Deathstroke

Represented by Yours Truly
Represented by Yours Truly

No Caption Provided

Daken

Represented by PayneInTheAss
Represented by PayneInTheAss

Rules

• Post Flashpoint Deathstroke (New 52/Rebirth)
  • 616 Daken
  • Standard Gear
  • Deathstroke is allowed feats from his armors excluding the Ikon suit.
  • In Character
  • Start 15ft apart

No Caption Provided

Challenge a Viner Rules:

• For your vote to be counted it must not be based off the character, only the debater. Please elaborate :)
  • Regular posting, or making comments is perfectly fine. However, you are not permitted to interfere in the debate, post scans, nor start any separate debates with another user.
  • Votes will only be counted from users with 500+ posts
  • If you must correct either of us on a point or ask us a question regarding the debate, it would be appreciated if you would resort to asking us in a P.M to avoid starting an argument in the thread
  • As always, may the best debater win.
#2 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. TAEP

#6 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
#7 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1429 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#8 Posted by cdiddyman911 (5537 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V.

#9 Posted by geekryan (4710 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#10 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio

bump for more attention

#11 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump 4 voters

#12 Edited by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio

POST 1

DAKEN AKIHIRO

No Caption Provided

BIO

Daken is Wolverine's long lost son, torn from his mother's womb by the dark figure Romulus. Raised with a warped view on his father's "abandonment" and his mother's murder, Daken was left holding a grudge.

MUTANT POWERS

1.1 CLAWS

His claws, while not adamantium like his father´s. Can clean cut through humans.

No Caption Provided

1.2 HEALING FACTOR

He is shown walking along with Laura afterwards the blast, and regenerated quite a bit short time after that.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

PHYSICAL STATS

1.1 STRENGHT

• While fighting X-23 in Daken/X-23: Collision, he sends her flying with a kick so hard that she cracks the wall.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• A cheap shot, to be honest , but in The Prince he is able to hurt Venom with a strike to the throat.
No Caption Provided

1.2 SPEED

He also jumps and holds onto some of the helicopters with no problem. Good display of skill and agility.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Other instances in Wolverine: Dark Wolverine #1 - Volume 1: The Prince where he shows display of evading and reaction speed

• Against a pheromone affected Ares, who tries to hit with with a barbell.
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

• Against The Thing, who tries to hit him but doesn´t.
No Caption Provided

1.3 DURABILITY

No Caption Provided

1.4 SKILL

In the first issue of Daken: Dark Wolverine, he easily blitzes and trashes a group of at least 5 assassins, while surrounded.

Here, he showcases skill, speed, accuracy and ferocity. He attacks without answer, slices weapons, evades very close gunfire by doing a jump, and remains untouched.

No Caption Provided

OPENER CONCLUSIONS

• While I´m not that versed in Deathstroke. I think it´s safe to say that neither outclass each other when it comes to physical stats. Or skill, for that matter.
  • The dealbreaker should probably be Daken´s HF, claws and durability. Let’s see,

#13 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#15 Posted by blackpantherisb (7245 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#16 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, The Terminator

No Caption Provided

Introduction

To get straight to the point, I'll quote his wiki Origin given that virtually the entierty of the vine knows who he is.

Genetically engineered to surpass all human limits, Slade Wilson was once a soldier but now works as one of the most feared assassins in the DC Universe.

=======================================================

Strength

In terms of physical strength, I'm pretty sure Slade has clear advantage over Daken. He's a solid 3 - 5 tonner.

Lifting Strength :

Take this example in Deathstroke Vol 2 #1, where he rips off a large Metal door off of a plane whilst it's going 500 Mph.

Now I'm not really an expert in Physics so i can't explain how impressive this is.

Another example of his strength is when he easily threw a Motorcycle (Deathstroke Vol 2 #2)

No Caption Provided

Or another instance, where sinks his fingers into a large concrete slab and used as a Baseball bat against Batman (Deathstroke Vol 3 #5) :

No Caption Provided

Striking Power :

I'm fairly certain this is another aspect where Slade has Daken on the ropes.

He can consistently crush skulls with his punches and kicks :

Deathstroke Vol 2 #3/#4

Crushes a metal garbage dumpster just by kicking it (Deathstroke Vol 4 #14) :

No Caption Provided

If that was impressive, he pretty much does the same thing but this time he takes a off an entire large metal door with one kick (Team 7 (2012) #5)

No Caption Provided

Speed

Reaction time :

In terms of reaction time, i'd say Slade is above Daken.

Deathstroke, as most Mid - High Street levelers is a bullet timer, one of the best. Here he deflects three bullets with his sword, should be also noted that he deflected them whilst running and not standing still (Deathstroke Vol 3 #20) :

No Caption Provided

Now moving on to one what is one of the best bullet timing instances in New 52/Rebirth, Slade was slicing bullets fired from what looks to be automatic riles from three different directions (Deathstroke Vol 3 #11)

No Caption Provided

If you're gonna argue that nothing confirms he was, here's the artist of that issue confirming it :

No Caption Provided

Combat Speed :

In terms of combat speed, judging what I've seen and read about Daken, he and Slade should be more or less even in this category.

Like most street levelers, Slade is FTE (Casually).

In Deathstroke Vol 2 #1 , he cuts down 8 armed men before they can even move a muscle :

Another Similar instances in Ressurction Man (2011) #5 where he cuts down multiple goons before they can react :

Slade isn't just fast against random fodder. In Green Arrow (2011) #51 , Slade casually beat an amped Green Arrow (Along with his sister Emiko), whilst catching and slicing arrows at the same time

Durability

Now Slades durability mainly comes from his armor (That doesn't mean his not durable himself). The ones that I'll be using are the Promethium and Nth Metal. I'll specify which armor with every showing so you don't mix the two.

He doesn't even feel bullets being from fired from two machine guns simultaneously (Nth Metal) (Deathstroke Vol 2 #2) :

No Caption Provided

It can no sell explosions as well (Nth Metal) :

Deathstroke Vol 2 #8

More examples (Nth Metal) :

Deathstroke Vol 2 #14/16

In terms of straight up blunt force, Slade is a tank :

• Scans 1 and 2 (Promethium Armor) : Deathstroke takes multiple punches from Lex Luthors robot (Deathstroke Vol 3 #14)
  • Scan 3 (Nth Metal) : Deathstroke get's thrown through a wall and it doesn't do much to him (Deathstroke Vol 2 #15)

Damage soak/Endurance :

Whilst Slade does have a healing factor, it's nowhere near as good as the likes of Wolverine, Sabretooth and Deadpool, but it can get the job done.

No Caption Provided

Despite being deeply stabbed, he just pulls out the sword and breaks it (Deathstroke Vol 2 #17)

Getting shot 3 times by Red Hood isn't enough to put him down either (Deathstroke Vol 3 #16)

Again, even tho he was stabbed, that doesn't keep him down and he continues fighting his opponent (Deathstroke Vol 2 #18)

Fighting Skill/Tactical Prowess

Whilst Deathstroke is not as skilled as the likes of Batman and Daredevil, that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to fight. His H2H and CQC skill enables him to fight opponents much stronger than him.

Deathstroke Vol 2 #14

Using his fighting skill and speed, manages to take down Hawkman with no visible difficulty. In fact Hawkman was complaining about how fast Slade was.

Takes down a large group of Ninjas who have been training for hundreds of years (Deathstroke Vol 2 #17) :

Using his tactical prowess and fighting, manages to take down Black Manta, despite being at a physical and environmental disadvantage (fighting underwater is Mantas specialty), by using his own speed against him (Deathstroke Vol 3 #12)

Initial considerations

Based on my limited knowledge on Daken and your post, i see Slade taking this fight. He's physically superior to Daken, meaning if Daken decides to grapple with him he'll be easily overpowered. I know Slades punches aren't going to put down Daken, tho it doesn't mean he's not going to feel them. Dakens main assets are his claws (Which aren't Adamantium), which as I've shown won't be a problem for Slade. In terms of fighting skill, i don't see Slade struggling with Daken at all. He's used to fighting physically superior opponents to him such as Hawkman and Black Manta (Guys who can trade blows with the likes of Aquaman). Before you call PIS, Slade didn't beat them using his physicals as he's physically inferior to both. He beat them using his combat skill, speed and tactical prowess. Now given that Daken doesn't have an Adamantium skeleton, that means Slade won't have a problem cutting off his limbs, and eventually his head.

#18 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag.

#21 Posted by Supermanthor (19877 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: Apologies too, I got back to studies. I´ll try to post in the weekend.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#23 Posted by blackpantherisb (7245 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#24 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: I´m sorry , I am still doing this. In fact, I have already part of the post written, I´m just terrible managing my time and school stuff.

#27 Edited by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio

POST 2

No Caption Provided

DAKEN

Points/Counters :

1: Fights against superior opponents.

While Slade has fought the likes of Manta or Hawkman; Daken himself has fought guys like Spider-Man or Skaar.

The way I see it, this indicates that Daken is as capable as Slade in achieving such feats.

Daken can hang with guys like them by the virtue of being more skilled and fast enough. Even if Slade is a 3-5 tonner; due to Daken´s HF and durability he is going to to tank his hits . Daken has had his face smashed by the Thing and almost beaten Skaar. Slade hits won´t mean much, he won´t overpower. And Daken doesn't even have adamantium.

So Daken has this combo of speed , skill and HF that makes him as dangerous as Slade.

Even if in both cases there are some other factors like Pheromones and the Muramasa Blade, which cancelled Skaar HFs.

Fight against Spider-Man (The Amazing Spider-Man #597 - American Son Part 3)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Now, I kinda want to bring up pheromones, but it´s hard to tell if they could work on Slade. For now, moving on.

2. Claws, can they hurt Slade?

Some thing I notice is this kind of inconsistency, if I may call it like that regarding the armor durability.

You can show me him no selling bullets, but then Red Hood hurting him with the same kind of weapon. Should I assume he didn´t have an armor in that fight?

Hope you can clear this out for me.

And again, if that samurai with long hair can pierce and stab Slade, Daken could most likely do it as well.

His claws can pierce Skaar. a dude who has fought Doom, Silver Surfer, taken hits from Thor as well.

vs Silver Surfer

vs Doctor Doom

vs Doctor Doom
vs Doctor Doom

Instance against Skaar (Incredible Hulk #603 - Smash Meets Snikt)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Osborn´s Iron Patriot armor as well (Dark Wolverine #82 - Godlike, Part 1)

No Caption Provided

3. Leveling some stats, like skill , strength and durability

In your post, and conclusions, you let know that Slade is way above Daken in this categories. That he will easily overpower him once they get close.

So I have to post some other feats to prove this wrong.

Daken can be very fast in combat , as shown against Deadpool or Logan himself

Wade seems to think that Daken has some of super speed and is not able to react to hits.

(Wolverine: Origins #25 - The Deep End, Pt. 5)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Against Wolverine as well (Wolverine: Origins #13 - Swift & Terrible, Pt. 3)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Furthermore, not only Daken can easily clear human fodder, but Asgardians as well, who are above humans in stats.

(Dark Wolverine #82 - Godlike, Part 1 - Dark Wolverine #84 - Godlike Conclusion)

Regarding strength, Daken has some good ones against FrakenCastle. Which has him throwing him so hard he crushes SWAT vehicles, lifting, smashing him and crushing walls.

(Franken-Castle #20 - Punishment Chapter 4)

Another is when he punches The Thing, making him bleed. (Daken: Dark Wolverine #23 - Lost Weekend, Pt. 3)

No Caption Provided

Daken has also some other great durability feats like falling big distances and getting up real quick, just overall adding to my points here.

(X-23 #8 - Collision, Pt. 1)

Bullets won´t do anything either, as he has been shown shrugging them off.

(All-New Wolverine #26 - Orphans of X Part 2)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4. So ultimately

This fight is a very close one, when strength, speed, durability, are almost equal, so a slight superiority that either could have won´t matter.

Daken has some insane stats as well, and he has fought as well people above his tier. Showing that he can as (or more) dangerous as Slade.

I think that the difference will come to :

• Daken´s HF and his claws.
  • Slade´s (lack of) piercing/slashing durability so far.
  • Random encounter benefits Daken , as Slade won´t have much time to react.
#28 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: I may edit a little bit, but post 2 is finally up

#29 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio

@payneintheass: Cool, when you finish editing tell me, tho it might be a while till I post as I have another post I am yet to work on.

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#30 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17887 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#31 Edited by ANTHP2000 (27711 posts) - - Show Bio

AF/KR repping a DC character against a Marvel one???

#32 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio

AF/KR repping a DC character against a Marvel one???

This isn't the first time I've repped a DC character smh.

#33 Posted by Saiyan_Ross (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag

#34 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: I think it´s done. Just added a couple of scans

#35 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio

Counters : Round 1

No Caption Provided

Fight's against Superior opponents

Even if Slade is a 3-5 tonner; due to Daken´s HF and durability he is going to to tank his hits

Never said he won't tank his hits, however he won't have an issue overpowering Daken if they grapple.

Daken has had his face smashed by the Thing and almost beaten Skaar. Slade hits won´t mean much,

Slade doesn't really rely on his fists, he uses his sword.

won´t overpower.

You haven't shown any good lifting feats for Daken that suggest Slade won't overpower him in the event of a grapple.

Fight against Spider-Man (The Amazing Spider-Man #597 - American Son Part 3)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Daken got beaten the second Peter started relying on his Spider sense tho. Even so, fighting someone such as Black Manta (Who can consistently go toe to toe with the likes of Aquaman) is far better.

Some thing I notice is this kind of inconsistency, if I may call it like that regarding the armor durability.

You can show me him no selling bullets, but then Red Hood hurting him with the same kind of weapon. Should I assume he didn´t have an armor in that fight?

The instance that i showed you him no selling bullets is with his Nth Metal Armor, the other instance with Red Hood was with his Promethium Armor. His Nth Metal armor is far more resistant towards gunfire than the Promethium armor.

And again, if that samurai with long hair can pierce and stab Slade, Daken could most likely do it as well.

Slade doesn't really have a problem with being stabbed. In both instances I've posted in my opener he pulled them out and continued fighting.

His claws can pierce Skaar. a dude who has fought Doom, Silver Surfer, taken hits from Thor as well.

Wolverine, Sabretooth and X-23 (and Daken) are the most anti brick characters. Logan has a similar instances against Red Hulk. Slade isn't a brick tho, he's just as fast if not faster than Daken. He won't be tagging Slade as easily as he was tagging Skaar

==========================================

Stats

In your post, and conclusions, you let know that Slade is way above Daken in this categories.

Only categories that i did say Slade does have a substantial edge over Daken were Reaction time, lifting strength and striking power.

Wade seems to think that Daken has some of super speed and is not able to react to hits.

Nothing really above Slades paygrade given that he has reacted to FTE blitzes before (Deathstroke Vol 2#8)

No Caption Provided

Against Wolverine as well (Wolverine: Origins #13 - Swift & Terrible, Pt. 3)

Logan's fights against Daken are always contextual, especially this one given that this is the first they've ever seen each other. Logan wasn't there to fight Daken.

Regarding strength, Daken has some good ones against FrakenCastle. Which has him throwing him so hard he crushes SWAT vehicles, lifting, smashing him and crushing walls.

Impressive, tho Slade has pretty much done the same against Deadborn, when he smashed him into a thick stone wall strong enough to heavily dent it (Deathstroke Vol 2#13)

No Caption Provided

Another is when he punches The Thing, making him bleed. (Daken: Dark Wolverine #23 - Lost Weekend, Pt. 3)

This looks more like an outlier more than it is a high end feat given that Daken doesn't particularly good striking power enough to harm Mid tiers such as Ben.

Daken has also some other great durability feats like falling big distances and getting up real quick, just overall adding to my points here.

Slade has also done pretty much the same thing

Deathstroke Vol 3 #1

====================================

In response to your conclusion

This fight is a very close one, when strength, speed, durability, are almost equal, so a slight superiority that either could have won´t matter.

Whilst i do admit it will be a close fight, you haven't really shown any notable lifting strength or reaction time showings to argue that they're equal. Judging by what you've shown, only categories they're more or less equal in are combat speed and durability.

Daken´s HF and his claws.

Whilst Daken's HF is impressive, it's been shown to have it's limits as he's been KOed by an Arrow through the head in the past.

Dark Reign : The List - Avengers

No reason Slade can't stab him in the head, or just cut his head off.

Slade´s (lack of) piercing/slashing durability so far.

I've shown you two instances of Slade being completely fine after being deeply stabbed. He won't have a problem if he get's stabbed by Daken.

Random encounter benefits Daken , as Slade won´t have much time to react.

Slade has reacted to and sliced bullets fired from three different directions. He won't have any trouble reacting to Daken

=====================================

Thoughts

There isn't really much to be said. I maintain that Slade holds a significant advantage in :

• Lifting Strength
  • Striking Power
  • Reaction time

You haven't shown any notable feats in those three categories to suggest than Slade and Daken are equal in them. Nonetheless this won't be an easy fight, Daken does have better pain tolerance than Slade when it comes to blunt force, and the fact that Daken has more or less equal combat speed, but there are other ways that Slade can win. Whilst Daken's healing factor is far superior to Slade's, it's been shown to have limits, such as being stabbed through the head with an arrow. There's no reason why Slade can't do the same, add to the fact that Daken doesn't have an Adamantium skeleton, which means cutting his head off is also an option.

#36 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

TAEP and T4V. Please

#38 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio

bump for voters

#39 Edited by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio

Post 3

Daken

No Caption Provided

1. First …

Lifting strenght won´t be a factor in this, there is no need for Daken being equal to Slade regarding this.

Striking power – Again, you said Slade don´t uses punches, so I don´t see why Daken should be equal, either way, I´ve shown him punching the Thing…despite being outlier or not.

Reaction time – Here are some feats that show Daken can defend himself.

• Fighting evenly with people like X-23 , who is as fast as Slade. And shows that he can endure all the slashing/stabbing
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2. Second…

I have to emphanize this point, regarding cutting/slashing/piercing durability, you haven´t shown feats for Slade, to argue he could whitstand Daken´s attacks. I´ve shown how sharp they can be.

So they will cut Slade, and Daken won´t let him get himself after that. He´ll finish him.

Daken is also very good at stealth. Which can help, despite the battle being daytime.

• Here he sneaks into the Avengers Tower and gets a good spot against Wolverine.
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

• Also a Hydra coumpound
No Caption Provided

Conclusions to post 3/overall

• Daken has a better HF (key)
  • Good slashing/piercing/blunt durability
  • Claws that will cut vunerable areas of Slade´s composite armor (key)
  • Solid skill and speed, combined with stealth. Makes Daken a sneaky opponent.
  • Good striking power without claws.

#40 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: Apologies for the delay

Again, same as last post, I´ll tag you again when I finish some editing/polishing.

#41 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio

@payneintheass: Haven't forgot about this, just been bored of CV in the last couple of weeks. I'll try and get my closing post up asap.

#43 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 3 : Closing Post

No Caption Provided

=========================================================

Why lifting strength matters :

Lifting strenght won´t be a factor in this, there is no need for Daken being equal to Slade regarding this.

Objectively speaking that's not true. This is going to be a Close Quarters Fight after all, both combatants are most definitely going to grapple and Daken will be on the losing end. Besides that if, if they lock blades (Which they will also definitely will) Slade will get the hand upper hand due to his much superior physicals. Lifting strength wouldn't be a factor if Daken was vastly faster than Slade, to which the former will abuse to avoid a grapple or blade locking. The thing is, Daken isn't much faster than Slade, at all.

Addressing Daken punching and hurting Thing :

Striking power – Again, you said Slade don´t uses punches, so I don´t see why Daken should be equal, either way, I´ve shown him punching the Thing…despite being outlier or not.

You can't seriously believe that Daken can consistently hurt Mid tiers like Ben with his fists, right? A guy who can trade punches with Red Hulk and occasionally the Hulk himself. I mean, if you're going to use that than i can say Slade hurt Wonder Woman :

No Caption Provided

The Speed argument :

====================================================

Fighting evenly with people like X-23 , who is as fast as Slade. And shows that he can endure all the slashing/stabbing

How is she fast as Slade? Based on what? All she has to back that up is one statement from Wolverine saying she's faster than him, which is contradicted by consistent showings from the latter.

P.S not sure if you know, but in closing posts you usually don't post new showings.

Reacting to bullets in close range

Against regular Punisher

Not sure how those stack up against Slade slicing bullets fired from automatic rifles, and the latter are being fired from three sides.

Piercing durability :

====================================================

I have to emphanize this point, regarding cutting/slashing/piercing durability, you haven´t shown feats for Slade, to argue he could whitstand Daken´s attacks. I´ve shown how sharp they can be.

I've shown you two showings of piercing durability showings in my opener, lol. I'll post them here again in case you missed them or something :

Again, even tho he was stabbed, that doesn't keep him down and he continues fighting his opponent (Deathstroke Vol 2 #18)

For the other one :

No Caption Provided

So they will cut Slade, and Daken won´t let him get himself after that. He´ll finish him.

Slade won't tag Daken after getting stabbed? Yeah no.

===========================================================

Addressing other arguments :

Daken is also very good at stealth. Which can help, despite the battle being daytime.

Slade has already reacted to an FTE blitz from behind him, so Daken doesn't really have an advantage here either.

Here he sneaks into the Avengers Tower and gets a good spot against Wolverine.

He didn't really sneak up on Logan, in fact Logan already knew he was in it when he sensed the Pheromones :

No Caption Provided

===========================================================

In Response to your conclusion

Conclusions to post 3/overall

Daken has a better HF (key)

He does, i never contented that or denied that. You forgot to mention or address it's limits, which have been shown as he's been KOed by an arrow through his brain. There's no reason Slade can't do the same thing or just simply slice it off.

Good slashing/piercing/blunt durability

Won't do him any good when Slade chops a limb off

Claws that will cut vunerable areas of Slade´s composite armor (key)

Doesn't really matter given that Slade has effectively no sold being stabbed more than once.

Solid skill and speed, combined with stealth. Makes Daken a sneaky opponent.

You haven't really shown any feats that Slade can't top or surpass.

Good striking power without claws.

You've shown one showing which is a blatant outlier. As far as I'm concerned, Slade won't even feel his punches.

============================================================================

Closing Statement

There's nothing that i can say that can top what has already been said. Besides a better healing factor and blunt force durability, Daken doesn't have any advantages over Slade. Slade has much better strength, superior reaction and combat speed and overall better skill and tactical prowess than Daken.

#44 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio

@payneintheass: My third post is up. You want a fourth post or should we open votes?

#45 Edited by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: Sorry man, wait me a few hours. I´ll tag you again.

#47 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio

@payneintheass: No worries, just wanted to make sure you wanted to finish this or not.

#48 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: I wanted to real the whole thing again.

So yeah, lets call votes, but unfortunately I don´t think we are going to have a lot.

#49 Posted by King-Ragnar (4135 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by geekryan (4710 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: I will vote on this tomorrow!