• 188 results
#1 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

Ladies and gentlemen, the match of the ages. Goku vs Superman? Batman vs Captain America? Spider man vs Wolverine? Spidey wins that one BTW. No! This is the battle between East and West of fictions two greatest Radioactive Monsters!

In this corner, the original radioactive monster, weighing at 65,000 Tons. He is the King of Monsters! Gojira himself, the reining champ, Gooooooooodzillaaaaaaaa!

No Caption Provided

Godzilla (Heisei)

In this corner, the challenger. Weighing in at 1500 pounds. Don't make him Angry, he will Smash! The Green Goliath, the Jade Giant. The one, the only, the Incredible Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuulk!

No Caption Provided

Hulk (Marvel Now Hulk)

Rules

• Death or KO!
  • In Character.
  • Start 100 feet away.
  • Battle Here!
No Caption Provided

Whoever wins, we lose!

Cant think of a better song.

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage Give me a day, I will be ready to get this on! start with a opener if ya like.

#3 Posted by GhostRavage (14921 posts) - - Show Bio

-.-'... Dude, i never confirmed this. I still needed check out my HD which im missing currently and need to see if i have time, im taking exams in about a week and need to study a ton of stuff. So i don't promise anything.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#4 Edited by AllStarSuperman (42611 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

-.-'... Dude, i never confirmed this. I still needed check out my HD which im missing currently and need to see if i have time, im taking exams in about a week and need to study a ton of stuff. So i don't promise anything.

LOL I thought by this...

No Caption Provided

...meant you were going to do it.

I need time to gather scans. I will save this for now, and we can check back in with each other in a few days.

#6 Posted by GhostRavage (14921 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Ok... I don't recall if Gravage has that much appearances either so i need to get my HD and make some research as well so bare with me.

#7 Edited by reaverlation (25491 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems cool.

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: we can use Marvel Now Hulk, whichever one beside World Breaker, cause then I have to go all Burning Godzilla on ya lol.

#9 Posted by GhostRavage (14921 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Give me time, i'll see what i can do and if we need to change the version.

#10 Posted by mikep12 (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks awesome please tag me.

#12 Posted by GhostRavage (14921 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: So much people looking for this and i don't even know if i have time xD... Anyway, i will bro... I will...

No Caption Provided

#14 Posted by MonsterStomp (36540 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Tag me for voting if possible and if/when this debate gains momentum.

#17 Edited by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#18 Posted by GhostRider2 (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

But but it's Godzilla

#19 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

so....who'll start?

Im still finishing scans from the Heisei Dark Horse comics, you can start if ya want. I will post later tonight or in the morning.

#23 Posted by Iragexcudder (9461 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: K.

@theacidskull: Alright openers it is.

Hulk is stronger than godzilla, his current feats are very impressive and show a lot of resistance and durability, not to mention that Hulk has an insane healing factor that will most likely keep him going for a long time.

All true. Hulk Strength Feats when he hits those OMGWTF levels is higher by alot.

However, GZ Heisei is a easy 100,000 toner base on feats + body weight of foes. GZ himself is 60,000 tons in weight alone.

The point however of this debate will not be Hulk hitting power vs GZ hitting power, the argument is more the classic Brute Force vs Range Superiority. Which I will get into later,

Current hulk has also been written to be faster, I doubt GZ has the reaction feats to actually stop hulks charges. While you can say that Spider-man and wolverine jump around hulk easily, Hulk can still manipulate his power and size for his advantage.

Again all true, GZ to be fair is not slow either as I will show. He has two things to help tag Hulk here. 1) Being mass, his tail is as thick as a Football stadium. His heat rays are also massive in size. 2) Reaction time may not be like Hulks, but GZ has tagged, and reacted to Sonic Speeds of Jets, Missiles, and Monsters.

this of course is the opener :P, soon the reckoning will begin...

The Reckoning!

No Caption Provided

#25 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be interesting!

#26 Posted by JwwProd (20666 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#27 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: want me to make the first move lol. Feeling doubts backing your green giant ;)

#28 Posted by dondave (41747 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be good

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
#29 Posted by OreoAssassin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#30 Posted by MonsterStomp (36540 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'all changed dance partners?

#32 Posted by tomlikesfries (5341 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'all changed dance partners?

Yup, GR got cold feet.

#34 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Shot (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

Wont Godzilla just absorb all of the Radiation Hulk has?

#36 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@shot said:

Wont Godzilla just absorb all of the Radiation Hulk has?

Put that sh!t in spoilers!

#38 Edited by Thitiki (4504 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Thitiki (4504 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: :O Is Tony's armor good or did he get f*cked up by the Hulk?

#42 Posted by Thitiki (4504 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull:

That's kind of the thing, Hulk doesn't need to hit the OMGWTF level anymore, because back in the day he really had to build his rage up, however, he seems to accomplish amazing things right after transformation, which is really going to change things up. The argument comes down to how Hulk can use his size against Godzilla, considering that his foe is basically an open target, Hulk can definitely get some good hits in there. Sure a lot of Factors will come to play when these two monsters fight but I honestly don't see how Godzilla can KO or subdue hulk. Hurt? Hell yes, but permanently kill or KO? Nope.

Well that is why I am here, to convince people GZ can possibly put Hulk down. Granted there is not many ways, but I will go ahead and touch on why I think GZ can win.

There is many Movie versions of GZ. Showa (50s-80s) Heisei (80s-2000s) Millennium (2000s-2010) and now Legendary (Current). There been many version as well like Final Wars, Giant Monsters All Out Attack, Marvel Comics (Based on Showa), Dark Horse (Based on Heisei), and IDW Comics (Base on itself :/ )

That said, people get confused of the feats and blah blah blah.... Im using Heisei GZ, backed by Dark Horse comics on him as well. Why would I use this version? Several reasons, mainly I enjoyed these movies the most. However Heisei GZ has one major power ability that all the others seem to rarely show. Radiation Absorption.

Heisei GZ has shown in most movies of his the consistent power to absorb Radiation, or Nuclear Energy of any kind, and increase his power through it. Where Hulk gets madder to get stronger Gamma power, GZ her gets stronger over Hulks power increase!

Its beautiful!

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

1) GZ empties a Nuke Reactor dry by holding it.

2) GZ commented need Radiation to gain power.

3) GZ actually proves here to get bigger and stronger with more Radiation. He absorbed the radioactive waste dumped under water already, and was the standard 80 foot tall GZ, then absorb the Nuke Missiles of this Nuke Sub, and increase to 100 Meters with more powerful attacks.

GZ gets stronger with Radiation around him. It grants him a better Regen, larger size, stronger stats, and more powerful Nuke Blasts. This also has a side effect to Hulk in the fact he is being constantly drained of Gamma power at a rate. This not only hinders Hulk many times in past comics, but will put Hulk at a constant level of gaining power at a slower rate then normal vs GZ who is getting stronger, and stronger as well.

Also Strength wise, GZ is no weakling here.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

1) GZ Slams around a 70,000 ton King Ghidorah, and rag dolls him with no trouble.

2) Battra here weighs 20,000 tons. Not much, however the feat is super impressive in the fact GZ lifts and slams him at the bottom of the ocean. Great pressure there. He also slams his up and down faster than what should be possible in a water environment, due to the water resistance. Finally he slammed Battra with enough force to cause a Volcanic eruption from under them too!

3) Really good feat! Mecha GZ weighs a whopping 150,000 tons! Why is this impressive? GZ lifts the robot at the furthest end, not in the middle! That is way harder physically than lifting a balanced object. He also throws Mecha GZ with ease as well!

4) Here GZ single swipes rips open Destroyah with ease, and rips off his bone structure. Impressive since Destroyah withstands Godzilla's most powerful Spiral Ray attack with little damage.

5) GZ tail is a valuable weapon of slamming power, smashes in the super durable Mecha GZ.

6) GZ 1985 Movie (Comic remake here) Knocks down a Sky Scraper with no effort.

7) Best feat yet! GZ lifts over his head the 200,000 ton Biollante in this Manga remake.

So GZ is a comfortable 200,000+ ton monster with no amping! Does Hulk have any average strength feat on that level? I love to see it. As long as GZ is draining Radiation, he gets stronger.

Oh I'm not doubting that Godzilla can hit the Hulk, but I am honestly sure hulk can take it quite comfortably, considering his resistance and Healing factor. And whilst I understand that Godzilla isn't particularly slow, he's still not as fast as the Hulk. You see not only does Hulk have great striking power, but considering his leg muscles, you can quickly get some very damaging hits on the big reptile, considering that he was currently able to get iron man out of the explosion radius only through his speed.

Hulk is the green blur, obviously. Now Imagine him using that speed to add up to his striking power, how hard he'd be able to punch godzilla? And I'm not saying that this is going to be easy, but Hulk can use his advantages really well, which is why I think he'll emerge victorious.

More of a Travel Speed feat, he can only run in one direction, and it is a good way to get in GZ face, but GZ still has great reaction feats to tag Hulk when not blitzing.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

1) Tail swipes a retreating Super X2. This thing flies at Super Sonic Speeds.

2) Examples of GZ's Heat Ray tagging Sonic Jets attacking, and fleeing.

3) GZ here paints a beautiful picture of tagging multiple Sonic jets with his Heat Ray, Tail, and Claws.

So even if Hulk moves a sonic speed, or jumps in the air to punch GZ's face, he can be tagged by Heat Ray, Tail, or Claw. Then slammed around harder than he ever has by a 200+ ton Abomination, or a 100+ toner Thing ever has slammed him. GZ is naturally in the 200,000+ ton league already. Then add the getting larger and stronger by absorbing Hulk's radiation.

#45 Posted by Frozen (21085 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Good post. A question regarding Hulk; is the Savage Hulk a weaker incarnation? Godzilla stomped that version.

#47 Posted by Frozen (21085 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I'm aware of that. How powerful is the Savage version in relation to say, the Grey version or Mindless?

#49 Posted by HyperViper97 (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: you mean in the comic? That was Showa Godzilla, who isn't exactly on this level

#50 Edited by Frozen (21085 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperviper97: That was Marvel's Showa Godzilla.

@theacidskull said:

@frozen said:

@theacidskull: I'm aware of that. How powerful is the Savage version in relation to say, the Grey version or Mindless?

Current Savage Would beat BOTH considering his feats, Tho Mindless would put up a good fight. Grey hulk would get walked all over, but to be fair HE COULD use his brains to boost his chances

Thanks. I take it Savage was quite impressive, because if we really look at it, he did fight Classic Thor? I am also under the impression Grey Hulk is weaker than She-Hulk.