CaV: Canyon Guide (Viking1205) vs Ghazan (CocaColaMan)

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Ghazan vs Canyon Guide

CaV Rules

• Win by death only
  • Full knowledge
  • Morals off
  • Start 30 ft away
  • Fight in the Great Divide

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ghazan

Simply put, the Canyon Guide is fodder. Physically, Ghazan holds a star on his shoulder constantly, as seen in the picture above, while still acting cool. Most people can't even carry a chip on their shoulder without acting fussy.

Ghazan is a lavabender, and as master Bolin points out, earthbending just gives him ammo. Canyon Guide can only earthbend. Therefore, Ghazan can beat him through lavabending, even if the Guide is a superior vanilla earthbender.

Looking forward to your response!

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Viking1205  Online

Lmao

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Viking1205  Online

I'll try to get this up by tmw, even if you never asked me because this is fun.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not what I thought I’d see, but a welcome surprise.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Viking1205  Online

The Canyon Guide

Bending:

Canyon Guide is one of the most powerful character in all of the avatar verse. A direct comparison of his bending could be made with the self-proclaimed "most powerful earthbender" King Bumi a.k.a the Mad Genius.

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Old Masters, The Great Divide

Bumi was so weak that he had to use his city's rail systems to toss away all the fire nation buildings from his city, whereas the Canyon Guide simply takes on gravity and destroys a bridge, he created by tossing a rock all the way up. Talking about bridges, what did Bumi's buildings do to those mail bridges in Omashu? Nothing, whereas Canyon Guide one shot a bridge. That shows superior power right here. Another point to prove consistency of the Canyon Guide's superiority is the way Aang reacts to the bending of these old earthbenders.

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Great Divide, The King of Omashu

Aang treats Bumi's largest boulder like it's fodder and sends it back to Bumi, by simply running in circles, whereas he was in awe of the Canyon Guide's earthbending, proceeded to complement him as well

Aang: Nice bending!

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Great Divide

With some consistency established, it isn't debatable that the Canyon Guide scales heads and shoulders over Aang and Bumi, who are all extremely powerful benders that would shit on Ghazan. Aang has himself cooled a huge amount of lava, which also happens to be Ghazan's speciality while he looked at the Guide's proficiency in awe, hoping he'd reach that level one day.

There's one more comparison with Bumi, which I'll focus in the next section.

Portrayal:

The Canyon Guide scales vastly over Aang, who's raw earthbending could hold itself against the Phoenix King.

It took Ozai, a grand total of 30 seconds to melt Aang's earth ball into lava, even that was only partial.

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Avatar Aang

To give you a clearer look, I've attached a few frames in spoilers.

Why is this important? The Canyon Guide is dealing with a guy who specializes in turning rock into lava. If Aang could resist the same move, for 30 seconds from the most powerful firebender, what would Ghazan do? That's right -- nothing.

To prove this, Mako has himself overpowered this guy's lavabending in Zaofu and Mako is far inferior to the Phoenix King, who struggled to melt an earthbender that the Canyon Guide would eat alive. Once again, Ghazan is absolutely not doing anything against benders of this level, except maybe commit suicide.

Another important detail is, self-proclaimed Phoenix King Ozai started his assault on the earth kingdom from it's north western border moving directly inwards towards the east. There's a reason why he didn't try to south, that's where the great divide is situated and Ozai knows not to mess with this man, in a battle.

Finally talking about the ultimate hype for the Canyon Guide, here's what the most authentic expert of Korra and Unalaq has to say about the Canyon Guide -

No Caption Provided

Tektonic, the most avid supporter of Korra says she, at her most powerful form would lose to this grandmaster, even with help. When tektonic says Korra loses, that's undeniable.

Coming to talk about Korra herself, she treats Mako and Bolin like they're absolute fodder.

The Legend of Korra - Ruins of the Empire
The Legend of Korra - Ruins of the Empire

Why is this important? There's a man who committed suicide, the moment a far inferior version of Mako teamed up with Bolin against him in a huge cavern tailor made for an earthbender -- yes, you're right, that man is Ghazan.

A simple math says that

Canyon Guide > Cosmic Korra >> AS Korra > Korra > Airbending Korra >>>>>>>Mako and Bolin in comics > Mako and Bolin in Season 3 > Ghazan

Ghazan is at the lower end of the bending scale that Canyon Guide rules.

This simply proves that the Canyon Guide is a far better than this lavabender.

Tactical strength:

What's the use of bending if you don't use your brain properly? The Canyon Guide has been ruling the Great Divide for a several decades now and the Fire Nation haven't been able to establish even the slightest footholds whereas King Bumi immediately surrendered when Mai's father came knocking the doors of Omashu. King Bumi himself has laid brilliant traps to help Aang realize his own strength when he put Sokka and Katara in a cage. That right there shows Canyon Guide's superiority over Bumi. Ghazan doesn't hold a candle to such intelligence since he couldn't even escape a small prison without help and also killed himself instead of fighting two teenagers.

====================================================================

Counters:

Ghazan holds a star on his shoulder constantly, as seen in the picture above, while still acting cool. Most people can't even carry a chip on their shoulder without acting fussy.

Ghazan is star level? cool. The Canyon Guide scales above Aang who could go toe to toe with comet Ozai and by Ozai's own admission, the comet is on the level of 100 suns. If we're taking a low end estimate, Canyon Guide is atleast 101 stars level. At a high end, he scales above AS Korra who scales above Comet Ozai with each individual element, that would roughly put the Canyon Guide at around 500 stars level. A single star is fodder to be honest, as is Ghazan.

OzaiYes ... [Cuts to Azula looking pleased.] Yes you're right, Azula. [Stands up and walks to the world map.] Sozin's Comet is almost upon us, and on that day, it will endow us with the strength and power of a hundred suns. No bender will stand a chance against us.

Ghazan is a lavabender, and as master Bolin points out, earthbending just gives him ammo. Canyon Guide can only earthbend.

As I've already explained, a far inferior earthbender like Aang was able to hold his own against Ozai's comet fire melting his rock for 30 seconds, Ghazan is weaker than Mako, who is fodder to comet Ozai and Aang could keep up with that power. Ghazan melting Bolin's earth doesn't hold a candle to high tiers in any means.

====================================================================

How the Canyon Guide can win:

• First off, the battle takes place in The Great Divide - An immediate location advantage due to the Canyon Guide's familiarity. He would run circles around Ghazan by knowing where to run and hide and where to strike.
  • Second, lavabending wouldn't do anything since the Canyon Guide would laugh at Ghazan's weak bending, that couldn't beat Mako and Bolin, whereas he scales over Cosmic Korra, Aang, Comet Ozai and King Bumi.
  • Third, he is far more intelligent, given he knows how to stay safe from the Fire Nation, which many of the best benders of their era couldn't do, and some of these guys are much more smarter than Ghazan, who relies on Zaheer to make every single plan.
Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Delein  Online

taep

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Viking1205  Online

@delein:

Just FYI, this CaV isn't a serious one. Cola and myself are only joking.!

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Delein  Online

@delein:

Just FYI, this CaV isn't a serious one. Cola and myself are only joking.!

I know I know, no worries

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't be serious 💀, what is this?.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of y'all got way too much time on your hands lol. PM me, I have a lot of work I wouldn't mind assistance with 😁.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellent.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this clownery? T4V

KorraAlone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CocaColaMan

Bumi was so weak that he had to use his city's rail systems to toss away all the fire nation buildings from his city, whereas the Canyon Guide simply takes on gravity and destroys a bridge, he created by tossing a rock all the way up. Talking about bridges, what did Bumi's buildings do to those mail bridges in Omashu? Nothing, whereas Canyon Guide one shot a bridge. That shows superior power right here. Another point to prove consistency of the Canyon Guide's superiority is the way Aang reacts to the bending of these old earthbenders.

I don't know why being superior to Bumi is impressive. Ghazan already fought Bumi and won:

Loading Video...

Note that Bumi's earthbending was so inconsequential he had to invoke the cosmic power of Harmonic Convergence to airbend.

And bridges aren't even that impressive. Toph, who would lose 10/10 to a weakling like Zaheer, came close to doing the same. While I'm not claiming that Toph is close to the Canyon Guide, this particular feat is worthless.

Aang treats Bumi's largest boulder like it's fodder and sends it back to Bumi, by simply running in circles, whereas he was in awe of the Canyon Guide's earthbending, proceeded to complement him as well

There are two ways of looking at this.

1. Aang is a 12 year old. According to the laws of Germany, a 12 year old can't consent. Nickelodeon is a German company. Therefore, Aang cannot consent to being in awe legally of the Canyon Guide's earthbending. The Canyon Guide's earthbending is committing statutory awe-inspiration by inspiring Aang to be in awe, and therefore this doesn't count as a feat, unless you'd like to argue that 12 year old kids are old enough to consent?

2. Aang is a 112 year old. He forgot about Bumi's earthbending after fighting him because of Alzheimer's and was only impressed with the Canyon Guide because of his mustache, which he bent at a nice angle.

With some consistency established, it isn't debatable that the Canyon Guide scales heads and shoulders over Aang and Bumi, who are all extremely powerful benders that would shit on Ghazan. Aang has himself cooled a huge amount of lava, which also happens to be Ghazan's speciality while he looked at the Guide's proficiency in awe, hoping he'd reach that level one day.

Ghazan would stomp the fraudulent Avatar. Aang is supposedly a master based on arrows. Aang is not a master, though, because he got stomped by people who use arrows:

Loading Video...

Tenzin, Aang's son, has never faced such issues, and therefore is superior to his father. This is consistent with Tenzin being older than 12 year old Aang, and thus he must be a superior airbending master. He's even superior to Iroh according to @tektonic and Iroh can redirect lightning where Ozai can't, putting Iroh > Ozai > Aang. This is Tenzin after fighting Ghazan:

No Caption Provided

Yes, Ghazan had help. From the fodder Zaheer, for one. The other help was Ming Hua, who lost to Mako, and P'li, who got killed by some old ladies . Ghazan must have done the majority of this on his own, and he never even lavabent! Aang is not on Ghazan's level, period.

Why is this important? The Canyon Guide is dealing with a guy who specializes in turning rock into lava. If Aang could resist the same move, for 30 seconds from the most powerful firebender, what would Ghazan do? That's right -- nothing.

As has been established, Ozai is inferior to Iroh, who, even boosted by Sozin's Comet, is not as powerful as regular Azula, according to @indomitableregal

No Caption Provided

And Azula got curbstomped by Ty Lee. This would place Ty Lee >>>>>>>>> Azula >> Iroh (Comet Boosted) > Ozai (Comet Boosted.) Ty Lee isn't even that hot to anyone old enough, more like cute at best, so the only logical conclusion is that Ozai, being so vastly inferior, must not be hot, which is consistent with how cool it was seeing him blaze a forest, the chilling fear in place when he scarred Zuko and his cold attitude towards his children. Ghazan should have no issue overheating the Guide.

To prove this, Mako has himself overpowered this guy's lavabending in Zaofu and Mako is far inferior to the Phoenix King, who struggled to melt an earthbender that the Canyon Guide would eat alive. Once again, Ghazan is absolutely not doing anything against benders of this level, except maybe commit suicide.

Mako is better than Ty Lee according to just about everyone not named @asimp2000 who did a CaV on the subject. Therefore, Mako is way better than Ozai. Still, though, it's noteworthy that Ghazan allowed this to happen, as I will be proving later.

Why is this important? There's a man who committed suicide, the moment a far inferior version of Mako teamed up with Bolin against him in a huge cavern tailor made for an earthbender -- yes, you're right, that man is Ghazan.

I- you dare make fun of a depressed man's suicidal tendencies?

What's the use of bending if you don't use your brain properly? The Canyon Guide has been ruling the Great Divide for a several decades now and the Fire Nation haven't been able to establish even the slightest footholds whereas King Bumi immediately surrendered when Mai's father came knocking the doors of Omashu. King Bumi himself has laid brilliant traps to help Aang realize his own strength when he put Sokka and Katara in a cage. That right there shows Canyon Guide's superiority over Bumi. Ghazan doesn't hold a candle to such intelligence since he couldn't even escape a small prison without help and also killed himself instead of fighting two teenagers.

Ghazan didn't escape because of his suicidal tendencies. The only person who could kill him was himself; he couldn't do so in that cage. He tried to starve himself, but his stomach was too strong to starve. He tried to drown, but his lungs were so godly they breathed in the ocean water. He had to wait for Zaheer to become slightly less fodder so he could save him, then wait for the right time. The reason we don't see much of the Red Lotus' personal interactions is that it was too dark for the show as Ming Hua and P'li did everything in their power to buy medication, call therapists, and give him encouraging words to keep from committing the deed. There was probably even an intervention staged for him.

When he saw Mako and Bolin in Zaofu, he used his superior mind to calculate how it would go from there. Eventually, they'd corner him after Mako fodderized Ming Hua, and he'd have his chance. With Zaheer chased away and the girls dead, he could end it all and be happy. He wasn't about to lose that chance to be happy.

Another sign of Ghazan's superiority intellectually over the Canyon Guide is how he strives for equality. The Canyon Guide is a boomer, and thus racist and homophobic, probably even misogynistic. Ghazan has never shown anything but interest in equal rights, throwing lava equally at both master Bolin and Avatar State Korra. He's not a simp nor is he an abuser.

Conclusion

Ghazan stomps the old man.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impressive. I didn't think anyone could make a good case for Ghazan but this was a tight post.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opener's up

That‘s not a opener.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eslay03 said:

Opener's up

That‘s not a opener.

It opens the eyes to greatness

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eslay03 said:

Opener's up

That‘s not a opener.

It opens the eyes to greatness

I retract my statement then.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad to be part of history in the making.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Viking1205  Online

Counters:

Note that Bumi's earthbending was so inconsequential he had to invoke the cosmic power of Harmonic Convergence to airbend.

The Harmonic Convergence recreated an entire nation, while Bumi was only a piece in the recreated portion. That's not an ideal representation to show how powerful the Canyon Guide is. Plus, the Canyon Guide scales above Cosmic Spirit Korra, who is stronger than Unavaatu and the likes. Unavaatu is a fusion of Vaatu who could use the energy from Harmonic Convergence to break away AS prison like glass. And we have authorial statements that Raava and Vaatu can shatter dimensions. The Canyon Guide scales above them through Unavaatu scaling from tektonic, which I posted in my opener.

The Legend of Korra - Art of the Animated Series - Book 2
The Legend of Korra - Art of the Animated Series - Book 2

And bridges aren't even that impressive. Toph, who would lose 10/10 to a weakling like Zaheer, came close to doing the same. While I'm not claiming that Toph is close to the Canyon Guide, this particular feat is worthless.

Remember the prison that Ghazan was imprisoned? Toph would break it out without a sweat -- direct signs of superiority, by your own admission, Canyon Guide stomps self proclaimed Greatest Earthbender library level Toph Beifong.

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Lost Adventures

There are two ways of looking at this.

Aang is an 112 year old man. Although he did have Alzheimer's, it was entirely cured when he landed on the Southern Air Temple. Remember Gyatso told Aang that he'll meet someone that'll help him? Aang connected with the avatar spirit which cured him off his disease and he was able to instantly recognize Roku's statue despite the fact that Roku died 112 years before that. Aang got back his perfect memory and was also shielded from any sort of disease from that point, evident in the fact that he was not infected whereas Katara and Sokka were, which also led to Aang's capture by Zhao.

Ghazan would stomp the fraudulent Avatar. Aang is supposedly a master based on arrows. Aang is not a master, though, because he got stomped by people who use arrows:

Tenzin, Aang's son, has never faced such issues, and therefore is superior to his father. This is consistent with Tenzin being older than 12 year old Aang, and thus he must be a superior airbending master. He's even superior to Iroh according to @tektonic and Iroh can redirect lightning where Ozai can't, putting Iroh > Ozai > Aang. This is Tenzin after fighting Ghazan:

False equivalence tbh. Aang was only pinned when dozens of arrows were targeting his body. Tenzin gets knocked out everytime some projectile moves close to his body. Plus dozens > 1 projectile.

The Legend of Korra - The Ultimatum, Day of the Colossus

Yes, Ghazan had help. From the fodder Zaheer, for one. The other help was Ming Hua, who lost to Mako, and P'li, who got killed by some old ladies . Ghazan must have done the majority of this on his own, and he never even lavabent! Aang is not on Ghazan's level, period.

Ming Hua lost to Mako, the same Mako that made Ghazan commit suicide on sight.

And your scaling of Iroh and Ozai, Iroh had a 100 star amp, yet instead of fighting some benders, he was busy burning fire nation insignia. Even to burn a piece of cloth, Iroh had to focus on his chi and do complex actions, whereas Ozai burns clothes by simply throwing them away. Blatant superiority imo.

Ghazan should have no issue overheating the Guide.

The Canyon Guide spent his entire life in the Great Divide, during war time, without proper food and water due to crawling monsters, all during hot climates in scorching sun. The temperature of sun is 6000K, while lava is far cooler than that. Guide would likely no sell lava bending.

Another durability feat for the guide is as follows.

The guide told to Aang that the canyon was formed by earth spirits that were angry over humans and we know what angry spirits do, Hei Bai destroyed a village while a rebel spirit defeated the avatar state, the canyon guide had lived all this to tell the tale. Ghazan's lava wouldn't scratch him to be honest.

you dare make fun of a depressed man's suicidal tendencies?

Ghazan is depressed? That seals his fate entirely. We know how depressed Korra got her ass kicked by Kuvira and a blind 80 year old woman and you already stated that Toph would lose to the Guide while the creators said Kuvira would prove a good fight to Toph, meaning she won't beat the blind bandit. A depressed lavabender is absolutely getting stomped here.

Ghazan didn't escape because of his suicidal tendencies. The only person who could kill him was himself; he couldn't do so in that cage. He tried to starve himself, but his stomach was too strong to starve. He tried to drown, but his lungs were so godly they breathed in the ocean water. He had to wait for Zaheer to become slightly less fodder so he could save him, then wait for the right time. The reason we don't see much of the Red Lotus' personal interactions is that it was too dark for the show as Ming Hua and P'li did everything in their power to buy medication, call therapists, and give him encouraging words to keep from committing the deed. There was probably even an intervention staged for him.

When he saw Mako and Bolin in Zaofu, he used his superior mind to calculate how it would go from there. Eventually, they'd corner him after Mako fodderized Ming Hua, and he'd have his chance. With Zaheer chased away and the girls dead, he could end it all and be happy. He wasn't about to lose that chance to be happy.

Another sign of Ghazan's superiority intellectually over the Canyon Guide is how he strives for equality. The Canyon Guide is a boomer, and thus racist and homophobic, probably even misogynistic. Ghazan has never shown anything but interest in equal rights, throwing lava equally at both master Bolin and Avatar State Korra. He's not a simp nor is he an abuser.

If Ghazan was as smart as you claim him to be, he'd have escaped the prison himself the way I showed Toph break the boat, but since the dude was so weak that he couldn't earthbend in an ocean.

Lastly, The Canyon Guide is clever enough to boost himself. How is it possible? Regal has deconstructed how aystarr island offers a boost to the guide. What is aystarr island? A land filled with water -- a liquid -- around. If Ghazan starts bending lava -- also a liquid -- the location would boost canyon guide, whereas Ghazan would remain the same.

No Caption Provided

Conclusion:

Guide beats down Ghazan before providing counselling for his mental health and then kills him.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, keep it going.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember the prison that Ghazan was imprisoned? Toph would break it out without a sweat -- direct signs of superiority, by your own admission, Canyon Guide stomps self proclaimed Greatest Earthbender library level Toph Beifong.

That wood was strong enough to hold Ghazan, who could hold a star on his shoulder. Toph thought that fodders were making a lot of fire in the finale. Obviously Toph would never break that cage; she couldn't even break the cage that Katara broke out of with sweat.

Aang is an 112 year old man. Although he did have Alzheimer's, it was entirely cured when he landed on the Southern Air Temple. Remember Gyatso told Aang that he'll meet someone that'll help him? Aang connected with the avatar spirit which cured him off his disease and he was able to instantly recognize Roku's statue despite the fact that Roku died 112 years before that. Aang got back his perfect memory and was also shielded from any sort of disease from that point, evident in the fact that he was not infected whereas Katara and Sokka were, which also led to Aang's capture by Zhao.

Headcanon. Feats show Aang's lack of memory.

Loading Video...

Forgets that Katara is right next to him as he firebends.This

Aang forgets how to talk

No Caption Provided

Aang forgets that Comic Vine told him he's not supposed to have any actual good waterbending feats

It's clear that Aang is still suffering from some of the effects of Alzheimer's. He even left his most precious treasure alone with a blind girl in a desert.

False equivalence tbh. Aang was only pinned when dozens of arrows were targeting his body. Tenzin gets knocked out everytime some projectile moves close to his body. Plus dozens > 1 projectile.

P'li is closely related to Combustion Man, so her surpassing the limits of plot and hurting Tenzin makes sense. That second projectile came from a Marvel character, Colossus, who has survived fights with the Hulk, whose power is infinite.

No Caption Provided

These are special projectiles, not arrows, smh

Ming Hua lost to Mako, the same Mako that made Ghazan commit suicide on sight.

Ghazan was contemplating suicide that whole time, Viking. You need to read your opponent's posts sometime.

And your scaling of Iroh and Ozai, Iroh had a 100 star amp, yet instead of fighting some benders, he was busy burning fire nation insignia. Even to burn a piece of cloth, Iroh had to focus on his chi and do complex actions, whereas Ozai burns clothes by simply throwing them away. Blatant superiority imo.

Ozai's clothing was nerfed. When he removed it, the vacuum of power made from being removed from him actually took all the durability from those clothes. Not an impressive feat.

The Canyon Guide spent his entire life in the Great Divide, during war time, without proper food and water due to crawling monsters, all during hot climates in scorching sun. The temperature of sun is 6000K, while lava is far cooler than that. Guide would likely no sell lava bending.

I'm a Floridian. I deal with worse than this stuff daily. Here's the first part of your paragraph rephrased for Florida purposes.

The CocaColaMan spent his entire life in Florida, at any time, without proper sanity and proper driving regulation due to crackheads, all during hot climates in scorching sun.

Now, as we all know, Huu, Tho and Due are also Floridians, and Ming Hua is from their tribe. She never wanted to touch Ghazan's lava, however. So I think it's fair to say that Ghazan's lava > Ming Hua > Canyon Guide in terms of heat.

The guide told to Aang that the canyon was formed by earth spirits that were angry over humans and we know what angry spirits do, Hei Bai destroyed a village while a rebel spirit defeated the avatar state, the canyon guide had lived all this to tell the tale. Ghazan's lava wouldn't scratch him to be honest.

Ghazan destroyed one of the four Air Temples, which contained 1/4th of one of the Four Nations. Given the Avatar world is not known to be smaller than IRL world, the Four Nations would have to each be many times larger than Russia just to make up the land, so essentially Ghazan destroyed Russia at least. Canyons are trash. In fact, Ghazan would probably turn the whole Great Divide into lava.

Ghazan is depressed? That seals his fate entirely. We know how depressed Korra got her ass kicked by Kuvira and a blind 80 year old woman and you already stated that Toph would lose to the Guide while the creators said Kuvira would prove a good fight to Toph, meaning she won't beat the blind bandit. A depressed lavabender is absolutely getting stomped here.

Ghazan is morals off, his depression isn't effecting him here.

If Ghazan was as smart as you claim him to be, he'd have escaped the prison himself the way I showed Toph break the boat, but since the dude was so weak that he couldn't earthbend in an ocean.

I already told you he escaped multiple times off screen, he just couldn't kill himself properly. The only reason he didn't swim all the way to land was that he always chose to escape at the wrong time of the month. Yue, the moon, would have her time of the month at the same time and Ghazan would always ride a crimson wave back to the cage, which was gross enough he just had to stop. The depression a morals off Ghazan wouldn't have.

Closing Conclusion

Ghazan turns the Great Divide into lava and stomps.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Viking1205  Online

Counters 2.0:

That wood was strong enough to hold Ghazan, who could hold a star on his shoulder. Toph thought that fodders were making a lot of fire in the finale. Obviously Toph would never break that cage; she couldn't even break the cage that Katara broke out of with sweat.

So, you're telling me Ghazan could break out of it if a fodder like zaheer assists him, but can't do it on his own? Weak tbh. Toph only wanted Katara to have her moment and she was already guilty because Aang might have been captured because of her.

Headcanon. Feats show Aang's lack of memory.

Wrong.

• It was Aang's masterplan to make Katara see her own strength. Result? Katara found out she's a healer.
  • Aang lost Raava's connection after Azula shot him in the catacombs. No wonder he forgot about that.
  • Appa betrayed the Gaang at that point by leaving trails so that Azula could follow. Aang wanted to teach it a lesson, but the prank went too far though.

P'li is closely related to Combustion Man, so her surpassing the limits of plot and hurting Tenzin makes sense. That second projectile came from a Marvel character, Colossus, who has survived fights with the Hulk, whose power is infinite.

CM is a blatant plot armor, yet Aang could beat him when they were standing on an elevated platform -- you know elevation boosts combustion benders -- and then there's Tenzin, who gets knocked out even if that beam isn't even hitting him. Two entirely different tiers imo.

So, Tenzin scales to a Marvel character? Canyon Guide scales to a Marvel character too, just that they are more powerful.

King Bumi is a Loki variant -- not just a normal loki, but the Classic Loki himself, who could confuse even a cosmic entity like Alioth.

No Caption Provided

Their robes, eyes, color code all look the same, including the twin horned headdress. This particular Loki variant managed to fool the TVA and was eventually caught, but King Bumi -- another classic Loki variant -- is still yet to be captured by the TVA. That's not it, look at Bumi's hand. He has a set of infinity stones, one in each finger. King Bumi is so strong that he could wield the stones without a gauntlet. We know what the infinity stones are capable of in Marvel. 616 Thanos beat cosmic abstracts like they were nothing and even he couldn't directly touch the stones like King Bumi. The Canyon Guide scales above that by a vast level. To prove consistency, we have ANTHP2000 intent that states that Canyon Guide is a 11 dimensional being. Even the famous imp Mxyzptlk is a fifth dimensional being and he was able to destroy DC multiverse with a snap, whereas the Canyon Guide scales above that tier, through ANTHP2000 intent.

No Caption Provided

Ozai's clothing was nerfed. When he removed it, the vacuum of power made from being removed from him actually took all the durability from those clothes. Not an impressive feat.

He was touching the clothes when it started burning. So no, durability nerf didn't happen. Plus, he burnt the metallic phoenix armor in the robes that wasn't in contact in his hands, whereas you know, Iroh needs to charge himself to burn the fire nation insignia in earth kingdom.

No Caption Provided

I'm a Floridian. I deal with worse than this stuff daily. Here's the first part of your paragraph rephrased for Florida purposes.

Average temperature in Florida during summer - May, June, July ranges in 27 deg Celsius. As I have already said Canyon Guide stays in scorching heat of sun, which is 6000K.

If this didn't convince you, here's a comparison between the temperature that Aang(someone inferior to CG) resisted and Ghazan's lava

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Avatar Aang, The Legend of Korra - Rebirth

Aang's earthbending tanks white hot flame temperatures which is hotter than red hot stuff that Ghazan's lava is.

Ghazan destroyed one of the four Air Temples, which contained 1/4th of one of the Four Nations. Given the Avatar world is not known to be smaller than IRL world, the Four Nations would have to each be many times larger than Russia just to make up the land, so essentially Ghazan destroyed Russia at least. Canyons are trash. In fact, Ghazan would probably turn the whole Great Divide into lava.

Country level? That's fodder tbh. Canyon Guide scales above:

• 100 star Ozai.
  • 100 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 103 star Aang
  • Dimension busting Cosmic Korra
  • Universal/Multiversal IG King Bumi/Classic Loki

He'll turn the Great Divide into lava? Already explained in my second post. That will only boost the Guide due to passive aystarr island boost. I would likely suggest you take your own advice, cola -- You need to read your opponent's posts sometime.

Ghazan is morals off, his depression isn't effecting him here.

Korra was morals off too, she even went into the avatar state, but got decimated by Kuvira due to PTSD. Mental health doesn't care about Morals, Cola.

Conclusion:

From all our arguments and counters, we can safely conclude that

Canyon Guide scales above

• 100 star Ozai.
  • 100 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 103 star Aang
  • Strong Plot armor CM
  • Dimension busting Cosmic Korra, who is in turn superior to AS Korra, that can overpower 100 stars level Ozai, with just one element.
  • Universal/Multiversal IG King Bumi/Classic Loki
  • 5D Imp Mxyzptlk due to him being 11D, based on ANTHP intent.

Ghazan scales above:

• Single Star level.
  • Larger than Russia sized country.
  • Single cloth level Iroh.
  • Weak plot armor P'li

Another set of advantages CG has - Ghazan using lava, gives Canyon Guide the aystarr boost along with his pre-existing Great Divide boost.

Ghazan is already suffering from mental health issues, which won't go away due to morals.

To summarize - Ghazan is doomed in idk how many ways.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I envy you guys' free time lol. naurr cuz y'all are still going 💀.

I'm not reading all that tho, congratulations to the winner, the loser should do better, sending my love to y'all 😘.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I shall vote on this soon.

MantraXSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers