CAV CadenceV2 (Flagg) vs YoungJustice (Okumura)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Yukio Okumura

Randal Flagg

In Character

Death or KO

Start 50 feet apart.

Random Encounter

Battle in the Desert.

Ready.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

@CadenceV2: Good, would you like to start?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@YoungJustice:

A bit on Randall Flagg. Click here.

Flagg is a re occurring villain in Stephen Kings books and has been confirm to travel thru the Stephen King multiverse. He is the main villain in many books including Dark tower, The Stand, Eyes of the Dragon, and many more.

I really have little clue to the powers or skill of your guy, however I am confident this Sorcerer can handle it.

He has many, many abilities. He is a Master of poisons.

He is a Master of any Poison (Magical or not) in most of the Stephen King Multiverse.

Scan 1: Dragon Sand. Eyes of the Dragon

Scan 2-3: Master of Poisons. Eyes of the Dragon

Scan 4-5: Deaths Head Spider. Eyes of the Dragon

Scan 6-7: Flagg imbues his weapons with the poisons he has used. Eyes of the Dragon

No Caption Provided

He also proven to be immune to Chemical Gas used in wars. The Wastelands

Since he normally carries a Battle Axe, Crossbow, or Hand Gun in combat. In this case a Hand Gun.

No Caption Provided

Flag has also proven superhuman speed with hi own hands as well. Explains how he avoids Roland's own attacks. The Wastelands

Along with this is pretty good accuracy killing Cuthbert with a crossbow in a battlefield.

No Caption Provided

Added to all this is the Magic knowledge of Flagg.

Scan 1: Flagg use of Magic Medicine. Eyes of the Dragon

Scan 2: Flagg study of Magic. Eyes of the Dragon

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YoungJustice

@CadenceV2: Honestly, I don't know much about Randall either, but that info gave me a basic summary..

But here is some info on Yukio

He is a childhood prodigy in the field of exorcism, since he was given his template (The Ability to see demons) around birth.

He is the youngest exorcist and his meisters are Dragoon and Doctor.

Draggon meaning he uses guns in battle, usually dual Beretta.

Doctor meaning he specializes in healing wounds and such.

In battle of course, his Draggon specialties would be more useful than his doctoring skills.

His accuracy is extremely good, he is able to take down more than 20 hobgoblins while talking to his brother.

15:47-18:05

He is also very knowledgeable in demonology, even landing a job teaching at an exorcism school.

He is also knows must types of demon lore, as he has been studying it since he was 8.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@YoungJustice: Flagg opening move might as well putting up his shield that has Protected him from Roland's Bullets many times before.

Scan 1: Flag waves away Roland's Shots.

Scan 2-3: Flagg Immune to range attacks when he casts the right spell for them. The Gunslinger

While Flagg cannot attack in this way he can easily make his way to building to perform his next trick, transform into his raven form!

Scan 1: Transform into a Giant Raven

Scan 2: As a Raven he can tear you up.

Scan 3: Flagg transformation onto his Raven form.

He uses this form many times int the Comics and in The Stand. With it he can attack you when you least expect it. Your guy would have know way knowing what Flagg just turned into nor be prepared for it.

Flagg would wait till your guy entered the house looking for hi and fly out cawing. once outside the next trick is performed.

Scans 1-2: Flagg Magicaly crates a Flash Fire.

Scan 2: Flagg performs the fire trick for Roland. The Gunslinger

Flagg has sprouted fire from his magic with flicks of his wrist. He will simply set fire to the house and surrounding dry area. Burn baby burn!

All will be on fire and Flagg will take to the skies while your guy is burning alive.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YoungJustice

@CadenceV2:

He uses this form many times int the Comics and in The Stand. With it he can attack you when you least expect it. Your guy would have know way knowing what Flagg just turned into nor be prepared for it.

Looking at the scans, it appears he can turn into a hybrid human/raven, a giant raven, and a normal raven. Each of these are a slight disadvantage for him for the following reasons..

1. The Hybrid appears to be useless other than to have the flight and beak capabilities.
  2. The giant will be an easy target for Yukio, if it is coming his way, you'd best believe he is going to shoot that thing before any damage is done.
  3. The small raven seems to be the deadliest, but it is the same size as the goblins, and many of them where coming towards him.

My question is, can he still cast spells in all of these forms?

Flagg has sprouted fire from his magic with flicks of his wrist. He will simply set fire to the house and surrounding dry area. Burn baby burn!

It is going to take a little bit more for Yukio to go down, he lives with someone who sprouts flames, he shouldn't have much trouble getting out of the house without catching on fire.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@YoungJustice said:

@CadenceV2:

Looking at the scans, it appears he can turn into a hybrid human/raven, a giant raven, and a normal raven. Each of these are a slight disadvantage for him for the following reasons..

1. The Hybrid appears to be useless other than to have the flight and beak capabilities.
  2. The giant will be an easy target for Yukio, if it is coming his way, you'd best believe he is going to shoot that thing before any damage is done.
  3. The small raven seems to be the deadliest, but it is the same size as the goblins, and many of them where coming towards him.

My question is, can he still cast spells in all of these forms?

It is going to take a little bit more for Yukio to go down, he lives with someone who sprouts flames, he shouldn't have much trouble getting out of the house without catching on fire.

The Raven Forms are a bit wrong.

1) Scan he is showing his Transformation. 2) scan is a instant size change from small raven to large Raven to carry Roland off.

As a Small Raven my point was to enter the home and transform. .... I notice i word the process wrong.

LOL.

Step 1 was to block attacks.

Step 2 was to run into house with bullet shield up.

Step 3 was transform into the raven.

Step 4 harmlessly fly out, your guy would never know the Raven was Flagg .

Step 5 set house of fire.

Step 6 transform and caw around.

Also yes Flagg has cast spells in this form.

No Caption Provided
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By YoungJustice

@CadenceV2:

As a Small Raven my point was to enter the home and transform. .... I notice i word the process wrong.

Ah, that clears things up.

Step 1 was to block attacks.

Step 2 was to run into house with bullet shield up.

Step 3 was transform into the raven.

Step 4 harmlessly fly out, your guy would never know the Raven was Flagg .

Step 5 set house of fire.

Step 6 transform and caw around.

I don't quite understand, he'd wait for Yukio to enter the house, fight him, leave, transform into the raven, fly out, then set the house on fire?

If that's the case, Yukio will have ran out the house to chase after Flagg before the fire occurred.

Yukio's first goal in this battle would be to see if his opponent is an exorcist (Pretty much a magician in his universe), a demon, or a human.

Once he notices your shield, he'll think that you are a exorcist, so if he didn't for some reason go after Flaag, it would be no doubt he'd kill the raven due to the odd circumstances.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@YoungJustice: No as in he will run in the house and then transform into the raven out of sight. Your guy will come in looking to engage in battle and see only a Raven flying out.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By YoungJustice

@CadenceV2 said:

@YoungJustice: No as in he will run in the house and then transform into the raven out of sight. Your guy will come in looking to engage in battle and see only a Raven flying out.

I see, but it shouldn't matter really, Yukio is one of the smartest minds in his universe, he should able to piece two and two together.

Also, it isn't as if he's never fought in instances in which there have been fire, he does have water bullets, and given the fact that Yukio practically spams his bullets, which would be good in this particular case.

Once he escapes, there is only a matter of time before Flagg comes back in Raven form and shoots him down.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@YoungJustice: Water Bullets...cute.

Well lets say your guy makes it out. Then its on.

Flagg will confront him with his powers. Fly down and turn human. Now the battle begins.

Flagg is a Psychci. Yeah eat it demon boy.

Scan 1: Mentally staggers another Telepath name Alain.

Scan 2 Mentally Staggers a very powerful Psychic name sheemie.

Scan 3-4: Effortlessly reads Tick Tock Man's mind. The Wastelands

He won't Mind Rape but can read Thoughts easy and as well mentally stagger or KO with his attacks.

When your guy is Staggering around in pain then Flagg will BAM!

No Caption Provided

Electric Blast that can kill a man.