CaV Blaziken(Sawed_Off_It ) vs Qrow (The WatcherKing) (TheWatcherKing wins)

• 109 results
TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Blaziken

No Caption Provided

Represented by @sawed_off_it

vs

Qrow Branwen

No Caption Provided

Represented by yours truly

Stipulations

• Random encounter
  • No prep
  • Composite Blaziken
  • Both are at their best
  • Both start 30 ft. apart

Fight takes place here

No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

T4V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Introduction

I don't know much about Qrow or RWBY as a whole, so I'll use this CaV as a learning experience. Based on the few fights I've seen of him, he certainly has my interest and I look forward to debating against him. I do know however about Blaziken, and am comfortable about his chances in this fight even though I'm going up against an unknown foe. I'll be fighting an uphill battle in that regard but Blaziken's pure fighting prowess has me excited. Good Luck.

Blaziken

Blaziken - The Blaze Pokemon
Blaziken - The Blaze Pokemon

================================================

Opening

Essentially, this pokemon is an intelligent, agile, evasive battle....chicken...Yes, he is a chicken. It is comprised of amazing leaping ability. It can leap 30 + stories with ease and it is master martial arts skills and continues to hone its skill throughout life. It is fused with literal fire (as seen above) that only rages higher and burn hotter when facing a stronger foe. The stronger you are, the more he powerful he becomes, and the more lethal the strike.

Fire Abilities and Skills

Blaziken can ignite flame attacks such as Flamethrow, Fire Blast, Flare Kick, Fire Spin, Ember, Flame Kick...you get the picture. Just in case, here is some evidence of his precision and the sheer size of one attack:

No Caption Provided
The above 2 are Flame thrower. Encompassing a large area and spreading wildly, it leaves little in the way of escape if Blaziken zones in on an enemy.
The above 2 are Flame thrower. Encompassing a large area and spreading wildly, it leaves little in the way of escape if Blaziken zones in on an enemy.
Engulfing himself in flames and traveling at a high speed; he becomes a torched javelin of sorts as he spreads across the sky. This is one if his more pivotal moves in his arsenal -
Engulfing himself in flames and traveling at a high speed; he becomes a torched javelin of sorts as he spreads across the sky. This is one if his more pivotal moves in his arsenal - "Flare Blitz"

More Info

He has trained extensively and honed his martial arts skill to the highest possible degree. He is a bad Man to say the least.

Add in his full powerset and the other moves that he has at his disposal, it just gets worst for any challenger to face just him. Let alone 1 on 1

Moves like Recover(healing), Swords Dance(amps his attacks), Dig (OP af but very very useful in just about any situation), Double Team (essentially creates illusions of himself during battle to confuse opponents), earthquake (a powerful move that affects all contenders in the battle and at the least creates a very difficult environment to fight in.

Blaziken will be used in a rather different manner here in this battle. Also, his final form, Mega Blaziken, is pretty much a beefed up version of what I've shown already. Even faster.

Evidence of Physicals and Base Abilities

Opponent 1 VS Sceptile:

I will share 1 video each to get a sense of Blaziken's base abilities and apparent physicals.

- Battle -

• At 1:45 - Blaziken tanks a pound attack with no reaction or issue at all. This is what Sceptile is able to accomplish with Pound attack in his first form. He breaks the ground with such an attack. In his final form as Sceptile and vastly more skilled it can be assessed that Sceptile's Pound attack is much more of a heavy hit than that instance
  • At 1:55 Blaziken dodges Bullet Seed. He then evades Leaf Blade.
  • Here, Sceptile while in his 2nd form uses Leaf Blade to run up and slice a large boulder after it had been launched mid-air.
  • Pokedex states that the blades on Sceptile's wrists can casually cut down thick trees.
  • Blaziken even earns points here for his dodging ability. At 2:45, Blaziken also tanks another Pound attack
  • 3:17 he endures Leaf Blade and then yet another Pound with no visible issue
  • This is how fast Sceptile can spin his blades in just his 2nd form

Opponent 2 VS Ash's Charizard:

Blaziken against Charizard. This is simply to introduce him against a completely different type of foe and how he adjusts accordingly, in a brutal combat setting.

In battles, most significantly his encounter with Charizard, will be what I will refer to.

- Battle -

SilverBreathing intense, hot flames, it can melt almost anything. Its breath inflicts terrible pain on enemies.
CrystalIt uses its wings to fly high. The temperature of its fire increases as it gains experience in battle.
Ruby SapphireCHARIZARD flies around the sky in search of powerful opponents. It breathes fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, it never turns its fiery breath on any opponent weaker than itself.
FireRedIts wings can carry this POKéMON close to an altitude of 4,600 feet. It blows out fire at very high temperatures.
LeafGreenIt spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders. It may cause forest fires by blowing flames.

The pokemon in this clip was Ash's Charizard. His experience in battle is, and was, very high. So the temperature of his flames should be nearly incalculable. The fact that Blaziken can tank multiple blasts from him and continue on to a victory is only going to further the belief here, that it will require a tremendous amount of effort to dispatch yourself (Qrow) of Blaziken and his onslaught of fiery strikes. This is a portion of power it takes to bring down a being like Blaziken. If you are even able to hit him that is... In the above video, you see numerous instances in which Blaziken dodged his fire breath and raging heat blasts. His speed and evasiveness may not be as obvious in this footage but I haven't begun to get into Mega Blaziken; whose raw physicals are clearly superior to his base counterpart. That will be saved for the following posts.

You also witness his ability to begin at a still point, only to move so fast, Charizard cannot make out what angle, or when exactly, Blaziken will strike with an uppercut.

Initial Thoughts/Semi - Strategy

I still have much to learn about your guy and I should be able to provide a more detailed and comprehensive strategy after you post. Until then I'll simply say that I believe Blaziken has the power, both in physicals and fire based offense, to come out victorious in this fight.

Using his insane leaping ability to maneuver through the skies for an opening, burning things and spouting relentless fire; that, combined with his own speed and spread out wide range fire attacks, I see Blaziken possessing more than enough to kill, let alone KO, Qrow.

However, like I stated before, I look forward to your knowledge on the character. Good Luck.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@morleericks: I'll try to have my post up by next week.

Edit: actually think I may be able to put it up a little sooner.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sladerulez

Don't play pokemon

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 anthp2000  Moderator

T4v

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By red_ruby_petal

t4v

Old_Blighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-6244903497821
deactivated-6244903497821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@morleericks

No Caption Provided

Qrow Branwen was raised alongside his sister Raven in a bandit tribe outside the four kingdoms of Remnant.When he and his sister were at the right age the tribe sent the twins to combat school in order to learn how to counter the Huntsmen.Qrow and Raven enrolled in Beacon Academy at some point in their youth and would later form Team STRQ with fellow students Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long.Qrow strayed from the plan though and refused to return to them, seeing them as "murderers and thieves".

Before we get into this you need to understand how aura and semblances work, which this video can explain.

Loading Video...

In short though a person's aura is a force field that protects the person from attacks and gradually heals their wounds.

With that out of the way I'll get into Qrow's stats.

Speed

Deflects machine gunfire from Tyrian

Moves FTE to mercury and a bunch of student huntsmen(and even student huntsmen are casual bullet timers)while drunk.

No Caption Provided

Dodges attacks from Winter easily

No Caption Provided

Is able to keep up with Tyrian, who can move faster than Ruby can keep track of.

No Caption Provided

Ruby, for the record, isn't slow either.

Fights Winter at high speeds.

No Caption Provided

Strength

Rips the head off of an Atlesian knight

No Caption Provided

Craters the ground

No Caption Provided

Cuts through a lamppost

No Caption Provided

Slices clean through a griffon

No Caption Provided

Creates a shockwave that damage part of a nearby house

No Caption Provided

Durability

Tanked a hit from Winter

No Caption Provided

Is completely fine after being sent into the ground hard enough to crater it(also a strength feat since he blocked Winter's attack).

No Caption Provided

Gear

No Caption Provided

His weapon is not only a sword, it's also a gun and scythe.Due to it being a sword/scythe I'd say he have an advantage in reach, and it being a gun means he doesn't always have to get close to do his attacks. Also he is a really good fighting with his weapon, as after Ozpin sees how Ruby Rose fights he says the only scythe wielder of her skill that he has ever seen is Qrow, which means a lot if you know who Ozpin is.

Semblance

Like most in rwby Qrow has a semblance, his is that he brings misfortune.

Loading Video...

This should be really useful in this fight, because unless I'm mistaken Blaziken has no experience fighting against something like this, so this on top of Qrow's physical abilities and gear is just another thing that tips this fight in his favor.

Quick counters

It is fused with literal fire (as seen above) that only rages higher and burn hotter when facing a stronger foe. The stronger you are, the more he powerful he becomes, and the more lethal the strike.

How does that work? And isn't that close to a no limits fallacy? If not, what's the most powerful he's become while facing a powerful opponent?

Fire/skill

Blaziken can ignite flame attacks such as Flamethrow, Fire Blast, Flare Kick, Fire Spin, Ember, Flame Kick...you get the picture. Just in case, here is some evidence of his precision and the sheer size of one attack:

The first one doesn't look to big, the second one is decent, how fast are these type of attacks though?

Moves like Recover(healing)

Pokemon only have a limited amount of uses for this though, right?

earthquake (a powerful move that affects all contenders in the battle and at the least creates a very difficult environment to fight in.

Fun fact, Qrow can turn into, wait for it, a crow!

No Caption Provided

So this move doesn't have to affect Qrow if he uses it here, because I know for a fact that move isn't really effective against flying types.

Physicals/abilities

At 1:45 - Blaziken tanks a pound attack with no reaction or issue at all. This is what Sceptile is able to accomplish with Pound attack in his first form. He breaks the ground with such an attack. In his final form as Sceptile and vastly more skilled it can be assessed that Sceptile's Pound attack is much more of a heavy hit than that instance

Student huntsmen have done better.

No Caption Provided

At 1:55 Blaziken dodges Bullet Seed. He then evades Leaf Blade.

Is that attack bullet speed though? Because even if it is casual bullet timing is nothing new in rwby.

Pokedex states that the blades on Sceptile's wrists can casually cut down thick trees.

Ruby can do that, yet she got fodderized(along with Nora,Ren and Jaune) by Tyrian who Qrow was stalemating.

No Caption Provided

At 2:45, Blaziken also tanks another Pound attack

I don't know if I'd say he tanked it, since he looked really hurt by it.

This is how fast Sceptile can spin his blades in just his 2nd form

That's cool, but not anywhere near Qrow's level of speed at all.

The pokemon in this clip was Ash's Charizard. His experience in battle is, and was, very high. So the temperature of his flames should be nearly incalculable. The fact that Blaziken can tank multiple blasts from him and continue on to a victory is only going to further the belief here, that it will require a tremendous amount of effort to dispatch yourself (Qrow) of Blaziken and his onslaught of fiery strikes.

Okay two things.

1. Blaziken is a fire type, I'd say it makes sense to think he would have some resistance to fire.
  2. Qrow has no fire/heat based attacks, so showing Blaziken's heat resistance is pointless IMO and doesn't help when Qrow deals piercing damage.

If you are even able to hit him that is... In the above video, you see numerous instances in which Blaziken dodged his fire breath and raging heat blasts.

How fast are those fire attacks? Because again, even bullet timing is unimpressive to the likes of certain student huntsmen(like Pyrrha for example stomped a team that had people capable of bullet timing) so if it isn't even bullet speed then consider me unimpressed.

His speed and evasiveness may not be as obvious in this footage but I haven't begun to get into Mega Blaziken; whose raw physicals are clearly superior to his base counterpart. That will be saved for the following posts.

Alright.

You also witness his ability to begin at a still point, only to move so fast, Charizard cannot make out what angle, or when exactly, Blaziken will strike with an uppercut.

Cool, but I don't think Qrow will have the same predicament based on the fact that I don't think Charizard is as fast or as smart a fighter as Qrow.

Counters to your strategy

I still have much to learn about your guy and I should be able to provide a more detailed and comprehensive strategy after you post.

Alright.

Until then I'll simply say that I believe Blaziken has the power, both in physicals and fire based offense, to come out victorious in this fight.

So far I'd say he's outmatched in all stats, I know you said you're saying his mega evolution form for your next post but so far I don't think Blaziken's feats are on Qrow's level.

Using his insane leaping ability to maneuver through the skies for an opening

Qrow is good at leaping too.

combined with his own speed and spread out wide range fire attacks,

So far I'd say Qrow is faster and it's not like Qrow is without ranged attacks too.

I see Blaziken possessing more than enough to kill, let alone KO, Qrow.

That makes one of us.

Initial thoughts

I'm thinking Qrow wins this handily, my opinion will probably change after your next post but for now that's what I think. Qrow seems to be faster(so much faster I think Qrow will be capable of blitzing),stronger, and I think Blaziken will have trouble wearing down Qrow's aura enough to kill him.I also think that Blaziken doesn't have the piercing resistance feats to last very long here, as Qrow will be doing more damage than Sceptile's attack that Blaziken has having trouble with.

With that said you're up.

No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: I decided to just get this out of the way, so there's my post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: Cool. Learned a bit about him. This will be fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Pokemon CAV!?!

T4V!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: Lol, one of my.most vital feats has been removed due to copyright on YouTube. That's the only place I know that had it.

It was just on there. Just, as in, yesterday.

If I can't find it, that may put a huge stall on my upcoming post.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did I t4v this yet? if not then T4V

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: Lol, one of my.most vital feats has been removed due to copyright on YouTube. That's the only place I know that had it.

It was just on there. Just, as in, yesterday.

If I can't find it, that may put a huge stall on my upcoming post.

It's fine.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g1faith said:

Blaziken wins.

This is a CaV not a regular battle thread.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheWatcherKing
Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G1Faith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By G1Faith
TheStarWarsGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember my first CAV. never got a response ;-;

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Khael
red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: well its not about the votes. My opponent hasnt said anything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: Well, until I locate a specific feat, I'll either not be able to post for a while, or I will just have to do without it.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@morleericks: alright, but have you tried finding the episode for whatever you're loooking for and just linking that in your post?It may not be on Youtube but it could be on another cite.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: Yes, it was just taken down. It was available just 3 days ago.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: What episode is this. It isn't nescessary to get it from youtube. There are other ways

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: eh, most of my post is finished and saved. I can wait until next post to "hopefully" locate the necessary scans/evidence for my character.

Try to have it up tonight.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: you can download episodes from some websites then make a gif. You can even post it on youtube if you wish. You can also search up how to find deleted videos on youtube and watch them. I havent had issues with tubeoffline.com for downloading kissanime videos. Assuming that character belongs to anime.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Counters

Moves FTE to mercury and a bunch of student huntsmen(and even student huntsmen are casual bullet timers)while drunk

That is impressive. However, FTE speeds are rather common when we get to mid to final evolution stages of pokemon. Especially the enhanced kind.

Is able to keep up with Tyrian, who can move faster than Ruby can keep track of

She seems to be keeping track of him fine in that gif.

Creates a shockwave that damage part of a nearby house

That was a feat credited to both him and Tyrian. Still impressive, I agree.

However, here is Blaziken's opponent (The exact Lucario that combats my character) using a punch to bust apart large boulders and send them flying away. Here, Lucario uses the same punch and also gets a running start with more momentum put behind it; Blaziken still easily blocks it without staggering even an inch. Blaziken is far too capable of going toe to toe with beings full of similar or superior physicals as it relates to those of RWBY, and all different elemental and/or aura abilities thrown in the mix. Qrow is a hurdle but I do not fear my chances ion this battle. Further proof will be shared ahead.

How does that work? And isn't that close to a no limits fallacy? If not, what's the most powerful he's become while facing a powerful opponent?

Well, its a pokedex statement that is proven to be true when his flames engulf more than just his extremities completely. It's made clear in certain fights:

Lucario vs Blaziken
Lucario vs Blaziken

Here, his fire grew larger and more intense because he was fighting a being in Lucario, who was more than a formidable threat (he ended up falling to Lucario due to him being the more determined and overall better combatant in this instance). The above gif displays that; just compare it to the fights I've already shared with you.

The first one doesn't look to big, the second one is decent, how fast are these type of attacks though?

Fast enough to hit pokemon that are being severely down played by you. I will clarify in my later statements.

Pokemon only have a limited amount of uses for this though, right?

I have never heard that but I could be mistaken. It's rarely used more than once or twice any way. I just felt it necessary for this CaV to point out.

Fun fact, Qrow can turn into, wait for it, a crow!

So this move doesn't have to affect Qrow if he uses it here, because I know for a fact that move isn't really effective against flying types

Well, yes. I guess that would save you from a move like "Earthquake". However, we are both fighting to the best of our abilities and I assure Blaziken wouldn't use Earthquake if you turned into a crow. Though, I do welcome it!

You as a crow would do you absolutely no favors and write your own death sentence. As you'd be hard pressed to evade any sort of ranged attack from me, let alone a wide spread fire blast. That would only assist me.

Also, is it even in character for Qrow to use his crow form during a fight? How often does he do this?

Is that attack bullet speed though? Because even if it is casual bullet timing is nothing new in rwby

No. Most likely not. I just wanted to show how fancy he can be while evading close range projectiles. :)

Ruby can do that, yet she got fodderized(along with Nora,Ren and Jaune) by Tyrian who Qrow was stalemating.

Ok? She was using an axe. A specialized and/or magical scythe I assume? Is there more there than just a blade?

Anyway, Sceptile was using his own body to perform the same feat -- the leaves on his back and wrists to be exact. So...

I don't know if I'd say he tanked it, since he looked really hurt by it

Really hurt? That knocked him down lol but I actually misquoted my own feat. It's 1:45, he simply blocks it and shows no signs of struggle in the least bit.

Okay two things.

Blaziken is a fire type, I'd say it makes sense to think he would have some resistance to fire.

Yes, "resistance" to fire. Clearly not all of his anatomy is coated in fire. The fact he battled and won against Charizard; who can literally melt rock in less than a second or two, is a worthy feat to share.

Qrow has no fire/heat based attacks, so showing Blaziken's heat resistance is pointless IMO and doesn't help when Qrow deals piercing damage

It's not pointless. Sceptiles' prior evolution can slice through a boulder like butter. Blaziken is fine against piercing damage; he fought evenly with Sceptile who is superior to his former evolution.

That's cool, but not anywhere near Qrow's level of speed at all.

Ok, before I dismantle this argument, these are introductory posts. Many users here, believe it or not, are not well versed in pokemon; so my intent, usually, is to share the most basic of feats and hopefully explain them clearly.

Qrow's speed will be matched and most definitely surpassed soon.

How fast are those fire attacks? Because again, even bullet timing is unimpressive to the likes of certain student huntsmen(like Pyrrha for example stomped a team that had people capable of bullet timing) so if it isn't even bullet speed then consider me unimpressed

Cool. As I said before though, fast enough to tag beings much faster than they're being given credit for currently.

Cool, but I don't think Qrow will have the same predicament based on the fact that I don't think Charizard is as fast or as smart a fighter as Qrow

Fair argument. Understandable. However, here is a clip of Charizard reacting to and keeping up with Pidgeot after realizing how fast he is and that it'll take much more to reach him. Here, is him dodging Pidgeot, and here is that confirmation of Pidgeot's movement = Mach 2. Blaziken both outpaced and engaged Charizard, having to deal with both speed and reaction timing; he still won.

So far I'd say he's outmatched in all stats, I know you said you're saying his mega evolution form for your next post but so far I don't think Blaziken's feats are on Qrow's level

I wouldn't say Blaziken is out matched. Not at all.

---------------------

More of Blaziken's Competition

This section is to further display adversaries that Blaziken has faced and combated while yielding impressive results. He has displayed superior strength, speed, durability, and a whole host of other skills/abilities during these fights.

The first 2 were Charizard and Sceptile.

Blaziken's Opponent 3 - Lucario

No Caption Provided
  • Here we see Pikachu aim and project his lightning attacks to clash with actual lightning. His lightning is fast enough to strike already visible lightning.
  • I am not claiming that Pikachu's lightning is as fast as natural lightning, but the feat above is at least hypersonic. With no bullets in the pokemon world -- for obvious reason -- I choose these displays of speed to highlight that my character is not only evenly matched in speed, but that he is even above Qrow in my opinion.
  • This is only shared with you to lead into the gif below.

=============================

No Caption Provided
  • Lucario dodged it. To make this even more impressive, and his speed, we see him (below) actually blitz Ash's Pikachu. While facing him from many yards away.
  • Your speed is nothing to scoff at, but in no way am I worried it's too much.

------------

His Battle with Lucario

Lucario (this specific one to be exact) was beaten badly through out the fight against Blaziken; enough to the point of his limp body being grabbed by his head, before being lifted and tossed to the side and nearly ready to give up. It requires more than time for him to regain himself and his composure; it took pleading and nonstop begging from his corner to even get back to his feet. Had Blaziken continued his assault, hew most certainly would have won won convincing fashion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Opponent 4 - Mega Charizard

Mega Blaziken seen here in a clip, shows us.

Being able to leap over a Mega Charizard and the appear behind him at pretty much the same time; then delivering a punishing blow before Mega Charizard can react requires a type of speed and misdirection that I cannot label myself. It's a level of speed that surpasses your own (at least based on what you've shared thus far) and has me not worried in the slightest about Blaziken keeping up with the very impressive Qrow.

------------------------

Other viable feats regarding both Mega Charizard and Charizard:

- - Mega Charizard was involved in a hard fought and eventually victorious battle against Greninja, who can run so fast, he becomes invisible and creates sandstorms that erupt and spiral upwards across the battlefield. His CQC speed is near identical.

Charizard can deflect and parry strikes such as this one. Dragonite (his opponent in the gif) is powerful enough to dent a large hole in the Earth upon impact. Blaziken fought Charizard blow for blow in the video shared in my first post, and he won. Charizard is neither as slow or as dumb as you seem to think he is.

Mega Blaziken, as per my video shared above, is head and shoulders above what has been presented here. - -

Semblance

This should be really useful in this fight, because unless I'm mistaken Blaziken has no experience fighting against something like this, so this on top of Qrow's physical abilities and gear is just another thing that tips this fight in his favor

I do have more to learn about RWBY but how can you argue this? I see he explains it in the video you shared but how will it affect me here? And in what manner?

How can you rely on it to aid you in a battle that may end within 3 or 4 seconds? Has it shown to be full on effective during combat? Everything I've seen of Qrow's confrontations, has not shown any of his challengers deathly bound or hindered by this "Semblance". I trust my Blaziken to finish the job before this does, or potentially will, become a factor in this battle.

========================================

I'm thinking Qrow wins this handily, my opinion will probably change after your next post but for now that's what I think.

That's understandable. My first post is always to introduce and state the base abilities for my character.

Qrow seems to be faster(so much faster I think Qrow will be capable of blitzing)

I don't, even a little bit.

,stronger,

This could be considered rather comparable. Far more than speed or durability. His combat displays against Charizard and Lucario may give Blaziken the edge but I'll wait for my next post to go into this further.

and I think Blaziken will have trouble wearing down Qrow's aura enough to kill him.

He should have no trouble killing you, and with fire engulfing him, killing you should be rather accomplishable.

I also think that Blaziken doesn't have the piercing resistance feats to last very long here,

He doesn't have many piercing resistance feats but enough to last here. Oh, and here are Sceptiles deadly leaves in attack mode:

No Caption Provided

He just leg kicks/mows the incoming leaves of doom into scattered pieces as they are hurled at him.

as Qrow will be doing more damage than Sceptile's attack that Blaziken has having trouble with

I hope you're not referring to that Pound Attack? Blaziken fighting to the best of his abilities has proven to be far more than that and a lot more skilled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early Conclusion

• Blaziken has far more speed, strength, and durability than you've given him credit for. He surpasses Qrow in almost all 3. I'm only not stating strength as an advantage for the sole purpose of me not being able to search for perfect feats regarding his strength.
  • Based on what I have shown, they are at least equal on that front and I may give way to Qrow for the time being.
  • Qrow's intelligence and natural fighting ability is his saving grace. He is particularly skilled, I'll admit that.
  • Blaziken is not only as skilled (maybe), he also has the element of fire literally protruding and emanating from his extremities; he can wield it with strikes, or, he can project it at foes for deadly blasts. That is not something you're prepared for.
  • Blaziken can easily keep up.
  • Blaziken also holds the simple option of utilizing the universal move for all pokemon, like "Dig" to attack from an unseen position:
DIG

It's that simple, especially from 30 feet.

• I don't see Semblance being an issue here. It doesn't seem like it is combat oriented and if it is, it looks like it may take a while for it to take effect. And to what magnitude does it affect someone? Or does it just affect anyone? I don't see a fair way to dispute this as a useful tactic in this battle. I would like to learn more about it though.
  • Qrow is going against something far more versatile and many more powers at his disposal. From what I've seen, Blaziken is just too much in this straight up 1 on 1 fight. It won't end well.
  • Good Luck man. I look forward to your reply.