Amidala?" he asked, leaping away from Vader. He faced him, his lightsaber held in an offensive position. "What about Padme? What happened on Mustafar?"

He felt the quake in Vader. He had reached him at last.

"Do not mention her name!"

"I thought it was a lie, that the Jedi killed her," Ferus suddenly understood, the Sith Holocron burning under his tunic. "ft wasn't. You killed her, didn't you? You killed the woman you loved."

Vader's wrath filled the room. Ferus could feel it. Instead of turning away from it, he took it. He filled himself with it.

This is what the Emperor meant. This is the last step.

He flew across the room and this time he landed a blow.

Vader roared. It was a howl of fury, inarticulate, undisciplined. Totally unlike his usual icy control. The control box on his chest started to smoke.

Stones in the floor ripped out and were flung toward Ferus. He dodged them, rolling and twisting away. A blackened piece of furniture flew across the chamber and smashed into the wall over his head.

Anything that could be torn from the floor or walls came at him - conduits, debris, hunks of stone. He dodged and weaved, attacking and retreating as Vader hit him with everything he had.

"How did you kill her, Anakin? Did you lose control? Did you see her die, Anakin? Is that why you wanted Zan Arbor to perfect that drug? Was it for you, Anakin? So you could forget her? So you could forget your wife?"

Another roar from Vader. part of the ceiling gave way. Durasteel melted, smoke rose from the debris. Ferus leaped over a gaping hole in the floor and attacked Vader again, but his lightsaber cut through empty air.

The anger inside Ferus was now like liquid fuel inside him. He was feeding off Vader's rage, he was pushing every molecule of his body and feeling every molecule of the room respond to him. Everything was clear, hard-edged. His body obeyed him without any hesitation, and his mind was focused. He had no doubt that he could defeat Vader. No doubt.

And that was what the dark side brought him.

When he won, when he defeated him, he could take the victory to the Emperor, and he could be greater than Darth Vader, more powerful than even the Chosen One had been.

He charged at Vader and made contact. Vader waited a beat too long to deflect him. The blow shuddered off his body arrnor. Something inside fused and the plastoid melted. Ferus could smell buming circuits. At the same time, he detected a tremor in Vader's arm.

Suddenly he was picked up and slammed against the wall. He fought to hold onto his consciousness.

"Don't . . . get . . . cocky," Vader said.

Ferus rolled away from the blow that followed, barely escaping. He looked up. For a moment Vader was just a shape at the side of the room. For a moment, a trick of the eye or the light, he saw the room as it had been. The seats were restored, the air traffic outside flashing, the potent energy of the Force filling the room because the Jedi Masters were still alive.

Ferus felt it invade him, the sense of peace and light.

No, push it away! Listen to us! You could have been a great Jedi Knight, and they let you go! They never appreciated you!

It was true, wasn't it? Ferus saw himself as a Padawan, standing before the Masters. Taking responsibility for something that wasn't his fault. Tru's lightsaber. He had fixed it secretly. . . .

He remembered that day. He remembered the compassion in that room.

Another vision came to him, of himself as a Padawan, accepting responsibility for what he had done. The Jedi Masters sorrowful, showing him the two paths he could take. He could have stayed. He chose to go.

His choice.

The room returned to its ruined state. He was crouching, breathing hard.

Connect.

The Force was still here in the ancient stones.

The stories of all the Jedi who had lived and died here, they were here, too. His story was here. Not as distinguished as most, shorter than many, but his. He had followed the path for as long as he could, as well as he could, and the Masters had never asked for more than that.

He felt the wisdom of the Masters inside him, and he gripped that feeling with his hands and let it fill his heart. He rose. He had no doubt that they had reached out and touched him. Many hands on his shoulder, showing him. Here is one way. Here is another. Choose.

He had come so close.

He walked out of the dark side and into the light.

I am a Jedi.

Now he knew with absolute certainty that he had to be rid of the Sith Holocron. It had been slowly poisoning him. He had been a fool to think he could take what he wanted and not be corrupted. He had fallen into the Emperor's trap. Almost.

He Force-leaped over Vader, surprising him, and let himself fall into the hole in the floor. He heard Vader's chuckle.

"Run like the coward you are!"

The wind whistled past his ears as he fell. He landed safely in the Map Room. He headed for the stairs.

He took each turning at top speed, Force-leaping most of the way. He knew where to go. The heart of the building, the power core. No longer operational, it would still contain enough residual energy, if not to destroy the Sith Holocron, then to damage it. He ran through the hallways and found the central conduit that ran, he knew, straight down to the power core. He reached into his tunic.

You are throwing away your only chance at success.

This is not the kind of success I want.

The voices of darkness were a clamor inside him as he held the Sith Holocron. He threw it in. He felt something rip inside him. It was an agonizing pain that sent him down on his knees. He breathed through it, calling on the Force to help him.

He felt it lift. He was exhausted, but he was free. He was himself again.

Vader came out of nowhere, raising a gloved hand. Ferus felt himself lifted up, over Vader's head. He couldn't breathe.

"You should know before you die that your dream is dead," Vader said. "Don't you know I can bow anyone to my will?"

Ferus was slammed against the wall. He felt himself losing consciousness.

He was glad, in the end, that he would die here at the Temple. With the ghosts of his friends, his mentors, his fellow Jedi. He would become one with the Force in the place he first discovered and nourished it.

—The Last of The Jedi: Reckoning

This is Ferus' last battle against Vader, and his last battle overall. This fight has Ferus who is almost 20 years older face a prime Vader. Still even with Ferus aged and Vader in his prime, Vader still saw his strikes and attacks as dizzying.

Darth Vader had come for Luke Skywalker. He had come to find the boy who had caused so much trouble, wrought so much destruction-and somehow, inexplicably, bore Anakin's name.

But he had stayed-even when it became clear that Luke was gone, along with everyone else-because he sensed there was someone else hiding in the bowels of the station. Someone familiar. A presence that evoked strange and unsettling images of the past, of things he hadn't thought about for many years. Images of Padme?-her scent, the soft melody of her voice, the myriad details he'd spent two decades trying to forget. It meant there was someone on this station connected to his past, and that someone needed to die.

As he swept through the halls, he had been almost... not afraid, certainly. Fear was beneath him now, useful only as a weapon with which to destroy his enemies. No, he had been watchful, wondering who he might find lurking around the next corner.

Discovering Ferus had been a relief. This was no unknown variable from the past. Ferus was known, easily dealt with. A loose end he should have tied up long before. Ferus had no power over him; his words were empty. He was nothing but a feeble old man babbling about a dead past. And yet the sight of him-the sound of the name Padm? on his lips-was enraging. Ferus should be dead, as all the Jedi should be dead. It was infuriating that he was still crawling around like a Bossuk roach.

No longer. Vader stoked the rage, let it swell within him. His rage was his power-something the pathetic Jedi had never understood. His rage was bottomless; his power was limitless.

Ferus was nothing in the face of that. Less than nothing. A roach to be squashed underfoot.

Vader crossed the distance between them before the old man even had time to draw his weapon. I could kill him with a single blow, Vader thought. But there was no hurry. And he had to admit, he was curious. Ferus had become such a decrepit human specimen, paunchy and sad. Soft. It would be interesting to let him believe he could still put up a fight.

Vader swung his blade down. Ferus met it solidly. There was a dull hum as the red and blue blades clashed.

"Your technique has become lazy," Vader observed. He parried a blow, almost as an afterthought.

Ferus didn't reply. He was breathing heavily, gasping with each lunge and thrust. Vader deflected every strike with little more than a flick of the wrist.

"And you've gotten complacent," Ferus said, slashing diagonally. Vader retreated a step, and the lightsaber hummed through empty air. "You think no one can match you, right? Same old Anakin."

"Anakin is dead!" Vader roared, and struck with his full power. Time to end this game.

But Ferus somehow evaded the blow-and then danced away from the next one, and the next. The blue blade whirled and spiraled through the air, matching Vader strike for strike, blow for blow.

It was that name. That was the only explanation. Even the sound of it had somehow thrown him off balance.

This was unacceptable.

"You move well for a fat old man," Vader granted. He was more powerful by far, but the plastoid armor made for awkward maneuvering. And he would never reclaim the physical grace he'd had as Anakin.

Vader shook off the thought, disgusted with himself. Anakin had nothing that he wanted, nothing. He let the disgust grow. This was what he needed. Not grace, not that foul Jedi concentration. Anger.

Darkness. Control.

Ferus leapt through the air, driving the lightsaber down in a chopping motion as he arced toward the ground. The blade came within centimeters of Vader's face plate. Sweat poured down Ferus's face with the effort of continuing the fight. And yet still, he lived. "No older than you, Anakin," he gasped.

And it was true. They'd once been the same age, young and stupid, easily manipulated by their Jedi Masters. Now Vader was Master of all-and Ferus was this weak, stooped thing. Is this what Anakin would have grown into, had he stayed in that frail, human body? This sagging bag of loose flesh?

Vader was furious with himself for entertaining the thought. It didn't matter what Anakin would have become. Anakin was nothing-didn't exist, had never existed.

"There is no Anakin," Vader said.

"And yet here he is in front of me," Ferus countered. "The same cocky, deceitful, defiant, scared little boy you always were. You killed Obi-Wan because he saw the fear behind the mask. You killed Padme? because she saw the monster."

Rage blotted out Vader's vision, turning the world to darkness-everything disappeared but Ferus's disgusting, knowing smile. Ferus was the one who had never changed, was still the same insufferable child he'd always been. Vader should have done the galaxy a favor and snuffed him out at the Academy. Better late than never.

Ferus advanced with a dizzying series of strikes and parries. "You can kill me if you want. But you will never kill Anakin. I suspect someday, he'll kill you."

"Someday, perhaps." Vader flicked a gloved hand, and Ferus's lightsaber flew across the hall. "But unfortunately for you, that day is not today." He plunged his blade through Ferus's heart, and watched with pleasure as Anakin's long-lasting enemy dropped to the ground, the life draining from his eyes.

The pathetic old man knew nothing, he told himself. Anakin was dead and gone forever. And now there was no one who could bring him back.

—Star Wars: Rebel Force: Uprising

Force Power

Palpatine states that Ferus has the potential to become more powerful than all of Sidious' Inquisitors and even Vader himself.

He saw Palpatine pause. He'd interested him. "So, you are becoming curious about Lord Vader."

"Everyone is curious about Lord Vader."

"He prefers mystery. It is helpful. You have something else. Uniqueness. You were trained in the Force, and you rejected it. All the Jedi have been eliminated, but the Force remains. You could use it again."

"I'm a little rusty," Ferus said. Palpatine thought he was corruptible.

"You managed to find a lightsaber."

"Lots of weapons around for sale after the Clone Wars. I managed to get my hands on one. It's a dangerous galaxy out there."

"You could have more power than any officer. More power," Palpatine rasped, "than even Lord Vader himself."

—The Last of The Jedi: Return of the Dark Side

Could be hyperbole meant to sway him. But remember the only other people Palpy tried to sway was Luke and Starkiller, both very powerful.

Palpatine considers Ferus to have the power to become the most powerful Jedi ever known.

"You(Ferus Olin) have the potential to be the greatest Jedi ever known," Palpatine hissed. "You have all the raw materials. You only lack training. You will be able to use the Force in ways you never dreamed of."

Palpatine paused, letting his words hang in the air.

—The Last of The Jedi: Secret Weapon

Ferus's Jedi training made him move quicker than an ordinary bystander, dodging almost in time with Obi-Wan.

—The Last of The Jedi: Dark Warning

Ferus appears to be in several places at once. A bit of after image.

He(Ferus) moved so fast that he almost seemed to be in two or three places at once.

—Star Wars: Rebel Force: Hostage

It should be noted that Divinian has moved with incredible speed, taught Luke Skywalker Shii-Cho and Soresu. And is regarded as a master swordsman.

You've grown," Ferus said, a smile creeping across his face. He seemed unconcerned by the lightsaber aimed at his throat.

He still has the Force, Div reminded himself. The man might have grown old and soft, but he could likely disarm Div with a single thought

—Star Wars: Rebel Force: Renegade

Using the lessons that Darth Sidious taught him, Ferus calls upon hs rage and complete destroy a training room with a Telekinetic storm.

Ferus opened his eyes and concentrated his gaze on that bar, heavy durasteel two meters thick. It, too, ripped from the wall and flew across the space. It smashed into the wall, and a sizeable chunk of it fell away. He felt a flood of satisfaction move through him.

He turned. A chair resting against a wall shot forward. Another. He held the objects in the air. Then he focused his anger like a laser and felt it build and build until the objects smashed together and fell, broken, to the floor.

He wasn't finished yet. Not with his anger, not with this room. This room, these objects, could be smashed and broken, and if anyone cared and came after him, they would be smashed, too, because his anger was that huge.

The floor under his feet began to crack. A chunk of ceiling fell and wires spilled out, and still Ferus kept turning, his eyes burning and the anger now a rolling ball of flame inside him until he couldn't see anything but red. Red was the color of destruction.

"What's going on here?"

The Imperial officer stood in the doorway, his eyes wide.

Ferus came back to himself. He looked around. The room was destroyed.

—The Last of The Jedi: Against The Empire

Ferus draws on the Dark Side and explodes a Transparisteel window.

You can save them.

All you have to do . . . is this.

The transparisteel window exploded inward, showering the corridor with jagged remnants of what had been solid a moment before.

"Ferus?"

Lune wasn't practiced in the Force, but he felt enough to be afraid.

Ferus saw his reflection in the shattered glass. His eyes, glowing. His lip, curled. His face, dark with anger. He didn't recognize himself.

—The Last of The Jedi: Against The Empire

There is my opener. @xolthol. @manaman. Believe you guys are up :).

Believe @emperor_goat asked for a tag after each post. @thevivas, don't know if you wanted one after each post but let me know how it turned out.

Emperor_Goat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice post.

Fated_Xtasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_oullette

Great post, dude. Give it your all.

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: Nice post. I think that I can made mine in the coming week.

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T420V

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

CosmicBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V plz. :)

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T420V

good to see you making a comeback bud! OT Tag, and defend Kahn Xolthol

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheMuser

Honestly the thing I like most about this fight is depending on how this is argued any of our debaters could make a case for their team stomping so hard. Come on guys, fight this one out.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themuser: Yeah I’m down. Give em time though. Life happens.

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By xolthol

This will be my oprner to this fight, I will divide it in three parts

1. Brief view of Lord Kaan strength in the force
  2. Brief view of Aleema Keto strength in the force
  3. Quick explanation of why my team will win

This won't be a full rebuttal (even though, I could respond to some of his claims) of what noah did because I don't feel the opening part is the right place to do this. With all of this said, lets begin:

I-LORD SKERE KAAN: TELEPATH LORD

No Caption Provided

*Global Scaling*

First of all, it is important to know that all the scalling that I will do on Kaan on one of his ability can be made for absolutely every other ones. Keep this in the mind when you will see how powerful he is in one particular domain:

It was one of many talents, and he had worked to develop them all equally.

By being the leader of the Brotherhood of Darkness, he is its most powerful member. This is seen even by Bane who hates Kaan but agree on the fact that Skere Kaan is everything but weak:

Kaan had been many things- ambitious, charismatic, stubborn, and in the end a fool-but he had never been weak.

Now to made this global scaling more talkative to you, I can give you tons of feat to proove how powerful he is, or I can do a huge scaling chain that will show you how high is Kaan in term of power. Instead of this I will base my analysis on one single feat that proove how powerful Kaan is. Here it is:

Kaan managed to survived as a spirit after the explosion of the Thought Bomb.

Kaan haunted Bane in the form of a silent spirit hovering in the periphery of his sight. On Dxun, Kaan's silent image led Darth Bane throughthe jungles to the tomb of Freedon Nadd.

This is a really impressive feat knowing what is the Thought Bomb and who create this ritual based on what.

First of all lets see what the Tought Bomb made to the spirit:

Rather than admit defeat, Kaan released the thought bomb. The wave of dark energy sucked dry almost all of the Force-users on Ruusan, desiccating and destroying their bodies, absorbing their souls into a huge black egg-like construct.

the thought bomb, a ritual that would unleash the pure destructive energy of the dark side to consume all force users whithin a wide radius, trapping their energy whithin an ovoid shell.

a Force weapon known as the thought bomb, a volatile cauldron of seething force energy that consumed all force sensitive beings whitin its blat radius. The disembodied spirits of jedi and sith were instantly trapped whithin a large ovoid of Dark energy.

The vacuum at the center of the blast could suck in the disembodied spirits of Sith and Jedi alike, trapping them side by side for all eternity in an unbreakable state of equilibrium at the heart of a frozen sphere of pure energy.

As you can see every description of the ritual precise the fact that spirits will become trapped by it.

But more interresting is who created this ritual: Revan who takes his inspiration from the Medriass ritual from Vitiate ritual.

An ancient Dark Lord of the Sith named Darth Vitiate destroyed all life on Nathema with a ritual designed to grant him immortality. A transcription of the ritual was recorded by Darth Revan and served as the inspiration for Lord Kaan's thought bomb on Ruusan.

As you can see this comes from two of he most powerful sith in Star wars mythos. We are clearly far from a little ritual made by some random sith alchemist/sorcerer. We are in front of one of the most powerful ritual ever made.

And Lord Kaan succeed to survive this as a spirit. To be clear he succeed two impressive things : surviving to his death and resisting as a spirit being trapped into the Thought Bomb. This speaks clearly volumes of Kaan true power in the force.

*Telepathic power*

There is one talent that Kaan have prooven multiple times to be a monster, the TP one. Basically he has TP feats that are nearly unmatched. Lets see what we have:

He could sense his Master's summons in the Force, and he could not resist the beckoning much longer. Lord Kaan was calling them all, the entire Brotherhood.

Kaan was doing a galactic mind control on each and every single member of the brotherhood. This truly impressive when you know that at this time the brotherhood of darkness was made of approximately 20 000 thousands sith:

Less than two thousand Jedi compared to ten times that number that had followed Kaan into the first few battles. Still, though small they were in number, these were the smartest, strongest, and most powerful of the lot, for the rest were dead, having been overpowered by Hoth and the Army of Light.

Clearly this is an impressivefeat in term of number people reach fron the whole galaxy.

Another really impressive TP feat is this one:

He lifted his voice so that it carried throughout the camp, his words booming across the tented landscape. "Now that you are here, the Brotherhood of Darkness is at last whole!"

The troops in camp paused and looked up at him. A few rose expectantly to their feet. There was fire in that single bold statement; it rekindled hope from the damp ashes of their fatigue and despair.

"The full power of the Sith Lords is now united here on Ruusan," he continued, projecting his words to even the most distant of his followers. Reaching out to them with the undeniable power of the Force, he fed them, rejuvenated them, and filled their hollow spirits. "We are strong. Stronger than the Jedi. We are the champions of the dark side, and we will crush Lord Hoth and his servants of light!"

A great shout roared up from his troops. Those who were seated leapt to their feet. Those who were standing thrust their fists up in the air. The echo of their cheers shook the camp like a groundquake.

Githany felt it as surely as the rest of the troops. It was more than just the words. It was the way he said them. All her doubts and fears simply vanished, crushed by the weight of that single brief speech. It was as if she had been compelled to obey by a power greater than herself.

Here the important thing is from Githany point of view, as you can see she is just forced to obey, she cannot do anything in order to resist Kaan. Here they were only around 2 000 sith lords but this still an impressive feat knowing that this sith lords are more powerful than the 18 000 other.

An important fact here is the fact that this sith Lord were highly trained in term of TP :

More than a thousand highly trained minds were focused on a single task.

So clearly all of this feat are the real proof that Kaan is a really impressive telepath who can just destroy the mind of thousands of powerful highly trained sith Lord.

II-ALEEMA KETO: PRODIGIAL SORCERESS

No Caption Provided

*Impressive growth*

One of the least known facts for Aleema Keto is the fact that she grows in the Force really quickly. Lets see how fast was this growth:

In "The Freedon Nadd uprising" she was nearly a non force user that discover sith magic [1]. At the end of this story, she was choosed to by Nadd as remplacement for King Ommin (not saying that she is more powerful than Ommin) [2]

Some month after, Aleema is able to effortlessly turn a man into a charred husk [3]

Sometimes after the death of her cousin killed by Ulic, she is more powerful that Ulic by a quite huge margin.

No Caption Provided

Clearly here, Aleema power had increase so quickly that she have been able to become more powerful than Ulic. And by more powerful, I mean up to the point that she can dominate easily him.

And this isn't prime Aleema, she will continue to increase her own power until her death.

Now let see how powerful was Ulic at this time.

*Ulic Qel-Droma*

Do you know the planet Oderon ? On this latter, happend a war. The Beast Lords and their follower had gathered in order tto attack the capital city. In order for you to see how many they are [1]. As you can see we are talking about thousands and thousands of beast-riders.

Sadly for them the QUEEN AMANAO use the dark side in order to change the tide of the battle [2]. As you can see the whole battle is afflected by the Queen. She nearly succeed to win this battle by her own dark side power.

But she failed because of MASTER ARCA JETH who use the light side to counter her dark power [3]. Who also easily destroy the very source of her power [4]. This is really impressive knowing that even after the death of Amanoa the city "is still permeated with it [the Dark side of the force]" . So basically all what have done Arca have been done on a really powerful Dark Side nexus ("Did you feel it?The Darkness... had amazing strenght" Master ARCA).

But Arca was easily dominated by KING OMMIN who used powerful dark side energy to dominate the jedi master [5]. The power through Ommin seems so impressive that even Ulic decide (after defeating Warb Null in a violent fight) to retreat... but only for a matter of time. He comes back with a jedi strike team which have as notable members, himself and Nomi Sunrider. When they faced for the second time the king, he unleashed his full power against them, blasting away Nomi with casual ease [6]. But he was eventually defeated by Ulic who bypass his attack thanks to his power in the lightside of the force [7]

To conclude on this scaling we have:

Ulic > Ommin >> Arca >> Amanoa (who can affects through the dark side thousands of beasts riders and their beasts up to the point they cannot fight anymore).

III- LETS THE FIGHT BEGIN !

I think that my team will work as two separate fighters, each facing their own ennemy group.

*Kaan vs Draco vs Gnost Dural*

This fight will be pretty brutal and quick. The main reason will be that the fight will quickly go from a 1vs1vs1 to a 1vs1. Indeed, Antares Draco will die really fast killing by the TP assault of Kaan.

~DEATH OF DRACO~

As I have shown you, Kaan have a pretty insane force power and really huge showing of TP. It is pretty obvious that one of his first moove will be to use his TP to destroy his ennemy by shattering their minds.

The main reason that explain the quick defeat of the imperial knight is his emotional weakness. As we have seen in legacy war, he was able to resist the tortur of Darth Havoc but was mind-tricked by him faking the presence of the Fell princess [1][2]. Here, Kaan didn't need to do way much, a good TP attack will heavily focus on the inner fear of the target. A simple distraction of Draco will be enough for Kaan to kill him with his lightsaber or force lightning (something that have been already prooven efficient against him [3]).

Here I just want to made two points by anticipation against Draco:

• Poor armor:

Basically, the imperial knight were an armor but this is clearly garbage and cannot protect them against lightsaber strikes. Their is countless proof of this in all the Legacy comics but one would be enough. Here we have Roan Fel who is killed being empaled through his armor by a lightsaber.

• His state on Korriban:

I will just correct some common missconception of Draco being in a state of huge weakness while being defeated and torture. First of all, yes Korriban is a darkside nexus but here, Draco isn't in his normal fighting state, he fight for his love (Marasia Fel) and was drawing on his own emotions [4]. This is further emphatize by what Havoc say to him ("Your markings look good on you, Antares. Truer too than you believe. There has always been a darkness in you. You are better suited to Korriban than the Bastion") and mainly by the fact that he was touched by Krayt call through the darkside [5]. So he wasn't so affected by the Darkside nexus. The second part that lots of people forget to mentionned is the fact that between the torture he was cure and healed, ready for a new torture.[6]

~FAITH OF GNOST DURAL~

In the following 1vs1 battle, even thoughI love Gnost Dural as a character, he will just have no chance, none of his fight had prepared him to face such a powerful opponent. Kaan is a sith lord who leads countless battle and was feared by both his ennemies and allies, Gnost Dural is mainly a sage who works about the past history. He won't be able to face Kaan alone and defeat him. I even think that the TP attack coukb be enough to shattared his mind and allow Kaan to end his life.

*Aleema vs Ferus vs Plo Koon*

This fight will be way different that the previous one, her Aleema is the one with no lightsaber, so she will obviously step back and immediately release in her dark powers. It is pretty obvious that both Ferus and Koon will try to eliminate her quickly understanding that she didn't have a close range weapon.

But what they will face will surprised them. They both come from a period where the confrontation with darksider is rare and the ones they faced used more classic power such as force lightning or TK. Here, they will for the first time meet a true sith sorceress. So they will faced things unknown from them, they must deal with her dark side blast and force illusions.

~KEL-DOR FIRST TO DIE~

Even though I think that his proficiency with the TP will allow Plo not to be overwhelmed by the illusion of Aleema, their power combined with the blast of the Darkside energy will quickly overwhelm the Kel-Dor master. Indeed, we have seen that Plo Koon defense can be bypass by someone fast enough (like Oppress who destroy his respiratory system) and clearly, after seeing how powerful is Aleema, there is no doubt for her to be able to surprised Koon. Add to this his captured and imprisonment because of a electro-shock net and you will easily understand why a single blast can dismiss out of this fight Plo Koon.

~FERUS CERTAIN DEMISE~

This will be the most difficult part of the fight for the Theta leader. But here she didn't need to kill herself Ferus, she just need to keep her alive until Kaan comes and help her to end the fight.

And she have absolutely all the tools she need to do this, her sith spells will allow her to push back Ferus or to confuse him. He had a weakness too, remember that he nearly fall to the darkside of the force. Thanks to all of her illusions, mind tricks, darkside blast and so on she will be able to keep him far enough not to be hurt by his blade.

Now, I need to correct a mistake made by Noah. Ferus isn't at Vader level. The really proof of this is based on the context of the fight. Lets see this.

At the start of the battle he was just toyed by Vader:

"If you cannot even touch me, how can you win?" Darth Vader asked.

[...]

Still he sensed that Vader was holding himself back, playing with him for now.

He understand that he must find a way to win this fight, he used a weakness of Vader:

Ferus wasn't tired yet, but he knew he was expending too much energy. He was tapping into his anger and fighting better thah he ever had, but it wasn't enough. He had to unsettle Vader. He had to find the key.

And he find the key to win against Vader: Padme.

"What about Padme? What happened on Mustafar?"

He felt the quake in Vader. He had reached him at last

Because of this, he is able to force Vader unveilled his emotions and was able to draw on them. Basically he was massively amp.

Vader's wrath filled the room. Ferus could feel it. Instead of turning away from it, he took it. He filled himself with it.

This is what the Emperor meant. This is the last step.

[...]

The anger inside Ferus was now like liquid fuel inside him. He was feeding off Vader's rage, he was pushing every molecule of his body and feeling every molecule of the room respond to him. Everything was clear, hard-edged. His body obeyed him without any hesitation, and his mind was focused. He had no doubt that he could defeat Vader. No doubt.

And that was what the dark side brought him.

But as you can see here, this was mainly due to the darkside. This isn't classical Ferus Olin but Vader-Darkside-amp Ferus. In a classical fight, like this one, he won't be able to do the same. And the fact that he have nearly fall to the darkside, the fact that he nearly forget the jedi way are some defaults of his mind that the Keto Sorceress will perfectly use with her illusions.

CONCLUSION:

My team is both more powerful and more technically suited for this fight than the two other. Keto and Kaan win no doubt allow!

@manaman your moove sir.

Tag list:

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
deactivated-5cae4704c27f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheMuser

Now this is the spice I was looking for. Lets see how this plays out.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1a45e3e76be
deactivated-5d1a45e3e76be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V and TAEP

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gnost Dural dies anyway

Plo Koon carry maybe?

ManaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kel Dor>Human

GG

Fated_Xtasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've opinions about your thoughts on Ferus @xolthol. But otherwise, nice rebuttal my man.

Good Luck to all parties involved.

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manaman: Do you have an idea of when your opener will be post ?

ManaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xolthol: I kinda lost interest in this. You guys can continue without me if you'd like

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: Do you want to continue this CaV? I'm personnaly ok with continuing in 2vs2.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xolthol: plz remove me from tag list. I barely know anything about star wars except movies