CaV : CW White Canary (Major_Hellstorm) vs Achilles (All-Father)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#1 Edited by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Achilles (Represented by All-Father)

No Caption Provided

VS

CW White Canary (Represented by Major_Hellstorm)

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Both combatants are In Character
  • No knowledge about each other
  • This is not a Hand To Hand fight
  • Win by Death
  • Achilles is armed with his Sword and Shield
  • Sarah is armed with knives, throwing knives and two baton swords
  • Each are wearing their standard armor

No Caption Provided
  • Combatants start on opposite sides of the arena

Challenge a Viner Rules:

• For your vote to be counted it must not be based off the character, only the debater.)
  • Regular posting, or making comments is perfectly fine. However, you are not permitted to interfere in the debate, post scans, nor start any separate debates with another user.
  • As always, may the best debater win.
#2 Edited by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm First post is yours, i got another CaV i need to wrap up before i get to this.

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#3 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18101 posts) - - Show Bio

@all-father: okay, post will be up in a week or so. Also, can we say she has baton swords? So her staff skills will translate much more easily.

#4 Posted by ANTHP2000 (31065 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag folks.

#5 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by DanielDaRipper (6030 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43905 posts) - - Show Bio

Sara cause I said so

#9 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18101 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43905 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18101 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Sara Lance A.K.A White Canary

Bio:

Captain Sara Lance (December 25, 1987[1] – October 8, 2014[2]; resurrected 2015) is a former member of the League of Assassins, a vigilante, and a former member of Team Arrow. She is also the daughter of Quentin and Dinah Lance, the younger sister of the late Laurel Lance, and the ex-lover/close friend of Oliver Queen.

After the Queen's Gambit went down in 2007, Sara was presumed dead. After being rescued by Anthony Ivo and spending almost 2 years on the Amazo, and Lian Yu, she was recruited by the League of Assassins. She left the organization and returned to Starling City under the vigilante moniker the Canary, a translation of her League name as Ta-er al-Usfar (Arabic: الطائر الأصفر; for Yellow Bird), and stayed to protect her sister, Laurel, before she was forced to leave due to the League following her, trying to bring her back. She was eventually released from the League of Assassins by her former lover, Nyssa. Following this, she joined Team Arrow and began a relationship with Oliver. Sara soon rejoined the League as her part of a deal for their help in defeating Slade Wilson. Sara eventually returned to Starling following Malcolm Merlyn, but was killed by Thea Queen's hand, manipulated and drugged by Malcolm. Over a year after her death, Sara was resurrected by the powers of the Lazarus Pit. After Sara joined Rip Hunter's team, she became known as White Canary. She currently leads the Legends following Rip leaving the team.

Arrow Wikia

Stats:

I won't spend too much time on this since I don't know how good Achilles is.

Speed/Agility:

Sara is a pretty casual arrow timer, as you can see below where she catches a flaming arrow.

No Caption Provided

She even catches an arrow from the side (in a dream world that mirrored reality).

No Caption Provided

She regularly uses this speed to her advantage. As shown here where she uses agility to move around a battlefield while in a sword fight.

No Caption Provided

Strength/Durability:

Sara is also surprisingly strong. She is strong enough to kick Damien so hard that he spins in the air multiple times as he falls.

No Caption Provided

She also tosses Merlyn across a room.

No Caption Provided

Another thing about her strength is that armor and shields are practically useless. As I showed in the speed section, Sara was able to pierce a Knight's armor by throwing an arrow, but that's not all. She also cuts a metal chain in half with her baton.

No Caption Provided

As for durability, Sara is capable of taking multiple hits from metahumans as seen below.

Loading Video...

But I doubt durability will even come into play in this fight as we are both using swords. However, what will come into play is pain tolerance, which Sara has in spades. She has a such high pain tolerance that Damien basically says she is immune to torture.

Loading Video...

Skill:

Hand to Hand:

In terms of skill Sara is GOAT tier in the CWverse. As an example here she is beating Merlyn in a fight when he had a knife and she was unarmed.

Loading Video...

Same guy who beat both Arrow and Diggle at the same time (until Arrow stabbed himself) and beat Arrow unarmed. So needless to say, her fight with Merlyn was very impressive. Now, I only post this to show where she stands in her universe and to demonstrate her skill level, I will now move onto her more weapon oriented feats.

Sword Skill:

In sword to sword combat she is able to beat Damien Darhk pretty handily.

Loading Video...

Here she is beating him again.

Loading Video...

Same Damien that was quite above White Canary earlier in the series.

She has also beaten Julius Caesar unarmed with extreme ease (someone who is from around the same time period as Achilles).

Loading Video...

Knife Skill:

If her swords are ever taken away from her for some reason, she can sill handle herself in a sword fight with just a knife.

Loading Video...

She is also deathly accurate with throwing weapons, which she repeatedly uses to disarm people.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Which she can rapid fire.

No Caption Provided

Conclusion:

I don't know enough about Achilles to say much, but Sara's pain tolerance, agility, strength, range and skill will be big factors in this fight.

#12 Posted by Rac95 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#13 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18101 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18101 posts) - - Show Bio

@all-father: Okay, cool.

#16 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18101 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_hellstorm: I haven't forgot about this, was just busy with my finals.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#18 Posted by IndomitableRegal (17665 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooooohhhhhh.

#19 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18101 posts) - - Show Bio

@all-father: Sooooo.........are you gonna post soon? I mean if you wanna cancel for now until you have more free time that would be good too, that way I can start on another CaV in the mean time.

#20 Edited by DarthRaven (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, this is going to be good.

#21 Posted by Arcus1 (27819 posts) - - Show Bio

Comparing these two should be interesting, t4v

#22 Edited by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Arcus1 (27819 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 Mind locking this? We called it off.