CAV: DCEU Zod (Lan_Fan/Khael) vs MCU Thanos (ChaosElement) **CHAOSELEMENT QUITS

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Shinne

@lan_fan, representing DCEU Zod

"There's only one way this ends. Either you die, or I do."

VS

@chaoselement, representing MCU Thanos

”Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this... does put a smile on my face.
”Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this... does put a smile on my face."

CaV rules:

• This debate is between ChaosElement and me, only. We'd not appreciate intervention from other users. If you have something to say, you can PM us.
  • Voters must vote PURELY on the basis of merit – who made the best argument? Do not vote based on which character(s) you think would/should win in a battle
  • Do not comment on the arguments being made until voting is open.
  • Users under 500 posts aren't allowed to vote to prevent alt voters.

General rules:

• Thanos has his Sword and Armor
  • Thanos is in his Endgame Mindset
  • Zod is adapted, but his powers are limited to the extent he has shown. No freeze breath, statue force, etc.
  • In Character, but Serious Zod
  • Fight to K.O. or Death
  • Fighters Start 50 Feet Apart
  • Random Encounter
  • No knowledge
  • We are allowed bring up feats from scripts/novelization, and alternative scenes, but they aren't absolute.

New York
New York

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cocacolaman  Moderator

T4V.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP please.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CRUSHYOURENEMIES

taep

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shinne

@chazzer said:

T4V

I question your neutrality. Not only you're a firm believer of star level Thor (in strength as well IIRC), which is fine, whatever... But we do not have the best history. We've antagonized each other multiple times over the matter as well. I mean, if the situation was reversed and you did a CaV with someone, I wouldn't even think about voting, because I know I wasn't going be very neutral. That wouldn't be fair to you, obviously, but it also wouldn't be fair for your opponent as he'd only be getting a pity vote from his opponent's "hater". That wouldn't be fun at all.

@hulk_like_fire said:

T4V

I question yours as well. I mean you're pretty new, so I can't say a lot, but you're most of the time leaning towards Marvel from what I see. You seem to hate CW a lot. I've also seen you fanboying over ChaosElement multiple times.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/mcu-thanos-vs-dceu-superman-zod-doomsday-wonder-wo-2056772/

In this thread, you called Supermanforever retarded (which should give you a warning if reported) for arguing with ChaosElement in a thread where he was backing Thanos against not only Zod, but also Superman, Doomsday, Wonder Woman and Nam-Ek at the same time. You don't seem to even agree with Chaos here, but you seem to do it anyway because you guys are bros.

Both of you, I'm fine with counting your vote, but can you put all of your pre-existing thoughts on the match-up and users? Both are way easier said than done. This CaV is very important in nature do to its unique background, so please.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: In that thread, I know retarded wasn't a nice word, however, saying weird shet to Chaos is something I can't stand. I'll try not to be biased in this.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: Go right ahead, but that means you have to also remove someone from your side.

Can you guarantee that there are no biased people on your side? If you want me to point them out to you I will.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Khael doing another CaV? I r surprised. Is this the power of quarantine? xD

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: I never said I wasn't counting your vote, but I want you to think clearly and give actual unbiased vote with 0 pre-existing thoughts on the match-up and debaters. Can you do that? Are you absolutely sure? If you're not sure, you can leave on your own terms.

@lan_fan: In that thread, I know retarded wasn't a nice word, however, saying weird shet to Chaos is something I can't stand. I'll try not to be biased in this.

Wonderful.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael doing another CaV? I r surprised. Is this the power of quarantine? xD

Yes, also the power of getting bothered by someone to death.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, someones realizing all the voters gonna vote mcu no matter what

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: Only some. That's what I don't like about MCU/DCEU CaV. If it wasn't for a bet Chaos and I agreed upon, I wouldn't do this.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V please

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@chazzer: I never said I wasn't counting your vote, but I want you to think clearly and give actual unbiased vote with 0 pre-existing thoughts on the match-up and debaters. Can you do that? Are you absolutely sure? If you're not sure, you can leave on your own terms.

@hulk_like_fire said:

Wonderful.

Wonderful.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone

You keep bumping this thread with "taep" and deleting them minutes later. Why are you doing that?

Also, sorry for doing a CaV after refusing your offers in the past. There's an important bet involved in this CaV, so I wouldn't do this otherwise. Plus, most of my activities are cancelled due to the quarantine, so I'm way less busy.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@hulk_like_fire said:

Wonderful.

Chazzer is not biased, and he has enough posts to vote. I'd say that it's fair to count his vote.

He hasn't said anything here, plus the Hulk guy also doesn't seem like biased.

In the same thread, Supermanforever went off insulting but none of this is relevant to this CAV. And netiher of them are fanboying, voting Marvel doesn't mean biased.

Anyways, i'd say that they're okay.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: Just because they share some of your views, doesn't mean they're neutral. For all I know, you saying they're not biased are more reasons for people to believe that they are. I just explained to Chazzer that we don't have the best history together, and I'm afraid personal feuds could be blinding him from being objective. You've done this in your previous CaV as well.

It's not like I banned them from voting, I just reminded them to stay objective, which is easier said than done. I even asked them to promise to be objective, and apparently Chazzer refused to oblige. That's not my fault. I think Hulk_Fire is good to go.